Tatanka V/S Bam Bam Bigelow

Yokozuna prepares for the Royal Rumble by facing three opponents

Razor Ramon V/S "Macho Man" Randy Savage

For a Tag Team Title shot at the Royal Rumble

The Steiner Brothers V/S Natural Disasters

Main Event

Intercontinental Championship

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels defends aganst The Undertaker

Also Mr. Perfect will be at Raw and he has something to say regarding his actions from the previus week. The WWF Champion will also be in attendance.

All this and who knows what else on Monday Night Raw!"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show, I don't know about Dynamite Kid being back though, Wasn't be pretty broken down by '93? I'm looking forward to seeing the HBK/Savage feud continuing. That's gonna be an awesome feud. My pick for the tournament is either Bigelow or Dynamite. Looking forward to Raw, Especially the HBK/Undertaker match. Keep up the good work :D

Guest Prototype

Good show. I too am a bit skeptical about Dynamite being back, but it's your diary. Interested to see how the PT Title tourney works out. Looking forward to Raw. It looks stacked again!

user posted image

January 11th, 1993

Commentary Team - Vince McMahon & James E. Cornette

Monday Night Raw comes on the air and right to the action as the participants of the opening match are already in the ring...

Prime Time Tournament Semi-Finals

Bam Bam Bigelow def. Tatanka - In a solid opening bout the Beast from the East and the Native American Warrior were both looking to move onto the Royal Rumble and there chance to become the first Prime Time Champion. Bigelow as usual used his size to his advantage. Tatanka learned early on not to try to match power with Bam Bam as he was constantly shrugged off and tossed to the mat. As the match progressed Tatanka began using his speed more and more against Bigelow and was on the verge of picking up the win. Tatanka went to the top turnbuckle and was looking to put Bigelow away, he jumped off but Bigelow caught him in midair in a bear hug before turning and slamming Tatanka to the canvas. Bigelow then went to the top turnbuckle himself and came off with a flying headbutt to put his opponent away and move on to the finals.

Overall: 67

Crowd: 65

Match: 69

Tatanka lost overness from this match.

Bam Bam Bigelow gained overness from this match.

McMahon: "What a way to kick things off here on Monday Night Raw! Bam Bam Bigelow moving on to the Royal Rumble where he will fight to become the first Prime Time Champion, we will learn who he will face later tonight in the other semifinal match between Dean Malenko and the Dynamite Kid..."

Cornette: "And that's only the beginning, McMahon. This is going to be a big night, Randy Savage is going to face Scott Hall, Yokozuna will be in a handicap match to prepare for the Royal Rumble and of course the Main Event as Shawn Michaels defends his title against The Undertaker..."

McMahon: "You said a mouthful, James E. After the shocking events that occurred after last weeks Main Event who knows what could happen...speaking of which, tonight we will also hear from the man shocked us all with his brutal attack of the world heavyweight champion, Mr. Perfect....I for one can't wait to hear what he has to say for himself...."

Commercial

Yokozuna def. Jim Powers, Max Moon and PJ Walker - In what was called a warm-up match for the massive Yokozuna as he prepared for the Royal Rumble he took on three men....and it lived up to the hype as nothing but a warm up for the near 500 pounder. Powers, Moon and Walker with no strategy to there attack came at Yokozuna individually, a big mistake as Yoko simply caught each of them coming in and dispatched of them with ease. Powers was first as he ran right into a thrust kick. Walker followed and got nailed with a massive belly to belly suplex. Moon was last and got hit with a right hand followed by a headbutt before getting scooped up and slammed back down. Yokozuna then delivered massive leg drops to all three men before dragging and stacking them all up in the corner and hitting the Banzai drop for the pin.

Overall: 64

Crowd: 59

Match: 70

McMahon: "Oh my! What a dominating showing by the monster, Yokozuna...I don't see how anyone will be able to eliminate him come the Royal Rumble. Right now I'm being told that Mike Tenay is standing by in the back with one half of the former Tag Team Champions, "million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. Take it away, Mike...."

We cut away from ringside to the backstage area as we do indeed see Mike Tenay along with Ted DiBiase...

Tenay: "Well Mr. DiBiase last week we saw you lose the WWF Tag Team Titles to High Energy after IRS hit you with his metal briefcase..."

DiBiase: "I didn't lose anything, Tenay! That simp IRS is the one who lost the tag team titles when he hit me with that case. He was the one that cost me my tag team title, all I got to show for what happened last week is this bump on my head."

Tenay: "It seems that both IRS and Jimmy Hart are seemingly absent here tonight..."

DiBiase: "And it's going to be a long time before you see either of them around here again, Tenay! No one causes the Million Dollar Man to lose what's his and gets away with it, nobody! That's all in the past now though, I'm looking to the future and bigger things...I'm looking towards the Royal Rumble and walking out with a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania....No matter what it takes, no matter how much I have to spend I will walk out of the Royal Rumble the winner...and you can take that to the bank!"

