Finally, I get to watch a classic!

ROC

Well, I FINALLY found out that Showtime is showing Pulp Fiction on Friday night (which means its unedited, too). Kinda postwhorish, but considering this board's liking of the film (even over The Shawshank Redemption), I want to see what makes PF better than the latter.

So, discuss what I should expect, I guess.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I came in here to make a similar point, don't listen to others, the only opinion that truly matters is your own, I tend to steer clear of watching films that are heavily discussed amongst the general public unless I actually want to watch them of my own accord.

Its a really good film, but remember this film contributed to the birth of the Quentin Tarrantino fanboy, do not be pulled in.

I came in here to make a similar point, don't listen to others, the only opinion that truly matters is your own, I tend to steer clear of watching films that are heavily discussed amongst the general public unless I actually want to watch them of my own accord.

Its a really good film, but remember this film contributed to the birth of the Quentin Tarrantino fanboy, do not be pulled in.

Wait, so the movie dude hasn't seen Pulp Fiction?

.. Wtf? You've seen movies that half of us haven't even heard of, yet you've never watched the masterpiece that is Pulp Fiction? Well.. damn.. :ohmy:

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Next he's gonna tell us he hasn't seen Urban Legends: Final Cut!

Worse, I've never seen The Godfather, Blazing Saddles, Citizen Kane, Young Frankenstein, Memento, Clerks, Psycho (original and remake), and a whole bunch of top films.

I still have the right of being the only one who's actually watched Private Lessons, though. Huzzah.

Why don't you just rent a bunch of classic movies and watch them over a week?

Next he's gonna tell us he hasn't seen Urban Legends: Final Cut!

Worse, I've never seen The Godfather, Blazing Saddles, Citizen Kane, Young Frankenstein, Memento, Clerks, Psycho (original and remake), and a whole bunch of top films.

I still have the right of being the only one who's actually watched Private Lessons, though. Huzzah.