WWE RAW 2004

FLiam

user posted image

HEAT PREVIEW!

Be sure to watch Heat this Sunday, as Christian will battle Maven in Sunday's main event.

Also, don't miss the return of Gail Kim to action as she will go face to face with Stacy Keibler.

William Regal will also be in the house, make sure you tune in, this Sunday, only on Spike TV!

Confirmed Matches:

Christian vs. Maven

Stacy Keibler vs. Gail Kim

Really, really liking. I like the length of everything, as it's just right. I don't see the need for long written out things to be perfectly honest (although I have no problem with them).

Hopefully Edge and Triple H win their respective matches at Fully Loaded.

user posted image

WWE re-hires more workers, Smackdown sign major talent and more

- Today the WWE resigned two more workers who were recently fired. Jazz and Nidia have both been re-hired they come after the resigning's of Chuck Palumbo and Gail Kim, they are both set to return as the same characters.

- WWE also have signed OVW talent Melina Perez to a written deal. After the signings of Jazz, Gail Kim and Nidia and now Melina Perez it seems that RAW want to bring back the women's division seriously.

- Smackdown have just released details that they have signed WWE legend Bret Hart onto an exclusive written contract, this is a major blow for RAW as they were rumuored to have been planning for Bret Hart to be involved with WrestleMania 21.

user posted image

19 December 2004

Your announce team: Joey Styles and Jonathan Coachman

WILLIAM REGAL VS. TONY JONES

We open Heat with another try out match for Tony Jones, this is his last chance according to various websites. He gets some offense in but badly botches a fisherman’s suplex and Regal lands on his head, luckily he is OK and he could continue, the match ended when Regal hit the butterfly powerbomb on Jones. I don’t think Jones will ever be back if someone like Regal can’t carry him to a half decent match.

Winner by pinfall: William Regal

68%

-------------------------------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MAIN EVENT HYPE

A video is shown when we return, it is hyping the main event of tnoights Heat which will be Captain Charisma himself, Christian taking on Maven.

71%

GAIL KIM VS. STACY KEIBLER

She is back, this is Gail’s first match since being re-hired by the new head booker of RAW and it wasn’t the best return because Stacy is NOT, I repeat, NOT, a wrestler and she never will be, Gail finally ended this awful match with a rather bad looking Tornado DDT thanks to the wonderful talents of Stacy.

Winner by pinfall: Gail Kim

DUD

63%

KANE IS COMING BACK!

Yeh, you should know by now, the video promoting Kane’s return played again except this time, there was a difference, the last couple of shows it said he is returning to the RAW just coming, but now it says he is coming back the Raw after Fully Loaded. Should be interesting.

80%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RAW REBOUND

We return from the break to the RAW rebound it only recapped the Christian/HBK segment and the main event between Jericho and HHH.

93%

MAVEN VS. CHRISTIAN

This was quite a good match for Mavens standards, no doubt because of his opponent, Maven got a bit of offense in, he was on a role and hit his flying bulldog but Christian kicked out of that and eventually hit the Unprettier for the win. Christian posed in the ring to end the show.

Winner by pinfall: Christian

74%

END OF SHOW

OVERALL RATING: 74%

TV RATING: 4.40

ATTENDANCE: 8,007

POST SHOW NOTES

- Firstly, Tony Jones is not going to appear again, his match against Regal was damn poor. He may get another chance if he improves because he has the look that we want but not the skills yet and we don’t feel OVW is the right place for to go just yet, a few more months on the independent scene could do him good.

- Stacy Keibler’s in ring work was very poor, not the return I would have liked Gail to have but I had no other women on the roster, I am going to have to look for some more women wrestlers soon.

- After the show, two men requested matches or future feuds. Shawn Michaels wants to have a feud with Edge, they kind of started one before Michaels got injured and I think that could re-develop in the upcoming months. Also, Jericho wants another feud with Christian but I think it would be too soon, maybe late next year, who knows.

• 4 weeks later...

user posted image

RAW PREVIEW!

RAW makes it last stop before Fully Loaded and it is set to be an explosive show. The main event was made last week by General Manager Eric Bischoff, we will see Triple H and Batista team, to take on Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit, with just a week until Fully Loaded, what will happen in this match?

Also, in singles action Randy Orton will meet Christian just a week before he has a chance to win the right to face the World champion at Royal Rumble, a loss will be a huge blow, but a win could be a huge boost. No doubt that Edge will be interested in this match.

Last weke on RAW, Gene Snitsky was giving an interview when the ringposts exploded in true Kane fashion, Snitsky doesn't believe that it is Kane, what will Snitsky have to say this week?

And finally, Trish Stratus will have a warm up match before Fully Loaded as she will go one on one with Victoria.

Shawn Michaels, Eugene, William Regal, Simon Dean and Shelton Benjamin will all be in the house as well.

