Game : "I ended Joe Budden, Bleek & Yuk's career.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Looked down upon?

Have you seen the advance album sales numbers? When him and Quik go on tour to promote the album, I guarantee the ticket sales will skyrocket. Even Lloyd Banks on Thursday, as soon as he mentioned Game, the crowd popped huge.

Just because you and your friends look down upon him, that doesn't mean the entire hip hop community does.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TP knows...Game's the hottest thing out right now, whether you like him or not.He was gonna be sucessful anyway, even with all this stuff revealed, because he still rolls with G-Unit and Em which means he's popular to mainstream fans.

Look at Jay-Z/Nas...Nas won the battle, Jigga won the war.Who is CEO of Def Jam?Who's record sales shit on the other?Who's got the hotter girl on his arm?

Beef don't mean shit in the end, except bragging rights from what I gather.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Encore has pre-orders of 3.7 mill.....it sucked, and sold like 700,000 first week. Record sales aint got nothing to do, if your shits hot or not.

People can look at Game, and see that he is with G-Unit, and they may still fall for that hype, but if you actually listen to him, you know his shits lame.

Encore has pre-orders of 3.7 mill.....it sucked, and sold like 700,000 first week. Record sales aint got nothing to do, if your shits hot or not.

People can look at Game, and see that he is with G-Unit, and they may still fall for that hype, but if you actually listen to him, you know his shits lame.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Thats what im saying, popularity doesnt mean your talented.

Record Sales dont equal talent. Im not denying that Game's gonna sale, im juts pointing out he isnt as talented as many of these fans, who just barely herad anything from an artist, and just heard about him on the radio and on the internet.

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

^^^ That was TP's whole argument, that he won because he's gonna sell more records no matter what because of being in G-Unit. So you just misunderstood what TP was saying. But either way, I don't care all that much for rap "beefs" they're all blown out of proportion by some rapper somewhere down the line.

I hate 50 Cent and G-Unit.

As a person who does freestyle with his friends, I've seen people smoking pot rap better then Game. Anyone who's buying this album should be shot.

What I don't get is why do the rappers have to "diss" someone to be cool in the rap world. Wow he dissed 50 Cent! Big fucking deal. You said something about someone in a recording studio and you have like 50 bodyguards.

And if these rappers were tough, they'd walk around in their hood without bodyguards.

Mainstream Music Sucks Ass...

Edit: Game looks like a fag in the picture btw. And I'm waiting for WWE to sue him for calling himself Game.

Edited by maddog

It's a business.  Game's CD will outsell Budden, Yukmouth, and Bleek, possibly all 3 combined.  You can debate all day over who's better than who, but that's just opinions.  The only facts are that Game will pull in more money than any of them, so yea, he won.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Canibus ripped LL, everyone knows that, and nobody says LL won because he sold more records. Same when Yuk ripped Master P, Master P still sold records, but people know Yuk won the battle.

You cant just say "Oh, Game beat Yuk because he is gonna sell more records", because his album has nothing at all to do with the battle. If you got ripped in a battle, you got ripped and beaten in a battle, no matter how many records you sale.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

But im not talking overall, im talking about the battle, you guys are trying to add in shit thats gonna happen down the road, when it has nothing to do with the battle.

Yuk def. Game, in the battle, not in record sales, i mean Yuk has had one of the most classic songs ever, I could say he won because of that, but no, it only matters about the battle. People on here talk about how shallow rap fans are, and your just making them look right, when you say he is gonna win, because he will seel more records.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

well damnit, there should be one, to get rid of all the confusment, i mean...

50 beefing with Ja, Em beefing with Benzino, Ja beefing with Em, Yuk about to beef with Ja, but then removing all disses from his album, Yuk beefing with 50, Game beefing with Yuk, G-Unit beefing with Bang 'Em Smurf & Domination.....awww to hell with it.

There's just beef all over the place. Spread across numerous mixtapes. Either you enjoy it, or you don't.

Besides - it's better you hear about 50 and Ja beefing than say - Lil' Wayne and Sqad Up. Because really, who outside New Orleans or Waterbury CT cares about that one?

Oh, and I plan on getting Game's album when it drops. I think it'll be pretty good. I know it's not quite great compared to other albums and rappers, but whatever.

Edited by Lowerdeck