Triangle of Terror

West Coast Heavyweight Title Decision Match

Frankie KazarianVs Ultimo Dragon Vs Super Dragon

Singles Match

Samoa Joe Vs Tristin Hayze

Singles Match

Kaos Vs Vampiro

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Human Tornado, Tommy Williams and Jack Evans Vs Supa Badd, Ricky Reyes and Eric Matlock

Singles Match

Spanky Vs Josh Prohibition (?)

Tag Team Match

Bryan Danielson and James Gibson Vs The Aerial Express

Tag Team Match

The X-Foundation Vs Hook Bomberry and Kenny King

Edited by Phreak

Good stuff, Gaby.

Your results are a good length. They keep me interested without telling me too much information. Your use of talent is mostly realistic [..except for Hayze]. I slightly wonder about Dragon's participation, even on loan from WWE. Is he working all of the indies that Daniels isn't working, or what? It seems slightly strange.

I'm digging Kazarian. I assume he uses that gimmick in real life, and it's making me more interested in his work. I like your stuff with Spanky, even though I've heard that he's sucked since leaving WWE.. but it's still interesting.

Good work. :thumbsup:

Triangle of Terror

Frankie Kazarian Vs Ultimo Dragon Vs Super Dragon

Singles Match

Singles Match

Kaos Vs Vampiro

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Human Tornado, Tommy Williams and Jack Evans Vs Supa Badd, Ricky Reyes and Eric Matlock

Singles Match

Spanky Vs x (I think it'll be Low-Ki)

Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

I like the diary, but the results layout annoys me minorly, but it's not that big of a deal. Anyways, good luck with the rest of the diary.

Triangle of Terror

- Based on Kazarian's success in TNA and PWG, I dont think you would go with him. And Ultimo seems too obvious. I think Ultimo should have the match won, but SD steals it from him, leading to a Dragon vs. Dragon showdown

Singles Match

- ...... It's fucking Joe.

Singles Match

Kaos Vs Vampiro

- The Kaos mark inside me pulls for a win here.

Six Man Tag Team Match

- All Hail the Blitzkreig

Singles Match

Spanky Vs x

- Im pulling for x to be B-Boy, or even a stretch Homicide, but I think Romero's interference will cost Spankster the match

Tag Team Match

- Hafta go with two of the best pure wrestlers in the world today over two guys in masks

Tag Team Match

- Ryan is major ownage

Gaby, I gotta say, you've got to be the best writer in these here boards.. at least I think so. You capture the indy scene so perfectly. I'm a strict East Coast guy, but if this fed was real I would so fly out to see it. Good job, and Ill be readin.

Triangle Terror

Saturday March 19

from the National Guard Armory

in Corona, California

Triangle of Terror

Singles Match

Singles Match

Kaos Vs Vampiro

Six Man Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Spanky Vs Homicide

Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

I'm loving this, keep up good work.

Triangle of Terror

Singles Match

Singles Match

Kaos Vs Vampiro

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Human Tornado, Tommy Wams and Jack Evans Vs Supa Badd, Ricky Reyes and Eric Matlock

Singles Match

Spanky Vs Homicide

Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Edited by Standard

Good stuff, Gaby.

Your results are a good length. They keep me interested without telling me too much information. Your use of talent is mostly realistic [..except for Hayze]. I slightly wonder about Dragon's participation, even on loan from WWE. Is he working all of the indies that Daniels isn't working, or what? It seems slightly strange.

Triangle of Terror

Ultimo Dragon

Singles Match

Samoa Joe

Singles Match

Vampiro

Six Man Tag Team Match

Supa Badd, Ricky Reyes and Eric Matlock

Singles Match

Spanky Vs M-Dogg 20

Tag Team Match

Bryan Danielson and James Gibson

Tag Team Match

The X-Foundation

Triangle of Terror

Man Ultimo can kick both of thier ass in anykind of match.

Singles Match

C'mon gotta give a rookie a chance.

Singles Match

Kaos Vs Vampiro

Man the Rock Superstar got nothing on Vampiro

Six Man Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Spanky Vs x

C'Mon Spanky you can do it.

Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Huge News Regarding the WCH Championship

-We haven't even crowned a West Coast Heavyweight Champion yet, and we've already received a formal challenge to the holder of the title. Earlier this morning, Ring of Honor World Champion Austin Aries contacted DARK officials via telephone with the challenge, requesting "a non-title match, where I can prove that I should have been given a chance to participate in the tournament." Aries went on to talk about how his position as ROH Champion should have secured him a spot, and despite his rambling, DARK officials have granted his request, and in April, Austin Aries will return to Pro Wrestling DARK to face off with one of three men: Ultimo Dragon, Super Dragon or Frankie Kazarian.

With Aries obviously trying to position himself for a shot at the West Coast Heavyweight Title, whoever walks into the match as the DARK representative will have a heavy burden on their hands.

Also, in relation to the Championship, DARK has collaborated to make a promise that no Championship title will go more than 60 Days without a Title Defense. With this in mind, whoever walks into the match with Aries in April will also have to make their first defense of the WCH Title just one month afterward.

Triangle Terror

Saturday March 19

from the National Guard Armory

in Corona, California

-The X Foundation of Joey Ryan and Scott Lost started off the night at Triangle Terror in impressive fashion, as they redeemed their loss last month by picking up a win here against Hook Bomberry and Kenny King. The Foundation completely dominated the match, and won when Ryan connected with a Swinging Neckbreaker to King onto the outstretched knee of Scott Lost.

-The Rock Superstar showed less fear than he did last month, as he attacked Vampiro while he was still in his entrance attire. The Canadian legend fought back and was soon on the offensive, using the spikes on his vest to cut open the forehead of Kaos. Vampiro went to work on Kaos, lighting him up with a series of precise Knife Edged Chops. Kaos fought back, and the two men went move for move until The Rock Superstar ducked under a Spinning Heel Kick, faked a Superkick, which Vampiro dropped to the mat to avoid, and then hit a Field Goal Kick to Vampiro's groin. The referee admonished Kaos, but The Rock Superstar didn't seem to care, as he continued on the attack, now choking Vampiro blatantly in front of the ref. Vampiro mounted a comeback, and looked to have Kaos put away with a Nail in the Coffin, but a fan jumped over the guard rail and distracted the ref. Vampiro got up and exchanged words with the fan, which allowed Kaos time to get up. Vamp turned around and walked right into a Nail in the Coffin from Kaos, and the ref saw the move happen, counted the pin, and awarded the match to the Rock Superstar.

-The next match saw The Human Tornado looking to gain some semblance of revenge on his mortal enemy Supa Badd for last month's loss, but Badd's teammates Ricky Reyes and Eric Matlock would not allow Badd to be in the ring when Tornado was tagged in. Matlock and Reyes wresteld most of the match, working over their opponents on the mat, and trying to keep the much more high flying threesome of Tornado, Tommy Williams and Jack Evans from taking to the air. Their efforts proved to be futile however, as Williams made a desperation tag to Evans, and Blitzkrieg came in on fire, nailing Matlock and Badd with a Springboard 450 Crossbody. Reyes came in to take him out, but Evans avoided a Lariat and hit a Dropkick to Reyes' knee, followed up by a running Shooting Star Press. The end of the match saw Tornado finally get at Supa Badd, and take him out with a Tornado DDT outside of the ring, while Tommy Williams hit a Moonsault Press onto Reyes in the ring, and then took out Matlock with a Tope Suicida, allowing Evans to climb the ropes and hit Reyes with the amazing 630 for the finish.

-Spanky stood in the middle of the ring, waiting in anticipation for his unknown opponent to make his way out, and the roof blew off the building when he did, as the man that helped Rocky Romero attack Spanky last month at Black Hearts and Bleeding Kisses was none other than The Notorious 187, Homicide. Homicide stopped to talk smack to a fan, but that proved to be a huge mistake, as Spanky took advantage of the distraction and hit a Springboard Crossbody from inside the ring to the outside, diving at least ten feet to hit Homicide. Spanky took it hard to his opponent, but Homicide brought it just as hard. Spanky busted 'Cide open when he dropped him face first from a Suplex position onto the guard rail. Homicide looked to have the match in the bag with the Ace Crusher, but Spanky kicked out at two. Homicide's face went from annoyed to insane in the matter of seconds, and instead of following up on the move, he slid out of the ring and went underneath it, pulling out a noose, and then sliding back into the ring. The referee tried to stop him, but Homicide just knocked him out of the way, and then wrapped it around Spanky's neck, choking him as the ref called for the disqualification. The Notorious 187 took it one step further however, as he pulled Spanky up on his back into position for the Widow's Peak maneuver, delivering it with the aid of the noose, and really doing damage to Spanky's neck.

