WWF 1998: Another Chance

Guest give_us_wrestling_back_vince

user posted image

Monday 17th January – Michigan

The fall out from the Rumble is on RAW. New WWF Champion Owen Hart will be in Michigan. Royal Rumble and former champion Shawn Michaels will also be in attendance. How will both parties react to events at the Rumble?

How will DX deliver on their promise to deliver Undertaker to Kane? Will Kane finally get his hands on the Phenom?

Will The Nation be able to patch things up? Rocky better hope so because he will be facing Ken Shamrock and if Shamrock wins Shamrock gains a shot at the Intercontinental Title at No Way Out.

All this and more on Raw! Don’t miss it!

Confirmed Match’s

Ken Shamrock Vs Rocky Maivia (Shamrock gets a shot at the Intercontinental Title at No Way Out if he wins.)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Monday 17th January – Michigan

<The show opens and we are taken straight to our announce team.>

Jim Ross “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw! I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler.”

A Match Is Made

<Owen Hart’s theme music plays and he makes his way to the ring with his newly won WWF Championship.>

Jerry Lawler “And here’s our new WWF Champion.>

Jim Ross “And what a match that was!”

<Owen poses on all four turnbuckles with the belt and ticker tape starts to come down. He grabs a mic but before he can speak Shawn Michael’s music hits.>

Jim Ross “What in the hell does Shawn Michaels want?”

HBK “Hey Owen, congratulations you beat the Showstoppa. You finally became a winner in your life. You even made HBK TAP OUT!”

Jim Ross “Your damn right he did Shawn.”

HBK “But Owen it won’t last. You see I don’t know if you noticed but I also won a match last night: the Royal Rumble. And at Wrestlemania it’ll be me and you one on one for the WWF Championship and Owen you can’t make HBK tap out twice!”

Jerry Lawler “In two months time it’ll be Owen Hart Vs Shawn Michaels in the ultimate re-match for the WWF Championship.”

<A hype video for HBK is played.>

Bob Holly Vs Goldust

<Bob Holly’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring. Goldust music plays and the light go gold as he appears from the back. He starts to play with his robe before taking it off and his wig off and sliding into the ring.>

Bob Holly controls the early going with some brawling. Goldust fights back and hits some hard offence. Goldust dominates before hitting the Curtain Call for the three.

Winner: Goldust

<Commercial Break.>

Crumbling Nation

<The camera’s switch to the back and D’lo and Kama arguing.>

Kama “D’lo you little punk, all you’ve been doing is screwing over The Nation recently. First you pin me in a match, then you eliminate me and Rocky from the Rumble!”

D’lo “HEY all those situations where fair play. The match I wanted to win, same goes for the Rumble, there’s nothing wrong with that. But you slapping the taste out of my month and stealing our tag team victory now that was unforgivable.”

Kama “I’ll slap you into next week you punk.”

D’lo “You do that again and I swear I won’t listen to anyone not even Rocky: I will beat the crap out of you!”

<Both men staredown until Rocky shows up.>

Rocky “GUYS! This is bullshit. McMahon is in charge, DX are all-powerful, Austin’s gunning for me, and you guys can’t even back me up. I need That Nation and especially tonight against that jabroni Shamrock.”

Kama “Don’t worry I got your back tonight Rocky.”

D’lo “Damn so have I but this ain’t over!”

Jim Ross “The Nation has some serious issues to sort out.”

Jerry Lawler “But everything Rocky tries Austin destroys.”

DX Has McMahon’s Number

<DX’s music plays and Triple H makes his way to the ring, shoulding proudly his European Title. Chyna follows in behind and Triple H spits some water vapour in the air before entering the ring. Chyna grabs Triple H a mic.>

Jerry Lawler “I wonder what Triple H has to say?”

Triple H “McMahon, DX are damn sick and tired of you screwing us around. You tried your damndest to make me lose my European Title. And you succeeded in costing Shawn Michaels his World Title. So guess what McMahon? You gonna learn that when you mess with DX, DX messes with you, and you don’t want that. All I got to say for now McMahon is SUCK IT!”

Jim Ross “What in the hell does Triple H mean by that?”

Jerry Lawler “I don’t know J.R but it don’t sound too good!”

<A hype video for DX is played.>

TAKA Michinoku Vs The Sultan

<TAKA’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.>

Jerry Lawler “Oh look it’s the former WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Ross!”

Jim Ross “I still think your treatment of that young man is disgusting!”

<The Sultan’s music plays and Sultan comes down to the ring.>

TAKA controls the early pace and hits Sultan with some highflying moves. Sultan eventually slows it down and beats on TAKA for a while. TAKA regains the advantage after a missed corner splash and after some fast offence climbs to the top and hits the moonsault to gain victory.

Jim Ross “TAKA looked different tonight “King” I think he’s determined to win that Light Heavyweight Championship back!”

Jerry Lawler “Hey we all know that Brian Christopher will be crowned the new Light Heavyweight Champion!”

Jim Ross “I have no idea what’s being done about the title but I hope it’s sorted out soon!”

Winner: TAKA Michinoku

<Commercial Break.>

Kane Is Here

<The actions switches to the back and shows Kane arriving.>

Jim Ross “The big red machine is here.”

Jerry Lawler “Remember the promise DX made J.R! They are in debted to Kane.”

Jim Ross “And that’s one man I wouldn’t want to be in debted too!”

Edge Vs Leif Cassidy

<Leif Cassidy’s music plays and he comes to the ring. Edge’s music plays and the lights dim as Edge appears through the crowd.>

Jim Ross “Well there a debut here tonight for Edge.”

Jerry Lawler “I already don’t like him!”

Edge controls the match from start to finish and wins using the Edgeucation.

Jim Ross “Wow Edge just dominated a very talented roster member here on his first night on RAW!”

Jerry Lawler “What a debut.”

Winner: Edge

<A hype video for Owen Hart is played.>

You Just Made An Enemy

<Vince McMahon’s music plays and he walks down to the ring mic in hand.>

Jim Ross “McMahon looks like he means business.”

Vince “DX, you think you can intimidate me? You think I’m going to crumble at you threats. DX you don’t want to mess with Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Anybody who ever has not come out the other end a winner. Shawn last night you enter and won a Rumble you shouldn’t even have been a part of. You assaulted a member of the locker room and you need to be punished. So tonight Shawn you will have a match, and if you fail to win this match then your Rumble victory will be stripped. Shawn tonight you have to face THE UNDERTAKER!”

Jim Ross “Oh my, goodness King, how is HBK going to survive that?”

Jerry Lawler “McMahon is once again being unfair to DX.”

Jim Ross “Hey DX asked for this. They threatened McMahon and now it’s backfired.”

<Commercial Break.>

Deadman Is Here

<The cameras show Undertaker arriving at the arena.>

Jim Ross “Undertaker is here and he faces Shawn Michaels tonight!”

Ken Shamrock Vs Rocky Maivia (Shamrock gets a shot at the Intercontinental Title at No Way Out if he wins.)

<The Nation’s music plays and Rocky Maivia comes down to the ring accompanied by Kama Mustafa and D’lo.>

Jim Ross “Well how brave of our Intercontinental Champion.”

<Ken Shamrock’s music plays and he walks to the ring. He stops on the ring steps and hits his head and shouts, He enters the ring and locks up straight away with Rocky.>

Shamrock ties up with Rocky and using his technical array of moves to dominate the match. Kama grabs Shamrock leg to distract him and Rocky takes advantage and dominates for a while. Shamrock reverses a D.D.T and hits a Northern Lights Suplex for a near fall. Shamrock snaps on the anklelock. D’lo enters the ring and breaks it up. The referee calls for the bell.

Jim Ross “Shamrock will face Rocky at No Way Out for the Intercontinental Title.”

Jerry Lawler “What have you done D’lo?”

<Shamrock snaps and beats down all three members of The Nation and leaves. D’lo Kama and Rocky all argue amongst themselves once they recover.>

<Commercial Break.>

Debt Collector

<The cameras switch to the back and show DX talking amongst themselves until Kane and Paul Bearer walk up to them.>

Bearer “Shawn, you owe me and Kane something I believe.”

HBK “Hey look I appreciate what you did for me last night and you know DX has always got your back man.”

<Kane throws Triple H against a wall and punches Chyna. He grabs HBK by the throat.>

Bearer “You cannot make fools out of us. Kane doesn’t care if you DX. You will payback will The Undertaker.”

HBK “Alright, alright. Tonight I will deliver you the Undertaker.”

Paul Bearer “Ok, come on Kane lets get ready for our present.”

<Kane releases Shawn. And HBK is show looking very worried and he says to himself “How in the hell do I do that?”>

Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker

<Shawn Michael’s music plays as he makes his way to the ring. He stops on the rampway and poses as fireworks go off. He enters the ring and does the DX sign to some fireworks.>

Jim Ross “HBK has one hell of a task tonight if he wants to keep that Number 1 contender spot.”

<The lights go out and Undertaker’s music starts. Taker slowly makes his way to the ring and stops on the steps. He raises his arms and the lights come back on along with some fireworks. Taker takes his rope off and looks at HBK with a dead stare.>

Taker dominates the match up beating HBK to a pulp until a Taker starts to choke HBK and won’t let go. The referee disqualifies Taker and Taker chokeslams him.

Jim Ross “Damn it Taker just gifted HBK the prize!”

Jerry Lawler “HBK doesn’t look too much like a winner right now!”

<Taker continues to assault HBK until Chyna and Triple H come down. They attack him but he controls them two and has all three dominated. Then The New Age Outlaws come down and attack Taker. Taker dominates for a while until eventually they get the better of him. DX continue the beatdown.>

Jim Ross “What are The Outlaws doing?”

Jerry Lawler “I guess this is the new recruits Shawn was talking about.”

<Shawn grabs a chair from the outside and nails Taker with it. He then has he set back up by DX and hits him again.>

Jim Ross “What the hell is this?”

<BANG! Fireworks erupt and the lights go out. Kane enters the ring with Paul Bearer and lifts his arms slowly up and throws them down as the ring posts erupt and the lights come back on.>

Jim Ross “And now DX are leaving!”

Jerry Lawler “Don’t you see J.R? DX has delivered their part of the deal: Undertaker.”

Jim Ross “All I see is a man beaten down by 4 men and a woman and now at the mercy of a monster.”

<Kane tombstones Undertaker and goes to the outside and drags Undertaker to the top of the ramp way.>

Jim Ross “What the hell! Taker needs help. Call the National Guard!”

Jerry Lawler “What Kane got in mind J.R?”

<Kane grabs Taker by the throat and chokeslams off the soundstage as the WWF logo flashes up and Raw goes off the air.>

Summary

Attendance: 12,054

TV figures: WWF RAW IS WAR drew 546,543 viewers (up by 18,107); WCW Monday Nitro drew 975,400 viewers (down by 3,836)

Top Performance

Ken Shamrock/Rocky Maivia 

Biggest Pop

Owen Hart

Biggest Heat

Shawn Michaels

Other News

Pat Patterson and Rocky Maivia have become good friends recently.

There are reports of backstage trouble in WWF, with Road Dogg believing that Mark Calloway is using his backstage power to hold him down.

HBK’s popularity is back to its best.

Undertaker’s popularity has taken a serious nosedive.

Top 5 draws

1. Owen Hart

2. Steve Austin

3. Shawn Michaels

4. Undertaker

5. Vader

user posted image

Sunday 23rd January 2004 – California

It’s the first Sunday night of Superstars and we’ve got a great card to celebrate. In our main event Steve Blackman takes on Savio ICE.

Kama Mustafa will take on Bart Gunn and RVD will also take on newcomer Lash LeRoux.

We’ll also catch up on all the action from RAW and the Rumble. Don’t miss Superstars: Sunday 7pm on USA Network.

