Elite Wrestling Revolution

erstyle

Elite Wrestling Revolution

Redefining The Wrestling Industry

user posted image

Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Extreme Warfare Revenge using a modified version of NGWERW #4 stat update and should not be miscontrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumors, or results. This following has nothing to do with Elite Wrestling Revolution, their wrestlers & Staff. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used in this forum are copyrighted by the organization they come from. Also, everything is going to be written in English even though in reality, it would be french everywhere.

::Getting To Know Me::

My Name Is Jean-Philippe Blais. I’m 19 years old and I Live In Quebec City. Favorite bands: Alexisonfire, A Static Lullaby, Atreyu, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Hopesfall, The Bled, Thursday. I also like to snowboard a lot. I usually have a season pass at Stoneham / Mont Ste-Anne in Quebec. And of course, I'm into Indy Wrestling... especially from the province of Quebec (EWR/IWS) I'm also running the EWR street team for 7 months now.

Part #1

::October 8 2004::

Éric Picard (EWR Owner, Nightmare Manson) came to my house because we needed to distribute the posters from the upcoming show (Elite 8 Tournament) Usually, I distribute them at them end of each shows to my team but since Daniels cancelled his appearance at the last minute for the NWA:TNA PPV tapping, they weren’t ready in time. Once Corino was booked, we sent the info to Adam in UK and when he sent them back to Quebec, they were ready. I took almost 2 hours to go at everyone door. On our way back home on the highway, Eric stopped very fast because a car bumped another one and stopped in the middle of the highway. Everything that was on the dash was sent on my knees... Papers, CD, and a big black book. I try to open it but Éric didn’t want me to at first. But since we were going to be stop there for a long time, I looked at the official EWR Booking !!! (I Can’t reveal anything I saw) And don’t know why but to past the time, I took a pen and a loose sheet of paper and created a EWR show of my own. By the time I was done, they finally removed the car and Éric drove me back home.

2 Months Later...

user posted image

(Source : www.elitewrestling.ca)

Winner Announced!

Quebec, December 4 2004,

Last November, we started a contest in which fans had to submit a wrestling card for our 2nd show in December called Cyberslam.  With this event, EWR wants to raise funds in order to buy Christmas gifts to children that parents can’t afford. This morning, we choose what we thought was the best card from all the ones we’ve received.  And the winner is Jean-Philippe Blais!  Congratulations to him.  Come and see a great wrestling show for a great cause on December 11 2004!

Main Event

EWR Championship Match

Crazy Crusher © vs Senior Kid

4 Way Match

Kevin Steen vs El Generico vs Sexxxy Eddy vs Excess

Tag Match

S.L.I. (W/Fred) vs New Breed

Single Match

Keven Martel vs Mr. X-Treem (W/Steve Parker)

Hardcore Match (W/Special Guest Referee = Nightmare Manson)

Simon Sanders vs The Arsenal

Single Match

Beef Wellington vs Giovanni

Single Match

Radd Adams vs Pee-Wee

Edited by erstyle

I don't know a whole lot about the Quebec Indy scene, which I think is a shame, but I'll definitely keep an eye on this nevertheless. From what names I do know (Generico, Eddy, Excess, Arsenal, Steen, etc.) this looks like it has a lot of potential to be really entertaining. I'll definitely be reading again.

Holy fuck, this wasn't at all expected, especially with EWR being as unknown as they are. I'm very thrilled to see what you'll do with this. Just one thing, do justice for the hardcore/crazy matches. :>

Oh yeah, that recent Crazy Crusher bump off a ladder on a ladder onto the top of a ladder...quite possibly one of the most brutal bumps I've ever seen! :o

Out Of Character Comments;

Check out this video. My friend took it with my Digital Camera cause I was ringside filming :P

Video Here

Some people think it was useless, other think it's one of the most incredible bump they've ever seen. I enjoyed it... :thumbsup:

Almost done with part 2, should be online tomorrow.

Awesome...my only exposure to the IWS workers is from the Blood, Sweat and Beers tape and I have to say, I was impressed.

