Red Dwarf

Thomas

Oh yeh and when there are all those models on famous people from history, and Rimmer leads them all, classic.

Elvis say "Anyone got a hamburger, aint eaten in 5 minutes." Oh the laughter <_<

That would be "Meltdown" from series four (last episode on the episodes disc), where Rimmer imposes himself as the leader of a group of wax droids inlcuding -- but not limited to -- Ghandi, Howard Hughes, and the eventual killer of Adolf Hitler....Mother Theresa.

Tony Hawks (not to be confused with Tony "I'm Bam Margera's Bitch Because It Makes Me Money" Hawk) as Caligula is class.

For those of you who read my "Midget's Christmas" signature, you'll recgonize that bit during this episode.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeh and when there are all those models on famous people from history, and Rimmer leads them all, classic.

Elvis say "Anyone got a hamburger, aint eaten in 5 minutes." Oh the laughter <_<

That would be "Meltdown" from series four (last episode on the episodes disc), where Rimmer imposes himself as the leader of a group of wax droids inlcuding -- but not limited to -- Ghandi, Howard Hughes, and the eventual killer of Adolf Hitler....Mother Theresa.

Tony Hawks (not to be confused with Tony "I'm Bam Margera's Bitch Because It Makes Me Money" Hawk) as Caligula is class.

For those of you who read my "Midget's Christmas" signature, you'll recgonize that bit during this episode.

I don't really have a favourite single episode but the entire first series are my favourites. Simply because cat is awesome.

"Aooooowwww....how'm I lookin?"

*whips out the mirror*

"I'm lookin nice"

"No i'm lookin better than nice, i'm lookin....dangerous....DANNNNGERROOUUSS"

"Hey what's that? Oh it's my shadow"

"Even my shadows lookin nice. I'm lookin nice, my shadows lookin nice....what a team! We are unbelieveable!"

"Ok team.... this way...no, this way....aoooooowwwww"

makes me laugh every single time

I don't really have a favourite episode as there are very few I don't like. On a whole though Series 2 is by far and away my favourite. All the shows in Series 2 are absolute classics, hopefully I'm not the only one who puts the "Tongue Tied" song from Parallel Universe on repeat.

I got the series 1-4 DVD set (Just The Shows), because I was late to jump on the Red Dwarf bandwagon and only saw bits and bobs :(

My favourite episode is the one where Kryten is badly damaged, and disconnects his hand and sends it on a mission to deliver a message to the others, and you have the whole thing with Lister typing stuff on the computer as Kryten's hand crawls up his leg. That one scene owns anything else evar.

Oh and does anyone remember the fish scene.

Kat: Fish

Tony Hawks as vender: The fist of today is (Insert fish name here), enjoy your meal.

etc...

Kat: I will.

and then later..

Kat: ARRRGGHH, I've been fished too death >_<

Ahh *basks in memories*

I missed the whole phenomena, and have been relegated to watching episodes on UK Gold (I think :\) but the best bit I've seen so far was the episode where they have to escape (same series as the dinosaur one) and Kat was trying to get beat up so he could go to the sick bay. He kept getting in someone's face to piss them off, his expressions were hilarious.