WWE Smackdown!: After WrestleMania XXI

The Quasi Juice

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Full PPV Card:

Elimination HIAC, WWE World Title Match!

John Bradshaw Layfield © vs. Booker T vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

(the last two men decide who retires after Judgment Day. The loser retires)

WWE Tag Team Titles Match!

RVD and Mysterio © vs. The Flying Cousins (Kidman & Mikey Batts) vs. The Dudley Boyz

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match!

Funaki © vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Chavo Guerrero

Two Old Enemies

Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE United States Title Match!

Charlie Haas © vs. Carlito Cool

If you get the predictions right you will.......feel good :shifty: Sorry, I can't think of a prize at the moment

Edited by FDM

5 Matches for a PPV? That seems very low, it should be at LEAST six if not seven or eight. The card itself isn't brillant and the Hell in a Cell sounds like a massive clusterfuck I am sorry to say. What about the two people eliminated before the final two inside the Cell? Surely logic would state that they should also retire if the loser of the final fall is to too. The rest of the matches do seem uninspiring and don't really have the credable background to be intresting.

The attempt at humor at some places in your diary is very bad and makes it seem like a little child is attempting to write it, the writing itself isn't too bad with that exception. But with the influx of new superstars all at once this is a totally sureal experience, which in the majority of cases in a WWE diary is not good. If these superstars were built into the story over a longer period of time it could work but you've plonked them all in at once over a short period of time.

FDM I think work is needed to bring this diary to a much better level, and I do believe that you are probably capable of bringing it up. You just need to think things through more and work on it a lot, while you won't be able to erase some bits which I disagree with you can improve the writing and make it enjoyable to read.

5 Matches for a PPV? That seems very low, it should be at LEAST six if not seven or eight. The card itself isn't brillant and the Hell in a Cell sounds like a massive clusterfuck I am sorry to say. What about the two people eliminated before the final two inside the Cell? Surely logic would state that they should also retire if the loser of the final fall is to too. The rest of the matches do seem uninspiring and don't really have the credable background to be intresting.

The attempt at humor at some places in your diary is very bad and makes it seem like a little child is attempting to write it, the writing itself isn't too bad with that exception. But with the influx of new superstars all at once this is a totally sureal experience, which in the majority of cases in a WWE diary is not good. If these superstars were built into the story over a longer period of time it could work but you've plonked them all in at once over a short period of time.

FDM I think work is needed to bring this diary to a much better level, and I do believe that you are probably capable of bringing it up. You just need to think things through more and work on it a lot, while you won't be able to erase some bits which I disagree with you can improve the writing and make it enjoyable to read.

The idea behind the Hell in a Cell situation, sounds even worse now like that... <_< it doesn't seem right how a champion and someone being retired would be decided through two other wrestlers decisions at all. It sounded better when the loser of the final fall would be retired and that is saying something... Though I will give you the fact that it is "different".

The fact I saw a lot of names like Birchill and Chilly Willy etc fuelled that comment I made about debuting stars too fast. Keeping them on Velocity is fine but I also wondered about the actual superstars being used. Dallas is the right build and size but without a doubt he would use a different gimmick or his real name for Velocity matches than what he did in TNA.

And if you booked Smackdown properly leading up to Judgment Day you could easily have got seven matches without having fillers at all.

I am glad to see you reply to my criticism though, a lot of times people take it very badly when they are criticized when all the person is doing is trying to help and make the writer attract more of a fanbase.

I will probably come back at a later date and check this diary out again to see whats going on, so good luck on that front.

The idea behind the Hell in a Cell situation, sounds even worse now like that... <_<  it doesn't seem right how a champion and someone being retired would be decided through two other wrestlers decisions at all. It sounded better when the loser of the final fall would be retired and that is saying something... Though I will give you the fact that it is "different".

Nice diary. I like the way its going, I agree with TAFKA though that maybe a few superstars are being debuted within too small a time. I don't think its as bad when its Hussan or people signing from Raw because thats what you would expect but when its unknowns it doesn't really seem WWE to throw a lot in at the same time. But Its your diary and I still love it.

I however like the HIAC idea and think that the idea of people risking there careers for the title is a good one.

Anyways predictions so I can win that good feeling I've heard so much about;

Winner: JBL

Retires: Booker

RVD and Mysterio ©

Chavo Guerrero

Two Old Enemies

Big Show

Charlie Haas

Guest JoeyMadDogg

First off, love the diary!

