Smackdown: 2003

Guest Jebus

user posted image

Smackdown Preview

Tune in this Thrusday for an explosive Smackdown! In a Wrestlemania rematch, Brock Lesnar defends the WWE Title against Kurt Angle! In the United States Title tournament, Chris Benoit battles Nunzio! Tajiri returns to team with Funaki to take on Team Angle! Los Guerreros take on The FBI! And Rey Mysterio teams up with "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick to take on Team Mattitude!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Rey Mysterio, Bryan Danielson, and Brian Kendrick coming out to the ring!

Rey Mysterio, Bryan Danielson, and Brian Kendrick vs. Team Mattitude

Team Mattitude comes soon after the other three do. Nice match, great cruiserweight action here. Hardy gets a lot of offence in on the other team, proving why he is the leader of Mattitude. Mysterio blind tags Kendrick. Kendrick goes for the Sliced Bread #2 on Hardy, but is thrown out of the ring! Hardy doesn't know Mysterio is the legal man! Mysterio dropkicks Hardy into the ropes, 619, West Coast Pop, Danielson attacks the MFers, 1...2...3! Kendrick finally gets up and celebrates with Danielson and Mysterio as...

Winners: Rey Mysterio, Bryan Danielson, and Brian Kendrick

77/67/87 ***3/4

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, we see Kurt Angle arriving to the arena with Team Angle.

Angle - This is the night boys, come on.

The three continue down the hallway.

Stephanie McMahon - So, what's your name?

??? - Matt Cappotelli, Tough Enough winner.

Stephanie - Well, why are you here.

Matt - Well, Since I already have a contract with the WWE, I want to know if I can become a full-time member of the Smackdown brand.

Stephanie - Well, on Smackdown, we only accept the toughest talent. So next week, you’ll be given a tryout. And you opponent will be...we’ll I'm going to let the fans pick this one! So good luck next week.

Matt - Thanks.

Matt Cappotelli gained overness from this segment.

Non-Title Match

Team Angle vs. Tajiri and Funaki

Great to see Tajiri back in this match, and what a match for a comeback. The two teams styles we so similar, they put on an almost five star match! Team Angle does a lot of cheating, that is, until Los Guerreros come down to ringside. Charlie Haas starts to distract the referee, while Shelton gets a Tag title to hit Tajiri, but Chavo runs in to stop it, and nails Shelton with the title! Shelton gets up, Buzzsaw Kick, 1...2...3! Team Angle rush out of the ring as...

Winners: Tajiri and Funaki

86/78/95 ****1/4

Eddie gets a microphone.

Eddie - Que pasa amigos! We just got back from Stephanie McMahon’s office, and guess what holmes? Next week, its Team Angle defending those WWE Tag Team Titles against Los Guerreros, in a no DQ match! Orale, vive la raza!

Team Angle can’t believe what they just heard as...

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, we see Brock Lesnar arriving to the arena, just staring at his WWE Title.

Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

United States Title Tournament - Round 1, Match 3

Chris Benoit vs. Nunzio

Absolutely fantastic match. Their styles matched perfectly. Nunzio tried to get Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo to help him, but the referee threw them out of the match! Benoit goes for a german suplex, Nunzio back flips out of it! Nunzio also goes for a german suplex, but Benoit counters it into a Crippler Crossface! Benoit pushes Nunzio away from the ropes, and Nunzio taps! Chris Benoit starts celebrating, when he is attacked by the Big Show! The two start fighting outside of the ring, and into the crowd! Nunzio is left laying in the ring as...

Winner: Chris Benoit

86/72/100 ****1/2

“You’re Gonna Pay” starts playing, and out comes Undertaker on his motorcycle! Taker gets off the bike and into the ring, as Nunzio runs out of the ring in a hurry and rushes backstage! Undertaker then gets a microphone.

Undertaker - Well Cena, I heard your little rap last week. So, you want to fight me, but I have to challenge you to your face, so get out here! (No answer) God damnit Cena get out here! We’ll it looks like I’ll have to find you myself.