DiBiase laughs his usual maniacal laugh before walking off...

Overall: 80

Commercial

Randy Savage def. Razor Ramon - In what could easily be called the match of the night Ramon and Savage went at it from the opening bell and never let up for an instant. The two traded shot after shot with each other in the middle of the ring, seemingly evenly matched neither of them able to get the upper hand on the other. Ramon though broke the ice between them with a rake of the eyes followed by a boot to the gut and then lowered the boom on Savage.

McMahon: "Razor Ramon as usual showing he's not above taking any shortcut to beat his opponent...but it's going to take a lot more than a rake of the eyes to defeat the "Macho Man""

And Ramon would try everything else over the course of the match....but Savage would just keep coming at him. As the end of the match neared Ramon was looking to put Savage away after hitting him with a low blow to end the Macho Man's offensive flurry. Ramon hooked Savage up and gave the sign for the Razor's Edge when suddenly the lights went out...

McMahon: "What in the world..."

Cornette: "What's going on here, McMahon?"

McMahon: "That's what I would like to know..."

Just as that is said a loud crash is heard in the ring, a moment later the lights come back up as we see Razor Ramon flat on his back in the middle of the ring with his arms crossed over his chest. Savage a bit surprised like everyone else but he quickly regains his senses and goes to the turnbuckles and climbs up. Savage comes off onto the already out cold Razor Ramon before covering him for the pin...

Overall: 85

Crowd: 86

Match: 85

McMahon: "I think Razor Ramon just learned, what goes around comes around. What a night this has been, up next we will hear from Mr. Perfect, don't go away..."

Commercial

Raw returns as we see Mike Tenay, but unlike usual this time he stands in the middle of the ring....

Tenay: "Ladies and gentleman please allow me to introduce to you, Mr. Perfect..."

Perfect's music hits as he steps out from the back to a very mixed reaction from a confused crowd. Perfect makes his way down the aisle and gets into the ring where Tenay waits for him, the music fades away as Tenay begins to speak again...

Tenay: "Well I'm sure everyone knows why you are out here tonight. Last week you were about as close as anyone can get to becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion, but when that did not happen you viciously attacked champion, Ric Flair. Now the question is, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Tenay moves the mic towards Perfect who goes to speak but pauses for a moment. The crowd still unsure of how to react sits relatively silently as Perfect finally speaks...

Mr. Perfect: "I've been thinking all week about what I was going to say....I'm still not sure what I was thinking myself. I did what I did, I'm not going to make excuses for myself. I came that close to becoming what every man that steps into a wrestling ring thrives to become, the World Heavyweight Champion....and when I failed to achieve that all sense was lost. I looked at Ric Flair and didn't see the man who beat me...I didn't see the World Heavyweight Champion, I saw a man who killed my chance to stand at the top and be the champion...I'm not going to stand here and apologize for what I did. It's done, it's over and nothing can change that. I'm not going to ask for your forgiveness, Ric Flair...I don't know if I deserve or even want it. What I am going to do is ask you, right here and now for another shot at your title."

Tenay: "You're challenging Ric Flair to face you again for the World Heavyweight Title?"

Mr. Perfect: "That is exactly what I am doing....like I said, done is done, I'm not going to make excuses for what I did after our last match but the bottom line is I was one move away from putting an end to your reign as champion, Flair. You know it, I know it, the world knows it...If you're the champion I know you to be I know it;s eating away at you that you barely waked away with the title, that if you were one second to slow I would have hit the Perfect-Plex and I would have beaten you. So I'm challenging you, Royal Rumble, Mr. Perfect Vs Ric Flair for the World Heavyweight Title...I'll be waiting for your answer."

Perfect exits the ring and starts back up the aisle to a much less confused crowd as they cheer for the man who could be the next WWF Champion...

Overall: 77

Commercial

Prime Time Tournament Semi-Finals

The Dynamite Kid def. Dean Malenko - In the second Semifinal match of the Prime Time Tournament match we saw a much more evenly matched up Dynamite Kid and Dean Malenko faced off. Malenko went right for the legs of Dynamite trying to take away his speed and did quite well. Dynamite though didn't go down without a fight and constantly escaped or reversed several of Malenko's holds frustrating Malenko. The match continued on coming close to the ten minute mark as both men came close to the win time after time but unable to get the three count. The end of the match came as Malenko was looking to lock in the Texas Cloverleaf, he got Dynamite set but Dynamite wasn't going to go down easily as he fought against it. Malenko with the legs hooked tried to turn Dynamite but he was able to reach down and pull out enough strength to flip Malenko away. Dynamite started to get up but got hit with a dropkick from Malenko. Dean then went out and to the top turnbuckle. Dynamite slowly to his feet and turned as Malenko jumped off with a high cross body but Dynamite caught him in the air and hit a big time powerslam! Dynamite gave the signal from there and went up top himself. Dyanmite measured Malenko and leaped off hitting the swan dive headbutt to pick up the win and go on to the finals.

