Game : "I ended Joe Budden, Bleek & Yuk's career.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Well, I guess Obie feels bad for pointing that out in a song then. :lol:

And I've heard some Ja lovers at my school say he won the mini-beef, and I think BnBH is a Ja lover, to an extent. He hates G-Unit/Aftermath, as do I, but I hate Ja far more.

On an unrelated note, how great is Nail In The Coffin?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite off of The Slim Shady LP is Rock Bottom, by far.

But since this is a thread about Game, I have a question.

And I'll do anything but I won't fuck Mariah

Even if she had Ashanti butt naked in bed

cause she got a forehead just like Tyra

Apparently Game has done a remix to Ja's New York track in which he disses Suge. I haven't heard it yet, but that's what someone told me.

*EDIT* The song isn't great. The line about Suge is:

Left the VMA awards, went back to the 'hood

Streets is talkin' "Game got slapped by Suge"

False, I was face-to-face wit' him

Media wanna criticise The Game like he had Ma$e wit' him

Not really a diss.

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Snoop doesnt make good disses. Daz is alright.

Game's already a elf proclaimed "Blood" and doing shit with a blood, converted to "Crip" Snoop Dogg, how gangsta is that. Also ruins Game's credibility.

Plus, Suge has dudes that can rip it....KURUPT! btw's heres the latest with Kurupt.

Kurupt is on the new cover of RIME magazine and Mobb Deep is on cover 2. In the issue he talked about various topics...a nigga from the DR board summed it up for us....

"Fuck It Imma Sum It Up 4 Y'all

------------

Kurupt On Snoop

--

Nigga You Can't Pimp And Be Married?You Fake.With Your Fake Ass Press On Nails..Hahhah And You Say Your Pimping.

You Said Fuck My Beef When I Beefed With Ruff Ryders....Then You Do A Song With Them...Now I Hook Up With Suge, And You Say Fuck Me?...Nigga I Learned From You Snoopy.You Said Fuck My Enemies...Now I'm Rollin' With Yours.

"Snoop Buys His Friends...And He Left Tray Dee In Jail"...

Kurupt On Jim Jones Of The Diplomats

--------

It's Funny How New Yorkers Use'd To Mkae Fun Of Our Colors And Jheri Curls.

And Now This Guy Is Gangbangin On Video Wearing Red?...When He Comes To L.A. He Better Rep Red Like A Hood, Cause He Will Be Treated Like The Crips Do A Blood....."Stop Wearing That Pink Shit Nigga"....You New York Dip Shits Is Gonna Git It From Me..I Wish You Would Step Up To Me. Imma Let Y'all Have It Now."Any New Yorkers Acting Westcoast...Imma Take You Guys Down".

Kurupt On 50 Cent

--------

"You Ain't The Next 2 pac...Their Is No Next 2 pac"....So What If Your With Dre..

Stop Bangin' g-UNIT....You Ain't No Gangster...If You Got Love For West..Then Go To New York and Demand Westcoast Air Play....You'z A Fake Making Money On Our Side...And Switching Personalities At Your Side...I Seen Many Of You Come And Go..On Against The Grain, I'm Lyrically Whooping Y'all Asses"

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

OK, Snoop is Crip and Game is Blood. Then what's Dre and 50? I heard that 50's Blood.

EDIT: To comment on the quoted Kurupt comment on Jim Jones - the entire Diplomats crew needs to worry about something other than beefing with people. Like making music that doesn't tremendously suck.

Edited by Lowerdeck

OK, Snoop is Crip and Game is Blood.  Then what's Dre and 50?  I heard that 50's Blood.

then you heard wrong dude, 50 never claimed no gang except......G-Unit, Dre hasnt "claimed" a coast since him & Snoop was rockin chronic leaf hats & hydraulic caddy's.

Not like Snoop and Dre have really done anything together lately.

Although Snoop and some of his guys were on a mixtape track with 50 and some of G-Unit back in the fall.