Would anyone like

Guest OnlyOneKeano

sorry lads cant get it to work my network game is off , well the thought was there

Oh well it was worth a try, so shall we take part in the preimer league, is it hard to set a network game up, as ive never tried it before.

Last time i expected to click network and see a list of servers but when i did there was nothing listed.

Shall we try and start one up tonight or later this evening, ill look on the forums and see if there is anything about setting up Internet games.

Since Arsenal is taken :angry: ill go for the mighty Wolves that will be a good challange.

If any one is intrested then put down what day and times you want to play and we will see if we can get it sorted, anyone recomend the ideal amount of players for a Internet game.

Well ive just put one up, dont know if it will work, what i did was go into game options, then edit prefrencaes, and at the bottom their is a box you can tick called run as server, then you start a new game, then other players have to add themselfs.

Can someone try and see if my server works ill be on it in the next few minuites.

Server name- pauls game

Server ip- 81:107.14.184

Password -ewb (if it asks)

If it works then we can do a proper one later on, i dont know how well the server will run as my PC as it is not the best.

Edited by Cortez

Hey, I tried setting up the game and it comes up with - Network adress. So I typed in the IP thingy, is that right? Or am I missing something

Yeah thats what iv'e done, maybe that was what i was doing wrong,but im pretty sure it's the same thing.

Right, I've just set up my comp as a server for CM4, but I'm not sure it'll work yet, I'm gonna be on CM4 for a good 3-4 hours tonight, so if anyone wants to join in "Premiership, Div1,2,3 & Conf Leagues Only". PM me and i'll give you my IP and tell you how to join.