-Spanky needed help to get out of the ring, but while that was happening James Gibson kept the fans occupied by talking about his match last month against Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky, putting over both men as the future of the business. Scorpio shook Gibson's hand before the next match started. Sky and his partner Quicksilver tried to rely on their years of teaming together to get the upper hand on the New Japan team of Gibson and "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, but Gibson and Danielson managed to match their teamwork at every point of the bout. Scorpio had Danielson in the Tazmission, and just brutalized him by driving the back of Danielson's head into his kne repeatedly while holding onto the move, but Gibson came in with a big time Yakuza Kick to break the hold, which was followed up by a Springboard into a Tornado DDT by Quicksilver on Gibson. Scorpio Sky went to work again on Danielson, and then tagged in Quicksilver, and the two men hit a Double Superkick on Danielson which got Silver a two count. Quicksilver went in for the attack, but Danielson rolled him up for a two count, and the two men had a series of close pinfall attempts until the Dragon managed to turn a Backslide into the Cattle Mutilation, forcing Quicksilver to tap out before Scorpio could even get into the ring.

-Next up was the debut of East Coast Independent wrestler Tristin Hayze. The match didn't last very long, however, as the referee called for the bell less than two minutes after asking for it to signify the start of the bout. Hayze started the match by slapping Joe in the face, and didn't get much farther, as Joe unloaded onto him with stiff sumo styles strikes until Hayze just collapsed in the middle of the ring, and the referee stopped the match.

-Joe stood in the ring with a genuine look of worry on his face while the ref tried to revive Hayze, but when he did, Joe just attakced him again, this time applying the Triangle Choke and not letting go until Bryan Danielson ran out to the ring and pulled him off of the younger worker. Joe got right into Danielson's face and the two men had a staredown until James Gibson ran out and tried to separate them, but Joe pie-faced Gibson, and then attacked Danielson. Joe was about to go for the Ole' Kick to Danielson, but Gibson was getting back up, and he looked angry, so Joe just stopped and exited the ring.

-The main event was under way and the fans were split in three, chanting the names of their favorite of the three performers, with Ultimo Dragon being the favorite by just a little bit. The match started off with each man trying to pick up the win quickly, but none succeeding. A great three way spot happened when Ultimo had Kazarian in the Dragon Sleeper, but Super Dragon applied the Dragon Sleeper to Ultimo. The crowd popped loud for the move, but popped even louder when Ultimo turned it into an Asai DDT, pushing off of the back of Kazarian. Super Dragon had Ultimo up for the Psycho Driver, but Kazarian stopped that with a boot to the gut causing him to drop Ultimo, and then the Wave of the Future for the surprise three count, eliminating Super Dragon at seven minutes.

Frankie extended his hand, and helped Ultimo Dragon to his feet and the two men started the second part of the Triangle of Terror match in honorable fashion. The fans were split completely down the middle by this point, and both men went back and forth in a see-saw battle. An exchange of Arm Drags led to Frankie trying for the Wave again, but Ultimo blocking it and hitting one of his own, which the crowd exploded for. Dragon made the cover and picked up the first fall. The pace was set a little slower for the second fall, as Ultimo continually tried to apply the Dragon Sleeper, or a version of it. Frankie fought off all attempts at the submission, however, and ultimately came out on top with an Asai DDT counter to the Dragon Sleeper. With the falls matched up evenly at one, the pressure was now on both men to pick up the third and deciding fall. The third fall went a whole lot faster as both men tried everything they could to pick up the win, with Dragon even hitting an Asai DDT that saw Kazarian kick out just before three. Kazarian hit his beautiful Electric Chair Backdrop Pin for a two count, and then ran right into a Superkick from Dragon for another two count. Ultimo called for the end, and finally applied the Dragon Sleeper to Kazarian, wrenching back on the hold. Just when the fans thought the match was over, and as they chanted "Tap", Kazarian spun around and hit a lightning fast Northern Lights Suplex for the three count.

-After the main event was over, the West Coast Heavyweight Championship was presented to Frankie Kazarian, who had his hand raised in victory by his opponent, Ultimo Dragon. Before the fans left, Kazarian grabbed a mic and said that he would be proud to defend the honor of Pro Wrestling DARK and his WHC Championship against the Ring of Honor World Champion, Austin Aries next month.

