WWE - Attitude 2005

JKDaRock

January 2nd Todays Show-

Sunday Night Heat!

I parked my car and got out to a small crowd of Raw superstars talking among themselves about something, I tried evesdropping but Pat came along "What they mumbling about?" I whisperd, Hetutted "Internet rumors like Kane vs. Birchall, Heck Birchall is still traing but the rumours are true we have bought in a monster" "Who?" I said in exitment, He laughed "None other than ___ ___ _____!"

I smiled "Him vs. Kane? WICKED!" he nodded as we walked to the arena "How about rumors the cabinet is splitting up and Batista is splitting from Evolution for a title shot?" He looked around to make sure know one was eves dropping and then whisperd "______ Is True ______ Is just totally made up but it might come after Wrestlemania 21" I smiled and just nodded as we arrived at the arena "So whats gonna happen on Heat?" Pat sat me down with a can of Coca-Cola and grabed a Latte for hims self, He sat down "Snitsky is going to Destroy Regal in the main event btu Regel will win when Kane's Pyro's shoot of a Regal gets the brass knuckles and swings them into the face of Snitsky to get the win" I nodded " And Bischoff will announce that ______ _______ will be Heat's GM!" I smiled "A new GM oh Gawd!" We both laughed as he handed me a peice of paper "This is going to be your first ever match booked, Out of those 5 names on the paper make a match for Heat and we will stick with it" I looked at the scruffy writing of the sheet...

Steven Richards

Garrison Cade

Val Venis

Sylvan Grenier

Christopher Nowinski...

It wasn't a higly skilled list but i made a match out of it quickly "Venis vs. Cade" I said after a minuite "In a singles match no stipulation and i want the winner to be ____ _______" He nodded and wrote it down on his 'Booking Sheet', He handed me the sheet and i read through the plans i smiled and nodded "Seems strong!"

Guest mroniimusha

What the hell? Devil Rays aren't THAT bad...

In other news: Please, for the love of God, learn to spell properly, how to use paragraphs and also, learn to write well. Also, it's Burchill, not Birchall.

Edited by mroniimusha

Raw Productions Present...

user posted image

With Joey Styles and Al Snow...

Al Snow: Hello and welcome to Raw's first production of 2005 .... SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT! Im here with my newly appointed partner Joey Styles

Joey Styles: Hey, Hey Al and im SO glad to be at the WWE with such heroes as Triple H and Ric Flair and losers like The Rock and Randy Orton

Al Snow: Ok Joey! Your scaring me now... We are going to our first match between Garrison Cade and Val Venis

Garrison Cade vs. Val Venis

No Title

Singles - Singles

Garrison and Venis seemed unmatched - You have the young flair of Cade and the experianced grappling of Venis, But the fans liked it! The match was won when Venis was up for the MONEY SHOT but Cade moved last second and he climed the ropes himself, He waited for Venis to get up and Hit the MISSILE DROPKICK ,Cade got the pin "1..." Venis showed no sign of moving "2...." Venis still couldnt move "3!" Cade deliverd some boots to the hurt Venis' mid section before leaving to a booing crowd

OR:65% :blush:

CR:62% :blush:

MQ:69% :pervert:

We go backstage where Eric Bischoff is standing

Eric: Heat always seems to waste my time so I ERIC BISHCHOF is choosing a General Manager of Sunday night Heat, He is a man i can trust to Book matches well ,Keep Everything in-line and help the future of Raw rise from the ground and that trusty man is, Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman!

Commercial break

Viscera vs. Bobby Lashly

No Title

Singles - Singles

Why bother fighting Vis - you just know Vince is going to make him win and this was no exeption ,Lasley nearly got a math-winning Bulldog but Vis turned it into a GIANT powerbomb, Vis got the pin "1...2...." Lashly was knocked out "3" Vis celbrated over Lashly as we go backstage with...