Confirmed Matches

Rob Van Dam Vs Lash LeRoux

Bart Gunn Vs Kama Mustafa

Savio ICE Vs Steve Blackman

<span style='font-family:Arial'>user posted image

Sunday 23rd January – California

<The show opens with a recap of the ending to Raw. Then we are taken to Kevin Kelly and Michael Cole.>

Michael Cole “Hello everybody and welcome to Superstars: in it’s new timeslot and day, all for your convenience.”

Kevin Kelly “And what a show we have in stall for you guys tonight, but before we get to that, how can we not talk about the shocking end to Raw this past Monday.”

Michael Cole “Who knows if Undertaker will ever wrestle again.”

Kevin Kelly “He may not be able to walk again never mind wrestle. We’ll show you that later on but first we have an interesting match up between RVD and a new comer in Lash LeRoux.”

Lash LeRoux Vs Rob Van Dam

<A rather generic theme plays as Lash LeRoux makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and awaits RVD. RVD’s music plays and RVD appears from the back. He makes his way to the ring.>

It’s an even start to the match at a fast pace. RVD eventually takes control until he misses the 5 Star Frogsplash. LeRoux now keeps the match moving at a fast pace and gets a near fall. RVD hits a hurricanarana from a LeRoux Irish whip and hits the 5 Star Frogsplash for the win.

Kevin Kelly “What a fast paced match up.”

Michael Cole “What a way to kick off Superstars. Now this past Monday night on Raw DX made a huge impact. First off all HBK Shawn Michaels interrupted Owen Hart’s celebrations and then Triple H came down the ring and threatened Vince McMahon. Well this is what McMahon had to say on those two issue’s”

Raw Rebound – You Just Made An Enemy

<Vince McMahon’s music plays and he walks down to the ring mic in hand.>

Jim Ross “McMahon looks like he means business.”

Vince “DX, you think you can intimidate me? You think I’m going to crumble at you threats. DX you don’t want to mess with Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Anybody who ever has not come out the other end a winner. Shawn last night you enter and won a Rumble you shouldn’t even have been a part of. You assaulted a member of the locker room and you need to be punished. So tonight Shawn you will have a match, and if you fail to win this match then your Rumble victory will be stripped. Shawn tonight you have to face THE UNDERTAKER!”

Jim Ross “Oh my, goodness King, how is HBK going to survive that?”

Jerry Lawler “McMahon is once again being unfair to DX.”

Jim Ross “Hey DX asked for this. They threatened McMahon and now it’s backfired.”

<Commercial Break.>

ICE Man

<The camera’s switch to the back and show Savio ICE holding a baseball bat and hit a picture of Steve Blackman with it. It ends with Savio smiling.>

Kevin Kelly “Looks like Savio has a tag team partner tonight,”

Michael Cole “Let’s hope for Blackman’s sake that bat doesn’t come into play.”

Kevin Kelly “Well before that Cole we have Bart Gunn and Kama Mustafa.”

Michael Cole “No members of The Nation are here tonight. Which is probably a good thing for Kama judging by past events.”

Bart Gunn Vs Kama Mustafa

<Bart Gunn’s music plays and Bart Gunn walks down the aisle and enters the ring. The Nation’s music plays and Kama Mustafa walks down the ramp. He salutes before entering the ring.>

It’s a close battle back and forth throughout the match until Kama gains the upper hand. Kama dominates for a while and hits a Samoan Drop for the victory.

Michael Cole “He calls that the “End Of Days”.”

Kevin Kelly “That was a devastating move Cole.”

<Commercial Break.>

Michael Cole “Welcome back to Superstars. This past Monday night as you saw earlier Vince McMahon made a match between Undertaker and HBK. Well here’s the best of the action and a little confrontation before hand.”

Raw Rebound – Shawn Michaels Vs Undertaker

<The cameras switch to the back and show DX talking amongst themselves until Kane and Paul Bearer walk up to them.>

Bearer “Shawn, you owe me and Kane something I believe.”

HBK “Hey look I appreciate what you did for me last night and you know DX has always got your back man.”

<Kane throws Triple H against a wall and punches Chyna. He grabs HBK by the throat.>

Bearer “You cannot make fools out of us. Kane doesn’t care if you DX. You will payback will The Undertaker.”

HBK “Alright, alright. Tonight I will deliver you the Undertaker.”

Paul Bearer “Ok, come on Kane lets get ready for our present.”

<Kane releases Shawn. And HBK is show looking very worried and he says to himself “How in the hell do I do that?”>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The referee disqualifies Taker and Taker chokeslams him.

Jim Ross “Damn it Taker just gifted HBK the prize!”

Jerry Lawler “HBK doesn’t look too much like a winner right now!”

<Taker continues to assault HBK until Chyna and Triple H come down. They attack him but he controls them two and has all three dominated. Then The New Age Outlaws come down and attack Taker. Taker dominates for a while until eventually they get the better of him. DX continue the beatdown.>

Jim Ross “What are The Outlaws doing?”

Jerry Lawler “I guess this is the new recruits Shawn was talking about.”

<Shawn grabs a chair from the outside and nails Taker with it. He then has he set back up by DX and hits him again.>

Jim Ross “What the hell is this?”

<BANG! Fireworks erupt and the lights go out. Kane enters the ring with Paul Bearer and lifts his arms slowly up and throws them down as the ring posts erupt and the lights come back on.>

Jim Ross “And now DX are leaving!”

Jerry Lawler “Don’t you see J.R? DX has delivered their part of the deal: Undertaker.”

Jim Ross “All I see is a man beaten down by 4 men and a woman and now at the mercy of a monster.”

<Kane tombstones Undertaker and goes to the outside and drags Undertaker to the top of the ramp way.>

Jim Ross “What the hell! Taker needs help. Call the National Guard!”

Jerry Lawler “What Kane got in mind J.R?”

<Kane grabs Taker by the throat and chokeslams off the soundstage.>

Savio ICE Vs Steve Blackman

<Savio ICE is already in the ring and Blackman comes running out to start things off.>

A close match between the two sees Blackman dominate until ICE hits Blackman with a baseball bat which is unseen by the referee. ICE dominates for a while until out of nowhere Blackman hits the pump kick for the three.

Kevin Kelly “What a night on Superstars. That all we have time for tonight join us tomorrow night for Monday night Raw.”

<The WWF logo flashes up and Superstars goes off the air.>

Summary

Attendance: 6,476

TV figures: WWF Superstars drew 302,333 viewers (down by 268,674)

Top Performance

RVD/Lash LeRoux

Biggest Pop

Steve Blackman

Biggest Heat

Savio ICE</span>

Just read through this for the first time. And I am pretty impressed with it, however I think you could spend a little more time writing things up as sometimes a single word is missed, making the sentance hard to understand. I am loving the d-X v The World scenario that you're painting. Hopefully come WrestleMania Shawn won't injure himself to take time off (like in real life), as I really wanted to see how d-X would have been done after Mania. HBK chasing Austin etc. As much as I love HBK, Owen as champ is great too. Kudos my friend.

user posted image

Monday 24th January – Arizona

Following last week’s shocking actions by Kane we are set to hear a eulogy from Paul Bearer on The Undertaker’s career.

In our main event I.C Champion Rocky Maivia will take on Steve Austin in a non title match. Can this two finally end their intense rivalry?

Mankind will face our new WWF Champion Owen Hart in Hart’s first match since winning the title.

New DX members The New Age Outlaws will also get a rematch with the New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag Team Title’s

The rest of DX will also be in the house and Vince McMahon is set to make them an offer they can’t refuse.

Also, a WWF Legend will make a very special apperance.

Don’t miss Raw: Monday night TNN at 9pm

Confirmed Match’s

WWF Tag Team Championship: Legion Of Doom © Vs The New Age Outlaws

Mankind Vs Owen Hart

Rocky Maivia Vs Steve Austin

Edited by the_golden_years

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

Monday 24th January 2004 – Arizona

<The show opens and we are taken to Paul Bearer standing in the ring next to a picture of Undertaker and behind a stand.>

Rest In Peace Undertaker

Bearer “Last week was a very special week in WWF history. Last week we saw the ending of dominate force and the beginning of a new one. Last week KANE usurped Undertaker and took his place as the unstoppable force of the WWF. Nothing will stand in our way. So without further ado I shall deliver Undertaker’s eulogy.”

Jim Ross “What is this? This is sick!”

<The lights go out and a spotlight shine on Paul Bearer and the picture.>

Bearer “Undertakers career started at Survivor Series 1990. He came to the ring and made a huge impact as part of the Million $ Team. He showed he felt no pain and had no remorse. However in early 1991 I saw that Undertaker needed guidance and someone to channel his talents. So I took him under my wing and we destroyed legends together. We took care of Tugboat, the Big Bossman, Jimmy Snuka, and Jim Duggan. Thanks to me Undertaker was going places. I took this misguided monster and channelled him into an unstoppable force. We even placed Ultimate Warrior in a casket and sent him to hell. THEN, THEN, we topped the mountain. We toppled Hulk Hogan back when he THE force in wrestling to capture to WWF title. That is one of my proudest days. 6 days later Taker lost the title back to a prime Hogan thanks to an OAP and things started to go wrong.

Jerry Lawler “This is getting spooky J.R. I mean is Undertaker really gone?”

Bearer “For noooooooooo reason Undertaker found a conscious, he saved women from beatings and was going soft. I thought that had changed at SummerSlam 92 when we buried Kamala in a casket. Then we toppled the 8 foot Giant Gonzalez and surely it was just a mater of time before Taker would return to what he truly was: a monster. BUT I WAS WRONG! Taker continued to fight a good fight. He went after Yokozona and failed and then after being stuffed in a casket at Royal Rumble 94 Taker is seemed had gone forever.”

Jim Ross “I remember that kind. That was one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen in wrestling.”

Bearer “THENNNNNNNNNNN, a fake Undertaker was brought in to the WWF. He was passed of as the real Undertaker. Until I PAUL BEARER resurrected the real Undertaker and together we destroyed this impostor. AND THEN, AND THEN. We got our revenge on Yokozona.”

Jerry Lawler “This guys voice is irritating.”

Bearer “Since that day we toppled the million $ corp. We toppled Diesel, until finally Mankind appeared on the scene. Then Undertaker I saw my opportunity, my opportunity to make you stronger. I tried to show you how weak you were still. I turned my back on you and then you won the title again. I won you the title again Taker. But were you grateful? NO! So I had to use Kane as my weapon. I warned you that unless you followed me I would unleash your brother. You didn’t heed my warning and finally I unleashed Kane. You burnt that house down Taker. It had Kane and your parents in. You ruined Kane’s life and now his going to ruins yours. UNDERTAKER! REST IN PEACE!”

Jim Ross “That guy is a twisted, sick human being. He seems to want to play Dr Frankenstein with human lives.”

Jerry Lawler “His one guy J.R that makes the Addams family look normal but he made some good points.”

Jim Ross “How can you say that?”

Jerry Lawler “Come on J.R. What Undertaker did was inexcusable.”

Jim Ross “What did he do King? There’s no proof. In any event we’ll be back after this short break.” 

<Commercial break.>

Jim Ross “Up next King is the beginning of our Light Heavyweight Title tournament. 8 men will battle it out for the title.”

Jerry Lawler “This should be great J.R. We don’t even know who’s in it yet.”

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament: Lash LeRoux Vs Taka Michinokou

<Lash LeRouxs music plays and he makes his way to the ring and begins to warm up on the ropes. Next TAKA Michinokou music plays and he makes his way down to the ring.>

Jerry Lawler “Oh no J.R. What’s TAKA No Clue doing in this thing? He only just lost it.”

