Smackdown: 2003

Guest Jebus

The FBI getting pushed soon?

With the recent attack of The Undertaker, and that fabulous matches put on by all three members this past week on Velocity, it seems all three will be getting a push soon. Rumors say that in the coming months, they might just have some gold.

-Sunday April 6, 2003.  rajahwwf.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman coming out to the ring!

Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman vs. Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore

Then the connection picks up and out comes VeeeOneahhhh! Hardy and Kidman start things off with Kidman still wanting revenge for his loss at No Way Out. Usual tag match with Team Mattitude, and lots of cheating. The match ends when, Kidman gets tripped on the steel steps by Hardy and the ref tries to help him, while Rey goes for the 619 on Moore. Rey jumps over the ropes, but gets nailed by Matt and his Cruiserweight Title! Shannon covers, the ref sees the cover, 1...2...3! Shannon’s second win over Mysterio! Team Mattitude starts laughing at Rey, then Hardy gets a microphone.

Winners: Shannon Moore and Matt Hardy

80/72/89 ***1/2

Matt Sets the Challenge

Matt Hardy - Rey, you want this title so bad? You want a shot at the title so bad? Well you got it! (fans cheer) On one condition. To even get a shot at this title, you have to win not one, not two, but three matches against cruiserweights of my challenging. If you even happen to do this, you’ll get this title shot!

Hardy and Moore continue to stomp on and laugh at Mysterio as we fad backstage...

Warming Up

Backstage Los Guerreros are walking in a hallway warming up for their match

Eddie - Esse vato, como estas?

Chavo - Excelente mi amigo. You ready?

Eddie - Of course Chavito, the FBI are going down! We been them Saturday and there’s no chance in hell there going to beat us tonight! Come on, we gotta get out there!

Eddie Guerrero lost overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Los Guerreros vs. The Full Blooded Italians

First out are Los Guerreros in their low rider, followed by the FBI. Such a great rematch from Velocity, no wonder they decided to televise this worldwide! Usual Los Guerrero cheating, but the fans not caring, and the FBI getting some good offence. It ends as Charlie Haas comes down to the ring, and gets chased out by Chavo! With Chavo gone, Eddie goes for the Frog Splash on Stamboli, but Shelton knocks Eddie off! Stamboli picks Eddie up and hits the FBI DDT, 1...2...3! Team Angle finally got their revenge on Los Guerreros!

Winners: The FBI

83/75/91 *** 3/4

Eddie Guerrero lost overness from this match. Johnny Stamboli gained overness from this match. Chuck Palumbo gained overness from this match.

The Devils Advocate Part 2

Another video with a dark theme starts airing, and the dark voice starts talking.

“I can hear the shadows talking”

“They don't like me”

“And I hate them”

“Everyone has left me behind”

“No one wanted me”

“Now I can take my frustration out”

“See you in two weeks”

Sean O'Haire gained overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, we have news that Chris Benoit has been attacked again! There is a note on his back that says “Next Week”

Backstage, Nunzio is walking backstage through a hallway with Stamboli and Palumbo.

Nunzio - Good job fellas, with your win earlier and mine on Velocity, we’re sure to go places.

Stamboli - But what about the Undertaker? Isn’t he still after us?

Nunzio - Nah, he’s gone. The boss is sure to be happy.

Palumbo - Who is this “Boss” anyways?

Nunzio - It’s - OH MY GOD!

Right in Nunzio’s face is the Undertaker. Nunzio yells to run, so the three do so. They run though the hallway and make a quick turn. The camera finally gets there, and the Undertaker is bloodied. The camera looks up, and John Cena is standing over Undertaker!

Nunzio - Good job boss, so I guess our job is done?

Cena nods.

Nunzio gained overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Tajiri and Funaki vs. Jamie Noble and Nunzio

Tajiri and Funaki are already in the ring, as Jamie Noble and Nunzio with a huge smirk on his face. A very great match here, showing off Smackdown’s cruiserweight division. The match is very even, until Noble and Nunzio attacks Funaki, and Nunzio hits the Sicilian Slice on Tajiri, for the 1...2...3! Nunzio still has a huge smirk on his face while we go backstage.

Winners: Jamie Noble and Nunzio

80/63/97 ****

Angle Returns!