Quick Results

1. X-Foundation def. Hook Bomberry & Kenny King(L) via Swinging Neckbreaker.

37, 74, 55% - *1/4

2. Kaos def. Vampiro via Nail in the Coffin.

68, 99, 83% - ****1/4

3. Human Tornado, Tommy Williams and Jack Evans(W) def. Supa Badd, Ricky Reyes(L) and Eric Matlock via 630.

28, 74, 51% - *

4. Spanky def. Homicide via DQ.

61, 85, 73% - **3/4

5. Bryan Danielson(W) & James Gibson def. The Aerial Express via Cattle Mutilation.

45, 87, 66% - **3/4

6. Samoa Joe def. Tristin Hayze via Ref Stop.

36, 67, 51% - 1/2*

7. Confrontation between Danielson, Gibson and Joe.

59%

8. Frankie Kazarian/Ultimo Dragon def. Super Dragon via Wave of the Future.

47, 86, 66% - **1/2 - Triangle of Terror Part One

9. Ultimo pins Kazarian via Wave of the Future.

Kazarian pins Ultimo via Asai DDT.

Kazarian def. Ultimo via Northern Lights Suplex.

36, 78, 57% - *1/2 - West Coast Heavyweight Championship Decision Match

News and Notes

-The West Coast Heavyweight Championship was decided last month at Triangle Terror when Frankie Kazarian managed to defeat both the Super and Ultimo Dragons in a Triangle of Terror match-up. This month, Frankie will not have to defend his Title, but he will be defending the honor of Pro Wrestling DARK when he takes on the ROH World Champion Austin Aries in a special non-title challenge match.

-"Ultimo Dragon" Yoshihiro Asai made his last appearance with DARK at Triangle Terror. Asai returned to WWE television last week on SmackDown! without his trademark mask, and won the Cruiserweight Championship from Akio, who had defeated Funaki for the belt just two weeks prior. All of us at DARK wish to thank Yoshihiro for his contributions to the company, and wish him the best of luck in his return to WWE.

-The Pro Wrestling DARK Championship Committee was unable to announce a number one contendor in their rankings, placing all five men at the number one spot, and so at this month's show, titled "Coast to Coast", there will be a Four Way Warfare match featuring Bryan Danielson, James Gibson, Samoa Joe and Kaos for the right to face Frankie Kazarian for the WCH Championship at our May event.

-The fifth man in the Top 5 Rankings, Super Dragon, will not be attending this month's show, as he has requested a leave of abscence to "get his head straight" before returning to take another run at the WCH Title.

-After their confontation last month at Triangle Terror, the situation between Bryan Danielson and Samoa Joe is gearing up for an explosion, as Danielson has publicly stated that the way Joe has been treating the younger workers is unnecessary and dishonorable.

-The Aerial Express will be looking to pick up a win this month in a Three Way Dance that will see them take on the X-Foundation, and the first time team of Chad Malenko and Chris Bosh. The Foundation are coming off of a win at Triangle Terror, but the AXP are no doubt the favorite to win the match, after having taken the team of Bryan Danielson and James Gibson to the limit just one month ago.

-Rocky Romero will return to action this month, but his partner in crime, Homicide, will be unable to make the event, as he has been suspsended by DARK Officials for his use of the noose against Spanky, and his attack on an official. Romero will team with his partner Ricky Reyes to take on the man that pinned Reyes last month, Jack Evans and his partner, the debuting B-BOY.

-B-Boy isn't the only major debut this month, as the fans will be treated to the stylings of one of the East Coast's best when they see "CLASSIC" COLT CABANA in one on one action at Coast to Coast.

Superstar Profile

user posted image

Name: Samoa Joe

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 280 lbs.

Hometown: Orange County, California

Finisher: Triangle Choke

Theme Music: Another Body Murdered by Faith No More

Previously: Joe began his tenure in DARK on a winning note, teaming up with Super Dragon to defeat the tandem of Bryan Danielson and James Gibson, but because Dragon made the pinfall, Joe did not advance into the West Coast Heavyweight Title tournament. In February at Black Hearts and Bleeding Kisses, Joe easily defeated Hook Bomberry in singles action, and then went on to Triangle Terror in March, where he completely destroyed Tristin Hayze. After a post-match attack on Hayze, Bryan Danielson, fed up with Joe's antics, confronted the Samoan monster.