Your knowledge of the workers should help you in writing this diary, good luck and I'll be checking it out.

And if I have to give one of those generic OHMIGOD PUSH AJ STYLES~!11! style comments, push El Generico.

PART #2

::December 11 2004::

I showed up early at Centre MGR Marcoux. Éric introduced me to EWR staff member I had already seen but never talked to. I even had the chance to see some wrestlers, most of them were from Montréal, they came to Québec early like me I guess. So they started the meeting talking about last month show with Steve Corino. Then, they talked about financial status + others stuff I wasn’t supposed to hear. At one point, I was almost woke up by Éric’s question;

Éric: How do you want the show to look like?

Everybody turned and looked at me. I was so shy... I don’t know if it was a good answer but I replied

J-P: Since it’s not a normal show, let’s do something different. Do not compete tonight, have fun!

Éric: Nothing else to add ? (Pointing the card on the loose sheet i had written 2 months ago)

J-P: Give the fans what they want to see, that will be a nice christmas gift.

5 minutes later, the meeting was over. I hate to admit it but some wrestlers in particular were looking at me with strange eyes. Maybe they thought this contest was bulls**t or they just hated the way I wanted to put the show on. I wasn’t sure at that point if I really wanted to see my card tonight. I walk out of the meeting room and Crusher said we wanted to talk to me.

J-P: Sure. What’s up?

Crusher: Huh… wanna go to Subway, I’m hungry.

J-P: Let’s go then...

I was waiting for Crusher to get his sub reading the local newspaper. There was a small article about WWE loading the Bell Center in Montreal for Armageddon. And I mean SMALL. I’m not a huge fan of WWE but they are the #1 wrestling promotion in the world and it’s all they can do in a newspaper? How do you want EWR do get any media coverage then...

J-P: Look at this... The whole wrestling industry is not what it once was...

Crusher: Shit, how come it’s that small. They packed the Bell Center and there’s a full page article about a local senior hockey team next to it? That make no sense.

J-P: What did you wanted to tell me 15 minutes ago...?

Crusher: Yeah, I wanted to tell you that you were rather brillant during meeting!

J-P: Excuse me???

Crusher: Don’t worry about the way some looked at you. There’re always like this. You’ll get use to it. Yeah, I like the way you see things. Booking me against Senior Kid was probably the match I was looking the most in EWR since January of last year. The card is well built, we have some much talent here!

J-P: It wasn’t too hard to book. Seriously, I realized we’re lucky to have so much good wrestlers here when we went to CZW Breaking Point. You guys stole the show once again

Crusher: Thanks! You know what I’ve been thinking for awhile now?

J-P: No... What?

Crusher: They don’t stop to talk about the Canadian Invasion in U.S. Why don’t we make a Phily out of Quebec? We have a fast growing scene now that the spotlight is on us! I don’t know what’s missing but I feel we’ve got all we need to be succesful

J-P: That would rock! Instead of us going to see U.S. Indy show, fans from the States would come to Canada on a Bus to witness the best indy show in North America. Wait a minutes... What Am I saying now hehe... Maybe it’s not realistic at all. Let’s go back to Centre MGR Marcoux now

Crusher: Yeah!

Waiting for the event to begin was probably the longest time I had to wait for something in my life. Some die-hard fans showed up at 5PM, but majority did at 6PM. My friends wanted to know who was winning the main event. I told them I didn’t know but they never believed me! The last match just finished, everything went perfectly! I was very happy

Nightmare Manson walks to the ring, mic in hand.

Éric: Tonight I didn’t came here as Nightmare Manson, but as Éric Picard, EWR Owner. Tonight's event was a success and we have a large amount of money to give to a local charity foundation downtown Quebec. But to reveal how much we’re giving, I’d like to introduce you to the guy who won the contest, which meant he created what the card that you saw tonight.

