JBK Reloaded

Guest The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

Its a game that's out about the assasination of JFK were you can relive it to stop conspiracies or something.

Its abit sick in my opinion, as selling JFK off for a game product isn't right.

The demo can be downloaded at www.jfk-reloaded.com

What's your view?

I hope you were being sarcastic Random...

Because they've had the best sharpshooters try to do the same thing with the same weapon in the same amount of time. It's been proved impossible, even if the U.S. Government doesn't want you to believe it to be impossible. Plus the Weapon he used was highly inaccurate AND how come most of the witnesses disappeared/died mysteriously?

Watch the movie JFK.. Explains one of the conspiracy theories.

Edited by maddog

maddog, I've watched documentaries numerous times where sharpshooters attempted to recreate the shots and about 80% of them that they showed were able to. Not to mention, one documentary that gave pretty damn good evidence (using trajectories) that all 3 shots came from the 6th floor window of the book depository. It is very possible (and probable in my opinion) that Oswald was the only shooter.

I hope you were being sarcastic Random...

Because they've had the best sharpshooters try to do the same thing with the same weapon in the same amount of time. It's been proved impossible, even if the U.S. Government doesn't want you to believe it to be impossible. Plus the Weapon he used was highly inaccurate AND how come most of the witnesses disappeared/died mysteriously?

Watch the movie JFK.. Explains one of the conspiracy theories.

That's right, the aliens did it right? Or maybe it was Bigfoot.

Guest Wrestlekid

Anyone else think this whole concept is a little sick? I, personally, feel it's a kind of morbid idea, especially considering that his assassination is still a touchy subject for many Americans.