Macho Man (3)

Jake Roberts (2)

Big Bossman (2)

LASTED THE LONGEST TIME - Mr. Perfect

LASTED THE SHORTEST TIME - Virgil

• 2 weeks later...

WWF PRIME TIME WRESTLING

January 27th 1992

Gorilla: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another evening of Prime Time Wrestling!! We here at the World Wrestling Federation are still trying to catch our breath after the amazing pay-per-view extravaganza that was the Royal Rumble!! The newly crowned World Wrestling Federation Champion, Macho Man Randy Savage is in the building and we will hear from him later this evening! The Texas Tornado will go one on one with The Repo Man!! And in tonight’s main event should be a doozy as the Undertaker will face Rowdy Roddy Piper! Yes that match will happen tonight you will not want to miss it!! As always I am here with Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan...and Brain you look a little down. What’s the problem?

Brain: Oh SHUT UP MONSOON!

Gorilla: Well...excuse me...anyways let us head down to the ring for our opening contest, a big tag team match!!!

The New Foundation made their way to the ring during Gorilla’s intro and are standing waiting for their opponents. We go to footage of the New Foundation beating the Nasty Boys on Superstars about 10 days ago. Speak of the devil, The Nasty Boys make their way down the aisle accompanied by Jimmy Hart. Gorilla points out that this could be a main event anywhere around the country. Brain firmly disagrees.

MATCH 1 - The New Foundation vs. The Nasty Boys

The Nasties look pissed and in no mood to play around. Knobbs goes for a grapple with Owen but Owen ducks under and pokes him in the eyes!! Knobbs goes for another grapple but Owen ducks under and dropkicks him! Off the ropes and Knobbs goes for a backdrop but Owen reverses with a sunset flip!! Knobbs hangs on until Anvil clotheslines him sending him down!! It only gets two! Sags comes in and he gets backdropped by the Anvil!! New Foundation double clotheslines Sags over the top rope, cleaning house!!! The Nasties aren’t paying attention and Anvil press slams Owen onto them on the outside!! New Foundation back in and the fans are very happy! The Nasty Boys start walking to the back...the referee has counted the Nasty Boys out!! 74-65-85

Winners by Countout: The New Foundation

Gorilla: Do you believe the Nasty Boys!! They just left!! They are cowards!! They were getting beat and just left the match!

Brain: Why waste your time with these two? One of them walks around calling himself an ‘Anvil’! Come on now Monsoon....the Nasty Boys are two important people and they probably had some sort of business meeting.

Gorilla: Well anyways lets us go backstage to Sean Mooney who is with Jimmy Hart maybe he can shed some light on this situation!

Mooney: Thanks Gorilla, Jimmy Hart your tag team just quit out there losing another match to the New Foundation!! What happened out there...

Earthquake: Before you even START to explain that...you tell US why ever since the Royal Rumble you’ve been ducking and dodging us! YOU cost us the tag titles and YOU’RE gonna get us our rematch! (grabs Jimmy Hart) OR ELSE!!

Jimmy Hart: Yeah..yeah I’m on it!! It was an honest accident at the Rumble!! Just leave it up to me I’ll fix everything baby...

Typhoon: YOU BETTER...74

Mooney: Explosive situation over here.....over to you Mean Gene!

Mean Gene: Thank you Sean...I am here with a very angry Big Bossman!!

Bossman: You got that right Mean Gene!! That Million Dollar Title is mine! DiBiase you know it!! I beat you from pillar to post and back at least three times but you had to have your goon come on and attack me from behind!! Well....IRS you better watch yourself!! Because this week on Superstars it’s gonna be you and me, one on one and I’m gonna show you what Hard Times is all about!! And DiBiase!! This ain’t over....this ain’t over by a long shot! All the money in the world can’t save you from the whooping that I’m gonna give you!!! 74

Mean Gene: Short and sweet from the Bossman....we will be back with more Prime Time after these commercial breaks!!!

We return from commercials to Mean Gene who is out on a stage near the entrance.

Mean Gene: Well ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you my guest right now....the Immortal Hulk Hogan!!!

Hulk Hogan comes out to a massive pop and he flexes before walking over to Mean Gene!!

Mean Gene: It was two weeks ago on this very program Hulkster that the Undertaker viciously attacked you, leading many to believe that you would never wrestle again in your life! But somehow you returned at the Royal Rumble looking almost better than ever!!

Hogan: WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING MEAN GENE!! I remember it just like it was yesterday!! I was about to punch that no good you know what Paul Bearer in the face brother and then I felt the whole world crack on my back! I look up brother...and the Undertaker he’s got his hand around my throat...I can’t breath. He’s slowly sucking up all the life out of me. I look up at his face brother...his eyes are rolling in the back of his head. I hear my little Hulkamaniacs yelling and then everything went blank. I went to the hospital brother and all the doctors were telling me you “Hulk, it’s pretty bad this time”. And I just sat there...and I remembered the disappointment on all my little Hulkamaniacs faces as I was sitting there getting choked out! The tears streaming down all the little boys and girls faces as the Hulkster was sitting there helpless to the power of the Undertaker. And I said no...I couldn’t give up on the Hulkamaniacs because they never gave up on me! So I laid in that bed and I said my prayers, took my vitamins and some how the Lord gave me the strength to return to the ring! And now that I have been given that second chance, UNDERTAKER...WHAT YA GONNA DO...WHEN THE....

(Sid Justice’s music hits to a HUGE pop)

Mean Gene: Sid Justice...what the.....hell is going on???

Sid: HOGAN! Now listen to me Hogan...I’m glad you’re back, and ok....but there’s one thing that I’m not so happy with. You see...you see the Royal Rumble was supposed to be MY crowning moment! JUSTICE WAS TO BE SERVED!! It was EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!! And yeah I threw you over the top rope but it was for the TITLE! And what did you do? Did you take it like a man? Did you shake your head and walk to the back? NO! HOGAN! YOU GRABBED ME BY THE ARM!! YOU BASICALLY PULLED ME OUT OF THE ROYAL RUMBLE!! YOU COST ME THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION TITLE!!

Hogan: Look here brother I didn’t eliminate you, Mr. Perfect did! And you threw me over the top rope from behind brother that was a sneaky underhanded move!

Sid: Face it Hogan....you’re a sore loser....you’re nowhere near what you used to be....it’s time for JUSTICE TO BE SERVED....

Hogan: (rips shirt off) WELL WE’LL SEE ABOUT THAT BROTHER....

Officials and referees come out and separate the two as they continue to talk trash. Fade to commercial. 84 - Hulk Hogan lost overness from this segment

We return from commercial and Gorilla is amazed at what just took place. Brain sides with Sid. The Repo Man is making his way down the aisle as Brain again notes that Ric Flair is the REAL World’s Champion! Gorilla says nothing and The Texas Tornado enters the arena to a big ovation .

MATCH 2 - The Repo Man vs. Texas Tornado

Repo attacks from behind early. Repo slams Tornado down and celebrates. Repo off the ropes and goes for a elbowdrop but misses. Tornado back up and blocks a Repo right hand. Tornado hits a couple of his own and Tornado Punches him over the top rope!! Tornado goes to the outside and rolls Repo back in the ring. Tornado scores with a press slam. Tornado off the rope and hits a flying shoulder block!! Repo is struggling to his feet....Tornado locks in the Claw!! Repo Man submits!! 67-62-62

Winner by Submission - The Texas Tornado

We go backstage to Sean Mooney who is with Mr. Perfect!

Mooney: Well I’m here with..

Perfect: Shut up Mooney! It’s obvious who you’re here with, I’m pretty sure people can see. You’re almost dumber than you look. Unbelievable....anyways. I’m here to talk about the injustice that was the Royal Rumble. Show the footage to the idiots at home. See this.....Savage eliminated Jake ‘The Snake’....and then he JUMPS OVER THE TOP ROPE....and hits the floor! But somehow he can get back in? I’m pretty sure the rules stated that if you went over the top rope you were eliminated! And since Savage was eliminated, he should have never even been in the final two...thus making ME the true World Wrestling Federation Champion!! I outlasted them all! I was the first one in and the last one out....I should be the champion right now! Tunney...I’m demanding you make this right.... I mean Savage is a nutcase...who better to represent this fine company than me...MR PERFECT! 75

We return to the ring and Tatanka is making his way down the aisle.

Gorilla: Well ladies and gentlemen this is out newest superstar, the Native American Tatanka! He is quite impressive and should make a huge impact here in the WWF!

Brain: You mean the Indian? Hey-how-are-ya, hey-how-are-ya, hey-how-are-ya..

Gorilla: Will you stop it!!

MATCH 3 - Tatanka vs. Bob Bradley [/b

Tatanka starts out with a grapple and gets a side headlock. Bradley whips him off the ropes but is put down by a shoulder block. Tatanka scores with a huge clothesline. Bradley pokes him in the eyes and takes advantage. However Tatanka begins the War Dance and Bradley can get no more offense in. Tatanka dominates with power moves before going to the second rope and hitting a Tomahawk Chop! Bradley staggers into the End of The Trail! (Samoan Drop) Tatanka impresses in his debut 44-34-55!!

