WWE Smackdown!: After WrestleMania XXI

The Quasi Juice

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a show man and shame bout guerrero retiring like becoz sd doesnt have many talented wrestlers as him but gr8 2 c angle as a face and WWE Champion. i will b reading.

(Bring in the n.W.o)

lol seriosuly i wouldt bother i tried it and failed lol.

well done dude

nWo 4 life...............

What stops you from typing properly?

Seriously?

Anyway, great end to the PPV, shame that Eddie has retired, he isn't even that old, that must have sucked when you saw that, I hope he stays on in a non-wrestling role, or maybe become a manager.

Man, if Smackdown! could do that quality of PPV's, that would really bring them out of the 10 feet hole of crap they dug themselves into. Shame about Eddie thought, I really wanted him to stay around and pull off another Eddie vs. Kurt match for the strap. BLAST! I also cant believe I tied in the prediction.

Edited by Hailtothechimp

WWE Smackdown! Roster

<-- Main Event -->

Big Show (Over: 91)

Booker T (Over: 93)

Brock Lesnar (Over: 91)

Kurt Angle (Over: 100)

<-- Upper Midcard -->

Akio (Over: 82)

Chavo Guerrero (Over: 82)

Carlito Cool (Over: 82)

Charlie Haas (Over: 84)

Funaki (Over: 81)

John Bradshaw Layfield (Over: 85)

John Cena (Over: 87)

Rob Van Dam (Over: 81)

Ultimo Dragon (Over: 82)

<-- Midcard -->

Al Snow (Over: 66)

Billy Kidman (Over 80)

Bobby Lashley (Over: 65)

Bubba Ray Dudley (Over: 77)

Daniel Puder (Over: 72)

D-Von Dudley (Over: 76)

Hardcore Holly (Over: 69)

Jesus Aguilera (Over: 58)

Jimmy Snuka Jr. (Over: 63)

Kenzo Suzuki (Over: 70)

Luther Reigns (Over: 74)

Mark Jindrak: (Over: 68)

Mike the Miz (Over: 70)

Mikey Batts (Over: 64)

Muhammed Hussan (Over: 74)

Nunzio (Over: 63)

Orlando Jordan (Over: 74)

Paul London (Over: 68)

Rene Dupree (Over: 73)

Rey Mysterio (Over: 82)

Scotty 2 Hotty (Over: 65)

Val Venis (Over: 65)

William Jones (Over: 61)

<-- Lower Midcard -->

Bobby Roode (Over: 59)

Burchill (Over: 60)

Dallas (Over: 55)

Jason Cross (Over: 62)

Shannon Moore (Over: 56)

Spike Dudley (Over: 63)

Unknown Warrior (Over: 41)

=====

Notes: Smackdown! is kicking RAW's ass again. RAW is signing guys like Hulk Hogan and Goldberg while SD! didn't make any weird signings. The Cruiserweights are getting more over every show and it is a matter of time before we see a new face in the Main Event scene. I like how it is going so far.

WWE SD! Champions:

WWE World Heavyweight Champion:

user posted image

KURT ANGLE

WWE Cruiserweight Champion:

user posted image

ULTIMO DRAGON

WWE United States Champion:

user posted image

CHARLIE HAAS

WWE Tag Team Champions:

user posted image and user posted image

RVD AND MYSTERIO

Guest DamRho

In the beginning of the diary it said that Undertaker had his last match ever at WrestleMania XXI and after that he retired. Now it's time for others to go and raise hell in the main event. :)

WWEInsiders.com

"Val Venis is injured for 8 months because of a Neck Injury he suffered just before WWE Smackdown! was taped. Venis came to Smackdown! not to long ago because he wasn't feeling good at RAW and the Vince McMahon still thinks Val Venis can be a big player in the WWE. He was shipped over to Smackdown! to receive his "mega push" and he was the man who was going to take Eddie Guerrero's spot in the Main Event scene, but now someone else needs to take it. It is expected that Venis will not be getting the push he was about to get after 8 months because then somebody else has taken his spot already. We wish Val Venis the best luck in recovering..."

user posted image

(sorry it took so long but I took some time off :rolleyes: )

user posted image

Results, 12 May 2005

THE NEW CHAMP IS HERE

The show kicks off with Kurt Angle coming to the ring and the fans cheer for the Olympic Gold Medalist. Angle grabs a microphone.

