New Age Championship Wrestling

Guest DiamondDust

Guest DiamondDust
Steve Austin and Bret Hart were looking closley at the TNA roster, looking for talent to sign. After 2 days the decided to sign the following workers (All to devolpment contracts)Chris HarrisChris SabinElix SkipperJames StormJerry LynnJohnny SwingerKid KashL.A. Par-KRavenShark BoySonny SiakiThey also signed a few wrestlers to work full timeStingSabuPsychosisAfter these signings, they decided to lay off the roster additons until a big offer came their way.

I have several problems with this dairy. First the grammer is horrible. Secondly the spelling is horrible.

The roster is lame and the matches are shit poor. CM Punk vs. Syxx Pac was particularly offensive in that matter. The four way match is chaotic and I have no idea what is happening and a lot of the moves you use don't make any sense in the context of the match. Sandman vs. Dreamweaver had absolutely nothing about the match in it except the finish.

It's possible you could fix this diary but it's going to take a lot of work to do it.

Guest :shifty:

I have to agree with magell, Miami Vice and others, the shows need a lot more detial. Also, why is Raven signed to a development deal? If I were running a company that had just gotten started I'd know I'd need all the name value I could get.

Guest DiamondDust

Ok, I see many of you have problems with thid diary. I'll do my best to make it better, and I'll follow your advice, to awnser Yuans question I don't know why Samoa Joe signed with me, but he did. Probally because my fed give him better chances of beeing exposed to the public. Also I offerd him a good contract. As for Shelley, Evans, Williams, AMW, Styles and Daniels I offered them good contract, so they signed. I'm sorry if this isn't realistic, and I'm sorry about my bad spelling. I will work as hard as I can to get this diary up to your standards.

Edited by darkfire

Guest DiamondDust

Stampede Wrestling head booker Ross Hart called Bret at around 9 am on Thursday to update him on a few wrestlers

“Bret, A few of the guys here are really ready to be put on the roster. I'll fax over my reports and how I believe they should be used."

Ross sent the fax, and Bret looked over them carefully. The ones he found most important were the ones of Alex Shelley, Austin Aries, Americas Most Wanted, Chris Sabin, Colt Cabana, Elix Skipper, Frankie Kazarian, Jerry Lynn, Jimmy Jacobs, Petey Williams and Raven.

Alex Shelley, Jimmy Jacobs and Austin Aries have been improving rapidly in Stampede Wrestling. They have been having great matches as a team. I've been putting them together as a stable here, and I believe you should too.

America's Most Wanted are an amazing team that work together amazingly well. They should be put on the main roster as soon as possible. In TNA they have put on amazing matches with other workers, and I see no reason why they wouldn't now.

Chris Sabin has improved so much since coming to SW that I believe he should be put on the main roster to have matches with the likes of Petey Williams. These two have put on amazing matches in SW and could possibly team in the future. But first I suggest having several matches between the two.

Colt Cabana is an amazing wrestler, who given time could be made into the number one wrestler in the world. He, in RoH teamed with CM Punk, but here he would be best served with a singles push.

Elix Skipper is an amazing high flyer. Given the chance, he should be able to put on great matches with several of the wrestlers on the roster. I suggest Kid Kash. If the two had a feud, I could almost guarantee a five star spectacle

Frankie Kazarian has amazing speed and technical ability. I believe he could in the future, he could be an amazing superstar in NACW. Giving him matches with Jerry Lynn could help his career amazingly well. This may not be until the future, as Jerry is much more well know.

As I said before, Jerry Lynn and Frankie Kazarian could put on amazing matches. Currently Jerry Lynn's gimmick isn't quite fitted with our style of booking, so this will have to be changed.

Petey Williams should be turned face and re-packaged with a new gimmick in NACW. He also need a manager, as he has trouble on the microphone. With a manager and new gimmick, he could go very far here.

Raven's skills are sub-par compared to other workers, but his microphone skills are through the roof. When his wrestling skills decline, he could be re-tooled as a manager.

Bret hart, after reading this report, immediately called the wrestlers, and told them they were going to be promoted to the main roster. After this Bret decided to call Steve and get the card ready.

Edited by darkfire

I have two major problems with this diary so far. First of all you made a big deal about CBC not wanting to promote violence and being a moral company and then Lex Luger turns around and says "shit" on live television. That would never fly here in Canada, especially on a network as up tight as CBC.

I have two major problems with this diary so far. First of all you made a big deal about CBC not wanting to promote violence and being a moral company and then Lex Luger turns around and says "shit" on live television. That would never fly here in Canada, especially on a network as up tight as CBC.