Backstage, Team Angle is celebrating over their Tag Teams and their attack on Los Guerreros when, the returning Kurt Angle barges in. He's pure silent, and just shakes their hands.

Shelton - What’s wrong Kurt?

Kurt - I have some business to do.

He storms out as...

--Commercial Break--

A video segment is shown, in a hospital. We see Edge in a hospital bed, and Brock Lesnar talking to him. They start talking about their match, and Edge says he’ll be back in a few weeks. Brock says he looks forward to it.

Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

Main Event - Non-Title

Brock Lesnar vs. A-Train

From wrestling a former tag team champion to a World Champion in two weeks? What a push, or is it? What seems like a squash at first, A-Train gets a lot of offence in, but Brock finishes him off with the F-5, 1...2...3! After the matches, Brock starts celebrating, but is nailed with a chair shot by Kurt Angle! Angle hits Brock over and over with the chair, then locks Brock in the Ankle Lock! Angle starts screaming “That title is mine Brock! Not yours, not Edge’s, it’s mine! MINE, MINE, MINE! The show ends as Kurt Angle says that.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

76/77/76 **1/4

Overall Rating: 76%

We got a 5.73 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 7504 people.

We made $300160 from ticket sales.

Tajiri was working too stiffly, I could have been badly hurt. - Jamie Noble

I think I should be higher up the card. - Nunzio

Its great to be back.

user posted image

Velocity Results

Sunday, April 12, 2003

Team Angle def. Bryan Danielson and Kid Romeo via Superkick/German Suplex Combo on Romeo, Los Guerreros attack Team Angle afterwards.

71/60/83 **1/2

Video Recap of the FBI/John Cena attack on the Undertaker

Video Recap of Chris Benoit's attack from Smackdown

The Attacker lost overness from this segment. Chris Benoit lost overness from this segment.

Brian Kendrick def. Crash Holly via Sliced Bread #2

67/55/80 **1/4

Crash Holly is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Video Recap of Kurt Angles attack on Brock Lesnar from Smackdown

John Cena def. Rhyno via steel chain and F-U

81/77/85 ***3/4

Rhyno lost overness from this match. John Cena gained overness from this match.

Overall Rating: 70%

We got a 4.40 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 7507 people.

We made $300280 from ticket sales.

I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Chris Benoit? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance. - Kurt Angle

Brian Kendrick and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Scotty 2 Hotty? I think our styles would really work well together. - Crash Holly

I think i should be higher up the card. - Kid Romeo

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin work well together as a team, it adds to their matches. - Road Agent

La Lutte FLI, XPlosion, Fake You TV, and HWA TV are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings. - Road Agent

I think Funaki is not being pushed enough - Road Agent

The Rock = Sellout?

Rumors have it that The Rock has left the WWE to be a commited movie star. He might returned, but he may not.

-Saturday, April 12, 2003 wrestlezone.com

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Rey Mysterio coming out to the ring!

Matt Sends Out the First Challenger!

As Mysterio is waiting, the loading starts and out comes Matt Hardy Version 1!

Matt - Lots of cruisers have been wanting to beat you, but I picked one that's been dying to beat you. And that man is...Nunzio!

Matt Hardy’s Challenger #1

Rey Mysterio vs. Nunzio

Nunzio gets the first offence in on Mysterio, with much cheating at all. Some nice spots such as Dragonrana on Nunzio, and a Top Rope Front Dropkick on Mysterio. It looks as if Nunzio is about to get the win, as the Undertaker drives his motorcycle out to the ring, and distracts Nunzio, as Mysterio trips him and hits the 619 for 1...2...3! Afterwards, Undertaker chokeslams Nunzio for revenge!

Winner: Rey Mysterio (2 Challenges Left)

73/75/89 ***1/2

The Devils Advocate Part 3

Same theme as always but with a more vicious voice.

“It’s happening next week”

“I finally show my face”

“You all will feel my pain”

“Two words”

“NEXT WEEK”

--Commercial Break--

Shelton Benjamin w/Charlie Haas vs. Chavo Guerrero w/Eddie Guerrero

Typical cheating between both teams. Some evenness through out the match, but it ends with Chavo getting the brainbuster on Benjamin while Eddie attacks Haas, 1...2...3! After the main, Los Guerreros gloat about their win.