Angle: 'Oh it's true....I did it again. In 2000 I survived a 6 Man Hell in a Cell match, more then 4 years later I step into hell again and again I walk out as the WWE World Champion. I'm really proud of myself, I'm really proud to wear the WWE Title around my waist again and I'm proud to be YOUR WWE Champion! (crowd cheers) But there is also another man who should be proud of himself and that man is Eddie Guerrero. You see, Eddie has done it all in his career. He has won numerous titles, including the one I have right now, Eddie went through hell and back but he kept working hard and it paid off because it has made him one of the best wrestlers of all time....Eddie Guerrero can't come out right now because he is retired, he is at home with his family and that's great too, I wish I could be with my family more often, so instead of having him come down the aisle tonight, let's watch a little video of some of Eddie's highlights in his amazing career...'

The fans chant Eddie's name before the video starts playing. It begins with Eddie's as a kid and when he first started to wrestle, then is goes to his time at ECW, to WCW and then to his time in the WWE with the Radicals. The video ended with him holding the WWE World Title in the air at WrestleMania XX.

Angle: 'Eddie was an amazing athlete and I think we should give him a standing ovation for all the things he..'

Suddenly Kurt Angle is interrupted by John Cena's music theme! Cena appears on the aisle.

Cena: 'Yo, yo, yo Kurt! Congrats on winning the title man, but we all know it should have been me winning it. You don't deserve it, you haven't done jack shit lately, but I have been kicking ass everywhere. I lost my precious WWE United States Title because John Bradshaw Layfield interfered in my match, so I think I deserve to be the new WWE Champ. You gimme that belt Kurt'

Angle: 'What the hell are you talking about? You are talking rubbish Cena! I won this title and you have to accept that, just like Eddie Guerrero. Oh and speaking of Eddie, we were just about to give him a standing ovation for all his efforts but then you came'

Cena: 'Who cares 'bout Eddie man? He wasn't ridin' wit the Chain Gang so who the f*ck cares 'bout Eddie!? (crowd boo's Cena) What? All of a sudden you guys boo me? Eddie is a former WWE Champion, I'm not....but I'm still young and he was not when he became a 1-time WWE Champion. Eddie is nothin' to me because I know I'll accomplish more then him before I am 37....damn that's old! It was 'bout time he retired or else Smackdown! would have turned into the retirement home! Now back ta business Kurt, I want the WWE Title and I'm not going ta wait 'till you give me a WWE Title shot, so if you don't give me a shot at the title right now I'll walk down the aisle and I'll roll into the ring and I'll put my CHAIN IN YOUR ASS! Word life'

The crowd chants for Kurt Angle as Kurt smiles.

Angle: 'Cena, you have a lot of nerve for such a tiny little PIECE OF SHIT! You are NOT going to get a WWE Title shot; you'll have to earn your way to the WWE Title! But if ya want some.....come and get some!'

The crowd pops and John Cena runs to the ring. Angle and Cena brawl in the ring until Angle grabs Cena from behind and hits him with the Angle Slam! Kurt Angle does a pose on a turnbuckle with the WWE Title before he leaves.

(96)

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match!