Guest DiamondDust

user posted image

Location- Calgary, Alberta

Attendance-3509

Rating- 4.69 of 5.00

Announcers- Joey Styles and Mike Johnson

“Hello ladies and gentleman. I’m Joey Styles and this is my partner, Mike Johnson. Were proud to bring NACW New Age TV into your home tonight. We have a packed card so let’s get started!”

“Yes, first off we have the Sinister Youth versus the Backseat Boyz in a tag team number one contender handicap match. This is sure to be brutal, so lets see the action!”

Sinister Youth vs. Backseat Boyz

Number one contender handicap match

Alex Shelley and Trent Acid start the match. Acid nails a stiff dropkick on Shelley, who is temporarily dazed, and follows with a snapmare. A DDT ensues from Acid, and he quickly covers for a two count. Acid goes to the corner and tags in Kashmere. The Boyz nail a double suplex, and Kashmere follows with a springboard moonsault.

“Oh my lord, that’s was amazing, was it not Mr. Styles?”

“Ya Mikey, that was great. And remember, this is only the first of many matches tonight!”

Kashmere misses a running clothesline and Shelley takes advantage with a stiff armbar. Kashmere rolls over in an amazing show of strength and attempts a cover, but Shelley throws him off. Shelley quickly get to the ropes and tags in Austin Aries. Aries hits a running overcastle and covers for a 2 count. Aries monkey flips Kashmere into Sinister Youths corner. Aries tags in Jacobs and the two take a page from the Road Warrior book with a Doomsday Device.

“Sinister Youth took a page from the greatest tag team in history, the Road Warriors!”

“Ya Mr. Styles, those guys were great!”

“Why do you keep calling me “Mr. Styles“?”

“Because I have a great respect for you”

“Oh, well thanks…I guess.”

Jacobs quickly nails three elbow drops in a row, and rolls up Kashmere for a long 3 count. He whips Kashmere into the corner, leaps him and nails a Russian leg sweep on the rebound. Jacobs tags in Shelley and Shelley nails the Shellshock and the Bordercity Stretch and forces Kashmere to tap out.

Winners-Sinister Youth

Match- 82%

Crowd- 50%

Overall- 66%

“That was quite a match, wasn’t it Marky?”

“Ya, It sure was Mr. Styles”

“Well, next we have Rico “The Cobra” Constantino vs. Samoa Joe”

“Both of these men are amazing athletes. This should be a great match Mr. Styles”

Rico “The Cobra” Constantino vs. Samoa Joe

The bell rings, and Rico almost takes off Joe’s head with a high kick. Rico whips Joe into the ropes and follows with a picture perfect hip toss. The Cobra goes to the ground with an arm bar that he holds for almost a minute, until Joe finally gets the rope. The ref tells Rico to break the hold, and finally he complies. He follows this assault with a vicious reverse DDT, which he calls the Cobra Bite.

“Oh my lord, Mr. Styles The Cobra just nailed the Cobra Bite!!! This has gotta be over!”

“I’m gonna have to agree with you there. Samoa is tough, but not that tough. I don’t think anyone is!”

Rico covers, but Samoa just kicks out in the nick of time. An angered Rico waits for Joe to start to get up, and nails a five-kick combo, he calls the Lethal Injection. He covers Joe, but he just won’t give up.”

“Good lord, Joe just won’t give up, will he Mark?”

“I don’t think so Mr. Styles. Both these men have put on a good show tonight, and it’ll be a shame to see either lose.”

Joe counters Rico’s second attempt at the Cobra Bite, with an Ace Crusher, and follows with the Island Driver, and covers for the win.

Winner-Samoa Joe

Match- 79%

Crowd- 69%

Overall- 71%

“Wow, these matches have been great so far, and can only get better! If they keep going like this, who knows how this night will turn out!”

“Look Mr. Styles, here come the champ, Vader!”

Vader walks to the ring, carrying the NACW Heavyweight tile. He gets a microphone from the ring announcer. As he is about to start talking, Lex Luger runs down, and attacks Vader, with many right hands. Luger sets Vader up and locks in the Torture Rack. Vader passes out before the refs and road agents hit the

ring.

Overall-75%

“What a brutal assault at the hands of Lex Luger”

“Yes Mark, Luger seems to have a grudge against Vader for some reason.”

“Well, next we have The Amazing Red vs. Chris Candido”

“This looks to be a great match between a technical master, and a speed demon!”