Overall: 76

Crowd: 73

Match: 80

Commercial

Raw returns to a close-up of the WWF Intercontinental Championship. The camera pans back until we see the arrogant grin of the champion, Shawn Michaels. It goes back further until we see Sensational Sherri clinging to him on one side and Mike Tenay standing on the other...

Tenay: "Tonight you defend the Intercontinental Title in the Main Event...but we'll get to that in a moment, now last week you faced Randy Savage in what was a great match. That is before you deliberately got yourself disqualified to keep from losing the title..."

Michaels: "Now you just hold on right there, Tenay! Shawn Michaels doesn't need to get himself disqualified to hang onto any title. I can beat anyone, anytime, anywhere...especially a broken down, washed up has been like Randy Savage! I did Savage a favor last week, now he's one of the few who can say they hold a win over the HeartBreak Kid..."

Tenay: "Does this mean you will give Randy Savage another match? He has challenged you recently, do you accept?"

Michaels: "As much as I'd love to, Tenay...I'm a busy man, I got a full plate in front of me. Plenty of people who haven't yet had a chance to step in the ring with and get humiliated by Shawn Michaels. Randy Savage had his shot, now he has to get back at the end of the line and wait for his turn to come back around. If he would have been a bit quicker with the challenge I might have been able to squeeze him in at the Royal Rumble..but unfortunately I already have an opponent...But come on Tenay...Savage is old news, let's talk about my upcoming dominating victory over The Undertaker..."

Tenay: "Alright, well tonight you will be in the Main Event as I said before as you defend the Intercontinental Championship against The Undertaker...a man who many think will indeed walk out of here the new Intercontinental Champion..."

Michaels: "Now hold it right there, sport. No one is walking out of here with this title other than ME! You got that? You know what, forge this...this interview is over, jack."

Michaels and Sherri walk off as Tenay sends it back to ringside...

Overall: 79

For a Tag Team Title shot at the Royal Rumble

The Steiner Brothers def. Natural Disasters - Both teams looking for the chance to once again be he top team in the WWF. The Steiner's heavily over sized against the massive Earthquake and Typhoon but that didn't stop them from going at the big men head on. Rick and Scott came right out at the opening bell and clotheslined Earthquake out of the ring before turning there attention to Typhoon. Rick trying to slam the big man but unable to do it. Scott over and gives his brother a hand as they hook Typhoon up and nail him with a suplex. Things continued on with the Steiners making quick tags and double teaming either Quake or Typhoon whenever they could. The Disasters unable to keep up with the Steiners were eventually put down for the three count to give Rick and Scott the shot at the tag team titles at the Royal Rumble.

Overall: 71

Crowd: 73

Match: 69

Commercial

McMahon: "Well it's time for our Main Event of the evening, and what a match it will be as Shawn Michaels defends the Inter..."

Before McMahon can complete his sentence the familiar music of none other than the WWF World Heavyweight Champion blares across the arena. The camera moves to the entranceway as Ric Flair steps out. Flair struts down the aisle and climbs up the ring steps. He gets to the apron but before he steps into the ring he rears back and lets out a loud, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Flair then gets in the ring...

Flair: "Am I fashionably late enough? WOOO! I was riding down to the arena in my stretch limo when I heard what Mr. Perfect had to say for himself. Not gonna apologize? Fine with me, Perfect! Not gonna make excuses for your actions? Good! I don't want any excuses, what I want is your ass! You think you can attack the Nature Boy and get away with it? You think you can smack Ric Flair around and not have to face the consequences? If that's what you thought than you got another thing coming, JACK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ROYAL RUMBLE! You want it? YOU GOT IT! Me and you, Ric Flair Vs Mr. Perfect for the World Heavyweight Championship. This time there won't be any shadow of a doubt who the better man is, there won't be any last second reversal to beat you Perfect. This time I'm going to walk down the aisle as only the Nature Boy can and I'm going to lay you flat down in the middle of the ring...lock on the figure four and walk away with the World Heavyweight Title still around my waist! I'll see you at the Rumble, Mr. Perfect.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Overall: 95

Commercial

Main Event

WWF Intercontinental Championship

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels© w/Sensational Sherri Vs The Undertaker w/Paul Bearer - Michaels not looking as cocky as usual as The Undertaker was introduced. HBK quickly hit the floor as 'Taker entered the ring, he slipped back in as the Undertaker went to his corner to remove his excess ring attire and Michaels used this opening to attack from behind. Michaels rushed in and splashed Taker into the corner but the Undertaker just turned around and stared at the Intercontinental Champion freezing him in place. Michaels finally able to break from the hypnotic gaze swung at 'Taker only to get blocked and floored with an uppercut from the dead man. Undertaker hoisted HBK up and lifted him over his shoulder. Taker carried Michaels over to the corner and just dropped him face first across the top turnbuckle.