Ultimo Dragon © vs. Shannon Moore

Shannon "All That And" Moore runs to the ring and he gets cheered a bit. I think Moore will never get over, but he is a great lower midcarder so it doesn't really matter. Japanese music starts playing and Dragon comes to the ring with his former manager Sonny Onoo! I guess he is managing Ultimo again. The bell rings and Moore goes for a Running Forearm but Ultimo avoids. Moore tries to whip Ultimo into the corner but Ultimo reverses and Moore gets whipped into the corner. Ultimo puts Moore on the top rope and he hits him with a beautiful Hurricanranna followed by a cover but Moore kicks out at two. Ultimo hits Moore with a nasty Backbreaker before lifting Moore up and throwing his neck onto the top rope! Dragon taunts the fans before attempting an arrogant cover but Moore kicks out, Ultimo Dragon should have went for the cover immediately because now Moore had time to recover. At 5:44 Dragon whips Moore into the ropes and he goes for a Dropkick but Moore ducks it and he immediately jumps onto the top rope, Ultimo turns around straight into the Mooregasm! Moore takes Ultimo in a La Magistral Pin, but Sonny Onoo breaks the pin. Moore is pissed off and he jumps over the ropes onto Onoo! The crowd heavily cheers and Moore goes onto the top rope again after dropkicking Onoo into the crowd. Ultimo slowly gets back to his feet, he turns around straight into ANOTHER MOOREGASM! Moore hooks Ultimo's leg, 1....2.....Ultimo kicks out! How did he do that?! Moore has a confused look on his face as he goes onto the top rope again, he calls for a third Mooregasm but Sonny Onoo is back at ringside and he shakes the ropes and Moore falls off! Ultimo is back to his feet and he grabs Moore from behind and he hits him with a bridged Suplex, 1...2....3! Those Mooregasm's took a lot out of Shannon too! Ultimo was close to losing the belt right after he won it! After the match Ultimo and Sonny Onoo celebrate while walking away.

------------------

Winner: Ultimo Dragon ©

(80,66,94)

IT'S TIME

A music theme starts playing that sounds a lot like John Bradshaw Layfield's theme. Jim Cornette appears and he walks to the ring followed by Burchill, Muhammed Hussan, Bobby Roode and his bodyguard Kenzo Suzuki. Cornette receives a microphone from the referee.

Cornette: 'Last week the International Corporation showed the world what they are made of. We have Burchill, the monster from England, who easily DESTROYED Hardcore Holly in a singles match. We also saw Muhammed Hassan and Bobby Roode, the tag team of the I-Corporation, beat the WWE Tag Team Champions Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio in there first match together. I think it's clear that the future of the World Wrestling Entertainment is standing in this ring right now. It's only just a matter of time before the I-Corporation takes the WWE over...'

The crowd heavily boos while Jim Cornette gives the microphone to Muhammed Hassan.

Hassan: 'JIM CORNETTE PEOPLE, CHEER FOR THE LEGEND! (crowd starts a big "USA! USA!" chant) Ah shut up! I came to from RAW to Smackdown! because I thought the fans of Smackdown! would be little smarter then those dumb ass RAW fans. I thought you guys wouldn't start a USA chant every time I speak, I thought you people had brains, but I was clearly wrong....There is only one American who I believe in, and he is probably the only American who doesn't hate me for being an Arab-American. That man is Jim Cornette....and I think he deserves to be cheered because he did it again, he found the future of pro wrestling and he managed to make us a group'

Hassan gives the mic back to Jim Cornette.

Cornette: 'Thank you Hassan, I appreciate it. You can boo all you want but we are not going anywhere any time soon! But now it's time for the next BURCHILL CHALLENGE! Who dares to face the British warrior...'

After 20 seconds Daniel Puder walks to the ring and the crowd cheers big time for the Tough Enough winner. Puder rolls into the ring and he has a microphone.

Puder: 'Burchill, I admit you look strong, you are a big mofo, but I wonder if you are TOUGH ENOUGH to beat ME! You and me, one on one, Tough Enough champion versus big fat dumbass! Bring it on!'

Cornette: 'Wow wow wow there fella. Burchill accepts your challenge. But before the match begins I'd like to say that Burchill will take no responsibility for any……broken.....BONES!!'

(68)

Burchill Challenge!

Daniel Puder vs. Burchill

The bell rings and immediately Hardcore Holly and Al Snow come to the ring and they are going to cheer for Puder at ringside. Burchill grabs Puder and he pushes Puder into a corner. Burchill hits Puder with a big chop to his chest before putting Puder onto the top rope. Jim Cornette yells "get him!" and Burchill hits Puder with a huge Superplex off the top rope! Burchill covers Puder but Puder manages to kick out. Burchill locks Puder into a Headlock but Puder gets to the ropes and he stiff kicks Burchill down. Puder smiles before locking Burchill into a Key Lock! Burchill is in terrible pain but he uses his strength to get to the ropes. At 3:23 Puder's face is busted open because Burchill played with him at ringside. In the ring Burchill whips Puder into the ropes and he connects with a huge Powerslam. Burchill orders Puder to get back to his feet and he looks at the crowd with a crazy look on his face before hitting Puder with an awesome STO. Burchill crushes Puder with the Standing Shooting Star Press! Burchill covers Puder, one....two...Al Snow breaks the count! Kenzo Suzuki enters the ring and he clotheslines Snow out of the ring. Burchill picks Puder back up and he hits him with the greatest move in the history of wrestling; the C4! Burchill puts one hand on Puder's chest, 1....2...3! It's over, Burchill did it, and he has impressed everybody again! After the match the I-Corporation pose in the middle of the ring and the fans boo heavily.

