WWF 1998: Another Chance

Guest give_us_wrestling_back_vince

Writers Note

Just to let everybody know that i have decided on a new writing technique for results. I know i've had a few now but i have finally found a style and layout i'm comfortable with. It will be a totally brand new one and different from any of the above previous (included just latest) and i aplogise to any readers who may be finding the changes unattractive. But for the next Raw onwards this new writting style will be the one i settle on.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Monday 14th February – New Mexico

In this weeks main event WWF Champion Owen Hart will team with Steve Austin to battle DXs Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Austin and Hart aren’t not great friends but they continue to work together to battle DX. How long will it take for this short fuse to light?

It seemed D’lo Brown had the match against Ken Shamrock won last week until The Nation showed up. Following this, D’lo has requested a re-match with Shamrock. Will he be able to stop the Nation interfering this time?

The Legion Of Doom will also be in action when they battle the newly formed team of Leif Cassidy and Rob Van Dam: The Pistols. Can this new team shock the champions?

We’ll also have both semi finals to the Light Heavyweight Tournament. This will see TAKA Michinoku take on Guernsey and Jeff Hardy take on Brian Christopher.

Confirmed Matches

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Brian Christopher Vs Jeff Hardy

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament: Guernsey Vs TAKA Michinoku

WWF Tag Team Championships: Legion Of Doom Vs The Pistols

D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock

Owen Hart & Steve Austin Vs Shawn Michaels & Triple H

user posted image

Monday 14th February – New Mexico

DX Will Not Buckle

<“DX” plays and Shawn Michaels and Triple H appear from behind the curtain too a barrage of boos, with Chyna following behind. Michaels does his usual strutting to the ring and stops halfway down the ramp. He knells down while his fireworks go off and Triple H spits water vapour behind him. Both men enter the ring and HBK does his trademark pose while Triple H stand behind him and the crowd booing like crazy, with Chyna looking on.>

Jim Ross “Welcome Ladies and gentlemen to Monday night Raw. I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler.”

Jerry Lawler “And what a way to kick of Raw JR!”

<Triple H has grabbed a microphone and is poised to speak.>

HHH “Why don’t you idiots shut the hell up!”

<HHH pauses as the crowd give him hell.>

HHH “Tonight DX has to battle McMahon’s lap dogs. DX battles the bald headed sex slave and the blonde headed bitch.”

<Triple H pauses and Shawn Michaels laughs violently while the crowd boo violently.>

HHH “You see you guys have been a thorn in the side of DX for too long. DX has had enough of you two. DX is going to eradicate you two. But before we can do that, I have my own personal demon. Well actually it’s more of an OAP problem. And I’m not talking about my pension.”

<Triple H pauses and Michaels re iterates its “Not His Pension”.>

HHH “You see last week I squashed that stupid blind over the hill moron Jake “The Snake” Roberts. (Slapping his European Title.) When you put this damn son of a bitch on the line then the game gets serious. When you raise the stakes Triple H rises to it. But now I’ve been told that the pensioner wants a rematch. Then I get told by that asshole Vince McMahon, that he gets one! McMahon you can stake what ever the hell you like against DX but we will come out on top. At No Way Out Jake Roberts will go down once again.”

<Triple H hands the mic over to Shawn Michaels and the crowd boo.>

HBK “You will have to forgive Hunter. You see his boss has been screwing him over recently. But then again, Vince McMahon has been screwing with DX since day one!”

<HBK pauses as Triple H nods in agreement.>

HBK “Vince McMahon thinks he can destroy DX. Vince McMahon thinks he can kill DX. Vince McMahon is kidding himself!”

<HBK pauses and Triple H nods in agreement once more.>

HBK “Vince all you’ve done is screw me over! You caused me to lose my WWF Title to Owen Hart (Crowd pop like mad). You tried to obscure my path to regaining it. And at No Way Out you want to destroy the very group I created, the group that gives HBK and all of its members that little extra. Well Vince you’re not going to take that winning edge away. Austin will not beat me and your little plan will backfired. Because Vinnie when DX has control of Raw. Nobodies going to be happy, except DX!”

<HBK hands the mic back to Triple H as the crowd boo.>

HHH “And If you don’t like what we’re saying. You can just SUCK IT!”

<“DX” plays and all three make there way back down the ramp to a barrage of boos.>

Jim Ross “Well I think it’s about time those three stopped crying wolf and stopped being jackasses!”

Jerry Lawler “Hey JR! What that mouth of yours. Or they’ll make you suck it too.”

Jim Ross “I’ll pass.”

See You At No Way Out

<TAKA Michinoku (Crowd pop) is sitting in his locker room in deep thought when there is a knock at the door. TAKA ignores it and the door is knocked again. TAKA ignores it again but this time a tremendous thud is heard and Brian Christopher burst in.(Crowd boo)>

Christopher “No please be seated.”

<TAKA gets to his feet and goes nose to nose with Christopher.>

Christopher “Looks like we’re both in the semis TAKA. And quite frankly I might as well be in the finals. If by some chance you managed to get there by some fluke of some kind then I guess we’d be back where we started. You see I know the finals are at No Way Out. I also know that I want to face you! You nothing but Japanese trash and I want to finish this with you. You and me: at No Way Out. Just win your damn match punk!”

<TAKA and Christopher stare holes in each other until Christopher leaves.>

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament

Brian Christopher Vs Jeff Hardy

<A generic theme plays and Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring. He slides under the ropes and poses on the turnbuckle to the crowd.>

Jerry Lawler “This punk doesn’t stand a chance against Brian Christopher.”

Jim Ross “For once King I agree. Christopher is the far more experienced competitor.”

Jerry Lawler “No I don’t mean that JR. This guy just sucks! (Laughs)”

<“Too Sexy” plays and Brian Christopher comes to the ring to some boos. He struts down and looks at the fans with disgust before entering the ring and posing on the turnbuckle.>

Jim Ross “This guy is a great athlete but his parents didn’t teach him manner manors.”

Jerry Lawler “Shut up JR!”

Match Report

Brian Christopher controls early on with a fast pace. Jeff Hardy finally gets some offence in when he dodges a top rope Missile Dropkick. Christopher manages to pick up the victory though when Hardy misses the Swanton Bomb and Christopher manages to hit the top rope Missile Drop Kick. A Good fast paced match up with a average crowd.

Winner: Brian Christopher (By Pinfall, 9:18)

<Christopher exits to the back while Hardy is down and out in the ring.>

Jim Ross “And Christopher is in the final.”

Jerry Lawler “His one step away from his prize JR!”

Your Pissing Me Off

<Michael Cole is standing by with Steve Austin to a huge pop.>

Cole “Stone Cole have you any thoughts on your match tonight?”

Austin “Does Stone Cold have any thoughts? Well after that 24th beer last night I’m not too sure but what I do know is that you’re pissing me off! (Crowd pop violently)”

<Austin gives Cole an intermediating stare and Cole gulps.>

Austin “You go around sticking your damn microphone in my face. Austin what do you think of this? Austin what are you going to do about this? Well let me tell you Cole and let me tell everyone here in New Mexico…………………..”

<Austin pauses and the crowd are blowing the roof of the arena.>

Austin “That Stone Cole is thinks its bullshit and Stone Cold is gonna kick some ass!”

<Austin pauses.>

Austin (Crowd join in) “And that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!”

The Nations Rock

<D’lo Brown and The Rock are talking in The Nation locker room to a good pop.>

D’lo “What in the hell was all that about last week Rock?”

Rock “What are you talking about jabroni?”

D’lo “I mean when you cost me the match to Shamrock jabroni! (Crowd pop)”

<Rock is pissed at being called a jabroni.>

Rock “Damn it! I did what was best for The Nation. Sometimes numbnuts you have to put The Nation before yourself!”

D’lo “But I was going to beat Ken Shamrock for you. How in the hell did giving him a victory and letting him BEAT YOUR ASS, help? (Crowd pop)”

<Rock is very irritated.>

Rock “Watch your damn mouth D’lo! Or I’ll slap the taste right out of it! (Crowd pop)”

<D’lo and Rock square up and the crowd pop.>

Jim Ross “WOW!”

Jerry Lawler “These two need to learn to get along for The Nations sake.”

Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Guernsey Vs TAKA Michinoku

<A generic theme rings out as Guernsey makes his way to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and warms up on the ropes.>

Jim Ross “From what I’ve seen of this young man, he is nothing but a moaning cheating sob!”

Jerry Lawler “JR come on. Give him a chance at least.”

<“Japanese Superstar” plays and TAKA Michinoku appears from the back. He slaps the fans hands on his way down to the ring and poses on the top turnbuckle.>

Jerry Lawler “And here he is. The man I beat to vacant that Championship!”

Jim Ross “The way you have acted towards this man is nothing to be proud of!”

Jerry Lawler “You’re such an idiot sometimes JR!”

Match Report

TAKA dominates the match at a very fast pace and finishes it with the Michinoku Driver. A very good match with a pretty dead crowd.

Winner: Taka Michinoku (By Pinfall, 9:42)

Jim Ross “So there you have it our final at No Way Out. TAKA Michinoku Vs Brian Christopher for the Light Heavyweight Title. And maybe like Christopher said these two can end it all on PPV.”

Jerry Lawler “I don’t know about that JR but know your looking at a losing finalist.”

<A hype video for Vader is played.>

Party Pooper

<“The Star Spangled Banner” plays and Vader makes his way to the ring in a sharp tuxedo to a little reaction. The ring is made up of red white and blue decorations and a podium in the middle. Vader stands behind the podium.>

Vader “You may be wondering why Vader is all dressed up? Why Vader is standing in a red, white and blue theme ring. Well its simple. Vader has had enough of that loud mouth asshole Kurt Angle and has decided to celebrate American.”

<Vader pauses and the crowd gives a little response.>

Vader “You see ever since our fore fathers greeted these sores, we Americans have stood for liberty, justice and honour. America has fought and beat slavery, occupation and scandal. America despite what Kurt Angle might have you believe has many heroes.”

<Vader pauses to a little pop.>

Vader “From Washington to Lincoln, to Martin Luther King to whoever you chose to name. America has a history of heroes and is the greatest country on this earth. America……………………………..”

<“American Hero” plays and Kurt Angle appears from the back much to Vader’s and the crowds anger.>

Angle “You people make me sick. Seriously New Mexico? More like “Special” Mexico. Are you people like Mexicans who are too stupid to get into Mexico?”

<Angle pauses and the crowd boo him loudly.>

Angle “Vader, just stop it. Just stop all this patriotic crap. America has no heroes. Kurt Angle is the only hero this country has.”

<Angle takes a breath and the crowd boo.>

Vader “Have you finished? Then get in this ring and let me beat your ass down boy!”

<Angle staggers back in shock and the crowd pop.>

Angle “Whoa! Whoa! Clam down there fella.”

<Angle smiles.>

Angle “I beat your ass bad last week. I cracked a steel chair off your head and knocked you right out. Are you sure that you want that again?”

Vader “Your damn right! Get you ass in here.>

<Angle starts to walk down to the ring and the crowd pop.>

Angle “Alright you got it!”

<Angle stops.>

Angle “Me and you No Holds Barred. At NO WAY OUT! (Crowd boos)”

<“American Hero” plays and Kurt Angle exits to the back to a barrage of boos.>

Owen Hart Warms Up

<Owen Hart is doing some push ups in his locker room to a huge reaction.>

Jim Ross “Owen Hart will team with Steve Austin later tonight.”

Jerry Lawler “That’s gonna be a slobberknocker JR!”

<A hype video for the Legion Of Doom is played.>

WWF Tag Team Championship

Legion Of Doom Vs The Pistols

<“Looking Good” plays and Leif Cassidy and Rob Van Dam appear from the back to some heat. They walk to the ring in awe of themselves and pose on the turnbuckles and get some heat.>

Jim Ross “Well these two certainly love themselves.”

Jerry Lawler “JR, They are good looking guys.”

Jim Ross “Even if they do shave their bikini lines.”

Jerry Lawler “JR! (Laughs) This a family show!”

<“OHHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH!” Hawk and Animal appear from the back to a good reaction and slap the fans hands on the way down. They enter the ring and begin to pose on the turnbuckles to a good pop.>

Jim Ross “There are the tag team champions!”

Jerry Lawler “And tonight they could be kissing those belts goodbye!”

Match Report

LOD dominate early on until Leif Cassidy gets a sneaky boot into Hawks back. The Pistols dominate for a while isolating Hawk with frequent tags. Hawk manages to get his knees up on a frog splash by RVD and makes the hot tag. Animal clears the ring and hoists RVD onto his shoulders. Hawk climbs the ropes and LOD deliver the Doomsday Device. Animal covers for the three. An average match, with a good crowd.

Winners And Still WWF Tag Team Champions: Legion Of Doom (By Pinfall, 11:01)

<Hawk and Animal celebrate on the turnbuckles with their titles to a good reaction.>

Jim Ross “A successful defence over the new comers by L.O.D.”

Jerry Lawler “I tell you what JR. The Pistols might be a future heavyweight in this division judging by tonight’s performance.”

Jim Ross “King, I think your right!”

We Are Pretty Tough

<“DX” plays and Billy Gunn and Road Dogg appear from the back to some good heat.>

Dogg “O.L.D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do believe you just screwed us out of the title!”

<Hawk and Animal look surprised.>

Dogg “That was out title shot. We beat the Headbangers a couple of weeks ago and you were too chicken to face us. Not that I blame you. We are pretty tough.>

<Gunn and Dogg begin to pose and laugh as the crowd boo.>

Animal “Outlawsssssssss! You want us? At No Way Out you got us! (Crowd pop) EHHHHHHHHHH tell um Hawk!”

Hawk “Outlawsssssssss! It seems to me that there seems to be two little punks running around. So I see at No Way Out them being crushed by real mean men.”

<Hawk and Animal chase after the Outlaws who make a quick getaway and the crowd pop.>

Jim Ross “When it’s time to fight. The Outlaws don’t want to know.”

Jerry Lawler “They got what they wanted JR!”

<A hype video for The Outlaws is played.>

A Sugar Coated Debut

<“Sugar” Shane Helms is in the middle of the ring.>

Jim Ross “Well this young kid is here to make his debut tonight. But who is his opponent?”

<BANG! Pyros explode and “Hell” plays as Kane appears from the back to little heat.>

Jim Ross “Oh no. Kid get out of there!”

Jerry Lawler “I don’t like to agree with JR but I agree. Get out of their kid.”

<Kane enters over the top rope and raises his arms up and throws them down as pyros go off.>

Jim Ross “RUN KID!”

<Helms punches Kane put Kane shakes it off and grabs him by the throat.>

Jerry Lawler “Here we go JR!”

<“Martial Law” plays and Steve Blackman comes running down to the ring to little reaction and with kendo sticks in hand. He whacks Kane on the leg with them and Kane drops Helms, who escapes under the bottom rope.>

Jim Ross “Thank goodness Steve Blackman showed up.”

<Blackman whacks the kendo sticks off Kane’s head repeatedly and forces the monster to his knees. Blackman goes outside and grabs a steel chair. He enter the ring and as Kane turns around hits him with a slopply chair shot right to the head.>

Jerry Lawler “The monster is off his feet!”

<Blackman exits to the back but Kane sits back up.>

Jim Ross “What will it take to keep Kane down?”

<A hype video for D’lo Brown is played.>

D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock

<“The Nation” plays and D’lo makes his way from the back to a good reaction. He shakes his head around as he walks to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and poses on the turnbuckle to a good pop.>

Jim Ross “Lets hope The Nation keep their noses out of this one!”

<Ken Shamrock’s music plays and he appears from the back to a good pop. Shamrock walks up the ring steps and hits himself in the head and shouts and then enters the ring before hitting himself again.>

Jerry Lawler “This guys a nut JR!”

Match Report

It’s a back and forth match early on until Shamrock hits a sweet Belly To Belly. Shamrock dominates with some good technical skill until D’lo counters with a back elbow. D’lo controls for a while with some brawling and the momentum goes back and forth once again. D’lo finally wraps it up when he hits the Sky High out of nowhere. A solid match with a good crowd.

Winner: D’lo Brown (By Pinfall, 12:42)

Jim Ross “And this time D’lo does pick up the win in an incredibly close match.”

<D’lo and Shamrock look at each other in the middle of the ring and Shamrock offers his hand to a huge pop.>

Jim Ross “What class by Shamrock!”