Jim Ross “If anybody deserves to be in this tourney then its TAKA.”

TAKA controls the fast paced match until mid way when he misses a top rope dive to the outside. LeRoux controls for a while at a fast pace until TAKA out of nowhere hits the Michinokou Driver for the 3

Jim Ross “Well TAKA is our first semi finalist but LeRoux for a rookie put up one hell of a fight against the former champion.”

Jerry Lawler “Why did he have to win?”

Jim Ross “Oh shut up King!”

Winner: TAKA Michinoku

United Nations

<The cameras switch to the back and show Rocky Maivia talking to Kama Mustafa and D’lo Brown.>

Rocky “Listen Jabronis we need to stop this bitch fighting. You two I need tonight against Austin and at No Way Out against Shamrock. I need a United Nation. You guys don’t have to kiss each other, hell your not Arizona cousins or anything…………”

D’lo “Listen Rock I’m sorry for last week. I just lost my head a little and panicked.”

Kama “Lost your head? Man your head is too big too lose.”

D’lo “I’ve had enough of this!”

<D’lo goes to punch Kama but Rocky holds his hand back.>

Rocky “Damn it! You two at No Way Out will end this. At No Way Out I’ve had it made official that D’lo Brown and Kama Mustafa will face off one on one. Now will you two just get your mind on business cause The Rock needs you.”

D’lo “The Rock? Is that what your calling yourself now?”

Rock “Your damn right jabroni.”

D’lo “Jabroni? Is that like some kind of sex name?”

Rock “WHAT!?”

<Rock looks piss and D’lo just walks off.>

Jim Ross “Haha. It does kind of sound sexual I suppose.”

Jerry Lawler “Shut up J.R That’s not funny. D’lo needs to show some manners.”

Jim Ross “Come on King. Rocky Maivia is one self centred cocky son of a gun.”

Jerry Lawler “That’s The Rock to you Jabroni.”

HBK Ain’t Worried

<The camera’s switch to the back and Michael Cole with HBK.>

Cole “Shawn. Tonight Vince McMahon has promised to make an offer that you cannot refuse. Can you elaborate on that?”

HBK “Well I’m not sure what you mean by that? Are you suggesting I should be getting, ya know excited?”

Cole “No I just meant………..”

HBK “Shut up Cole! The Showstoppas talking. McMahon I don’t know what offer you have for me and DX but when you say it’s to good to refuse you have to remember that me and Hunter are into Chicks and Chyna don’t do OAP’s. So come out and make your offer but remember to keep your hands off the merchandise.”

<Commercial break.>

WWF Tag Team Championship: Legion Of Doom © Vs The New Age Outlaws

<“DX” plays and Road Dogg and Billy Gunn appear from the back. They taunt the fans on their way up the aisle by telling them to suck it and doing the DX sign. When they enter the ring they both climb opposing turnbuckles and tell the crowd to “Suck It”.>

Jim Ross “If these two weren’t bad enough before then now they certainly are now.”

Jerry Lawler “Oh come on J.R. They are entertaining. And these fans are morons.”

<”OHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!!!!!” Animal and Hawk make there way to the ring with their customary spikes. They slap the fans hands and take of their spikes before entering the ring. The Outlaws jump on them straight away.>

Jim Ross “Here we go!”

Animal and Hawk beat down Gunn and Dogg and throw them outside before taunting to the crowd. Eventually we settle into the match with Hawk pounding Road Dogg. However Billy Gunn gets a cheap kick to the back in on Hawk. Road Dogg tags out and now Billy Gunn controls Hawk with some brawling. Road Dogg and Gunn isolate Hawk with frequent tags and use every dirty trick in the book to keep Animal on the outside and take every opportunity to double team Hawk. Eventually Hawk manages to duck a double clothesline and hit one of his own knocking both Outlaws down and makes the hot tag. Animal hits both men with clotheslines and suplexs and throws Road Dogg outside. He hoists Billy Gunn onto his shoulders and Hawk recovers to deliver the Doomsday Device. Animal covers for the three.

<Animal and Hawk celebrate on the turnbuckles with their titles.>

Jim Ross “Despite all of the Outlaw dirty tricks the Legion Of Doom come out on top!”

Jerry Lawler “They were lucky J.R.”

Winners And Still WWF Tag Team Champions: The Legion Of Doom

<Commercial break.>

American Heroes

<We come back to a video. We are taken to a gym with 96 Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle.>

Angle “Hi, I’m here to talk about America. Now as some of you may know. I won Gold at our Olympic games in Atlanta City. Now would I consider myself a hero? Damn freakin right! I’m the only hero that this country has ever known. Yeh there have been impostors who people have believed to be heroes. First lets look at Franklin Roosevelt. The man who so called led this country out of the great depression and into prosperity. But if the truths known he was nothing but a vicious dictator who tried to rule us like a king. American Hero’s don’t defy the consitfreakinition. Second we have Abraham Lincoln. A guy who just got lucky on a few things and had odd facial hair, please! And lastly the biggest fraud of all: Martin Luther King. Now don’t get me wrong I’m not racist but that guy sure was. Him and hate stirring ways lead to black people turning to violence and he tried to destroy this countries very democracy. It’s True, It’s True.”

Jim Ross “What in the hell was all that bigamist crap?”

Jerry Lawler “That was Kurt Angle J.R. An American Hero.”

Jim Ross “I use to think he was but after seeing him degrade some of the greatest men in history when they can’t even defend themselves I’m not so sure.”

<A hype video for Mankind is played.>

Triple H Vs ???

<“DX” plays and Triple H makes his way to the ring, shoulding proudly his European Title. Chyna follows in behind and Triple H spits some water vapour in the air before entering the ring. Chyna grabs Triple H a mic.>

HHH “Tonight I have be told to turn up and be ready to wrestle. McMahon promised me that I wouldn’t guess who my opponent was. McMahon promised me it would throw me off guard. Well McMahon here’s a tip, NOTHING throws Triple H and you can throw whatever you want at DX because we’ll take it.”

Jerry Lawler “Who is Triple Hs opponent tonight J.R.?

Jim Ross “I have no idea King.”

<“Beware The Snake” plays and Jake “The Snake” Roberts appears from the back Snake and all! He walks down the aisle and Triple H begins to freak out.>

Jerry Lawler “What the hell? I thought this guy could hardly walk never mind wrestle!”

Jim Ross “Ladies and gentlemen we have probably the greatest man to never be WWF Champion in our sights.”

<Roberts sets his Snake down into a bag and enters the ring.>

Roberts controls early on with some brawling. Triple H finds a way back into it with a thumb to the eye and a knee to face. Roberts accidentally knocks the referee down off an Irish whip and Chyna enters the ring. Chyna picks up Roberts and holds him and HHH punches but Roberts ducks and Chyna gets hit! Chyna rolls out of the ring and Jake hits the DDT and the referee recovers to count the three.

Jim Ross “Oh MY King! Jake “The Snake” Roberts has made a victorious return!”

Jerry Lawler “Triple H is not going to be happy about this.”

Winner: Jake “The Snake” Roberts

<A hype video for Vince McMahon is played.>

Indecent Proposal

<“WWF” plays and Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring. He enters and grabs a microphone.>

Jim Ross “I guess we’re going to find out what Vince McMahon’s proposal is now King.”

Jerry Lawler “I can’t wait JR.”

McMahon “Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I promised to deliver a offer DX could not refuse and I have every intention of doing so. You see DX seem to think they should be running this show. They believe that they are in charge. They do not respect my authority. They cheat, steal and are abusive even to WWF fans. I have made it my mission to rid the WWF of them forever. So this brings me to my proposition. At No Way Out I propose Steve Austin Vs HBK: Shawn Michaels. Now this match will have a lot riding on it. Austin has already agreed and if HBK does to then that match will determine the future of this company. HBK if you win this match, then you will be granted full WWF authority up until Wrestlemania. You will be in charge of making match’s title shot’s everything. HBK and DX will run the WWF for a month. However if you lose, DX will disband forever. Shawn this will determine the path to Wrestlemania and quite possibly the winner at Wrestlemania. It’s a huge decision so you have until next week to answer. A whole week to consider if DX is worth risking in order to improve your chances at Wrestlemania.”

<”WWF” plays and McMahon makes his way to the back.>

Jim Ross “Wow King this is huge.”

Jerry Lawler “Yeh if HBK accepts then that match will be huge but is it worth risking DX for?”

Austin Is Here

<The cameras cut to the back and show Steve Austin arriving at the arena.>

Jim Ross “Austin is here and ready for action later tonight.”

<Commercial break.>

Mankind Vs Owen Hart

“Strange World” plays and Mankind appears from the back as the lights dim. He slowly walks to the ring and slides in and sits in the corner. “King Of Hearts” begins to play.>

Jim Ross “HERE WE GO!”

<Owen Hart appears from the back with his World Title firmly around his waist. He slaps some fans hands on the way down and enters the ring where he poses to the crowd.>

Jerry Lawler “The crowd love this guy!”

Owen Hart controls the early going with a fast pace. He uses technical and highflying moves to keep control. Owen climbs to the top rope and jumps to the outside but Mankind sidesteps. Mankind pummels Owen on the outside and whips him into the steel steps. Owen is thrown back in the ring and Mankind pummels Owen down some more. Owen eventually reverses a Piledriver and hits a kick enziguiri and that leaves both men down. The referee gets to 9 before Owen gets an arm over Mankind for a very near fall. Owen now slows the pace down and hits a variety of technical moves to keep on top. He then quickens it again and climbs to the top and delivers a top rope leg drop. He then slaps on the Sharpshooter but after a few minutes of struggling Mankind manages to get to the ropes. Mankind reverses an Irish whip and hits a backdrop to regain control and controls Owen with more brawling. Mankind throws Owen into the corner and splashes him. Mankind then slips in the Mandible Claw but Owen throws a leg out which Mankind catches and then hits another Enziguiri and covers for the three.

Jim Ross “Wow what a back and forth match up folks!”

Jerry Lawler “Those two guys gave everything in there J.R. What a match!”

<Owen climbs the turnbuckles and poses with the WWF Title to the fans.>

Winner: Owen Hart

<Commercial break.>

You Can Do It Rock

<The cameras switch to the back and show Kama Mustafa talking to The Rock.>

Kama “Come on Rock you can do this. Take care of Austin tonight and end this.”

Rock “You just make sure D’lo is kept out of the way ok?”

Kama “Alright. Don’t worry about that punk, you just concentrate on beating Austin.”

Jim Ross “Austin Vs Rock is next!”

<A hype video for Rock is played.>

Steve Austin Vs The Rock

<“The Nation” plays and Rock appears from the back. He walks down the aisle turning his nose up at the fans and poses and enters the ring before poses on the turnbuckle.>

Jim Ross “Rocky Maivia confident as ever.”

Jerry Lawler “It’s The Rock!”

Jim Ross “What ever.”

<“Rattlesnake” plays and Austin makes his way to the ring he walks quickly down and throws his jacket off before going straight at Rock.>

Jerry Lawler “Ah the Rattlesnake wants to infect Rocky, I mean Rock.”

