WWE: Deception

pr0c32

New Year's Revolution News

Officials have released information regarding New Year's Revolution, the first ever Pay-Per-View to be held in Puerto Rico. It is indeed a Raw Brand production and will infact be another interactive show. This makes it Raw's second interactive show, with the first being Taboo Tuesday. This is not expected to get too much hype on television, because officials feel that it would make the results more spontaneous if the show did not hype certain aspects.

user posted image

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE RAW

DECEMBER 27, 2004

[The flames erupt from along the ramp as the camera pans the crowd, who are holding up signs indicating their allegiance.]

-----------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the last Monday Night Raw of 2004! We have reached the second round of the entrance tournament, which means that two superstars will move on to face two other superstars next week for the chance to enter the Royal Rumble at #30!

King: As much as I want Christian to win tonight, Kane is a monster and I think he's going to win the #30 spot in the Rumble!

JR: Let's go back to last week for the first round of the tournament.

[A video is shown with the first two matches of the tournament. We see Maven nailing Rob Conway with the Missile Dropkick for the win. This is followed up with Orton nailing Tajiri with the RKO.]

King: What a great night it was last week, but tonight is going to be even better! Christian will face Kane and Shelton Benjamin will face the Intercontinental Champion, Steven Richards! I hope Benjamin gets what he deserves!

JR: The only thing Shelton Benjamin deserves is a win here tonight after being harassed by The Tricksters week after week!

-----------

SHELTON BENJAMIN vs. STEVEN RICHARDS w/ VAL VENIS

This was a great opener, with both men working well together. Richards is showing improvement and seems worthy of his Intercontinental Title push. The match itself was good with both men getting in considerable offense and with Benjamin looking for complete domination. There was a close pin after Richards ducked a Dragon Whip and hit the Stevie DDT, but Benjamin managed to kick out. Good ending with Venis botching his interference allowing Benjamin to catch Richards with the T-Bone Suplex and pick up the win.

-----------

JR: Shelton Benjamin with an impressive win to open up the show! It looks like it's going to be Shelton Benjamin, Maven, Randy Orton, and either Christian or Kane next week!

King: I think the match should be restarted, JR! I mean Steven Richards had an unfair disadvantage with Venis at his side! The man is a bumbling idiot!

-----------

CHANGE OF PLANS FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE TITLE MATCH!

[Chris Jericho's music hits and he comes down to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He grabs a microphone and does his trademark pose before speaking.]

Jericho: In a few weeks it's going to be Chris Jericho versus Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship!

[Huge pop]

Jericho: Now while I realize that the thousands of Jerichoholics in the stands want to see that match happen right here, right now…it's not going to happen.

[The crowd boos]

Jericho: I'm gonna tell you the reason and it's not because of Chris Jericho! It's because of Triple H! That assclown refuses to bring his title out here and defend it against Chris Jericho on Monday Night Jericho!

[Another huge pop]

Jericho: And since I doubt Triple H is in the building…I'm gonna have another match here tonight! It's gonna be Chris Jericho versus…

[Evolution's theme hits and Batista and Triple H come down in their wrestling attire. Batista stands between Jericho and Triple H while Triple H grabs a microphone.]

HHH: Jericho…you come out here and run your mouth about how you want to face me for the title right here right now?

[The crowd pops]

HHH: You're smart, Jericho. You're smart, because you're right. That is never going to happen. You're not going to touch me until the Royal Rumble, where I am going to destroy you!

Jericho: Well then…I guess I'd better make the most of it at the Royal Rumble, then.

[Triple H laughs and nods]

Jericho: That's why I spoke with Eric Bischoff and he told me that he's changing the match at the Royal Rumble. You see, Triple H, it's not going to be Chris Jericho versus Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship…

[He laughs and pats Batista on the back. Batista smiles back thinking something. Jericho gets serious.]

Jericho: And what the hell do you think you're smiling at? I didn't ask Eric Bischoff to put you in the match at the Royal Rumble! What do you think I am stupid?

[The crowd laughs as Batista looks frustrated]

Jericho: You see, the match is going to be…Chris Jericho versus Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship…in a Best 2 of 3 Falls match!

[The crowd erupts as Triple H looks furious. Before he can speak, Eric Bischoff comes out to a good pop]

HHH: Eric! Tell him he's insane! He doesn't know what the hell he's spouting from that mouth of his!

Bischoff: No. Chris Jericho is correct! It is going to be a Best 2 of 3 Falls match and it is going to be Chris Jericho versus Triple H and it is going to be for the World Heavyweight Championship! But I'm not here to talk about that right now! I'm here to announce something for the Royal Rumble!

[The crowd pops as Evolution and Jericho stand on opposite sides of Bischoff]

Bischoff: I would like to announce something the fans have been waiting for, for a long time now. First of all, it has been confirmed that the following superstars will partake in the Royal Rumble. The fans will get to see Maven, Tajiri, Rhyno, Rob Conway, and Sylvian Greiner. Second, the Royal Rumble will see the return on none other than the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

[The crowd erupts at this announcement]

Bischoff: The second announcement is regarding New Year's Revolution. This will be the first Interactive PPV of 2005! You can find details online at our official website!

[He begins to leave, but then sees Chris Jericho and Triple H staring each other down.]

Bischoff: Oh and tonight it's going to be Chris Jericho taking on Triple H in a non-title match! If Batista even thinks about coming down to the ring…Triple H will be stripped of his title!

[The crowd pops as Bischoff leaves the ring. Jericho is smiling, but Batista takes him out with a hard clothesline! Triple beats down on Jericho before picking him up and planting a hard Pedigree!]

-----------

JR: Damn Triple H and damn Batista! Those two don't know when to stop being so damn horrible!

King: C'mon King! Batista was just getting in as much as he could! You heard Jericho earlier!

JR: That's still no justification to double team the man!

King: You should be glad Triple H and Batista aren't attacking us!

-----------

STOP RIGHT THERE CITIZEN BENOIT!

[Chris Benoit is walking down the halls when he's stopped by Rosey]

Rosey: Stop right there, Citizen Benoit! I would like to congratulate you for not going out there and joining those ruffians!

Benoit: You know why I stayed back here?

[Rosey shrugs his shoulders]

Benoit: So I can handle punks like you.

[benoit knocks Rosey down with a hard right hand before walking off]

-----------

JR: Mah Gawd! I thought Chris Benoit had changed his mind when I didn't see him with Evolution!

King: And I thought Rosey had decided not to mess with the wrong people!

-----------

ROSEY vs. CHRIS BENOIT

This match was predictable from the beginning. Rosey had little offense except for a few punches and a nice Splash onto a downed Benoit. From there Benoit took control and managed to carry Rosey to a decent little match. There was a real impressive spot with Benoit hitting a German Suplex onto Rosey from the Top Turnbuckle! In the end, Benoit hit the Diving Headbutt for the win.

-----------

JR: Chris Benoit with the win over Young Roosevelt!

King: You're beginning to sound like The Hurricane! Where is he, anyway?

JR: I don't know King, but I do know that up next is Christian taking on the monster Kane!

-----------

[Chris Jericho is backstage warming up when Christian walks into the room]

Christian: Look! It's Chris Jericho. It's the King of the World! It's…the man that is going to lose the World Heavyweight Championship to me at WrestleMania 21!

Jericho: Is that so?

Christian: Look…even I don't like Triple H, so I'm pulling for Chris Jericho to win at the Rumble. I'm also pulling for Captain Charisma to win the Rumble and then go onto WrestleMania 21 to capture that title. It'll be just like last year, except this time the title is on the line.

[The crowd boos as Jericho laughs]

Jericho: Well, first of all I doubt you're going to make it to WrestleMania, let alone the Royal Rumble, because I believe you have a match up next, and it's against Kane.

[Jericho laughs and leaves the room with Christian looking worried]

-----------

JR: Chris Jericho is right, King. Christian does have a match with Kane and it's up next!

King: I just hope Captain Charisma escapes alive!

-----------

CHRISTIAN vs. KANE

This was a humorous match, which popped the crowd. Throughout the entire match, Christian would attempt to plead with Kane before getting in a quick cheap shot. Christian even managed to attempt an Unprettier, but Kane reversed it and knocked Christian down with a Boot. The ending was basic with Kane capturing a stumbling Christian with the Chokeslam!

[Kane leaves up the ramp laughing as Christian mouths the words…”It's Not Over!”]

-----------

JR: Well…it looks like we've got ourselves a match next week!

King: That's for sure! Can you imagine JR? We're going to see Kane, Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin, and Maven go at it to become the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble!

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are just moments from our mainevent! Triple H facing Chris Jericho in a non-title match!

King: Triple H shouldn't even have to show up on television until the Royal Rumble!

-----------

[Edge is pacing back and forth backstage, when Eric Bischoff walks past him, stops, walks back towards him.]

Bischoff: Edge! What's on your mind?

Edge: What's on my mind, Eric? Everything. So many questions are on my mind, right now. How come I'm not facing Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship? How come I wasn't even invited to become the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble? How come…

Bischoff: Whoa…whoa…we can work something out, I'm sure.

Edge: No, Eric. You either throw me into the mix at the Royal Rumble and make the title match a Triple Threat match or you put me in the Battle Royal next week or else I'll…

Bischoff: Or else what? You'll sue me?

Edge: Or else I'll go to Smackdown! At least Theodore Long knows how to treat his superstars!

[bischoff's face becomes stiff and serious.]

Bischoff: Let's go back where we can talk in private.

[both of them leave]

-----------

King: What! Edge can't leave Raw for Smackdown! We need him here!

JR: As much as I dislike Edge, I have to agree. He does bring that certain intensity that makes Raw what it is.

King: I can't imagine what would happen to him on Smackdown! He'd be fodder for Heidenreich!

-----------

CHRIS JERICHO vs. TRIPLE H

This was a great, great match. The crowd was into it and both men seemed motivated. Triple H avoided Jericho for most of the match, sliding outside of the ring and even heading up the ramp for a while, until Jericho brought him back in and laid the absolute Smackdown on him. The good ending with Triple H going for the Pedigree, but Jericho reversing it into the Walls of Jericho. He had the match won when Edge ran down and stood outside of the ring screaming at Triple H. Triple H grabbed the ropes, but Jericho did not release thus forcing the referee to call the match a DQ in favor of Triple H.

-----------

JR: Chris Jericho won't refuse to let go! The referee has called DQ five times!

King: What the hell is wrong with Jericho! He won't let Triple H go!

JR: Oh wait a minute! What's Edge doing?!

-----------

WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON?

[Edge slides into the ring and hits a Spear on Jericho, sending him rolling out of the ring. He stands in the corner and waits for Triple H to stand up, but Benoit and Batista run down and pull Triple H out before Edge could do some real damage.]

[batista and Benoit slide into the ring, but Edge ducks and nails both of them with Spears, until Orton and Eugene come running down to help Jericho and stop Edge. Edge knocks Orton over the top rope with a clothesline before spearing Eugene.]

[The show ends with Edge standing in the ring staring down both sides of the faces and heels]

-----------

Raw Preview | January 3, 2005

Tonight is sure to be one of the most explosive nights in the past few weeks as the cumulation of the Rumble Tournament takes place tonight!

The odds are stacked against Tajiri and Rhyno as they defend their tag team titles against not one, but two teams! Both La Resistance as well as The Tricksters will be looking to add the tag team titles to their attire, but only one team can walk out the tag team champions!

Maven defeated Rob Conway. Randy Orton defeated Tajiri. Kane defeated Christian. Shelton Benjamin defeated Val Venis. Tonight all four of these men will compete in a Fatal Fourway to determine the 30th entrant into the Royal Rumble match! One of these men will gain the advantage while the others will have to struggle just like the others! Who will walk out with the advantage and who will walk out with another load on their shoulders?

Last week we saw a strange meeting between Eric Bischoff and Edge, resulting in both Chris Jericho and Triple H recieved Spears! How will this be explained tonight and how will it affect the rest of the Raw locker room as we move closer to the Royal Rumble?

Confirmed Matches

Rabid Mist© vs. La Resistance vs. The Tricksters - World Tag Team Championship Match

Shelton Benjamin vs Maven vs Randy Orton vs Kane - #30th Entrant Match

WWE RAW

January 3, 2005

[The red pyros explode from the stage and the crowd goes wild with signs and chants for their favorite wrestlers. We cut back to the announcers' table where Jim Ross is sitting. We are unable to see The King.]

