The Butterfly Effect

~The Missionary Guy~

**Spoilers Ahead**

Ok I just finished watching this on DVD, now I hear there is two endings, the cinema ending and dvd ending...I just watched it where Evan goes back one last time and stops everything from happening by killing himself before he was born....so what exactly was the other ending??

**SPOILERS**

I was talking to my mate at work and he said the cinema ending was like the doctor told him it was all in his head and nothing happened...but i sorta guess thats what the doctor was tellin him in the dvd version but then he escaped and watched the video of him getting born and killed himself

**SPOILERS**

I was talking to my mate at work and he said the cinema ending was like the doctor told him it was all in his head and nothing happened...but i sorta guess thats what the doctor was tellin him in the dvd version but then he escaped and watched the video of him getting born and killed himself

I liked that movie alot and its a good example of why not to mess with the space/time continum kids. But after the first couple times with him changing everything, it got old. I liked it when it just ended up with him being crazy.

But did yall know, that the fat crazy kid was Fulton Reed from the Mighty Ducks?