Smackdown: 2003

Guest Jebus

Yeah, theyre really seeming short to me, I'll have to add more to them. And I dont even know who Im going to have face O'Haire yet. I'll try to give him a good challenge though. Thanks for all the comments. Velocity should be up soon, as its pretty easy to book.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Velocity Results

American Dragon and Brian Kendrick def. The MFers via SLiced Bread #2 on Shannon

71/54/88 ***

Video Recap of Undertakers attack on John Cena from Smackdown!

John Cena gained overness from this segment.

Video Recap of Sean O'Haires open challenge for Judgment Day

Rhyno def. A-Train via GORE GORE GORE

80/76/84 ***

Video Recap of The 2 on 3 Match from Smackdown!

Los Guerreros def. The FBI via Brainbuster on Stamboli

86/76/97 ****1/4

Overall Rating - 77%

We got a 4.31 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 7008 people.

We made $280320 from ticket sales.

La Lutte FLI, XPlosion, Fake You TV, and HWA TV are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings. - Road Agent

I'd like to work with Chris Benoit if possible. - Kurt Angle

I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Chris Kanyon? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance. - The Undertaker

Current Judgment Day Card

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar © vs. Edge

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match

Matt Hardy © vs. Rey Mysterio

John Cena vs. Undertaker

WWE Tag Team Titles Match

Team Angle © vs. Los Guerreros

Big Show vs. Chris Benoit

Open Challenge

Sean O'Haire vs. ???

Edited by Jebus

Smackdown Preview

Stephanie McMahon has made five great matches for this weeks Smackdown!

In our main event, Kurt Angle will take on Edge, with Brock Lesnar serving as the special referee! Chris Benoit and Rhyno will take on Big Show and A-Train! Los Guerreros will team up with Funaki to take on all three members of the FBI! The Undertaker will battle Chris Kanyon! And Rey Mysterio will team up with newcomer Nick Dinsmore to take on the MFers, Shannon Moore and Crash Holly!

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Rey Mysterio and Nick Dinsmore coming out to the ring!

Rey Mysterio and Nick Dinsmore vs. The MFers

The MFers get the early advantage due to a lot of cheating. Dinsmore fights back and finally shows his great in-ring ability! Dinsmore nails a huge German Suplex on Moore, while Mysterio hits the Dropping the Dime, for the 1...2...3! After the match, the two start celebrating and Matt Hardy comes in and nails Mysterio with the Cruiserweight Title! Hardy smirks as...

Winners: Rey Mysterio and Nick Dinsmore

76/64/88 ***1/4

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Edge walks into Brock Lesnar’s locker room.

Edge - Look Brock, you know I haven’t been running into you on purpose.

Brock - Do I? I could see once as an accident, but it happening twice in a row?

Edge - It was all that damn Team Angle, you should know that.

Brock - Fine, just get ready for your match. Remember, don’t screw me over for a third time.

Edge leaves the locker room.

Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

Undertaker vs. Chris Kanyon

Practically a squash match here. Kanyon gets one punch in, then is the victim of a beat down for the next few minutes. Taker gets the Las Ride for the 1...2...3! Afterwards, John Cena tries to sneak up on Undertaker, but gets hit with a big boot! Taker then leaves on his motorcycle.

Winner: Undertaker

86/82/90 ***3/4

We go backstage, as Nick Dinsmore is walking out of Rey Mysterios locker room. All of a sudden, he is attacked by Kurt Angle! Angle continues the beat down.

Angle - Look like I have an opponent for Sunday now.

He walks off as Dinsmore is holding his ribs.

Nick Dinsmore gained overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Big Shows music starts playing, and out comes Big Show with A-Train. Big Show takes a microphone.

Big Show - I guess it’s time I finally explain all of this. It all goes back to the first few days of April. I had the chance to be the number one contender to Brock’s WWE Title. But I was SCREWED out of that chance, due to Chris Benoit! He took my votes! If he wasn’t in the running for it, I would have won! Soon enough, you won’t even be able to walk Benoit! Then I can finally get my shot! Now lets get on with this match!

