Fifa 2005 is shit

Krazy_K

I like Fifa, i borrowed it and bought PES instead and im really regreting it. PES is good but not as good as Fifa, PES doesnt have the copyright for all the premiership teams so it is crap Chelsea = West Midland Blues which is really poor IMO. It does come with an in-game editor i'll try it out later today

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ISS Deluxe use to rule

ISSD1.jpg

*Goes to download emulator*

Ahhh, memories. You know what? I think I will get out the old SNES when I get back in from work later and have a few games. Do come over if you want to have a game or two.

I like Fifa, i borrowed it and bought PES instead and im really regreting it. PES is good but not as good as Fifa, PES doesnt have the copyright for all the premiership teams so it is crap Chelsea = West Midland Blues which is really poor IMO. It does come with an in-game editor i'll try it out later today

The thing that really bugs me about FIFA is that its kinda the same every year. I was in my mates room playing FIFA 2005, i left and returned later and played another match. When i finished the match i realised i was now playing FIFA 2004. Apparantly 2005 belonged to someone so they had to return it.

Pro Evo gets different every time, and is just proper mint.

I dispise FIFA, only played it because only game we had.

Haha.

Silly fanboy.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its all about Gameplay for me, even if there wasnt an editor or the ability to update names, kits, etc through MaxDrive I'd still play it.

I don't think ISS64 had an editor and thats one of the best football games I ever played, Licensing means jack shit when it comes to a standard football game.

Its usually the younger of the population that like Fifa, obviously excluding boy geniuses who eat PES every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Guest Ringmaster

No, it's because there's so little difference between FIFA games, it's not even funny. At least Madden 05 forced me to change my playing style with all the defensive presnap stuff and whatnot.

There was the original games from the early 90s to 98, which were in 2D and had that whole diagonal vision.

Then they moved to 3D in 98, which IMO was the worst of the genre.

The first 3D Fifa was 97. Or maybe that was just the PC version... 'cause I definately remember playing it.

No, it's because there's so little difference between FIFA games, it's not even funny. At least Madden 05 forced me to change my playing style with all the defensive presnap stuff and whatnot.

So basically a new feature in Madden makes it different. There was the Off The Ball control last year and the First Touch control this year in FIFA. Watching the gameplay, yes it might seem the same but so would Madden, unless you play it and use the different features. FIFA is as samey each year as every other EA Sports game is.