WWE Smackdown : New Plans...New Action

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Guest BacknBlackHoez

WWE Smackdown

January 20th, 2004

user posted image

The Government Sets Down The Law

*The Smackdown opening video & theme music fade out, as we cut backstage and see JBL enter the arena followed by Orlando Jordan, The Basham Brothers & Amy Weber.....JBL walks by several backstage workers, until he reaches General Manger Theodore Long's office, JBL then barges in.*

JBL: Theodore, listen i know what your doing, your trying to screw me out of my title, even before i get to The Royal Rumble!

Theodore Long: Listen playa, I aint tryina cheat anybody outta anything, but this was the main event i thought up, gotta problem wit that?

JBL: Ya damn right I do Teddy, i have a match in 3 days against Booker T, I cant wrestle tonight, it'll completely throw the champ off his game.

Theodore Long: Look champ, I cant help it, if you lose tonight, then your match with Booker T will still be on, but no title will be on the line.

*JBL looks frustrated*...........*slams his fist on Long's desk, and walks away*

*The Basham Brothers step forward to a loud boo form the crowd*

Danny Basham: So Teddy, i havent got the message yet on what me & my brothers match is at Royal Rumble.

Theodore Long: There's a simple reason for that...you aint got no match this weekend at Royal Rumble!

Doug Basham: What! Why! We are the best Tag-Team in the WWE! We deserve a tag title match!

Theodore Long: *laughing* You think your better than the team of RVD & Rey Mysterio!

*Fans cheer*

Danny Basham: Hell yeah!

Thedore Long: Ha!....well...if your serious...if you when your match coming up next ill consider you for this weekend.

*Basham's leave the office the same way JBL did*

*Orlando Jordan next steps up the the desk*

Theodore Long: Oh please....

*Theodore turns around and puts his iPod on ignoring Orlando, as Orlando looks frustrated.........Jordan walks out, but we catch a glimpse of Bubba Ray Dudley & Eddie Guerrero walking up to Long's office*

Overall Rating: 70%

The Basham Brothers vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. & Paul London

The Basham' came into this match with alot on the line, needing a win to make GM Theodore Long consider them for a tag title match at the Royal Rumble. Chavo & Paul London were just fighting for air-time, but put on an impressive showing. The Basham's brawling, mixed with Chavo's & Paul's arial attack, actually mixed for a good match. Doug Basham has Chavo in a headlock, tosses him off the ropes, and does a leg drop, then tags in partner Danny Basham. Doug goes outside and heads over to the other corner and grabs Paul London, and begins brawling with him. Meanwhile in the ring, Doug Basham cheers on his brothers beating of Paul London, but Chavo rolls him up. 1.....2....kick out. Doug looks pissed, he kicks Chavo in the back of the head, and calls his brother Danny in the ring, the ref stops Danny on the apron, taking all of the refs attention. Danny takes a pair of brass knuckles out, and nails Chavo between the eyes, then throws the knucks out of the ring. Danny gets down, and the refs attention is back on the match, pin, 1...2... Paul London with a leg drop from the top rope, that disrupts the count. Danny Basham slides back into the ring to attack Paul London, but London drop kicks him, and gets the crowd excited. London then goes to the top rope, but is quickly pushed off by Doug Basham, Paul goes tumble to the outside. Chavo tries to roll Doug up again, but Danny Basham catches him with a right punch, and Doug Basham takes the rollover through, and gets the pin 1....2....3

Winners - The Basham Brothers

Overall Rating: 64%

Crowd Reaction: 63%

Match Quality: 71%

** 1/4 Stars

Teddy Long Announces Tag Title Situation

* Theodore Long's music hits, as he struts to the ring, to a loud crowd applause*

Theodore Long: Ladies & Gentleman, welcome to Smackdown! Holla if ya hear me!

*loud crowd pop*

Theodore Long: Now i know everyone is waiting on this sunday night, and the Royal Rumble! with Booker T facing JBL for the World Title! John cena getting Carlito Caribbean Cool! Kurt Angle & The Big Show!......But now i feel i need to address what we gon' do with these WWE Tag Title, as we all know the Dudley Boyz were the #1 contenders, before the unfortunate injury to D-Von Dudley....so whats a playa to do!

* The Basham Brothers walk out to a slowly raising chorus of boo's*

*Danny Basham grabs a mic before stepping into the ring*

Danny Basham: Teddy, we just came out here and proved ourself, now give us our tag title shot!

Theodore Long: Now look playas, i was just about to get to this situation, now...

*RVD's music hits, and him & Rey Mysterio jr. walk out to the ring, and enter the ring*

Theodore Long: Now look, if you guys keep interrupting me ill never get to the announcement! Now anybody else wanna try and come out here and interrupt a playa!