Big Show and A-Train vs. Chris Benoit and Rhyno

A huge brawl, with some technical skill from Chris Benoit. Benoit and Rhyno aimed on Big Shows arm and neck for most of the match. That was a huge plus, because in the end Benoit locked the Crippler Crossface, while Rhyno nailed A-Train with the Gore, Big Show taps! Benoit and Rhyno celebrate as...

Winners: Chris Benoit and Rhyno

81/78/85 ***1/4

--Commercial Break--

Los Guerreros and Funaki vs. The FBI

A PPV quality match right here! Lots of cheating on both sides, with Los Guerreros getting the advantage most of the time. Chavo nails the Brainbuster on Stamboli, but out come Team Angle. Eddie and Funaki go to take care of Team Angle, but Stamboli gets a cheap rollup on a distracted Chavo for the 1...2...3!

Winners: The FBI

81/74/89 ***1/2

--Commercial Break--

Main Event

Kurt Angle vs. Edge - Special Referee: Brock Lesnar

Pretty even match here, with Brock actually playing fair. In the end, Edge goes for a spear on Angle, but Angle moves out of the way, and Edge spears Brock on accident! The two start fighting again, until Brock gets up. Brock tells the “bell ringer” to ring the bell! Brock has disqualified Edge! Edge and Brock start arguing, and eventually start fighting! Edge knocks Brock out of the ring, while Kurt is showed smiling as we go off the air!

Winner: Kurt Angle

88/89/86 ***3/4

Edge gained overness from this match.

77 (Two segments)

Overall Rating - 76%

We got a 6.04 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 6536 people.

We made $261440 from ticket sales.

You overused Brock Lesnar at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing him. - Road Agent

You overused Edge at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing him. - Road Agent

The Undertaker and Chris Kanyon work pretty well together due to their similar styles. - Road Agent

user posted image

Velocity Results

American Dragon def. Jamie Noble via rollup

80/60/100 ****1/4

Jamie Noble lost overness from this match. American Dragon gained overness from this match.

Video Recap Hyping Matt hardy vs. Rey Mysterio tomorrow night

Matt Hardy def. Chad Collyer via Twist of Fate

80/67/93 ***3/4

Video Recap of Kurt Angles attack on Nick Dinsmore on Smackdown!

Kurt Angle lost overness from this segment.

Video Recap of the ending of Smackdown!

Sean O'Haire def. Brian Kendrick via Creul Intensions

75/70/80 **1/2

Overall Rating - 72%

We got a 4.27 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 6539 people.

We made $261560 from ticket sales.

La Lutte FLI, XPlosion, Fake You TV, and HWA TV are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings. - Road Agent

Kurt Angle would be a great opponent for me, how about putting us together in some matches? - Chris Benoit

I think i should be higher up the card. - Matt Hardy

Final Judgment Day Card

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar © vs. Edge

John Cena vs. Undertaker

Open Challenge

Sean O'Haire vs. ???

Kurt Angle vs. Nick Dinsmore

Heat Main Event - Just Added!

WWE Tag Team Titles Contenders Match

Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore and Crash Holly

Edited by Jebus

Match Added to Judgment Day!

Rumor has it that a new match will be added to Heat, minutes before Smackdown first split-brand PPV, Judgment Day. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick will face The MFers, Shannon Moore and Crash Holly, with the winners going to face the WWE Tag Team Champions on Smackdown!

- Sunday May 18, 2003 rajahwwf.com

Final Judgment Day Card

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar © vs. Edge

John Cena vs. Undertaker

Open Challenge

Sean O'Haire vs. ???

Kurt Angle vs. Nick Dinsmore

Heat Main Event - Just Added!

WWE Tag Team Titles Contenders Match

Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore and Crash Holly

Prediction Contest

Prediction winners of all matches.

Tiebreakers

Who will be Sean O'Haires opponent? Funaki?

Who will win the main event? Brock Lesnar

Will the be an title changes? If so, how many? 0

Heat Main Event - Tag Team Titles Contenders Match for Smackdown!