OH NO. Not again... Everyone’s staring at me. I went into the ring, it was my first time in there. I enjoyed it! Before I could say a single word, the whole crowd start a J-P! J-P! Chant for almost 30 seconds... I finally took the mic and said

J-P: EWR is proud to announce that they are to give away a grand total of 2050 $ ! (Which meant 205 people showed up for tonight’s event. Not bad considering the fact that no U.S. star was on the card)

And the show ended like that. What a day. I was so exhausted. Backstage, I got many sincere handshakes from people I barely knew, mostly wrestlers. I got back to the parking lot where my friends were waiting for me. When I got home, I fell asleep immediately. But nothing in the world could let me guess that I would have another crazy day on sunday...

Part #3 Online Soon

PART 3

::December 12 2004::

I woke up at 1PM, I then did my homework during the afternoon and opened my cell phone at 5PM. I had 2 messages. One was personal and the other was from Éric. He said he sent me an email and that I needed to call him as soon as I see it. I logged on to Hotmail and checked the email. There was no text, only HTML links. I opened the first one and almost fell off my chair. It was report from last night. Some called it the event of the year, another wanted to have a show like this every month and another one said it was the best wrestling show ever held in Quebec city! Are they crazy or what? And it was the same thing on all the links he sent me. Then, I logged on to MSN messenger and Éric was online. He sent me a picture of his inbox. There was probably 25-30 e-mail’s from fans that wanted to know where they could get this show on DVD. And they weren’t all from Quebec. From Montréal, Ottawa and even a couple from Philadelphia. Manson said the show was tapped like every other EWR show but they had no plan of release it before today. In fact, he wanted my approval to release it. I thought it was a stupid question... anyway, minutes later, I found that on EWR website.

user posted image

Cyberslam On DVD in 2005!

Quebec, December 12 2004,

EWR presented Cyberslam on December 11 2004.  Even if it wasn’t a regular event, the show was praised all over Internet.  So we decided to release a double set special edition DVD.  It will be called EWR Uncensored Vol. 1 

On disk one, it will be Cyberslam, on disk two, never before seen video from various events; Keven Martel vs Excess at EWR’s first big event, Road To Glory in January.  Watch what happens when two of the biggest ego’s of all Quebec’s wrestling meet in the ring.  Truly shocking...  Also, exclusive footage from the last EWR weekly show in March 2004.  You’ll see the Inferno Death that went wrong, as Simon Sanders was forced to leave the arena because the back of his head was busted wide open thanks to Crazy Crusher.  Talking of Crusher, watch an exclusive shoot interview following his defeat again Nightmare Manson at Sudden Death 2004 in a No Ropes Barbed Wire Match while he’s receiving help from the medical staff.  Another shocking moment was the pre-title match altercation that occured at Right To Fight in August 2004 between Sunny War Cloud (Ex CCW Owner) and Kevin Steen.  Steen was making his way to the ring when he was attacked by Sunny for no apparent reason.  Sunny was kicked out of the building and our cameraman followed him in the parking lot.  Watch his reaction when he finds out that he’s beeing filmed! All this and much more.

This special DVD we be available early next year at the official Elite Zone, located HERE at the price of 25$ CAN or 20$ US.  

EWR Roster

ARSENAL

When The Arsenal smiles, you know something bad is going to happen. The One Man War is a risk taker willing to put his body on the line to win match. He’s not scared of anything and has proved it in the past.

BEEF WELLINGTON

Beef’s mission? Making fun of pro wrestling. That bio might seem boring for people who never saw him perform in the ring but let’s say you can expect the unexpected with him…

CRAZY CRUSHER

Current EWR World Champion since October 2004. Crusher is having hard time getting over in Montreal because he’s only being used in hardcore match for the IWS. Probably one of the best all-rounded wrestlers in the province. Holds an impressive fan base in Quebec. All this at only 19 years old.

DAMIAN DESBOIS

Member of the SLI stable, this “language” fighter is devoted to French of course… His goal? Fight anyone who doesn’t speak French to death. Very stiff wrestler.

DENIS GRAVEL

Current EWR commissioner & popular radio host at Quebec’s #1 radio, CHOI 98.1 FM. He’s a pure wrestling fan and likes to please the crowd with match stipulations.