-------------------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the first Raw of 2005! What a night it promises to be as we move closer and closer to one of the biggest shows of the year! The Royal Rumble! Tonight is going to be one helluva a night as we've got a great main event set up! Four men facing off to determine the #30 entrant into the Royal Rumble!

-------------------

INTERVIEW WITH THE CONTESTANTS

[The King is standing inside the ring with a microphone.]

King: Folks, please welcome Maven!

[The crowd boos as Maven comes down to the ring]

King: Up next we have Shelton Benjamin!

[benjamin comes down to a good pop. The process follows with both Orton and Kane coming down to the ring.]

King: Tonight, all four of you are going to face off to decide who enters the Royal Rumble at #30! Right now, however, you're going to have a chance to talk about what you're feeling about this match!

[He puts the mic near Maven]

Maven: King, normally I'd talk about how the fans' support has helped me reach this next level! Well…I'm not going to because these fans don't give a damn about me! These fans are nothing, but worthless pieces of crap! I got here because I am the greatest and I am the greatest, because I'm going to win the Royal Rumble and I'm going to go onto WrestleMania 21 and win the World Heavyweight Championship!

[The crowd boos him]

Benjamin: What am I feeling? I'm feeling nothing, but excitement! Sure I've got some tough competition…Randy Orton and Kane…but I'm not gonna let that stand in my way. I'm going to win here tonight and then the Royal Rumble and then of course…the mainevent at WrestleMania 21!

[The crowd cheers him]

Orton: These two are all talk, folks. Look at me…I'm one of the longest reining Intercontinental Champions as well as the youngest ever World Heavyweight Champion! What haven't I done? I haven't won the Royal Rumble, but that's all going to change after I win here tonight!

[The crowd cheers Orton]

Kane:

[Kane just looks at the microphone before turning towards the other competitors. He takes down Orton and Benjamin with a Double Clothesline before taking Maven down with a Chokeslam. He leaves as the crowd pops]

-------------------

JR: Kane is taking out his competition before his match! Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night it looks like its set to be, but right now we've got the tag team titles on the line!

-------------------

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

THE TRICKSTERS vs. LA RESISTANCE vs. RABID MIST©

This was a good free match, with nothing offensive, but tons of in-ring action with just the right amount of spots. The heels ganged up on the faces for most of the match until The Tricksters decided to turn on La Resistance and planted both of them with the Rubber Chicken Trick (Venis lifted them up onto his shoulders, before Richards jumped off the turnbuckle with a Bulldog) eliminating them from the match.

The match was good afterwards as well with Tajiri and Richards working well together. Nice spot with Steven Richards imitating the Poison Mist with Black Mist of his own, but he received a face full of Green Mist. Nice ending also with Tajiri blocking the Rubber Chicken Trick by leaning back on Val Venis' shoulders, causing Richards to crash. Tajiri rolled up Venis as Rhyno took down Richards with the Gore, allowing Rabid Mist to retain their titles.

-------------------

JR: What a match from these superstars! All three teams gave it their all, but Rabid Mist walked out the retaining champions!

King: Oh…I have to admit that was an awesome match! I just wish The Tricksters hit the Rubber Chicken Trick and won the tag team titles!

JR: For those just joining us, it's been quite an evening with interviews from each of the competitors tonight. King, you were up there and personal! What are your thoughts on tonight's match?

King: I'm personally pulling for Maven, JR! The kid's got tons of charisma and in-ring skill and he'd make a great World Heavyweight Champion!

JR: Well, whoever wins tonight does deserve to be #30…

[Edge's music hits and he comes down to HUGE jeers from the crowd. He flicks them off before making his way down into the ring]

-------------------

THE NEW EDGE IS HERE!

[Edge slides into the ring and grabs a microphone. He takes off his glasses and throws them to the ground before stepping on them.]

Edge: See those? Those represented the old Edge! The Edge that could never get stuff done, because he kept on getting screwed over! He kept on getting screwed over, because it was always about Chris Benoit, Triple H, or Randy Orton! It was never about Edge! It was never about Edge!

[Edge starts breathing hard as the crowd hushes]

Edge: Tonight there is going to be a mainevent to determine the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble! I should be in that match, but I'm not! I wasn't even in the damn tournament! So unless Eric Bischoff comes out here like we agreed last week…there WILL be hell to pay!

[He pauses and looks at the ramp. “I'm Back” hits and Bischoff walks down the ramp to a decent pop]

Edge: What are you standing there for? Make your damn announcement, Bischoff!

[bischoff sighs and looks at the crowd. He seems hesitant]

Bischoff: I can't do this.

[He puts down the microphone and starts to leave, but Edge pulls him back]

Edge: Go ahead and tell them what we agreed to last week! Tell them that if I managed to defeat the winner of tonight's mainevent in a match one week before the Royal Rumble…I'd be the 30th entrant!

Bischoff: It doesn't work that way! The tournament will decide who enters at #30!

[He starts to leave, but Edge turns him around and knocks him down with a hard punch. He continues beating him down before waiting on the other side of the ring. Edge hits a Spear before leaving to the boos from the crowd.]

-------------------

JR: What the hell have we just seen here! Edge going nuts and spearing Eric Bischoff straight to hell!

King: I'm starting to get a little worried about Edge, too! He's gone insane!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are mortified witnessing this event just now, but I'd like to take a minute to remind the viewers at home that voting for New Year's Revolution is still open!

King: I can't believe this! It's Raw's second Interactive Pay-Per-View!

-------------------

HE'S GONE ON A RAMPAGE!

[Evolution is standing backstage talking and joking around, when a worker comes up to them]

Worker: Triple H…we just received news that Edge cannot be found.

Benoit: What's it to us?

Worker: It's not safe here! You've got to get out!

[Triple H looks a little shaken]

HHH: Batista…go get our stuff from the locker room. Benoit make the call and let's get our asses out of here.

[batista heads in one direction as Triple H and Benoit head in the other direction.]

-------------------

King: Triple H is a genius, JR! He's getting out of here before Edge can do some real damage! Wait for me!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night it has been so far! We're still a while from our mainevent, but right now we're going to see Garrison Cade go one on one with Rosey!

-------------------

ROSEY vs. GARRISON CADE

This was a crap match, which most of the crowd left for to go to the bathroom or get another drink. Cade was his usual self doing a few moves here and there before being dominated by Rosey. The cheap ending came when Cade rolled up Rosey from behind and kept his feet on the ropes for leverage.

-------------------

JR: That damn Garrison Cade cheating to get the win here tonight!

King: I prefer to call it making use of your surroundings!

JR: Still to come is our Fatal Fourway to decide the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble!

-------------------

ONE DOWN, TWO TO GO

[Triple H and Chris Benoit are walking when Jericho bumps into them. Him and Triple H stare each other down face to face, but a backstage worker comes running up to them again, out of breathe.]

Worker: Batista…just found in the locker room…knocked out. I…found this.

[He hands Triple H a note, which reads “One Down. Two to Go.”

Triple H: What the hell! Jericho!

Jericho: Look, assclown. It wasn't me. I just got here…besides I wouldn't do such a thing. Who do I look like? Ric Flair?

[Jericho laughs and leaves Evolution looking worried]

-------------------

JR: What the hell! Batista has been knocked out and what's the background behind all of this?

King: I think it was Jericho or even Edge! I mean…he is missing.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen…we are just moments from our mainevent, but first let's go backstage to check on Eric Bischoff's condition.

-------------------

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

[bischoff is on his couch being tended to by medics, when he sits up looking furious. He's holding his ribs]

Bischoff: This is the last straw! Edge has gone too damn far spearing me in the middle of the ring like that! If he wants a match…he's going to get a match! Next week it's going to be Edge in a Handicap match against the three competitors who don't win the mainevent tonight!

[He cringes in pain as he lies back down]

-------------------

JR: Did you hear that?! Edge in a 3 on 1 handicap match next week!

King: That's too much! Edge can't beat three men! That's too much!

JR: Well we're about to find out which three men Edge will be facing next week on Raw! Our mainevent is up next!

-------------------

FATAL FOURWAY MATCH - 30th ENTRANT MATCH

MAVEN vs. SHELTON BENJAMIN vs. RANDY ORTON vs. KANE

This was a great match, but nothing special in terms of unforgettable. The opening minutes saw all three men gang up on Kane, with each one hitting their respective finishers. Kane rolled to the outside to recover while Benjamin and Orton brawled it out with Maven. There were tons of close falls including Orton kicking out of the T-Bone Suplex and Maven kicking out of the RKO. The ending came when Maven tried to go for the Missile Dropkick, but was crotched on the ropes. Orton went for the RKO, but Benjamin pushed him down, while Kane held down the ropes, sending Orton to the outside. In the end, Kane reversed the T-Bone and hit a Chokeslam to pick up the win!

-------------------

JR: Mah Gawd! Kane is #30 in the Royal Rumble! He has the best chance to win and move onto Wrestlemania 21!

King: I don't think he's going to win the Rumble, JR! He has 29 other men to deal with!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! Goodnight and don't forget to join us next week on another exciting edition of Monday Night Raw!

-------------------

TuRBO Preview | January 5, 2005

Akio will return to TuRBO tonight as he goes one on one with Smackdown's own Paul London. These two men are sure to put out an awesome match with tons of mat work as well as elevated action!

Tonight will also see the introduction of the first ever Turboweight Title which will be on the line as Craig Williams takes on Smackdown's Doug Basham! Which man will bring the title back to their brand and which man will go home without the title around his waist?

Confirmed Matches

Akio vs. Paul London

Craig Williams vs. Doug Basham

WWE TuRBO

DECEMBER 5, 2004

[The purple lasers shoot out from beside the ramp as the crowd starts a “Turbo” chant. The cameras focus around the arena before cutting down to the announcers' table, where we're greeted by The Coach and Bill DeMott.]

-----------

DeMott: Ladies and Gentlemen…

Coach: Welcome to Turbo, home of the greatest announcer of all time…The Coach!

DeMott: Coach, but…

Coach: Bill…I'm talking here. Folks, tonight I've got an excellent show, which despite the fact that you people don't deserve to see, is going to take place here tonight on Turbo!

DeMott: Coach!

Coach: I'm talking Bill…tonight in our first match up we've got Akio going one on one with Paul London!

-----------

AKIO vs. PAUL LONDON

This was a classic Cruiserweight match, which showed the fans that the WWE hasn't cut back on Cruiserweight action as much as people think it has. Both men worked well together and hit some nice spots including London hitting a Dropsault from the top turnbuckle. Even Akio received a good pop after flipping off London's chest and nailing him with a Corner DDT. In the end, London went for the 450 Splash, but Akio moved and nailed London with the Dragon DDT for the win!

Coach: Akio defeating Paul London with the Dragon DDT! I should call Bischoff about signing him with Raw!

DeMott: Don't count on it, Coach. Akio is an excellent addition to Smackdown's roster.

Coach: Well…we're going to find out who has the better roster, because we are weeks from The Royal Rumble, where 15 Smackdown superstars and 15 Raw superstars will face off for a chance to go to WrestleMania in the mainevent!

DeMott: Let's go back to Raw this week where we had a Fatal Fourway to decide the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble!

[Clips are shown from Raw's mainevent, including Kane winning]

DeMott: The monster Kane is going to be the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble!

Coach: But I must add that #30 has never won the Royal Rumble, but I wouldn't doubt Kane.

DeMott: Let's get back to TuRBO shall we? Tonight we have a special match coming up, because it's for the first ever Turboweight Title! We're going to see Craig Williams match up against Doug Basham to decide the first Turboweight Champion!

Coach: But right now we've got some exclusive interviews with some of the superstars featured in the Royal Rumble!

-----------

INTERVIEWS WITH THE STARS: PART ONE

[Clips are shown interviewing the different superstars in the Royal Rumble]

Rob Van Dam: The Royal Rumble is something that every superstar dreams of winning. This year, I'm going to make that dream a reality, or else my name isn't Rob…Van…Dam.

Charlie Haas: I'm pumped for the Rumble. I'm ready to go in there and start kicking some ***!

