XBL Gamertags & Discussion

Numbahs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'VE GOT IT WORKING!!!!!!! Hurrah. And I suck even more at Halo 2. So rule me out of any mass Halo 2 games for a long long time. However I am the shit at Pro Evo 4. I hammered some French bloke 6-3 yesterday after getting my 2 centrebacks sent off (And not replacng them) bwahahahahahaaa.

XBL GT: CKY2J

I usually just play halo 2 an hour or so a day, but I have MVP 05, ESPN NFL, NBA AND NHL 2k5, Counterstrike, Splinter cell: pandora tomorrow, All star baseball 2005, Rainbow six 3: black arrow, madden 05 and tetris.

my gamertag is Lint6. I mainly play single platyer Madden, I actually haven't played on XBL in a long time..

Anybody play Pro Evo? Fancy a game, like now? I'm bored shitless and can't sleep, watching through old tapes in a draw. So far i've found 2 old episodes of Absolute Power, a season 2 episode of Hustle, a softcore Channel 5 Window cleaners tales (Proceeded with G-String Diva's) and the first 15 minutes of LOTR but it turns into Emmerdale after that. Anyone up for a game... now?! Doubt it. I'll probably go on anyway, just thought i'd give EWB'ers a chance to witness my awesomeness first hand. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

I gave friend requests to everyone, but no one excepted them. I guess no ones playing this anymore. I'm not suprised, it is getting pretty boring. Hopefully another good game comes out soon.

I would, but my fucking bank decided to allow a 100 dollar bill for AOL to get onto my credit card when I only had 3 dollars on it and sent me in the red. It was the third time something like that happened and because of that I can't get a bank account until 3 months after the final re-payment is made to the bank. I got it in July, so October I should have an account.

Still, I could probably buy a year subscription and get that on my mom's account...

I pretty much stick to Pro Evo as i'm shite at Halo. I'm getting better, but I prefer the larger maps. I can't deal with enclosed spaces. Yet nobody plays with larger maps.

I love Pro Evo though (However it's wiped some of my results. I was on 15/8/2 and then it reset me to nothing again. Now i'm shite, something like 5/18/1. That's mostly due to my mate pissing about).

I used to do Project Gotham 2 alot, i'm going to start playing Forza Motorsport. I started a career again so it's just I need to get a good car or two before I start racing online.

I never leave matchmaking games! Besides, you don't talk much. And I'm scared to talk, because you seem all serious. So then I act all serious. And played like shit the other day because of it. But today was an OK day.

I was about to turn off the Xbox when everyone from my clan (pretty much) came online. Being overlord, I had no choice but to attend and make sure they weren't going to do matchmaking without me. You could have joined me if you wanted to. (¬_¬)

I cannot ever join your games due to them always either being invite only or closed. :P

As for me being serious ... more often than not, yeah it's true. I just hate it when people on my team usually quit (not you) during the games. It leaves us a man (or more) down and it usually results in a loss.

I used to be serious about it, but I decided that it was pointless because I was having much less fun. Now most of the time I just play team training and screw around with a couple friends. That way, if we lose (we almosst never though, its almost impossible becuase the other team usually sucks) it wouldn't matter. Since all of us are level 28 and up I believe, it makes no sense to go into team Slayer and get the crap kicked out of us when we really don't feel like being serious. Thats why I love Training.

Edited by Hellfire

I see that Hellfire sent me a clan invite. I would join your clan again, but when I am on, most people in your clan are never on. Plus, no one ever wanted to do any clan matches. So I'll be sticking with the clan I am in now as they are usually on when I am on and like to play clan matches.

• 2 weeks later...