Brian Kendrick and Bryan Danielson def. The MFers via Sliced Bread #2 on Shannon

65/57/89 ***1/4

user posted image

Judgment Day Results

May 18, 2003

Live from Charlotte, North Carolina

We kick off the show with various pyros, and a recap video of what happened in the past two months on Smackdown!

First out comes Rey Mysterio, trying to pump up that fans. 10%-30%-50%-75%-100%, and Matt Hardy comes down to the ring taunting Mysterio and the fans with his Cruiserweight Title! The start grappling, until Hardy gets a cheap shot in, and starts punching Mysterio into a corner. Mysterio starts fighting back, runs to the ropes, and hits a running dropkick on Hardy! Out comes Shannon Moore. Mysterio gets out of the ring, and tries to attack Moore, but Hardy turns him around and gets the Side Effect on Mysterio on the cement! Hardy rolls into the ring, while the ref counts. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...Mysterio gets back in the ring, but is stomped on by Hardy! Hardy starts taunt Mysterio, waiting for him to get up. Hardy goes for the Twist of Fate but Mysterio pushes Hardy into the ropes and hits a jumping hurricanrana on Hardy, 1...2...no! Crash Holly now comes to ringside, and Mysterio wonders why he’s there now. Rollup by Hardy, 1...2...no! Mysterio kicks Hardy out of the way, and he runs into the referee! Shannon goes to get the Cruiserweight Title. He gets in the ring, tries to hit Mysterio with the title, but hits Hardy on accident! Moore gets out of the ring as the referee gets up. Mysterio goes and hits the Dropping the Dime, 1...2...3! The referee finds the Cruiserweight Title on the floor, and awards it to Mysterio! Hardy rolls out of the ring, and starts arguing with Crash and Moore as we go to a commercial break!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

81/92/90 ****

The WWE Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

--Bad Blood Commercial hyping the Triple H-Kevin Nash Hell in a Cell match--

Nick Dinsmore vs. Kurt Angle

First out comes Nick Dinsmore with his generic rock music again, followed by Kurt Angle. Angle starts doing his quick grappling from his amateur wrestling days. Angle goes for a german suplex, Dinsmore reverses. Dinsmore goes for a german suplex, Angle reverses. Angle goes for a german suplex, and low blows him while the ref isn't looking to connect with a german suplex! Angle starts stomping away, then whips Dinsmore’s ankle into the steel pole! While the referee is checking on Dinsmore, Angle goes and takes the padding off of the opposite turnbuckle. Angle turns around, Dinsmore starts running slowly, but Angle drops him on that exposed turn buckle! Angle Slam! Angle pulls off the straps, and locks in the Ankle Lock! Dinsmore taps! The ref rings the bell, but Angle keeps it locked in! Angle finally lets go as we go to a commercial break.

74/79/87 ***1/2

--Fanatic Series: The History of the Hell in a Cell, Available in June!--

Chris Benoit vs. Big Show

First out is Big Show, ready to tear apart Benoit. Next out is Chris Benoit, who just attacks Show when he gets into the ring! Benoit starts stomping away on Big Show! Big Show starts getting up, Benoit goes for a german suplex, but he can’t lift Big Show! Big Show starts elbowing Benoit in the face, then hits a back suplex on Benoit! Big Show picks up Benoit then pushes Benoit into a turnbuckle, and elbows him in. Big Show whips Benoit into the ropes, goes for a big boot, but Benoit ducks and tackles Big Shows other leg! Big Show gets up, and Benoit hits a huge german suplex on Big Show! Chris Benoit taunts that its over, and goes up to the top turnbuckle. He goes for the flying headbutt, but Big Show moves out of the way! Big Show gets out of the ring and ducks. Benoit finally gets up, runs against the ropes, tries to dive out of the ring, big is nailed hit a chair shot! Big Show starts beating down Benoit with the steel chair as the referee rings the bell! A-Train comes out to try to hold Big Show back as...