Christian: I'm Captain Charisma. I'm one of the most accomplished superstars in this business and I'm about to add one more thing to that list of accomplishments!

-----------

DeMott: Well…there it is! Some of the comments from the superstars taking place in the Royal Rumble, tonight!

Coach: I've to admit that each one of these superstars has a chance of winning the Rumble. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Rey Mysterio won the Royal Rumble!

DeMott: Coach…up next we've got the mainevent! A match for the Turboweight Championship!

-----------

TWO OPTIONS

[Doug Basham is warming up backstage when Craig Williams walks up to him]

Williams: Warming up? You might as well stop, because nothing can prepare you for when I defeat you in the middle of the ring tonight for the Turboweight Championship!

Basham: Is that so? Because I see the other option happening. I see me defeating you in the middle of the ring!

Williams: Alright…since you're so into making choices, why don't you make this one. Should I pin you after hitting the Canadian Backbreaker or should I make you tap like a little ***** to the Canadian Cruncher?

[The two of them stare each other down, before Williams leaves]

-----------

DeMott: These two men are heated!

-----------

TURBOWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

CRAIG WILLIAMS vs. DOUG BASHAM

This was a good match seeing as both men were technically sound. Basham had the dominant offense in this match with Williams cheating to get some quick cheap shots. The only problem with this was the use of too many rest holds, otherwise it was good. The ending came when Williams attempted to go for the Canadian Backbreaker, but Basham managed to avoid it. He got the Ball and Gag which allowed him to pick up the win!

-----------

DeMott: Ladies and Gentlemen! Don't forget to join us tomorrow for Smackdown!

-----------

Smackdown Preview | January 6, 2004

Smackdown comes straight from Detroit, Michigan! Tonight is sure to be an interesting night as new matchups take place and fueds further on the road to the biggest show on earth...WrestleMania 21!

One match for the Royal Rumble has been confirmed with Eddie Guerrero taking on Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship! Tonight another match might be made as Akio and Jeff Hardy team up to take on The Bashams for a shot at the Tag Team Titles at the Royal Rumble! Will the makeshift team of Hardy and Akio manage to capture the contendership or do the experienced Bashams hold the upper hand here?

After Kurt Angle interfered in the mainevent two weeks ago and helped Eddie Guerrero defeat Booker T and The Big Show, the question has been on everybody's mind. Why? Why did Kurt Angle help the man he is going to face the Royal Rumble?

Also, in one of the most anticipated returns to Smackdown...John Cena will be back in building tonight! Whether he will be involved in a match or not remains to be seen but it's sure to be one helluva night with the Doctor of Thuganomics!

Confirmed Matches

Akio and Jeff Hardy vs. The Bashams - #1 Contenders Match

SMACKDOWN

JANUARY 6, 2004

[We watch the opening video which highlights some of the events of 2004 before cutting to the arena where the explosions are heard and the crowd goes nuts for the start of Smackdown! We cut to the announcers' table where we're greeted by Tazz and Michael Cole]

------------------

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the first Smackdown of the New Year and what a show we're going to start the new year off with!

Tazz: That's right Cole! We're just a few weeks from the Royal Rumble and a match has been confirmed! Eddie Guerrero taking on Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship!

Cole: But the question on everybody's mind is “why did Kurt Angle help Eddie Guerrero two weeks ago?” Let's look back.

[A recap is shown of the mainevent two weeks ago. We see all three men dominating during the match until Angle came in to help Eddie Guerrero]

Tazz: I don't know what's going on in Angle's mind, but I do know that he's willing to do whatever helps his cause!

Cole: More on that as it develops, but up next we have some Cruiserweight action as Funaki goes one on one with Spike Dudley!

Tazz: I remember this match from Armageddon!

------------------

FUNAKI vs. SPIKE DUDLEY

This was a decent opener, but it was brought down due to the terrible clash of styles. Spike Dudley shouldn't be labeled a Cruiserweight since his style doesn't work with the others. There were a couple of blown spots where it looked like Spike landed on his head wrong and wasn't able to move for a few seconds. The ending came after Funaki caught Spike with the Funaki Flash, which ended the match.

[After the match The Bashams ran down and started beating down Funaki, but Jeff Hardy and Akio came running down to a semi decent pop. Both of them began beating down on The Bashams, who rolled to the outside before real damage could be done.]

------------------

Cole: What the hell! The Bashams, Jeff Hardy, and Akio! What's the meaning of this?

Tazz: It's quite simple, Cole. Both teams are trying to get the advantage before their match tonight for the #1 Contendership to the Tag Team Titles!

Cole: I understand, but did they have to take it out on poor Funaki?

Tazz: Funaki shouldn't have been there in the first place! He won the match, he could've gone to the back, but he decided to remain out here!

Cole: Sometimes I think your logic is all wrong, Tazz. Ladies and Gentlemen, I've just received some news that Vince McMahon is in the building here tonight!

Tazz: What does he want?

Cole: I'm not sure, but I do know that whatever he's up to…it's going to be something big!

------------------

WHAT'S UP ESSE?

[Eddie Guerrero is sitting in his locker room looking confused when Rey Mysterio walks into the room]

Mysterio: Latino Heat! What's up, Esse?

Guerrero: Nothing, Holmes. Just thinking…thinking about two weeks ago when Kurt Angle helped me defeat Booker T and The Big Show.

Mysterio: Eddie! Angle es un persona mal! I wouldn't have anything to do with him, Holmes!

Guerrero: But he's gotta have a reason! I know Kurt Angle, Esse! I know he doesn't do anything unless he has a reason!

Mysterio: Well, you could do what I would do.

Guerrero: What's that?

Mysterio: You could ask him.

[Eddie nods his head and leaves the room with Rey Mysterio looking on from behind.]

------------------

Cole: There goes Eddie Guerrero to find out what the deal is with Kurt Angle!

Tazz: I wonder what Kurt Angle is going to tell him?!

Cole: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen…right now we have an excellent tag team match coming up to determine the #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Titles!

------------------

#1 CONTENDERS MATCH

THE BASHAMS vs. JEFF HARDY AND AKIO

This was a surprising match, which was nothing short of three stars. The Bashams worked a nice mat based offense with the two Cruiserweights using their skills to bounce around the ring. Akio was spot on and the crowd was behind him, even more than Jeff Hardy. The ending came when the referee was knocked out allowing Doug Basham to grab his Turboweight Title and knock down Akio giving him the pin.

------------------

Cole: Those damn Bashams using the Turboweight Title to pick up the win! It looks like it's going to be Charlie Haas and Funaki defending their titles against The Bashams at the Royal Rumble!

Tazz: I hope The Bashams take the titles at the Royal Rumble! I just don't think Charlie Haas and Funaki bring the titles much credibility, you know what I'm saying?

Cole: I don't agree, Tazz. I think Funaki and Haas are a great team.

Tazz: Shut up, Cole! Here comes our General Manager, Vince McMahon!

------------------

BATTLE OF THE GENERAL MANAGERS

[Vince McMahon struts down to the ring to a good pop from the crowd. He grabs a microphone and waits for the crowd to settle down.]

McMahon: As most of you know, we're on the road to WrestleMania 21. As most you also know, WrestleMania is the only show were Smackdown superstars can fight against Raw superstars! Well…this brought another conflict to head and I've decided it's time to settle this once and for all!

[The crowd is silent]

McMahon: At WrestleMania 21…it's going to be Team Smackdown versus Team Raw to determine who's the better brand once and for all! Now certain guidelines apply to this match and this applies to both Theodore Long and Eric Bischoff!!

[The crowd cheers for the announcement]

McMahon: This match will be a 4v4 Elimination Match! Each team MUST consist of…The General Manager, A Woman, A Cruiserweight, and a Heavyweight! I hope this match will settle the dispute as to who is the superior brand! Thank you and have a wonderful night!

[He drops the microphone and leaves to the back to a HUGE pop]

------------------

Cole: Did you hear that! Smackdown versus Raw at WrestleMania 21!

Tazz: I did! I did! Our first match made for WrestleMania 21! I wonder who's going to be on Team Smackdown?

Cole: Well…we're going to find out as we head closer to WrestleMania 21!

------------------

WHAT'S THE DEAL, KURT?

[Eddie Guerrero walks into Angle's locker room where Angle, Luther Raines, and Mark Jindrak are standing]

Angle: Eddie Guerrero! You're here because you're wondering what happened two weeks ago, aren't you?

Guerrero: Cut the crap, Esse. Tell me what happened two weeks ago.

Angle: You see, Eddie. You and me…we've had our differences. I mean we've had a hatred for each other since who knows when! But two weeks ago, I had a vision. I had a vision where Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero teamed up and took over Smackdown!

[The crowd boos]

Angle: You see, Eddie. You're a rare one among the others. You've got that fire…that something…that Latino Heat. The Latino Heat that makes Eddie Guerrero what he is!

[Eddie rolls his eyes and shakes his head]

Guerrero: Look Kurt. I don't care about you and I don't care about these two here. I just want to know how come you helped me two weeks ago!

Angle: Eddie…you don't understand, do you? Well…tonight I asked Theodore Long to book us in a match tonight. It's going to be Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero, Luther Raines, and Mark Jindrak taking on Booker T, The Big Show, Rey Mysterio, and Rob Van Dam. I'm sure you'll understand after our match.

[The three of them walk out with Eddie looking confused]

------------------

Cole: A six man tag match for tonight?! What else is going to go down tonight?!

Tazz: Please…never talk like that again Cole. It creeps me out.

Cole: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen. Still to come tonight…the return of John Cena as he goes one on one with Carlito's henchman… Jesus Aguilera!

Tazz: Cena's gonna be looking for some revenge Cole. I mean…Carlito did take him out pretty seriously.

------------------

JOHN CENA RETURNING? THAT'S NOT COOL!

[Carlito and Jesus are standing backstage when Rob Van Dam walks up to them]

CCC: Rob Van Dam. What kind of a name is that? I'll tell you what kind of name that is. That's a name…that isn't cool.

RVD: Carlito Caribbean Cool? What kind of a name is that? I'll tell you what kind of a name that is. That's a name…that's going to get the biggest ***-kicking once John Cena finishes up with Jesus here.

[Carlito's jaw drops]

CCC: John Cena! Impossible! He's out and gone! He's not coming back!

RVD: Oh…he's here and he's in a match tonight against Jesus. Now that's cool.

[Rob Van Dam does his signature taunt before leaving]

------------------

Cole: Carlito seems shocked!

Tazz: I would be too if I was going to face the Doctor of Thuganomics!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen…I've been notified that the final roster of Royal Rumble entrants has been finalized and posted online!

------------------

JESUS AGUILERA vs. JOHN CENA

This was a complete squash match, with Cena received a HUGE pop for every move he did. The quick ending came when John Cena took Jesus out with the Five Knuckle Shuffle before hitting the F-U for the win.

[Afterwards John Cena grabbed the microphone]

Cena: Jesus! Go back there and tell your punk bitch master Carlito that next week…he's going to experience the ***-kicking of a life time!

[The crowd pops as he leaves the ring]

------------------

Cole: John Cena making his huge return!

Tazz: If I was Carlito…I'd get the hell out of here before Cena comes looking for me!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next is our huge 4 on 4 mainevent!

------------------

TEAM ANGLE 2 AND EDDIE GUERRERO vs. BOOKER T, THE BIG SHOW, REY MYSTERIO, AND ROB VAN DAM

This was an entertaining match to say the least. Team Angle continued encouraging Eddie Guerrero who looked hesistant to fight against his friends, especially Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio. There were quite a few good spots in the match with Rey Mysterio hitting a Hurricanrana on Mark Jindrak from the top of The Big Show's shoulders.

Booker T also had a good night as he hit the Bookend on Luther Raines during the match. The super blazing ending happened after Raines and Jindrak dumped The Big Show out of the ring and then took down Booker T and Rob Van Dam, leaving Rey Mysterio down in the ring. Angle tagged in Eddie who climbed to the top rope and looked hesistant to hit the Frog Splash on his friend.

This proved fatal as the faces pulled Team Angle down and bashed them while Rey Mysterio jumped onto the turnbuckle and nailed Eddie Guerrero with a Top Rope Hurricanrana for the win!