The Amazing Red vs. Chris Candido

The match starts with Candido nailing a spinning uppercut on Red. He follows with a german suplex/bridge pin combo for a 2 count. Candido locks in a headlock, but gets a backdrop in return. Red follows with a dropkick and when that fails to ground Candido a springboard cross body. Red goes up top, and lands a moonsault and cover for a 2.

“Wow, Red can sure pull off some great moves Mr. Styles.”

“He sure can, but don’t count out Candido from this.”

Red hits a tornado DDT out of nowhere, and follows by going up top with the Red Star Press and follows with a cover for a long 2 count. An angered Red whips Candido into the corner, when he sets him up for an acid drop, but gets dropped on his butt. Candido locks in a vicious camel clutch, and almost causes Red to tap, but he finally gets to the ropes for the break.

“Wow, I thought Red would have to tap there Mr. Styles.”

“Yeah, that was close one Marky”

Candido nails an over castle, and follows with a jawbreaker. After he picks Red back up, he hit’s a swinging neck breaker. He then hit’s a DDT and follows with a move he calls the Candido Crossface. Red almost taps, but finally gets to the rope, to break the submission. Candido has had enough, and hits the Blonde Bombshell and uses the rope for leverage. The ref doesn’t see and counts a 3.

Winner-Chris Candido

Match-79%

Crowd-59%

Overall-69%

“What a cheap win by Chris Candido Mr. Styles!”

“Ya, it sure is horrible. Next we have-”

Styles is interrupted by Steve Williams walking out to the ring.

Steve Williams walks to the ring, and takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

“In a few weeks, our first Pay-Per-View Kings Krown is taking place. If you wanna see Lex Luger and Vader go head to head, mono et mono, one on one for the NACW Heavyweight tile, gimme a h*ll yeah!”

The crowd screams hell yeah

“Good, now on to the next point of business. At Kings Krown were gonna have ourselves a little competition. It’ll be 10 men in a match to see who will be King for a week. This match will work in a way that every five minutes a man will come to the ring. I know this sound familiar, but in our version, it’s pinfall or submission, none of this sissy over the top stuff.”

Steve Williams leaves the ring, and flips the bird on the way out.

Overall- 87%

Raven is in a dark boiler room. There is a large bird beside him, and it caw, just as Raven start to speak.

“All my life I’ve been tormented and ridiculed. I’ve never had friend and I never will. Tonight, I face Tonga, the jungle warrior. He spent his whole life in a tight nit community. He has no reason to be angry. My mother died when I was born. My father left when she was 6 weeks pregnant. I moved from home to home, never having a family or friend. For years I’ve been alone in this world. And tonight I’m going to vent my anger against this fat piece of ****.”

Overall- 80%

Jerry Lynn vs. CM Punk

NACW Welterweight title match

Punk and Lynn tie up in the centre of the ring, and Lynn breaks away with a snap mare takedown. Lynn follows with a series of takedowns and submission, none of which could keep Punk in for a few seconds. Punk hit’s a dropkick, and follows with a series of strikes and follows with an arm drag. Punk nails a reverse DDT and kicks Lynn in the ribs. Punk goes off the top with a cross body and covers for a 2 count

“This is an amazing match so far. This can only get better Mark!”

“ That’s right Mr. Styles. I thought t was over right there!”

Punk lands a few good punches on Lynn, and follows with several kicks to the ribs. After Punk nailed his third kick, Lynn ducked a punch and nailed a head butt straight to the nose. CM Started to bleed, but Lynn continued the assault. After three successive swan dive head butts, Lynn covered for a long 2 count. Lynn drove CM’s head into the ground several time busting him up. Lynn goes up top, and hits a flying neck breaker.

“What a huge move by Lynn”

“Yeah Mr. Styles, that was amazing! CM Punk is bleeding every where!”

“This is a bloody massacre!”

Lynn seems to have hurt himself after the move, but continues to put the boots to Punk, and gets him up for a power bomb, but Punk reverses into a guillotine takedown. Punk goes off the ropes and hit’s a huge clothesline, and follows with an arm drag. Punk is on a roll, and slams him into the ground with a body slam. Punk picks up Lynn, and hits the Pepsi Plunge, and covers for the 3.