Don't miss RAW this week as it set to a one hell of a ride! Watch it only on Spike TV this Monday night!

Confirmed Matches:

Batista and Triple H vs. Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

Victoria vs. Trish Stratus (Non-Title)

Randy Orton vs. Christian

user posted image

20 December 2004

Your Announce Team: Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler

[The RAW pyros go off, we are here for another night of WWE RAW!!! JR and King welcome us to RAW.]

JR: Welcome everyone one to Monday Night RAW, we are LIVE on Spike TV, and bah GOD what a show we have for you tonight!

King: Yeh JR. The main event is set, it is going to be out the World Heavyweight champion Triple H teaming with Batista, to face Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit, and it’s going to be amazing!!

JR: That will be an explosion, I can guarantee you that! But also tonight we will see Randy Orton go one on one with Christian!

King: Yeh again JR, that is going to be an amazing match, Orton needs to be prepared for when he meets Edge at Fully Loaded! But JR how can you forget? Tonight, the lovely Trish will face Victoria in a non-title match!

JR: It will be a great show, now lets get started!

-----------------------------------------------

SIMON DEAN PRESENTS HIS SIMON SYSTEM DVD

[simon Dean’s music hits and it looks as though he is going to be raving about his Simon System DVD, which he has been raving about for weeks and weeks. He is carrying his bag as usual with all his accessories in, he gets in the ring and begins to talk.]

Dean: Hello everyone tonight! Now I have come out here to promote my NEW Simon System DVD! [crowd boos], now I know what you are thinking, your all thinking ‘but he promoted it last week’. Well you see, my DVD hasn’t been selling as many as I would like and I think I know why. It is because I haven’t been on RAW enough [crowd boos]. Well, if you buy my DVD I will guarantee you will lose weight within 30 days, and if you don’t then you can send it back, for a small charge of $20. [crowd boos some more].

[‘Ain’t No Stoppin Me’ hits on the Pa system to a big pop from the crowd and our IC champion walks down the ramp in his wrestling gear, he slides into the ring and attacks Simon Dean, they are going at it and Shelton hit’s a sweet superkick on Dean who falls from the ring. Simon Dean gets up on the outside and shakes himself off, then he signals to the back, like he is calling someone. Chuck Palumbo appears from the curtain, he s back! And he is on RAW! Simon says [no pun intended] that Shelton will have a match right now with Chuck Palumbo. Shelton didn’t seem to mind and the match started.]

82%

SHELTON BENJAMIN VS. CHUCK PALUMBO

NON-TITLE MATCH

As soon as the match started, Chuck Palumbo started attacking the ribs of Shelton Benjamin. It is obvious to me that at Fully Loaded, Simon Dean will be working those same ribs. Palumbo hits the Chuck Kick on Shelton and everyone thinks it is over but Shelton gets the shoulder up at the very last second, Palumbo is looking annoyed but Shelton counters every punch that Chuck is throwing, Shelton whips Palumbo into the ropes and delivers a picture perfect spinning heel kick to Palumbo. Shelton waits for Palumbo to stand before driving him into the mat with the T-Bone Suplex, he covers and gets the win.

Winner by pinfall: Shelton Benjamin

**1/4

74%

[simon Dean is still standing on the outside, he looks a bit concerned after seeing the display that Shelton just put out. Shelton celebrates in the ring.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EVOLUTION ARE IN THE HOUSE!

[We return to RAW to the kickass theme music of Evolution. The trio come out, HHH standing in the middle as usual with Flair and Batista at the sides, they slowly walk to the ring, Flair is getting a lot of ‘WOOOO’ chants, they step into the ring and HHH grabs a microphone.]

HHH: Tonight is a special night, because tonight The Game and Batista will beat the team of Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit [crowd boos]. Tonight will mark the end of Benoit and Jericho’s title quest before it has even started, tonight I will kick Benoit’s *** and then finish the job next Sunday at Fully Loaded when I walk IN as champion, and I walk OUT as champion! [crowd boos].

Flair: WOOOOOOOOOO! [crowd woo’s along with him]. Chris Jericho! Tonight! Batista is going to tear you apart! And on Sunday at Fully Loaded, he is going to do it, AGAIN! You see, when you messed with Triple H, you messed with ME WOOOOOOO! You messed with the NATURE BOY! WOOOOOO and you messed with Evolution! WOOOOOOOOO!!! And tonight is where you start to regret your actions, because when the night is finished, there is only one thing you and Benoit will see, and that is the ceiling pals, WOOOOOOOOOO!

[Evolution’s music plays and they strut around the ring for a while before exiting the ring as we go to a quick video hyping Edge.]

97%

IT’S SNITSKY’S TV TIME!