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

72/75/85 ***1/4

Backstage, we see Chris Benoit walking backstage, when he is attacked for the third week in a row! This time we caught who the attacker is...and it’s none other than...the Big Show! He looked extreme p/oed as we go to a commercial break.

--Commercial Break--

Josh Matthews is backstage, and knocks on a door, and out comes John Cena.

Josh Matthews - John Cena we found out last week, that you were the mastermind behind the FBI’s attack on the Undertake-

Cena - Look, it’s as simple as this. When I was going to fight Brock, I knew I needed a backup plan if I didn’t win. Well that attack was my backup plan. I need to make a name for myself. Beating a legend in this business is just that way. Taker, I’ll see you later.

John Cena gained overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Team Angle are in their locker room with Shelton holding some ice on his head. Kurt Angle comes in.

Haas - Hey Kurt, what was with last week.

Kurt - You damn well that title is mine, not Brocks.

Benjamin - We know this already

Kurt - Well Brock doesn’t, and I'm going to prove I do.

Tajiri and Funaki vs. The Full Blooded Italian

First out are the FBI, then Tajiri and Funaki, who surprisingly get a big pop. Funaki and Palumbo start off the match, with Palumbo showing off his strength. The match ends with Stamboli getting the FBI DDT on Tajiri, for the 1...2...3!

Winners: Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo

68/66/86 ***

Backstage, we’re in Stephanie McMahon’s office.

Stephanie - If you’re wanting to know why I wasn’t on Smackdown last week, it was because I was visiting Edge in the hospital. Well good news, Edge will be back next week on Smackdown, so tune in!

Main Event - Non Title

Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Kanyon?!

Yep, Kanyon’s special Smackdown debut, in a semi-squash match. Kanyon went for the Kanyon Cutter later in the match, but Brock pushed him out of it, and hit the F-5, for the 1...2...3! After the match, Kurt Angle ran down to the ring and nailed Brock with a steel chair. Kurt stared down at Brock as the show went off the air!

Winner: Brock Lesnar

77/80/92 ****

Overall Show Rating: 75%

We got a 6.23 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 7012 people.

We made $280480 from ticket sales.

user posted image

Velocity Results

Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore def. American Dragon and Rhyno via Twist of Fate, Rey Mysterio run in afterwards.

80/69/92 ***3/4

Recap Video of John Cenas explanation on Smackdown!

The Devils Advocate video from Smackdown!

Billy Kidman and Brian Kendrick def. A-Train and Jamie Noble via rollup on Noble

76/64/89 ***1/4

Brian Kendrick gained overness from this match.

Video Recap of Kurt Angle's attack on Brock Lesnar on Smackdown!

Charlie Haas def. Eddie Guerrero via run in by Shelton Benjamin

86/80/93 ****

Overall Show Rating: 78%

We got a 4.18 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 7042 people.

We made $281680 from ticket sales.

La Lutte FLI, XPlosion, Fake You TV, and HWA TV are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings. - Road Agent

Eddie Guerrero and Charlie Haas work pretty well together due to their similar styles. - Road Agent

WWE Signs Danielson!

We have gotten word that the WWE has infact, hired Bryan Danielson. He is starting on a written contract starting Monday. Rumors going around that he will start teaming up with Brian Kendrick, and possibly Paul London when he is finished with Ohio Valley Wrestling.

- Sunday, April 2003 rajahwwf.com

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Rey Mysterio coming out to the ring!

Matt Hardy Challenge #2

Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble

Jamie Noble starts some cheap shots at the beginning, and keeps Mysterio down for a few minutes. Noble locks in the Trailerhitch, but Mysterio grabs the ropes! Noble goes for a a running clothesline, but Mysterio trips Noble! Rey nails the 619, followed by the West Coast Pop for the 1...2...3! After the match, Matt comes out pointing that there's only one challenge left!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

84/77/92 ***3/4

Backstage, we see Edge making his long awaited return by entering the building!

--Commercial Break--

WWE Tag Team No. 1 Contenders Match

Los Guerreros vs. The FBI vs. Tajiri and Funaki - Elimination Match

What a spectacular match, lots of great brawling and speedy action. The first elimination takes place as Johnny Stamboli nails the FBI DDT on Funaki, while Palumbo blind-sighted Tajiri from behind for the 1...2...3! The final two teams showed up a great match as always. Chavo nails the brainbuster on Palumbo, then takes out Stamboli. Eddie nails the Frog Splash on Palumbo, for the 1...2...3!