<D’lo looks at Shamrock.>

Jerry Lawler “Don’t do it D’lo. He’s a nut!”

<D’lo accepts the hand and they shake hands to a very good pop!>

Jim Ross “And D’lo Brown shows his class and maybe D’lo has finally matured!”

Jerry Lawler “No! No! No! Rock isn’t going to be happy about this!”

<A hype video for Shawn Michaels is played.>

<“DX” plays and Shawn Michaels and Triple H appear from behind the curtain to some good heat, with Chyna following behind. Michaels does his usual strutting to the ring and stops halfway down the ramp. He knells down while his fireworks go off and Triple H spits water vapour behind him and the crowd boo. Both men enter the ring and HBK does his trademark pose while Triple H stand behind him with Chyna looking on and the crowd giving heat.>

Jerry Lawler “This is going to be great JR!”

<“Rattlesnake plays and Austin appears from the back to a huge pop. He walks down to the ring and poses on all four turnbuckles to crazy pops.>

Jim Ross “And now we await Austin’s partner.”

<“King Of Harts” plays and Owen Hart appears from the back to a deafening pop. He slaps some fans hands down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle with his WWF Title and the crowd go nuts.>

Jerry Lawler “The crowd love this two. It electric out here!”

Match Report

Austin And Hart clean house early on and Owen starts off dominating Triple H. Eventually Triple H gets the upper hand with a knee to face and HBK and HHH use every dirty trick in the book to keep Hart isolated. Eventually Hart gets the tag but the referee doesn’t see it and Owen continues to get double-teamed. Eventually Hart managed to double dropkick both and make the tag to Austin, this time seen by the referee. Austin opens a can of whoop ass and dominates until Hart accidentally hits Austin with a top rope cross body block. Now Austin is isolated until he stunners Triple H and makes the tag out. Hart locks on the Sharpshooter to Triple H and Austin stops HBK from breaking it up. Triple H taps out. A Very good match with a very good crowd.

Winners: Owen Hart & Steve Austin (By Submission, 14:41)

<Austin re-enters the ring and starts to shout at Hart. Hart starts to shout back and they both go nose to nose as Raw goes off the air and the crowd is red hot.>

<Show ends.>

Quick Results

Brian Christopher beat Jeff Hardy

TAKA Michinoku beat Guernsey

Legion Of Doom beat The Pistols

D’lo Brown beat Ken Shamrock

Owen Hart & Steve Austin beat Shawn Michaels & Triple H

Raw Summary

Attendance: 9, 183

TV figures: WWF RAW IS WAR drew 676,337 viewers (up by 114,704); WCW Monday Nitro drew 1,136,618 viewers (up by 149,895)

Top Match

Biggest Pop

Owen Hart

Biggest Heat

Shawn Michaels

Top 5 draws

1. Owen Hart

2. Steve Austin

3. Shawn Michaels

4. Undertaker

5. Mankind

user posted image

Sunday 20th February – Arkansas

Tonight in our main event we will see Ken Shamrock takes on Savio ICE.

Also Lash LeRoux will take on Guernsey.

We will also see the debut of Bret Phillips when he takes on the man who survived a beating at the hands of Kane on Raw this past Monday, “Sugar” Shane Helms.

We will also catch up will all the hot action from Raw this past Monday. Catch Superstars, Sunday 7pm on USA Network.

Confirmed Matches

Bret Phillips Vs “Sugar” Shane Helms

Guernsey Vs Lash LeRoux

Ken Shamrock Vs Savio ICE

Edited by give_us_wrestling_back_vince

user posted image

Sunday 20th February – Arkansas

Raw Rebound – DX Will Not Buckle

A highlight package is shown of DX Will Not Buckle.

Bret Phillips Vs “Sugar” Shane Helms

<The show opens and we are taken to both superstars ready in the ring.>

Michael Cole “Welcome everybody to Superstars. I’m Michael Cole alongside Kevin Kelly.”

Kevin Kelly “And we’re straight into the action.”

Match Report

A close back and forth match between the two sees Phillips pick up the win thanks to the Lockdown. A solid match with no crowd reaction at all. The crowd is especially where no responsive to Phillips.

Winner: Bret Phillips (By Pinfall, 8:02)

<Phillips taunts on the top turnbuckle.>

Kevin Kelly “A debut victory for Bret Phillips.”

Michael Cole “He was impressive in there.”

Raw Rebound – Party Pooper

A highlights package is shown of Party Pooper.

I Am A Thorough Bread

<Bret Phillips is in the back poised to speak.>

Phillips “Did you people see that? Did you people see Bret Phillips totally destroy his opponent? Did you see me do it with total ease? Bret Phillips is a thorough bread. I am a wrestling prodigy. Each and every week you will see Bret Phillips defeating better and better opponents. The rest might as well just go home.”

<The crowd boos quietly.>

Shamrock And Ice

<Ken Shamrock is walking down the corridor to a good pop when he bumps into Savio ICE.>

ICE “Ken Shamrock. Now I know you have a big match at No Way Out against The Rock (Crowd boo). I know your looking forward to your Intercontinental title match. But I warn you Ken. Don’t look past tonight. Because tonight Savio ICE is gonna ice you.”

<Savio walks off leaving a angry looking Shamrock to a good pop.>

Guernsey Vs Lash LeRoux

<We are taken to the action with both men already in the ring.>

Michael Cole “Another battle between two rookies here.”

Match Report

Another close match with a fast pace. LeRoux picks up the win with the Turbulence. A solid match with little crowd response.

Winner: Lash LeRoux (By Pinfall, 10:21)

Michael Cole “Now lets took a look at some action for this past Monday on Raw.”

Raw Rebound – The Nations Rock And D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock

A highlights package is shown of The Nations Rock and D’lo Brown Vs Ken Shamrock.

I Was Screwed……………Again

<Guernsey is backstage and ready to speak, to some boos.>

Guernsey “DAMN IT! WWF screwed me again. Every week I come out here and get screwed over. I come out here and every week, every superstar cheats against me. On Raw I was cheated out of the Light Heavyweight Championship and tonight Lash LeRoux screwed me. I’ve had it!”

<Guernsey starts to throw things around in a temper to a bored crowd.>

<“ICE Man” plays and Savio ICE appears from the back to some good heat. He walks with a purpose to the ring and warms up on the ropes.>

Kevin Kelly “This new “ICE” man persona is really working for Savio. He has been lethal recently.”

Michael Cole “But Ken Shamrock is the worlds most dangerous man.”

<“Worlds Most Dangerous Man” plays and Ken Shamrock appears from the back to a loud pop. Ken Shamrock climbs up the ring steps and hits him self in the head while screaming. Shamrock enters the ring and hits in self in the head once again.>

Match Report

A close match up between the two and a marathon match too. Shamrock picks up the win after a Belly To Belly Suplex, although ICE had his foot on the rope. A superb match with a good crowd. Both men had great chemistry.

Winner: Ken Shamrock (By Pinfall, 18:54)

Kevin Kelly “Wait a second here. Savio ICE had his foot on the rope!”

Michael Cole “But the referee didn’t see it.”

<Savio begins to argue with the referee and punches him out as Superstars ends and the crowd pop.>

<Show End.>

Quick Results

Bret Phillips beat "Sugar" Shane Helms

Lash LeRoux beat Guernsey

Ken Shamrock beat Savio ICE

Superstars Summary

Attendance: 6,712

TV figures: WWF Superstars drew 334,533 viewers (down by 268,220)

Top Match

Biggest Pop

Ken Shamrock

Biggest Heat

Savio ICE

user posted image

Monday 21st February – Toronto

It’s the last Raw before No Way Out and in a cracking main event Steve Austin will take on Triple H. Can Triple H give stable mate Shawn Michaels the advantage heading into No Way Out?

WWF Champion Owen Hart will take on The Rock and Shawn Michaels in a non-title triple threat match. Which man will come out on top?

Vader will also be in action when he takes on Goldust. Can Vader shake off his recent dealings with Kurt Angle to topple the Golden One?

Kama Mustafa will also be in action when he takes on newcomer Stevie Richards in a hardcore match. Richards has a reputation of being a brutal competitor, will Mustafa survive to face D’lo at No Way Out?

All this and much more on Raw. Tune in, Monday night at 9pm, on TNN.