Austin controls the early going pummelling Rock. Rock manages to get back into thanks to an unseen low blow. Rock controls for a while at a quick pace and hits some impact moves. He hits the “Layin The Smackdown” DDT for a near fall and starts to argue with the referee. Austin gets up and waits for Rock to turn around and kicks him in the gut and goes for the Stunner but Rock pushes him to the outside. Rock distracts the referee while Kama Mustafa comes through the crowd and picks up Austin and throws him into the ringpost and back inside. Rock covers for a near fall. Rock dominates some more with some brawling and technical moves. Kama distracts the referee while Rock low blows Austin and rolls him up into a schoolboy for a very near fall. Rock goes for the Rock Bottom but Austin fights out of it and begins to nail Rock with right hands until his in the corner. Austin the proceeds to stomp Rock down finger salute and all. Kama enters the ring and gets a Stunner for his trouble. Austin turns around and sees Rock trying to escape. Rock exits the ring and begins to walk down the aisle. Austin follows him and D’lo comes the other way. Austin nails D’lo and throws him into the security railing and catches up to Rock. He turns Rock around but Rock explodes with a barrage of right hands and drags Austin back into the ring. Rock sets Austin up for the Rock Bottom and nails it. He covers but some how Austin gets his foot on the bottom rope. Rock gets angry at the referee and knocks him out cold. He turns around he gets a Stunner from Austin who covers but there’s no referee. Kama Mustafa enters the ring and picks Austin up but gets another Stunner for his trouble. D’lo not enters and gets a Stunner. Rock now nails the Rock Bottom in the middle of the ring and wakes the referee up aggressively. Rock covers and the referee counts very slowly and Austin gets his shoulder up at 2 and ¾. Rock starts to moan at the referee again while Austin struggles up. Rock Turns around and hooks Austin up for another Rock bottom but Austin kicks him in the gut and Stunner! Austin covers for the three.

Jim Ross “What a war!”

Jerry Lawler “Yet another classic match. That’s two in one night J.R!”

<Austin celebrates with some beers and toasts the crowd.>

Jim Ross “That’s it for tonight’s Raw. Goodnight everybody!”

Summary

Attendance: 7,680

TV figures: WWF RAW IS WAR drew 549,671 viewers (up by 3,128); WCW Monday Nitro drew 1,025,447 viewers (up by 50,047)

Top Performance

Steve Austin/The Rock

Biggest Pop

Owen Hart

Biggest Heat

Shawn Michaels

Top 5 draws

1. Owen Hart

2. Steve Austin

3. Shawn Michaels

4. Undertaker

5. Vader]

user posted image

Sunday 30th January – Washington

This week on Superstars main event Marc Mero will face Savio ICE.

We’ll also have Edge take on Leif Cassidy and rookie Lash LeRoux will take on a debutant in the form of Guernsey.

We’ll also catch up with the best of the action from Raw so tune into Superstars: Sunday at 7pm USA Network.

Confirmed Matches

Guernsey Vs Lash LeRoux

Edge Vs Leif Cassidy

Marc Mero Vs Savio ICE

user posted image

Sunday 30th January – Washington

<The show opens and we are taken to our commentary team of Kevin Kelly and Michael Cole.>

Michael Cole “Hello everybody and welcome to Superstars. I’m Michael Cole alongside Kevin Kelly and we have one great show lined up for you tonight.”

Kevin Kelly  “That’s right and we’ll also later on take a look at events this past Monday night on Raw.”

Guernsey Vs Lash LeRoux

<A generic theme plays as Guernsey makes his way to the ring. He walks straight down to the ring and rolls in and stares down at the ramp.>

Michael Cole “Well here’s two new guys here tonight Kevin. We have a newcomer in Lash LeRoux and a debutant in this Guernsey fellow.>

Kevin Kelly “Yup WWF is all about fresh, young talent and not past the sell by date stars.”

<A generic theme plays as Lash LeRoux comes out. He slaps a few hands and enters the ring. He poses to the crowd on the turnbuckle.>

The match is back and forth for the most part and played at a very fast pace. LeRoux eventually gains control and hits the Whiplash for the 3

Michael Cole “And LeRoux picks up the victory in a fast paced match up.”

Kevin Kelly “That his first win here in the WWF and often that’s your most important!”

Michael Cole “Ok folks let take a look back at Monday night and join the last few minutes of action between LOD and The New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag Team Championships.”

Winner: Lash LeRoux

Raw Rebound WWF Tag Team Championship: Legion Of Doom © Vs The New Age Outlaws

Eventually Hawk manages to duck a double clothesline and hit one of his own knocking both Outlaws down and makes the hot tag. Animal hits both men with clotheslines and suplexs and throws Road Dogg outside. He hoists Billy Gunn onto his shoulders and Hawk recovers to deliver the Doomsday Device. Animal covers for the three.

<Animal and Hawk celebrate on the turnbuckles with their titles.>

Jim Ross “Despite all of the Outlaw dirty tricks the Legion Of Doom come out on top!”

Jerry Lawler “They were lucky J.R.”

May The Best Man Win

<The cameras cut to the back and Marc Mero.>

Mero “Tonight Marc Mero faces Savio ICE. This match should be very close and I am sure that it will make each of us a better fighter. I have confidence in my own abilities but at the same time respect my opponent. Savio is one tough opposition and with his new attitude he can only be tougher. Tonight: may the best man win!”

<Commercial break.>

Edge Vs Leif Cassidy

<”Pretty Boy” plays and Leif Cassidy appears from the back with a mirror and in new pink wrestling trunks and blonde long hair. He walks down the aisle with mirror in hand checking his appearance constantly. He enters the ring and adjusts his hair in them mirror.>

Kevin Kelly “What is this?”

Michael Cole “Seems Cassidy has found his feminine side!”

<“Unknown Arrival” plays and Edge appears from the back in black pants and long brown hair.>

Kevin Kelly “This Edge is one solemn dude.>

Michael Cole “He is one of the few guys of which I have no background too.”

Kevin Kelly “It’s almost like he has no past.”

<He walks down the aisle and enters the ring.>

Edge controls early on with a fast pace and hits some highflying moves. Leif gains the upper hand when Edge misses a top rope elbow. Leif controls with some technical wrestling and eventually puts Edge away with the “Picture Perfect Elbow” (Top rope elbow drop across the throat.)

Michael Cole “That was a nice move from the top rope to end the match.”

Kevin Kelly “Yes a very well executed elbow drop there. Now this past Monday night on Raw Triple H took on a very special mystery opponent. Check this out!"COLOR]

Winner: Leif Cassidy

Raw Rebound – Triple H Vs ???

Chyna picks up Roberts and holds him and HHH punches but Roberts ducks and Chyna gets hit! Chyna rolls out of the ring and Jake hits the DDT and the referee recovers to count the three.

Jim Ross “Oh MY King! Jake “The Snake” Roberts has made a victorious return!”

Jerry Lawler “Triple H is not going to be happy about this.”

Savio Knows He Is The Best

<The cameras cut to the back and Savio ICE.>

ICE “Mero. I don’t care what excuses you have to make for your loss tonight. Mero you are going to lose. It’s as cold as that.”

<Commercial break.>

Guernsey Moans

<We catch up with Guernsey backstage and he is talking on his mobile phone.>

Guernsey “Man he cheated me. I should of won tonight. The referee was against me. My opponent was cheating and the fans were against me. I don’t deserve this though.”

Michael Cole “Man does that guy need to stop moaning and accept he was beaten fair and square.”

Kevin Kelly “Your right there Cole. Ladies and gentlemen lets take another look back at Raw and The Rock Vs Steve Austin and no it’s not Rocky anymore folks!”

Raw Rebound – United Nations, Steve Austin Vs The Rock

<The cameras switch to the back and show Rocky Maivia talking to Kama Mustafa and D’lo Brown.>

Rocky “Listen Jabronis we need to stop this bitch fighting. You two I need tonight against Austin and at No Way Out against Shamrock. I need a United Nation. You guys don’t have to kiss each other, hell your not Arizona cousins or anything…………”

D’lo “Listen Rock I’m sorry for last week. I just lost my head a little and panicked.”

Kama “Lost your head? Man your head is too big too lose.”

D’lo “I’ve had enough of this!”

<D’lo goes to punch Kama but Rocky holds his hand back.>

Rocky “Damn it! You two at No Way Out will end this. At No Way Out I’ve had it made official that D’lo Brown and Kama Mustafa will face off one on one. Now will you two just get your mind on business cause The Rock needs you.”

D’lo “The Rock? Is that what your calling yourself now?”

Rock “Your damn right jabroni.”

D’lo “Jabroni? Is that like some kind of sex name?”

Rock “WHAT!?”

<Rock looks piss and D’lo just walks off.>

Michael Cole “So now lets join the closing moments of the Steve Austin Vs The Rock match.”

D’lo not enters and gets a Stunner. Rock now nails the Rock Bottom in the middle of the ring and wakes the referee up aggressively. Rock covers and the referee counts very slowly and Austin gets his shoulder up at 2 and ¾. Rock starts to moan at the referee again while Austin struggles up. Rock Turns around and hooks Austin up for another Rock bottom but Austin kicks him in the gut and Stunner! Austin covers for the three.

Jim Ross “What a war!”

Jerry Lawler “Yet another classic match. That’s two in one night J.R!”

<Austin celebrates with some beers and toasts the crowd.>

Marc Mero Vs Savio ICE

<“The Good Guy” plays and Marc Mero makes his way to the ring in red shorts. He enters the ring and begins to warm up on the ropes. Next “ICE Man” plays and Savio ICE appears from the back in an all white costume including pads. He enters the ring.>

Michael Cole “This should be an interesting match up between two two competitors.”

It’s a back and forth match between both men until after a while Savio gains the upper hand and dominates with some brawling. Savio eventually loses control when Mero breaks out of a sleeper and both men stay down until 9. Both men trade blows and Mero gets the upper hand. Mero controls for a while until Savio hits the ICED (Implant DDT) from nowhere for the 3.

Kevin Kelly “That’s all we have time for here on Superstars. Thank you for watching and tune in Monday night for Raw.”

Winner: Savio ICE

Summary

Attendance: 3,696

TV figures: 600,395 viewers (up by 298,062)

Top Performance

Marc Mero/Savio ICE

Biggest Pop

Marc Mero

Biggest Heat

Savio ICE

user posted image

Monday 31st January - Missouri

Tonight on RAW Shawn Michaels must answer Vince McMahon’s proposal from last week. Will HBK rest DX to improve his chances at Wrestlemania?

In a non title clash of champions main event, Intercontinental Champion The Rock will face WWF Champion Owen Hart.

Following his victory over Triple H last week Jake “The Snake” Roberts will be in action once more, facing D’lo Brown.

Kane will also be taking on his next victim in the shape of Steve Blackman. Will Blackman be able to survive the monster?

The Light Heavyweight Championship tournament will also continue with another quarterfinal match between Brian Christopher and Scott Taylor.

All this and much more on Monday night Raw. Catch us at 9pm TNN

Confirmed Matches

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Brian Christopher Vs Scott Taylor

Kane Vs Steve Blackman

D'lo Brown Vs Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Owen Hart Vs The Rock

Edited by give_us_wrestling_back_vince

user posted image

Monday 31st January – Missouri

HBK Answers

<The show opens and “Sexy Boy” hits and HBK appears from the back. He struts down the ramp before stopping halfway down and posing. He struts to the ring and cockily enters and is handed a microphone.>

HBK “Well if it isn’t Americas ugliest city (laughs to himself). McMahon last week you gave HBK a decision. You gave Shawn Michaels an opportunity. McMahon you obviously believe HBK doesn’t have the balls to meet your little challenge. No matter what happens between now and Wrestlemania, HBK will walk out of the biggest show in wrestling history the WWF Champion. But if I was given a chance to make things easier, then why not? McMahon I’ll take your challenge at No Way Out. Austin Vs Shawn Michaels? MAKE IT HAPPEN!”

<“Sexy Boy” hits and HBK exits.>

Jim Ross “WOW, Ladies and Gentlemen at No Way Out Shawn Michaels will battle for temporary control of the WWF.”

Jerry Lawler “With DX on the line!”

Unfinished Business

<The cameras cut to the back and show Brian Christopher walking towards the entrance way. Suddenly he bumps into TAKA Michinoku and they go nose to nose.>

Jim Ross “There’s still business to be sorted out between these two.”