In the Future: Joe will be involved in a Four Way Warfare match at Coast to Coast to determine the first challenger to Frankie Kazarian's WCH Championship, but to get there, Joe must go through Kaos, James Gibson and the man that confronted him last month, Bryan Danielson.

Fan of the Month

Livid

If this is you, please contact DARK officials at contest@DARK.net to claim your prize.

OOC: Livid has already claimed his prize. Congrats comrade.

Coast to Coast

Saturday April 16

from the Elks Lodge

in Santa Ana, California

Non-Title

Coast Vs Coast Challenge Match

Frankie Kazarian Vs Austin Aries

Four Way Warfare

#1 Contendership Match

Bryan Danielson Vs James Gibson Vs Samoa Joe Vs Kaos

Tag Team Match

Havana Pitbulls Vs Jack Evans and B-Boy

Singles Match

Babbi Slymm Vs Adam Pearce

Three Way Tag Team Match

Aerial Express Vs Chad Malenko and Chris Bosh Vs X-Foundation

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Human Tornado, Tommy Williams and Phoenix Star Vs Supa Badd, Eric Matlock and Tony Stradlin

Tag Team Match

Hook Bomberry and Kenny King Vs Top Gun Talwar and Charles Mercury

Singles Match

Colt Cabana Vs Tony Kozina

...as always, get those predictions up!

Coast to Coast

Saturday April 16

from the Elks Lodge

in Santa Ana, California

Non-Title

Four Way Warfare

#1 Contendership Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Three Way Tag Team Match

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Human Tornado, Tommy Williams and Phoenix Star Vs Supa Badd, Eric Matlock and Tony Stradlin

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Really like the results format, good work my man.

Guest mroniimusha

Coast to Coast

Saturday April 16

from the Elks Lodge

in Santa Ana, California

Non-Title

Four Way Warfare

#1 Contendership Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Three Way Tag Team Match

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

I'm backing Kazarian to beat Aries, as I don't see him losing the match after he won the title.

There will have to be some sort of confrontation between Dragon and Gibson, and even though I'm a massive Dragon fan, I'm going with Gibson to win the entire match.

I prefer Jack Evans and B-Boy to the Havana Pitbulls, but I'm still going to say the Pitbulls will win.

I haven't seen either Pearce or Slymm, so I'll say...*tosses coin*...Pearce to win.

For the next ones, I'll just who's going to win:

The Aerial Express

Williams, Tornado and Star

Talwar and Mercury

Colt Cabana

Non-Title

Four Way Warfare

#1 Contendership Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Three Way Tag Team Match

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Damn straight I'm a winner. I am greatness true to form as I am the PREDICTION KING.... :shifty:

Anyways, good show there Gaby, keep it up.

Edited by Livid

Guest insaneluchador80

Non-Title

Gotta go with Aries

Four Way Warfare

#1 Contendership Match

Big Dragon Mark, so...

Tag Team Match

Pitbulls

Singles Match

Pearce

Three Way Tag Team Match

X-Foundation, very underrated.

Six Man Tag Team Match

Human Tornado wins it for his team because he rocks.

Tag Team Match

CHIPOTLE! Top Gun wins it!

Singles Match

Gotta go with the Colt.

Still loving this diary, anyone going to the WAR show this Friday?

Pro Wrestling DARK to Run Tag Team Tournament

-DARK officials announced today that in June of 2005 the promotion will be running an undecided tournament to crown their first ever California State Tag Team Champions.

The promotion is planning to run four shows in the month of June, and you can expect that the majority of those shows will be centered around the tournament itself.

There have been plenty of ideas thrown around, ranging from a traditional style 16-team tournament, to a twist on Ring of Honor's Ultimate Endurance idea, and even a possible round robin tournament like New Japan's G1 Climax.

Non-Title

Four Way Warfare

#1 Contendership Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Three Way Tag Team Match

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Coast to Coast

Saturday April 16

from the Elks Lodge

in Santa Ana, California

-Pro Wrestling DARK's "Coast to Coast" show saw the debut of Tony Stradlin in a six man tag team match, where he teamed with Supa Badd and Eric Matlock in a winning effort against SB's mortal enemy The Human Tornado, Tommy Williams and the returning Phoenix Star. The end of the match saw Stradlin roll up Williams with a Back Bridge for added leverage after Tornado and Star hit Stereo Suicide Planchas onto Supa Badd and Eric Matlock respectively.