[The faces celebrated as Team Angle looked disappointed with Eddie Guerrero]

------------------

Cole: What a match! Rey Mysterio picking up the win for his team!

Tazz: Eddie Guerrero was an idiot, Cole! He could've won the match for his team!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, that's all the time we have for tonight so make sure to tune in next week!

------------------

NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION

JANUARY 9, 2005

[Highlights from Taboo Tuesday are shown before we come to a black screen, in which Eric Bischoff steps in front of.]

Bischoff: Ladies and Gentlemen…I'd like to welcome you to New Year's Revolution, the second interactive pay-per-view brought to you from WWE Raw! The voting doesn't stop until the match and even then who knows! Please enjoy the show!

--------

[Orange explosions emit from the pyros as the Puerto Rico crowd goes nuts for the first pay-per-view to take place in Puerto Rico. There are tons of signs including some for the heels, as this crowd seems ecstatic for the show to begin. We cut to the announcers' table where Jim Ross and The King are sitting down.]

--------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to New Year's Revolution! This is the second interactive pay-per-view and it is brought to you by WWE Raw! This is going to be one helluva night as all the matches will be determined by the fans votes both at home and here in the audience!

King: I still don't know how come we had to come to Puerto Rico, JR! We could've had Coach or Todd Grisham come here instead of us!

JR: Show some enthusiasm King! When's the last time you came to Puerto Rico?

King: I don't think I ever did.

JR: Exactly. So let's sit back and enjoy tonight, because I'm sure it's going to be a fun won.

--------

I'M GOING TO WIN THE CONTRACT, UNLIKE YOU!

[The former Tough Enough contestants are all standing backstage warming up in the locker room, when Brent Thatz speaks up]

Thatz: Look…we all know who's going to win this thing. I mean…I have more experience than anybody else over here. I wrestled at Survivor Series and I almost won the contract. Tonight…I'm going to go out there and get what I deserve.

[The other contestants laugh]

Gambino: Yeah? The only thing you deserve is to go home. You're nothing compared to the rest of us. It's going to be like taking on a woman.

[Thatz gets upset and slams Gambino against the locker.]

Thatz: A woman? At the end of the match it's going to be me making you scream like the little bitch you are.

[He has an intense stare down with Nick Gambino before he lets him go. Thatz exits the room with the others shaking their heads and murmuring to themselves]

--------

JR: These two men already have a heated hatred for each other! I wonder how this is going to affect the outcome of the match!

King: Wait a minute…JR! Look who it is! It's The Coach!

JR: I wonder what he's doing out here.

--------

THE RESULTS ARE…[Part 1]

[The Coach slides into the ring to good heat from the crowd.]

Coach: After seeing what an excellent job I did at Taboo Tuesday, I've been chosen to announce the results for the voting! Our first match tonight is none other than the Women's Championship Title! It will be Trish Stratus defending her title against Lita, Molly Holly, or Stacy Keibler!

[The Coach points over to the titantron where the competitors names appear. Some calculation music is heard as the charts fill up with statistics.]

Lita: |||| (43%)

Molly Holly: ||||| (52%)

Stacy Keibler: | (5%)

Coach: Well then…I guess it's going to be Trish Stratus defending her title against Molly Holly!

[He leaves as the crowd boos him on]

--------

JR: It looks like the fans have decided! Trish Stratus will be defending her championship against Molly Holly!

King: I wish Stacy Keibler won so I could see her in the ring!

JR: Well, the fans wanted this match so this is what they're going to get!

--------

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

MOLLY HOLLY vs. TRISH STRATUS

[Molly Holly comes down to a mixed reaction, while Trish Stratus comes down to a good pop from the crowd.]

Both women circle the ring before grappling up. Trish gets Molly in a headlock, but is pushed into the ropes. Trish bounces back and slides underneath Molly's legs before knocking her to the mat with a hard clothesline. The crowd begins to boo as Trish taunts Molly Holly and even kicks her in the midsection. Trish Stratus picks up Molly Holly and whips her into the ropes, but Molly comes back with an elbow to the face of Trish Stratus, who rolls to the outside in pain. Molly slides to the outside and rolls Trish back in. Molly climbs onto the apron, but Trish knocks her back to the ground with a kick to the head!

Molly Holly rolls around on the outside as Trish slides outside, rolls Molly Holly back into the ring and then proceeds to punish her with blows to the head. Trish picks up Molly Holly and whips her into the turnbuckle, but Molly reverses it and sends Trish face first into the turnbuckle instead! Trish stumbles around allowing Molly Holly to catch her with a DDT! Molly Holly picks up Trish again and whips her into the ropes, but Trish bounces back and takes Molly Holly down with a Crossbody, which gets the two count.

Molly Holly climbs to the top turnbuckle, but Trish does a handstand and wraps her legs around Molly's neck. She goes for the Stratusphere, but Molly Holly pushes her back down to the mat. The crowd is somewhat silent as Molly Holly jumps from the top rope, but Trish kicks her in the stomach and goes for the Chick Kick! Molly Holly ducks and catches Trish Stratus with another DDT! 1…2…3!

[Molly Holly celebrates with the Women's Championship as the crowd is somewhat cheerful. Trish cannot believe what just happened as Molly escapes up the ramp holding the Women's Championship high over her head.]

--------

JR: New Champion! We have a new Women's Champion! Molly Holly has defeated Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship!

King: Now we won't be able to see Trish wearing that belt anymore! This is terrible, we should do something about it!

JR: There's nothing we can do King! The fans voted for Molly Holly and she managed to capture the title right here in Puerto Rico!

King: Oh well…

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come tonight…the World Heavyweight Champion will have to defend his title against one of the following: Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Batista, Randy Orton, Edge, or even Kane!

King: I wonder what'll happen if he has to face Batista or Chris Benoit, JR! I mean, both of them are his friends!

JR: Friends or not, The World Heavyweight Title is on the line and I don't think any of these men are stupid enough to throw away a chance like this!

--------

THE RESULTS ARE [Part 2…]

[The Coach comes onto the stage followed by the Tough Enough contestants.]

Coach: Tonight…one of these men will have the chance to get a contract to the WWE! However, this will be more than just a voting contest, because these men will be involved in a…

[He points to the screen]

Over-The Top Rope Elimination: | (8%)

Submission Elimination: |||| (43%)

Pinfall Elimination: | (5%)

All of the Above: |||| (45%)

Coach: Full Elimination Match! You can be eliminated in one of three ways…you can be thrown over the top rope, pinned or made to submit in order to be eliminated! Good luck!

--------

JR: Well, it looks like one of these men will be offered a contract at the end of this match!

King: I hope Daniel Eeils wins it, he's awesome!

JR: All of these men are find competitors, King.

--------

FULL ELIMINATION CONTRACT MATCH

FORMER TOUGH ENOUGH CONTESTANTS

[All the contestants get into the ring as the bell rings.]

All the competitors did not know whom to attack until Brent Clifton knocked down Matt Millen. The rest of them began attacking one another. Nick Stone was eliminated first after being dumped over the top rope by Matt Millen and Daniel Eeils. Millen offers to shake Eeils hand but is knocked over the top with a clothesline. The match continues back and forth until all men are tired and exhausted. THM manages to stand up along with Brent Clifton, who knocks him down and locks him in the Texas Cloverleaf, causing him to tap almost immediately.

Daniel Eeils and Nick Gambino brawl around in the corner until Erik Stansbury tries to clothesline them over the top rope. Unfortunately, both of them slide through the apron and use their weight to eliminate Erik Stansbury! It's down to Eeils, Gambino, Clifton, and Hayward. All four men grapple up. Hayward whips Gambino and Eeils whips Clifton. Both men collide into each other and stumble around. Nick Gambino is knocked down with a hard clothesline and then picked up. Hayward tries to eliminate Gambino, but is unsuccessful as Gambino knocks him down with a hard clothesline. Hayward stumbles to his feet and is eliminated by Nick Gambino!

Gambino goes to help Eeils eliminated Clifton. The two of them double team him and whip him into the turnbuckle. Clifton stops himself before knocking both men down with a shoulderblock. He locks Gambino in a Head-Scissor, but it's broken up. Eeils goes for Gambino now as he picks him up and tries to throw him over the top rope. Gambino stops and whips Eeils into Clifton who pulls the rope down sending Eeils down to the floor!

Brent Clifton turns around and comes face to face with Nick Gambino. The crowd pops huge as both men shared a similar moment back in BWF during the Chamber of Horrors match. Both men exchange punches until Clifton gets the advantage. He stomps Gambino into the corner before attempting to throw him over. Both men get onto the apron and start chopping the hell out of each other. Clifton slips, but manages to sit on the apron and not touch the floor. He grapples Gambino from under and then goes for a Powerbomb off the Apron! Gambino manages to spin back and hit a Hurricanrana and sends Clifton down to the mat! The crowd goes wild for the insane spot as Gambino rolls back into the ring…declared the winner.

--------

King: What a move!

JR: Nick Gambino! Nick Gambino has won the Tough Enough Elimination Match!

King: I hope he comes to Raw, JR! Then him and Craig Williams could team up and show Smackdown what tag team action is all about!

JR: That would be rather good, wouldn't it? Ladies and Gentlemen, up next is…

King: It's the Jim Ross BBQ Challenge! That means you're going to be facing…

--------

THE RESULTS ARE [Part 3…]

[The Coach comes back down to more heat from the crowd. He just shakes them off and grabs a microphone]

Coach: Well…well…well. It looks like it's time for the Jim Ross BBQ Challenge! Competitors can win ONLY by pushing their opponent into this pit of BBQ sauce!

[Crew members bring a huge inflatable pool of BBQ sauce down besides the ring]

Coach: Before we see the results would Jim Ross come down here! C'mon JR! We haven't got all day!

[JR makes his way down to the ring looking concerned]

Coach: The results are…

[The screen lights up with the results]

McMahon: || (20%)

Coach: ||||||| (70%)

The King: | (10%)

Coach: Wait a minute! This isn't…

--------

King: Wow! It looks like The Coach is fighting JR!

--------

JIM ROSS BBQ CHALLENGE MATCH

JIM ROSS vs. THE COACH

JR knocks Coach down with a punch before stomping him down forcing Coach to roll the outside. Jim Ross climbs outside and tries to throw Coach into the pool, but Coach stops him and slams him against the barricade. Coach goes to grab a chair, but sees The King coming down the ramp. The King smiles and tells him to give him the chair. The Coach hands over the chair, but The King whacks him across the back, before telling JR to toss Coach into the BBQ. Jim Ross does and the crowd cheers as Coach is drenched in BBQ sauce.

[Jim Ross and The King head back up the ramp as the crowd cheers]

--------

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO I FACE!

[Evolution is standing backstage and we see that Flair has indeed returned]

Flair: Tonight's the night! Tonight is the night! Woooo!

HHH: Tonight's what night, Flair? The night that I have to go out there and risk this title again?

Flair: Triple H! Tonight is the night you add another win to your already long list of victories! Wooo!

Batista: That's right, man. Tonight is YOUR night!

HHH: And what are you so cheerful about? I might have to face you later on tonight!

Batista: Well…

[They're interrupted when The Coach walks up to them drenched in sauce. Evolution laughs at him while he sneers]

Coach: I wouldn't be laughing Triple H, because I checked the voting and tonight you're going to face Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship!

[Triple H looks scared as Coach wipes off some of the sauce before walking off]

--------

JR: Well it looks like we've got out mainevent set!

King: It also means the other contestants are going to be fighting in a Battle Royal to decide the #1 Contender for No Way Out!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, up next we have a match for the Tag Team Titles! Let's see how the fans voted for this match!

[The screen lights up with the voting results]

Tables: |||| (40%)

Normal: (0%)

Ladder: |||||| (50%)

Hardcore: | (10%)

King: A ladder match! That's what I voted for!

JR: Well it looks like you got what you wanted, King! Ladies and Gentlemen, the tag team titles will be on the line in a Ladder Match!

