Futurama

Agent Risktaker

IIRC, that's the "dog episode" that AR mentioned in the first post.

Yep, "Jurassic Bark" features Fry's frozen dog, Seymour. It's easily the most heart-wrenching episode of the series.

As for Beavis & Butthead, I believe Mike Judge let it go in order to concentrate on his then-new project, King of the Hill.

Bendless Love would be my favourite, with Bender Should Not Be Allowed On Television, 30% Iron Chef and Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles being other great eps.

The dvds are worth the money for those who don't have them, btw. The commentary on Bender Should Not Be Allowed On Television is hilarious.

What happened in Jurassic Bark?

Back in the past, Fry finds a dog on a way to a delivery, which turns out to be a prank call. He eats the pizza with the dog and it follows him back to the pizza place. From then on, Fry and the dog, who's name I can't remember, are best friends. On new years eve 1999, Fry does out for his last delivery and the dog tries to stop him going, which causes, IMO, the best line ever in Futurama.

The dog's pulling at Fry's trousers and Mr. Panucci says

"What's up with the dog? He either doesn't want you to go or he thinks your pants are too short, which is crazy 'cause you look fabulous"

Anyway, Fry says to the dog to wait and he'll be back soon. So the dog waits outside until he actually dies, but you get to see the dog aging as the years go on.

But, in the future, they find the dog's fossels. The professor says they can clone him. Bender gets jealous that Fry is paying too much attention to the dog and not to him and Bender ends up throwing the dog's fossels in lava, but he feels bad and goes in after them.

During the cloning, the age comes up saying the dog was, I think, 14 when he died. Fry says that although he never forgot about the dog, the dog would have forgotten about him and stops the cloning. That's when it goes to the dream sequence of the dog waiting.

It's a great and well thought out episode. I got choked up the first time I watched it.

HAHA! I never have to miss a episode of Futurama. I own all four seasons on DVD. Family Guy on the other hand is what im lacking. I only have season one :(

Guest Iron Mary

futurama-zoiberg.jpg

^Just saw this in Turbonegro's sig... hehe

Bender: I should be weeping, I'M NOT WEEPING!!!

Chases Zoidberg with a whip

Love that show so much...

One of my favourite moments is when Fry makes himself look really pathetic, but Zoidberg STILL outdoes him.

Fry: No fair! Leela was training me to be captain. She even let me sit on her

lap and steer. In this comic I drew.

Zoidberg: Oooh, The new one's out!