Confirmed Matches

Hardcore Match: Kama Mustafa Vs Stevie Richards

Goldust Vs Vader

Owen Hart Vs Shawn Michaels Vs The Rock

Steve Austin Vs Triple H

user posted image

Monday 21st February – Toronto

Austin Demands

<“Rattlesnake” plays and Steve Austin appears from the back to a deafening pop. He walks down to the ring and poses on all four turnbuckles to huge cheers.>

Jim Ross “And we’re kicking off Monday night Raw with the rattlesnake!”

<Austin is handed a microphone.>

Austin “Tonight Stone Cole has to take on that son of a bitch Triple H.>

<Austin pauses and the crowd go nuts.>

Austin “Triple H is nothing but a loud mouth piece of shit that Stone Cold will take great pleasure in beating the crap out of!”

<Austin pause and the crowd go nuts.>

Austin “And then, after that I will go on to face Shawn Michaels (Crowd give good heat) at No Way Out. This match has a lot riding on it. Yet there’s nothing to gain for Stone Cole by winning! If Stone Cole loses, the scrawny piece of shit Shawn Michaels benefits and if Stone Cold wins, Owen Hart (Crowd pop loudly) benefits.>

<Austin looks at the crowd and they cheer him.>

Austin “You guys may love the man but, Stone Cold has no love for Owen Hart. Stone Cold wants McMahon to get his ass out here and promise Steve Austin a title shot at Wrestlemania if I bet Shawn Michaels at No Way Out!”

Jim Ross “Well Austin has made it clear what he wants.”

Jerry Lawler “McMahon better sort this mess out JR!”

<“All The Power” plays and Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring to a good pop, microphone in hand.>

McMahon “Austin, just who in the hell do you think you are? I’m sick of everybody trying to push Vince McMahon around. Austin what I say to you is. NO!”

<McMahon gets in Austin’s face and Austin looks pissed as the crowd pop. Austin out of nowhere kicks McMahon in the gut and stunners him to a good pop. Austin then poses on all four turnbuckles too huge cheers.>

Jerry Lawler “What in the hell is Austin doing!”

Jim Ross “McMahon just got in Austin’s face and paid the price!”

Jerry Lawler “Austin can’t do that!”

Jim Ross “Well he just did!”

Good Luck Kama

<D’lo Brown, Kama Mustafa and The Rock are in The Nation locker room to big pops.>

D’lo “Hey Kama, Good luck tonight man.”

Kama “Oh, thanks D’lo.”

D’lo “Cause I know that against Stevie Richards, your gonna need it!”

<Kama looks pissed and the crowd pop.>

Rock “What are you talking about D’lo. Kama’s a member of The Nation. Why would some loser jobber cause any troubles?”

D’lo “(laughing) You’re kidding right? Don’t you know who Stevie Richards is?”

Kama “I don’t care who Stevie Richards is!”

D’lo “(laughing) Ok then Kama. Good luck out there.”

<D’lo leaves, and Kama and Rock look at each other as the crowd pop.>

<A hype video for Stevie Richards is played.>

Hardcore Match

Kama Mustafa Vs Stevie Richards

<“The Nation” plays and Kama Mustafa appears from the back to huge heat. He enters the ring and salutes to the crowd to good heat.>

Jim Ross “Well I’ve heard a lot about this Stevie Richards.”

Jerry Lawler “Well JR, he is meant to be some hardcore brutal guy. But hey, he doesn’t stand a chance against Kama Mustafa!”

<“Hardcore” plays and Stevie Richards makes his way to the ring to a big pop. He has a trolley full of weapons and parks it outside the ring.>

Jim Ross “What is this?”

Jerry Lawler “He’s brought a trolley full of weapons JR!”

Match Report

This is a brutal match with lots of weapons. Steve Richards uses a variety of weapons and beats Kama with a DDT onto a chair. A average match hurt by Kama’s selling. Richards defiantly carried this one. The crowd was red hot.

Winner: Stevie Richards (By Pinfall, 11:46)

Jim Ross “This guy is nuts!”

Jerry Lawler “Kama might not be able to stand!”

<Rock comes running down to the ring and attacks Richards to huge heat. He DDT’s him and goes outside for a chair.>

Jim Ross “What in the hell is wrong with Rock?”

Jerry Lawler “He’s getting revenge for Kama Mustafa JR!”

<Rock re-enters the ring but D’lo comes charging down and starts to argue with Rock to a good pop.>

Jim Ross “D’lo’s trying to do the right thing here!”

<Kama and Richards both gets to their feet and Rock brushes D’lo aside to some boos, knocking him to the floor. Rock swings the chair at Richards but he ducks and Kama gets the impact and the crowd cheer loudly. Richards then dropkicks the chair into a stunned Rock, knocking The Rock to the outside and the crowd cheer.>

Jim Ross “Oh my, King! This situation with The Nation has just got a lot worse!”

Jerry Lawler “Oh no.”

<A hype video for Triple H is played.>

Big Night For DX

<Triple H and Shawn Michaels are in the back talking and the crowd boo.>

HBK “Look Hunter, tonight is a big night for you, me and the whole of DX. No Way Out will be the most important time in DX history. To make sure that everything runs smoothly I will beat The Rock and more importantly Owen Hart. All I need you to do is beat Austin.”

HHH“Look jack, you now you can count on me. No worries Shawn, Austin is going down.”

<Both men smile and the crowd boo.>

Jim Ross “Those huge matches are later tonight!”

Jerry Lawler “I can’t wait!”

Goldust Vs Vader

<“Shattered Dreams” plays and the light go gold as Goldust makes his way to the ring. He gets to the steps and plays with his robe for a while before taking. It off, he then enters the ring and takes his wig off.>

Jim Ross “There is one strange man ladies and gentlemen.”

<“Vader Time” plays and Vader appears from the back to some cheers. He taunts to the crowd on the way down and slaps some hands before entering the ring.>

Match Report

Vader controls early on until a missed splash allows Goldust control. Vader regains it later after catching Goldust off the top rope. Goldust gets the win thanks to a unseen Kurt Angle low blow. A good brawl with a good crowd.

Winner: Goldust (By Pinfall, 7:06)

<Kurt Angle poses on the turnbuckle to some boos.>

Jim Ross “Damn that jackass Kurt Angle!”

Jerry Lawler “Clam down JR.”

<Goldust drags Angle down. Goldust then begins to punch flurry Angle before knocking him out the ring as the crowd pop violently.>

Jerry Lawler “What are you doing Goldust?!”

Jim Ross “Perhaps Goldust didn’t want Kurt Angles help!”

Tricking A Monster

<Kane is chasing after Steve Blackman to a decent pop.>

Jerry Lawler “Look at Blackman run!”

Jim Ross “Do you blame him!”

<Blackman gets around a corner and Kane follows a few seconds later, only to be met with a chair shot to the head. Blackman hits consistent shots to Kane’s head and eventually knocks him down. Blackman walks off. The crowd cheer.>

Jerry Lawler “Kane may actually, finally be knocked out.>

Jim Ross “Did you hear the impact of those chair shots. That’s was sickening!”

<Kane sits up and the crowd pop.>

Jim Ross “I don’t believe it!”

Jerry Lawler “Will anything keep Kane down?!”

Jim Ross “Well at No Way Out we might find out. When Kane takes on Steve Blackman!”

Jerry Lawler “Oh no JR. Blackman is a lamb to the slaughter!”

New Age Outlaws Vs The Blackjacks

<The Blackjacks are waiting in the ring.>

Jim Ross “Well this is a good match for us to gauge just how ready The New Age Outlaws are.”

Jerry Lawler “Come on JR. the Outlaws are amazing. Of course there ready!”

<“DX” plays and the Outlaws appear from the back and the crowd boo. They walk cockily to the ring and do the DX sign on opposing turnbuckles to some boos.>

Match Report

The Outlaws dominate The Blackjacks and eventually pick up the victory thanks to a Dogg Pound by Road Dogg on Bradshaw. A solid match. The crowd booed the Outlaws but didn’t care about the Blackjacks.

Winners: New Age Outlaws (By Pinfall, 9:15)

<The Outlaws pose on the turnbuckles to some boos.>

Jim Ross “I think the Outlaws are ready!”

Jerry Lawler “I told you JR!”

HBK Large And In Charge

<Michael Cole is backstage with Shawn Michaels to some boos.>

Cole“Shawn, your match is next. It should be a classic.”