Undertaker gets on his bike in pursuit of John Cena.

--Commercial Break--

Josh Matthews - Kurt Angle, it’s only a few minutes away from you WWE Championship match with Brock Lesnar. Any thoughts?

Kurt Angle - Why wouldn’t I? I was screwed out my title at Wrestlemania! I deserve this match! I have beaten the best, and Brock isn’t even one of the best! Look who’s got a title shot after Wrestlemania. John Cena, A-Train, Chris Kanyon, Edge! None of them even earned their title shot! Edge only got his because those idiotic fans voted for him out of sympathy! To cut things short, I will be walking out of this arena the WWE Champion, and everyone knows this!

Kurt Angle gained overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Main Event - WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar © vs. Kurt Angle

First out is Kurt Angle, with out Team Angle. Next out is Brock Lesnar with his WWE Championship. The two start going at it and Brock start punching Angle into a corner. Brock starts shoulder tackling Kurt in the corner, once, twice, but Angle moves out of the way on the third try and german suplexes Lesnar! Kurt picks Brock up and starts punching him on one of the ropes. Angle runs into the opposite direction, comes back, goes for a clothesline, but Brock flips Angle out of the ring! Angle starts getting up, Brock leans over to bring Angle in the ring, but Angle drops Brock on the ropes! Angle rushes back into the ring and starts stomping away on Brock! Angle picks Lesnar up, but Brock starts fighting back! Brock whips Angle into the ropes, Angle comes back, and Brock hits a belly-to-belly suplex on Angle! Brock picks up Angle and pushes him into a corner. He start punching Angle, but Angle fights back and pushes Brock body first into the corner. Angle starts to hits shoulder-tackles on Brocks back. He lifts Brock up on top of the turnbuckle, starts punching his back, climbs up, and nails a huge german suplex off the top turnbuckle! Angle starts climbing up the turnbuckle again, and connects with a big moonsault! Angle pins, 1...2...no! Brock pushes Angle off of him and Angle gets knocked into the referee! Angle rolls out of the ring and gets the WWE Title! He gets back into the ring, and nails Brock with it! All of a sudden, Edge rushes down to the ring! Angle turns around, and Edge hits him with the Edgecution on the WWE Title! Edge wakes up the ref quickly and gets out of the ring. Brock covers Angle, 1...2...3! Brock finally wakes up and see that it was Edge who helped him win! Brock is in complete confusion as we go off the air!

Winner: Brock Lesnar

88/89/88 ***3/4

The WWE Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Overall Rating - 80%

We got a 6.06 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 6529 people.

We made $261160 from ticket sales.

user posted image

Velocity Results

Jamie Noble def. Chad Collyer via Tiger Bomb

71/69/89 ***1/2

Video hyping Los Guerreros vs. Team Angle on Smackdown next week

Eddie Guerrero lost overness from this segment.

Video Recap of Undertaker calling out John Cena on Smackdown!

The Undertaker gained overness from this segment.

Nick Dinsmore and Rhyno def. Chris Kanyon and Sean O'Haire via German Suplex on Kanyon

71/74/85 ***1/2

Video Recap of Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar from Smackdown!

Kurt Angle lost overness from this segment. Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

The FBI def. Los Guerreros via interference from Team Angle

78/76/98 ****1/2

Overall Rating - 70%

We got a 4.22 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 6549 people.

We made $261960 from ticket sales.

WLW TV, Xplosion, HWA TV, Rage TV, La Lutte FLI, and Fake You TV are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings. - Road Agent

I'd like to work with Chris Benoit if possible. - Kurt Angle

I think i should be higher up the card. - Jamie Noble

Pick Cappotelli's First Opponent!

As Stephanie McMahon said on Smackdown, you the fans get to pick Matt Cappotelli's first opponent! Here are the choices:

A) A-Train

B) Big Show

C) Chris Kanyon

D) CHuck Palumbo

E) Crash Holly

F) Jamie Noble

G) John Cena

H) Johnny Stamboli

I) Kurt Angle

J) Matt Hardy

K) Nunzio

L) Sean O'Haire

M) Shannon Moore

Start voting!

