Must... Buy... Apple..... Ipod.

K

I would be terribly happy if I got a 5GB Mp3 Player, doesn't matter what kind, although an IPod would be good too. I have tons of CDs burned with music inside, but sadly I don't have a Discman (mine broke a few months ago) and since then I've been craving for a MP3 player.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following people understood this thread:

no-one.

I was talking about how in the middle of blade trinity, everything stopped for twenty minutes so they could advertise the iPod, with a close up slow motion shot of itunes transferring songs. Twice.

I liked Blade:Trinity, but oh well. I have one question though...Ipods are from Apple....do you need an Apple Computer to use it? Thats one of the big things stopping me from buying one at the moment.

- Rio DJ, has loads of pre-set ways to play back stuff (like; random playlist, newest additions, oldest additions, by genre/year/artist/album/etc, most listened to, least listened to, etc etc etc.)

*cough iTunes smart playlists cough*

I tell you what mind, it may be down to me having weird ears, but if I started doing karate i'm convinced my dinky iPod headphones wouldn't stay in long. Other than that I heart product placement if I love the product. Anyone else amused that HHH allowed himself to job to a sidekick?

I saw Blade the other day and yeh you are right, the advertising is so blatant in it. HHH also sucks.

Rock > HHH

Better yet.

Hogan > HHH

Anyway, I really want to get myself an iPod, they are cool, I can live without one but it would be kinda handy to have one. Gives me something to do during Media lessons.

Rather then start a new topic...

I have a chance to buy a used 40GB third generation iPod with tons of songs already on it from a cousin for $300 CDN, should I? It's practically brand new, she would really take care of her things. Plus it would have 2000+ songs on it already.