HBK “Michael, you know that any match with HBK in will be a classic. After all I am the Showstoppa! But Cole remember, that regardless of what happens tonight, there is a bigger picture here. At No Way Out I will fight Austin for control of Raw. And when I win that I will go to the biggest stage of them all. Wrestlemania and face Owen Hart!”

<HBK pauses and the crowd pop for Hart.>

HBK “But before all that I need to win tonight and regardless of what you think of me, I am the best. And the best win, period. And ladies get ready, cause HBK is coming to you next! (Females cheer loudly and males boo)”

<A hype video is played for Shawn Michaels.>

<“The Nation plays and Rock appears from the back to huge heat. He has a moody look on his face as he enters the ring.>

Jim Ross “The Rock looks a lot more serious than usual.”

Jerry Lawler “Well this is a big match for Rock.”

Jim Ross “I’m sure this business with The Nation is also taking its toll.”

<“Sexy Boy” plays and Shawn Michaels appears from the back to good heat. He poses halfway down the ramp as his fireworks go off and enters the ring, where he poses some more to some boos.>

Jim Ross “This crowd does not like Shawn Michaels.”

Jerry Lawler “Or The Rock JR for that matter. But I have a feeling that Owen Hart might get a slightly better reception.”

<“King Of Harts” plays and Owen Harts appears from the back to a huge cheer. He walks down to the ring slapping some fans hands and enters the ring.>

Jim Ross “This crowd is electric!”

<Owen poses on the turnbuckles with the WWF title to a big pop.>

Match Report

This fast paced match starts with Rock and HBK double teaming Hart and then turning on each other. Rock gains the upper hand until Owen re-enters and dominates the Rock for a while. HBK recovers to help Hart before turning on him. The match then settles into a rhythm of two vs. two. Eventually HBK wins it when he Sweet Chin Music’s The Rock who had Owen in the Sharpshooter. A very good match with a very good crowd

Winner: Shawn Michaels (By Pinfall, 20:01)

Jim Ross “What a match!”

Jerry Lawler “And what a great victory for Shawn Michaels!”

<Owen Hart slowly gets to his feet only to be met by Sweet Chin music. HBK poses to some loud boos.>

Jim Ross “That was uncalled for!”

Jerry Lawler “Come on JR. This is Shawn Michaels we’re talking about!”

Jim Ross “Well I guess your right. Who are we to accept sportsmanship from Shawn Michaels!”

DX Celebrate

< Billy Gunn, Chyna Road Dogg and Triple H are all shown celebrating in the DX dressing room to some good heat.>

<A hype video for DX is played.>

Steve Austin Vs Triple H

<“DX” plays and Triple H appears from the back with Chyna right behind to some heat. He spits some water vapour as he walks down to the ring. He enters the ring and rips his shirt off while spitting water vapour and climbing on the ropes to some boos.>

Jim Ross “This crowd is very vocal tonight!”

Jerry Lawler “They don’t appreciate DX JR!”

Jim Ross “Imagine that.”

<“Rattlesnake” plays and Steve Austin appears from the back to a big pop. He runs into the ring while taking his jacket off and attacks Triple H.>

Match Report

Austin dominates this second marathon (although much slower) match with some brawling until Chyna distracts him. This allows Triple H to control for a while with some brawling. Austin regains control for a while only for Chyna to give momentum back to Triple H again. Austin once again gets control and when Chyna enters the ring gives her a stunner. This gives Triple H some time to dominate with his brawling. When Austin reverses a pedigree into a catapult and waits for Triple H to turn around, he hits the Stunner for the three. A good match with a very good crowd.

Winner: Steve Austin (By Pinfall, 22:01)

<Austin celebrates as Raw goes off the air and the crowd pop.>

Jim Ross “What a Raw! Join us for No Way Out, on PPV this Sunday.”

<Show ends.>

Quick Results

Stevie Richards beat Kama Mustafa in a hardcore match

Goldust beat Vader

New Age Outlaws beat The New Blackjacks

Shawn Michaels beat The Rock and Owen Hart in a triple threat match

Steve Austin beat Triple H

Raw Summary

Attendance: 28,716

TV figures: WWF RAW IS WAR drew 693,367 viewers (up by 17,030); WCW Monday Nitro drew 1,151,083 viewers (up by 14,465)

Top Match

Biggest Pop

Steve Austin

Biggest Heat

The Rock

Top 5 draws

1. Owen Hart

2. Steve Austin

3. Shawn Michaels

4. Undertaker

5. Mankind

user posted image

Sunday 27th February – Texas

Tonight one hour before No Way Out we will be looking at all the recent action leading up to this huge PPV. We will have all the clips and stories behind every match.

In ring action we will have Mankind in out main event fighting Goldust.

We will also have Savio ICE taking on Blackjack Bradshaw and Edge taking on The Sultan

Join us for the last hour before No Way Out on USA Network at 7pm

Confirmed Matches

Edge Vs The Sultan

Blackjack Bradshawn Vs Savio ICE

Goldust Vs Mankind

user posted image

Shawn Michaels Vs Steve Austin

A lot is riding on tonight’s main event. If Shawn Michaels wins then he gains control of Raw until Wrestlemania. If Stone Cold wins then DX must disband. Vince McMahon has been getting Austin ready in the past weeks and Austin has passed every test. Can Austin pass the final test?

Intercontinental Championship

Ken Shamrock Vs The Rock ©

The Rock hasn’t had the best time of late. He has had to put up with a losing streak and The Nation falling apart. Can Rock put all these distractions aside when it comes to defending his gold?

European Championship

Jake “The Snake” Roberts Vs Triple H ©

On his first night back in the big time “The Snake” pinned Triple H in the middle of the ring, much to Triple H’s disgust. The following week Triple H wasn’t best pleased when “The Snake” foiled his attack on Steve Austin. Triple H got his revenge when he cost “The Snake” his match to D’lo Brown later that night. The following week when Triple H put his gold on the line he managed to better “The Snake” but only thanks to Chyna’s help. Can “The Snake” get the job done this time around?

D’lo Brown Vs Kama Mustafa

D’lo Brown and Kama Mustafa have been at each other’s throats for weeks. It all started when D’lo pinned Kama in a triple threat match on Superstars. Ever since both men have been arguing and have even come to blows, much to The Rock’s chagrin. Can this two sort out their differences and get The Nation re-united?

Kane Vs Steve Blackman

Kane has been on an unstoppable run since making his explosive debut in WWF. This includes Chokeslaming his brother, the Undertaker off the stage! In recent weeks Steve Blackman has proved Kane’s biggest task to date. Will Blackman be able to stop the monster?

No DQ

Kurt Angle Vs Vader

Kurt Angle has had nothing but ill feeling towards America and its people since appearing on WWF television. Vader in recent weeks has taken exception and has decided to stand up for America. Can Vader defend American pride?

Light Heavyweight Championship

Brian Christopher Vs TAKA Michinoku

Out of 16 men these were the two best light heavyweights in the WWF. It should be a simple matter of wanting to win the title against an opponent. However this means much more that that. Brian Christopher along with Jerry “The King” Lawler have set out to make TAKA’s life as miserable as possible since joining the WWF and King cost TAKA the title at the Royal Rumble. Can TAKA finally gain his title back and revenge?

Legion Of Doom © Vs New Age Outlaws

The Outlaws have had their huge egos pushed back a little in recent weeks with Hawk and Animal showing they are the better tag team. Not ones to go down quietly though, The Outlaws are determined to regain the gold. Can the Legion of Doom finally shut the Outlaws up?

user posted image

Edge Vs The Sultan

<Edge and The Sultan are standing in the ring prepared to fight.>

Michael Cole “Hi everyone I’m Michael Cole alongside Kevin Kelly and boy do we have a great Superstars for you!”

Kevin Kelly “And we’re kicking it off right here with Edge and The Sultan!”

Match Report

Edge beats The Sultan in a good match with a decent crowd. Edge carried the match.

Winner: Edge (By Pinfall, 9:42)

<Edge exits through the crowd.>

Michael Cole “What a good win for Edge.”

Kevin Kelly “No time to dwell Cole, We need to start looking at No Way Out. It’s going to be huge! I can’t wait!”

Michael Cole “Your right. Order now on pay per view. First to whet your appetite lets look at the Light Heavyweight Championship match between Brian Christopher and TAKA Michinoku.”

