Why keep our Gamecube?

Your Mom

I love my Gamecube. So it doesn't have online play, so what? I have friends who I can play the games with, and its much more fun to laugh in their faces than say 'lol' over the net. And when my friends aren't around, I have great one player games like Simpsons Hit and Run, Paper Mario 2 and FIFA 2005 to keep me entertained.

Selling it is the cowards way out Srar :P.

I am a person who doesn't want to pay to get XBox Live or the hardrive for the PS2 to play it online. I don't see the point. For me, if I want a game to play online, I will use my PC. The consoles are always for just me to sit and play by myself or with one friend.

I have had really horrible problems with my PS2 and Xbox. The Xbox won't read brand new discs sometimes and the only game that doesnt freeze on the system is Halo2 (thank god!). The PS2, I got the day it came out, and it was dead the day after. My 2nd one lasted 6 months, then it died. Thank god for warranties, because I am on #4 with the PS2, and the one I have now is taking longer and longer to read discs and may just go soon. I won't be getting another. I haven't heard any big problems with reliability on the Gamecube, and alot of the games look pretty cool (like all the Mario games).

I am a person who doesn't want to pay to get XBox Live or the hardrive for the PS2 to play it online. I don't see the point.

Good thing you don't have to buy the hard drive to play PS2 online, just the Broadband Adaptor. And most online PS2 games are free to play.

If you wanna play online though, the GC is pointless. But luckily the GC has the best selection of first-party one player games. Still, would be nice to see games like Mario Power Tennis and Mario Kart Double Dash online.

I am a person who doesn't want to pay to get XBox Live or the hardrive for the PS2 to play it online. I don't see the point.

Good thing you don't have to buy the hard drive to play PS2 online, just the Broadband Adaptor. And most online PS2 games are free to play.

If you wanna play online though, the GC is pointless. But luckily the GC has the best selection of first-party one player games. Still, would be nice to see games like Mario Power Tennis and Mario Kart Double Dash online.