Winner: Chris Benoit via DQ

77/87/85 ***1/2

--Raw Commercial: Goldberg vs. Christian in a Cage Match tomorrow!--

First out comes Los Guerreros with their trademark low rider to the crowds delightment. Next out are the champions, Team Angle. Team Angle rush into the ring, but are attacked by Los Guerreros once the get in. Chavo clotheslines Shelton out of the ring, then gets in his corner, while Benjamin gets to his. Eddie picks up Haas, backdrop on Haas! Eddie gets on a turnbuckle for a missile dropkick, but Shelton knocks Eddie off, and Eddie crashed on the cement floor! Chavo goes to check on Eddie, but Haas and Benjamin drag him back into the ring, and Haas holds Chavo up on the ropes, Shelton runs against the ropes, leapfrog attack! Eddie is still hurt on the outside, and the ref goes to check on him. Haas goes and gets one of the tag titles, and nails Chavo when he gets up right in the face! Haas pins, the ref sees it and runs back in, Shelton jumps over the ropes and attacks Eddie, the ref counts, 1...2...3! Haas and Benjamin start celebrating while Chavo and Eddie can’t believe what happened!

Winners: Team Angle

82/84/100 ****3/4

The WWE Tag Team titles have gained in image.

--Bad Blood Commercial: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair--

Sean O’Haires Mystery Opponent Revealed

Sean O’Haires music starts playing and out he comes. When he finally gets to the ring, he gets a microphone.

O’Haire - Now that I’ve made my message clear, I’m waiting! Show your face to you can fell my misery!

All of a sudden Rhyno's music starts playing and he rushes to the ring, while O’Haires eyes are wide open!

Open Challenge

Sean O’Haire vs. Rhyno

The two start brawling all over the ring, and end up knocking each other over the ropes and to the outside area! Rhyno starts getting the advantage though, and clothesline Sean O’Haire down. Rhyno whips O’Haire back into the ring, and whips O’Haire into a turnbuckle! He starts pounding away on O’Haire, then shoulder tackles him repeatedly in it! He lifts O’Haire on the turnbuckle, and hits a superplex from the middle rope! Rhyno goes to the opposite corner, and wait for O’Haire to get up. Rhyno rushes, and O’Haire nails Rhyno with a huge punch! O’Haire pins, 1...2...3! We are shown replay footage, and it shows that O’Haire punched Rhyno with brass knuckles! O’Haire cheated to win!

Winner: Sean O’Haire

75/81/87 ***1/2

Sean O'Haire gained overness from this match.

--WWE Fanatic Commercial: Best of WCW Slamboree, still available!--

Undertaker vs. John Cena

First out is John Cena with one of his raps against Taker and the crowd (I can’t write raps). Next out is Taker with his motorcycle. The two start going at it, with Undertaker getting an advantage until Cena decides to start cheating, and trips Taker. Undertaker starts to get back up, and Cena clotheslines him in the back of the head! Cena waits for Taker to get up again, runs up, but Taker DDTs him! Taker picks Cena up, snake eyes onto the turnbuckle! Big Boot! Cena finally gets up, and low blows Taker! Cena picks Taker up for the F-U, but Taker gets out of easily, Chokeslam!, Taker pins, 1...2...3! Taker Celebrates as we go to a video hype of the Edge-Brock Lesnar match.

Winner: Undertaker

78/90/82 ***1/4

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Edge

Its time for our big title match, as the challenger, Edge, makes his way to the ring. Next up is our WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar! Lesnar makes his way to the ring with the huge pyros. The two start grappling, with lots of headlocks between the two. They eventually make their way to a corner, where the two exchange chops, until Edge starts getting an advantage. Edge knocks Brocks head on the turnbuckle, the picks him up and nails the Electric Chair Drop! Edge waits for Brock to get up, spear! Edge covers, 1...2...no! Brock starts fighting back, then shoulder tackles Edge back into the corner! Brock sets Edge on the turnbuckle, top rope superplex! Brock covers, 1...2...no! Brock whips Edge into the rope, Edge ducks a clothesline! Edge whips Brock into the ropes, Brock comes back and kicks Edge in the gut! F-5, but Edge spins out of it and nails Brock with the Edgecution! Edge covers, 1...2...Kurt Angle comes out and Edge stops to pin to wonder why. Brock gets up, turns Edge around, F-5! Brock covers, 1...2...but Angle broke it up with a steel chair! Brock starts to get up, but is nailed with the chair! Edge starts to get up, and is also nailed with that steel chair. Kurt grabs the WWE Title and raises it in the air is we go off the air.