Winners: Los Guerreros

83/75/92 ***3/4

Right after the referee counts the pinfall, the lights go out and we hear a sudden thud. The lights go back on, and we see that Chavo is knocked out, and Sean O’Haire is standing right next to him! O’Haire has a sadistic smile on his face, while Eddie is concerned about Chavo.

Backstage, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are backstage laughing over what has just happened when Kurt Angle walks in.

Shelton - Look Kurt, if this is about Brock, you know after tonight’s handicap match he’s not going to be able to even stand.

Kurt - I already know this. Both of you guys better take out Brock tonight.

Charlie - Don’t worry about it.

Shelton - Oh yeah, Kurt. Edge is here.

Kurt - Heh, now we know two people who wont be standing by the end of the night.

--Commercial Break--

We are sent backstage, and Big Show and Chris Benoit are fighting! Its not too long until officials have to separate these two. Looks like neither will be accompanying their friends too...

Chris Benoit lost overness from this segment.

Rhyno vs. A-Train

Rhyno starts the match out with a huge suplex! A-Train starts getting some offence in, then goes for the Train Wreck, but Rhyno knees A-Train in the gut to get out of it! When A-Train turns around, he is nailed with the GORE GORE GORE, 1...2...3!

Winner: Rhyno

77/72/82 **3/4

We are shown footage from earlier today, where Undertaker was entering the building and was assaulted by John Cena with a steel pipe! Cena smirks and walks off.

--Commercial Break--

Main Event

Brock Lesnar vs. Team Angle

First out are our Tag Team Champions, Team Angle, followed by our WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar! Team Angle gets most of the offence in due to the numbers game, with lots of double teaming moves. Haas goes and gets one of the Tag Titles, runs in to nail Brock with the title, but hits Shelton on accident! Haas gets an F-5 for his actions, 1...2...3!

Winner: Brock Lesnar!

82/81/84 ***1/4

After the match, Kurt Angle runs in with a steel chair and nails Brock with it! Team Angle does a three on one beatdown on Brock until Edge runs in, making the save! Edge takes Team Angle out of the ring, and helps Brock up as the show ends!

Kurt Angle lost overness from this segment. Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

Overall Rating - 78%

We got a 5.66 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 7007 people.

We made $280280 from ticket sales.

RAW got a 1.56 PPV buy rate for 'Backlash'!

The event was attended by 16712 people.

They made $3900000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $1002720 from ticket sales.

user posted image

Velocity Results

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Chris Kanyon def. CW Anderson via Kanyon Cutter

74/65/83 **3/4

Video Recap of Los Guerreros win on Smackdown!

Eddie Guerrero lost overness from this segment.

Billy Kidman def. Crash Holly via SHooting Star Press

67/57/78 **

Crash Holly is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Video Recap of Cena attack on Undertaker

Video Recap of the ending of Smackdown!

Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore def. American Dragon and Brian Kendrick via Twist of Fate on Danielson

78/64/92 ***1/2

Overall Rating - 71%

We got a 4.05 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 7037 people.

We made $281480 from ticket sales.

I'd like to request a match or two with Chris Benoit. I'm pretty sure we could do some good work together. - Kurt Angle

Crash Holly and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Shannon Moore? I think our styles would really work well together. - Billy Kidman

Tajiri Injured!

At a recent house show, Tajiri strained his tricep in a tag match with Funaki against the FBI. He will be out for a month, so expect Funkai to be doing some Velocity work now.

- Wednesday April 30, 2003 rajahwwf.com

May Update

Charlie Haas, Ernest Miller, and Paul London are all having their birthdays this month.

We made $2400000 off merchandise this month.

Ernest Miller has 3 months left on his contract, he will probably not be resigned.

Tajiri has 3 months left on his contract. Even though he is injured, he will be resigned to a 2 year extension.

The WWE has given Raw a new show on Wednesdays called No Escape, which will be on NBC.

Fishman will be retiring in a month.

Staff member Helen O'Brien has retired.

Bradshaw has returned from suspension.

Nick Dinsmore will be called up from OVW soon.