Winner by Pinfall - Tatanka

We return from commercials a Mean Gene is again at the stage.

Mean Gene: Ladies and Gentlemen..the NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion...Macho Man Randy Savage!!!

The Macho Man comes out to a great ovation as he celebrates with Elizabeth!!

Mean Gene: Well Macho Man...you won the Royal Rumble....you’re the new WWF Champion...how do you feel?

Macho Man; Well...I feel terrible to tell the truth. The title as prestigious as it is...it means nothing to me as long as Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts is still walking and breathing. That no good....Snake..you’re lucky I haven’t found you tonight or it would be LIGHTS OUT! You disrespected me...you disrespected my wife....and I can’t wait to DESTROY YOU!

Mean Gene: Well wait a second Macho...some sort of gift has been handed to me...it has your name on it....here you go...

Macho opens the gift and it’s a SNAKE!!! Macho Man freaks out but its only plastic. Jake’s music hits but he doesn’t come out. Only we hear his voice over the speaker

Roberts: Macho.....Oh Macho....easy there it’s just a fake snake! No need to get all riled up. Now I understand you’re a little upset with me, and that’s understandable. But you should just calm down and trust me Macho....trust me.....

Macho: WHERE IS HE??? I’M GONNA KILL HIM!! 82

We return from commercials as Gorilla lets us know that Macho went on a rampage backstage destroying just about everything. The Snake has driven Macho insane. But anyways it is time for the main event!. The Undertaker comes out to huge boos from the crowd. He looks as dead as ever. ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper makes his way down the aisle to a pretty large pop from the crowd. No smile on his face, he just looks ready for battle. Gorilla reminds us of the beating that Papa Shango gave Piper during the Rumble

MAIN EVENT - The Undertaker vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper

As Paul Bearer leaves the ring, Taker follows him staring at the urn. Piper takes this oppurtunity to jump on Taker’s back and punch him several times. Piper gets Taker in the corner and goes to town with lefts and rights. Piper goes to whip Taker to the opposite turnbuckle but Taker isn’t moving. He tries again same result. Piper punches him in the face which just serves to piss Taker off. Taker grabs Piper in the throat and throws him in the corner and continues to choke. Ref counts to 4 and Taker lets go. Taker again goes to the choke, rolling his eyes in the back of his head. Ref counts to 4 and Taker lets go. Taker again sticks with the choke. Another 4 count and Taker lets go. Taker lets go and Piper falls to the ground. Taker picks Piper up and grabs Piper’s head. Taker rams Piper’s head into the turnbuckle. Taker with more choking. Taker slams Piper down in the middle of the ring. Taker goes for an elbowdrop but Piper moves and Taker misses. Taker sits right back up though before Piper has even made it to his feet. Piper struggles to the corner. Taker stalks him raising his arm looking for a choke but Piper kicks him in the gut. Taker staggers back, charging again. Piper with a boot to the face. Piper goes to the second rope and hits a double ax handle. Taker staggers back but remains on his feet. Piper goes to another corner and hits another double ax handle. Taker staggers back but stays on his feet. Piper off the ropes and hits a clothesline but Taker just moves back. Piper off the rope again but Taker catches him with a boot to the face. Taker picks Piper up and goes for a bodyslam but Piper slips behind him and locks in the sleeper!!! Taker flails away as Piper jumps on his back, keeping the sleeper in!!! Taker however backs into the corner and Piper is forced to let go. Taker throws Piper over the top and to the floor. Piper fights back with right hands but Taker grabs Piper by the throat and chokeslams him on the outside! Piper isn’t moving! Taker goes to grab Piper but Paul Bearer grabs him by the hair and orders him to re-enter the ring. Taker does so and the referee counts Piper out! 76-78-75

Winner by Countout - The Undertaker

We fade to black as the Undertaker stands dominant in the ring and Piper is laid out on the outside.

PRIME TIME WRESTLING RESULTS

New Foundation d. Nasty Boys by CO

Texas Tornado d. Repo Man by pin

Tatanka d. Bob Bradley by pin

Undertaker d. Roddy Piper by CO

WWF SUPERSTARS

February 1st 1992

Vince McMahon welcomes us to tonight’s show and reminds of the main event between the Big Bossman[/b and IRS. Also he states that Jack Tunney has a huge announcement to come later on the show. But we go down to the ring for our opening contest.

Papa Shango wanders crazily down to the ring with Slick far behind him. Gorilla calls him deranged Shango enters the ring and his opponent just looks down right frightened. Vince notes that this is Shango’s first official match but if what he did to Roddy Piper was any indication of his talent, the WWF better watch out.

MATCH 1 - Papa Shango vs. Reno Riggins

Riggins goes to kick Shango in the stomach but Shango catches his foot and just pushes him down. Shango with hard stomps to Reno’s chest. Shango hits a hard belly to belly suplex and just stands over Reno. Shango picks Reno up and throws him in the corner. Shango drives his shoulder into Reno’s midsection several times. Shango rakes Reno’s eyes drawing a 4 count from the ref. Shango whips Reno to the opposite turnbuckle. Shango charges and connects with a splash. Reno stumbles out of the corner and Shango picks him up and hits the Shoulderbreaker for the victory! 48-42-55

Winner by Pinfall - Papa Shango

Vince: What an impressive victory by this....this Papa Shango! What a force!

Gorilla: I have no idea what to make of this man...

Vince: Well let’s throw it back there to Mean Gene who unfortunately is with Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts.

Mean Gene: Well Vince, thank you, as you can see I am standing here with Jake ‘The Snake’ and Jake.....are you out of your mind? What is with these mind games with the Macho Man?

Jake: Ahaha.....it seems like Vince doesn’t like me very much. It seems like you don’t like me very much either Mean Gene...it seems like the fans..who cares about the fans....it seems like Macho Man really doesn’t like me...mind games? Is that what you call them? I call it having a good time. You see it’s not my fault Macho Man can’t have a little fun every now and then. It’s not my fault that he’s a gutless coward. You see Macho...(turns serious) you should consider yourself a very very lucky man. You see...I’ve been taking it way way way too easy on you. All this...the mind games, the fake snakes, all of this is to play with your mind. And it’s working....it’s working...it’s grinding at your brain, EVERY SINGLE TIME you hear my name it makes you want to shout. You see Randy...if I really wanted to I could get you in the ring and put your lights out (snaps) just like that. You see as wound up as you are, as stressed out as you are, as angry as you are....you’re one DDT away from being laid out...helpless....at the mercy of me. And you remember that feeling.....you remember when that snake was gnawing at your arm. You laid there helpless as your wife cried her pretty little eyes out. You remember my DDT...you remember you being knocked out helpless, your wife having to beg me to stop. For someone who is so ‘Macho’ you sure seem to need your wife’s help a lot. I told you...this...this is all fun and games. But you see snake’s....they don’t like getting poked. And with every threat, you keep on poking at me and I’m getting a little tired of it. So it’s almost time for me to put you out of your misery Macho Man....it’s ALMOST TIME for the fun and games to end...and this time I won’t have compassion. This time there will be nothing to stop me from destroying you......trust me Randy.....trust me....88

We return from commercials and The Beverly Brothers are making their way down the aisle ready for tag team action.

MATCH 2 - The Beverly Brothers vs. Chris Walker & Duane Gill

Beau starts out with Walker and goes to work right off the bat. Beau taunts Walker after every move, drawing the ire of the crowd. Walker scores with a dropkick but gets hit with a big clothesline. Beau tags in Blake and they hit a double clothesline. Blake works over Walker, focusing on the back. Blake eventually tags Beau back in and they go for a double clothesline but Walker hits one of his own! Walker tags in Gill!! Gill with a dropkick for Beau! One for Blake too. Gill charges Beau and goes for a crossbody but he gets caught and powerslammed instead. Beau and Blake grab Gill and hit a double spinebuster for the win! 52-38-67

Winners by Pinfall - The Beverly Brothers

Vince: Well folks let us take you to the President of the World Wrestling Federation, Jack Tunney who has a huge announcement.

We go to the President’s Desk where Jack Tunney is facing the camera.

Tunney: Thank you for tuning in, I hope you all are enjoying the action that is taking place tonight. I am here before you to announce that later this very month will mark the return of ‘Saturday Night’s Main Event’. This will be presented on February 22nd live on FOX. And speaking of Pay Per View, our next extravaganza will be WrestleMania VIII which will come to you live from the Hoosier Dome in Indianapolis on Sunday, April the 5th. But back to the ‘Main Event’ for this month. There were several injustices at the Royal Rumble. Firstly, the Big Bossman was attacked from behind during his match with Ted DiBiase, thus costing him the match. I will right this wrong immediately by making a match between these two for SNME only this time it will be in a steel cage to ensure that there will be no interference. Secondly, Mr. Perfect brought up a good point earlier this week, as it is questionable whether or not the Macho Man Randy Savage should have been allowed back into the match. Now seeing as how I cannot overturn the decision handed down by the referees, I can announce that Mr. Perfect will take on the Macho Man for the WWF Championship at this month’s Saturday Night’s Main Event. I thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your program! 61

Vince: Oh my god what an extravaganza this month’s Saturday Night’s Main Event should be!! Two blockbuster matches....can you believe it Gorilla Monsoon??