[We return to RAW and Gene Snitsky’s music hits to some good heat he menacingly walks to the ring and gets a microphone. I thought this was a wrestling show dammit!]

Snitsky: Last week on RAW, I was in the ring and the ring posts exploded and people believed that it was Kane. Well I am out here once again to say that Kane is not here, I put Kane on the shelf at Taboo Tuesday and he will NOT be back! But seeing as though people do believe he is coming back I am challenging his *** to a match at Fully Loaded!! [crowd cheers].

[suddenly the ring posts explode again and the arena lights turn red. Then we hear a voice, and it sounds like Kane!!]

Kane: Snitsky! I AM COMING BACK! But not tonight, not at Fully Loaded, oh no. But I have a special opponent for you at Fully Loaded, but I am not going to say, you will have to wait until Sunday to find that out. And when I come back, you will regret ever stepping in my business and I WILL make you FEEL MY PAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAA HAHAHA!!!!

[The kingposts explode again and Snitsky is in the ring staring in the air snorting like a raged bull.]

77%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RANDY ORTON VS. CHRISTIAN

[We return to RAW with Christian’s music hitting the arena, he once again is on his own, there is no Tyson Tomko, there hasn’t been an explanation, he just seems to not team with him anymore. Vintage WWE. Randy Orton’s music then hits, he makes his way down to the ring to a big pop from the crowd, doing his usual poses he get’s into the ring and we have quite a match on our hands.]

Christian gets the early advantage with some dirty tactics, he continues to use a blatant choke but the ref doesn’t not DQ him. Christian whips Orton into the ropes but Orton hits a huge clothesline on Christian and both men are down! They both get up after the ref’s count of 7 and begin to trade punches; Orton then whips Christian into the corner, WOOOOOO!!! Orton hits a stiff knife-edge chop to Christian. But wait, Christian counters and sends Orton into the corner ‘WOOOOOOOO!!’ scream the crowd as Christian knife-edge chops Orton. Christian goes to Irish whip Orton into the opposite corner but the clever ref is in the way and gets knocked out! Now Christian is on his feet and Orton is down, but wait! It’s HBK!! He runs to the ring and is behind Christian but he doesn’t realise, Orton staggers to his feet then Christian turns around and HBK hits the Sweet Chin Music, but oh no! He hit Orton by accident! Christian then throws HBK out the ring and covers Orton, the ref is getting his brains back, 1…2…3!!! Christian beats Randy Orton!!!

Winner by pinfall: Christian

**3/4

82%

[HBK gets back in the ring and starts attacking Christian, Orton is up again he stares at HBK but then RKO’s Christian and the two men behind to stomp on Christian until Edge runs from the back but runs STRAIGHT into an RKO!!! Edge and Christian have been left down and out and Orton and HBK just stare at each other in the ring, we know their history.]

LITA INTERVIEW

[Now we cut to the WWE studio in Greenwich, CT. Lita is sitting on a chair and starts to talk about Trish and Fully Loaded, I presume it is pre-recorded as JR is sitting with her, unless JR can be in two places at once!! ~! Yeeeeeh, anyway.]

JR: Lita, what are you feelings going into this hardcore rules match at Fully Loaded against Trish with the Women’s championship on the line.

Lita: Well, you know JR. When I was pregnant, when I would walk up to Trish or see Trish, all I would get his her abuse, abusing me, poking fun at me. And when I lost my baby, that didn’t stop her, it just made her abuse me even more, and then at Survivor Series, I broke her pretty little nose [crowd pops]. And I will tell you something JR, the title is at the back of my mind, all I am thinking about, is all the things that Trish said and did to me while I was pregnant, and for that, she will pay for. And she wants to make it hardcore rules? That is fine by me, that will end up being a mistake on her behalf. Because this Sunday, I am going to do more than break her nose, I am going to break her FACE!!

[Lita is staring at JR intensely whilst breathing quite loudly, has Lita gone insane? Can’t wait for the match at Fully Loaded.]

61%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

HI, MY NAME IS EUGENE!

[We return to RAW with Eugene and William Regal walking through the back with their tag team titles. They find a door which says ‘HBK’, the crowd pops and Eugene and Regal head inside. HBK is sitting looking at the floor whilst tensing his fists. Eugene walks up to him.]

Eugene: Woooooooow! You, you, your, your Shawn Michael’s!! You, your on my team at Fully Loaded!! Woooooooow!

HBK: Yes I am.

Eugene: Why are you not happy? What’s wrong?

HBK: It’s nothing kid, you don’t need to worry, it is about what happened earlier.

Eugene: I can cheer you up!

Regal: Eugene, I really don’t think it is neces…

[Eugene begins to sing HBK’s theme music whilst dancing around in a stupid manner he sits down with his legs folded and points to the sky and makes a pyro sound.]