- Thursday May 1, 2003 smackdown.wwe.com/updates

user posted image

Smackdown Preview

General Manager Stephanie McMahon has signed five huge matches for tonights Smackdown!

In our main event, Brock Lesnar will be teaming up with the returning Edge to take on Team Angle in a non-title match! Also, to prove that he deserves a WWE Title shot, Kurt Angle will take on any challenger!

Chris Benoit will be taking on Big Shows good friend, A-Train in singles action. Sean O'Haire will be making his in-ring debut against Chavo Guerrero! And finally, Rey Mysterio will face his final challenge to get a shot at the Cruiserweight championship! With it being three weeks till Judgment Day, will he get his shot?

- smackdown.wwe.com

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Smackdown Results

As Mysterio is waiting in the ring, he is suddenly attacked by Shannon Moore and Crash Holly! Matt Hardy is behind them, telling the ref to ring the bell!

Crash Holly debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

Matt Hardy Challenge #3 - Final Challenge

Rey Mysterio vs. The MFers

Looks like Holly is a Mattitude Follower now. Holly and Moore still beat down on Mysterio until he starts fighting back. Same thing goes back and forth for a while. Hardy goes to tell Holly something, but Mysterio dropkick Holly to fall out of the ring and on Hardy! Moore goes for a clothesline, but Mysterio trips him on the ropes and hits the 619 and West Coast Pop, for the 1...2...3! Mysterio starts celebrating while Hardy can’t believe it!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

76/65/88 ***1/4

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Edge walks into Brock Lesnar's locker room. He tells Brock that he’ll have his back tonight, so don’t work about anything.

Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

Sean O’Haire vs. Chavo Guerrero

O’Haire gets the first offence in, working on Chavo back and neck. Chavo gets some offence in, but Sean O’Haire just powers him back in. When it looks as if Chavo is going to get a break, out comes Team Angle. They start taunting Chavo, then O’Haire turns him around and nails the Cruel Intensions, 1...2...3! Team Angle start laughing at Chavo, until they’re attacked by Eddie Guerrero! O’Haire gets out of the ring, as Eddie checks on Chavo.

Winner: Sean O’Haire

79/74/85 ***1/4

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, John Cena is confronted by the Undertaker.

Undertaker - Look boy, if you want to show the world something, then show it at Judgment Day. Me and you, one on one.

John Cena - See you there, boy.

Kurt Angle is already in the ring.

Kurt Angle - I gave out my challenge earlier in the week, and I want that man to come out now!

Some generic music starts playing and out comes youngster Nick Dinsmore.

Kurt Angle vs. Nick Dinsmore

Kurt gets the early advantage in the match with some cheap moves, with Dinsmore getting some rollups in. Kurt’s ego starts to get the best of him as he pulls the straps off, and goes for the Angle Slam. Dinsmore struggles out of it and rolls Angle up for the 1...2...3! Dinsmore goes crazy, as Kurt Angle can’t believe what just happened!

Winner: Nick Dinsmore

73/70/77 **1/4

--Commercial Break--

Chris Benoit vs. A-Train

A-Train gets an early advantage, but it turns out to be a pretty even match, but out comes the Big Show! A-Train goes for a bicycle kick, but Benoit ducks and A-Train hits the ref! Big Show gets in the ring and attacks Chris Benoit! He nails the Show Stopper, then wakes up the ref. A-Train covers, 1...2...3! Rhyno runs in, but he gets a double big boot!

Winner: A-Train

79/74/85 ***1/4

A-Train gained overness from this match.

--Commercial Break--

Main Event

Brock Lesnar and Edge vs. Team Angle

Edge starts things out with Haas, but gets double-teamed easily while the ref tries to keep Brock out of the ring! Brock is taunting to the crowd, and Edge walks over for the tag. Shelton runs up and dropkicks Edge in Brock Lesnar! Brock looks over and sees Edge there, and thinks he did it! Edge turns around and gets Superkicked, then pins while Haas grabs his foot, 1...2...3! Team Angle get out of the ring, while Brock and Edge start arguing about what just happened as Smackdown goes off the air!

Winners: Team Angle

84/82/87 ***1/2

Shelton Benjamin gained overness from this match.

Overall Rating - 76%

We got a 5.73 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 7019 people.

We made $280760 from ticket sales.

