I SOLD OUT!

ROC

So, my mom bought me an XBox (it was the holiday bundle they set this year). Technically, it's a Christmas present so I won't be able to open or play it for 4 weeks, but she told me I got it, so...

Suggest me some XBox games (preferably good and cheap) now! :D

*waits for the first person to say "How did you sell out?"*

sellout :shifty:

it's good you got an xbox, people don't give it the respect it deserves. Its an awesome system.

I say you should defenatally pick up Halo, then Halo 2. Don't just get right into Halo 2 as it has a story, and its easier to follow if you've watched and played the game through already.

Also, you might want to check out some sports games like NCAA '05 or Madden '05 as they look SOOOOO much better on the Xbox.

Guest Bluesman

So, my mom bought me an XBox (it was the holiday bundle they set this year). Technically, it's a Christmas present so I won't be able to open or play it for 4 weeks, but she told me I got it, so...

Guest Mr McFarlane

Suggest me some XBox games (preferably good and cheap) now! :D

*waits for the first person to say "How did you sell out?"*

Halo: Combat Evolved

Halo 2

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Grand Theft Auto Double Pack(GTA3 & VC)

Project Gothem Racing 2

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Ninja Gaiden

Panzer Dragoon Orta(If your a sega fan and you can find it)

Crimson Skies

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Dead or Alive Ultimate

Shenmue II

Rainbow Six 3

Top Spin

MechAssault

Jet Set Radio Future(Your EB should have th old double disk of this game and Sega GT real cheap, since so many people missed out on this underrated game by selling the disk back to EB immedietly after getting it with the XBOX, and I mean a lot of people did it. The EB I go to had 60-70 of these disks at one time)

Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind Game of the Year edition(screw the original, GOTY edition has more content and is the same price as the original now)

Upcoming games that look promising:

MechAssault 2

Star Wars KOTOR II: Sith Lords

WWE Wresltemania XXI

Kameo: Elements of Power(Rare's 2nd game for the XBOX)

That should keep you busy, most of the games on that list I highly recommend, with most of them being $30 or less