OR:41% :wacko:

CR:32% :angry:

MQ:50% :mellow:

Jonathan Coachman: Hello and welcom to HEAT ALA COACHMAN! I only have One match left so id better make it GREAT! Ill have one half of the tag team champs William Regal taking on the monster Gene Snitsky

Commercial break

William Regal vs. Gene Snitsky

No Title

Singles - Singles

The match goes Snitsky's way as he monsters his way over Regal - who puts up little fight... Sunddenly while Regal was in the pump handle slam position the ring posts exploded causing Snitsky to go wild looking for Kane give Regal time to hit the power of the punch with brass knuckles, He got the pin "1-2-3"

OR:66% ;)

CR:64% ;)

MQ:68% ;)

Snitsky was going mental as the place went black, when the lights went on Kane was delivering a choke slam to snitsky

We then go to Bischoff ang Coach who announces a match on raw between the two

~End of Broadcast~

Rating:63%

Pros:

My match went well nearly as good as the main event

Bischoff did well

Main Event (Snitsky)

Cons:

Vicera just has to go

Lashly couldnt carry Vis AT ALL

Main Event (Regal - Hopefull Eugene can help)

Raw Productions Present...

user posted image

With Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler

Raw's Rumble Main Event!

"Im Back!" Hits and Eric Bischoff walks out with a clipboard as the fans boo, He walks up the steps and gets into the ring, He grabs a 'Raw' Mic from Lillian Garcia and begins to speak

Eric Bischoff: Welcome to RAW 2000 AND 5! Ive come out hear to give you all one HUGE announcement(pop) But im not sure you deserve it!(Heat) So ill only tell you if you can all shout loud enough (pop), Not loud enough! (Huge pop) Ok, Ok, I guess that'll do! Tonight, On Raw we will see Batista (heat) VS Chris Jericho (pop) and that will be the first match of a 4 Match tournement because next week It will be Randy Orton vs. TRIPLE H, I made that match because they can't face each other in the finals so itll have to be a semi-final! The week after we will se Chris Benoit vs. Edge and on the last raw we will see HBK Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock in a legends AND EGO clash! All of this is because at the ROYAL RUMBLE WE WILL SEE A 4 WAY ELIMINATION RULES MATCH!(pop)

"Evolution is a Mystery" Hits as Bischoff smiles because Triple H and Batista walk out with Ric Flair following "Wooooo"'s go of every where as the nature boy taunts the crowd. Batista looks ready too fight and Triple H is wearing a cream suit and sunglasses they join bischoff in the ring, HHH grabs a mic

Triple H: Eric, Eric, Eric! Why not just give me the title its obvios im going to win!?

Eric Bischoff:Well Hunter, I know you or Batista will win the belt but id like to give every SOME hope, So....

"Hey, Hey Nothing you can Say, Say" Hits as Randy orton walks out onto the stage as the crowd goes wild ,He has a mic

Randy Orton: Hey if it isn't Triple H and his Clowns, Dave Batista and Ricky Flair! You may laugh now but it'll be me who has the last laugh when i beat you next week! So Triple H, Batista ,Ric Flair ... SUCK IT!

Evolution go wild as Randy walks to the back

OR : 87%

We go backstage to see The Hurricane standing with Rosey both with Superheroe Taunts, Hurricane starts patting Roseys head

The Hurricane: Dont worry my young S.H.I.T you can beat that evil being Muhammed Hussan and if his evil master Khosrow Daivari, Because this is a Super Hero Stipulations match ,So using you Super Hero Training will you win this?

Rosey: Yes Boss!

OR : 70%

Rosey (w/ The Hurricane) Vs. Muhammed Hussan (w/ Khosrow Daivari)

No Title

Superhero Stipulations (Hardcore Match)

Match Overview: Rosey started the match by pounding away but most of the crowd where watching Hurricane take on Khosrow, hurricane threw Rosey a chair and used a Chair himself

The Finish: Rosey was getting a beating untill Hurricane slid him a chair witch he legally used to knock Muhammed out, He then laid a chair on Hussan's chest and he went uptop , he then posed and jumped landing a body splash, Khosrow tried to stop the pin but he couldn't , It ended up with rosey getting the pin! Jerry "The King" Lawler ran to the ring and with help from The Hurricane and Rosey beat up The Two Arabs.

Winner: Rosey (w/ Hurricane)

OR:55%

CR:42%

MR:68%

Commercial Break

Benoits Message To Edge

We go to a video with Chris Benoit training inside a ring thoughout it, The video is black and white inside a empty arena, Throughout the short video some words are spoken-

Ive payed my Dues,

Ive trained my whole life,

Ive had it before,

Ive been cheated out of it,

Ive got a new chance,

Ill Take it right,

Ill get the crossface,

Ill Make you tap,

Ill Make you cry,

I have to win 2 matches,

Ill win them both,

Edge, You better watch out,

Because im going to make you tap,

And the rest of you,

Im coming, Watch your backs!

