Help please

Whisper

Right this may sound dumb to some of you but I suck when it comes to things like this..

basically i'm trying to buy office space and battle royale on the internet, only problem is i'm not sure what type of DVD player I have (I have a PS2 and also we have a DVD player)

The thing is on the office space info it says

"R2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players."

I don't have a clue what type of dvd my ps2 is, I'm english buy the way and it was bought in england, can anyone tell me what type it is, or tell me how to check

For Battle Royale it says

Edition Details:

• Region 0

• Box set, PAL, Special Edition, Subtitled

• Number of discs: 2

• ASIN: B00013YQEW

• Catalogue Number: TVD3457

Will this work on the same type of dvd as Office Space?

thanx in advance for any help.

mat

Right...

Without going into details, the powers that be decided to divinde the world into regions. Region 1 is Canada and America, Region 2 is United Kingdom and Australia, and so on.

If you buy an ordianary DVD player in the United Kingdom, by default it will only be able to play Region 2 DVDs.

So, your DVD player will play Office Space easily.

Region 0 means Region Free, so it will play on any DVD player. So Battle Royal should play ok as well.

Now, for the PS2 I'm suire that a Region 2 DVD will work perfectly, although I can't advise on Region Zeros on a PS2.

region 0 and region free are different, region 0 was introduced to fool the players that alow to play all normal regions oresomthing like that

I'm pretty sure Region 0 is region-free. I got one that's not available in Region 2 and it worked fine with all my various DVD players - multi-region, or even R2-only.

Without going into details, the powers that be decided to divinde the world into regions. Region 1 is Canada and America, Region 2 is United Kingdom and Australia, and so on.

Some Australian DVDs are R2, but a lot seem to be R4.

Edited by stokeriño