Gorilla: No indeed I can’t, it should be a doozy!

We head back down to ringside as the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Bret “Hitman” Hart is making his way down the aisle for one on one action.

MATCH 3 - Bret “Hitman’ Hart vs. Barry Horowitz

Bret dominates early and often living up to the name “Excellence of Execution”. Turning point comes when Barry scores with a poke to the eye. Barry gets a backbreaker and covers but only gets two. Barry goes to the top rope but Bret punches him in the stomach on the way down. Bret scores with a vertical suplex. Russian legsweep by Bret only gets two. Bret picks Barry up and hits a side backbreaker. Bret climbs to the second rope and scores with an elbowdrop but only gets two. Bret signals for the Sharpshooter and locks in it in for the victory! 65-55-76

Winner by Submission - Bret Hart

Vince: What an impressive victory by the Hitman! Gorilla can anyone stop him??

Gorilla: The way that the Hitman is going these days he could be the Intercontinental champion for a long time here in the WWF!!

Vince: Well let’s go backstage to Sean Mooney who is in the locker room!

Mooney: Well thank you Vince, I am here with Shawn Michaels.

Michaels: Psh....Bret Hart he’s nothing I could beat him any day of the week. And by the way why do I always get stuck with you while everyone else gets to go with Mean Gene! I’m a superstar, the hottest thing going around these parts and I’m stuck with you a big goofball. All the ladies get excited when they see me on the TV then they see you and they have to go throw up. But that’s besides the point, go ahead and humor me with a question.

Mooney: Well I was actually going to ask, what do you think of the Texas Tornado. We already heard him say he doesn’t like you, he would love to fight you one on one and you two also eliminated each other from the Royal Rumble.

Michaels: Well just like every other superstar in the WWF, the Texas Tornado is suffering from jealous. He’s mad that I get all the chicks, he’s mad cause I’m better then him, he’s just jealous of Shawn Michaels. I mean Tornado...he’s not a smart guy. He walks around thinking he’s a tornado for pete’s sake. I mean at the Rumble not only did he eliminate me..he eliminated himself! Not to bright of a guy, I’d rather not waste my time on the Tornado. But if the time comes and I have to beat him I will because just like everyone else around here, no one can keep up with Shawn Michaels. I’m too sexy for this interview so consider it over...74

Mooney: Well I’ve heard enough of Shawn Michaels pumping himself up let’s go back to ringside for tonight’s main event.

We go down to the ring where IRS is trying to tell us how we all cheat on our taxes but the Big Bossman’s music cuts him off and he sprints to the ring! It is essentially on.

MAIN EVENT - IRS vs. The Big Bossman

Bossman enters the ring and goes to town on IRS with right hands. IRS tries to run away but Bossman grabs him by the tie! Bossman holds him by the tie and beats on him with the right hand before finally pulling on the tie, throwing IRS over the top rope and to the floor!! Bossman follows him out and goes to punch him but gets punched in the stomach. IRS tosses Bossman into the steel railing and then re-enters the ring. Bossman is slow to get up but beats the referee’s count. IRS stomps Bossman immediately upon his re-entry into the ring. IRS puts Bossman’s neck on the bottom rope and steps on his head, thus choking the Bossman. The ref counts to 4 and IRS lets go. IRS back to the choke before letting go after 4. IRS locks Bossman into an abdominal stretch. IRS grabs the ropes for leverage behind the ref’s back. IRS continues to cheat, denying his actions everytime the referee asks him. Finally the ref catches IRS and kicks his arm off the rope!! Bossman hiptosses IRS!! IRS put back down by a clothesline! IRS charges and gets backdropped! Bossman is on fire. IRS crawls to the second rope looking for rest but Bossman comes from behind an drops his right leg on IRS’s neck!! Bossman whips IRS into the turnbuckles and charges but misses! Bossman staggers into the middle of the ring. IRS off the ropes but Bossman catches him with the Bossman Slam!!! 1....2....3!! 74-69-79

Winner by Pinfall - Big Bossman

Bossman celebrates as Ted DiBiase comes from the back to aid IRS to the locker room. Bossman stares as DiBiase and just nods his head at him smiling. DiBiase scowls as we fade to black...

SUPERSTARS RESULTS

Papa Shango d. Reno Riggins by Pinfall

Beverly Brothers d. Chris Walker/Duane Gill by Pinfall

Bret Hart d. Barry Horowitz by Submission

Big Bossman d. IRS by Pinfall

WRESTLING CHALLENGE PREVIEW

British Bulldog in action!

Mr. Perfect in action!

Texas Tornado vs. The Mountie in the main event!!

WRESTLING CHALLENGE

February 2nd 1992

After the opening montage we go straight to the arena as The British Bulldog is making his way down the aisle for one on one action. Gorilla notes that there will be a very special Funeral Parlor scheduled for tonight so watch out for that.

MATCH 1 - British Bulldog vs. Brooklyn Brawler

Brawler spits at Bulldog and gets clotheslined for his efforts. Brawler crawls to the turnbuckle, begging for a timeout. Bulldog takes this time to flex. Brawler does a flex of his own to many boos. He also decides to challenge Davey Boy to a test of strength. Bad idea. Bulldog wins easily and then hits an atomic drop. Brawler jumps around for a little bit and the Bulldog decides to hit the hanging vertical suplex. Bulldog scoops Brawler up, gives the fans the thumbs up and hits the Running Powerslam for the win!! 59-50-69

Winner by Pinfall - The British Bulldog

Gorilla: Just look at the power of the Bulldog! He threw Brawler around like he was nothing!

Brain: So what! I am not impressed. He needs a haircut and a hobby!

Gorilla: ....you never cease to amaze me. Let's go backstage to Mean Gene Okerlund who is with Mr. Perfect.

Brain: That's what I'm talking about! Go straight to the WWF Champion!

Gorilla: I do believe that the Macho Man is the reigning WWF Champion thank you very much...

Brain: Psh...I'm talking about the REAL WWF Champion!

Perfect: Ahah...yeah I'm here. Don't bother speaking Mean Gene, let the world listen to what Mr. Perfect has to say. Now for once in his poor, pathetic life Jack Tunney has finally done something right. Mr. Perfect will finally have the chance to win the WWF title that SHOULD be around my waist right now. But you know what I can wait a few weeks to finally get what I deserve. I mean look at me....I'm Perfect! There's not a thing that Macho Man can do to stop me from beating him. Matter of fact he's lucky because right now I'm gonna give him and the whole entire world a reminder of exactly how perfect I am...(laughs and leaves)...89 - Mr. Perfect gained overness from this segment

We go back to the arena and Mr. Perfect is making his way down the aisle with that always cocky look on his face.

MATCH 2 - Mr. Perfect vs. Chris Walker

Walker is no match for Perfect. Perfect spends most of the match playing to the crowd after every move. He outwrestles Walker the entire time. At one point he gets a drop toe hold and then stands over Walker and slaps the back of his head many times. Perfect keeps being overly cocky until Walker surprises him with a small package!!! It only gets two and Perfect is pissed. He stomps Walker several times, viciously picks him up and hits the PerfectPlex for the win! 68-59-78

Winner by Pinfall - Mr. Perfect

We return from commercials to pre-taped comments from Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Piper: Oh hello there. My name is Rowdy...oh I'm just joking with ya! You know who I am and you know what I gotta say...ok maybe ya don't know what I gotta say but after I say it I'm pretty darn sure you'll know it! Now there's this new guy here in the WWF, he calls himself Papa Shango. Well first of all I know my papa and his name sure as hell ain't Shango! Secondly, the guy is off the rocker, bald as a cueball walks around with some sort of skull with who knows what coming out of it. Scary freaky crazy voodoo type guy. Paints his face....woooo he's out there....almost reminds me of a girl I dated...but that's besides the point! Shango you think you're gonna scare the Hot Rod? No no no no buddy you're about to be mistaken. Don't think I forgot your little sneak attack. You think you're gonna get away with it? Well I can tell you your not. So Papa Shango, whatever the heck you are, you better hope you don't cross paths with the Hot Rod again...76

Gorilla: Strong words from the Hot Rod....the issue between those two has only begun.

Brain: Piper is dumber than I thought. Papa Shango...the man is obviously not from this planet, maybe not even this universe and you wanna pick a fight with him? I mean I've heard of dumb things but this....this tops the list. It's up there with your mom giving you birth!

Gorilla: Will you stop it! You mean to tell me if someone just beat you up from behind you wouldn't want to get revenge?

Brain: Well firstly that would never happen because no one would ever beat me up! I'm just too tough! And why would I want revenge on someone I have no problem with.

Gorilla: Brain...I have you seen you get your butt handed to you on many occasions!

Brain: Well that's only because they don't fight fair around here! Back when I was younger I was the champion of my whole neighborhood. No one wanted to fight me because they knew they would be going home with a broken nose and no teeth. And you can't eat mom's casserole with no teeth! They used to call me Bobby The Great!

Gorilla: Will you stop it....let's go back to ringside for our next contest.

We go down to the arena floor as Sid Justice is entering the ring ready for one on one competition.

Gorilla: Many have made the valid argument that maybe Sid Justice should be WWF Champion right now!