-------------------

Winner: Burchill

(73,65,82)

REMATCH

John Bradshaw Layfield is backstage and he has something on his mind.

JBL: 'Yes, laugh at me all ya want, I lost the WWE Championship before I became a champion for 1 year. At Great American Bash I won the WWE Title from the now retired Eddie Guerrero....the next Pay-Per-View is the Great American Bash which means I was hella close to accomplish a 1-year title reign. I was a great champion, how long is it ago since a man held the WWE Title as long as I did? Now we have Kurt Angle, a has-been, as our WWE World Heavyweight Champion.....but tonight I'll be at the top of the mountain again. That's right Kurt, like it or not, I'm using my rematch clause and I'm using it tonight in the main event! Your WWE Title reign will end tonight and then I'll be a 2-time WWE Champion! At Judgment Day you took everything away from me Kurt, not only did you take away the WWE Title but you also took away my Cabinet. Amy Weber and Orlando Jordan don't want to work for me because I'm not the top dog in the WWE anymore..... But I'll get them back tonight, just like I'll get the WWE Title back! Kurt, you better watch out because John Bradshaw Layfield, the champion of all champions, is coming for you and this time I'm not scared!'

JBL drops the microphone and he walks away.

(86)

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING

Kurt Angle is walking around in the backstage area with the WWE Title on his shoulder. Amy Weber appears and she smiles.

Weber: 'Kurt, congratulations on winning the WWE World Championship!'

Angle: 'You are happy for me? You lost your job because of me'

Weber: 'No I didn't, I decided to quit working for JBL because he isn't the WWE Champion anymore. I want to work with the best and right now Kurt, YOU are the best of the best....which leads me to offering my services to you'

A big smirk appears on Kurt Angle's face. Weber touches Angle's body with a horny look.

Weber: 'Image is everything Kurt. You are at the top of the mountain, you are the WWE Champion and the WWE Champion needs to look as good as possible because he's on TV more then any other wrestler on the roster. Think about it, I'll get back to you at the end of the show.....okay?'

Amy Weber wants to walk away but Kurt stops her.

Angle: 'I don't need to think about it. I think it's pretty damn obvious what my decision is. (Weber nods and smiles) Amy, you are hot, I give you that, but I'd NEVER take you as my image consultant! (crowd pops big time) Not that I need one of course...'

Amy Weber walks away with her head down and Kurt Angle touches the WWE Title.

(85)

I-Corporation vs. The Sucka Squad

Last week Muhammed Hassan and Bobby Roode impressed us all with a victory over the current WWE Tag Team Champions, Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio, in a non titles match. Let's see if they can win again, this time against "Chilly Willy" William Jones and Bobby Lashley. The bell rings and Roode takes the upper hand on Lashley with a couple of right hands. Roode whips Lashley into the ropes and he connects with a big boot to the face. Roode covers Lashley but Lashley kicks out before the referee can get a two count. Roode tags Hassan, who hops into the ring. Hassan chokes Lashley in the corner before hitting Lashley with a Vertical Suplex. Hassan does a pose in the middle of the ring and the crowd boos heavily until Bobby Lashley gets back to his feet and Lashley low blows Hassan! At 5:34 William Jones hits Hassan with a big Side Walk Slam. Jones locks Hassan into a Headlock but Hassan nails Jones with a stun gun followed an amazing springboard dropkick. Hassan crawls to his corner and he makes the hot tag to Bobby Roode, the canadian destroyer. Jones immediately goes for a clothesline but Roode avoids and he hits Jones with a quick Neckbreaker. Roode whips Jones into the ropes and he goes for a Belly to Belly Suplex but Jones pushes Roode away and suddenly he crushes Roode with the Chilly Bomb! Jones is about to cover Roode but he goes crazy...it's his other personality! Jones knocks Lashley off the apron and then he goes onto the top rope. Jones goes for a big Elbow Drop onto Roode but Roode rolls away and he quickly tags Muhammed Hassan. Jones roars before running towards Hassan, only to get nailed with a DDT. Jones pulls himself back to his feet with the ropes and Hassan kicks Jones in the mid-section followed by the Arabian Nights. Hassan hooks Jones' leg, 1....2....3! They have won again! After the match William Jones changes personality again and he helps Lashley while Muhammed Hassan and Bobby Roode celebrate with the rest of the International Corporation.