Hardcore Holly Suspended!

While training in Ohio Valley Wrestling, Hardcore Holly, just like Bradshaw did, has been stiffing a lot of the new guys. The WWE has decided to suspend him for the rest of the month.

- May 3, 2003 wwe.com

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Velocity Results

American Dragon and Brian Kendrick def. The FBI via rollup by Danielson on Stamboli

73/59/87 ***

Brian Kendrick gained overness from this match. American Dragon gained overness from this match.

Video Recap of Mysterios win on Smackdown!

Nunzio def. Funaki via Sicillian Slice

78/64/92 ***1/2

Video Recap of the John Cena-Undertaker confrontation on Smackdown

Video Recap of the ending of Smackdown!

Rhyno def. Chris Kanyon via Gore

84/75/94 ****

Overall Rating - 75 %

We got a 4.36 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 7039 people.

We made $281560 from ticket sales.

I'd like to work with Chris Benoit if possible. - Kurt Angle

Bradshaw Suspended Again!

In a radio interview, Bradshaw mocked the WWE, because he thought he was never pished enough. The WWE has suspended Bradshaw for three months.

- Tuesday May 6, 2003 wwe.com

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Smackdown Results

Rey Mysterio vs. John Cena

John Cena comes shortly after with rap about how the Undertaker would be put to rest at Judgment Day. Mysterio gets some of the speedy offence in until, he gets distracted by Matt Hardy after doing a 619, then Cena picks him up and nails the F-U over the ropes, 1...2...3! Hardy laughs at Mysterios loss.

Winner: John Cena

84/85/84 ***1/4

Rey Mysterio Jr. lost overness from this match.

Cena starts celebrating his win, then the lights go out. When the turn back on, Undertaker is right behind Cena! Cena turns around, and gets hit with the chokeslam! Undertaker says “Two week!” as...

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Nick Dinsmore is getting some water, as he is attacked by Team Angle! The three start beating down Dinsmore until he is bloody!

Angle - Look like someone won’t be wrestling tonight.

Kurt Angle lost overness from this segment. Nick Dinsmore gained overness from this segment.

Rhyno vs. Big Show

A huge brawling match, with both A-Train and Chris Benoit trying to help their friends. Rhyno tries to go for a Gore, but Big Show moves out of the way, pushing Rhyno right into the steel pole! Big Show then picks him up, and hit the Show Stopper, 1...2...3! Chris Benoit goes to help Rhyno up, but pounces on Big Show! The two start brawling until officials have to stop it!

Winner: Big Show

82/82/83 ***1/4

All of a sudden, Stephanie McMahon comes out.

Stephanie - Stop it! Both of you! If you two want to fight so bad, then you two will! It will be Chris Benoit vs. The Big Show at Judgment Day!

--Commercial Break--

We are show in a dark room, we’re Sean O’Haire is sitting on a chair.

O’Haire - The Judgment Day is upon us. Two weeks. I can finally show true pain, so any of you can feel what I feel. In two weeks, anyone. Come and fight!

Backstage, Edge and Brock Lesnar are in Stephanie McMahon’s office.

Edge - Did you see what happened to Dinsmore? We need a new partner!

Stephanie - Look, they match was on contract. You can’t add people to the match now.

Brock - SCREW THE DAMN CONTRACT!

Stephanie - Sorry, you two will have to go on with the match.

Edge and Brock leave, looking pissed off.

Brock Lesnar and Edge vs. Team Angle

As you would have guessed, lots of cheating and double and triple teaming by Team Angle. The same ending goes on like last week, with Edge being knocked into Brock, and Brock thinking it was Edge! Angle hits the Angle Slam on Edge for the 1..2...3! The three start beating down on Edge as Brock just looks on, still looking pissed.

Winners: Team Angle

80/81/81 ***

Kurt Angle was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

Overall Rating - 80%

We got a 6.10 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 7050 people.

We made $282000 from ticket sales.

Rey Mysterio Jr. and John Cena didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel? - Road Agent

THanks for the comment.

Good show as always. Benoit/Show could be good. Will also be interesting to see who O'Haire faces.

I have one suggestion though, I still think the angles and interviews could go more in depth as they are too short imo. The matches are fine, it is just that the angles last about only 2 lines, try and make them a little more interesting.

KUTGW.