-"The New Age Punisher" B-Boy made his debut, coming out to the ring and grabbing a microphone. B-Boy spoke about how three men that he used to know very well, have been acting a lot differently than they used to. B-Boy said that Homicide and the Havana Pitbulls used to be honorable combatants, but that now, they are nothing more than glorified thugs. The Pun ended his rant by saying that when his "homeboy" Jack Evans called him up and asked for his help, he knew that he had an obligation.

-The Havana Pitbulls started on the attack, working over Jack Evans, but the new Blitzkrieg managed to make a hot tag to his partner, and B-Boy came in on fire, taking out both Reyes and Romero. The Pitbulls eventually rebounded and Romero picked up a close two count with a Flying Kneedrop to B-Boy. B-Boy managed to hit a Shining Wizard on Romero out of desperation, but couldn't get the tag to Evans. The Pitbulls double teamed B-Boy, and even had him set up for the Cuban Execution, but Evans broke it up by crotching Romero on the top rope. Reyes dropped B-Boy and went after Evans, but Jack ducked under and sent Reyes to the floor. Blitzkrieg then used B-Boy as a launching pad to hit a running Avalanche-style Frankensteiner on Romero. Rocky landed hard, and tried to get up, but was met with a second Shining Wizard from the New Age Punisher, and that was enough to put him away for the three count.

-After the match, the winning team of B-Boy and Jack Evans didn't have long to celebrate as they were attacked by HOMICIDE. The Notorious 187 pulled a fork from his boot and scraped it along the head of B-Boy, cutting him up pretty badly while the Pitbulls double teamed on Evans. The attack continued until DARK Officials ran out to separate the men.

-Next up, Adam Pearce and Babbi Slymm met in a rematch from their Three Way Dance a couple of months ago, which saw Super Dragon advance in the West Coast Heavyweight Title tournament. This time around, there was no third man to interrupt the two, and despite everything that Slymm threw at him, the Scrap Daddy picked up the win with the Old School Piledriver.

-The team of Top Gun Talwar and Charles Mercury made their debuts in impressive fashion, defeating the team of Hook Bomberry and Kenny King. The faces came in with the fans support, and needed it here as Talwar and Mercury were vicious in their assault. Bomberry had Mercury in a Cross Armbreaker, but Mercury wasn't the legal man, and that allowed for Top Gun to attack him and eventually connect with the Dangah Zone for the win.

-WCH Champion Frankie Kazarian made his way out to the ring as the fans sang along to "You're the Best Around". Kazarian spoke about how DARK was just starting up, and how it may not be as huge as Ring of Honor, but he said that he's going to do for DARK and the West Coast Heavyweight Title what Samoa Joe did for ROH...but Frankie was interrupted by Killswitch Engage's "The End of Heartache". The fans didn't know who to expect to come out, but were completely focused on the entrance...which was the wrong place to focus on, as AUSTIN ARIES attacked Kazarian from behind. Aries grabbed the microphone and told Kazarian that he was right..."you ARE going to do the same thing for your belt, that Joe did for mine...you're going to keep it warm until I come to claim it!" Aries was about to leave, but Kazarian challenged him to have their match right there, and Aries obliged.

-The ROH Champion took it hard to Kazarian, beating him into a corner and then stomping him into the mat before he hit a running Dropkick to Kazarian's face. Frankie took advantage of Aries' arrogance by rolling him up from behind with a School Boy for a close two count. The Coolest Guy in the World mounted a comeback, and went move for move with Aries until The Wrestling Machine caught him with a Cruicifx Pin out of nowhere for a two count, which he then turned into the Rings of Saturn, but Kazarian refused to tap out, and Aries eventually let go of the hold. The battle went back and forth a while longer, until Aries tried for the Brainbuster, only to have Frankie counter by rolling him up in a Small Package for the three count.

-A huge surprise occured in the next match-up, as both experienced tandems of the Aerial Express and the X-Foundation were defeated in a Three Way Tag Team match by the first-time teaming of Chad Malenko and Chris Bosh. The two more well known groups spent most of the match battling between each other, but Bosh and Malenko carved up some nice double team moves of their own to get themselves noticed by their opponents. Malenko locked Ryan in a Boston Crab and Bosh came off the ropes with a running Legdrop to the back of Ryan's neck for a near-fall, but that was where their luck ended, and the AXP showed why they are called the "Best Tag Team in the West". Quicksilver hit a Frog Splash on Malenko, but got distracted when two men ran out wearing full hockey gear, including goalie masks, and attacked the X-Foundation on the apron with their hockey sticks. Scorpio Sky tried to help out, but was taken out as well, which distracted Quicksilver long enough for Bosh to catch him by surprise and hit the Maximum Bosh for the three count.