Brain: He's not...Perfect is!

Gorilla: Well Sid was on fire until Hulk Hogan held onto his arm!

Brain: Well guess who eliminated him? Perfect did. I rest my case. Call the match Monsoon.

MATCH 3 - Sid Justice vs. Iron Mike Sharpe

Iron Mike charges Sid but Sid moves. Sid clotheslines Iron Mike down hard. Sid picks Iron Mike up by the throat and slams him down. Iron Mike back up...a boot to the gut and Sid connects with the Powerbomb for the win! 55-49-61

Winner by Pinfall - Sid Justice

We return from commercials and Gorilla informs us that it is time for the main event!

MAIN EVENT - Texas Tornado vs. The Mountie

Tornado and Mountie circle around for a little bit before locking up. Mountie gets a side headlock and its pretty proud of himself. Tornado counters by hitting a back suplex. Tornado picks Mountie up and whips him off the ropes. Tornado goes for a clothesline but Mountie ducks and points to his brain. He turns around and gets clotheslined. Tornado whips Mountie off the ropes but Mountie reverses and knees Tornado in the stomach. Mountie covers but only gets two. Mountie slams Tornado down and hits an elbowdrop. Again only gets two. Mountie locks in a sleeper hold. Tornado fades slowly. The referee raises his arm once and it drops. A second time it drops again. The third time it doesn't and the match is still on. Tornado fights back to his feet and elbows his way free. Tornado off the ropes and hits a flying shoulder tackle. Tornado goes up top and hits a cross body!! It only gets two though. Tornado hits several right hands and goes for the Tornado Punch but Mountie ducks and rolls Tornado up!! Mountie grabs the trunks!! 1....2....3!! The Mountie has stolen one! 74-69-80

Winner by Pinfall - The Mountie

Tornado gets up and chases Mountie to the back. But as they get back to the entrance Shawn Michaels comes out and sidekicks Tornado out of nowhere!! Michaels stands over Tornado triumphant.

We return a the bell tolls and Paul Bearer and the Undertaker are on the Funeral Parlor stage.

Bearer: Welcome....ooooooh yesssss.....cooooome on in....whoooo will be the guest of me and my Undertaker this week...none other than the man who will destroy...

Hulk Hogan's music hits unexpectedly and he comes out looking angry.

Bearer: What! You're not supposed to be here!

Hogan: No...I'm not! But you listen here brother. After what you did to me Undertaker, I've been dying to get my hands on you. I've been dying to unleash the wrath of Hulkamania on you Undertaker! Undertaker you will find out exactly what the 24 inch pythons are all about! And when I'm through with you....they'll have to find all sorts of caskets to find all your pieces brother!!

Bearer: Oh yes Hogan....you talk a good game....but you see this....this is your coffin. This will be your eternal resting place...made of the finest materials chosen by my Undertaker...go ahead...go and look inside...it won't bite

Hogan hesitantly approaches the casket and looks around. The fans are cheering. Finally he looks at Undertaker and opens it. It's a bunch of snakes. As shocked as Hogan is he gets attacked from behind by Jake 'The Snake' Roberts' Roberts closes Hogan's hand in the casket!! Roberts grabs Hogan and DDT's him! Roberts yells something about 'Deliver that to Macho.....send him that message Hogan....'. Taker and Snake put the boots to Hogan but out comes Sid Justice!! Sid Justice comes out and helps Hogan to his feet. Undertaker and Jake Roberts leave happy in what they have accomplished as Sid is helping Hogan to his feet. Fade to black. 74

WRESTLING CHALLENGE RESULTS

British Bulldog d. Brooklyn Brawler by Pinfall

Mr. Perfect d. Chris Walker by Pinfall

Sid Justice d. Iron Mike Sharpe by Pinfall

The Mountie d. Texas Tornado by Pinfall

• 2 weeks later...

WWF PRIME TIME WRESTLING

February 3rd 1992

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to another edition of Prime Time Wrestling, we are so glad to have you here joining us for another evening of World Wrestling Federation action! As always here with Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan I am Gorilla Monsoon and what a night!

Brain: Well any night you get to see my beautiful face is a privilege. But other than that I see no reason to keep watching besides myself.

Gorilla: Oh will you stop it! Not only will we hear from the President of the WWF Jack Tunney, but the Macho Man Randy Savage will defend his WWF Title against Haku. How can you not be excited?

Brain: Easily watch me....(yawns and opens a paper). Besides we all know that Perfect should be the WWF Champion and that Ric Flair is the real...

Gorilla: Let’s go down to ringside, I know you have got to be tired of hearing him talk.

We go to ringside as Papa Shango is making his way down the aisle to weird stares from all the kids in the audience. Slick as always is far behind Shango.Virgil enters the arena and it is time for our opening contest.

MATCH 1 - Papa Shango vs. Virgil

Virgil starts the match off with some of his boxing moves. He jabs Shango a few times and goes to shuffle his feet and gets murdered by a clothesline. Shango stomps Virgil in the corner, the ref tries to stop him but Shango just stares at him. Shango continues stomping Virgil with no end in sight. Shango picks Virgil up and slams him down. Shango scores with a splash but only gets two. Shango picks Virgil up and hits a reverse DDT. Shango again picks Virgil up this time hitting the Shoulderbreaker for the win! 65-65-66

Winner by Pinfall - Papa Shango

We go to the President of the WWF, Jack Tunney

Tunney: Sorry to interrupt ladies and gentlemen but there are a few things that I must share my opinion on. What I saw on Wrestling Challenge disgusted me, Jake Roberts and the Undertaker again leaving someone lying, this time it was Hulk Hogan. Well there use of brutality is unacceptable and thus at Saturday Night’s Main Event, Jake Roberts and the Undertaker will face the team of Hulk Hogan and Sid Justice! That is all, carry on with your evening. 56

Gorilla: Did you hear that Brain!! Jake ‘The Snake’ and the Undertaker taking on Sid Justice and Hulk Hogan. What a Saturday Night’s Main Event this should be. Well right now let’s go the backstage area and Mean Gene Okerlund.

Mean Gene: Well thank you Gorilla, here with me is a former Intercontinental champion the Texas Tornado and you sir seem to have a problem on your hands. Ever since Shawn Michaels’s brutal attack on Marty Jannetty you two have most definitely not been seeing eye to eye, escalating to him attacking you last week after your match on Wrestling Challenge. Tornado, when is this going to end?

Tornado: Well you know something that Shawn Michaels he has one big mouth. And the problem with that once he opens it he just can’t shut it. He wants to walk around like he’s better than everyone, talking about how sexy he is. Hey this is the WWF not some bodybuilding show I don’t care how good looking you are you can’t beat me in a fight. And that’s exactly what I want. A fight. Me and you, one on one we will see who the better man is. Anytime, anywhere Michaels....me and you....75

Mean Gene: What intensity from the Texas Tornado let’s send it down to ringside!!

We go back to the arena as the Macho Man’s music hits and he comes out to a great reaction. Haku is already in the ring for this WWF Championship match!

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage (champion) vs. Haku

Haku attacks Savage from behind and throws him to the outside. Haku distracts the referee as Mr. Perfect comes running from the back!! Perfect hits Savage in the knee with a lead pipe!! Perfect runs to the back smiling as Savage is rolling around in pain. Gorilla wonders why Perfect would do that as Brain smiles saying the plan is going through. Haku rolls Savage back in and slams him down. Haku gets Savage in the corner and nails him with a hard throat thrust. Savage is helpless as he just holds his knee. Haku smiles and begins to stomp on the knee several times. Haku knees Savage in the head several times and covers but only gets two. Savage hops on one leg trying to punch Haku who is just laughing. Haku thrust kicks Savage in the face and plays to the crowd. Gorilla wonders why Haku isn’t covering while Brain is just silent. Haku goes to whip Savage into the ropes but Savage just falls down unable to run. Haku continues to stomp the knee slowly. A cover again gets two. Haku headbutts Savage and puts his whole body weight on the knee. Haku throws Savage over the top rope and to the floor. Haku exposes the concrete floor. Haku picks Savage up like he is going for a back suplex but grabs the injured knee. Haku then drops Savage down, injured-knee first on the concrete Savage yells and screams in pain as the referee begins to wonder if he can continue! Haku rolls Savage back in and goes to the top rope. Splash from the top rope misses!!! Haku staggers to his feet right into Savage who somehow rolls him up for the win!! 73-73-74

Winner by Pinfall - ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage

Haku looks bewildered but then an unleashes an evil smile as he leaves. Brain laughs as Gorilla wonders what is going on...

We return from commercials and the Big Bossman is making his way down the aisle. He looks ready for one on one action in our next match!