-------------------

Winners: I-Corporation

(72,65,79)

IN THEODORE'S OFFICE

The General Manager of Smackdown! Theodore Long is backstage, and he is sitting behind his desk with a piece of paper in front of him.

Long: 'Wassup playa's? Judgment Day was off the hizzle fo shizzle, it was great. We can talk about it all night long but you guys need to understand that I have a show to run, aight? I made two more matches for tonight and I think you guys deserve to know what the matches are. First Charlie Haas will defend the WWE United States Title against Orlando Jordan! JBL's former Chief of Staff has a chance to start his own big career. Also tonight we will see the Big Show (big pop) and Booker T versus John Cena (crowd boo's) and Brock Lesnar! What do ya think 'bout that? It's gonna be off tha hook, belee dat playa's. Holla......holla, holla'

(74)

WWE United States Title Match!

Orlando Jordan vs. Charlie Haas ©

Eight days after defeating Carlito Cool, Charlie Haas has to defend his title again. Orlando Jordan got tremendous heel heat, which is surprising. Jordan starts the match with a right hand to Charlie, followed by a couple of more stiff right hands. Jordan whips Haas into the ropes and he tries to hit Haas with a superkick but Haas dropkicks Jordan into a corner. Haas spears Jordan before hitting Jordan with a hard Snap Suplex. Haas starts working Jordan's back with Backbreakers and holds. At 4:00 Jordan takes control with hard shots to the mid-section. Jordan nails Haas with a Headbutt followed an irish whip into the corner with impact. Jordan covers Haas but Haas easily kicks out. Jordan picks Haas up and he whips him into the ropes. Haas ducks a Clothesline attempt from Jordan and he nails Jordan with a huge Superkick. Haas locks Jordan into the Haas of Pain and Jordan taps out after 10 seconds of pain. After the match Charlie Haas celebrates in the ring until Carlito Cool comes from under the ring and he tries to surprise Haas from behind but Haas turns around and he nails Carlito with the US Title!

-------------------

Winner: Charlie Haas ©

(83,82,84)

Booker T & Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar & John Cena

WELL, WELL IT'S THA BIGGG SHOW! The biggest man in the World Wrestling Entertainment today walks to the ring while the fans cheer. Show does a pose in the middle of the ring until....CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKA?! Here is the Bookerman! Booker T comes to the ring with his homies, Bobby Lashley and "Chilly Willy" William Jones. Booker T wants to do the Spinarooni with the Sucka Squad in the ring but the referee tells Jones and Lashley to go away. Here comes the pain! Brock Lesnar quickly walks to the ring and he is being followed by Paul Heyman. The doctor of Thuganomics is the last man to come to the ring and his Heel turn has been done succesfully. The bell rings and Lesnar starts the contest against Booker T. Lesnar hits Booker T in the mid-section with his knee before crushing Booker T with a big Spinebuster. Heyman yells something to Lesnar and Lesnar decides to lock Booker T into the Brock Lock. Booker T screams in pain but Big Show enters the ring and he breaks the hold. Lesnar goes after Show but Booker T takes him into a Roll-Up from behind, 1...2...Lesnar kicks out! Booker T hits Lesnar with two hard knife edge chops before going for the Book End but Lesnar pushes Booker T away and he spears him into the corner after tagging John Cena. Cena goes crazy and he hits Booker T with right and left hands and kicks. At 8:22 Cena avoids a clothesline attempt from the Big Show and Cena takes Show down with a Dropkick to his knees. Cena hits Show with the Five Knuckle Shuffle, which is received by a mixed reaction from the crowd. Cena covers Show but Show kicks out. Lesnar wants to get in, Cena tags him. Lesnar has a big smile on his face while Big Show slowly gets back to his feet. Lesnar rakes Show's back before hitting Show with a German Suplex! Lesnar goes for the cover but Show just pushes Lesnar away! Show hits Lesnar with a big chop to his chest which echoes through the arena before nailing Lesnar with a vicious Headbutt. Show grabs Lesnar by his throat but Lesnar kicks Show away. Lesnar puts Show on his shoulders for the F5, but Show lands behind Lesnar and he grabs Lesnar by his throat but again Lesnar kicks Show away and again he goes for the F5 and AGAIN Show gets out of the F5 and...CHOKESLAM TO LESNAR! Booker T spin kicks Cena off the apron while Show pins Lesnar, 1...2..3! After the match Big Show celebrates with Booker T while Paul Heyman talks to Lesnar and John Cena is pissed off.