McMahon: "The Undertaker just dominating the Intercontinental Champion early on here. This could be a short match if Michaels doesn't find a way to get himself into this..."

And it would be a bit before that would happen as The Undertaker continued to throw Michaels around the ring like a rag doll...but all things come to an end and even the Undertaker can be cut down to size. Michaels managed to get on the offensive after slipping out of the ring and making 'Taker chase him around. HBK slid back into the ring and as the Undertaker was following in Sherri grabbed hold of his ankle giving Michaels an opening which he took nailing The Undertaker with a baseball slide kick sending him crashing into the metal guard rail. Michaels followed this up by launching himself over the top rope and coming down across the chest of The Undertaker driving him into the concrete floor. HBK slamming 'Taker into everything he could find at ringside before finally taking the match back to the ring.

Cornette: "You can never count Shawn Michaels out, McMahon. Just when you think he's done for he finds an opening and springs into action."

Michaels continued to take it to the challenger going for pinfall after pinfall but unable to put the dead man away. The frustration showing on the face of the champion as sweat dripped off his body. Michaels looking to put this match to bed as he measured the Undertaker for the superkick. 'Taker rose to his feet and turned as Michaels charged out but Undertaker ducked under it. HBK turned around and got a massive hand around his throat. 'Taker going for the chokeslam but Michaels with a low blow then quickly dropped and rolled out of the ring. Michaels over and grabs his title belt and headed towards the aisleway knocking Paul Bearer down in the process.

McMahon: "Shawn Michaels is walking away, he's going to try and save his title again just like he did last week....OH MY! Maybe that won't happen this time..."

Michaels backing up the aisle doesn't see the figure emerge from the entrance. HBK finally backs up to far and bumps into it. A look of horror crosses the champions face as he slowly turns around and looks right into the face of "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Out of complete surprise Michaels falls backwards to a sitting position as he tries to beg Savage off. Michaels slowly gets up and tries to catch Savage by surprise with a right hand but Savage blocks it and nails Michaels with one of his own. Michaels spun around from the impact but doesn't fall as he goes face first into the chest of the Undertaker who had snuck up the aisle behind him.

McMahon: "It doesn't look like Michaels is going to escape with the title here tonight!"

'Taker dragging Michaels back to the ring. The Undertaker throws Michaels back into the ring and follows in. 'Taker shots Michaels hard into the corner and follows in with a clothesline. Michaels just stumbles out and falls to the mat. 'Taker stands waiting as Shawn pulls himself up. Undertaker hits the ropes and goes for a big boot but HBK able to pull the referee in the way and he takes the boot across the face. The referee down and like on cue another figure comes out from the back caching Savage from behind with a clothesline.

McMahon: "Razor Ramon!"

Cornette: "I'm guessing Ramon doesn't like the idea of being even, McMahon."

After taking Savage out of the picture for the moment Ramon rushes to ringside and grabs a chair before he slides into the ring. Ramon going right for the Undertaker and takes a hard swing but 'Taker able to dodge it and boot Ramon in the gut making him drop the chair. 'Taker then scoops Ramon up but Michaels from behind nails the dead man with a superkick to the back of the head! The Undertaker drops Ramon but only goes down to one knee. The Undertaker gets back to his feet t the surprise of all...

McMahon: "What does it take to put The Undertaker down?"

We're about to find out as The Undertaker's attention is back on the Intercontinental Champion giving Ramon his opening. Ramon with the chair again swings and nails The Undertaker across the back of his head driving him down to one knee again but this time Shawn Michaels puts him down the rest of the way with a second superkick right on target. Michaels covers 'Taker as Ramon drags the referee over and smacks him across the face a few times before slipping out of the ring. The referee barely conscious sees the pin and makes the three count.

Overall: 82

Crowd: 83

Match: 81

The Undertaker lost overness from this match.

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

McMahon: "Well it looks like I was wrong...Shawn Michaels has once again escaped what seemed like certain defeat to stay the Intercontinental Champion...the question is, how much longer can he keep doing it? Well that's all we have this week on Monday Night Raw, I'll see you Sunday Night at the Royal Rumble! Good night everyone!"