--------

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES | LADDER MATCH

LA RESISTANCE vs. TEAM ECW©

[La Resistance receives huge boos, unlike the tag team champions who come down to a good pop]

Both teams grapple up each other with Tajiri using his kicks to battle Conway. Rhyno is dominated Greiner in the corner. The faces whip their opponents into each other, causing them to stumble around before falling to the mat. Team ECW rallies on the crowd who begins a small “Ladder” chant. Tajiri slides to the outside and grabs the ladder, allowing La Resistance to double team Rhyno. They whip him into the ropes before taking him down with a Double Team Arm Drag. Tajiri slides into the ring and is assaulted with a barrage of kicks and punches. La Resistance whips Tajiri into the ropes, but the Japanese Buzzsaw does a flip before bouncing off the ropes and elbowing La Resistance in the face!

La Resistance rolls to the outside and recuperate, plotting their strategies. Rhyno whips Tajiri into the ropes before launching him to the outside with a Springboard Takedown! The crowd pops as Tajiri climbs slides back in and highfives Rhyno. La Resistance surrounds the ring and slides in from opposite sides. Both of them go for clotheslines, but Team ECW moves and La Resistance knock each other down!

Tajiri sets up the ladder and begins to climb up, but Greiner manages to get up and push it down before Tajiri can grab the titles. Tajiri goes crashing to the mat as Conway picks up Rhyno and punches him into the ropes. A quick Irish whip and shoulderblock later, it's Conway who's down! Greiner tries to attack Rhyno, but fails as Rhyno reverses the whip and sends Greiner into the corner. Tajiri gets up and locks in the Tarantula! The crowd POPS HUGE as Greiner screams in pain! Tajiri keeps it on while Rhyno sets up the ladder in the corner. Tajiri releases the Tarantula and picks up Greiner before whipping him straight into the ladder! Greiner crashes there unable to move.

Rhyno looks around before going for the Gore! Greiner moves and Rhyno slams into the ladder! Conway grabs Tajiri from behind and holds him for Greiner! The true Frenchman punches, but Tajiri ducks and Greiner nails Conway in the face! Tajiri hits the Buzzsaw Kick on both men sending them into the corner! Rhyno manages to get up and sees the crowd chanting “Gore! Gore! Gore!” He sees La Resistance before hitting a Gore on both men trapped in the corner! The crowd goes nuts as Tajiri sets up the ladder and climbs it before grabbing the tag team titles!

[Team ECW heads up the ramp celebrating as La Resistance struggles to stand up]

--------

JR: Our tag team champions have retained!

King: La Resistance could've won, JR! If it hadn't been for that Gore, we would have new tag team champions! This is unfair!

JR: How was that unfair, King? Team ECW won that fair and square!

King: Whatever.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come are the matches for the Intercontinental Championship as well as the one for the World Heavyweight Championship! Triple H versus Kane!

King: What do we have right now?

JR: We've got a Battle Royal to decide the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Way Out!

King: I hope Batista or even Chris Benoit wins this one!

--------

THE MISSION IS TO PROTECT TRIPLE H!

[Chris Benoit and Batista are standing backstage warming up for their match]

Benoit: Batista. You know what I just realized? I just realized that Chris Jericho is in the match tonight.

Batista: And he isn't going to win it.

Benoit: Yeah. But he is going to be facing Triple H at the Royal Rumble, unless Kane manages to win the title tonight.

Batista: Ric said he has Triple H's back, but our job tonight is to make sure Chris Jericho doesn't make it to the Royal Rumble!

Benoit: I got you.

[The two of them pat each other on the back and leave the room]

--------

JR: That damn Batista and Benoit are plotting against Jericho!

King: I would be too if I was Triple H and Co. If Jericho can't make it to the Royal Rumble, then he can't take away the World Heavyweight Championship!

JR: Unless Kane manages to capture the win tonight!

King: That would leave the 30th spot open as well JR!

JR: Then Eric Bischoff would have to do something about it, King.

--------

#1 CONTENDER FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP @ NO WAY OUT

RANDY ORTON vs. CHRIS BENOIT vs. BATISTA vs. CHRIS JERICHO vs. EDGE

[Orton and Jericho receive HUGE pops while the heels received semi-medium heat mixed with some pops]

Batista and Benoit go to work on Jericho as soon as the bell rings. Orton and Edge brawl it out on the other side of the ring. Batista and Benoit knocks Jericho down and kick him in the stomach before Batista lifts him up and whips him into the ropes followed with a PowerSlam. Benoit shouts at Jericho before kicking him the stomach again. Orton and Edge have a good reversal sequence before Orton gets the advantage and pushes Edge over the top rope. Edge lands on the apron and rolls back into the ring. Meanwhile, Orton goes over to help Chris Jericho. He punches Benoit in the back and slams him into the turnbuckle before going after Batista. Batista stumbles backward, absorbing Orton's punches before turning the tides with a hard clothesline that sends Orton down. Edge walks over to Batista and tells him to pick up Orton. Batista looks at Edge and knocks him down with a clothesline as well!

Benoit and Batista begin to dictate the pace as the two of them dominate the other three. Batista picks up Orton and throws him into the turnbuckle, where Benoit begins chopping the crap out of him. Benoit whips Orton into the ropes, but Orton grabs him and hits his traditional backbreaker! Benoit rolls around holding his back. Batista lunges for Orton, but Jericho dropkicks him from behind sending him over the top rope! Batista has been eliminated!

Batista cannot believe it, but he slides in and takes Jericho out with a Powerbomb! He then hits both Orton and Edge with a Powerbomb before heading to the back looking furious. Benoit catches Jericho from behind and takes him down with A German Suplex! Another German Suplex! A third German Suplex! He climbs to the top rope and signals for the Headbutt, but Orton lunges forward and trips the ropes sending Benoit testicles first into the top turnbuckle! As Benoit whines in pain atop the turnbuckle, Jericho runs up and hits an Enzugiri off the 2nd rope! Benoit stumbles onto the apron and out of the ring! Chris Benoit is eliminated!

The crowd pops as it's down to Jericho, Orton, and Edge. Jericho and Orton double-team Edge sending him into the ropes and catching him with a Drop Toe Hold! Jericho starts up the engine as he bounces off the opposite ropes and lands on Edge's back! The crowd pops as Jericho poses for the crowd. Orton taps him on the shoulder, Jericho turns around, right into an RKO! Orton picks up Jericho and tosses him over the rope, but Jericho manages to land on the apron and stands up.

Edge sees Orton and goes for the Spear, but Orton moves and Edge spears Jericho straight off the apron! Jericho is eliminated! Orton laughs and does his pose, which pisses Edge off. He grabs Orton from behind and hits him with a Edge-o-Matic. Edge stands in the corner and prepares for the Spear, but Orton moves and Edge crashes into the turnbuckle! Edge stumbles out, allowing Orton to go for the RKO! Edge pushes Orton into the ropes before catching him with a Pancake. Orton lands hard and rolls around holding his stomach. Edge picks up Orton and tries to throw him over, but Orton resists.

The two men brawl back and forth some more with Orton gaining the quick advantage after taking Edge down with a Backbreaker. Orton signifies for the end and waits for Edge to stagger to his feet. Orton goes for another RKO, but Edge grabs his back and lifts him over the rope! Orton completes the RKO and causes Edge to his head on the ropes. Orton, on the other hand, ends up outside of the ring! Edge is the winner!

[Edge celebrates in the ring while Orton looks pissed on the outside of the ring]

--------

King: Edge! That's the way! Did you see how he eliminated Orton?!

JR: I did and I am quite impressed. That means Edge will face Chris Jericho, Triple H, or even Kane!

King: We all know he's going to face Triple H! Kane and Jericho can't beat him!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next is our match for the Intercontinental Championship!

King: I voted for Christian!

--------

I WAS GOING NOWHERE WITH VAL VENIS…

[steven Richards comes down to the ring with his Intercontinental Championship. He looks serious.]

Richards: Look at me! I am the Intercontinental Champion defending his title on the SECOND interactive pay-per-view in wrestling history! You know how I got here? First of all, I decided that The Tricksters were going nowhere so I split. No…Val Venis did not help me win this title…I won this on my own! And tonight I'm going to be defending this Intercontinental Championship against…

[The screen lights up again. The top three were shown]

Shelton Benjamin: || (20%)

Val Venis: || (20%)

William Regal: |||| (40%)

--------

JR: It looks like we're going to see William Regal take on Steven Richards for the Intercontinental Championship!

King: I can't believe William Regal won! What happened to Christian?!

--------

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

WILLIAM REGAL vs. STEVEN RICHARDS©

[Regal comes down to a HUGE pop from the crowd. He slides into the ring and takes off his shirt.]

Both men circle the ring before grappling up. The basic headlock reversal sequence takes place before both men are at the beginning again. Richards laughs and tells Regal that he is “washed up”. This angers Regal who charges forward, but misses. Richards moves around the ring escaping Regal. Richards turns to the crowd and laughs at Regal, but turns around and is knocked down! Regal stomps down on Richards who rolls to the outside.

Richards grabs his Intercontinental Championship and slides back into the ring. The referee tells him to stop, but Richards swings. He misses and the referee takes his championship title back to the announcers' table. This allows Regal to pull out his brass knuckles and nail Richards in the head! Regal makes the cover as the referee slides back into the ring. 1…2…No!

Regal picks up Richards and punches him into the corner. A few more punches ensue before Regal whips Richards into the ropes. Richards kicks Regal in the face before going for a quick Stevie DDT! He hits and turns Regal over! 1…2…3!

[Richards escapes up the ramp as Regal is shocked at how short the match was. The crowd begins booing as we cut back to the announcers' table]

--------

JR: Steven Richards with the quick win! Regal didn't expect that Stevie DDT!

King: Regal doesn't expect anything, JR! That's why he lost!

JR: Well, Ladies and Gentlemen we are reaching the end of our show with our last match coming up next!

King: Triple H has to defend his title against Kane! I wish he didn't have to!

--------

TRIPLE H LOOKS ANGRY

[Evolution is seen making their way down the hall. Triple H is looking pissed as Ric Flair is attempting to calm him down]

--------

JR: Triple H making his way down to the ring!

King: What the? Kane's here!

--------

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

KANE vs. TRIPLE H© w/ EVOLUTION

[Kane receives a HUGE pop as he gets into the ring smiling and looking evil. Triple H and Evolution get some good heat mixed with some pops]

Both men stand in the middle of the ring staring at each other. Kane is rubbing his hands while Triple H looks frightened. Both men grapple, but Kane pushes Triple H down with ease. Triple H grapples again, but is knocked down once again. The third time he charges forward, but Kane grabs his throat! Triple H manages to kick Kane in the stomach before rolling to the outside and regrouping with Evolution.

Evolution discusses their plan while Kane stands in the ring staring them down. Triple H gets back in and shouts at Kane. Kane grapples with Triple H and gets him in a headlock. Triple H pushes Kane into the ropes, but Kane comes back with a clothesline. Triple H gets back up, staggering, as Kane whips him into the ropes and knocks him down with a Big Boot to the face.

The Game cannot believe how dominating Kane is, but he gets up and begs Kane to stop. Kane laughs and picks him up before dropping him on the turnbuckle. Triple H stumbles backward into the Tombstone! Flair jumps onto the apron, distracting Kane and allowing Triple H to slide off of Kane's back. The referee goes to shout at Flair while Benoit and Batista slide into the ring and start attacking Kane. The referee turns back around, but Evolution has exited the ring.

Triple H changes the pace as he picks up Kane and punches him in the head twice before whipping him into the ropes. Kane reverses it, but Triple H counters again with a high knee to the head of the Big Red Machine. Kane falls down as Triple H grabs Kane's legs and locks on the Deathlock! Kane struggles for a minute or two before grabbing the ropes.

Triple H picks up Kane and chops him twice before going for a Pedigree! Kane throws Triple H over his back before pulling his hand out in front. Triple H staggers up and Kane goes for the Chokeslam, but Ric Flair pulls Kane's leg and distracts him! Kane knocks Flair off the apron, but Batista and Benoit get onto the aprons and distract Kane.

Kane knocks both of them off with a Boot and a punch, but when he turns around Triple H kicks him in the midsection and hits the Pedigree! 1…2…3!

[The crowd is booing as Triple H grabs his title and rolls out of the ring. Evolution makes their way up the ring as Kane crawls in the ring looking pissed]

--------

King: Triple H has done it, JR! He beat Kane!

JR: If it hadn't been for that damned Evolution, Kane would've won! Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for joining us here tonight for New Year's Revolution! Make sure to join us tommorow for Raw!