DJ SICK

One half of the New Breed , Considered as the best technical team in Canada. Good at submission and always dangerous in a ring.

EL GENERICO

The generic luchador is probably the biggest face on the roster. He has collected several match of the night in 2004 but Can’t seem to win the “big one”. Fans hope this will change in 2005! OLE J

EXCESS

This guy is fast, intelligent, and can work any style in a ring and make his opponent look good. Can also pull off big move but hasn’t been decorated for his talent yet. He proclaimed himself “The Real Phenomenon” of wrestling, shortly after AJ Styles’ appearance in EWR.

FRED LA MERVEILLE (AKA WONDERFRED)

Leader of the SLI stable. Always brings a Quebec flag on his shoulder. Wants to be the prime minister someday. Always delivers a good speech to shake up his “troops”. Can actually wrestle very well (when he wants to) but you’ll see Fred’s comedic side more often.

HELL STORM

Half of the New Breed tag team. He’s a pure wrestler that could be in RoH lower card at the time you’re reading this. One of the most underrated talent in the province.

KEVEN MARTEL

Nephew of Rick Martel. As fast as Excess, if not better. Beside a title reign in the now defunct CCW in early 2003, Martel is struggling to make it to the main event. But has the talent that is necessary to do so.

KEVIN STEEN

The one & only Mr. Wrestling himself. Became the first ever EWR champion in February 2004. He was the top heel of the promotion but fans had no other choice to cheer for him since he was destroying every contender for his belt. Many also consider him as a franchise player. EWR wish to keep him as long as they can but don’t be surprised to see him leave someday.

MARTY MILENKO

Manager of Radd Adams & Steve Parker. Most hated man of the whole roster. Milenko ringside = heat.

MR. X-TREEM

One half of X-Core. Has had many memorable matches with the New Breed. Regarded as the most intense wrestler on the roster. Also very intimidating & stiff.

NIGHTMARE MANSON

Born to be barb. Manson’s fame was built with a bloodied forehead. Took part in many Deathmatches, No ropes barbed wire, TLC, Last Man Standing, etc. Most impressive chair shot around.

PEE-WEE

A fun babyface that wants to make everyone smile. Sadic fans loves to see him suffer though. Good all rounded wrestler

RADD ADAMS

Politico-Punk wrestler from downtown Quebec. Wants to change the world but a little more charisma would help. Adams has the ability to pull off fantastic matches when the fans least expect it. He also tags with Steve Parker as Useless Autorithy 50.

SENIOR KID

Another very popular wrestler, wearing a Mexican mask. His arsenal of moves consist of RoH spots + various hurracanrana variations. Very charismatic even if he doesn’t talk.

SEXY EDDY

The very long Sex Exxxpress is now famous across North America for... drinking his blood at CZW Tournament Of Death 3. Thanks to him, IWS is now on the map. Eddy is very charismatic and has taken vicious bumps in the past. He doesn’t plan to tone down soon!

SIMON SANDERS

Sanders is very underrated. Probably the most insane bumper you’ll never see in IWS (They don’t like him... Too bad for them) Beside his dominant hardcore style, Sanders can follow the pace of any main eventer in EWR.

STEVE PARKER

Other half of X-Core or Useless Authorithy 50. Not particularly talented. Always the lackey of the team.

VIKING VILLEROY

Other half of SLI tag team from Montreal. Viking is bigger than Damian but is as stiff as him. Watch out for the Ethnic Cleansing !

• 2 weeks later...

Out Of Character Comments

I’ll be doing a contest for my diary. Before each card, you can predict who is going to win. Prediction will be taken for the next 7 days. At the end of each show, there will be a winner (or more if there’s a tie). I’ll keep a record of everybody’s score. How does it works? Each correct prediction = 1 Point. If you predict a No Contest, it’s worth 2 Points. The first one to win 10 times will get a official EWR DVD. The winner will be able to select which event he wants to win from all the DVD EWR will have release so far. So basically, copy this card & select the winner according to you. You also have to pick the match of the night. If you guess right, it’s one more point for you. Only open for people in the U.S.A., U.K & Canada. Good luck!

user posted image

EWR Presents Road To Glory (1st Anniversary Show)

Quebec, December 25 2004,

First of all, EWR wish you all a merry christmas and have fun in this celebration time!  Today, we offer our gift to the fans.  Here’s the official card for our first anniversary show on January 8 2005!  And guess who's back?

