Mortal Kombat 3?

ROC

3. It was Quan Chi that beat people with the leg in MK4, not Shinnok.

I thought it was Quan Chi. I haven't played MK4 for a while, but wasn't Shinnok Shao Khan without the helmety thing, the tallness, and the rest fo the crap?

Noob Saibot > Ermac

Rain > Reptile > All other gimmicky ninjas :D

I actually didn't like Ermac that much. OMG Forgot! Smoke owns everybody in MK!

*ahem*

Whether Christopher Lambert plays Raiden

Well it said in the first post that the original cast was likely to return, and Midget said he was interested in doing it, so Lambert will probably reprise the role of Rayden.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain > Reptile > All other gimmicky ninjas  :D

I actually didn't like Ermac that much.  OMG Forgot!  Smoke owns everybody in MK!

*ahem*

Well it said in the first post that the original cast was likely to return, and Midget said he was interested in doing it, so Lambert will probably reprise the role of Rayden.

Robotic Smoke > 98%

And it was Reiko who's ending suggested that he was Shao Khan's successor or relative.

Ah.  I knew someone was.  Who is Shinnock then?

:huh:

Shinnok was the evil former Elder God that escaped his Netherealm confines (where he was put by Rayden) thanks to Quan Chi. Nok, after conquering Edenia (the home of Sindel, Katana, Mileena, etc.), focuses on Earth and revenge against Rayden.

And for those curious, MK's storylines were practically my life from age 13-15 :)

Edited by The Midget

Johnny Cage pwns all other Mortal Kombat warriors, save Kano and Sub Zero, who are just below the greatness that is Cage.

*nails Kaneanite with the split legged nut punch*

Cage > 99% of all MK lore. The only thing that owns more than him is Quan Chi's Leg Beat fatality, which is the greatest fatality in MK history.

And darrdor, this would be the second time in the movie series you've crapped yourself, as Noob was featured in Annihilation.

Nah, Sub Zero's old Spine Removal fatality is the best fatality in MK History.

It's a good fatality, but c'mon, nothing says "pwned little bitch" in a video game like ripping off the opposition's leg and beating them the rest of the way to death with it. ESPECIALLY when you do it to Kang, and his screams last about 15 minutes after his corpse has hit the ground.

And "Sub's" best fatality came from MK3, where he held you above his head and broke you in half. I say this because I remember seeing it in the original commercials and realizing that I had seen nothing freakier in my young Midgety existance.

Johnny Cage pwns all other Mortal Kombat warriors, save Kano and Sub Zero, who are just below the greatness that is Cage.

*nails Kaneanite with the split legged nut punch

:blink:

And darrdor, this would be the second time in the movie series you've crapped yourself, as Noob was featured in Annihilation.

You sure? I can't remember seeing him. What was it he actually did? Wow, my memory's bad

It's a good fatality, but c'mon, nothing says "pwned little bitch" in a video game like ripping off the opposition's leg and beating them the rest of the way to death with it.  ESPECIALLY when you do it to Kang, and his screams last about 15 minutes after his corpse has hit the ground.

And "Sub's" best fatality came from MK3, where he held you above his head and broke you in half.  I say this because I remember seeing it in the original commercials and realizing that I had seen nothing freakier in my young Midgety existance.

C'mon... He ripped his spine out from the neck! Nothing screams bad ass more then that.

:blink: 

You sure?  I can't remember seeing him.  What was it he actually did?  Wow, my memory's bad

In one of the dumber moments in Annihilation, Noob Saibot comes out of Ermac and joins in the fight against Sonya at the end (this is where Motaro is fighting Jax, and Kang is about to throw down with Khan.)

And syco, think of it like this. If your spine was ripped out, you'd be dead rather instantly. However, imagine the fear and confusion in your mind if someone ripped off your own leg and started beating you with the bloody end.

Now add onto that someone in the background screaming "YEAH, YOUSE IS MAH BITCH!" while he's doing it =P

I'd rent it probably. The films continued the tradition of great game, shit film. I have Deadly Alliance and I pray to God they add the new women to the film, they were fucking hot...for computer generated figures I mean. (¬_¬) Nitara, Frost and the other one, would all get it if they were real. Nice to see Johnny Cage back. He was my favourite, only because of the splits/low blow combo. Heh.

I won't tell you what happens in the game (because it might be spoilers for the film), but for anyone else who has the game and has watched the opening sequence, does anyone think it's weird that a certain warrior is featuring in the film (you know who I'm talking about)?

Also, Cyrax better be in this and be good or I'm going to go shazzlewhizzle on someone. Smoke and the red one can bugger off.

And has Kabal featured in a film yet? He rocks my pants. Same with Stryker.

Also, Cyrax better be in this and be good or I'm going to go shazzlewhizzle on someone. Smoke and the red one can bugger off.

And has Kabal featured in a film yet? He rocks my pants. Same with Stryker.

Cyrax was on the second one, wasn't he? Self-destroyed against Jax and Sonya? I think that's it...

And Kabal and Stryker weren't in the second one, but were mentioned, IIRC. I think Rain, or one of Shao Kahn's ninja generals, says "Two of the Earthrealm's greatest warriors, Kabal and Stryker, have been disposed of" or something to that effect. Then Kahn asks Rain if he made them beg, he says no, and Kahn hammers him into a fiery pit. Heh.

Guest Hit Man 3120

*nails Kaneanite with the split legged nut punch*

Good lord don't say "pwn" its so played and lame and its not even yours

But Johnny Cage does own the entire Mortal Kombat franchise. I was so pissed when he died in II. But why would they make this? When was the last time they made a Mortal Kombat game

February 2003 was the last one released in Europe I think. Next one is scheduled for December this year.

I find it ironic that you put down syco for using 'pwn', then in the next line you yourself use 'own'.

Anyway, as long as Smoke is in the movie, I'll be happy.

Guest Hit Man 3120

I find it ironic that you put down syco for using 'pwn', then in the next line you yourself use 'own'.

PWN is a thing we used at the Promotion Wars Arena. We stopped using it a good year ago or whenever when PW died cuz then it just became lame. I could understand if you wanted to incorporate something from Extreme Warfare, but npt Promotion Wars. Get your own stuff

Guest Future Shock

Okay, NOW you're high. You guys definitely didn't invent pwn. Sit the FUCK down.

I always thought MK was a bit too bloody for me. The first movie was nice, because Johnny Cage, again, is the second coming of Christ.