Now for the ppv perdictions.

Winner: John Cena

Retires: JBL

Winner: The Flying Cousins

Winner: Funaki

Two Old Enemies

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Winner: Charlie Haas

Here are my Predictions

Winner: John Cena

Retires: JBL

Winner: The Dudley Boyz

Winner: Funaki

Two Old Enemies

Winner: Big Show

Edited by larziej

user posted image

Results, 07 April 2005

Jimmy Snuka Jr. vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

Snuka's second match in the WWE ever. Scotty looked really weak throughout the entire match, he didn't put any power behind his moves and he didn't seem interested in selling Snuka Jr.'s moves. Maybe Scotty needs a time off because this is bad for his opponents but also for himself because he will be fired if he keeps doing this. Snuka Jr. won the match with the Superfly Splash!

Winner: Jimmy Snuka Jr.

(67,61,73)

Video

Footage is shown of the last Smackdown! when Jim Cornette introduced his new clients; Muhammed Hussan, Bobby Roode, Kenzo Suzuki and Burchill. They call themselves the International Corporation. Roode & Hussan immediately defeated the WWE Tag Team Champions in a non-titles match and Burchill totally destroyed Hardcore Holly in the Burchill Challenge!

(79)

Nunzio vs. Jason Cross

"One Man Clan" Nunzio hasn't been doing much lately. Maybe if he wins this match he will get back into the Cruiserweight Title race. This was a good back and forth match with Cross doing a lot of high flying moves while Nunzio used his Technical skills. They also did a spot where they Arm Dragged each other for 30 seconds long. Nunzio seemed the better of the two but we were fooled because it was Cross who won the match after avoiding a Superkick from Nunzio and hitting Nunzio with a dropkick followed by the Crossfire!

Winner: Jason Cross

(74,63,85)

Video

Another video is shown but this is about Judgment Day. It hypes the PPV matches up and they stop at the HIAC match where they show shots of the men who will fight in the HIAC match. Who will be the WWE Champion after Judgment Day and who will retire?

(90)

Val Venis vs. Rene Dupree

This could have been a Smackdown! match but although the WWE's booking team has been improving over the last few weeks they still make mistakes. Dupree played the annoying Frenchmen again and Venis got the crowd behind him, no wait he got the women in the crowd behind him by shaking his ass in the middle of the ring before the match began. This was an average contest with Dupree doing the French Tickler twice and Venis trying to crush Dupree also twice with the Money Shot but Dupree rolled away every time. Eventually Venis went for the third Money Shot and finally he hit it and he got the victory. Big one for Venis!

Winner: Val Venis

(71,69,74)

Mike the Miz & Daniel Puder vs. Reigns and Jindrak

The Tough Enough winner and the Tough Enough runner-up teamed together in yet another good match with Reigns & Jindrak in it. I wonder how they keep putting on good matches because they aren't THAT good in the ring. Early in the contest Jindrak and Reigns noticed that The Miz was the weak link in the team and that's why they kept Mike from tagging in Puder. After a couple of minutes Mike the Miz managed to get the hot tag and Puder was on fire for a while until Reigns caught him with one of his brutal Powerbombs. Reigns covered Puder and his team won the match. Puder and the Miz still have a lot to learn!

Winner: Reigns and Jindrak

(77,71,84)

=====

We got a 4.28 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 9050 people.

We made $362000 from ticket sales.

Jimmy Snuka Jr. and Scotty 2 Hotty didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?

Full PPV Card:

Winner: JBL

Retires: Booker T

Winners: RVD and Mysterio

Winner: Chavito

Two Old Enemies

Winner: Brock Lesnar

I think it's great so many people are reading my diary. It motivates me to continue writing a lot, many thanks! I have noticed that nobody thinks the Dudley Boyz will win the Tag Team Titles. I guess everybody thinks there time is over or something like that :blink:

*Note: Look at my signature, I updated it. Credit to LOL for the great banner

Next Show: WWE Judgment Day 2005

Edited by FDM

This is some good stuff man. I really really like it

1. WHERE DO U FIND THAT UBER AWESOME VELOCITY BANNER!!!??!?!!

and...

2. I have always wondered on your sig, how you get that little bar thing there to use for your diarys? It could be rather useful to me... please do tell.

Edited by Hailtothechimp