No Way Out Preview – Brian Christopher Vs TAKA Michinoku

<A hype video for the Brian Christopher Vs TAKA Michinoku feud is played.>

Have A Gay Day!

<Goldust is in the back with a crazed look in his eyes to a good pop.>

Goldust “OHHHHHHHHHHH. Tonight Mankind and me hook up in the ring. Mankind and me will fight each other in a non-sexual way. Oh unless that’s what he wants.

<Goldust gives out a girly laugh as the crowd pop.>

Goldust “Most people think we are both strange human beings. So I say tonight we are fighting for the prize of queen of weird. I think Mankind is a pretty princess but would make a hideous queen.. Have a gay day! (Crowd pop)”

Mankind Misunderstood

<Mankind is in the boiler room with a female staff member tied up.>

Mankind “Tell me are you scared?”

<The staff member nods.>

Mankind “WELL YOU SHOULD BE!”

<The staff member looks terrified.>

Mankind“Do you think I do this for fun? I do this because I have to! None of you people understand me. Mankind is a psycho you say. Mankind is crazy. People have even tried to section me! All I want is a normal life. I got into the wrestling business but people still laugh at me and think I’m a joke. They see me pull out my hair and smile. They see me in this mask and they laugh. They see me hurt myself night after night and cheer! Your just like them aren’t you?”

<The staff member shakes her head.>

Mankind “DON’T LIE TO ME!”

<Mankind begins to caress the staff members face.>

Mankind “You know your pretty. Very pretty. What’s a pretty girl like you doing working for Vince McMahon? I bet you have your own agenda. You have your own goals. I BET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS AGAINST ME!”

<Mankind starts to walk to the exit. He opens the door.>

Mankind “HAVE A NICE DAY!”

<He walks through and slams the door shut.>

Kevin Kelly “Mankind’s a nut job!”

Michael Cole “Someone has to save that poor women!”

Blackjack Bradshaw Vs Savio ICE

<Both men are in the ring.>

Match Report

Savio ICE picks up the win in a one sided match. A ok match with a decent crowd.

Winner: Savio ICE (By Pinfall, 10, 11)

<ICE celebrates on the turnbuckle to some heat.>

Michael Cole “Now lets take a look at the D’lo Brown Vs Kama Mustafa story, behind their match.”

No Way Out Preview – D’lo Brown Vs Kama Mustafa

<A hype video for the feud of D’lo Brown and Kama Mustafa is played.>

Rescue?

<Goldust walks into the locker room and finds the female staff member.>

Goldust “OHHHHHHHHHH, aren’t you pretty.”

<Goldust begins to caress the staff member and then unties her.>

Goldust “Now I want my reward.”

<The girl looks scared.>

Goldust “Don’t worry I don’t bite hard.”

<The girl begins to cry.>

Goldust “Hey take it easy, I don’t do blondes anyway!”

Goldust Vs Mankind

<“Strange Worlds plays and Mankind appears from the back. He enters the ring and sits in the corner to some heat.>

Michael Cole “Has there ever been a more strange competitor in the history of this business?”

<“Shattered Dreams plays and the lights go gold as Goldust appears from the back to a crowd pop. He stops outside the ring and plays with his robe before taking it off along with his and starts to look serious.>

Match Report

A very good match with a hot crowd sees Goldust win a close match.

Winner: Goldust (By Pinfall, 15,29)

Michael Cole “Now lets take a look at tonight’s main event on PPV.”

No Way Out Preview – Shawn Michaels Vs Steve Austin

<A hype video for the Shawn Michaels Vs Steve Austin match is played.>

Michael Cole “That’s all for tonight’s Superstars.”

Kevin Kelly “Order No Way Out only on pay per view.”

Michael Cole “See you soon!”

<End Show.>

Quick Results

Edge beat The Sultan

Savio ICE beat Blackjack Bradshaw

Goldust beat Mankind

Superstars Summary

Top Match – Goldust Vs Mankind

Biggest Pop – Goldust

Biggest Heat – Mankind

user posted image

The Final Stop

<“The Last Stop” plays as highlights of recent activities from Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels. The video ends with Owen Hart holding the WWF Title and the commentary “To Gain The Edge At Wrestlemania.>

And Now. No Way Out

<Fireworks go off as No Way Out hits the air. The crowd is panned with all their signs. A majority for Steve Austin and D’lo Brown. We are taken to the our commentary team.>

Jim Ross “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to No Way Out! I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler. And King what a show we have lined up tonight.”

Jerry Lawler “That right JR! Four titles on the line! And JR the biggest match of all tonight, Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels!”

Jim Ross “I can’t wait for that King. It will no doubt be a classic.”

Legion Of Doom © Vs New Age Outlaws

<“DX” plays and the Outlaws appear from the back to some good heat. They walk to the ring and Road Dogg has a microphone.>

Dogg “Texas! You cousin loving backwards freaks!”

<The Outlaws laugh as the crowd boo loudly.>

Dogg “Clam down, clam down. I know coming from Texas isn’t easy. Hey I’m lucky enough to come from a place that doesn’t have backwards cowboy wannabes and drunken idiots. You people make the rest of America sick. If only you would introduce slavery and leave the damn constitution. Oh wait you already tried that!”

<The Outlaws laugh and the crowd turn vicious.>

Dogg “If you don’t like what we say: then SUCK IT!”

<The Outlaws make the crotch sign and the crowd boo.>

Jim Ross “What is the matter with these damn Outlaws! They come out here and insult everyone in this great state.”

Jerry Lawler “JR its freedom of speech. And they made some good points.”

Jim Ross “Oh come on King!”

Jerry Lawler “Don’t oh come on King me JR. These people are idiots!”

<“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH!” The Legion Of Doom appear from the back to a good pop and slap some hands on the way down. They enter the ring and taunt on the turnbuckles to some cheers.>

Jim Ross “And there are our tag team championship!”

Jerry Lawler “But not for long!”

Match Report

The match starts off with Hawk and Road Dogg pairing off and Hawk gaining the upper hand. He and Animal control Road Dogg until Animal ducks his head too early and Road Dogg takes advantage with a kick to the head. The Outlaws control their opponents for a while with constant tags until Animal hits a clothesline and makes the hot tag. Hawk beats down both Outlaws and eventually nails a Piledriver on Billy Gunn for the win. An ok match with a stella crowd.

Winners And Still WWF Tag Team Champions: Legion Of Doom (By Pinfall, 12:25)

<Legion Of Doom celebrate on the turnbuckles to some cheers.>

Jim Ross “So much for your prediction King!”

Jerry Lawler “I don’t believe it JR!”

Final Showdown

<Brian Christopher walks straight into TAKA Michinoku’s dressing room to some heat and TAKA is not there. Brian Christopher turns around to leave and as he leaves TAKA blocks the corridor to a good pop.>

Christopher “Good I was looking for you TAKA! TAKA we have already shown that we are the two best light heavyweights in the business. Tonight we will find out who is the best. And I don’t plan on coming second!”

<Christopher walks off as we zoom onto TAKA.>

TAKA "(Broken English)Nei-ther do-I ass-hole. (Crowd cheer)”

Jerry Lawler “AH! TAKA learnt English cuss words!”

DX Forever BABY!

<Michael Cole is standing by with Shawn Michaels to loud boos.>

Cole “Tonight Shawn is one of the biggest matches of you career. Two of Texas’s biggest bulls going at it in Texas! (Crowd pop)”

HBK “I may have been born in Texas. But I’m not proud of that Cole. Texas is full of crotch sucking drunks (Crowd boo loudly) don’t confuse Steve Austin (Crowd pop) with DX Cole!”

Cole “Speaking of DX. What will you do if they disband tonight?”

HBK“ Hey! Watch your mouth Cole. Do you really that bald bitch Austin can beat The Showstoppa? DX is safe and don’t you ever talk to the Showstoppa like that again!”

Cole “Alright I’m sorry. Are you looking forward to Wrestlemania?”

HBK “Wrestlemania is a long way away Cole until it’s the next event the Showstoppa can’t afford to look beyond. Tonight is where Wrestlemania could be shaped and moulded and the boy toy is gonna mould it in the only way he knows how, to benefit me! K?”