The scene ends with the screen turning into colour and showing Benoit staring into the camera as the words "Watch Your Backs!" Echoes

OR:81%

Edge isn't scared

We then go to Edge's locker room where Edge is siting on a bench watching the screen, He then looks at the screen and smirks

Edge:No Chris i won't tap! You obviosly havn't been to school if you think you can make me tap to that Cripples Crossface(He Laughs), So in two weeks time I think its time you will get some Edge-O-Cation"

OR:88%

Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian (w/ Tyson Tomko)

Intercontinental Title

No Stipulations

Match Overview:Aint no stopping him! Benjamin is obviosly the better wrestler even though he is one card lower down, His push was evedent as he deliverd move after move on the defenceless Cristian, Tomko got involved whenever he could but he got sent to the back!

The Finish: Benjamin ducked a clothseline as Christian turned around into a super kick, Benjamin picked him up and got him in the T-Bone suplex position but Christian reversed into the Unprettier postion witch Benjamin re-reversed and planted the T-Bone for the pin! He celebrated with his belt

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

OR:82%

CR:76%

MR:89%

Commercial Break

Trish Stratus vs. Ivory

#1 Contender match for WWE Woman's Championship

No Stipulations

Match Overview: She is one of the oldest divas who has took up presenting but Ivory still had the most fight in this usually short womans fight

The Finish: Stratus used a fans replica belt to score the advantage while the ref was distracted by an angry Lita ,Trish hit the stratisfaction to get the win

Winner: Trish Stratus

OR:69%

CR:80%

MR:46%

Next Week's MAIN EVENT!

The scene goes to Chris Jericho who is walking to his locker room when he meets Ric Flair who just stares at him, Then from behind Batista and HHH attacked him witch chairs when Bischoff comes from behind smiling

Eric Bischoff: I guess that was alright! But if You Two (points at HHH and Ric) interupt tonight, your suspended without pay. And the same goes next week when Ric will face Jericho in a steel cage!

Bischoff walks off leaving Flair going wild

OR:87%

Commercial Break

Chris Jericho vs. Batista

World Title Tournement

No Stipulation

Match Overview: Jericho was hurt and it showed as Batista just controlled the whole match, after 5 minuites 2 sit down power bombs had been hit and that wasn't all he had as the monster nearly put Jerichos career out when he pwoer bombed him onto the ramp.

The Finish: Batista thre Jericho back into the ring and set him up in the croner to hit a OFF THE TOP ROPE SIT DOWN POWERBOMB! Batista wasn't finished as he hit another sit-down powerbomb to get the 3 count, Flair and Triple H ran out to beat Jericho out as the show went off air

Winner: Batista

OR:81%

CR:83%

MR:79%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overness:

Chris Jericho -2

Batista +3

Overall Rating: 78%

TV Rating: 5.62

Best Match: Shelton Benjamin Over Christian

Best Segmant: Edge's Reaction to Chris Benoit

Worst Match: Rosey Vs. Muhammed Hussan

Worst Segmant: Superheroes Preparing

Attendance: 7549 People

Ticket Money: $301960

After-Show Notes:

Road Agents-

Muhammed Hussan is losing heat because he is being pushed too much (He'll proberly be sent to development!)

Chris Jericho was over-used

Ric Flair was Over-Used

Randy Orton-

I would like to work with Edge

1) Please pay more care and attention to your PSG, (Punctuation, Spelling and Grammer) because at the moment it is only just bearable.

2) Work on your interviews, you do seem to have some good lines in them but in the most part the wrestlers just don't seem real.

3) Stop having pointless posts...

If you are going to post a RAW preview don't just post two pictures and one small caption saying if Triple H will get involved - its pointless. When you preview a show you should preview it all, not just the main event.

4) Sort out a format to write with.

Your formatting seems to change for each show, may it be with massive changes in colours or segments being presented different. Try to get a style to stick with and don't go overboard on the boldness or colours.

Try and set this stuff right and it will make your diary a lot better than what it currently is - because at the moment it overall isn't good.

• 10 months later...