*The Dudley Boyz music plays, as Bubba Ray Dudley walks out, about 10 steps behind him, Eddie Guerrero follows. They enter the ring*

Eddie Guerrero: Si Essa, i should be in a world title match, but no, the politics on this show have kept me down! So now i DEMAND to be in this tag title match!

Theodore Long: Look Eddie! All I hear is you whining about not getting a title shot, and frankly, a playa is tired of hearing that crap!

*fans cheer*

Theodore Long: See playa, at the Royal Rumble we gonna be thuggin n' buggin for these Tag Team Titles! When the team of RVD & Rey Mysterio defend their titles against The Basham Brothers......and the team of Bubba Ray Dudley & Rey Mysterio Jr.!

*fans cheer*

Theodore Long: In A Tables and Ladders and Chairs Match! TLC BABAY!

*fans erupt*

*RVD & Rey Rey play the crowd, but are soon attacked by Bubba Ray, who is soon attacked by The Basham's, causing a big brawl*

*Eddie just slides out of the ring, and walks to the back*

Overall Rating: 74%

No Warm-Up Time For Rey Rey or Bubba

The ensuing brawl is still taking place in the ring, Bubba Ray Dudley throws Rey Mysterio out of the ring, and throws his shoulder first into the steel steps.

*Theodore Long stops on his way up the stage, and turns around*

Theodore Long: Oh yeah, Bubba Ray, your match with Rey Mysterio is NOW! security get the rest of these chumps out of that ring, so we can get us a match going!

Overall Rating: 75%

Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.

Bubba Ray Dudley is still looking for revenge for his injured brother, and lats week he demolished RVD, this week he gets Rey Mysterio jr. This match started in the mist of a 3 team brawl, minus Eddie G., so Rey Rey was already half out of it. Bubba is already beatng on Rey before the bell on the outside,s o he whips him into the ring post, affecting the shoulder on Mysterio again. Bubba slowly picks him up and drops him throat firts on the fan barricade, then slams him over the barricade, to the crowds boo's. Bubba then lays and elbow to the neck of Rey Mysterio, as they are in the crowd fighting. Rey Rey somehow musters up enough energy, and hits Bubba Ray with a lowblow, Rey then takes off running in a circle, and Bubba has no idea where he went, Rey has hid, Bubba gets back in the ring, looking for Rey, but he cant find him. Rey runs in from the entrance sidelines, while Bubba Ray still cannot seem to find him. Rey jumps to the top rope, and jumps off at Bubba, Bubba however catches a right jab to the jaw of Rey, which send a Mysterio tooth flying. 1....2.... kick out. Bubba seems a bit frustrated as he picks Rey up, who is now bleeding from the missing tooth, Bubba sets Rey up for a powerbomb and hits it, but instead of pinning, he sets Rey up on the top rope, and goes for a top rope powerbomb, but Rey hold onto the ropes, eventually Bubba low-blowed Rey and got the powerbomb, 1.....2.....3

Winner - Bubba Ray Dudley

Overall Rating: 70%

Crowd Reaction: 76%

Match Quality: 69%

*** Stars

Eddie Speaks With Teddy Long

*We see Theodore Long watching the match backstage, then turning around, just to see Eddie Guerrero*

Theodore Long: Damnit Eddie, what you wnat now, you got your tag title match

Eddie Guerrero: Holmes, you know that isnt what i wanted! i want a world title match! How can you let JBL keep this belt!

Theodore Long: He's got Booker T this sunday, he isnt guaranteed any title.

Eddie Guerrero: HA! against Booker T, he is guaranteed to hold the title! Essa, incase you havent noticed, Booker T has choked awya every shot he has had at winning that World Title! Dont forget who got pinned at Armageddon...

*Theodore Long looks confused*

Theodore Long: But see i also remember who was layed out in that same ring, and couldnt stop JBL!

*fans cheer*

Theodore Long: But you see, im the nicest thug you'll ever meet, so im entering you in the Royal Rumble this Sunday and as you know, the winner of the Rumble gets a shot at the world title!

Eddie Guerrero: Si Essa, i know that, but isnt it a shame, that the best competitor in the business has to battle 29 other supertstars for what he rightfully deserves!

Theodore Long: You talk alot, now prove it on sunday!