--------

OOC: New Year's Revolution, Ladies and Gentlemen. Since I'm getting closer to WrestleMania and I want this to be awesome I was wondering if people could start leaving some criticism as to what I could improve. I don't care how harsh the feedback is as long as it will help me improve this. Even the little things matter.

Raw Preview | January 10, 2004

Prepare to feel the effects of one of the most interactive evenings of all time...New Year's Revolution!

The Intercontinental Championship was defended last night as Steven Richards defeated William Regal in singles action! Tonight, the former Trickster will be in singles action tonight against new-comer Craig Williams!

Kane failed at defeating Triple H last night for the World Heavyweight Championship, but tonight he will have a chance to redeem himself! The Big Red Machine himself has requested a Handicap Match against the three men who screwed him over at New Year's Revolution! Will Kane be able to defeat Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, and Batista or will he lose for the second night in a row?

The #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship was determined last night after Edge eliminated Randy Orton from the Battle Royal! However, Edge will have to wait until No Way Out to face either Triple H or Chris Jericho, depending on whoever wins the World Heavyweight Title at the Royal Rumble! Tonight Edge will go one on one with Eugene! Who will be able to succeed over the other?

All this and more!

Confirmed Matches

Steven Richards vs. Craig Williams

Kane vs. Ric Flair, Batista, and Chris Benoit

Eugene vs. Edge

WWE RAW

JANUARY 10, 2004

[A video is shown recapping the events of New Year's Revolution. Highlights include Steven Richard's and Triple H's title defenses. We then cut to the arena where the pyros go off and the crowd goes wild for the start of the show. A few seconds later, the camera is focused on Jim Ross and The King.]

-----------------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are here still feeling the effects of New Year's Revolution!

King: I'm still stoked about Triple H defending his title against Kane!

JR: Triple H did indeed defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Kane last night at New Year's Revolution! Tonight, however, we're going to have an exclusive interview with Chris Jericho, the #1 Contender for the Royal Rumble!

King: I think it's a waste of time to give Jericho interview time! We all know that he's going to lose to Triple H!

JR: That will be coming later on tonight, but right now we have Craig Williams taking on Val Venis in singles action!

King: I wonder how Val Venis feels after being ditched last night by Stevie Richards!

-----------------

SINGLES MATCH

CRAIG WILLIAMS vs. VAL VENIS

This was the typical run of the mill match that can be expected from these two. Williams did a good job playing the prick heel who cheated whenever possible, but never got caught. The crowd was popping for Venis who looked serious throughout the entire match. In the end, Val Venis took Williams down before climbing to the top rope for the Money Shot! He leapt off and nailed it perfectly, getting him the win.

-----------------

JR: Val Venis nailing the perfect Money Shot for the win!

King: He got lucky, JR! Williams is just having a bad night!

JR: What's this? It's Steven Richards!

-----------------

VAL…YOU'RE THE USELESS ONE!

[steven Richards comes down to a heat from the crowd. He stares down Val Venis as he climbs into the ring and takes a microphone.]

Richards: Val Venis! The once proud half of The Tricksters…the team that was destined to use their good humor to rise to the top of the business! That never happened, because of one person.

[He smiles and snaps his fingers]

Richards: You! Ever since I joined up with you, we've been going nowhere, but now that I have the Intercontinental Championship…I'm going somewhere! To the top of the mountain!

[Venis is looking pissed off as Richards smiles]

Richards: But I'm not going to let this go so easily. I'm not just going to leave you without giving you a chance to redeem yourself. You see, Val, I'm a man of honor and there wouldn't be honor if I just left you here to waste away.

[“I'm Back” hits and Bischoff comes onto the ramp to a huge pop]

Bischoff: You know what, Stevie Richards? You're right. You are going to let Val Venis redeem himself…next week. I've decided that Steven Richards is going to defend his Intercontinental Championship against none other than Val Venis!

[The crowd pops huge as Bischoff leaves the ring. Richards drops the microphone, unable to believe what he just heard. All of a sudden, Venis attacks him from behind to a huge pop from the crowd]

-----------------

JR: Mah Gawd! Steven Richards defending his title against Val Venis next week on Monday Night Raw!

King: I don't understand Eric Bischoff! I mean, Steven Richards makes a much better champion than Val Venis would!

JR: We'll have to find out next week, King, but coming up later tonight is Kane in a Handicap Match against three members of Evolution!

King: Kane is an idiot for requesting such a match! He's going to get destroyed by Batista and Chris Benoit!

JR: We'll have an exclusive interview with Kane coming up next!

-----------------

CAPTAIN CHARISMA MEETS THE BIG RED MACHINE

[Kane is backstage with Todd Grisham, who seems intimidated.]

Grisham: Kane. In just moments you will be facing the three men who screwed you out of the title last night at New Year's Revolution. What do you think your chances are of surviving three other men?

Kane: Survival? No one knows more about survival than me! I survived torture and humiliation my whole life! I've put that all behind me, but there is one thing I can't forget! I can't forget the fact that I'm a monster! A monster who wants revenge! I was screwed last night and tonight someone is going to suffer!

Grisham: How are your thoughts on the current title situation? I mean, Chris Jericho is facing Triple H at the Royal Rumble and then Edge has the #1 Contendership for No Way Out…

Kane: You seem to be forgetting something, Todd. I'm the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble giving me the best chance to win the match! Last year, The Undertaker screwed me, but that's not going to happen again! This year is all about Kane!!

[Christian comes up from behind and gets in front of Kane]

Christian: Toddy, the real champion here is me, Captain Charisma. Kane, take some notes. Todd, you want to know what my thoughts are on the Royal Rumble?

Todd: I…

Christian: That's great! I don't know what number I'm entering as, but let me tell you and the millions of peeps out there! I'm going to win the Royal Rumble, not this Big Red Retard! You saw how I held my own against him during the qualifier match! This time there are going to be 29 other men looking for the same goal, Kane!

Todd: I guess I should…

Christian: Quiet, Todd. Kane, you think you're so tough standing here, but you're nothing! You're nothing, but a mistake!

[Kane snaps and slams Christian's head against the wall before walking off. Chris Benoit, Flair, and Batista walk up to Christian.]

Flair: What happened here? Well, that's not going to happen to us! Wooo!

[All of them head off laughing to themselves]

-----------------

JR: We can see that Evolution is rather confident about his match up next!

King: I can't wait to see Kane get creamed by Evolution! Hey, what happens if Kane can't make it to the Royal Rumble?

JR: I would guess that Eric Bischoff would have to find someone else to replace him at #30!

-----------------

HANDICAP MATCH

KANE vs. RIC FLAIR, BATISTA, CHRIS BENOIT

The match began as soon as Kane entered the ring and Evolution began attacking him. This match was a no DQ match allowing Evolution to make full use of their heel tactics, including rope chokes and lowblows. Kane managed to come back after pushing off all three members of Evolution. He knocked Flair down with a boot to the face before clotheslining Batista over the top rope.

Kane and Benoit stared each other down before brawling for a bit. Kane had Benoit in the Chokeslam, but Christian came running down to the ring and began attacking Kane from behind. Kane threw Benoit off to the side and began attacking Christian. He took him out with a Chokeslam, but turned around into the Crossface! Kane refused to tap, but eventually passed out. The referee declared Evolution to be the winner.

-----------------

JR: Kane has passed out! What the hell! What determination and courage from this man!

King: Man? Kane is a monster! A foolish monster! Foolish because he thought he could defeat Flair.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, we can see stretchers taking Kane to the back. We'll have a condition update on him later on tonight, but still to come is Edge taking on Eugene!

-----------------

“GET THE HELL OUT!”

[Triple H barges into Eric Bischoff's office looking furious]

HHH: Bischoff! What the hell is this?! I have to face Chris Jericho at the Royal Rumble and now I have to face Edge at No Way Out?!

Bischoff: Who says that you'll face Edge at No Way Out?

HHH: Excuse me? Are you implying that I'm going to lose to that son of a bitch, Chris Jericho?

[bischoff just chuckles]

HHH: Look Bischoff. Let me tell you something right now! I am not only going to defeat Chris Jericho at the Royal Rumble…I am going to make sure that he can never wrestle again!

Bischoff: You seem rather confident, Hunter. Let's just see how confident you are when I announce the mainevent for tonight.

HHH: What the hell are you talking about?

Bischoff: Tonight…Triple H is going to go one on one against Randy Orton!

[The crowd pops as Triple H looks pissed than ever]

Bischoff: Now get the hell out of my office!

-----------------

JR: What a mainevent! Triple H taking on Randy Orton later on tonight!

King: How come Eric Bischoff has to put Triple H through all this punishment?

JR: Punishment? Triple H is the World Heavyweight Champion!

-----------------

I JUST WANT TO GET ACCEPTED!

[shelton Benjamin is walking backstage with his wrestling bags when Gene Snitsky confronts him]

Snitsky: Shelton Benjamin!

Benjamin: Yeah? That's me.

Snitsky: You! You! I…I…how do you do it?

Benjamin: Huh? What are you talking about man?

Snitsky: How do you, you know. How do you get the crowd to cheer for you?

Benjamin: Wait? Are you serious?

Snitsky: Every time I go out there…they boo me! I just want to be accepted!

Benjamin: Uh…sure.

[The two of them walk off. Benjamin looks confused as Snitsky follows him mumbling his problems]

-----------------

JR: I wonder what's going on with Gene Snitsky, but right now we've got a classic matchup as Edge takes on Eugene!

King: I'm pulling for Edge!

-----------------

SINGLES MATCH

EDGE vs. EUGENE

This was a pretty good match, despite Eugene's antics bringing down the match quality. Edge dominated most of this match, tricking Eugene and luring him into cheap shots. Eugene had a small sequence in which he picked up Edge for the Airplane Spin, but Edge reversed it into an Edge-O-Matic which got him the quick win.

-----------------

JR: Edge with the win over Eugene!

King: I just know Edge is going to win at No Way Out!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, I've just been informed that Kane is indeed in the hospital at the moment. He is suffering from lack of blood to the head. It's still unknown whether he will wrestle next week or no.

King: Forget about Kane! Triple H is taking on Randy Orton up next, JR!

-----------------

TIME TO PICK ENTRANCE NUMBERS!

[Eric Bischoff is standing in his office with a number ball machine. A line of wrestlers is standing besides him]

Bischoff: Each superstar will walk here and take a number. Rhyno, you're first!

[Rhyno takes a number and pulls out the ball. He looks at it and frowns]

Rhyno: Number 5!

Bischoff: Tough luck! Next!

[They continue picking numbers as the camera cuts back to the ring]

-----------------

SINGLES MATCH

TRIPLE H vs. RANDY ORTON

The crowd was really hot for this match, even though I'm sure a lot of Internet fans were upset at how this match is being used. The match itself wasn't anything special, but probably because it was on cable instead of pay-per-view. Both men showed their usual moves and neither dominated over the other. The ending was mild the referee getting knocked out and Triple H taking a sledgehammer. He failed when Chris Jericho came running down and took the sledgehammer away before nailing Triple H in the stomach with it! This led to Orton nailing the RKO for the win!

-----------------

JR: Chris Jericho helping Randy Orton! Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night it has been and what a night it's going to be next week as we move closer to the Royal Rumble! Good night!

-----------------

OOC: I managed to get Raw up and I have nothing to explain for this edition of the show, so I'm going to leave this at that. Feedback is appreciated as usual!

TuRBO Preview | January 10, 2005

TuRBO has been the home for some of the oddest match ups of all time. Tonight is no different as all three matches are inter-promotional! What's going to happen as forces from both shows collide tonight on TuRBO?!

One of Smackdown's finest Cruiserweights, Funaki will take on Raw's lightweight Maven! Which superstar will be able to take lightweight glory back to their brand?

Hardcore Holly and Christian, both veterans in this company will be on hand here tonight to face each other in an intense singles matchup! Will the brawler Hardcore Holly pick up the win or does the tricky Captain Charisma, Christian, have something up his sleeve?

This business will have its monsters and both Smackdown and Raw are no different. Tonight, both brands will put their reputation in the hands of their monsters. Heidenreich will go face to face against Tyson Tomko! Which beast will succeed in what could be the most difficult match of their lives?