Jerry Lawler “TAKA nothing but a punk. Brian Christopher has a match to concentrate on in the Light Heavyweight Title Tournament against Scott Taylor next.”

<A hype video for Brian Christopher is played.>

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Brian Christopher Vs Scott Taylor

<“Too Much” plays and Brian Christopher appears from the back. He walks cockily down the ring avoiding the fans as much as possible and looking disgusted. He enters the ring with Scott Taylor already waiting.>

A fast paced match up with Brian Christopher dominating until he hits a Missile Drop Kick.

Jerry Lawler “Another great victory by a great superstars with bags of potential.”

Jim Ross “Steady on King. I wouldn’t want him getting to big an ego. I hear it’s a family trait.”

Jerry Lawler “Shut up J.R!”

Winner: Brian Christopher

<Commercial break.>

American Presidents

<We come back to Kurt Angle sitting in a map room with an American Flag and pictures all over the wall off American presidents.>

Angle “Presidents! The president of the United States. The most powerful man in the world. Many believe the greatest man in the world. Many would consider these men “American Heroes”. People let me tell you something. Kurt Angle is your only American Hero. You just have to look at former President Richard Nixon and Watergate. Just look at the atrocity of the Vietnam War. Our Presidents have done nothing but oppress our rights granted by the constitution and tried to run this country likes Kings. American is not the land of hope and glory. America is the worlds joke. America is a puppet democracy and a cesspool of the fat, needy and criminals. Americans and America suck! But people don’t worry because Kurt Angle is here to save you. It’s True. It’s True.”

Jim Ross “What in the hell?”

Jerry Lawler “Well JR he did raise a point. I that puppy fat of yours is past its sell by date I think by now.”

Jim Ross “You can’t possibly tell me you agree with that egotistical son of a gun!”

Jerry Lawler “Well he makes some sense.”

Kane Vs Steve Blackman

<“Marital Law” plays and Blackman makes his way to the ring. He jumps over the top rope and begins to warm up with some shadow boxing.>

Jim Ross “I do not envy Steve Blackman tonight.”

Jerry Lawler “I feel his just another victim to this unstoppable force.”

<Fireworks erupt on the stage and the lights go out as “Hell” hits the arena. Kane slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring over the top rope. Kane stops in the middle of the ring and raises his arms slowly before throwing them down to the eruption of fireworks on the ringposts.>

Kane dominates early on until Blackman rebounds of the ropes with a big time dropkick knocking Kane outside. Blackman takes off a ringpost cover revealing the steel underneath. Kane re-enters and catches Blackman with a thrust to throat. Kane Irish whips Blackman towards the exposed turnbuckle but Blackman reverses and Kane goes chest first into the buckle. Blackman straight kicks Kane in the chest and covers for a near fall. Blackman picks Kane up and rams his head into the steel ten times. Kane reels back and Blackman controls the match with some technical moves. Blackman runs off the ropes and Bearer catches his foot. Blackman threatens Bearer for a while and turns straight into a chokeslam Kane covers for the 3.

Jim Ross “Blackman almost got it done if it wasn’t for that damn Bearer!”

Jerry Lawler “Blackman put up the best fight yet but you had to know Kane would come out on top.”

Jim Ross “Without Bearer I think Blackman would have had it done.”

Winner: Kane

<Commercial break.>

Changing “Locker” Rooms

<The cameras come to the back and The Rock talking to D’lo Brown and Kama Mustafa in a locker room.>

Rock “Guys I’ve had it with your jabroni losing ways! Last week I lost to Austin. The week before I lost to Shamrock. I have to defend my title at No Way Out against Shamrock and tonight I have Owen Hart. The damn on fire WWF Champion against the I.C Champion on a bigger losing streak than Missouri State. So tonight I need D’lo and Kama to be with The Rock and not costing The Rock a damn match again.”

D’lo “Actually Rock we never cost you the match last week. Austin would of beat you a looooooonnnnnnnnng time ago if it wasn’t for us.”

Kama “Shut up D’lo. We are the ones to blame.”

Rock “D’lo you need to know your role and shut your mouth and get the hell out of my locker room.”

D’lo “Actually this is my locker room.”

<Rock looks at D’lo and is pissed but he signals to Kama to leave and they both do.>

Jerry Lawler “D’lo is getting to big for his boots.”

The Headbangers Vs The New Age Outlaws

<“DX” plays and Road Dogg and Billy Gunn appear from the back. They taunt the fans on their way up the aisle by telling them to suck it and doing the DX sign. When they enter the ring they both climb opposing turnbuckles and tell the crowd to “Suck It”.>

Jim Ross “If the Outlaws can oust there opponents tonight then they’ll be a step closer to getting another rematch for the Tag belts you would assume.”

<“Headbanging” plays and Mosh and Thrasher come down the aisle. They begin to “mosh” on the way down the ramp and enter the ring before running of the ropes and bumping butts.>

Mosh and Road Dogg start off and Mosh dominates Road Dogg and tags out to Thrasher. Thrasher dominates Dogg some more until Road Dogg nails a thumb in the eye and then spits at Mosh. Mosh tries to enter which distracts the referee and Billy Gunn claps his hands above his head and enters the ring. The Outlaws double team Thrasher until Road Dogg leaves the ring. Billy Gunn and Road Dogg isolate Thrasher and while the legal man Road Dogg once again taunts Mosh and he distracts the referee again. This allows Billy Gunn to hold a chair up while Road Dogg whips Thrasher face first into the chair. Road Dogg rolls Thrasher up for the 3.

Jim Ross “Those damn Outlaws!”

Jerry Lawler “There even better since they joined DX J.R. I love um.”

Winners: The New Age Outlaws

<Commercial break.>

Austin And McMahon

<Steve Austin is show entering Vince McMahon’s office.>

Austin “What did you want McMahon?”

McMahon “I wanted to talk to you about No Way Out.”

Austin “What? HBK accepted and that’s all you need to know.”

McMahon “No Steve, I need to know that you are in the right frame of mind. I need to make sure your ready.”

Austin “Austin is always ready to fight anytime, anywhere, with anyone.”

McMahon “That nice to hear Steve but I don’t buy that crap. Your going to need to be prepared if your going to face the Showstoppa. Your not ready.”

<Austin gets right in McMahon’s face.>

Austin “You not above a Stone Cole Stunner so you better watch your mouth.”

McMahon “Good that’s what I want to see. But tonight you will face Triple H and that is next. I will get you ready Austin.”

<A hype video for Triple H is played.>

Steve Austin Vs Triple H

<“DX” plays and Triple H makes his way to the ring, shoulding proudly his European Title. Chyna follows in behind and Triple H spits some water vapour in the air before entering the ring.>

Jim Ross “What a bonus match!”

Jerry Lawler “And what a way to get Austin ready.”

<“Rattlesnake” plays and Austin makes his way to the ring he walks quickly down and throws his jacket off before going straight at Triple H.>

Austin dominates early on with some brawling until Chyna distracts the referee and allows HHH get a low blow in. HHH now dominates with some brawling and technical wrestling. Austin counters the pedigree and catapults HHH into the ringpost. Austin now gets back in control and dominates and hits the Stunner. He covers but Chyna drags Austin out of the ring and throws him into the ringpost. The referee calls for the bell.

Jim Ross “What is Chyna doing?”

Jerry Lawler “I think this is what McMahon meant. I don’t think this is over just yet.”

<Chyna throws Austin back in and Triple H hammers him with stomps. Chyna throws a chair in and Triple H lays it on the floor. He gets Austin in the pedigree position above the chair. Jake “The Snake” Roberts runs in from the back and Triple H and Chyna soon high tail it to the back.>

Jerry Lawler “What is Jake “The Snake” doing?”

Jim Ross “He’s doing the right thing King.”

Winner: Steve Austin

<Commercial break.>

Dead Snake

<The cameras cut to the DX locker room and Triple H throwing things around and slamming around.>

HHH “Roberts is a dead man!”

HBK “Calm down Hunter.”

HHH “CALM DOWN! Roberts humiliated me last week and just ruined a perfect chance for me to take out Austin for DX this week.”

HBK “Hunter Hunter. Get even!”

<A smile appears on Triple H’s face.>

HHH “Your right. Roberts has a match right now! (Laughs to himself)”

Jim Ross “Oh no that don’t sound good.”

D’lo Brown Vs Jake “The Snake” Roberts

<“The Nation” plays and D’lo makes his way to the ring. He rolls under the ropes and taunts on the turnbuckle. “Beware The Snake” plays and Jake “The Snake” Roberts appears from the back Snake and all! He walks down the aisle and sets his Snake down into a bag and enters the ring.>

The match begins and Roberts dominates. Triple H soon appears with a sledgehammer and Roberts stares at him. D’lo rolls Roberts up for the 3.

Jim Ross “Damn that Triple H!”

Jerry Lawler “You reap what you sew J.R!”

<Roberts and Triple H stare down until Triple H walks to the back.>

Winner: D’lo Brown

<A hype video for The Rock is played.>

Owen Hart Vs The Rock

<“The Nation” plays and Rock appears from the back. He walks down the aisle turning his nose up at the fans and poses and enters the ring before poses on the turnbuckle.>

Jerry Lawler “Rock has a huge chance to raise his stock tonight!”

Jim Ross “And here comes our WWF Champion!”

<“King Of Hearts” begins to play and Owen Hart appears from the back with his World Title firmly around his waist. He slaps some fans hands on the way down and enters the ring where he poses to the crowd.>

Owen dominates early on with some technical wrestling until Rock reverses a hurricanarana into a powerbomb for a near fall. Rock now brawls with Owen for a while and its goes back and forth. Finally Owen regains control when he backbody drops Rock. Owen locks in the sharp shooter and Kama Mustafa comes running to the ring. Owen breaks the hold and punches Kama off the apron. Rock now nails the “Layin The Smackdown” DDT and covers for a very near fall. Rock begins to get frustrated and begins to argue with the referee, D’lo Brown comes to the ring chair in hand. Kama staggers back to his feet and D’lo nails Kama with the chair. D’lo beats on Kama and Rock goes back to Owen who small packages the Rock for the 3.

Jim Ross “What quick thinking by Owen Hart.”

Jerry Lawler “That Nation cost Rock yet another match J.R!”

Jim Ross “They shouldn’t be getting involved in his matches at all. Well that’s all we have time for folks. See you next week!”

<Owen poses on the turnbuckle with his WWF belt and D’lo continues to hammer away at Kama as Raw goes off the air.>

Winner: Owen Hart

Summary

Attendance: 13, 460

TV figures: WWF RAW IS WAR drew 568,448 viewers (up by 18,777); WCW Monday Nitro drew 1,018,457 viewers (down by 6,990)

Top Performance

Owen Hart/The Rock

Biggest Pop

Owen Hart

Biggest Heat

Shawn Michaels

Top 5 draws

1. Owen Hart

2. Steve Austin

3. Shawn Michaels

4. Undertaker

5. Vader

user posted image

Sunday 6th February – Wisconsin

This weeks main event on Sunday Night Superstars sees Goldust take on The Sultan.

We will also see a quarterfinal from the Light Heavyweight Championship tournament when Jeff Hardy takes on Papa Chulo.

We will also see Edge take on Guernsey.

We will also catch up with all the action from Raw so don’t miss Superstars: Sunday at 7pm on USA Network.

Confirmed Matches

Edge Vs Guernsey

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Jeff Hardy Vs Papa Chulo

Goldust Vs The Sultan

user posted image

Sunday 6th February – Wisconsin

<The show opens and we are taken to our commentary team Kevin Kelly and Michael Cole.>

Kevin Kelly “Hello everybody and welcome to Superstars. I’m Kevin Kelly alongside Michael Cole and we have some great action for you tonight.”