MATCH 3 - Big Bossman vs. Tanaka

Bossman enters the ring and he is pissed. Tanaka goes for a punch but is blocked and Bossman scores with a bunch of right hands. Bossman whips Tanaka into the ropes and hits a back body drop. Tanaka sent back down by a hiptoss. Bossman scores with another clothesline! Gorilla calls him a man on a mission. Bossman whips Tanaka into the corner and connects with a splash!! Tanaka staggers out and Bossman hits the Bossman Slam out of nowhere for the win!! 65-57-74

Winner by Pinfall - Big Bossman

Gorilla is impressed as Bossman stands in the middle of the ring victorious. He goes to leave but out comes IRS. Bossman sees him and starts pounding him with right hands. He looks to have the upper hand but Ted DiBiase comes from the back and attacks from behind. They put the boots to him as the fans boo. DiBiase chokes Bossman out and then finds his handcuffs. DiBiase handcuffs Bossman to the top rope and they just continue to beat him down. IRS rams Bossman in the face with his briefcase. DiBiase gets the ring bell and that’s when the BIG RED X comes in and we don’t see anything else. All we hear is DiBiase laughing and the crowd screaming. We quickly cut to commercial.

We return backstage with Mean Gene.

Mean Gene: Well I am disgusted after what I just saw but anyways I am here with Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Hacksaw this weekend on Superstars you’ve found yourself in a big main event!!

Duggan: That’s right Mean Gene, this weekend on Superstars I’m gonna take that no good son of a gun Jake The Snake and make him wish he never put his hands on Elizabeth like that. You just don’t treat women like that. Also I just don’t like that guy that much. And don’t get in my way or else my 2 by 4 might just have to have a meeting with your face! HOOOOOO!! 76

Mean Gene: Tough talk from the Hacksaw, Sean Mooney lets send it to you.

Mooney: Thank you Gene I am here with the reigning World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion, Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart and the competition here in the WWF has certainly turned up a notch in the recent weeks. There are many superstars striving after your gold, what are your thoughts?

Hitman: Well this is exactly why I love being the Intercontinental champion. Every superstar in the back would love to get a piece of me and be the champion and I know everytime I step into that ring I have to be at my best if I want to win. And you’re right the competition sure has heated up lately but I like it. I’ve always tried to be a fighting champion ever since I won this title and it won’t be any different. I don’t really concern myself with people who want to talk trash I let my actions in the ring do my talking for me. So whoever Tunney wants to throw at me be ready because you’re getting in the ring with the Excellence of Execution. 80

Mooney: Certainly the Hitman is ready to take on all challenges lets see if the Warlord is ready for our final contest.

We return to ringside as the Warlord is already in the ring ready for action. Real American hits and out comes the Hulkster to a great pop. Hogan gets in the ring and rips his shirt off.

MAIN EVENT - The Warlord vs. Hulk Hogan

Hogan and Warlord go for a test of strength to start. Warlord looks like he is easily winning but Hogan comes back and gets the upper hand. Warlord fades back but instead decides to kick Hogan in the stomach instead Hogan drops to one knee but Warlord comes down with a hard right hand to the back. Hogan does down and Warlord walks on him. Warlord scores with a standing powerslam. Cover only gets two. Hogan fights back with right hands but goes off the ropes and Warlord catches him with a powerslam. Warlord signals for the end and goes for the full nelson. He locks it in and Hogan looks to be fading. The referee raises his arm twice and it falls. On the third time it doesn’t. Hogan is pissed. Warlord tries to attack Hogan but he gets pointed at and it’s over. Hogan responds with the right hands and clotheslines Warlord down. Warlord off the ropes but put back down by the Big Boot!! The legdrop gives Hogan the win!! 63-71-47

Winner by Pinfall - Hulk Hogan

Hogan beings to celebrate but the bell tolls. Hogan looks around and the bell tolls again. This time the Undertaker and Paul Bearer come out. Taker enters the ring and Hogan immediately starts going off with right hands. Hogan is getting the upper hand pushing Taker back to the corner when Jake ‘The Snake comes out from the back with a steel chair!! Jake cracks Hogan in the back with the steel chair!! Hogan is down. But out from the back comes Sid Justice who cleans house. He goes to check on Hogan and Taker tries to re-enter the ring. Sid grabs the chair and holds the heels off. The referees get Hogan back to his feet but all he sees is Sid with a steel chair. Snake smiles as he and Taker retreat. Hogan turns Sid around and gets in his face pointing at the chair. Hogan thinks Sid attacked him. They argue as the refs try to separate them as we fade to black...

Papa Shango d. Virgil by Pinfall

Macho Man d. Haku by pinfall to retain the WWF Championship

Big Bossman d. Tanaka by pinfall

Hulk Hogan d. Warlord by pinfall

WWF SUPERSTARS

February 8th 1992

Opening montage and we immediately go to the arena as Rick Martel makes his way down the aisle pumping Arrogance all over the crowd before our opening contest

MATCH 1 - ‘The Model’ Rick Martel vs. Chris Walker

The Model used a very good combination of his techincal skills along with his arrogance and a little bit of aggression to overpower Walker in the beginning. Walker attempting to flurry with right hands but Martel was there to stop him everytime. Martel mostly toyed with him and played to the crowd before finishing Walker off with the Boston Crab. 59-47-72

Winner by Submission - ‘The Model’ Rick Martel

Vince: A big win for the Model here on Superstars...right now let’s take you to Sean Mooney!

Mooney: Thank you Vince I am standing here with the self-proclaimed ‘sexiest man alive’ Shawn Michaels. Now Shawn you have talked much trash about the Texas Tornado...he challenges you to a match and we haven’t heard a word from you all week!

Michaels: Psh come on now Sean how many times do I have to tell you, I could barely get the women off me to get to this interview do you think I’m gonna turn them down over the Texas Tornado. You have got to be kidding me...who is this guy....anyways. The Texas Tornado means nothing to me. He wants to fight? Too bad. I’m a wrestler, the best in the biz, the hottest thing going in the WWF. He’s mad because I’m a superstar on the rise and he’s a never-will-be.

Mooney: Well I tend to disagree there the Texas Tornado is a former Intercontinental champion.

Michaels: So you want to get techincal..so what? Who cares? If it weren’t for Marty Jannetty holding me back I would be the greatest WWF Champion by now. But instead I’m here talking to you. The Tornado can’t hang in the ring with me, why would I want to waste my time on a joke like him.

An agent walks in, hands Mooney a sheet of paper and leaves.

Mooney: Well excuse me...hold on ladies and gentlemen...I’ve just been handed this sheet and it says that at Saturday Night’s Main Event you my friend Shawn Michaels will be taking on the Texas Tornado.

Michaels: That’s a misprint...that can’t be true...no way...I don’t believe it....

Mooney: It’s signed by Jack Tunney and everything. It looks like the Texas Tornado has gotten his wish.

Tornado walks into the interview area.

Tornado: Looks like it’s you and me hotshot....(laughs and walks away)...74

Mooney: Another blockbuster match announced for Saturday Night’s Main Event let’s throw it over to Mean Gene Okerlund.

Mean Gene: Well thank you Sean and I am here with Mr. Perfect and it looks like you must have found a weasel outside or something, who let this thing in here?

Brain: Real original Mean Gene...I’ll be sure to have you fired when Perfect wins the gold!

Mean Gene: Speaking of which...it was less than a week ago on Prime Time Wrestling where you Mr. Perfect attacked Randy Savage during his WWF title defense injuring his knee. But the interesting this is....Haku could have easily won the match yet he continued to work over the knee instead........

Perfect: Well aren’t you a genuis! Clap....clap....clap.....you figured out the plan. Haku he was never there to win the title...he was there to follow my order. My Perfect Plan so to speak. Haku did his job to perfection, now all I have to do is pick up the pieces at Saturday Night’s Main Event and I’ll walk out with my WWF title!

Brain: You see people like you, Savage and all this morons are the same. You’re not very smart. Anyone one else besides Savage would have smelled something was up but he’s just too stupid to remember that Haku and Perfect were once stablemates in the Heenan Family. Duh. But it doesn’t matter because Perfect is going to beat that idiot for the gold....let’s go champ....77

We return to ringside as the team of Haku and The Barbarian are in the ring ready for tag team action. The New Foundation make their way down the aisle to a nice pop.

MATCH 2 - Haku & The Barbarian vs. The New Foundation

Owen uses his speed and technical ability to get the upper hand on Haku in the beginning. Quick tag gets Anvil in the match and he hits a couple of power moves before tagging Owen back in. Owen goes up top and comes down with a double ax handle. Owen gets a wristlock in but Haku reverses into his own. Owen flips out of it and Haku has had enough and just thrust kicks him in the face. Haku chokes Owen in the corner before tagging the Barbarian in. Barbarian grabs Owen and tosses him from one corner to the opposite. Literally. Barbarian flexes to the crowd which gives Owen a chance to climb to the top rope. Owen goes for a splash but Barbarian counters with a backbreaker. Cover only gets two. Barbarian boots Owen in the face and tags Haku in. Double clothesline again gets two. Haku stomps Owen repeatedly while yelling in some sort of tongue. Owen back to his feet but put back down by a karate chop. Haku tags Barbarian in and they hit a double suplex. Cover gets two. Barbarian gets a side headlock but Owen fights his way out and hits a spinning wheel kick off the ropes. Owen struggles to the corner, Haku enters the ring and he and the Barbarian try to stop him but its too late. Anvil slingshots himself in the ring taking out both Haku and Barbarian. Haku gets backdropped and hiptossed. Barbarian gets powerslammed. Haku breaks up the cover but Owen dropkicks him over the top rope and to the floor. Anvil slams Barbarian down.....Owen climbs to the top rope and hits the Rocket Launcher for the win - 67-60-75

Winners by Pinfall - The New Foundation

Vince: A huge win by the New Foundation as they continue to climb the tag team ranks here in the WWF. It will be interesting to see who Jack Tunney names number one contenders to the tag team titles.