Confirmed Matches

Funaki vs. Maven

Hardcore Holly vs. Christian

Heidenreich vs. Tyson Tomko

WWE TuRBO

JANUARY 12, 2004

[The protocol lasers blast from the side of the ramp as the crowd gets onto their feet with random signs supporting various wrestlers amongst other things. We cut to the announcers' table where The Coach is sitting alone]

---------

Coach: Welcome to WWE TuRBO-Coach! Yep, you heard that correctly! I am here tonight without Bill DeMott meaning that I'm in full control tonight! Wait here for a minute!

[The Coach gets up and slides into the ring with a microphone]

---------

WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT COACH!

[Coach tells the crowd to shut up and is received with boos]

Coach: Tonight is all about me! Since I don't want to waste voice on all you pathetic losers in the crowd, I'm going to get straight to business! We're not just going to be seeing Funaki taking on Maven, because I don't think Funaki deserves to face Raw's Maven!

[The crowd boos]

Coach: So instead…

[He's interrupted when Funaki comes down to a HUGE pop]

Coach: Funaki! What are YOU doing here? I said you aren't having a match tonight!

Funaki: Coach! Look!

[Coach turns his head allowing Funaki to hit the Funaki Flash!]

---------

Coach:

---------

SINGLES MATCH

FUNAKI vs. MAVEN

This was a good match, but the crowd was behind Funaki 100%, popping for all of his moves. Maven dominated for most of the match, whilst allowing Funaki some offense here and there. The end was rather quick with Maven reversing the Funaki Flash into a rollup for the win.

---------

Coach: Maven with the impressive win over Funaki! This looks to be an awesome night already, folks! I mean, Raw won the first match and Funaki got what he deserved!

[A video is shown for the Royal Rumble involving most of the WWE superstars]

Coach: Don't forget to order the Royal Rumble, folks! 15 Smackdown and 15 Raw superstars clash in one ring for the chance to go onto WrestleMania 21 to face the head champion of their brand!

---------

I'M THE BIGGER MONSTER!

[Paul Heyman and Heidenreich are standing backstage]

Heyman: Heidenreich, all you have to do is go out there and show me what happens when someone messes with you!

Heidenreich: Tyson Tomko! He is going down, Paul! He is going down!

Heyman: That's what I want to here.

Coach: That freak Heidenreich seems rather confident about his match later on tonight against Tyson Tomko! Right now, however, we've got Captain Charisma taking on Hardcore Holly!

---------

SINGLES MATCH

HARDCORE HOLLY vs. CHRISTIAN

The fans popped for Christian, surprised that he was on TuRBO. The match itself was rather mediocre with Christian doing a HUGE carry job for Hardcore Holly, who seemed to be stiffing the hell out of Christian. Holly dominated for most of the match, which consisted of mostly brawling and stomping, until Christian reversed the Alabama Slam into a DDT followed up with the Unprettier leading to the clean win.

---------

Coach: Raw is 2-0 so far tonight here on Wednesday Night Coach! Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next is Heidenreich versus Tyson Tomko, but right now we've got a special video presentation which is going to show what the Royal Rumble is all about!

[A video is played showing all the memorable moments from the past Royal Rumbles. It ends with Chris Benoit eliminating The Big Show and celebrating in the middle of the ring]

---------

SINGLES MATCH

HEIDENREICH vs. TYSON TOMKO

This was without doubt, one of the worst matches that one could imagine. Neither man was psychological nor entertaining. The entire match consisted of both men trading off moves back and forth making the match rather predictable. The ending became interesting when Tomko went for the Big Boot, but was tripped up by…Nick Gambino! This allowed Heidenreich to turn Tomko around and hit his Backbreaker before getting the win!

---------

Coach: What the hell! That's not fair! Nick Gambino helped Heidenreich! I'm going to speak to management about this!

---------

OOC: Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome Nick "The Gangsta" Gambino to the Smackdown roster! How he will fit into the hastle that is Smackdown...no one knows, so make sure to tune in tommorow to find out the continuation of this exciting plot!

Smackdown Preview | January 13, 2005

With Smackdown moving closer and closer to the Royal Rumble, all the participating superstars will be looking to gain the upper-hand on their competition!

In just two weeks, Kurt Angle will be defending his WWE Title against Eddie Guerrero, the man he's attempting to induct into his group! Does Angle have a hidden agenda and has Eddie Guerrero formulated a plan of his own? The loyalty of both men will be tested once again as both men will team up to take on the tag team champions, Charlie Haas and Funaki!

John Cena made his huge return last week after defeating Jesus Aguilera, after which Cena issued a challenge to Carlito Carribean Cool! Will Carlito Cool accept Cena's challenge or will the "Doctor of Cool" decide to chicken out and not appear tonight?

Heidenreich will be in the building tonight along with Nick Gambino! Last night on TuRBO, Gambino helped Heidenreich to victory against Tyson Tomko! What do these two men owe each other and what will happen with both men in the building tonight?

Confirmed Matches

Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero vs. Charlie Haas and Funaki

SMACKDOWN

JANUARY 13, 2005

[The pyros explode and a new opening video is shown, featuring some of Smackdown's premiere wrestlers including Eddie Guerrero, The Undertaker, and Kurt Angle.]

Voice: 30 Men…

[A video is shown with clips from previous Royal Rumbles]

Voice: One goal…

[The video becomes more fast-paced]

Voice: The Royal Rumble! January 30th in Fresno, California! 30 Superstars all looking for a chance to mainevent WrestleMania 21!

[The camera cuts to the audience who are on their feet going wild! A quick pan to the side leaves us with Tazz and Michael Cole]

-------

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Smackdown and we are just two weeks from The Royal Rumble, where 30 superstars will be fighting for a chance to mainevent WrestleMania 21!

Tazz: I wonder if a Smackdown superstar is going to win this year, unlike last year.

Cole: Well, Chris Benoit was technically on Smackdown when he won the Royal Rumble, Tazz. Brock Lesnar also won the Royal Rumble two years ago as well during his Smackdown career.

Tazz: That Lesnar was useless, Cole! I mean, look how much better we're doing without him!

Cole: That's not important right now, but I'll tell you what is. Rey Mysterio going one on one against Luther Raines!

Tazz: Rey Mysterio is going to get destroyed, Cole!

-------

SINGLES MATCH

REY MYSTERIO vs. LUTHER RAINES

This was a good curtain-jerker as the crowd was into Rey Mysterio's offense. These two men have an odd, but good chemistry, but nothing near Mysterio/Angle or Mysterio/Guerrero. Raines dominated for most of the match, but Rey Mysterio reversed some of his moves every now and then. The ending was pretty basic with Rey Mysterio going for the 619, but Jindrak came running down to distract him. This allowed Raines to hit Mysterio with the Swinging Neckbreaker for the win!

-------

Cole: That damn Mark Jindrak screwed Rey Mysterio over!

Tazz: Well, Rey Mysterio shouldn't have let himself get distracted! All in all, it's his fault for losing.

Cole: I'm going to ask Vince McMahon for a new partner.

-------

HEIDENREICH! MEET MR. GAMBINO!

[Paul Heyman is standing backstage with Heidenreich.]

Heidenreich:Paul! What are we doing here?

Heyman: Just follow me, Heidenreich.

[The two of them walk down the hallway into a room where Nick Gambino is sitting down]

Heyman: Heidenreich, meet Nick Gambino! He's our new friend, understand?

Heidenreich: Friends! I don't need friends!

Gambino: Heidenreich…I understand the pain you're going through and I've discovered the point of pain. It's…The Undertaker. So I'm going to cut you a deal here…

[He begins speaking as Heyman goes and shuts the door to the camera, not allowing us to see what's happening]

-------

Cole: I wonder what's going on in there?

Tazz: Cole, you're a sick man.

Cole: What? Is it not normal to wonder what's happening behind closed doors?

Tazz: No, but what you're thinking of is pretty sick.

Cole: Whatever, Tazz.

-------

THE RETURN OF BASIC THUGANOMICS!

[John Cena comes down to a TREMENDOUS pop from the crowd. He gets into the ring and takes a microphone]

Cena: The champ is here! I said…the champ is here!

[The crowd starts up a HUGE “Cena” chant]

Cena: Last week I returned and I kicked the **** out of Jesus Aguilera and that's the same thing I'm going to do to Carlito Caribbean Cool here tonight in this ring right now!

[The crowd pops]

Cena: So bring your *** out here, punk bitch!

[Carlito's theme music hits, but no one comes out from the back. Instead, Carlito and Jesus attack Cena from behind!]

-------

Cole: What the hell!

Tazz: Get a referee down here!

-------

SINGLES MATCH

JOHN CENA vs. CARLITO CARIBBEAN COOL

This match didn't begin until Cena had been double teamed before he managed to throw Jesus out of the ring and then a referee ran down to the ring. This was a basic brawl between the two and Cena still seemed to have some ring-rust still after his long vacation. The ending came when Carlito pulled the same trick on Cena with the chain and nailed him in the middle of the head! Carlito made the pin and headed to the back as Cena looked on in disbelief!

-------

Cole: Carlito cheating again to beat John Cena! This is just unfair, Tazz!

Tazz: Haha! I can't believe Cena fell for the same trick again, Cole! That's twice!

Cole: Wait…what's Cena doing now?

-------

FROM CROWD-FAVORITE TO CROWD-HATED!

[Cena manages to stand up using the ropes before grabbing a microphone]

Cena: I was out for just about two months and guess what! I got no letters and I got no e-mails telling me to feel better! I guess that shows just how much the fans care about me!

[The fans begin cheering Cena]

Cena: Shut the hell up, because I know these cheers mean nothing! Even Randy “The Legend-Kisser” Orton got letters and e-mails during his injury! I guess that does say something about Smackdown fans!

[The crowd is silent]

Cena: I just have one thing left to say…”**** You!”

[He leaves as the crowd goes wild with jeers and boos]

-------

Cole: John Cena has snapped! Did you see how he acted towards the fans?

Tazz: Finally, he's beginning to see the light! These fans don't care about him!

Cole: I hope he gets better, Tazz. Imagine what a blow it would be if John Cena decided to leave!

-------

WE NEED A REPLACEMENT!

[A group of medics and backstage staff are surrounding someone in the backstage area. The camera pans in and we see Paul London knocked out on the floor. Medics put him on a stretcher and take him away]

Long: What in blue blazes happened here?

Backstage Help: Um…I just walked here and found him knocked out!

Long: Damn…this man was supposed to partake in the Royal Rumble! Looks like I'm gonna have to find a replacement!

[Nick Gambino walks up to him]

Gambino: I'll be glad to take his place! I mean…it's the least I could do for a friend.

Long: Playa, you got it. You're in the Royal Rumble and you better not disappoint!

[Long snaps his fingers and leaves as Gambino stands there smiling and staring at London being carried off]

-------

Cole: I wonder what the hell happened to Paul London!

Tazz: It looks like someone or something didn't want him in the Royal Rumble.

Cole: Well, it looks like we're going to get Nick Gambino instead! Ladies and Gentlemen, I've just received news that coming up next is a Triple Threat to determine the #1 Contender for Carlito's United States Championship!

Tazz: Wow! That's gonna be a rocketbuster for sure, Cole!

-------

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

#1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE UNITED STATES TITLE

ROB VAN DAM vs. RENE DUPREE vs. HEIDENREICH

This was a very good match, carried mainly by Rene Dupree and Rob Van Dam. The heels opened up doubleteaming Rob Van Dam, until Heidenreich decided to take down Dupree. The match washed back and forth with different double team combinations until the end when Heidenreich took out both Rob Van Dam and Rene Dupree. He was shouting at Dupree to stand up, but the lights went out!

When the lights returned, Heidenreich was knocked out on the ramp. Rob Van Dam climbed to the top rope and hit the Five Star Frog Splash on Dupree for the win!

-------

Cole: Rob Van Dam is going to face Carlito at the Royal Rumble!

Tazz: What about Heidenreich, Cole! What the hell happened with him?

Cole: It was without doubt, The Undertaker, Tazz.

-------

YOU LIED TO ME!

[Heidenreich is sitting on the couch with Paul Heyman, when Nick Gambino walks in smiling. Heidenreich attacks him and slams his head into the wall until Heyman tells him to relax]

Heidenreich: What happened! You told me that you took care of The Undertaker! You lied to me!