Michael Cole “We will also be catching up with all the news from this past Monday night on Raw.”

Edge Vs Guernsey

<A generic theme plays as Guernsey makes his way to the ring. He walks straight down to the ring and rolls in and stares down at the ramp. “Unknown Arrival” plays and Edge appears from the back in black pants and long brown hair He walks down the aisle and enters the ring.>

Michael Cole “Two rookies looking to make an impact here tonight!”

Kevin Kelly “This should be intense.”

A fast paced match up which goes back and forth until Edge hits the Edgeucation (Evenflow DDT) for the win.

Michael Cole “A fast paced match up by both men.”

Kevin Kelly “But Edge gets the all important win.”

Michael Cole “HBK this past week gave his answer to Vince McMahon about whether or not he would risk DX for temporary control of the WWF.”

Winner: Edge

Raw Rebound – HBK Answers

<The show opens and “Sexy Boy” hits and HBK appears from the back. He struts down the ramp before stopping halfway down and posing. He struts to the ring and cockily enters and is handed a microphone.>

HBK “Well if it isn’t Americas ugliest city (laughs to himself). McMahon last week you gave HBK a decision. You gave Shawn Michaels an opportunity. McMahon you obviously believe HBK doesn’t have the balls to meet your little challenge. No matter what happens between now and Wrestlemania, HBK will walk out of the biggest show in wrestling history the WWF Champion. But if I was given a chance to make things easier, then why not? McMahon I’ll take your challenge at No Way Out. Austin Vs Shawn Michaels? MAKE IT HAPPEN!”

<“Sexy Boy” hits and HBK exits.>

Jim Ross “WOW, Ladies and Gentlemen at No Way Out Shawn Michaels will battle for temporary control of the WWF.”

Jerry Lawler “With DX on the line!”

<Commercial break.>

Goldust Gets READDDDDDY!

<The cameras cut to the back and show Goldust talking in the mirror.>

Goldust “OH. I’m so bad (he bites the air) Tonight I’m looking so dashing, some handsome. I’m every boys dream. WHOA! I feel like Michael Jackson.”

Michael Cole “Goldust is in out main event later tonight.”

Kevin Kelly “But going back to Monday night again now as we take a look at what happened when Steve Austin faced Triple H as part as Mr McMahon’s test to see if Austin was ready for No Way Out!”

Raw Rebound – Steve Austin Vs Triple H

Austin counters the pedigree and catapults HHH into the ringpost. Austin now gets back in control and dominates and hits the Stunner. He covers but Chyna drags Austin out of the ring and throws him into the ringpost. The referee calls for the bell.

Jim Ross “What is Chyna doing?”

Jerry Lawler “I think this is what McMahon meant. I don’t think this is over just yet.”

<Chyna throws Austin back in and Triple H hammers him with stomps. Chyna throws a chair in and Triple H lays it on the floor. He gets Austin in the pedigree position above the chair. Jake “The Snake” Roberts runs in from the back and Triple H and Chyna soon high tail it to the back.>

Michael Cole “So later on Jake “The Snake” faces D’lo Brown and you better believe Triple H had revenge in mind!”

Triple H soon appears with a sledgehammer and Roberts stares at him. D’lo rolls Roberts up for the 3.

Jim Ross “Damn that Triple H!”

Jerry Lawler “You reap what you sew J.R!”

<Roberts and Triple H stare down until Triple H walks to the back.>

<A hype video for Triple H is played.>

Guernsey Was Cheated

<Our cameras take us to the back and Guernsey.>

Guernsey “I’m sick of this. All my life I’ve had people cheating me and being unfair. Tonight Edge did it again. I should be winning. I’m the best in this company but because of McMahon I’m stuck here losing. It’s all McMahon’s fault and its all you idiot fans fault. I’m sick of this! I DESERVE BETTER!”

Michael Cole “What’s the matter with that guy?”

Kevin Kelly “His problem is he’s a loser and can’t accept it!”

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Jeff Hardy Vs Papa Chulo

<As we come back to the ring Jeff Hardy and Papa Chulo are already in the ring.>

In a fast paced close match up Jeff Hardy grabs the win with the Swanton Bomb.

Michael Cole “Jeff Hardy advances!”

Winner: Jeff Hardy

<Commercial Break.>

Lots Of Love: Goldust

<The cameras switch to the back and The Sultan walking down towards the entrance curtain when a staff member approach’s him.>

Staff Member “Hi I was told to give you this.”

<The Sultan looks at the staff member with contempt and he runs off. Sultan begins to read the note aloud.>

Sultan “Can’t wait to get to you big boy. (Infuriated) Lots of love Goldust!”

<Sultan throws the note down.>

Michael Cole “(Laughing) Lots of love Goldust!”

Kevin Kelly “I think Goldust might regret that! Lets now take a look at the mina event for Raw this past Monday.”

<A hype video for Goldust is played.>

Raw Rebound – Owen Hart Vs The Rock

D’lo Brown comes to the ring chair in hand. Kama staggers back to his feet and D’lo nails Kama with the chair. D’lo beats on Kama and Rock goes back to Owen who small packages the Rock for the 3.

Goldust Vs The Sultan

<“Shattered Dreams” plays and the light go Gold as Goldust appears from the back with a long blonde wig on. He minces to the ring and shakes his bum and sticks his tongue out before removing the wig and sliding into the ring as the light go back to normal. Sultan is already waiting.>

In a back and forth match Goldust picks up the win with the curtain call.

Michael Cole “That’s all we have time for this week folks. Join us for Raw tomorrow night!”

<Superstars goes off the air.>

Summary

Attendance: 5,164

TV figures: WWF Superstars drew 598,114 viewers (down by 2,281)

Top Performance

Jeff Hardy/Papa Chulo

Biggest Pop

Goldust

Biggest Heat

The Sultan

user posted image

Monday 7th February – North Dakota

Tonight in our main event we will see Steve Austin take on Mankind as Vince McMahon “prepares” the rattlesnake for the all important clash with Shawn Michaels at No Way Out.

Number one contender Shawn Michaels and the WWF Champion Owen Hart will also be in attendance tonight. What part will they play in Steve Austin’s preparations?

The Rocks Nation is falling apart at the seems and after D’lo hit Kama Mustafa with a chair in Rocks match with Owen Hart last week, how will The Nation cope? Well they will be in action, when D’lo takes on Ken Shamrock and The Rock takes on Steve Blackman in a non title match.

Also Triple H has demanded a rematch with Jake “The Snake” Roberts and that will happen tonight with the European Title on the line.

All this and much more Monday night at 9pm, TNN.

Confirmed Matches

European Championship: Jake "The Snake" Roberts Vs Triple H ©

Steve Blackman Vs The Rock

D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock

Steve Austin Vs Mankind

Just to let you know that i will now be using a updated writing style with full match reports for Raw and PPV's included.

Any feedback on this new style is appreicated. Thanks. Raw results up soon.

Guest M1TCH3LL87

Liking the diary so far. Have added it to my "keep an eye on" list. It's always awkward to do 1998 because it was so influencial to the business as a whole in real life, so I hope you can do it justice :)

user posted image

Monday 7th February – North Dakota

America Isn’t Beautiful

<The show opens and “American Hero” hits the arena and Kurt Angle appears from the back to a chorus of boos.. He proudly walks to the ring with the gold medals around his neck. He enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and the crowd boo loudly as he and raises his hand in the air. He jumps down and is handed a mic.>

Angle “I think an American hero deserves a better reception than that!”

<Angle pauses and the crowd boo.>

Angle “You people don’t understand greatness. I tell you some home truths about this country of ours, and you chose to boo me? You people should be on your feet applauding and chanting my name. (Whilst clutching his medals) I am a freakin gold medallist!”

<Angle takes a deep breath and the crowd boo.>

Angle “I understand. You’re all jealous of me. I’m a winner. I am Olympic gold medallist. You people don’t have any medals. After all, they don’t give out medals for stupidity!”

<Angle pauses and the arena erupts with boos.>

Jim Ross (Annoyed) “Oh come on. What’s this guys problem?”

Angle “American isn’t beautiful. It isn’t the land of the free and it certainly lacks heroes in its history. I am a true American hero and the only one this country has! And starting tonight I am going to save the America from itself. So I challenge any American at the back to a match right now!”

<”Vader Time” plays and the crowd is silent as Vader appears from the back. Angle steps back and has a look of horror on his face. Vader approaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope.>

Jim Ross “(Excited) I Think Angle has bitten off more than he can chew!”

Angle “Hey, No you don’t understand I said any *WRESTLER*. Not a fat mess! Hell I could of fought a million fat people by now.”

<Vader attacks Angle and a referee is ushered down to the ring. The referee signals for the bell.>

Kurt Angle Vs Vader

Vader running Mongolian chops Angle and Angle steps back into the corner. Vader picks up Angle and begins to hit him with stiff rights and lefts until Angle collapse to the outside. Vader poses to the crowd who give little response. Angle slips into the ring and Vader drops an elbow onto his back and covers for a two count.

Jim Ross “Angle cannot compete with Vader’s sheer weight advantage.”

Jerry Lawler “This is unfair J.R. There should be some kind of weight class.”

Jim Ross “This is the WWF and not the Olympics King.”

Vader throws Angle off the ropes and powerslams him for another 2 count. Vader drags Angle to the corner and climbs to the second turnbuckle. He signals for a Vader Bomb but the crowd give no response. Vader sloppily drops his weight down but Angle gets his knees up. Vader falls to the floor clutching his stomach.

Jerry Lawler (Excited) “Cover him Kurt!”

Angle covers but Vader powers out at 1. Angle begins stomping at Vader’s head and as Vader gets up Angle throws a right hand, which misses Vader’s head by a mile, but Vader stammers back. Angle hits another right hand this time connecting but Vader shakes it off and delivers a stiff clothesline. Vader gets Angle in the a Gorilla Press Slam and throws him to the outside and Angle lands hard on his head. Vader goes to the outside and throws Angle back in. As Vader re-enters Angle begins to stomp on head. Vader manages to get to his feet and throws Angle away. Vader places Angle between his legs and signals for a powerbomb to little crowd response. Angle drops down onto his knees and brings both hands together and low blows Vader. The referee calls for the bell.

Winner: Vader (By DQ)

Jim Ross (Annoyed) “What in the hell is wrong with this jackass?”

Jerry Lawler “He’s not done yet J.R.”

<Vader is still recovering from the low blow as Angle grabs a chair from the outside. He rolls into the ring and stalks a recovering Vader.>

Jim Ross (Excited)“Don’t turn around Vader!”

<Vader turns around and Angle hits Vader in the head with the chair. Vader falls to the floor and Angle drops the chair. Angle climbs a turnbuckle and holds both arms up in the air.>

Jim Ross “This Angle is one dastardly human being!”

<A hype Video for Vince McMahon is played.>

Mankind And McMahon

<The cameras cut to the back to show Mankind talking to Vince McMahon to a decent pop.>

Vince “Tonight Mankind I need you to be at your most brutal. I need you mankind to be at your best. I need you to give Austin (Huge pop) the fight of his life.”

Mankind (Deranged) “Vinnie, of course you can trust in Mankind to do all these things. I will be at home when I bust his bald little head off. When I feel my fist on his skull, I will fell at home. When I smell the blood on his face I will scream in joy. Vinnie I may not beat Austin but I will make sure I break him. (Upbeat) HAVE A NICE DAY! (Crowd pops)”

European Championship: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Vs Triple H

<“DX” plays and Triple H makes his way to the ring to some heat, shoulding proudly his European Title. Chyna follows in behind and Triple H spits some water vapour in the air to a few boos before entering the ring.>

Jim Ross “Will Triple H be able to keep his European Title against The Snake?”