Main Event

Kevin Steen vs Christopher Daniels

EWR World Title Championship Ladder Match

Crazy Crusher© vs El Generico

EWR #1 Contender 3 Way Match

Keven Martel vs Excess vs Sexy Eddy

Single Match

Hell Storm vs Nightmare Manson

3-Way Tag Team Elimination Match

Winner Get A Title Shot At The Brand New EWR Tag Team Belt At Massive Impact In April 2005

Los Tabarnacos vs X-Core vs The Arsneal & Mystery Partner

Single Match

Damian Desbois vs Dan Paysan

Saturday January 8 2005.  19:45.  MGR Marcoux Center.  1885, de la Canardière, Québec. Ticket are 15$.  For more info, email : info@elitewrestling.ca

Edited by erstyle

First of all, EWR wish you all a merry christmas and have fun in this celebration time! Today, we offer our gift to the fans. Here’s the official card for our first anniversary show on January 8 2005! And guess who's back?

Main Event

Single Match

Winner Get A Title Shot At The Brand New EWR Tag Team Belt At Massive Impact In April 2005

Single Match

MOTN: Kevin Steen vs Christopher Daniels

Edited by Hellfire065

First of all, EWR wish you all a merry christmas and have fun in this celebration time! Today, we offer our gift to the fans. Here’s the official card for our first anniversary show on January 8 2005! And guess who's back?

Main Event

Single Match

Single Match

Saturday January 8 2005. 19:45. MGR Marcoux Center. 1885, de la Canardière, Québec. Ticket are 15$. For more info, email : info@elitewrestling.ca

MOTN: Kevin Steen Vs. Christopher Daniels

EWR Presents:

Road To Glory : First Anniversary Show

Centre MGR Marcoux

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

January 8 2005

Attendance = 425

user posted image

http://erstyle.members.jaywebdesigns.com/RDG2K5V.wmv' rel="external nofollow">

user posted image

(Click To See Pre-Show Video – 5MB)

Road To Glory Theme = The Bled – You Know Who’s Seatbelt

January 2005 Wrestling News

Buisness Story Of The Month:

NWATNA Have A New TV Show !

On January 30 2005, NWATNA announced that they had reached agreement with the Music Television Network (MTV) to air a show called Red Alert! on Sunday at Midnight (Well, Monday at Midnight). It’s going to be a show under a magazine format, that is going to cover the whole week in TNA with the best match from Impact & XPlosion. That’s a great news for NWATNA. Many insider source say that Jerry Jarret, owner of TNA is placing all his pieces on the chessboard and he will wait the perfect moment to strike against Mr. Mcmahon’s WWE.

Spotlight Card Of The Month:

PWG Tango And Cash Invitational

Sunday January 16 2005

Los Angeles, California

Tag Match

Super Dragon & American Dragon def Samoa Joe & Franky Kazarian

6 Man Elimination Match

The Amazing Red def Excalibur, Mephisto, Matt Stryker, Rocky Romero & Quicksilver

Tag Match

Super Dragon & American Dragon def Christopher Daniels & Colt Cabana

Tag Match

Samoa Joe & Franky Kazarian def B-Boy & Chris Sabin

Puma def UK. Kid

Various News:

CZW

In what was one of the most surprising new contract this month, CZW announced that they signed a contract with none other then AJ Styles. Styles’ surprise return to CZW received mix reaction from the crowd as most of AJ’s fans think that even with the CZW World Title Belt arround his waist, he wouldn’t gain more exposure then he is right now. (07/01/05)

CZW Presented Accepting The Challenge in front of 491 people! (16/01/05)

IWA-MS

IWA-MS presented Put Up Or Shut Up in front of 549 people (23/01/05)

IWS

IWS presented Praise The Violence in front of 443 people (23/01/05)

JAPW

They signed two good prospects, Matt Styker & Juventud Guerrera (20/01/05)

JAPW presented Insult To Injury in front of 333 people (23/01/05)

NWATNA

NWATNA got a 0.80 PPV buy rate for Brain Damage. The show was held in front of 8572 fans. (16/01/05)

NWATNA got a new show, sunday on MTV called Red Alert!