HBK: He he. That is a good impression Eugene, now. You listen to me, this Sunday at Fully Loaded, we need to be serious, ok?

Eugene: Serious, yeh got it!

[Eugene makes an angry face and begins to snort and his face goes red.]

HBK: Yeh, go with that. We need to be serious because we have a big challenge ahead of us, I mean Christian, he is a mighty fine athlete and La Resistance are former tag team champions.

Eugene: I am a tag champion!! YEH!!!

HBK: Yes, I see that, so you ready for Sunday?

Eugene: YEH!!!

Regal: We are more than ready, we will show them at Fully Loaded.

73%

TRISH STRATUS VS. VICTORIA

NON-TITLE MATCH

[Trish makes her way to the ring first carrying her Women’s championship proudly; she is no longer wearing her facemask. Victoria’s music then hits and she dances herself to the ring.]

This match was supposed to be a warm up, and it was a real test for Trish just under a week away from Fully Loaded. Victoria nearly stole a win after she hit a perfect moonsault on Trish but Trish kicked out at two. At the end, it was Trish who nailed Victoria with a chick kick to the face to pick up the win.

Winner by pinfall: Trish Stratus

74%

[Trish walks out the ring and walks up to a camera and says ‘You keep the threats coming Lita, on Sunday I am going to kick you *** all over that arena!’ They are really building this match up to be brutal.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EDGE AND ORTON SQUARE OFF!

[We return to RAW with Edge walking down a hallway not looking happy, he meets Orton and they both go nose to nose. They stare at each other for a minute or so and then Edge spears Orton and they begin a big brawl in the backstage area, refs and wrestlers come and break it up, both are screaming at each other saying ‘That title shot is mine!!!’ I guess we will find out this Sunday.]

77%

BENOIT AND JERICHO ARE READY

[We see Jericho and Benoit walking down a hallway, the main event is NEXT!!!]

98%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

BATISTA AND TRIPLE H VS. CHRIS BENOIT AND CHIRS JERICHO

[Evolution’s music hits and they all make their way down to ringside, once again, HHH is at centre stage with the World title round his waist. Then Jericho enters, he waits at the bottom of the ramp for his partner who is out next, Benoit and Jericho look at each other then both run into the ring and start the match.]

Jericho was the one getting decimated in this tag match, Evolution were using their dirty tricks, but the ref caught the Nature Boy choking Jericho and sent Flair to the back!!! Not that it happens every week. Jericho continued to get pulverised until he managed to counter a powerbomb attempt by Batista into a hurrancarana. Jericho and Batista both were crawling to their respective corners and both got the tag, but Benoit got the all important hot tag, he came in and knocked HHH down, then Batista got up only to be knocked own again, Benoit climbed the top and hit the diving head butt on a prone Batista, then he goes and gives HHH three enormous germans. He says that’s it by doing his slice throat taunt, he then locked in the Sharpshooter, which HHH tapped out to!! Benoit just made the the World Heavyweight Champion tap!!

Winners by pinfall: Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

***3/4

86%

[Jericho and Benoit both hold each other’s hands up and Jericho is shouting to the crowd ‘This is your new champion!!’ as RAW goes off the air.]

END OF SHOW

OVERALL RATING: 80%

TV RATING: 6.04

ATTENDANCE: 8,032

POST SHOW NOTES

- RAW got off to a good start again this week, the crowd were more into the Simon Dean character, and Chuck Palumbo got a decent pop from the crowd when he returned. I am not sure if Chuck will stay with Simon Dean yet.

- Evolution’s interview was pure gold, that is what you get when you don’t let Batista touch the mic and let Flair do the talking for him.

- Snitsky has been generating more heat lately, and his match at Fully Loaded will be interesting.

- The Christian/Orton match was as good as I expected, the crowd were hot for the HBK run in and for the RKO’s.

- Mental note, never give Lita any mic time again. Someone else would have pulled it off, but she is just a terrible actress.

- I thought the Eugene segment would have gotten a better response as I thought it was very funny, but it was decent enough.

- The main event was great, the crowd was into it and popped like crazy when Benoit made HHH tap out.

user posted image

Jericho injured and will miss Fully Loaded

- We have got a breaking news story, Chris Jericho was injured in the main event of RAW last week and will miss the Fully Loaded PPV. He was in a match with Batista. Jericho is only expected to miss the PPV and the RAW following due to an injury to his hand. The match is set to take place at a later RAW or maybe the Royal Rumble.

user posted image

RAW presents: Fully Loaded

World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H © vs. Chris Benoit

Number One Contendership for World Championship at Royal Rumble

Randy Orton vs. Edge

Women's Championship

Hardcore Rules

Trish Stratus © vs. Lita

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Shelton Benjamin © vs. Simon Dean

Shawn Michaels, William Regal and Eugene vs. Christian and La Resistance