Show Quality

Overall: 78

TV Rating: 5.69

Attendance: 5022

user posted image

Preview

Pre-Show Non-Televised Match

Double Debut

Eddie Guerrero V/s Ultimo Dragon

WWF Debut

Lex Luger V/s "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

WWF Tag Team Championship

High Energy(Koko B. Ware & Owen Hart)© V/s The Steiner Brothers(Rick & Scott Steiner)

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels© V/s ???(Shawn announced on Raw he has signed to face someone at the Rumble but did not say who)

WWF World Heavyweight Championship

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair V/s Mr. Perfect

The Royal Rumble

30 WWF SuperStars compete in an over the top rope battle royal for a shot at the WWF Championship at WrestleMania IX

Good show. The HBK/Savage and Taker/Razor feuds are going great. As well as the Flair/Perfect feud. I hope Perfect gets the title at the Rumble, But I don't see it happening. I see Luger winning the Rumble and beating Flair for the title at Wrestlemania 9

Double Debut

Ultimo Dragon

WWF Debut

Lex Luger

High Energy(Koko B. Ware & Owen Hart)©

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels©

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair V/s

The Royal Rumble

30 WWF SuperStars compete in an over the top rope battle royal for a shot at the WWF Championship at WrestleMania IX Lex Luger

WWF SuperStars

January 16th, 1993

Commentary Team - Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

"The Model" Rick Martel def. Reno Riggins - "The Model" not wanting to break a sweat made short work of Reno Riggins. Riggins opened the can of worms by slapping Martel across the face causing "The Model" to explode all over Reno and before long Martel had him down and locked in the Boston Crab for the submission victory.

Overall: 42

Crowd: 34

Match: 50

Commercial

The Thrillseekers(Chris Jericho & Lance Storm) w/Tammy Lynn def. Jim Powers and Max Moon - The young team of Jericho and Storm made quite the debut along with manager Tammy Lynn who turned more than a few heads in the crowd. Jericho and Storm definitely showed what the new generation of tag teams has to offer as they made easy work of Powers and Moon. The match came to an end after Storm hooked Moon up with a waistlock and Jericho nailed a thrust kick to the jaw of Moon which was followed by a German suplex with a bridge from Strom for the pin.

Overall: 69

Crowd: 46

Match: 93

Commercial

SuperStars returns as Mike Tenay stands in the back along with Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Tenay: "Tomorrow night is the Royal Rumble and you are one of the thirty WWF Superstars who will be involved. What are your thoughts on this Mr. Lawler?"

Lawler: "You address me as "The King" you peon! But you bring up a goo question, what do I think about the royal Rumble? What would I think about it, the name alone implies it was made for Royalty and that can only mean one man in the WWF, ME Jerry "The King" Lawler, I was born and bred for the Royal Rumble and tomorrow night I'm going to walk in there and throw out 29 lowlife peasants on the way to victory and my shot at the WWF World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania and finally bring some true prestige to that title. Now I think I've already wasted enough of my breathe on you..."

Lawler walks off and Tenay kicks it back up to ringside...

Overall: 87

Jerry Lawler gained overness from this segment.

Crush def. Brooklyn Brawler - In a very quick match Crush tore the Brawler apart in less than two minutes. Crush finished Brawler off with his cranium crunch which Brawler quickly submitted to. Afterwards Crush showed that he also intends to win the Royal Rumble as he picked Brawler up and easily tossed him up and over the top rope to the floor.

Overall: 56

Crowd: 43

Match: 70

Commercial

Once again we return from commercial to see Mike Tenay in the back, this time with "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. Tenay goes to speak but DiBiase quickly cuts him off...

DiBiase: "Don't even waste your breathe, Tenay. Nothing you can say means a damn to me or anyone else so give it a rest."

DiBiase laughs his familiar sinister laugh before going on...

DiBiase: "I'm sure you want to know about my match tonight with Marty Jannetty, but that match is irrelevant! This is just a small warm-up before I walk into the Royal Rumble tomorrow night and walk out with my shot at the WWF Championship....No matter what it takes, no matter what it COSTS, I will be the winner of the Royal Rumble! Tonight I eliminate my first man from the Rumble because when I'm done with you, Jannetty you'll never even make it to the match tomorrow night...."

DiBiase gives another laugh then walks off as we go back to ringside for the next match....

Overall: 94

Ted DiBiase gained overness from this segment.

Jerry "The King" Lawler def. Ross Greenberg - Not wanting to be upstaged by the likes of Crush, Lawler made even shorter work of his opponent. As Greenberg was coming down the aisle Lawler jumped him from behind then quickly hit him with a piledriver on the arena floor. Lawler then rolled Greenberg into the ring and made the easy pin for the victory. Lawler the said, "Watch this!" Before pulling Greenberg up and hurling him over the top rope to the floor.

Commercial

Voice: "Thirty men, one ring....Only one winner! January 17th, 1993 marks the date of..."

user posted image

Voice: "Live and only on Pay-Per-View...Don't miss it!"