We return from commercial and the Native American, Tatanka is making his way down the aisle. Vince calls him a rising star with this being only his second match.

MATCH 3 - Tatanka vs. Spike Jones

Spike charges but gets hit by a back elbow. Spike staggers back and charges again and gets put down by a tomahawk chop. Tatanka does the war dance before hitting another tomahawk chop. Tatanka climbs to the top rope and hits a flying crossbody but only gets two. Tatanka with another tomahawk chop before ending itwith the End of the Trail for the win - 46-33-59

We go backstage to Mean Gene who is with the Million Dollar Man .

Mean Gene: Forget the introduction, Ted DiBiase you have got a lot of explaining to do!

DiBiase: HAHAHHAHA....Why should I explain myself to you? Bossman... he wouldn’t stay out of my business. He’s like a pest, like a fly. And what do you do when a fly keeps buzzing around you, never leaving you alone. You swat it. And that’s exactly what I did, I crushed Bossman like a bug. I beat him up so bad his own momma won’t even know it’s him. Well actually as dumb as she is she won’t be able to tell the difference. Bossman I told you not to mess with the Million Dollar Man but you insisted. Everyone has a price and you’re paying yours now....HAHAHAHAHAHA....78

We return to the ringside area as it is time for our main event. Hacksaw Jim Duggan makes his way down the aisle to a great response from the crowd. His opponent however doesn’t. Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts pretty much gets booed out of the building. As he is making his way down the aisle he pulls out a picture of Macho Man and Elizbeth...he rips off Macho Man’s part and then kisses the remainder. He then puts his trademark sneaky smile on. Pure evil.

MAIN EVENT - Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Before the match Hacksaw pauses and yells out “U-S-A”. He then stomps around the ring like a maniac and they lock up. Roberts gets a side headlock to start but Hacksaw backs him up to the ropes. Hacksaw whips him to the other side and hits a shoulder block. Hacksaw bounces off the ropes and scores with a clothesline. Roberts decides to slide under the bottom rope, to the floor. Hacksaw yells HOOOOO. Snake gets back in and goes for a boot to the gut but Hacksaw grabs it, spins him around and clotheslines him over the top rope!! This time Hacksaw follows him to the outside. Roberts begs for mercy, sitting with his back on the steel steps. Hacksaw plays to the crowd raising one fist looking to punch Roberts in the face. Jake pulls Duggan by the trunks, Duggan lands face first into the steel ringpost. Roberts laughs and stomps away at Duggan before rolling back in the ring to break the count. Roberts rolls Duggan back in and covers but only gets two. Roberts with consecutive elbowdrops and another cover but only gets two. Roberts gets Duggan in the corner and chokes him until the referee forces him to stop. Roberts grabs Duggan and hits the short arm clothesline. He signals for the DDT. Jake goes for it but Duggan blocks and rams him into the corner. Duggan whips Roberts off the ropes and sticks his head down for a back drop. Roberts sees this and hits the DDT out of nowhere! 1.....2....3!! 72-76-63

Winner by Pinfall - Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts

We go to backstage in the locker room as Sid Justice is found unconscious with a bunch of referees around him. Fade to black.

SUPERSTARS RESULTS

Rick Martel d. Chris Walker by Submission

New Foundation d. Haku/Barbarian by Pinfall (Owen on Barbarian)

Tatanka d. Spike Jones by Pinfall

Jake Roberts d. Jim Duggan by Pinfall

SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT

Announced Matches

'Macho Man' Randy Savage (CHAMPION) vs. Mr. Perfect

Sid Justice & Hulk Hogan vs. Jake Roberts & The Undertaker

CAGE MATCH FOR THE MILLION DOLLAR TITLE

'Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase (champion) vs. Big Bossman

Shawn Michaels vs. Texas Tornado

Looks like a really solid card. I'd love to see Perfect get the belt but a title change on a Saturday Night Main-Event would be stupid and unrealistic. Then again, "anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation".

Guest Prototype

Looking forward to ME. The Hogan/Sid vs Taker/Jake angle is shaping up well.

• 2 weeks later...

WWF WRESTLING CHALLENGE

We go from the opening montage straight to ringside as the Bushwhackers make their way to the ring for our opening contest. And it is sure to be a big one as their opponents, the reigning WWF Tag Team Champions the Legion of Doom stomp their way down the aisle. Gorilla notes that Animal is making his return to the ring after suffering a broken rib at the Royal Rumble. Brain is not impressed.

MATCH 1 - The Bushwhackers vs. The Legion of Doom (non-title)

To call it a match would be an insult. Luke charges Hawk but gets thrown over the top rope. Butch gets backdropped by Animal. They hit a double clothesline on him and Hawk scores with a vicious powerslam. Animal raises him up...Hawk goes to the top...and they hit the Doomsday Device for the win 58-68-35

Winners by Pinfall - The Legion of Doom

Gorila: What an impressive win by the tag team champions they look better than ever

Brain: Calm down Gorilla they beat the freakin Bushwhackers for pete’s sake Me and you...well that’s a stretch...I could beat the Bushwhackers by myself

Gorilla: Will you stop...anyways it’s time for our second match and hopefully it will be a little more of a contest than the last one.

We go back to ringside as the Repo Man makes his way down the aisle for one on one action.

MATCH 2 - Repo Man vs. Chris Walker

Repo Man attacks from behind to get this match started. Repo stomps Walker in the corner and then stalks around the ring in a weird manner. Repo Man slams Walker down and scores with an elbowdrop. Cover only gets two. Repo Man whips Walker into the ropes and hits a back elbow. Cover gets two. Repo Man clotheslines Walker down and goes to the top rope. Repo goes for a fistdrop but Walker raises his boot and Repo goes down Walker scores with a dropkick Walker with another dropkick A third sends Repo through the ropes to the floor Walker is a house of fire. As Walker celebrates Repo climbs under the ring. Walker goes to go after Repo but doesn’t know where he is. He and the referee look around. The ref checks under the ring. Repo emerges from the other side. Repo rolls Walker up for the win 57-47-67

Winner by Pinfall - Repo Man

Brain: I told you he was sneaky You gotta watch out for the Repo Man he could be anywhere

Gorilla: Well he absolutely stole one here tonight but nevertheless Repo Man gets the victory, lets go backstage to Sean Mooney who is with Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts and the Undertaker.

Mooney: Well gentlemen we are a few short weeks away from the huge tag team match between you two and Hulk Hogan and Sid Justice...what exactly is your gameplan for these two huge superstars?

Roberts: (evil laugh)...well you would just love for me to tell you that now would you? No...no you see I just can’t do that. Any idiot in the world can see what’s going on here....it’s simple...divide and conquer. Sid...Hogan...they don’t trust each other there is no way that they can co-exist to beat us. Now all we have to do is pick up the pieces at Saturday Night’s Main Event and BOOM they’re out of the way. See...it’s all part of my master plan....these two are just phase one. Hogan, Justice they are just minor itches on the skin of old Jake The Snake you see...the one I’m going after...is you Macho Man. Don’t think I forgot about you...see everything is working out just how it is supposed to...trust me Mooney...Hogan, Justice, Savage will all be destroyed by WrestleMania....85

Mooney: Well...off to you Mean Gene...get me out of here...now....

Mean Gene: Well luckily I’m here with Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart and...wait just a second what the heck do you want Jimmy Hart?

Jimmy Hart: Oh yeah baby.....listen up Hitman.....I heard you talking about how you were the Excellence of Execution and how you would fight anyone...

Hitman: Look I already beat the Mountie so it just looks like you’re out of luck...

Jimmy Hart: Oh well that’s where you’re wrong. Sure you may have barely beaten the Mountie but I’ve got another challenge for you Hitman...if you’re so tough why don’t you put that title on the line against the EARTHQUAKE Yeah baby what do you think of that

Hitman: You’re on...me and Earthquake, Saturday Night’s Main Event, for this title...I can’t wait....76

Gorilla: Did you hear that? What a blockbuster this is turning out to be Three title matches, huge grudges....everything you would expect in pay per view for FREE

Brain: Well just wait a minute...I have my hands on some exclusive footage from earlier today in the locker room....you want to talk about a scandal...check this out...

We go to grainy footage of a big door with “Hulk Hogan” on it. A little kid is standing outside hoping for an autograph. 10 seconds go by and Jake Roberts emerges from inside his locker room He nods approvingly to whoever is taping and laughs and the footage shuts off. 99 - Hulk Hogan has gained overness

Gorilla: Well....I.....no....there is no way....I’m speechless...

Brain: What did I tell ya I told you Hulk Hogan could not be trusted and here he is...

Gorilla: But the Undertaker nearly killed him..why was Jake Roberts in his locker room...this is insanity and maybe we will get to the bottom of this tomorrow night on Prime Time but as many of you know Sid Justice was found unconscious in his locker room yesterday we have no word on his condition. Good news however is that the Macho Man Randy Savage is apparently feeling good enough that he will make an appearance tomorrow night on Prime Time But now it is main event time....