Winner: No Contest

74/78/89 ***3/4

Overall Rating - 72%

We got a 1.32 buy rate for 'Judgment Day'!

The attendance was 15260 people.

We made $3300000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $915600 from ticket sales.

Rhyno was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt. - Sean O'Haire

I think i should be higher up the card. - Charlie Haas

Chavo Guerrero Jr and Eddie Guerrero blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles. - Road Agent

As you can see, I suck at writing matches.

user posted image

Smackdown Preview

What a PPV it was Sunday! We have a new cruiserweight champion, and we had a huge ending to our WWE Title Match!

This Thursday, Stephanie McMahon will make a huge announcment about the WWE Title situation! New Cruiserweight Champion, Rey Mysterio, will be taking on the man that cost Matt Hardy the title match at Judgment Day, Shannon Moore! Team Angle will take on Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick in a Tag Team Title Match! And, Eddie Guerrero takes on Sean O'Haire!

- smackdown.wwe.com

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Stephanie McMahon coming down to the ring.

A Huge Main Event Made!

Stephanie - Last night, we thought we would have a great WWE Championship match, but that damn Kurt Angle ruined it! So I’ve made a little match for tonight. The winner goes on to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship in two weeks! And that match is...

Stephanie is interrupted by “Medal” starts playing, and Kurt Angle walks down to the ring alone.

Kurt - Let me guess, it’s going to be Edge vs. some random loser!

Stephanie - Well, no. Edge hasn’t arrived to the building yet, so I couldn’t put him in a match. So tonight, it will be Kurt Angle (Kurt goes ecstatic) vs. Chris Benoit! But Team Angle will be banned from ringside!

Angle is pissed off at the second announcement as...

--Commercial Break--

Rey Mysterio © vs. Shannon Moore

Moore is out first with no Crash or Hardy, followed by Mysterio. Mysterio gets most of the offence in, showing why is a great cruiserweight, and a great Cruiserweight Champion. Moore goes for the Mooregasm, Mysterio moves out of the way, dropkicks Moore into the ropes, 619, West Coast Pop, 1...2...3! After the match Crash Holly comes down to the ring, but Mysterio hits him with a over the rope plancha! Matt Hardy stalks up behind Mysterio with a steel chair, Mysterio turns around, Hardy goes for the chair shot, Mysterio ducks, and dropkicks Hardy! Mysterio heads backstage celebrating with his new title!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

80/69/92 ***3/4

--Commercial Break--

Backstage Team Angle are celebrating with champagne.

Angle - Way to go boys! Still tag team champions! And I made a huge impact in this title situation! This is a night to remember boys! Now all you have to do is beat those little Brian brothers or what ever the hell they’re called. Then I have to beat Chris Benoit, but that will be pretty simple with the beating he got at Judgment Day. Keep on celebrating boys!

Sean O’Haire comes down to the ring with a huge smirk on his face about his win at Judgment Day, followed by Eddie Guerrero in his low rider, without Chavo. As Eddie gets into the ring, Stephanie McMahon's music starts playing and she comes out with a microphone.

Stephanie - Well, I had an idea after watching Raw last week. Eric Bischoff brought back the Intercontinental Title in a ten man battle royal for the midcarders. Well it looks like we need a midcard title for our overload of fantastic superstars! So I’m making a tournament to declare a NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION! And in our first tournament matches, it will be Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O’Haire!

United States Title Tournament - Round 1, Match 1

Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O’Haire

A lot like the O’Haire vs. Chavo match a few weeks back, but better due to Eddie and his uber-cheating style. Eddie goes for the tri-fector suplex, but stops after the second, due to Team Angle walking down the ramp. The referee goes to make Team Angle leave ringside. O’Haire gets up, Eddie turns around, and O’Haire nails Eddie with those brass knuckles! Team Angle starts to leave, the ref rushes back into the ring, counts, 1...2...3! Team Angle smirks at what just happened, and hide as Eddie makes his way to the back.