Overall Rating: 87%

Booker T vs. Heidenrich

Another warm up match for Booker T, as he readys himself for his match his sunday against JBL for the World Title. Heidenrich came out of the gates on fire, catching Booker off guard. Heinderich whips Booker into the corner, and clotheslines him, then drops a leg drop to the bac onf his neck. He slowly picks Booker up, and whips him into the ropes, delivering another clothesline, Heidenrich is in complete control. He gets into arguements with fans, allowing time for Booker T to get his stuff together, he hits Heindenrich in the back of the neck with a forearm, then delivers about 6 pnches, then on the 7th, it drops Heidenrich. Booker stomps on Heidenrich before playing to the crowd. Heidenrich gets to his feet, and is met with a kick to the face, which drops him back down to the mat. Booker picks him up, and locks in the sleeper hold, heidenrich reverses it, and slams him over his head, locking in the reverse chin lock. Booker looks like he;s out of it, and Heidenrich takes advantage, pounding on Booker, while JBL makes his way to ringside. Booker T notices him, and musters up some guts through the crowds applause, as JBL looks on from the outside, Booker hits Heidenrich in the gut with an elbow, which loosens the hold, Booker squeezes loose, kicks Heidenrich in the gut, and executes to long lost move, the DDT. Booker then gets up and points at JBL who is still standing on the outside, he drops down and heads out after JBL, who hold his belt up, as if he is getting ready to hit Booker, Booker ducks the swing, nails a back kick to the chin of JBL, then throws his belt in the ring, which slides to Heidenrich, he swing at Booker when he enters the ring, but Booker once again ducks, and kicks Heinderich in the gut, places the blet on the ground, and nails the scissors kick on the back of the neck of Heidenrich then goes for the pin, 1.....2.....3

Winner - Booker T

Overall Rating: 65%

Crowd Reaction: 72%

Match Quality: 67%

** Stars

Cena & Show Prepare

*We cut to the back where we see the door leading to The Big Show's locker room, John cena walks up, gives a quick knock, and walks in*

*We see Big Show lacing up his boots*

John Cena: Yo Show, you got this Carlito Caribbean Cool fool tonight, and most definatly ill call this down the middle *wink*

Big Show: Oh, you mean this new age phony Razor Ramon character *laughs* ima crush this kid, then shove that apple down his throat

John Cena: Yeah, and.....

*The door opens and a messanger walks in*

John Cena: Maaaaaan, what you want!

Messanger: I ha....have..a mes.....message from Ca....car....carlito.....

*Big Show & Cena look at each other*

Big Show:CaRlITo CarriBeaN C00L?

Messanger: Whu...what did...you.. sa....say?

John Cena: Carlito Carribean Cool?

Messanger: WORD LIFE!

John Cena: Well what does Bean Bag have for me.

Messanger: No, not for you, but for you and Big Show!

John Cena: Well what is it!?!?

Messanger: Oh yeah.......*brings in a big box*.....a bo......boxxxx....ful..ll...full of app....apples.

Big Show: Do you have a problem! why are you on this show?

Messanger: cause ITS THE BIIIIG SHOOOOW!

*John Cena bites an apple and spits it in the messanger's face, and shoves him out of the room*

Overall Rating: 80%

Carlitto Caribbean Cool vs. John Cena - w/ Special Guest Referee John Cena

Carlito came into this match looking like he had absolutely no chance, facing the biggest man in the sport, and having his arch enemy as the special guest referee. Carlito came out very hesitant, watching his back for Cena at all times. Cena was seeingly on the Big Show's side, having a couple of quick counts here and there, mostly here. Big Show missed a clothesline on Carlito, and almost got Cena, but stopped himself, carlito dropkicked Show, but hardly affected him, Carlito runs at him again, but only to be set up for the chokeslam, Carlito kicks Cen, which draws Cena to attack Carlito, which incidently knocks Big Show to the side, throwing off the chokeslam, instead Big Show & Cena get into an arguement, then out of the crowd Jesus comes in and nails Cena in the back of the head with a Kendo stick, then swing at Big Show, who grabs the stick, and prepares to chokeslam Jesus, but Carlito runs in and hits Big Show in he forehead, with the immitation John Cena chain. Big Show drops to his back, bloodied, Carlito covers Big Show, and Jesus takes control of Cena's arm and counts 1.....2..... Big Show kicked out! but Jesus tried to make the announcer ring the bell, but he refuses to. Carlito & Jesus stand in the ring, looking around clueless on what to do. Carlito then runs to the outside and looks under the ring for another weapon, but cant find anything, but eventually finds a table, slides it into the ring, and Jesus sets it up, John cena has regained composure, and pounds on Jesus for a minute, before Carlito gets back in the ring, Carlito runs after cena, but is dragged down by his hair, from the Big Show who is now proped up in th corner. Big Show chokeslams Jesus, and kicks him out of the ring. John Cena & Big Show take turns punching Carlito, but Carlito drops down, and lowblows Show, but Cena pound son Carlito while he is down, but out of nowhere comes The Studdering Messanger, he slides into the ring, and suplexes Cena threw the table that had been set-up, he hits Big Show with the Cena chain, and drags Carlito over, to pin Big Show takes Cena's arm and counts 1..2..3

Winner - Carlito Carribean Cool

Overall Rating: 66%

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Match Quality : 63%

*** Stars

John Bradshaw Layfield © vs. Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero - WWE World Title on the line.

