Breakin' All the Rules

Agent Risktaker

In response to the thread I posted in The Lounge, if I do decide to go to the movies, should I see this? Is it any good? Or should I see one of the following? Keep in mind, I'm not interested in a deep-thought, boring movie. I want action and comedy/drama, if possible. NOT SHREK 2.

13 Going on 30

Laws of Attraction

Man on Fire

Mean Girls

New York Minute

Troy

Van Helsing

Guest Ringmaster

13 Going on 30 - Cheesy chick flick

Laws of Attraction - Avoid

Man on Fire - Bleh

Mean Girls - Very funny

New York Minute - Mediocre

Troy - Enjoyably bad

Van Helsing - Bad

I'd say Mean Girls.

Van Helsing was good, its just a ruthless action movie and will never even be thought of for an Oscar. Just cuz the acting isnt 5 star and the plot is like a jigsaw puzzle doesnt mean people wont lik it.

I thought Van Helsing was pretty good. Okay, maybe it's just for Kate Beckinsale and those three brides. Especially, the brunette one.

Go see Van Helsing or Troy... I saw Van Helsing, and if you're not expecting a well thought out boring novel-esque film, then you'll probably enjoy it.

Van Helsing isn't even a good popcorn flick. It's just a collection of action sequences with a completely ridiculous plot. See, I have no problem with popcorn movies. I liked both Hellboy and The Rundown, because they were entertaining and not overly stupid. Van Helsing was completely terrible from the second scene on.

Guest Locutus of Borg

If you want to see "13 Going On 30", then save yourself $15 and just go to Blockbuster and rent "Big".

Heard "Troy" was totally kick-ass.