Winner- CM Punk

Match-90%

Crowd-62%

Overall-76%

"Next we have Rockabilly vs Dreamweaver"

"This should be a good one Mr. Styles"

"Wait, I've just learned Vader is backstage"

Vader is backstage, with a microphone. He is about to start talking, when again Lex Luger attacks. This time however, Vader picks him up, and drops him on his face. He nails a big splash, and picks up Luger, and nails a Vaderbomb

Overall-75%

"Now on to Dreamweaver vs Rockabilly"

Dreamweaver vs. Rockabilly

Dreamweaver comes down to he ring, dressed in all black to the song “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” by Green Day, on the video screen a video that looks like a horrible nightmare. Rockabilly is standing in the ring wait for Dreamweaver to come down. When Dreamweaver finally gets to the ring, a cheap clothesline nails Billy. Dreamweaver starts pummelling Billy into the ground, in an attempt to KO him, but it fails when Billy gets a sidewalk slam through the punches. Billy is about to start his attack when Dreamweaver hits a low blow the ref didn’t see, and quickly rolls up Rockabilly for a quick 3.

Winner- Dreamweaver

Match-72%

Crowd-76%

Overall-74%

“That was horrible! Dreamweaver stole a quick victory by cheating!”

“Yes Mr. Styles, that is terrible. The ref should have been paying attention”

“This is a disgrace to the sport of wrestling!”

“Well, next we have Tonga the Jungle Warrior vs. Raven”

“Maybe the ref can call a match this time”

Tonga vs. Raven

Tonga starts by throwing his weight around with an avalanche, followed by a huge splash to a fallen Raven. He then whips Raven into the corner, and gets ready to do the thump.

“This one could be over right here Mr. Styles!”

“Yeah, that Tonga is sure one big guy. This could seriously injure Raven!”

As Tonga runs towards Raven, the camera zooms in so we can see his face. He opens his eye just as Tonga jumps, Raven rolls, and Tonga gets a butt full of turnbuckle. Tonga is rolling around on the ground, as Raven climbs the ropes, getting ready do to his Flying Raven Flow DDT. As Tonga starts to stand, Raven leaps off the tope rope, but gets shut down when Tonga reverses it into a sidewalk slam.

“Wow, Raven just got slammed into the mat after Tonga caught him in mid air!”

Tonga stands over a fallen ravens head, and plants his butt square on Ravens chest. Tonga stands up, and gets ready to deliver his Jungle Driver and there’s not a thing Raven can do about it. Tonga puts Raven on his shoulder, and drops to his butt, causing Ravens abdomen to be slammed into Tonga’s shoulder. Tonga rolls over and covers Raven, but amazingly Raven manages to kick out at 2½. Raven stands as Tonga starts to scream at the ref in a foreign language. Raven then starts to go to one corner, and sizes up Tonga for the Raven Wing facebuster. Tonga is facing the ref in the corner, as Raven runs up, and slams Tonga’s head into the refs. Raven, seeing an opportunity, goes outside and grabs a steel chair, and smacks Tonga in the skull with it. Raven then throws the chair out of the ring, and awakes the ref. The ref gets up to count Ravens pin for a 3 count.

Winner- Raven

Match-70%

Crowd-73%

Overall-72%

“What a great match Mr. Styles!”

“I have to agree with you there Mark”

“Next we have the main event, Vader vs. a Mystery opponent! This is so exciting!”

“It sure is little buddy, it sure is”

Vader vs. ???

Vader walks to the ring, and stands, waiting for his opponent. All of a sudden, fog fills the arena, and a crow appears on the video screen. A dark figure repels down and we see its Sting.

“Oh my lord Mark, Sting is here in NACW!!! This is amazing! This is monumental!”

“This is quite something Mr. Styles! I never thought I’d see Sting wrestle again!”

Sting begins by brutally punching Vader several times before the ref pulls him off for using closed fists. Sting then starts with the boots on Vader, but a Vader grabs his leg and spins him around long enough to get up. Vader then punches Sting square in the face. After several kicks in the stomach, Sting falls down, and Vader lands a huge splash.

“Wow! I’m surprised Sting wasn’t crushed!”

Vader picks up Sting and sets him up for the Vaderbomb, but someone rings the bell. The ref looks to see who did, and see the time keep bloodied. Lex Luger then comes out from under the ring to attack Vader. Vader is down on the ground after several stiff kicks from Luger, Sting crawls over and covers Vader for a 3 count.

Winner- Sting

Match-71%

Crowd-89%

Overall-83%

“What a horrible thing Luger did here!”

“Yeah Mr. Styles. That’s horrible. Bad thing…did you see who rang the bell?”

“No, I didn't.”

Quick Results-

Sinister Youth over Backseat Boyz-66%

Samoa Joe over Rico “The Cobra” Constantino-71%

Luger attacks Vader-75%

Chris Candido over The Amazing Red-69%