-After the match-up was oevr, the two men slid into the ring and attacked the winners with the sticks before umasking to reveal THE BALLARD BROTHERS. The Ballards continued the assault, and then grabbed a mic, revealing that they've been brought in as the first entrant into the Tag Team Tournament.

-Copa Cabana played on the PA system, and the crowd erupted for the debut of "Classic" Colt Cabana. Colt went one on one with Tony Kozina in his debut match, and despite a few setbacks during the bout, including a close two count off a Tornado DDT, Cabana managed to put away his opponent with the Colt .45 in just under seven minutes. During the bout, Cabana did a comedy spot that had the fans laughing at Kozina, which saw Colt take a barrage of Knife Edged Chops, fire back with one of his own, and then just poke Kozina in the eyes rather than continuing Chopping him.

-In the main event, and match of the night as well, we saw a number one contender crowned to face West Coast Heavyweight Champion Frankie Kazarian next month. The partners of Bryan Danielson and James Gibson spent the early stages of the match working together to wear down their opponents, Samoa Joe and the Rock Superstar Kaos...but eventually, Gibson turned on Danielson, catching him with a picture perfect bridging German Suplex for a two count. The two argued about what happened, and that allowed Kaos to hit a running Neckbreaker on Gibson, and Joe to catch Danielson with a big Roaring Elbow. Joe and Kaos then got into it, and the match erupted into a four way brawl, which saw Kaos get sent to the outside of the ring by Danielson. Gibson dove through the ropes with a Suicide Dive to Kaos, and the fans applauded, but Joe followed up with one of his own onto both men for a bigger reaction. Joe and Gibson fought back into the ring, where Danielson joined into a series of maneuvers involving all three men. All three went to a standoff, and the lights in the building went out. When the lights came back on, Kaos was gone from ringside, and Joe had Gibson's neck wrenched between his legs in a seated position, which allowed Danielson to come in from behind, grab Joe's arms and bridge over his head into the Cattle Mutilation while Joe was still seated. Joe tried to force Gibson to tap out to his hold, but succumbed to the added pressure of this new variation of the Mutiliation, and submitted to give the American Dragon the chance to face Frankie Kazarian.

-After the match, James Gibson confronted Bryan Danielson, and after a brief moment of tension, the two shook hands, but Joe got up and got right into both of their faces. Right as it looked like Joe would throw a punch, the Champ's music began to play for the third time tonight, and he came out wearing a pair of jeans and a towel on his head. Kazarian got into the ring and went up to all three of them, throwing his towel at Joe before attacking Danielson, and then leveling Gibson with a Lariat. Joe struggled to get the towel off of his head, but just as he did, he was met with a huge boot to the face courtesy of the Champion. Kazarian quickly exited the ring, grabbing a microphone and telling all three guys that they're nowhere near as cool as he is, and that next month, not only will he defend the title against Danielson, but he'll do it in the coolest way possible...by beating him.

Quick Results

1. Supa Badd/Matlock/Stradlin def. Tornado/Williams/Phoenix via roll up.

23, 68, 45% - 1/2*

2. Evans/B-Boy def. Havana Pitbulls via Shining Wizard.

47, 83, 65% - **1/4

3. Adam Pearce def. Babbi Slymm via Old School Piledriver.

31, 66, 48% - 1/2*

4. Top Gun/Mercury def. Bomberry/King via Dangah Zone.

23, 66, 44% - 1/4*

5. Frankie Kazarian def. Austin Aries via Small Package.

48, 81, 64% - **

6. Malenko/Bosh def. Aerial Express and X-Foundation via Maximum Bosh.

42, 81, 61% - **

7. Colt Cabana def. Tony Kozina via Colt .45

38, 76, 57% - *1/4

8. Bryan Danielson def. James Gibson, Samoa Joe and Kaos via Cattle Mutilation.

59, 87, 73% - *** - #1 Contendership Match

9. Confrontation involving Danielson, Gibson, Joe and Kazarian.

63%

Edited by Gabriel