Mortal Kombat 3?

ROC

Future Shocks just a wuss :P

And no, you didn't start it. I believe it was Unreal, or some such game, that used to saw '___ Got Owned' whenever someone dies. But someone messed it up, and it said '___ Got Pwned' instead. Not making arguements or anything, I'm just saying is all. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a coincidence. I just saw a topic about the Flyers getting pwned.

Anyways, back on topic. What else do people think about the movie?

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

No probs :P

More news about Johnny Cage:

Linden Ashby, Johnny Cage in the first Mortal Kombat movie, has been reported to be in talks yet again with the producers of the third Mortal Kombat film. The news article had this to say:

The first tidbit of news: Out in Los Angeles, he's in talks with movie producers about making a third Mortal Kombat movie, in which he'd resume his role from the original movie as martial-arts star Johnny Cage.

This is not news, but it's current-- May 6, 2004 current. It's been about a year since the video interview with Ashby, and I'm glad that this came along and let us know that he is still doing the part after such a long time. Thanks to Web Warrior Bob for sending the heads up to the article! View the article in its entirety here

I have Deadly Alliance and I pray to God they add the new women to the film, they were fucking hot...for computer generated figures I mean. (¬_¬) Nitara, Frost and the other one, would all get it if they were real.

Is one of them called Tanya? Aparently, this chick has been cast as Tanya.

stacey.jpg

Good news Kraigy :

Fact: Frost will be in it; the MKDA team and Threshold both helped create that character.

Yeah, I was bored.

2nd yellow power ranger. Everyone knows the 1st was Asian. Ahh memories of childhood.

Anyways, this looks good. Let's hope there's more Sub Zero in this movie. Sub Zero>All

Like to see him take on Frost.

Then again... If Liu Kang is played by someone else I'm not going to see the movie.

Oh yeah.. and just to settle the arguement Sub Zero's fatality where he pulls out there spine is the best of all fatalities.

Guest Heroin

I think Sub Zero is one of the main characters. at least thats what I've read. I want more Nightwolf, and I was fucking pissed that they only mentioned Kabal in Annihilation, and didn't even show him. he'd be fucking cool with his hook-swords and oxygen tank.

I don't take part in the Special Olympics.

Pwned. (Oh the irony)

And I never heard of anyone called Tanya before. With a little research:

Tanya

As the daughter of Edenia's ambassador to new realms, Tanya invites a group of refugees fleeing their own world into the safety of Edenia. But soon after Queen Sindel allows them through the portal, she learns that one of the warriors is none other than the banished Elder God, Shinnok. The portal leads into the pits of the Netherealm itself, and the once free realm of Edenia is now at the mercy of Shinnok.

So she's a good guy, huzza. And has grudges againts Sindel and Shinnok. Are they in the new film too? I know Sindel's been in one, haven't seen Shinnok appear though.