The bagpipes blow signaling the entrance of Rowdy Roddy Piper. The Hot Rod looks pumped up for this one as he faces the Brooklyn Brawler

MAIN EVENT - 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper vs. Brooklyn Brawler

Brain reminds us of the problems Piper has been having of late with Papa Shango before the match starts. They lock up and Brawler shoves Piper down. He flexes and then cracks a little smile. They go to lock up again except this time Piper ducks under and pokes Brawler in the eyes. Brawler stumbles around into an atomic drop. Piper with consecutive left hands before getting a huge right hand in. Brawler staggers back and Piper locks in the sleeper!! Brawler is out!! Piper quickly takes care of business 50-60-43

Gorilla: Don't forget folks, Prime Time Wrestling, Sid and Hogan will both be in the house...who knows what could happen with that situation also much much more, the British Bulldog will go one on one with Mr. Perfect in the main event, what a match that should be! .

WRESTLING CHALLENGE RESULTS

Legion of Doom d. Bushwhackers by pinfall

Repo Man d. Chris Walker by pinfall

'Rowdy' Roddy Piper d. Brooklyn Brawler

Edited by birdthrill

• 2 weeks later...

WWF PRIME TIME WRESTLING

February 10th 1992

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to another great evening of entertainment as only the World Wrestling Federation can give it you! As always with Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan, I am Gorilla Monsoon and what a night we have for you!

Brain: You got that right for once Monsoon. I mean any night is amazing when you get to see the Brain.

Gorilla: Well as true as you might think that is I was referring to our featured contest of the night, two of the biggest superstars colliding in a one on one contest, the British Bulldog and your boy Mr. Perfect!

Brain: Oh THAT’s what you were talking about....eh that’s not bad. I mean unless you like cruelty to animals because Perfect is gonna destroy the Bulldog.

Gorilla: Boy you must really crack yourself up....also we’ll hear from the current reigning WWF Champion, the Macho Man himself Randy Savage....and we’ll also hear from Sid Justice AND Hulk Hogan and what a situation that has turned into...but I’m so excited lets go down to ringside for our opening contest.

We go down to the arena as the rumbling begins and the Earthquake makes his way down the aisle. They show shots of kids scared of Earthquake. As always ‘The Mouth of the South’ is leading the way, megaphone and all. Gorilla notes that Earthquake will be the biggest challenge for Bret Hart yet. Greg ‘The Hammer’ Valentine makes his way down the aisle to some cheers as we get ready for our first match.

MATCH 1 - Earthquake vs. Greg Valentine

Valentine seems a little uneasy to grapple with Earthquake at first but eventually goes for it. Not the brightest of decisions. Earthquake easily powers Valentine into the corner and delivers some open handed chops to his chest. As Valentine clutches his chest in pain, Earthquake looks at Jimmy Hart and laughs. More slow and methodical offense from Earthquake. Earthquake gets a little too cocky and misses with a splash into the turnbuckles. Valentine takes this chance to go on the offense with those patented elbows of his. Earthquake refuses to go down however. Valentine jumps on his back and tries to put him in a sleeper but Earthquake just backs into the corner and squashes Valentine. Earthquake slams Valentine down and then stomps around him. Earthquake off the ropes and nails the Aftershock for the victory! 69-65-73

Winner by Pinfall - Earthquake

Gorilla: What an impressive victory for the Earthquake and if Bret Hart isn’t careful we could have a new Intercontinental Champion in less than two weeks time at Saturday Night’s Main Event. But right now let’s go backstage to Sean Mooney who is with the Texas Tornado

Mooney: Well Tornado now that you are scheduled to finally get your hands on Shawn Michaels at Saturday Night’s Main Event how do you feel?

Tornado: Well Sean I can tell you this much I have been waiting for this moment for so long...

(We hear a female scream in the background)

Mooney: What was that?? It sounds like someone is in trouble.

Tornado: Oh man we should go help her...

(Mooney, Tornado and the camera crew run for a little bit and found a woman with her face not showing yelling and grabbing her leg)

Female: (crying and yelling hysterically)

Tornado: Hey are you ok?! Do you need some help?

Female: I....I....(voice gets familiar = Sensational Sherri) You’re even dumber than you look Tornado!

Shawn Michaels comes from behind and blindsides Tornado from behind with a cowboy boot. Michaels stomps him a couple times before a bunch of refs restrain him.

Michaels: Not so tough now Tornado....64

Gorilla: Well Brain how low can you go these days?

Brain: LOW...that was BRILLIANT! I am telling you this Shawn Michaels is the real deal!

Gorilla: TO say I’m surprised you enjoyed that would be a flat out lie....off to you Mean Gene and hopefully you are better off then Sean was.

Mean Gene: Well...I’d love to act like I was but as you can see I most DEFINITELY am not. I am stuck here in between Sid Justice and Hulk Hogan and to say there is tension would be an understatement.

Sid: Tension? Oh there is no tension from me Mean Gene. All there is...all there is is an understanding that Hulk Hogan cannot be trusted. Hulk Hogan is only looking out for Hulk Hogan. Hogan you know...you know that I’m better than you. That’s why you helped get me tossed at the Rumble. That’s why you attacked me and left me unconscious in the locker room. That’s why you’re siding with the Snake and the Undertaker to get rid of me. Admit it Hogan....you’re scared for your life...

Hogan: Jealous? Scared? Let me tell you something brother? First of all you dumped me from behind at the Rumble! Then you hit me in the head with a steel chair when I was trying to fight off the Undertaker. And now you want to attack me and all my Hulkamaniacs like this? You listen to me brother we can settle this anytime you want...

Sid: How about right here...right now. It’s time for Justice to be served....

Hogan: WHAT YA GONNA DO???

Sid: Don’t even say it.....you see I’m gonna let you keep breathing because there’s no need for me to fight Roberts and Taker by myself....but as soon as that is over and dealt with...it’s on Hogan......

Mean Gene: What a combustible situation....back to you Gorilla 86 - Sid Justice gained overness

Gorilla: Those two men just cannot get along..

Brain: Who cares is my question?

Gorilla: Will you stop it, now we have pre-recorded comments from the Macho Man Randy Savage who is currently recuperating from those terrible injuries suffered at the hands of Mr. Perfect and Haku.

(We go to Macho Man who is laying on a couch, WWF Title over his shoulder his knee raised over some pillows)

Macho: Perfect....you thought you could come out and take my knee out...you thought you could send your little henchmen to soften me up...you think this is gonna win you the gold....I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO WALK but you’ll NEVER BEAT ME! You wanna try and end my career? Well I don’t take these kind of threats lightly.....SATURDAY NIGHT’S MAIN EVENT...one on one....MY TITLE ON THE LINE....I’m gonna beat you from PILLAR to POST to PILLAR to POST....then I’m gonna look at Elizabeth...I’m gonna look at the crowd...I’m gonna climb to the top rope....I’m gonna point to the sky...oooooh yeah I’m gonna DROP MY ELBOW RIGHT THROUGH YOUR CHEST! And then....then once I’m rid of you my focus will be on ONE MAN AND ONE MAN ONLY....JAKE THE SNAKE....I’M COMING FOR YOU....WATCH YOUR BACK SNAKE....OOOOO YEAH ....98 - Randy Savage has gained overness from this segment

Brain: That is one mentally unstable man....

Gorilla: That is a man who I would not want to mess with right now...with that frame of mind who knows what could happen? Well let’s go to the match that everyone has been waiting to see....the British Bulldog vs. Mr. Perfect .

We go down to the arena as the Bulldog is making his way down the aisle. Perfect is already in the ring as we get ready for this great contest.

MATCH 2 - British Bulldog vs. Mr. Perfect

Bulldog and Perfect lock up to start, Perfect pulls Bulldog down by the hair. Bulldog kips back up immediately. They lock up again and Bulldog completely overpowers Perfect. Perfect back up and clocks Bulldog in the face with a right hand. Perfect bounces off the ropes and hits Bulldog with a high knee to the face. Cover gets two. Perfect chops Bulldog once but Bulldog shakes his head and pushes Perfect. Perfect goes flying across the ring. Perfect back up and charges Bulldog but Bulldog clotheslines him hard, sending him into a 360 spin. Bulldog whips Perfect off the ropes and scores with a backdrop. Bulldog gets an atomic drop. Perfect jumps around in pain so Bulldog scores with another atomic drop. Perfect jumps around so more so Bulldog clotheslines him over the top rope and to the floor!!