Overall: 91

SuperStars returns for the Main Event....

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase def. Marty Jannetty - DiBiase a little over confident coming into this match got knocked down a peg quickly as Jannetty caught him off guard in the opening moments of the match with a dropkick knocking him over the top rope to the floor. DiBiase quickly got to his feet and he was fuming as Jannetty just looked down at him and smiled. DiBiase charged back into the ring as Marty was waiting for him. Jannetty was on the offense much of the early portion of the match until he took a chance that cost him coming off the top rope with a splash but only got the knees of DiBiase driven into his gut. DiBiase quickly capitalized on this and went to work on Jannetty and it wasn't long after that DiBiase hooked in the Million Dollar Dream and put Jannetty to sleep for the victory. DiBiase though not finished as he kept the dream locked on as the referee screamed at him to let it go. Finally after alot of threats DiBiase released the hold....

Overall: 72

Crowd: 77

Match: 63

Show Quality

Overall: 70

TV Rating: 5.67

Attendance: 5024

Competition

WCW Saturday Night

TV Rating: 2.13

Attendance: 5031

USWA TV

TV Rating: 0.13

Attendance: 336

Edited by BlackFlagg

Guest Prototype

Prime Time Title Tournament Finals

The Dynamite Kid V/s Bam Bam Bigelow

Double Debut

Eddie Guerrero V/s Ultimo Dragon

WWF Debut

Lex Luger V/s "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

High Energy(Koko B. Ware & Owen Hart)© V/s The Steiner Brothers(Rick & Scott Steiner)

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels© V/s ???(Shawn announced on Raw he has signed to face someone at the Rumble but did not say who)

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair V/s Mr. Perfect

The Royal Rumble

30 WWF SuperStars compete in an over the top rope battle royal for a shot at the WWF Championship at WrestleMania IX Randy Savage

• 2 weeks later...

This is not dead, just noticed the date of the last time I posted, man have these last two weeks flew by, didn't even realize it had been that long. Just had no time to write lately, but I'm working on the RR right now, it'll be up either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon/evening depending on certain things.

Double Debut

Eddie Guerrero V/s Ultimo Dragon - The crowd was still filing into the arena as this match began, but once they found there seats and saw what these two men had to offer there eyes never left the ring. Guerrero and Dragon was sent out there to warm up the crowd for the pay-per-view and that's just what they did. Guerrero and Ultimo started off slow trading holds back and forth. Things escalated after Guerrero got hit with a back body drop over the top rope but managed to avoid going all the way to the floor....that is until Ultimo caught him with a springboard dropkick sending him flying off the apron and crashing into the guard rail. Ultimo followed out to the apron and went for an Asai moonsault but Guerrero managed to move out of the way and Ultimo landed ribs first across the railing. Guerrero quickly over with a knee lift knocking him off the rail into the crowd. Eddie pulled Dragon up arcing his back across the rail and laid into his chest with several forearm shots before pulling him back across. Guerrero took the match back into the ring and went to work on Ultimo getting several near falls in the process. Ultimo though was able to turn the tables around after ducking a clothesline attempt from Guerrero, from there Ultimo springboarded off the middle rope flipping over Guerrero and landing behind him. Guerrero turned around just in time to see Ultimo leap up and catch him with an enzuguri right across the back of his skull then went for the pin getting a near fall out of it. The match came to a close as Ultimo was looking to put Guerrero away, he got Eddie set and locked in the Dragon sleeper but Guerrero wasn't going down without a fight. Eddie bridge up to his feet and got them up on the middle turnbuckle then used all of his strength to push off of them and send both him and Ultimo crashing to the mat breaking the hold. Guerrero using the ref's standing ten count to get his breathe back. Ultimo and Guerrero both back to there feet before the ten count. Ultimo went for a jumping back kick but Guerrero ducked under it and nailed Dragon with a dropkick. Guerrero followed in and hooked Dragon up, hit the turnbuckles and spun around drilling Ultimo with a tornado DDT. Guerrero made the cover and got the three count to win the match.

Overall: 75

Crowd: 60

Match: 91

Guerrero's hand was raised in victory as the last of the seats were filled and televisions around the world were being tuned in to see.....

user posted image

January 17th, 1993

LIVE! from the Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA

Attendance: 13,763

Commentary Team: Vince McMahon & James E. Cornette

The 1993 Royal Rumble hit the Pay-Per-View airways as Vince McMahon kicked things off...

McMahon: "WELCOME EVERYONE TO The ARCO ARENA IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA! WELCOME TO THE 1993 ROYAL RUMBLE! I'm Vince McMahon alongside James E. Cornette, and what a night do we have in store. We will have four championship matches, including the match to crown our first ever Prime Time Champion as Bam Bam Bigelow takes on The Dynamite Kid, what a match that will be!"

