My book :-)

Guest NotMeekin

Guest NotMeekin

Hi there, I'm Paul Meekin, Author of Thanks, That was Fun, a new novel (www.cafepress.com/ttwf) (Yes I know that any one can get something published on that site) But I just wanted to say that I actually started writing the book around the same time I discovered EWR, and felt like I should let you guys know that EWR has actually come up with some of the ideas in the book, and while its not a wrestling or gaming book, I think that you can see some influence on it. namely in the sake of perseverence and second guessing descisions :-)

Just figured I'd mention that EWR inspired me, and that I owe it to alot of you for my drive to complete it.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I wrote a book too, it was called 'this is indeed advertising, you idiot' although it was never published.

And anyway, theres nothing entertaining about Books!

No one wants to read about nice guys finishing first. Tragedy is the new American comedy.

Strife sells.

Guest NotMeekin

Actually, I did no need to pay.

and my logic with the cover is that with alot of books you see dark covers and spines, so my idea was the bright white would attract someone.

And I'm sick of strife :-) I'm certain theres more kids like me then there are emo/goths