WWE February 2005

Guest LilJoeyPez

A very mixed show. The spelling and grammar weren't very good, and some things were very confusing. If Heyman is GM for the night, what authority does Randy Orton have to make a Battle Royal a match for SmackDown, and a match for No Way Out, and then announce the GM for SmackDown? And the Big Show, 50 pounds? LOL.

However, I love JBL as Undisputed Champion, I love the idea of a different GM every week (Have I Got News For You was awesome with guest hosts every week, and this would be similar), and the Batista push I like. He is the future.

Wrestlenews.com WWE Weekly Update

Warning some spoilers**!!SPOILERS!!**

WWE hiring, firing and storyline Spoilers

In the next few WWE weeks there will be qite  few releasings regardng

so-called "unused" superstars but don't worry an isider has anounced that STeven Richards, Val Venis and Hardcore Holly are safe as The WWE has got pushes in mind but different for all three, may we see some turns, maybe even a team form or a new champion, who knows.But we can mak sure that the pshe wont go too far (like pushing a certain WE champion because h has become a news reporter or something like that)

Oh yes and once the firingsings and pushes are over, expect to see fresh new talent yo may have never heard of joining th OVW roster.

And now the storyline SPOILERS Not much this week but it's regarding the VACANT authority positionwhich is sure to bring somvery entertaining stuff with the "Random GM" systembut WWE needs a new perminant authority and there are rumors about a WWE Legend coming in to fill the gap but not untill Wrestlemania-ish. I guess we will just have to put up with the random GM for now.

WWE SMACKDOWN Preview

ONE BIG SHOW!

This week on Smackdown The Big Show is in charge, SO you canexpect a monster of a show from a monster of a man.

Batista will take on Randy Orton where the winner will face John Cena for the WM21 title shot and you can bet that Cena won't miss that one.

Also Chris Benoit goes for the Intercontinental Championship against an apponent of Big Show's Choice.

Plus Kurt Angle an his assistants will be in the house when Kurt Angle has one more "Hometown Hero Match" against the no.1 superstar from Mobile, Alabama.

This is only what's confirmed, so the big show could have plenty more up his sleeve!

Confirmed Matches:

Batista vs Randy Orton

Chris Benoit vs ???

Kurt Angle vs ???

By

WWEGeek@Wrestlenews.com

BENOIT'S RESIGNATION, FIRST WWE CUT LIST!

WWEGEEK'S BREAKING NEWS (WRESLENEWS.COM)

Earlier today former WWE champion Chris Benoit as resigned from World Wrestling Entertainment.

While many WWE fans would think that there was "no reason" for the resignation of such a superstar, The WWE CEO Linda McMahon released this statement:

The WWE superstar Christopher Michael Benoit has resigned due to conflict with current WWE champion John Layfield. Many superstars and fans have disagreed with Mr. Layfield's title reign for months but it got a little more serious when Benoit foud out that he would lose at the WWE Pay-Per-View ROYAL RUMBLE he nearly came to blows with the champion off-screen.

Thank You

Linda McMahon

Two days ago I, WWEgeek@wrestlenews.com said in my weekly WWE report that WWE would be firing osme of it's talent so here is the official cut list:

Sylvain Grenier

Orlando Jordan

Mark Jindrak

Hiroko

Scotty 2 Hotty

Shannon Moore

Bill DeMott

Todd Grisham

(WWE officials said that there is one more list to come)

by

WWEgeek@wrestlenews.com

I-Will-Rule-You, in your signature you are acting like everybody is loving and praising your diary to heaven but they aren't. There is also a lot of critism. This is NOT the best 2005 diary I have seen in the diary dome so far. A General Manager each week is a stupid idea because now you have to do someone new EVERY WEEK, it makes no sense. What's next after Vince, Heyman, Stephanie and Shane....Lex Luger or something? Not smart, I'd say go with it for a month and then just appoint a real General Manager. Your show lacked a lot of things; good match write-ups, good promo's and good booking. Who puts Heidenreich against John Bradshaw Layfield? Both men are Heels and both men are not wonders in the ring so the fans will be bored and they will hate the match because they are both big Heels. The booking was horrible, from the 6-Man Tag Match to Regal & Eugene versus Triple H and Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Tag Team Titles. The WWE is doing a better job then you, really....

Look at other diaries. Look at established diaries that have a good following. Look at there shows and then look at your own show, you'll notice the difference. Playa, you can probably do better then this, you only need to put more thought into it, belee dat! ;)

• 9 months later...