Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Yeah....I know. The point of me asking was supposed to be a subtle way of telling everyone, that no, it wasn't Zack. But thanks for noticeing :P

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if thats a pun or...

anyway, from the screen-shots ive seen, the characters look crap. they should have never made a sequal( same applies for ffx-2).NEVER!!!!

Seriously? Those screenshots look like crap?

screen016.jpg

<br>

screen011.jpg

Yeah, they look crap.

Anyway....more news and **SPOILERS** :

Sephiroth mentioned "the Reunion" during the game, and now Kadaj says the same before the crowd at the shell house. Yazoo questions whether they will be welcomed in "big brother's" town, somewhat acknowdeging that they will not.

As for Cloud's relationship with Tifa. After Aeris' death, Tifa played a supportive role. In battle, they depend on that mutual bond, but presently live apart. Perhaps in their hearts, they are still under the illusion that Aeris is still alive. There is a reason the silver-haired youths fight Tifa.

Jenova still survives on the Planet. The Reunion involves the gathering of all of the Jenova cells.

Present condition of the Turks: The Turks were a division of ShinRa, however, following the latter's downfall, they have infact also disappeared. Also, their direct superior Rufus is already lost. Many of the members are deceased, but Reno and Rude seem to be the ones uniting the organisation, as usual.  The Turks have always been very popular among the fans and are now the protagonists.

Locations are about 50% complete, the storyline is completed and voice recording for the scenarios are drawing to an end. They are now finally seeing the results of their production work. All voice actors have already been decided upon, and the voice actors used in the trailer with FFX-2: International trailer are the actual voice actors. Also, it is indeed Marlene that introduced the TGS trailer. English voice-recording has not begun.

There is definitely a relationship between Sephiroth and the silver-haired youths, given their similar hair and eye colour.

Wow so this is still coming out? I remember back when it was thought to just be rumors flying around the internet with " edited " pictures of the original FF7. Looks pretty good so far, though i don't think the cloaked figure is sephiroth. I mean if it were or zach it would be kinda not all that much of a surprise. Then again, who knows for all the info we have on it yet it could be aerith( doubtful but yeah ). Though if it were aerith or sephiroth it would explain why in the trailer it cuts to a flashback of sephiroth. And as for the three new villians i am sure any one who has seen FF7 all the way through the entire game and has half a brain could put two and two together that they are some how related to the big S. I mean look at sephiroth's picture above K's and then look at K's. The two ( be sides hair style and attire ) look nearly alike.

It is most likely to be Sephiroth. I beleive that it is somebody who has been disfigured or is un-well, didn't Sephiroth become poisoned? Mako exposure or something along those lines, not too sure.

The ONLY thing that makes me beleive it could be Aeris is the fact that they are bowing down to the wheelchair person, maybe Aeris is considered some type of goddess, but on the other hand, Sephiroth had his following too.

It is most likely to be Sephiroth. I beleive that it is somebody who has been disfigured or is un-well, didn't Sephiroth become poisoned? Mako exposure or something along those lines, not too sure.

The ONLY thing that makes me beleive it could be Aeris is the fact that they are bowing down to the wheelchair person, maybe Aeris is considered some type of goddess, but on the other hand, Sephiroth had his following too.

Sephiroth could have quite easily fooled the silver-haired men into thinking he was an Ancient though like he did in the game. Therefore they would work for him in hope of a Mako-rich promised land. Also if the lifestream somehow got into Sephiroth's blood or vice-versa that may be what has started off the virus taking out the remaining inhabitants of Midgar.

Also from screenshots that I've seen doesn't the City Of The Ancients seem...ruined. Unlike it was two years ago? So is it a flashback? Sooooo many questions and theories while I sit and listen to my Final Fantasy VII OST Disc 2. :P

Edited by TEWObsession

I doubt it. Surely he turned into some sort of monster, so wouldn't look like the guy in the wheelchair? My moneys on the true Sephiroth. Wouldn't be FFVII without him.

Yep. The thing Cloud sees throughout the game isn't really Sephiroth. So I think that the guy in the wheelchair is what Sephiroth has become without Jenova's power. Or something like that anyway :P

The true Sephiroth died. The Sephiroth that you fought at the very end of the game and whooped with Omnislash was the real Sephiroth, and he kind of exploded.

I'm guessing the guy in the wheelchair is Rufus. If you look, the only part of him that isn't concealed is one hand, presumably the hand he turned away from him as Diamond WEAPON attacked Shinra HQ. The rest of his body would be hideously scarred from the direct hit of a massive laser beam thingy.

Also, a Japanese magazine (can't remember which one. FamitsuPS2, maybe?) referred to Rufus as "lost", not dead.

Excellent, Vincents back. I doubt that it is Zack in the wheelchair, didnt he die in the game? As for the SHM, I'd guess they were Jenova clones of Sephiroth or something. That could explain wo the guy in the wheelchair is. Bah, who knows. I can't wait for it to be realesed anyway.

I always thought that Zack was the man that was in the tunnel in Sector 5 where Aeris says "This guy are sick." I also don't think that Zack could die easily with the Jenova injected inside of him when he was in that tube in Nibelbeim.

Lucrecia: I wanted to disappear... I couldn't be with anyone... I wanted to

die... But the Jenova inside me wouldn't let me die... Lately, I dream a lot of

Sephiroth... My dear, dear child. Ever since he was born I never got to hold

him,

even once... Not even once. You can't call me his mother... That... is my sin...

Back!! Stay back!! Vincent... Won't you please tell me?

Vincent: ......What?

Lucrecia: Is Sephiroth still alive? I heard he died five years ago. But I see

him in my dreams so often... And, I know that physically, like myself, he can't

die so easily. Please, Vincent tell me......

(http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_script_d1.txt)

The Jenova would not allow the injeted people to die off easily. Zack, who I believe was the man in the pipe, tunnel, whatever it was had the tattoo #2. Zack acts the same as Cloud did when he came to Midgar. Cloud, who was in line for #3 was considered a failure by Hojo. Then Hojo moved his experiments onto Midgar. There is just one thing that I question about this: why isn't Red XIII, who has tattoo #13, affected by Sephiroth?

.....I never thought of that. I never does explain that guy in the tunnel. Good point about Red XIII. Maybe because he was a different species? Didn't Red say Hojo simply tattooed him? I dunno, I've not played the game in ages, I've forgotten a load of stuff. I've heard that Red is supposed to be in AC anyway.

All of this Final Fantasy VII talk has me considering going back to play it again. I've forgoten way too much of the story so what you guy are talking about is way over my head right now. My only drawback is how much time it'll take up.

In other news, I can't wait to see this movie. Final Fantasy VII remains one of my favorite games ever and one of the few RPGs I ever really got into/finished.