-------------------

Winners: Booker T & Big Show

(88,90,84)

WWE World Title Match!

Kurt Angle © vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Before John Bradshaw Layfield goes to the ring Orlando Jordan appears and he says he wants to stay JBL's chief of staff because he believes in him. JBL and Jordan hug before they go to the ring together. Kurt Angle is the last wrestler to go to the ring tonight and the crowd loudly cheers for their Olympic Hero. Angle comes to the ring without Mark Jindrak and Luther Reigns. They are not Angle's little helpers any more. The bell rings and Angle and JBL stare at each other. JBL's gets distracted by a huge "Bucko! Bucko!" chant. Kurt Angle takes his chance and he takes JBL down with a Running Forearm. JBL immediately gets back to his feet and he touches his head. JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell but Angle avoids the pain. Angle grabs JBL from behind but JBL reverses and he hits Angle with a quick German Suplex. JBL throws Angle out of the ring and he distracts the referee while Orlando Jordan throws Angle face first onto the guardrail. Jordan smashes Angle's head onto the steel ring post before rolling Angle back into the ring. JBL whips Angle into the ropes and he connects with a big boot to the face. JBL hooks Angle's leg but Angle puts his other leg on the second rope. JBL goes for a Powerbomb but Angle reverses into a Sunset Flip, 1...2..JBL kicks out! At 13:00 Angle goes for a Crossbody off the top rope but JBL catches him in mid-air and he slams Angle down to the mat. JBL starts hitting Angle with stiff right hands until Angle rolls away. Angle gets back to his feet and he takes JBL down with a shot to JBL's knees. Angle let's out a big "whoooo" before locking JBL into the Ankle Lock. JBL tries to get to the ropes but suddenly he kicks Angle away with his other leg. JBL again goes for a Powerbomb but this time Angle counters into a falling DDT. Angle hits JBL with three German Suplexes in a row after playing with JBL for a while. Angle calls for the Ankle Lock and he locks JBL into the Ankle Lock. Orlando Jordan slides into the ring but Angle kicks him in the groin, followed by a huge Angle Slam and a big ass pop from the crowd! JBL is back to his feet and he tries to surprise Angle with the Clothesline From Hell but Angle dropkicks JBL down! Angle locks JBL into the Ankle Lock and this time Orlando Jordan manages to break the hold! Jordan distracts the referee while JBL grabs a steel chair. Angle pulls himself up with the ropes and JBL is waiting behind him with the chair. Suddenly a black man runs to the ring and the fans go wild. It's FAAROOQ! Faarooq kicks the chair out of JBL's hands and he crushes JBL with the Big Man Spinebuster. Angle locks JBL into the Ankle Lock again, Faarooq clotheslines O.J out of the ring.....JBL taps out! Faarooq is back and he helps Angle get the win. JBL was about to cheat! This match proves that Angle can carry anyone to a great match.

-----------------

Winner: Kurt Angle ©

(89,90,89)

The show goes off the air with JBL in shock and Kurt Angle shaking hands with Faarooq!

=====

We got a 6.24 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 10050 people.

We made $402000 from ticket sales.