<HBK walks off and the crowd boo.>

Light Heavyweight Championship

Brian Christopher Vs TAKA Michinoku

<“Too Sexy” plays and Brian Christopher appears from the back to some heat. He struts down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle to some boos.>

Jerry Lawler “This guy is great!”

<“Japanese Superstar” plays and TAKA Michinoku appears from the back to some cheers. He slaps some hands before entering the ring and posing on the turnbuckle and the crowd cheer.>

Jim Ross “Can the man who had that title stole of him, win it back?”

Jerry Lawler “JR you know technically I should be light heavyweight champion.”

Jim Ross “I think you have a few pounds to shift before that King.”

Jerry Lawler “Unlike you JR. You’re the only person I know who is too heavy for the heavyweight! (Laughs)”

Match Report

TAKA controls early on until Christopher pokes him in the eye. Christopher controls at a fast pace but gives control back to TAKA when he misses a missile dropkick. TAKA controls at a fast pace and nails the Michinoku Driver for the three. A very good match with a decent crowd.

Winner And New Light Heavyweight Champion: TAKA Michinoku (By Pinfall, 14, 08)

<TAKA poses on the turnbuckle with his Light Heavyweight Championship to some cheers.>

Jim Ross “YES! YES! TAKA gets his just rewards.”

Jerry Lawler “No, no.”

Cause Stone Cold Said So!

<Michael Cole is standing by with Steve Austin to a crazy pop.>

Cole “Shawn Michaels is very confident on his chances of beating you tonight. What do you have to say to that?”

Austin“Bullshit! HBK is a cocky little piece of crap who I’ll take great pleasure in beating the living crap out of!”

Cole“We all know if HBK wins DX gets Raw. If you win then DX disbands which favours Vince McMahon. What is in this match for you tonight?”

Austin “DX disbanding favours not just McMahon but Owen Hart and every other son of a bitch in the back. Hell it even favours Austin. But Austin doesn’t give a rat’s ass about DX. At the end of the day Austin wants to be at Wrestlemania. If I win tonight, then that’s where I deserve to be!”

Cole “But McMahon has clearly marked to at Wrestlemania it will be Owen Hart Vs Shawn Michaels one on one.”

Austin “You’re pissing me off!”

<Austin pauses and Cole freezes as the crowd pop violently.>

Austin “Austin will win tonight and will be at Wrestlemania and (Crowd join in) that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cole said do.”

No Disqualification

Kurt Angle Vs Vader

“IT’S TIME, IT’S TIME, IT’S VADER TIME!” Vader appears from the back and begins to taunt on the top of the rampway to some cheers. He walks down to the ring slapping some hands before posing on the turnbuckle to some cheers.>

Jim Ross “I really hope this guy shuts Kurt Angle up tonight!”

<“American Hero” plays and Kurt Angle appears from the back to major heat. He spins around on the stage and walks towards the ring. He lifts his arms in the air before entering the ring and spinning around.>

Jerry Lawler “It’s our American Hero JR!”

Jim Ross “More like Anti-Hero.”

Match Report

Vader controls early on with his size until Angle hits a low blow. Angle uses various signs and trashcan lids to control Vader but Vader manages to powerslam Angle for a near fall and a momentum change. Vader controls now until Angle dropkicks Vader’s legs from underneath him. Kurt then goes outside and grabs a chair and cracks it off Vader’s head for the three. An ok brawl with a good crowd

Winner: Kurt Angle (By Pinfall, 12, 11)

<Angle stumbles to the back.>

Jim Ross “Well he some how got it done!”

Jerry Lawler “That’s what real Americans do JR! Get it done.”

The Right Man Will Win

<Owen Hart is walking down a corridor when he bumps into Vince McMahon and the crowd cheer loudly.>

Owen “Vince, just the man I was looking for.”

Vince “What do you want Owen?”

Owen “I think that tonight’s match should be a number one contenders match. I mean Steve deserves a title shot if he beats Shawn tonight. (Crowd pop)”

Vince “No! Shawn whether I like it, or whether you like it, won the Rumble fair and square and I am a fair man. (Crowd boo)”

Owen “What happens if Shawn does win tonight? (Crowd boo)”

Vince “Then DX have control of Raw.”

Owen “But how fair is that?”

Vince“I’m a man of my word. I promise, the right man will win.”

<Vince walks off leaving a thoughtful Owen.>

Kane Vs Steve Blackman

<“Martial Law” plays and Steve Blackman appears from the back to a few cheers. He walks down to the ring and begins to warm up on the ropes.>

Jim Ross “Tonight could be a long night for Steve Blackman!”

<BANG! Pyros go off and the lights go out as Kane appears from the back with Paul Bearer close behind to some heat. Kane slowly enters the ring and stands in the middle.>

Jerry Lawler “This man is a monster!”

Jim Ross “Seven feet tall and over three hundred pounds of wrecking machine.”

<Kane slowly raises his arms up and then throws them down as pyros go off on the ring posts, and the light come back on.>

Match Report

Blackman holds a quick pace to dominates using a variety of martial arts moves to keep on the move. Blackman climbs the ropes and is caught with a clothesline coming down. Kane dominates Blackman and gains a very near fall with a chokeslam. Blackman manages to rebound with a spinning wheel kick and keep Kane rocky with some brawling. Kane reverse and sticks Blackman in the corner. Kane pummels Blackman and as he staggers out to the middle, Kane hits the Tombstone for the win. An ok match with an ok crowd.

Winner: Kane (By Pinfall, 14, 09)

Jim Ross “Blackman threw everything he had at Kane but Kane is standing tall.”

Jerry Lawler “And despite all his efforts JR, I don’t think Blackman has even tested Kane tonight.”

<Kane grabs a lifeless Blackman and chokeslams him to some good heat.>

Jim Ross “There was no need for that!”

<Kane stand over Blackman and raises his arms up slowly before throwing them down as pyros go off.>

The Nation’s Night

<All the members of The Nation are talking in their locker room to a good pop.>

Rock “Tonight, D’lo, Kama. I want you to end this rivalry. And I will defeat Shamrock and tomorrow night on Raw, Rock will be champion with a full strength Nation behind him. You got that jabronis?”

Kama “Loud and clear Rock.”

<D’lo just sits there looking unimpressed and the crowd pop.>

Rock “You got that D’lo?”

D’lo “Yeh sure, cool.”

Rock “Damn it D’lo. I said do you get it?!”

D’lo “YES!”

Kama “You watch your match D’lo!”

<D’lo and Kama get in each others faces and the crowd pop but Rock separates them.>

Rock “Save it for the ring! DAMN IT!”

Dividing Nation’s

<A hype video for the D’lo Brown Vs Kama Mustafa is played.>

D’lo Brown Vs Kama Mustafa

<“The Nation” plays and Kama Mustafa appears from the back to some boos. He walks down to the ring and salutes the crowd.>

Jim Ross “Can The Nation end their differences here tonight?”

Jerry Lawler “Of course JR! The Nation tomorrow will be stronger than ever.”

<“The Nation” plays and D’lo Brown appears from the back to a loud pop. He shakes his head on the way down to the ring and again before going through the ropes. He climbs the turnbuckle and taunts to the crowd.>

Match Report

D’lo controls early on with some brawling until Kama catches him with a boot in the corner. Kama hits a variety of moves and gets some close falls. D’lo fights his way back into it and hits the Sky High for the three. A pretty poor match with a hot crowd.

Winner: D’lo Brown (By Pinfall, 16, 07)

<The Rock comes running to the ring. He helps both men up and grabs a microphone.>

Rock “Guys now you are going to shake hands!”

<Kama offers his hand and D’lo gingerly accepts until they grasp.>

Rock “Now isn’t that better then giving the Rock a damn headache every week!”

<Kama pulls D’lo into him and clotheslines him down and the crowd boo. Rock drags Kama away and turns his back on D’lo.>

Rock “What in the hell are you doing! I should throw you out right now! But I won’t, I’ll give you another chance and do you know why?”

<D’lo is slowly got back to his feet.>

Rock “Cause D’lo’s a damn punk ass jabroni!”

<Rock spins around and nails D’lo with a clothesline and the crowd boo loudly.>

Jim Ross “What in the hell is this?!”

<Kama then picks up D’lo and Rock sets him up for the Rock Bottom and nails it and the crowd boo.>

Rock “Consider yourself fired, bitch!”