Jerry Lawler “Come on JR. Look at Triple H in his prime and then look at “Snake”. How can Triple H lose?”

Jim Ross “Jake has got himself in great shape and has beaten Triple H once already. His defiantly has the experience and I think he might just get it done tonight!”

<“Beware The Snake” plays and Jake “The Snake” Roberts appears from the back Snake and all to a decent pop. He walks down the aisle and sets his Snake down into a bag and enters the ring.>

Both men lock up in the middle and Roberts throws HHH down much to HHH frustration and the crowds delight. Both men lock up again to the same effect and another good pop. For a third time both men lock up but Triple H goes downstairs to Jake’s stomach and begins to pound Roberts and whips him off the ropes. Triple H connects with a knee to face and covers for a two. Triple H picks up Jake and begins to punch him but Jake blocks and delivers his own much to the crowds delight. Jake backs Triple H into the corner and whips him towards the opposing turnbuckle and Triple H flips up over the turnbuckle and falls to the outside to a big pop.

Jerry Lawler (Excited) “Oh no!”

Chyna comes across and she and Triple H begin to confer together in a huddle. Triple H goes onto the apron but as Roberts approaches he quickly jumps down much to the crowds disgust. Roberts goes outside and Triple H quickly slides back in and when Roberts follows begins to stomp him. Triple H punches Roberts and throws him off the ropes and delivers another knee to face. Triple H covers for another two count. Triple H begins to get frustrating and argues with the referee.

Jim Ross “Triple H shouldn’t take his eyes off the veteran.”

Triple H turn around and Roberts has stumbled to his feet. Tripe H bounces off the ropes and Roberts backbody drops him. Roberts drops the elbow and signals for the DDT. Roberts picks Triple H up and hooks him up but Chyna jumps on the apron. Roberts drops Triple H and begins to argue with Chyna as Triple H climbs to his feet. Triple H turns Roberts around and kicks him and the gut and delivers a thunderous Pedigree. He covers and the referee counts the three.

Winner And Still European Champion: Triple H (By Pinfall)

<Triple H climbs the turnbuckle and poses with his European Title.>

Jim Ross (Excited) “Damn it Triple H doesn’t deserve to be European Champion. How much help does one guy need from a woman?”

Jerry Lawler “It doesn’t matter how you win J.R. As long as you do.”

<A hype video for The Nation is played.>

Steve Blackman Vs The Rock

<“Marital Law” plays and Blackman makes his way to the ring to a good pop. He jumps over the top rope and begins to warm up with some shadow boxing.>

Jim Ross “Remember that at No Way Out Rock faces Ken Shamrock for the Intercontinental Title. And Rock needs some wins.”

Jerry Lawler “It’s not his fault JR. The Nation keeps costing him matches and tonight he has banned all members from ringside.”

<“The Nation” plays and Rock appears from the back to huge heat. He walks down the aisle turning his nose up at the fans and poses and then enters the ring before poses on the turnbuckle as a “Rocky Sucks” chant starts up.> 

Blackman catches Rock with a stiff roundhouse kick knocking the Rock down. Blackman picks Rock back up and body slams him down. Blackman throws rock into the corner and running dropkicks him and Rock almost goes head over heels out of the ring. Blackman begin kicking Rock in the corner with some impressive karate kicks to the head. Blackman throws Rock to the other corner and rolls him up for a two count.

Jim Ross “Blackman Is dominating our Intercontinental Champion.”

Rock explodes with some slaps and the crowd give loud heat as he knocks Blackman over the top rope with the final slap. Rock taunts and the crowd boo. Rock goes to the outside and throws Blackman into the steel steps. He begins to stomp Blackman and then picks him up and throws him into the guardrail and the near by crowd get excited. Rock picks up Blackman and slams him throat first on to the rail. Rock rolls Blackman back in and covers for a near fall two.

Jerry Lawler (Annoyed) “That Was three!”

Jim Ross “No King it was two.”

Rock drops an artistic elbow and covers again for a two. Rock picks up Blackman and whips him off the ropes. Rock clotheslines Blackman down and slaps on a headlock. Blackman struggles to get free and eventually slips down. The crowd begin to get behind Blackman and he gets to a vertical base and elbows Rock in the gut. He throws Rock off the ropes and Rock spins around Blackman and tries to hit a DDT but Blackman blocks and hits a Northern Lights Suplex for a near fall two.

Jim Ross (Excited) “I can’t believe Rock kicked out. How close was that!”

Both men stand and Rock swings but Blackman dodges and nails Rock in the head with a roundhouse kick. Blackman picks up Rock and German Suplexs him for another near fall. Blackman signals him is going up stairs and the crowd cheer. Blackman turns around and Paul Bearer comes out and Blackman glares at him with a surprised expression on his face. Rock rolls Blackman up and gets the three. Bearer then laughs and leaves while Blackman chases after him.

Winner: The Rock (By Pinfall)

Jim Ross “And Rock picks up the win thanks to Paul Bearer. (Excited) What is he doing interfering in this match?”

Jerry Lawler (Up Beat) “I don’t know J.R but Rock has finally broke his losing streak.”

<Rock celebrates with his title on the turnbuckle before Shamrock appears from the back and stares at Rock.>

Jim Ross “Shamrock is staring a hole through Shamrock.”

Jerry Lawler “But Rock isn’t flitching.”

<A hype video for Blackman plays.>

Get Bearer?

<The cameras cut to the back and Steve Blackman chasing Paul Bearer (Crowd pop a little). Bearer runs round a corner and Blackman turns around to be meet with a decent steel chair shot to a decent pop. Kane stands over looking down on Blackman.>

Jim Ross (Excited) Kane just scrambled Blackman’s brains with the chair!”

Jerry Lawler “Paul Bearer obviously set Blackman up.”

Jim Ross (Excited) “But why King?”

Jerry Lawler “I don’t know J.R. But it seems Kane has his new victim!”

Watch This Lads

<The cameras cut to The Nation talking and a good pop.>

Rock (Cockily) “You see that boys? The Rock is back on top!”

Kama “Nice one Rock, you should that Blackman what a champion is made of.”

D’lo(Cockily) “Although he did have beat until Paul Bearer showed up (Crowd pop).”

<The Rock stares at D’lo.>

D’lo (Cockily) “Now you watch me beat that punk Shamrock’s ass for you.”

<D’lo walks off.>

Rock (Withdrawn) “Yeh, you do that.”

D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock

<“The Nation” plays and D’lo makes his way from the back to a big pop. He shakes his hand around as he walks to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and poses on the turnbuckle to a good pop.>

Jim Ross “D’lo can do Rock a huge favour tonight by beating his opponent at No Way Out.”

Jerry Lawler “And D’lo may finally show some respect!”

Ken Shamrock’s music plays to a good pop and he appears from the back. Shamrock walks up the ring steps and hits himself in the head and shouts and then enters the ring before shouting again and putting his arms to his side.

D’lo and Shamrock tie up and Shamrock slips behind D’lo and takes him down to the mat. He grabs the ankle and the good pop but D’lo scrambles to the ropes. D’lo steps up and Shamrock meets him with right hands. D’lo eventually manages to block one and clotheslines Shamrock down. D’lo then opens Shamrocks legs and headbutts his groin. D’lo then taunts to a loud cheer. D’lo hooks Shamrock up for a suplex and nails it and floats over for a two.

Jim Ross “D’lo seems to have gained control now.”

Jerry Lawler “His doing it for The Rock JR.”

D’lo hits some measured rights to Shamrock and goes lifts him up for a powerbomb but Shamrock hits a sloppy hurricanarana and D’lo rolls to the outside. Shamrock follows him and rolls him back inside for a two count. Shamrock wench’s D’los arm and chops it before hitting a sweet dropkick to the jaw. Shamrock covers for a two count.

Jim Ross “Shamrock has gained control now.”

Jerry Lawler “Come on D’lo.”

Shamrock whips D’lo off the ropes and D’lo ducks a clothesline and comes back with a back elbow. He covers for a two. D’lo [picks Shamrock up hits a sloppy Piledriver. He picks him back up and throws him into the corner. He perches Shamrock on the top rope and goes to superplex him. Shamrock fights out and throws D’lo down and comes off the top with a missile dropkick. He covers for another 2 count.

Jim Ross “Neither guy can put the other away.”

Shamrock hooks D’lo up for a suplex but D’lo blocks and hits his own. D’lo then climbs to the top rope and signals for the Low Down to a crowd pop. He then flies off and hits the Lo Down. Suddenly The Rock and Kama Mustafa appear from the back and flood the ring. They begin to stomp Shamrock causing the referee to DQ D’lo.

Winner: Ken Shamrock (By DQ)

Jim Ross (Excited) “What the? D’lo had this match won. Why have they shown up? This makes no sense?”

<Rock and Kama whip Shamrock of the ropes and try a double clothesline but Shamrock ducks and explodes with one of his own. He snaps and slaps the ankle lock on Kama while Rock and D’lo walk to the back.>

Jim Ross “And now Rock is high tailing it to the back!”

Jerry Lawler “What is going on with The Nation?”

Good Luck Steve

<The cameras switch to the back and Owen Hart holding his WWF Title and Steve Austin. (Huge POP)>

Owen “I know you and me haven’t had the greatest of friendships but as of know I see you as my main ally. Steve we have to stick together if we’re going to get past DX.”

<Austin stares at Owen for a while.>

Austin “Look don’t go thinking just because I haven’t stunnered your ass for a while that we’re like brothers or something. Stone Cole is doing what’s best for Stone Cole and right now DX are the main problem. But once I’ve sorted them Owen, (Austin slaps his hand on the WWF Title) I’m coming after you.(Huge POP)”

<Austin walks off.>

Jim Ross “Some strong words to Owen Hart there!”

Jerry Lawler “You can’t trust a rattlesnake!”

<A hype video for Steve Austin is played.>

Mankind Vs Steve Austin

<“Strange World” plays and Mankind appears from the back as the lights dim. He slowly walks to the ring and slides in and sits in the corner.>

Jim Ross “That is one deranged human being.”

Jerry Lawler “Oh no JR. Prepare for the roof to go off this place when Austin arrives.”

<“Rattlesnake” plays and the crowd go nuts as Austin makes his way to the ring he walks quickly down and throws his jacket off before going straight at Mankind.>

Austin explodes with right hands on Mankind and beats him into the corner and knocks him to the floor. He then begins to stomp a mudhole with him and the crowd go nuts as he gives Mankind the finger and stomps him out of the ring.

Jim Ross “Austin just exploded on Mankind.”

Mankind slides back in the ring and is met with some stomps and whipped of the ropes. Austin Lou Thresh presses Mankind and follows up with right hands to a good pop. Austin picks up Mankind and hits him with right hands and backs in back into the corner. Mankind manages to reverse on Austin and begins to pound Austin in the corner to some boos. Mankind backs up to the middle of the ring and splashes Austin. He then picks Austin up and DDT’s him and covers for a two count.

Jerry Lawler “Mankind has gained the advantage with that move.”

Mankind throws Austin over the top rope and follows. He whips Austin into the steel steps and then whips him into the turnbuckle post. He picks Austin up and hits his head off the guardrail and throws him back in the ring. Mankind then grabs a chair.

Jim Ross (Excited) “What is Mankind doing!?”

Jerry Lawler “He doesn’t care about being disqualified JR, you know that.”

Mankind enters and goes to hit Austin but Austin kicks him in the gut making Mankind drop the chair. Austin then hits Mankind with some right hands and runs off the ropes to hit a clothesline. Austin elbow drops Mankind and covers for a two count. Mankind reverse an Austin Irish whip and then dodges a Steve Austin clothesline which takes the referee out. Austin turns around and is met with a kick to the gut and Double Arm DDT. Mankind goes outside and looks under the ring for something.