PWG

Mark Shrader, a SOCAL buisness men has taken over control of PWG. He said he was thrilled with the opportunity of working with a young promotion. He didn’t loose a single second and on the same day, it was announced that The Amazing Red, Chris Sabin & CW Anderson had all signed a verbal contract with them. (05/01/05)

PWG Presented Tango And Cash in front of 464 people! (16/01/05)

RoH

Mick Foley was release from his contract with RoH. Foley said you will still see him in RoH, but on the other side of guard rails this time! (02/01/05)

RoH presented The Last Stand in front of 2859 people (23/01/05)

WWE

4 Veterans of the wrestling world were signed to written contract; Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Bill Goldberg & Vampiro. People close to WWE are getting worried with the way the federation is heading with these recent signing as some lower carder are expect to loose their job soon. (16/01/05)

WWE got a 1.87 PPV buy rate for Royal Rumble! The show was held in front of 18982 fans. (23/01/05)

EWR News:

user posted image

Evil Ninja #2 said to our reporter that he was very happy within EWR. He decided to quit IWS when his friend Arsenal was fired from IWS. He said he’ll miss the IWS crowd (probably the best in the province) but he’s willing to move on and that EWR was a logical choice to do so.

Don’t expect to see El Generico or Crazy Crusher next month at Dirty Games. Both wrestlers were given 1 full month off to heal from their brutal ladder match. Although they weren’t injured, Éric Picard decided to pull them off next show so they can be ready for Revolution 2.0 on March 5 2005, which will be without a doubt one of the biggest event of the year.

Talking about Revolution 2.0, ticket will be available next month at Dirty Games for only 15$. EWR also want to tell his loyal fans that for one month only, the show will be held at the Michel Labadie Arena in Quebec. EWR found a decent place to held this show. We expect to have at least 1000 fans and since Centre MRG Marcoux only hold 500 places, we had to find another venue. The show won’t be in the arena itself but in a big community room. (Don’t worry high flying fans, the roof is very high) Michel Labadie Arena is located in northwest Quebec, via Henri-IV highway(#573), exit # 2. You can find directions by clicking HERE .

user posted imageuser posted image

Xagone & EWR are proud to present Elite Uncensored Volume 1 (EWR006). This double DVD set include Cyberslam (EWR Non-Official event in December booked by a fan; Jean-Philippe Blais) on disc 1 and never before seen footage of hardcore action & shocking moment of the first year of EWR on disc 2. It will be available at the merch table at Dirty Games and online at the Elite 8 shop on February 1st 2004 at the cost of 25$ Can (20$ U.S.)

Out Of Character Comments

Don’t forget to predict who is going to win. Prediction will be taken for the next 7 days. You also have to pick the match of the night. Good luck!

user posted image

ELite Wrestling Revolution Presents:

Dirty Games

Quebec, January 22 2005,

Main Event

EWR World Title Match

Sexy Eddy vs Crazy Crusher ( C )

Winner Gets To Fight A U.S. Wrestler At Revolution 2.0

Keven Martel vs Excess

Special Guest Referee = The Arsenal

Evil Ninja #2 vs Simon Sanders

Single Match

DJ Sick vs Nightmare Manson

Single Match

Senior Kid vs Dan Paysan

Also to appear: Kevin Steen / Syndicat De Lutte Internet / Denis Gravel

Saturday February 5 2005.  19:45.  Centre MGR Marcoux.  1885, de la Canardière, Québec. Tickets are 15$.  For more info, email : info@elitewrestling.ca