<Kama and Rock begin to laugh and walk off as the crowd boo.>

Jerry Lawler “D’lo has just been ejected from The Nation.”

Snakeucation

<Michael Cole is standing by with Jake “The Snake” Roberts to a good pop.>

Cole “Tonight Snake you go up against Triple H for the European Championship. What are your thoughts on this match?”

Snake “My thoughts are simple, Triple H has to learn some respect. He doesn’t respect the business and he doesn’t respect what it means. Tonight I intend to show Triple H what the WWF really is. What it means to hold a title. I am not here because I am here to give Triple H an education and if he could shut up for one second, he might just learn something!”

D’lo Wants Revenge

<D’lo Brown storms in to Vince McMahon’s office whilst holding his head and the crowd cheer.>

D’lo “I want Rock tomorrow night! (Crowd cheer)”

Vince “Look I will give you a deal. If you promise to go home now I will give you Rock tomorrow night.”

D’lo “You got yourself a deal!”

<D’lo walks off and the crowd cheer.>

Jim Ross “What a match for tomorrow night!”

Jerry Lawler “But we got plenty more for tonight JR!”

Jim Ross “Your right King and Triple Vs Jake “The Snake” Roberts is next!”

European Championship

Jake “The Snake” Roberts Vs Triple H ©

<“Beware The Snake” plays and Jake “The Snake” Roberts appears from the back to some loud cheers. He slaps some fans hand on the way down and places his snake down at ringside.>

Jerry Lawler “That Snake is not fair JR!”

Jim Ross “I don’t think Roberts has used it to influence a match yet King.”

Jerry Lawler “Yeh your right, yet!”

Jim Ross “His days of that are over and talking of unfair advantages what about Chyna!”

Jerry Lawler “Well she never interjects herself in matches!”

Jim Ross “The hell she doesn’t!”

<“DX” plays and Triple H appears from the back with Chyna closely behind to some loud heat. He spits some water vapour before walking down to the ring. He enters the ring and does the crotch sign before spitting some more water vapour on the crowd while standing on the ropes and the crowd boo.>

Match Report

Triple H dominates early on until Roberts’s backbody drops him. Roberts keeps the pace slow and brawls with Triple H. Chyna turns the tide when she distracts Roberts. Triple H controls and hits a knee to face for a very near fall. He tries to hit the pedigree but Roberts reverses and catapults Triple H onto the turnbuckle. Roberts’s controls for a while and hits up the DDT. Triple H kicks out and Roberts sets Triple H up again but Chyna jumps on the apron. Roberts hits her off and turns around. The referee is checking on Chyna and Triple H hits a low blow and the pedigree for the three. A okish match with a hot crowd.

Winner And Still European Champion: Triple H (By Pinfall, 14, 27)

<Triple H celebrates on the turnbuckle with his title.>

Jim Ross “Something has to be done about Chyna!”

Jerry Lawler “Nar, it doesn’t. Triple H won, end of story.”

Jim Ross “Triple H is a damn good athlete but he demeans himself using this women constantly to earn him cheap victories.”

A National Plan

<The Rock is talking to Kama Mustafa in The Nation locker room and the crowd boo.>

Rock “Have you heard the news!”

Kama “You talking about D’lo and you tomorrow night?”

Rock “Yes damn it! What else? I don’t want to face that jabroni!”

Kama “Then you need a plan!”

Rock “(laughing) Kama you’re a genius!”

Kama “Thanks.”

Rock “Shut up you numbskull. Of course I need a plan. (Crowd laugh)”

Kama “Look you better get ready for your match for now.”

Rock “Alright.”

Kama “Ok then.”

<Rock walks off as Kama sits down with the crowd still laughing.>

Intercontinental Championship

Ken Shamrock Vs The Rock ©

<“World’s Most Dangerous Man” plays and Ken Shamrock appears from the back. He climbs up the ring steps and hits himself in the head while screaming. He enters the ring and hits himself once again.>

Jim Ross “This should be a great match up between two great up and comers here in the WWF.”

<“The Nation” plays and Rock appears from the back. He walks cockily to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle with his title.>

Jerry Lawler “And there is one great young lion JR!”

Jim Ross “Both of these men, by many, are seen as the future of this business.”

Match Report

Shamrock dominates early on with some technical wrestling until Rock explodes out the corner with a clothesline. Rock controls Shamrock with some brawling and takes him outside. Rock throws him off the steps and boucles his head off the guardrail. Rock throws Shamrock back in and nails the artistic elbow for a near fall. Shamrock gets back into it with a belly-to-belly out of nowhere. Both men stay down for nine and Shamrock controls again with some brawling and then technical wrestling. Shamrock locks the ankle lock and Rock desperately gets to the bottom rope. Rock gains control again when he hit the spinning DDT off the ropes and gets a very near fall. Rock controls for a while longer and hits another tornado DDT for another near fall. Rock goes outside and gets a chair, he enters and goes to hit Shamrock but the referee pulls it away. Rock turns around and Shamrock picks Rock’s ankle and locks in the ankle lock. Rock eventually taps. A superb match with a hot crowd. Great chemistry between these two.

Winner And New Intercontinental Champion: Ken Shamrock (By Pinfall, 27, 48)

<Shamrock has he hands raised by the referee while holding his new title to a loud pop.>

Jim Ross “What a marathon match!”

Jerry Lawler “Wow JR! Both men gave it there all but Shamrock comes out on top.”

The Final Stop

<“The Last Stop” plays as highlights of recent activities from Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels. The video ends with Owen Hart holding the WWF Title and the

commentary “To Gain The Edge At Wrestlemania.>

Shawn Michaels Vs Steve Austin

<“Sexy Boy” plays and Shawn Michaels appears from the back to the crowds boos. He struts to the ring and stops halfway where he poses as fireworks go off. He struts into the ring and taunts once more as fireworks go off and the crowd boo.>

Jim Ross “And the Showstoppa is in the house! Like him or hate him, you have to admit he is brilliant.”

<“Rattlesnake” plays and Austin appears from the back to a good pop. He walks with a purpose down to the ring and poses on all four turnbuckles and the crowd cheer.>

Jim Ross “And there is another brilliant man!”

Jerry Lawler “But JR, you forget there biggest asset. Their EGO!”

Match Report

It’s back and forth action between the two until HBK ducks a clothesline and Austin goes tumbling outside. HBK flies outside and takes Austin out and they go brawling up the rampway. Austin gains control with a well-placed knee and rams HBK into every barrier around. Austin throws HBK back in and dominates with some brawling. HBK eventually regains control when Austin bends down to early and allows HBK to DDT him for a near fall. HBK controls at a fast pace until Austin Lou Thresh presses him and follows up with some right hands. Austin know takes HBK outside and throws him onto the announce table and nails him with an elbow. He drags HBK back in and HBK regains control with a poke in the eye. HBK keeps everything at a fast pace and has hits the top rope elbow for a very near fall Austin rebounds with a clothesline but gets the referee by mistake. Vince McMahon comes running down to the ring with a chair and jumps into the ring. He goes to hit HBK but HBK ducks and McMahon gets Austin. HBK sweet chins McMahon and covers Austin for the three.

Winner: Shawn Michaels (By Pinfall, 28, 09)

<Shawn Michaels poses on the turnbuckle to some heat.>

Jim Ross “Damn it McMahon has just cost Austin the match!”

Jerry Lawler “And now DX is in charge of Raw!”

Jim Ross “This isn’t right. Goodnight everybody!”

<Show ends.>

Quick Results

Legion Of Doom beat New Age Outlaws to retain the WWF Tag Team Championship.

TAKA Michinoku beat Brian Christopher to capture the vacant Light Heavyweight Championship.

Kurt Angle beat Vader

Kane beat Steve Blackman

D'lo Brown beat Kama Mustafa

Triple H beat Jake "The Snake" Roberts to retain the WWF European Title

Ken Shamrock beat The Rock to capture the WWF Intercontinental Championship

Shawn Michaels beat Steve Austin

Superstars Summary

Top Match – Ken Shamrock Vs The Rock

Biggest Pop – Steve Austin

Biggest Heat – Shawn Michaels

I have decided to discontinue this diary. I have broke my teeth so to speak and have found my style on this diary and thanks to everyone who read. I may post my new diray up here too. IF i do keep an eye out. :)

Thanks guys.

• 9 months later...