Jim Ross “Oh no King. What has this monster got on his mind now?”

Mankind pulls out a fire extinguisher. Mankind enters the ring but Austin counters with the Stunner to a huge pop. Austin then covers but there is no one to count. Austin tries to wake the referee up. Austin even tries using the fire extinguisher on him to no luck. Meanwhile Mankind climbs to his feet. Mankind grabs the steel chair and Austin turns around to be whacked with it. Mankind covers as the referee recovers. Mankind gets a very near fall.

J.R (Excited) “AUSTIN KICKS OUT, AUSTIN KICKS OUT!”

Jerry Lawler “Calm down JR. Your don’t want to have a stroke.”

Mankind raises Austin to his feet. He locks in the Mandible Claw and Austin drops to his knees. Austin finally drops to the floor and the referee checks his arms. Austin manages to keep his arm up the third time and manages to turn over and punch Mankind in the head repeatedly. Austin then gets to his feet and Mankind staggers up and Austin hits the Stunner and covers for the three.

Winner: Steve Austin (By Pinfall)

<Austin is chucked some beers and celebrates on all four turnbuckles: toasting the crowd.>

Jim Ross (Excited) “Oh what a Raw ladies and gentlemen. Good night!”

<End Show.>

Quick Results

Vader beats Kurt Angle (By DQ)

Triple H beats Jake “The Snake” Roberts to retain his WWF European Title (By Pinfall)

The Rock beats Steve Blackman (By Pinfall)

Ken Shamrock beats D’lo Brown (By DQ)

Steve Austin beats Mankind (By Pinfall)

Summary

Attendance: 6,502

TV figures: WWF RAW IS WAR drew 561,633 viewers (down by 6,815); WCW Monday Nitro drew 986,723 viewers (down by 31,734)

Top Match

The Rock Vs Steve Blackman

Biggest Pop

Steve Austin

Biggest Heat

Kurt Angle

Top 5 draws

1. Owen Hart

2. Steve Austin

3. Shawn Michaels

4. Undertaker

5. Vader

user posted image

Sunday 13th February - Alabama

In this weeks main event Savio ICE will take on Flash Funk.

We will also see the final quarterfinal match in the Light Heavyweight Tournament, pitting rookie Guernsey against the veteran Great Sasuke.

Kurt Angle will also be in action when he takes on The Sultan.

All of the hot action from Raw will also be on show. Don’t miss Superstars Sunday 7pm USA Network.

Confirmed Matches

Kurt Angle Vs The Sultan

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Guernsey Vs The Great Sasuke

Flash Funk Vs Savio ICE

Edited by give_us_wrestling_back_vince

user posted image

Sunday 13th February – Alabama

Kurt Angle Vs The Sultan

<The show opens and “American Hero” hits the arena and Kurt Angle appears from the back to some jeers. He proudly walks to the ring with the gold medals around his neck. He enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and the crowd boo softly as he and raises his hand in the air. He jumps down and looks down on his waiting opponent.>

Kevin Kelly “What a way to kick off Superstars. With Olympic Gold medallist Kurt Angle!”

Match Summary: Sultan dominated early on with his power but Angle soon turned the tide and managed to use his Technical Skill to get back on top. Angle hits a German Suplex and locks on the Ankle Lock for the win.

Match Rating: Decent match between two different styles. Angle carried Sultan in many parts. The crowd was pretty dead despite Angles best efforts.

Winner: Kurt Angle (By Submission in 8:03)

Michael Cole “And Kurt Angle picks up the win against the much larger opponent.”

Kevin Kelly “That’s because he is a technical genius.>

I Told You

<Kurt Angle grabs a microphone.>

Angle (Panting) “Did you see that? Did you see that?”

<Angle pauses to regain his breath as the crowd chant “You Suck”.>

Angle (Slightly breathless) “I just proved why I am an American hero. I took this foreign trash and beat its ass for you. I won this match for the American people. And whether you morons get it all not. Kurt Angle is your only American Hero!”

<Angle throws the mic down and exits to the back to some boos.>

Segment Rating: Angle did well to get a good crowd response.

Kevin Kelly “Well now lets catch up with the closing moments of the European Championship match between Triple H and Jake “The Snake” Roberts this past Monday night on Raw.”

Raw ReboundEuropean Championship: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Vs Triple H ©

Triple H bounces off the ropes and Roberts backbody drops him. Roberts drops the elbow and signals for the DDT. Roberts picks Triple H up and hooks him up but Chyna jumps on the apron. Roberts drops Triple H and begins to argue with Chyna as Triple H climbs to his feet. Triple H turns Roberts around and kicks him and the gut and delivers a thunderous Pedigree. He covers and the referee counts the three.

Winner And Still European Champion: Triple H (By Pinfall)

<Triple H climbs the turnbuckle and poses with his European Title.>

Jim Ross (Excited) “Damn it Triple H doesn’t deserve to be European Champion. How much help does one guy need from a woman?”

Jerry Lawler “It doesn’t matter how you win J.R. As long as you do.”

Eliminating The Competition

<The cameras switch to the back and The Great Sasuke exiting his dressing room to no crowd reaction. Out of nowhere Guernsey spears him down to the floor and begins to pound him and still no crowd reaction. Guernsey throws Sasuke against the wall and then the dressing room door. Guernsey finally stands over Sasuke holding his hands in victory to some light booing.>

Segment Rating: The crowd took a toilet break.

Michael Cole (Excited) “What is the matter with this young man?”

Kevin Kelly “Hey it’s all about eliminating the competition. This Light Heavyweight Championship means a lot!”

Michael Cole “Now lets take a look back at Monday night Raw and the match between Rock and Steve Blackman.”

Raw Rebound – Steve Blackman Vs The Rock

Both men stand and Rock swings but Blackman dodges and nails Rock in the head with a roundhouse kick. Blackman picks up Rock and German Suplexs him for another near fall. Blackman signals him is going up stairs and the crowd cheer. Blackman turns around and Paul Bearer comes out and Blackman glares at him with a surprised expression on his face. Rock rolls Blackman up and gets the three. Bearer then laughs and leaves while Blackman chases after him.

Winner: The Rock (By Pinfall)

Jim Ross “And Rock picks up the win thanks to Paul Bearer. (Excited) What is he doing interfering in this match?”

Jerry Lawler (Up Beat) “I don’t know J.R but Rock has finally broke his losing streak.”

<Rock celebrates with his title on the turnbuckle before Shamrock appears from the back and stares at Rock.>

Jim Ross “Shamrock is staring a hole through Shamrock.”

Jerry Lawler “But Rock isn’t flitching.”

Michael Cole “So a few minutes later we catch up with Blackman in the back looking for Paul Bearer.”

Raw Rebound – Get Bearer?

<The cameras cut to the back and Steve Blackman chasing Paul Bearer (Crowd pop a little). Bearer runs round a corner and Blackman turns around to be meet with a decent steel chair shot to a decent pop. Kane stands over looking down on Blackman.>

Jim Ross (Excited) Kane just scrambled Blackman’s brains with the chair!”

Jerry Lawler “Paul Bearer obviously set Blackman up.”

Jim Ross (Excited) “But why King?”

Jerry Lawler “I don’t know J.R. But it seems Kane has his new victim!”

Kevin Kelly “So now lets move on to the closing moments of D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock.”

Raw Rebound – D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock

Shamrock hooks D’lo up for a suplex but D’lo blocks and hits his own. D’lo then climbs to the top rope and signals for the Low Down to a crowd pop. He then flies off and hits the Lo Down. Suddenly The Rock and Kama Mustafa appear from the back and flood the ring. They begin to stomp Shamrock causing the referee to DQ D’lo.

Winner: Ken Shamrock (By DQ)

Jim Ross (Excited) “What the? D’lo had this match won. Why have they shown up? This makes no sense?”

<Rock and Kama whip Shamrock of the ropes and try a double clothesline but Shamrock ducks and explodes with one of his own. He snaps and slaps the ankle lock on Kama while Rock and D’lo walk to the back.>

Jim Ross “And now Rock is high tailing it to the back!”

Jerry Lawler “What is going on with The Nation?”

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Guernsey Vs The Great Sasuke.

<Guernsey is waiting in the ring as a generic theme plays out for The Great Sasuke and the crowd is silent. Sasuke appears from the back with bandages on his torso and enters the ring.>

Michael Cole “That’s thanks to Guernseys attack earlier on. What guts by Sasuke!”

Kevin Kelly “And what brains from Guernsey.”

Match Summary: Sasuke controls early on until Guernsey hits a shot to the torso. From here Guernsey attacks the torso and finally hits the Turbulence for the three.

Match Rating: Dead crowd but solid match.

Winner: Guernsey (By Pinfall in 12:19)

Michael Cole (Excited) “If it wasn’t for that injury Sasuke would have won!”

Kevin Kelly “Well that’s speculation. The fact is Guernsey picks up a huge win and advances in the tournament.”

Michael Cole “Lets move on to some more action from Monday night Raw and Stone Cole Vs Mankind.”

Raw Rebound – Steve Austin Vs Mankind

Austin even tries using the fire extinguisher on him to no luck. Meanwhile Mankind climbs to his feet. Mankind grabs the steel chair and Austin turns around to be whacked with it. Mankind covers as the referee recovers. Mankind gets a very near fall.

J.R (Excited) “AUSTIN KICKS OUT, AUSTIN KICKS OUT!”

Jerry Lawler “Calm down JR. Your don’t want to have a stroke.”

Mankind raises Austin to his feet. He locks in the Mandible Claw and Austin drops to his knees. Austin finally drops to the floor and the referee checks his arms. Austin manages to keep his arm up the third time and manages to turn over and punch Mankind in the head repeatedly. Austin then gets to his feet and Mankind staggers up and Austin hits the Stunner and covers for the three.

Winner: Steve Austin (By Pinfall)

<Austin is chucked some beers and celebrates on all four turnbuckles: toasting the crowd.>

So Proud

<The cameras cut to the back and Guernsey talking to some backstage staff to some light booing.>

Guernsey “Did you guys see that? I was amazing. That how things should be run around here. When it’s a clean fight Guernsey wins. When Guernsey isn’t screwed he wins. Guernsey is the greatest and the future of this company. IF them damn bureaucrats would stop holding me down and finally put me on the main show. Guernsey is sick of this hellhole. Guernsey wants the high life. I want the fancy fireworks. Guernsey wants the fancy music. What makes Owen Hart (Huge POP) any better than me? He kisses more asses that’s all (Crowd boo). I will take my rightful place at the top at any cost.”

Michael Cole “Guernseys an idiot. He cheated to win tonight by attacking his opponent and thinks he should be where Owen Hart is. This guys seriously needs an attitude adjustment.”

Kevin Kelly “Shut up Cole! I like this kid he has potential.”

Segment Rating: The crowd is becoming hostile to Guernsey.

Flash Funk Vs Savio ICE

<As we come back both men are ready in the ring.>

Match Summary: A back and forth match that sees ICE picks up the win.

Match Rating: Decent match and good crowd.

Winner: Savio ICE (By Pinfall in 7:55)

Michael Cole “That’s all we have time for tonight. Good night and join us for Raw tomorrow night!”

<Show ends.>

Quick Results

Kurt Angle beat The Sultan (By DQ)

Guernsey beat The Great Sasuke to advance to the semi finals of the Light Heavyweight Tournament. (By Pinfall)

Savio ICE beat Flash Funk (By Pinfall)

Summary

Attendance: 5,842

TV figures: WWF Superstars drew 602,753 viewers (up by 4,639)

Top Match

Guernsey Vs The Great Sasuke

Biggest Pop

Flash Funk

Biggest Heat

Kurt Angle