(Commercial break)

We return and learn that Bulldog has been dominant the whole commercial break. Bulldog gets Perfect in a side headlock but Perfect reverses with a side suplex. Cover gets two. Perfect puts the boots on Bulldog. Perfect with blows to the back and then whips Bulldog off the ropes. Perfect powerslams Bulldog down hard. Cover gets two. Perfect snapmares Bulldog down and then kicks him square in the back. Perfect goes to the second rope and hits a double axhandle. Cover gets two. Perfect whips Bulldog into the ropes again and goes for a backdrop but Bulldog gets a sunset flip! 1...2....Perfect kicks out. Perfect rolls through grabbing Bulldog by the legs! 1....2.....Bulldog kicks out. Both men up and Bulldog scores with a rollup! 1....2....Perfect kicks out. Perfect pokes Bulldog in the eyes to slow the tempo down. Perfect clubs Bulldog in the back repeatedly and yells at the ref to shut up. Perfect picks Bulldog up and goes for a bodyslam but Bulldog slips behind and rolls Perfect up!! 1....2...Perfect kicks out. Perfect immediately up and kicks Bulldog in the stomach. Perfect picks Bulldog up and hits a backbreaker. Perfect drives his knee into Bulldog’s back and gets him in a chinlock. Perfect lets go and just stomps Bulldog a couple of times. Perfect raises his hands in the air as we go to...

(Commercial break)

Perfect is still on offense when we come back. He has Bulldog in the corner and playfully slaps with him showing his dominance. But this wakes Davey Boy up and he is not too happy. Perfect keeps punching but Bulldog isn’t having it. Bulldog with right hands out of the corner sending Perfect reeling. Bulldog sends Perfect into the ropes and hits a backdrop. Perfect back up and Bulldog scores with a clothesline. Perfect charges and Bulldog picks him up and military press slams him! Bulldog grabs Perfect by his legs and slams him to the mat....slingshot into the turnbuckles!! Perfect staggers back and Bulldog goes for a suplex except he leaves Perfect in the air for....a.....long...time. Bulldog sends Perfect crashing down and signals for the Running Powerslam. Bulldog goes back over to Perfect but Perfect rakes him in the eyes. Bulldog turns around holding his eyes..Perfect grabs Bulldog and hits the PerfectPlex!!! 1....2.....3!! 81-76-87

Winner by Pinfall - Mr. Perfect

Gorilla: What a match!! That has to be the greatest match in Prime Time history, an instant classic between two of our top superstars...that could easily be a main event anywhere in the world but we delivered it to you!! Mr. Perfect barely got by in that one!

Brain: Hey who won the match?

Gorilla: Perfect did.

Brain: That’s all you gotta know.

Gorilla: Well....I’m still blown away by the competition here in the WWF. Now let us go to Sean Mooney who is in the locker room with the Slickster!

Slick: Whoa whoa baby don’t even say nothing Mooney. You right before you people is the badddest man in the WWF, Papa Shango! I mean who wants to mess with this cat? His facepaint is a skull, he sits in the corner speaking in all sorts of tongues and stuff that the Slickster don’t understand....but I know one thing. He don’t like Rowdy Roddy Piper and I don’t like em either. That’s why he is on a mission...he might curse ya, he might torture you, but somehow this man is going to destroy you Piper. And there ain’t a thang you can do about it baby. Papa Shango and the Slickster are going straight to the top right after we get rid of your skinny white butt....let’s go...78 - Slick gained overness. Papa Shango gained overness

We return as El Matador is on his way to the ring for one on one action.

MATCH 3 - El Matador vs. Barry Horowitz

Horowitz tried to attack from behind but Tito isn’t having it. El Matador stays on offense for the entire match before finally finishing Barry off with the Flying Forearm! 60-41-79

Winner by Pinfall - El Matador

MATCH 4 - The Undertaker vs. Virgil

Virgil comes out with a few punches to Taker but they have no effect. Taker grabs Virgil by the throat and chokeslams him (softly). Taker picks Virgil up and hits the Tombstone...for the quick win 72-74-70

Jake Roberts comes running from the back and they continue to beat on Virgil. Jake goes to get his Snake but out from the back comes Sid Justice!. Sid comes in and nails Jake with a boot to the face. Taker charges (slowly) but gets punched for his troubles. Sid fights them off but numbers take over and Taker attacks from behind. Jake lowblows Sid which gets him down. Taker chokes him with his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Gorilla asks where is Hulk Hogan? Taker and Jake tie Sid’s arms in the ropes and get the snake!! The snake slithers around the unconscious Sid and finally out comes Hulk Hogan . Hogan unties Sid from the ropes and chases the heels to the back. Sid is still in the ring unconscious with the referees trying to help him. Hogan looks back from the aisle but then continues to chases Taker and Jake as we fade to black...

Earthquake d. Greg Valentine by Pinfall

Mr. Perfect d. British Bulldog by Pinfall

El Matador d. Barry Horowitz by Pinfall

Undertaker d. Vigil by Pinfall

• 2 weeks later...

WWF SUPERSTARS

February 16th 1992

We open in the arena as Bret 'Hitman' Hart makes his way down the aisle for our opening contest. Vince points out that the Hitman may be in for his biggest title defense yet when he takes on Earthquake at Saturday Night's Main Event which is in less than a week! Gorilla notes that Bret shouldn't look past the dangerous Kato here on Superstars.

MATCH 1 - Bret Hart vs. Kato

The match starts out slow with both men trying to outwrestle the other. Kato gains the advantage (albeit illegally) thanks to Mr. Fuji and his cane. Kato methodically takes the Hitman apart but misses a splash from the top rope. Hart makes his comeback and signals for the Sharpshooter. The Hitman grabs him but Fuji rears back and nails him in the face with salt. The referee calls for DQ but the Hitman is hurt! 63-64-79

Winner by Disqualifcation - Bret 'Hitman' Hart

Bret Hart rolls around the ring in pain holding his eyes as referees help him to the back as he yells in pain...

We go backstage to Mean Gene Okerlund.

Mean Gene: Thank you everyone I am here with a visibly angry Sid Justice and Sid you were the victim of a reprehensible attack by both Jake 'the Snake' Roberts and the Undertaker. I myself am shocked that you are able to stand right now!

Sid: You see....you may be shocked at the fact that I am standing...but I'm not shocked. I'm not shocked by anything! I'm not shocked at the fact that those two would be such cowards to double team me and attack me from behind....not that doesn't shock me one bit. I'm not shocked that Hulk Hogan took so long to come out so he could play hero no I'm not shocked one bit. You see I don't know what his alterior motives are...I really don't care at all. You see Hogan we were FORCED to be partners in this match. I will guarantee you this much, after we win next Saturday there won't be any parties, any champagne drinking, no celebration. I will look you in the eyes and you will know me as the master......the ruler of the world. And from then on Sid Justice will go one a rampage, a path of destruction unlike any other seen in the WWF before....Justice will be served...... 82

We go to pre-recorded comments from Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect: I don't know if you geeks out there were aware but I am the greatest wrestler in the world today. It's only right that I finally get my chance to wear the belt that is truely mine...the World Wrestling Federation Championship. You see Macho you can gimp out there with Elizabeth, get all the sympathy cheers you want, blame the loss on your injury I really could care less. Nothing is going to stop Mr. Perfect from beating you 1-2-3 and taking what's mine. Nothing...78

A short video set to Ric Flair's music played with various clips of Flair's trademark spin around with all of his robes. At the end you heard a loud "WHOOOO" and big letters that say "THE NATURE BOY". 98

We return from commercial as Tatanka is running down to ringside. He is so far undefeated here in the WWF but tonight should be his toughest test so far.

MATCH 2 - Tatanka vs. The Berzerker

Berzerker attacks from behind and takes advantage of most of the match. Berzerker pounds on Tatanka but not for long as the War Dance comes out. Berzerker tries to attack but to no avail as Tatanka comes back with overhand chops and chops to the chest. Berzerker is reeling as Tatanka goes to the second rope and comes down with a Tomahawk Chop! Berzerker staggers right into the End of the Trail as Tatanka picks up another win! 45-54-47 (Berzerker - refused to sell)

There was a video recap of the Bossman/DiBiase feud mainly showcasing the beating that Bossman took at the hands of Money Inc. 65

We head back down to ringside as Shawn Michaels makes his way down the aisle. He looks ready for action as always but tonight he will be facing the mysterious and masked Conquistador.

MATCH 3 - Shawn Michaels vs. Conquistador #1

Michaels grapples with the masked man and throws him down easily. He then plays with his hair and looks to Sensational Sherri. They grapple again and Michaels scores with an armdrag. Michaels sinches it in while yelling to the crowd. Back to his feet and Michaels whips him off the ropes and scores with a back elbow. Michaels walks over to him and drops and elbow. Cover gets two. Michaels slams him down and drops another elbow before posing. Michaels hits his patented back suplex but instead of covering throws him over the top rope to the floor. Michaels looks to Sherri in the corner smiling as they chat. Conquistador #1 rolls back in....but something's different. He looks a little bigger. Michaels turns around and goes to punch him but he's blocked! Conquistador fires several right hands with Michaels reeling!! Michaels off the ropes and backdropped!! Michaels gets press slammed and clotheslined over the ropes!! The Conquistador unmasks himself to be the Texas Tornado Michaels looks terrified and runs to the back....the Tornado gives chase!

No Contest - 60-59-75

WWF SUPERSTARS RESULTS

Bret Hart d. Kato by DQ

Tatanka d. Berzerker by Pinfall

No Contest between Shawn Michaels & Conquistador #1

Guest Prototype

OK show. Cool angle with the Tornado at the end. Im wondering if youre going to turn Sid heel or not. I say no, maybe turn Hogan instead?

• 7 months later...