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Smackdown Preview

We have a great main event this week, as Los Guerreros take on Team Angle for the WWE Tag Team Titles! In The United States Title Tournament, Rhyno takes on John Cena! Matt Cappotelli will face whoever the fans have chosen. Chris Benoit teams up with Rey Mysterio to take on their enemies, Big Show and Matt Hardy! And Matt Hardy's lackeys, Shannon Moore and Crash Holly, will face Tajiri and Funaki!

We will also try to find out more on the main event from last week.

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Makes Unusual Signing!

We have gotten word that the WWE has signed independent wrestler named Cade Sydal. Not much is known about this wrestler, but we have heard that he could be great in Smackdown cruiserweight division. More news as we get it!

- Wednesday, June 11 2003 rajahwwf.com

Edited by Jebus

user posted image

Smackdown Results

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson starts playing, with the usual video, and the show kicks off with Tajiri and Funaki coming out to the ring!

Tajiri and Funaki vs. The MFers

Mooe and Holly come out shortly after. Tajiri and Holly start things out. with Tajiri getting the advantage with those kicks. Tajiri tags out to Funaki, who picks up Holly, but is low blowed! Being cocky, Holly goes for the Crash Landing, but gets hurricanranad in the process! Moore runs in, but gets dropkicked! Funaki picks Crash up, brngs him to a corner, goes for the Rising Sun, but in midair, he gets thrown into the ropes and lands face-first on the mat! Tajiri and Moore wait in thiir corners, and they bpth get tagged! Moore tries to cheap shot, but gets kicked in the stomach! Moore is on his knees, Tajiri goes for the Buzzsaw Kick, More ducks and rolls up Tajiri, 1...2...3! The MFers go crazy abot their victory as we go backstage.

Winners: The MFers

76/65/87 ***3/4

We now see Edge backstage, with a confused look on his face as he enters Stephanie McMahon's office,

Edge - You wanted to see me?

Stephanie - I wanted to know why you interefered in my main event last week!

Edge - I think it's pretty simple.

Stephanie - To you, maybe. So tonight, you have to explain yourself to the world!

--Commercial Break--

We are shown a video with Sean O'Haire stating that be Chris Benoit next week, and that he'll because the new United States Champion come Vengeance!

Matt Cappotelli vs. ???

Cappotelli is already in the ring, when Jamie Nobles music hits. and out comes our redneck hero. I'm guessing Nidia got fired, or sent back to OVW. Noble gets a lot of offence in. show Cappotelli hes not ready yet. Noble gets the Tigerbomb, 1...2...3. After the match. Noble starts stomping on Cappotelli yelling "You ain't tough enough!"

Winner: Jamie Noble

78/74/82 **3/4

--Commercial Break--

Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy and Big Show

First out is Big Show, then Hardy, then Mysterio, then Benoit, who gets the loudest pop of all four. Mysterio and Hardy start things iff. Mysterio goes for a hurricanrana a few minutes later, 1...2...broken up but Big Show! Benoit comes in and clotheslines Big Show outof the ring! The two start fighting outside of the ring! Benoit starts punching Big Show on the barricae, until he gets low blowed! BigS how starts stomping on Benoit's ribs into the barricade. then drops Benoit on it twice! Benoit now has to be taken away by officials! Big SHow gets into the ring as Mysterio turns around for the 619, but gets hit with the big boot! Show gets in is corner, Hardy gets up, picks up Mysterio, and nails the Twist of Fate, 1...2...3! Hardy starts celebrating as...

Winners: Matt Hardy and Big Show

79/78/80 **2/3

We are now backstage with Los Guerreros and Josh Matthews.

Matthews - Los Guerreros, it’s not too long until your big title match. Any thoughts?