Winner, and advancing to the second round: Sean O’Haire

85/84/87 ***1/2

Sean O'Haire gained overness from this match.

--Commercial Break--

Team Angle © vs. Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick

Danielson and Kendrick make their way to the ring, as Team Angle are already in it. Kendrick gets the first offence in due to his speedy ability, but Haas and Benjamin start cheating, get the win when Shelton nails Kendrick with on of the tag titles while the ref wasn’t looking, 1...2...3! After the match, Los Guerreros run into the ring from the crowd and scare Team Angle out. You can clearly hear Eddie saying “Its not over yet!”

Winners: Team Angle

84/73/95 ****

The WWE Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Backstage, Undertaker is walking in a hallway, when he is jumped by John Cena! the two start going at it, and they won’t stop fighting! It takes nearly 20 men to hold both man back. It looks as if Cena is obviously not finished.

WWE Title No. 1 Contendership Match

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit

First out is Kurt Angle, without Team Angle due to them being banned from ring side. Followed by Chris Benoit who has bandages on his forehead due to the chair shots from Judgment Day. Fantastic match up between these two great athletes. Lots of german suplexes, suplexes, and belly-to-belly suplexes. Angle gets a lot of the offence in, due to Benoit still being hurt, but Benoit starts fighting back. Angle goes for a clothesline, Benoit goes for the Crossface! Angle elbows Benoit, and he falls into the ref! Benoit starts getting up, but Big Show runs in and nails Chris Benoit with a huge Show Stopper! Big Show gets out of the ring, Kurt covers, the ref gets up and counts, 1...2...3!Kurt Angle celebrates as...

93/86/100 ****3/4

Brock Lesnar appears on the stage saying “Two Weeks”, until he is hit in the back with a steel chair by Edge! Edge just stands over Brock saying “that title is mine” as Smackdown goes off the air!

Overall Rating - 81%

We got a 6.10 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 6540 people.

We made $261600 from ticket sales.

I think I should be higher up the card. - American Dragon

user posted image

Velocity Results

Chavo Geurrero def. Jamie Noble via Brainbuster

90/81/100 ****3/4

Video Recap of John Cena and Undertaker figting on Smackdown!

Crash Holly def. Chad Collyer via Crash Landing

68/44/93 ***1/4

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Video Recap of O'haires win over Eddie Guerrero from Smackdown!

Video Recap hyping Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar for the WWE CHampionship in two weeks

Nick Dinsmore, Rhyno, and FUnaki def. The FBI via German Suplex pin from Dinsmore on Nunzio

80/72/88 ***1/2

Overall Rating - 75%

We got a 4.31 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 6538 people.

We made $261520 from ticket sales.

Funaki would be a great opponent for me, how about putting us together in some matches? - CHarlie Haas

I think i should be higher up the card. - Johnny Stamboli

Chavo Guerrero Jr and Jamie Noble work pretty well together due to their similar styles. - Road Agent

user posted image

Smackdown Preview

Only one week until our Wrestlemania XIX rematch! Stephanie McMahon has a made a huge main event to build up next Thursday!

Due to request, Charlie Haas will take on Funaki! In the next match in the Unites States Tournament, Matt Hardy will take on Nick Disnmore! Shelton Benjamin takes on Chavo Guerrero! And we get an exclusive interview with John Cena!

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Funaki coming down to the ring.

Funaki vs. Charlie Haas

Haas comes down with Shelton Benjamin as usual. Pretty good match with a mix of technical and speedy skills showed off respectively. Tons of reversals and submission, until Benjamin distracted the referee, and Haas nailed Funaki with the WWE Tag Title, Haas covers, ref sees it and counts, 1...2...3! The don’t even have a chance to celebrate, as Los Guerreros run into the ring. Team Angle flees, while Los Guerreros help up Funaki. When Funaki gets up, he gets a microphone and says “Tajiri back in week!”

Winner: Charlie Haas

83/73/94

We are now backstage in Stephanie McMahon’s office.

Stephanie - Due to the ending on last weeks Smackdown, we will have a huge tag team main event tonight. Edge will not be involved in it however, because it seems he has a tendency to arrive late now. So, our main event will be Chris Benoit and Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show and Kurt Angle!