JBL made his way to the ring looking angry. Kurt Angle made his way to the ring focused. Eddie Guerrero made his way to the ring frustrated. The Makings for a good match, right? lets hope. JBL's usual "cowering away from competition" was not so today, as he went right after Kurt Angle, and in the beginning of the match absolutely took control. He pounded away at Eddie and tossed Kurt to the outside. So its just JBL & Eddie in the ring, Eddie leap frogs JBL, but JBL comes back with the clothesline from hell, but the pin is broken up by the recovering Kurt Angle from the outside, by pulling on JBL's leg. JBL swing, blockd by Kurt, Kurt lands about 5 punchs, and whips JBL into the barricade, where he begins throwing punches. Eddie G. has recovered in the ring, and jumps off the top rope to the outside, aiming for Kurt & JBL, Kurt backs away, letting Eddie connect with JBL, JBL then goes flipping over the barricade, where he lays. Eddie grabs at his thigh, as he must have hurt it on the jump. Kurt takes this time to play the crowd, he then grabs Eddie, and smashes his knee over the barricade, and eventually throws him back into the ring, where he plays the crowd a bit more, meanwhile JBL begins to climb over the barricade. Kurt delivers 3 consecutive german suplex's to Eddie, then prepares to lock in the angle lock. JBL climbs into the ring, behind Angle, who has just locked the Angle lock in, JBL runs against the ropes, and attempts a clothesline from hell, Kurt releases the Angle Lock and ducks the clothesline, and Kurt attempts a clothesline of his own, JBL & Kurt clothesline each other, knocking each other out. After a minute of laying out, the crowd began to cheer "Eddie....Eddie....Eddie" Eddie picks himself up, and manages to get to the turnbuckle, with his knee still bothering him. He plays the crowd before leaping, he does the frog splash on Kurt Angle, who gets pinnned, 1.....2.....JBL broke up the count by barely pulling Eddie off by his boot. Eddie & JBL reach their feet at the same time, and they exchange punches, until Eddie & JBL punch each other extremely hard, both tilt back, Eddie tried to balance himself, while JBL tilts back into Angle, who rolls him up 1.....2.......... JBL powers out, and launches himself forward, to the staggering Eddie Guerrero, CLOTHESLINE OF HELL! to Eddie 1.....2..... Kurt Angle pulls JBL off Eddie and all of the sudden Kurt is energized, and locks in the Angle Lock. JBL almost taps out, but Eddie drop kicks Kurt, then tosses him to the outside, Eddie catches his breathe, then when he turns around JBL catches him with a low-blow, then another clothesline from hell!, 1.....2......3!

Winner - John Bradhshaw Layfield (retains WWE World Title)

Overall Rating: 79%

Crowd Reaction: 80%

Match Quality: 79&

*** 1/2 Stars

Whats That All About?

Following the excitement of the main event, we see JBL proudly holding his title, while the ref raises his hand, all of the sudden, the entire arena goes black......fans that were leaving all of the sudden come back to their seats. A video begins to play, but it is so dark & black no one can make it out...all of the sudden these words are spoken...

Never....Never.....Now.....Im Here.......

A dark shadow figure is shown on the titan-tron, as the lights continue to flicker on and off, then the lights go out completely. The Titan Tron then completely turns white, as black lighting strike.

When the lights rise again, we see JBL standing in the ring shocked, but eventually he cracks a smile, and begins to laugh, as he heads to the back.

Overall Rating: 92%

Overall Rating: 74%

Guest BacknBlackHoez

my computer was being a douche, and wasnt showing the show the 1st time i posted it, so i posted it again, and then it showed the 1st one, thats the problem.

Heidenreich, Heidenreich, ok got it.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

whoa, okay i need some help with these boards if anybody in here can help. I just went to another site, then came back here, and it doesnt show my posted show or any of the post's after that? any idea peeps?

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Smackdown Royal Rumble Final Card

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Plus, the Royal Rumle to determine the #1 contender for the WWE World Title...

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

Guest Prototype

Interesting shows so far. The RR looks solid. I love the banners you make. Would you want to make me a banner? PM me. Otherwise, enjoying the diary and I like the format.

• 10 months later...