Embarassing Movies

Your Mom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked out of the theatre 20 minutes into Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. So yeah, that probably beats Mr. Nanny.

That is a hilarious movie, seriously. Once you understand it's a complete parody, and is supposed to be awful, you can't help but laugh at some of the stuff in it. That said, I wouldn't actually pay money to see it :P

Wasn't there supposed to be a sequal? Or was that just a joke at the end?

I walked out of the theatre 20 minutes into Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. So yeah, that probably beats Mr. Nanny.

That is a hilarious movie, seriously. Once you understand it's a complete parody, and is supposed to be awful, you can't help but laugh at some of the stuff in it. That said, I wouldn't actually pay money to see it :P

American Wedding is more of a teen movie, you have to be about 15 to enjoy it, which is why I enjoy it. In a time where short attention spans rule, it's basicly for those sort of viewers, there is a good message behind it, you just have to dig deep to see it.

There's alot of other shitty movies I just can't stand anymore... Wizard of Oz anymore.. I swear if i see the movie, or the play one more time I'm going to kill Dorothy with the red slippers.

Honestly though, there's some worse movies out there... I mean haven't you ever seen... such as the last Rocky movie...

The Ring

I didn't see it until it came out on DVD, by that point everyone had drilled into my head that it was really scary and an excellent movie. Knowing this I watched it at 3:30 on morning in a dark, empty house. After watching approximately 30-45 minutes of it, I turned it off, drove to Blockbuster and put it back in the return slot. Honestly the most disappointing movie of my life, the plot was formulaic and predictable and the entire feel of the movie was just blah. Now Ringu on the other hand, that was much, much scarier and therefore better.

Battlefield Earth. I felt dirty afterwards.

The book actually was very good, from what I've heard (I couldn't read it after seeing the movie). IIRC, the movie had been in planning for a LONG time, with Travolta originally set to play the other lead role, but he was too old by the time they got around to shooting the movie.

The Ring

I didn't see it until it came out on DVD, by that point everyone had drilled into my head that it was really scary and an excellent movie.  Knowing this I watched it at 3:30 on morning in a dark, empty house.  After watching approximately 30-45 minutes of it, I turned it off, drove to Blockbuster and put it back in the return slot.  Honestly the most disappointing movie of my life, the plot was formulaic and predictable and the entire feel of the movie was just blah.  Now Ringu on the other hand, that was much, much scarier and therefore better.

Could someone please explain to me the fascination with Ringu? Now I saw the Ring and thought it was absolutely fantastic. First movie to scare me since the Exorcist. So naturally I became obsessed with the film and was excited to get my hands on Ringu. What I expected was something even more disturbing and frightening than the remake, what I got was the most ridiculously boring scary movie I've ever seen. Seriously, the only movie that can come remotely close to being that boring after all the hype was Suspiria. Now it can't be the Ring ruined the scares for me in Ringu because the Ring still sends chills down my spine when I watch it, Ringu was just plodding and boring.

Guest Ringmaster

Could someone please explain to me the fascination with Ringu? Now I saw the Ring and thought it was absolutely fantastic. First movie to scare me since the Exorcist. So naturally I became obsessed with the film and was excited to get my hands on Ringu. What I expected was something even more disturbing and frightening than the remake, what I got was the most ridiculously boring scary movie I've ever seen. Seriously, the only movie that can come remotely close to being that boring after all the hype was Suspiria. Now it can't be the Ring ruined the scares for me in Ringu because the Ring still sends chills down my spine when I watch it, Ringu was just plodding and boring

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I didnt like The Ring, but how anyone can say Ringu is any better than the remake really surprises me (unless you've got some japanese fetish), its exactly the same, not in english and instead of shots of a mangled corpse you get a still black and white photo? I mean come on, thats about as scary as Nick Jr.

Roadkill is possibly the worst film ever made, I got it as part of a 2 movies for £10 deal in Virgin Megastores (it was fairly new, so that had to mean it sucked, but I bought it anyway) its absolutely shite, about as thrilling as a fat lady in spandex.

When it finished and told me there were 4 alternative endings, I nearly cried, usually this type of feature is my favourite, but if this ending was the best they could come up with, I didn't want to see the other 4. Paul Walker shouldn't be allowed to act.

I have bodyshots on DVD too, its not even worth seeing Tara Reids tits for.