Pete & Pete

Underage Politician

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Can't Do That on Television and Nick Arcade used to be what I watched TV for. Then Salute Your Shorts came along and it was on. "Camp Annawanna / We hold you in our heart/ And when I think about you.../ IT MAKES ME WANNA FART" "It's I hope we never part get it right or pay the price."

I was watching TV the other day and this stupid Blue Man Group ad came on and I had a ridiculous flashback to an old Salute Your Shorts commercial...

"Ugh/ They made his face turn blue/ Ugh/ He likes to punish you/ Ugh/ He is a slug/ So come bug Ugh/ And tug Ugh/ today!!"

Memories...

Pete and Pete is a brilliant show. Everything is so dark and weird for a Nickolodeon show. Summer of '03 I use to stay up for the double showings at 2 and 230 AM. In fact, just the other day i was saying how I wish that it would come out on DVD. I would totally buy it. I went on Noggin's site this past summer and emailed them and told them to put Pete and Pete back on. I never got a response.

I can't help but shed a tear at these walks down memory lane. I will admit I never really watched A LOT of Pete & Pete, but I do remember it was good from what I saw. The one episode I do remember was a fourth of July episode.

But I would never miss an episode of the original All That, Keenan and Kel, and the various gameshows mentioned. Nick just hasn't been the same without these great shows. I also remember Clarissa Explains it All.

Ah them memories...

I was always partial to Legends of the Hidden Temple. And for some reason I wanted to be on the Blue Barracudas. Does anybody remember that show "Get the Picture" with "The Rick". You know what I'm talking about, it was on Nick GAS the other day, is it on all the time?

I thought I'd put the LOTHT team names up there to further the nostalgia...

Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Green Monkeys, Orange Iguanas, Purple Parrots, and the Silver Snakes