Eddie - Amigo, you know there isn’t anything to think about! There's no doubt we’re going to win tonight esse! In fact, if we don’t, we’ll never challenge Team Angle for those tag titles anymore!

--Commercial Break--

John Cena vs. Rhyno - United States Title Tournament - Round 1, Match 4

First out is John Cena who does a rap, and is getting more heel heat than usual. Next out is Rhyno, rushes to the ring to start the match. Nice brawl, with Cena getting a lot of offence in on the Man Beast. Cena goes for a clothesline, Rhyno ducks, spinebuster! Rhyno gets ready for the Gore, Cena gets up, Rhyno charges, but Cena moves out of the way! Cena picks up Rhyno, F-U! Cena is about to pin Rhyno, when the Undertaker walks to the ring. Cena stares down Taker, turns around, and gets Gored! Rhyno pins, 1..2..3! Taker gets in the ring, picks up Cena and says “Finally. Now its going to me versus you at-” Cena then runs out of the ring before Taker is finished as...

Winner: Rhyno

85/83/87 ***1/2

We’re cut backstage to Josh Matthews and Edge.

Matthews - Edge, earlier tonight you were told by Gener-

Edge - Yeah, I was told to explain for what I did last week. And it’s quite simple. I earned my shot to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship. And if I’m challenging for that title, I want it to be against Brock. That title is the last thing I need to wi-

All of a sudden, he is nailed by Brock Lesnar with his WWE Title! Brock smirks as...

Brock Lesnar lost overness from this segment.

We’re now shown Team Angle laughing backstage at what just happened.

Angle - Edge finally gets what he deserves! You guys know that I was screwed last week, but I have a way to get my rematch. But tonight is the night for you two. Just beat them, and you never have to face them again. Good luck.

Team Angle nods as...

Charlie Haas gained overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

WWE Tag Team Titles Match

Team Angle © vs. Los Guerreros

Team Angle are out first with their titles, followed by Los Guerrero in their Mexican Flag-styled low rider. This turned out a lot better than their Judgment Day match. Lots of double teaming and cheating from both teams. Eddie nails Haas with the tri-fector suplex! Benjamin runs in, but Chavo kicks and hits him with the brainbuster! Both go to seperate corners and both nail Frog Splashes, 1...2...3! Los Guerreros celebrate their huge title win as we go off the air!

Winners: Los Guerreros

94/89/100 *****

Chavo Guerrero Jr gained overness from this feud ending. Eddie Guerrero gained overness from this feud ending. Charlie Haas gained overness from this feud ending. Shelton Benjamin gained overness from this feud ending. The WWE Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Overall Rating - 79%

We got a 5.81 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 6005 people.

We made $240200 from ticket sales.

The last feud was well booked, and has really helped us both. Thanks! - Los Guerreros

INDEED! - Funaki

Chavo Guerrero should be pushed more. - Road Agent

Edited by Jebus

Guest juggalo818

like the diary but it seems like things keep repeating try shaking it up have different stuff happen then people getting attacked and them being told something have something different it would be alot more enjoyable to read

but i do like the way you book making some matches i would enjoy seeing well good luck

user posted image

Velocity Results

The FBI def. Danielson and Kendrick via FBI DDT on Danielson

78/71/85 ***

Video Recap of Brock Lesnar attacking Edge on Smackdown!

Video Recap on Undertaker costing John Cena his match on Smackdown, Cena running away after

Nunzio def. Chad Collyer via Sicillian Crab

79/68/90 ***1/2

Video Recap of Los Guerreros' Tag Titles Win on Smackdown!

Nick Dinsmore def. Chris Kanyon via German Suplex Pin

77/72/82 **3/4

Chris Kanyon lost overness from this match. Nick Dinsmore gained overness from this match.

Overall Rating - 75%

We got a 4.36 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 6006 people.

We made $240240 from ticket sales.

WLW TV, Xplosion, HWA TV, Rage TV, La Lutte FLI, and Fake You TV are trying to compete with us, but are being destroyed in the ratings. - Road Agent