Cornette: "You said it McMahon, that will be an interesting match-up as Dynamite will be greatly over sized against Bigelow...as great of a wrestler that Dynamite is I don't see him coming out with the gold here tonight."

McMahon: "Well we're going to find that out right now as that is our opening match, let's go to the ring and get the Royal Rumble rolling!"

Prime Time Title Tournament Finals

The Dynamite Kid V/s Bam Bam Bigelow - Both men made there way to the ring but Bigelow took Dynamite off guard as he ran in crushing him into the corner as he had his back turned. Bigelow right on the attack as the bell was rung to officially start the match. Bigelow hauled Dynamite up and nailed a scoop and a slam followed by a leg drop before going for the early cover getting a short two count out of it.

McMahon: "Bam Bam Bigelow just dominating the Dynamite Kid early on here, this could wind up being a very short match."

Bigelow continued to assault Dynamite in the early minutes of the match. Bigelow sent Dynamite to the ropes, Dynamite came off and leap frogged over Bigelow. Bam Bam stood up only to get staggered with a dropkick from Dynamite. Bigelow sent reeling after a second dropkick knocking him into the ropes. Dynamite followed over and sent Bam Bam across, Bigelow came off and got elevated high into the air with a back body drop from Dynamite. Dynamite from there went to the middle turnbuckle and came off with a legdrop across the chest of Bigelow then wet for a pin but Bam Bam easily kicked out of it.

Cornette: "Dynamite is giving Bigelow a run for his money now....but I just don't see how he's going to beat him."

McMahon: "The odds may be against Dynamite Kid in this match but I wouldn't count him out of it just yet..."

Dynamite went to work on the wheels of Bigelow from there as he locked on a leg grapevine. Dynamite with the hold locked on as the referee checked on Bigelow. Bigelow not giving in though as he tried to fight his way out of the hold. Dynamite eventually let up on the hold and hoisted Bigelow back up only to get nailed with a massive headbutt sending him to the canvas. Bigelow tried to follow up with a leg drop but only hit the mat as Dynamite rolled out of the way. Dynamite quickly up and nailed Bigelow with a dropkick as he was still seated on the mat.

McMahon: "A pin attempt by Dynamite Kid but he only gets a two count out of it. This has been one hell of a match thus far, either one of these men will make a great Prime Time Champion!"

Dynamite trying everything to put Bigelow away but unable to get the job done. Dynamite pulls Bigelow up ad goes to send him into the corner but it gets reversed and Bigelow shoots Dynamite HARD into the turnbuckles. Dynamite rebounds out and gets it with a big back body drop. Dynamite get back to his feet but only to get knocked back down as the massive Bigelow takes leaves his feet and hits an enzuguri.

McMahon: "Oh my! What a move by the massive Bam Bam Bigelow, not many men his size can get off the ground like he can."

Bigelow followed up with a pin attempt only to get a near fall out of it but still not enough to put Dynamite away. Bigelow looking to end the match as he hits a scoop slam on Dynamite then makes his way to the ring apron and up to the top turnbuckle. Bigelow comes off with the big flying headbutt....

McMahon: "HE MISSED IT! Dynamite Kid somehow, probably through sheer instinct managed to get out of the way and Bigelow came crashing down to the canvas."

Cornette: "If Dynamite is ever going to have a shot at winning this match, now is the time, McMahon!"

Bigelow makes his way up to all fours but Dynamite able to get over and rolls him into a pin but Bigelow just barely able to get a shoulder up before the three count. Dynamite takes Bigelow up and goes to send him into the ropes but Bigelow again able to turn it around. Dynamite comes off and Bigelow goes for a back body drop but Dynamite holds on and goes for a sunset flip. Bigelow stands his ground and drops down onto the chest of Dynamite but doesn't go for the pin. Bigelow pulls Dynamite back to his feet. Bam Bam shoots Dynamite into the corner. Bigelow follows in but Dynamite moves out of the way and Bigelow crashes chest first into the turnbuckles. Bigelow out of the corner and Dynamite hooks him up and nails a German suplex with a bridge for the pin and the three count!

McMahon: "OH MY The Dynamite Kid has done it! He has beaten Bam Bam Bigeow to become the first ever Prime Time Champion! What a match!"

Cornette: "I did not expect to see this, McMahon. Dynamite Kid shocked me and he definitely shocked Bam Bam Bigelow!"

Overall: 74

Match: 84

The WWF Prime Time title has gained in image.

McMahon: "What a way to kick off things here tonight and...I'm getting word of something in the back. Let's take a look..."

We cut to a shot of the backstage area just in time to see the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase go into a dressing room. The door swings shut and we go back to ringside...

