X-Men Legends

K

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

So far I've seen Wolverine, Cyclops, Magma, Beast, Rogue, Iceman, Storm, Jean Grey and Nightcrawler. I've heard Psylocke is in the game, I've seen pics of Colossus in the game, and I've just started a mission with a mention of "Remy", so I'm hoping Gambit's in as well.

Classic Xmen Costumes

Finish the game one time to get classic Xmen costumes

Unlock Colossus Character

Finish the Nuclear Facility Level

Unlock Beast - Ice Man - Jean Grey - Rogue - Storm Characters

Finish the 1st Level

Unlock Gambit Character

Finish the 3rd Level

Unlock Cyclops Character

On the New York City Riot Level beat Mystique

Unlock Magma Character

Finish Magma's 2nd training round

Unlock Jubilee & Nightcrawler Characters

Finish the 2nd Level

Unlock Psylocke Character

Finish the NYC Riot - Muir Island - Sewer Level

Unlock Emma Frost Character

Finish the Nuclear Facility Level then in the X Mansion find Emma Frost

Edited by Apple Shampoo

Emma Frost is in it? Wewt. The developers must've done their research to include someone as relatively new as Emma Frost.

Got the game today. I think it is really good. I've managed to get to the third level before I had to eat, and haven't playd it for a little while, but I thoroughly enjoyed what I've played so far.

It's really easy to pick up on and, as someone said, if you've played any of the LotR games on PS2, the premise is the same. The graphics are really nice and for some reason, I love the comic-booky look of the characters.

Emma Frost has been around since the late-70s/early-80s, if not earlier. Though I've heard this game includes her secondary mutation, which was only introduced a few years ago.

One thing that severely pissed me off about this game was how they made Wolverine clear and away, by far, the best character in the game, if only because he's the only character that doesn't need health powerups to heal. They really should have included a 'medic' character. Maybe Jean Grey. I mean, hell, if she can shut off other people mutant powers, eat stars and manipulate matter on a molecular level, I'm sure she can seal wounds and heal bruises.

Well you can make Wolverine the best character in the game but sometimes it's not necesssary. As you play through the game you'll be bombarded with the health regenerative items. I played as Wolverine yeah, but I never really noticed his health regenerating ability because I never built that up. It was all about the claws baby. B)

Emma Frost has been around since the late-70s/early-80s, if not earlier. Though I've heard this game includes her secondary mutation, which was only introduced a few years ago.

Yeah, I'm probably thinking of her 2nd mutation, or the fact that other than this game, I've never ever seen her in an X-Men game. Emma always be gettin' the shaft, yo.