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Rey Mysterio is walking backstage, when he runs into Matt Hardy. The two just stand there, not moving until Mysterio is jumped by the MFers! All of Team Mattitude starts beating down Mysterio.

Hardy - Looks like I’ll have no distractions tonight!.

United States Title Tournament - Round 1, Match 2

Matt Hardy vs. Nick Dinsmore

Hardy comes down to the ring with both of his MFers. Hardy gets tons of cheating this match, but Dinsmore tries to make the match even with his great technical skills. Hardy goes for the Twist of Fate, Dinsmore pushes Hardy into the ropes, Hardy comes back and throws Dinsmore in the ropes, Holly and Moore trip him! Hardy hits the Twist of Fate on Dinsmore, 1...2...3! Hardy celebrates as...

Winner: Matt Hardy

87/86/89 ***3/4

--Commercial Break--

Now we’re backstage for John Cena’s exclusive interview he requested.

Cena - This whole thing was just a test

To see if I could fight with the best

Judgment Day almost proved me wrong

Now my journey is going to be a little bit more long

So Taker, I'm tell you this

Next time I wont miss

Anytime you want to fight me

Just tell me

TO MY FACE!

Chavo Guerrero vs. Shelton Benjamin

Both Eddie Guerrero and Charlie Haas are banned from ringside. Lots of submissions, and speedy moves. Pretty even match, due to no interferences. Chavo goes for the brainbuster, Shelton powers out of it, and hit a reverse DDT. Chavo gets up, Shelton goes for a superkick, Chavo ducks, Chavo goes for the Gory Bomb, Shelton gets out of it, superkick! 1...2...3! Shelton celebrates as...

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

86/83/89 ***3/4

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Chris Benoit and Brock Lesnar are warming up for their match, then leave for it.

Chris Benoit lost overness from this segment. Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

Big Show and Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit and Brock Lesnar

First out are Big Show, followed by Kurt Angle. Then Chris Benoit, followed by Brock Lesnar. Great main event considering the differences in style, with the exception of Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle. Big Show goes for a Show Stopper on Benoit, Benoit counters it into a Crossface, Big Show gets out of it. The two just start brawling, and go over the ropes! Angle and Lesnar rush into he ring and start fighting each other. Brock starts to get an advantage, the ref goes to separate Show and Benoit. Edge rushes in from the opposite side of the crowd, and hits the Edgecution on Brock! Angle covers, the ref runs back in, 1...2...3! Kurt Angle starts celebrating as Brock rushes out of the ring and starts fighting with Edge! The two have to be separated as Smackdown goes off the air!

Winners: Kurt Angle and Big Show

85/83/87 ***1/2

82 (Two segments)

Overall Rating - 78%

We got a 6.05 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 6533 people.

We made $261320 from ticket sales.

You overused Shelton Benjamin at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing him. - Road Agent

You overused Brock Lesnar at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing him. - Road Agent

user posted image

Velocity Results

Sean O'Haire def. Chad Collyer, Jamie Noble, and Chris Kanyon in a huge four-way match

81/75/87 ***1/2

Video Recap of Matt Hardys win on Nick Disnmore from Smackdown!

Video Recap of John Cena interview from Smackdown!

The FBI def. Danielson and Kendrick via interference from Nunzio

76/66/87 ***1/4

Video Hyping Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle on Smackdown! this week

Kurt Angle lost overness from this segment.

Rhyno def. A-Train via GORE GORE GORE

80/76/85 ***1/4

Overall Rating - 73%

We got a 4.18 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 6528 people.

We made $261120 from ticket sales.

I think I should be higher up the card. - American Dragon

June Update

The following birthdays will occur this month: Chris Benoit (36), Kurt Angle (31), Funaki (29), Shannon Moore (27), Nova (29), Doug Basham (27), Paul Heyman (43), Ron Simmons (45)

Fishman has retired!

Staff member Kim Berkley has retired!

Hardcore Holly has returned from suspension.

Tajiri has returned from injury.

Matt Cappotelli will be called up to the main roster in the near future.

Chris Kanyon has found religion, and is now a changed man!

Edited by Jebus