Gambino: Relax, man. I've got it all settled. We made a deal remember? You get me into The Royal Rumble and I'll give you The Undertaker. I just got back from Theodore Long's office and we talked about it.

Heyman: What did he say?

Gambino: Next week…The Undertaker is going to have a Handicap Match! It's going to be Heidenreich and…

Heyman: Nick Gambino!

Gambino: No. It's going to be Heidenreich and…Paul Heyman taking on The Undertaker!

Heyman: What?! Are you crazy! I can't go out there and fight The Undertaker! That's crazy!

Gambino: Hey…I said I'd give you The Undertaker and that's what I did. Now excuse me.

[He slicks back his Italian-Style hair and leaves the room]

-------

Cole: The Undertaker taking on Heidenreich and Paul Heyman in a Handicap Match next week!

Tazz: Yeah. I can't believe Paul Heyman is going to fight The Undertaker! That's insane!

Cole: It is, Tazz. Ladies and Gentlemen, coming up next is our mainevent as Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero take on Charlie Haas and Funaki!

-------

LATINO HEAT ARRIVES!

[Eddie Guerrero is seen stepping out from his car. He is greeted by Luther Raines and Mark Jindrak]

Jindrak: Eddie Guerrero, just the man we've been looking for. Kurt Angle is ready and you should be to, because your match is coming up next!

[Eddie Guerrero shakes his head and sighs before following them]

-------

Cole: Eddie Guerrero is in the building, folks.

Tazz: Here come Charlie Haas and Funaki!

-------

TAG TEAM MATCH

CHARLIE HAAS AND FUNAKI vs. EDDIE GUERRERO AND KURT ANGLE

This was a VERY good match, with tons of good spots and wrestling sequences. Funaki and Angle began the match with Angle dominating with a variety of wrestling holds and takedowns. Angle tagged in Guerrero and began working on Funaki, until Funaki managed to tag in Haas who cleared house.

There was a ton of tension between Angle and Guerrero, as to which the crowd expected the two men to brawl in the middle of the ring. This wasn't the case, since Eddie Guerrero nailed Funaki with the Three Amigos Suplex before climbing to the top rope for the Frog Splash. He hit the move and picked up the win as Angle held his hand up in celebration.

-------

Cole: Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle with the win to cap off Smackdown! Ladies and Gentlemen, make sure to tune in next week for another exciting episode of Smackdown!

-------

OOC: Give me feedback otherwise I won't continue this...I'm kidding. Hope you enjoy this as we're getting closer to the Royal Rumble (which will be written in full rather than just eliminations). Feedback/Predictions (as to where storylines are going)/Death Threats...all are welcome.

Raw Preview | January 17, 2005

Steven Richards was booked into the match he never thought he'd be involved in...a match against his former friend and partner Val Venis! What's more is that Richards' Intercontinental Championship will be on the line! Will Stevie Richards manage to retain his hard-earned championship or will his former friend, Val Venis, take the title for his own glory?

Kane was beaten to a pulp last week by Evolution and will not be in the building tonight! What does this mean for the 30th entrant into the Royal Rumble? Will Kane even make it to The Royal Rumble? Tonight, however, Chris Benoit will go face to face against the returning Garrison Cade! Will the veteran show the upstart what wrestling is all about or will the rookie outshine Chris Benoit?

The fued between Chris Jericho and Triple H has reached a boiling point and these two men will face each other at the Royal Rumble with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line! However, both these men will be in tag team action tonight as each Jericho teams with RhYno to take on Triple H and Batista!

Confirmed Matches

Steven Richards© vs. Val Venis - Intercontinental Championship Match

Chris Benoit vs. Garrison Cade

Chris Jericho and RhYno vs. Triple H and Batista

WWE RAW

JANUARY 17, 2005

[Flame On! The pyros explode from next to the ramp as Raw goes LIVE on the air! The camera pans throughout the audience, who are going nuts. For some this is just another Raw, but for others it's a life-changing experience. We quickly shift over to the announcers' table, where we meet JR and King]

-------------

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen…

King: Let me do it this time, JR! Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Evolution!

JR: That's wrong, King! It's 'Welcome to Monday Night Raw!'

King: But we know how Evolution is going to come out victorious tonight, JR! Chris Benoit is going to beat Garrison Cade!

JR: Maybe, King. But the tag team match up between Chris Jericho and Rhyno and Batista and Triple H could go either way.

King: I still wonder why Chris Jericho wants Rhyno as his partner. The man is so slow in the ring.

JR: It might be because of the great teamwork both men show inside that ring.

King: Whatever, JR. I don't want to argue with you and make you feel bad for losing.

JR: Anyway, also tonight the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line when Steven Richards takes on Val Venis!

-------------

SINGLES MATCH

ROB CONWAY vs. ROSEY

This wasn't a blockbuster classic, but it wasn't terrible either. Conway carried this match and it was nice to see him in singles action as Greiner was bringing him down. This was typical action with a few exchanges here and there, but in the end Conway won after hitting a Neckbreaker.

-------------

JR: Rob Conway with a Neckbreaker for the win!

King: This time there's nothing you can say about him, because he didn't cheat!

JR: That's true. Conway did win cleanly and there is no argument about that.

King: Say, I wonder if Rob Conway is going to participate in the Royal Rumble!

JR: Speaking of The Royal Rumble, it is just two weeks away and I am just about pumped for it as the next man.

-------------

WHAT ABOUT FLAIR?

[Evolution is standing backstage talking]

Flair: Chris Benoit, tonight you go out there and you destroy Garrison Cade! Triple H and Batista, you go out there and destroy Chris Jericho and Rhyno!

Benoit: Wait a minute. You know what I realized? Ever since I joined Evolution, Ric Flair hasn't done anything. He hasn't contributed to the success of Evolution.

Flair: Whoa! I'm the mouthpiece for this group! C'mon!

Batista: He's got a point, Flair.

Triple H: Chris, you're right. Ric Flair hasn't done anything recently for Evolution. That's gonna change tonight, Flair. You see, I spoke with Eric Bischoff before Raw and he decided to give you a match.

Flair: Hunter, what are you talking about?

Triple H: You see, up next it's going to be Ric Flair taking on Randy Orton!

[Evolution leaves with Ric Flair standing there going insane]

-------------

JR: What the hell! Randy Orton versus Ric Flair, coming up next!

-------------

SINGLES MATCH

RANDY ORTON vs. RIC FLAIR

This matchup began to lose it's “magic” as both men have faced each other in all kinds of combinations. The match itself wasn't too bad, but the crowd wasn't into it as much as the first encounter. The ending came when Randy Orton ducked a punch attempt and nailed Flair with the RKO for the win!

-------------

JR: Randy Orton with the win over Ric Flair!

King: Flair should've won! I think Orton did something to Flair's pre-match meal!

JR: What in the hell are you spouting about King?

King: I don't know. I just wanted Ric Flair to win!

-------------

INTERVIEW WITH STEVEN RICHARDS

[steven Richards is standing backstage with Maria]

Maria: Stevie Richards, in just a few moments you're going to be defending your Intercontinental Championship against Val Venis! What is going on in your mind?

Richards: Let me tell you something, Maria. Val is nothing, but a loser. He's worthless. He's dead weight. He's dead meat!

[Richards grunts at the camera and walks off with his Intercontinental Title]

-------------

JR: Steven Richards will be defending his Intercontinental Championship up next!

King: And I sure hope he wins! I would hate to see Val Venis with the Intercontinental Title!

JR: Well…the better man will win.

-------------

SINGLES MATCH

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

VAL VENIS vs. STEVEN RICHARDS

This was a very good match with a good showing from both men. There were a few rest-holds, but the action was fast-paced and free-flowing for the most part. The ending tainted what could've been an excellent match as Richards realized he was going to lose and took Venis down with a shot to the face with the Intercontinental Title. The referee called for the DQ win.

-------------

JR: That coward! Steven Richards is a coward! He knew he couldn't defeat Val Venis so he had to get himself DQ!

King: That's called using your brains! I would've done the same thing to avoid losing the title!

-------------

“THAT'S NOT THE END OF IT!”

[“I'm Back” hits and Eric Bischoff comes onto the entrance ramp]

Bischoff: Hold on just a minute there, Stevie Richards! Here on RAW, we settle our matches like men and disqualifying yourself isn't what I would call manly!

[The crowd cheers]

Bischoff: So…you're going to be defending your title again at The Royal Rumble in a No DQ match against Val Venis!

[The crowd goes wild as Richards cannot believe the announcement]

-------------

JR: A no DQ match for the Intercontinental Championship at The Royal Rumble!

King: I can't believe it! What if Val Venis hurts Steven Richards!

JR: Richards should've thought of that before he got himself DQed!

King:

-------------

WHERE THE HELL IS RHYNO? OH ****!

[Chris Jericho is walking around the building when he bumps into Eric Bischoff]

Jericho: Bischoff! Where the hell is Rhyno? We have a match coming up soon and I can't find him.

Bischoff: I…

[A backstage staff member comes running up to them]

Staff: Mr. Bischoff! Rhyno has been knocked out! We just found him in the supply room!

Jericho: Are you kidding me? What the hell am I supposed to do?

Bischoff: There's not much I can do, Chris. You're going to have to fight this one on your own.

Jericho: ****!

[Eric Bischoff leaves as Jericho stands there rubbing his chin.]

-------------

JR: Now what's Jericho supposed to do? He has to face Batista and Triple H by himself!

King: Tough luck for the King of the World!

JR: I bet that Evolution was behind this!

King: You think Evolution is behind every bad thing that happens on this show!

JR: Well…

-------------

SINGLES MATCH

GARRISON CADE vs. CHRIS BENOIT

This wasn't even a match. Chris Benoit dominated Cade for a full five minutes delivering chop after chop, German Suplex after German Suplex before deciding to finish off the match. Cade was forced to tap to the Crossface.

-------------

JR: Chris Benoit forcing the rookie Garrison Cade to tap!

King: No one can escape the Crippler Crossface, JR! No one!

JR: Wait a second, King. What's Benoit doing now?

-------------

ONE PERSON WHO HASN'T FELT MY WRATH!

[Chris Benoit grabs a microphone]

Benoit: Ever since I joined Evolution, I've been dishing out more punishment than can be measured! Even before I joined Evolution, I've beaten some of the greatest superstars as well as those who shouldn't even be called superstars. There is, however, one person who hasn't truly felt the wrath of Chris Benoit!

[The crowd starts up in random chants]

Benoit: That person is Eugene! Before I joined Evolution, I looked out for his protection and I made sure that nothing harmed him. Where did that get me? Nowhere! Eugene…you are nothing, but a worthless pile of crap! So I'm sure I would be doing a huge favor to the entire Raw locker room if you came out here and wrestled me!

[The crowd looks towards the ramp, but William Regal comes down instead followed by Eugene]

Benoit: Regal, what the hell are you doing here? I asked for Eugene!

Regal: You want to wrestle Master Eugene? You're going to have to get through me first!

[He drops the microphone and begins punching Benoit. He knocks him down and stomps him until Benoit rolls to the outside.]

Benoit: Next week Regal! Next week!

[He heads to the back as the crowd cheers Regal on]

-------------

JR: My god! We're going to see Chris Benoit versus William Regal next week on Raw!

King: Forget about Regal and Benoit, JR! Right now we're going to see Batista and Triple H destroy Jericho!

-------------

HANDICAP MATCH

CHRIS JERICHO vs. BATISTA AND TRIPLE H

The mainevent could be described as bad booking or good booking. From a bad perspective, this match made Jericho look like a bitch just two weeks from his title match at The Royal Rumble. From the good perspective, it made him look like a fighting contender who never gave up despite the odds. All three men put on a good show with Triple H tagging in Batista whenever Jericho got his second wind.

The ending came when Jericho and Triple H were out. Batista went to grab a chair, but Rhyno came running through the crowd and hit him with a hard Gore on the outside! Inside the ring, Jericho hit the Lionsault on Triple H for the win!

-------------

JR: Rhyno is back and he helped his team win!

King: Damn Rhyno! I hate him!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, join us next week for the last stop before The Royal Rumble!

-------------

OOC: Feedback/Comments welcome as usual.