McMahon: "What in the world is Ted DiBiase up to? Whatever it is I'm sure it can't be good!"

Overall: 82

WWF Debut

Lex Luger V/s "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan - The crowd looked on in wonder as Lex Luger's name was announced. Luger marched down the aisle like a man on a mission, no flash, no flare. Luger stepped into the ring and wet right at Duggan nailing him with a massive clothesline. The bell was rung and Luger stayed all over Hacksaw. Lex pulled Duggan to his feet and sent him hard into the turnbuckles, Duggan came out of the corner and right into a back body drop. He pulled himself back up but Luger apparently not wanting Hacksaw on his feet put him right back down with another monstrous clothesline. Luger pulled Hacksaw back up and sent him to the ropes, Duggan came off and got drilled into the canvas with a huge powerslam!

McMahon: "Lex Luger is impressive! I don't think I've ever seen "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan thrown around the ring like this."

Luger not wasting any time as he took Duggan back up and nailed him with a big rib breaker...but held on and lifted Duggan back up and hit a second and a third rib breaker. Luger let go of Duggan but only to pull him right back up and lift him onto his shoulders into the torture rack. The referee checked on Duggan and quickly called for the bell declaring Luger the winner.

Cornette: "What a dominating debut by Lex Luger...I think he just got the eye of every wrestler in the back on him."

McMahon: "I wouldn't doubt it, James E. This Luger is destined for big things here if he keeps up like this..."

Overall: 62

Crowd: 69

Match: 46

As Luger's hand is raised in victory we cut away to a promo...

"Every week the face of wrestling is changed on Monday Night, do you want to be the only one who misses out? Then be sure to tune in to....

user posted image

The logo fades away and back into the Royal Rumble as we prepare for the next match....

High Energy(Koko B. Ware & Owen Hart)© V/s The Steiner Brothers(Rick & Scott Steiner) - The new Tag Team Champions facing there biggest challenge as they faced off against one of the greatest tag teams in wrestling. The two teams talking things over in there corners but not taing there eyes off of each other. The decision is finally made as to who will start things as Owen and Scott exit the ring leaving Koko and Rick in the ring.

McMahon: "Here we go, this should be a great tag team match...."

Koko and Rick lock up in the middle of the ring and Steiner gets locked in a side headlock. Rick trying to fight out of it and does as he sends Koko into the ropes. Koko comes off and Steiner floors him with a shoulder block. Steiner pulls Koko up and nails a scoop slam. Rick drags Koko to his corner and tags in his brother Scott. Scott in and boots Koko in the ribs as Rick holds him up. Rick exits as Scott goes to work on half of the tag team champions.

McMahon: "The Steiner Brothers doing what they do best early on here. Owen Hart and Koko B. Ware could end up with a very short title reign if it keeps up this way..."

Scott Steiner with Koko B. Ware in his grasp as he hooks him up and hits a belly to belly suplex followed up with a pin but Koko easily kicks out of it as Owen Hart on the apron getting behind his partner. Scott takes Koko back to his feet and sends him into the ropes, Koko comes off and leap frogs over the back of Steiner and hits the other side. Steiner turns around and gets hit with a cross body block by Koko. Koko rolls across the ring and makes the tag out to Owen. Hart goes right to the top turnbuckle as Scott gets to his feet, he turns around only to see Owen coming down at him with a missile dropkick! Steiner floored and Hart makes the in getting a two count.

McMahon: "The tag champs making a run at it now as Owen Hart just exploded on Scott Steiner!"

Owen right back onto Steiner after the pin attempt. Owen takes Scott and sends him into the ropes and goes off the other side himself. Owen and Scott both come off and Owen floors Steiner with a spinning heel kick. Owen goes for another pin but Rick comes in to break it up. The ref telling Rick to leave the ring as Owen takes Scott up and into the corner as he tags out to Koko. Owen and Koko take Scott and send him to the ropes and hit him with a double dropkick as he comes off. Owen exits the ring as Koko makes the pin and gets a two count before Rick breaks it up again.

McMahon: "The Tag Team Champions have some real momentum going here now, James E."

Cornette: Its going to take a lot more than momentum to beat the Steiner Brothers though, McMahon."

Koko and Owen again make the tag. Owen comes in and takes Scott and sends him into the ropes. Steiner comes off and ducks a clothesline from Hart. Owen turns and Scott hooks him up and nails a quick belly to belly suplex. Scott over and tags in Rick, Scott and Rick take Owen up and hook him up and hit a double vertical suplex. Scott exits the ring as Rick makes the cover and gets a two count before Koko makes the save. Koko is ushered back out of the ring as Rick pulls Owen up and backs him into the corner and tags Scott back in. Scott and Rick lit Owen up onto the top turnbuckle and Scott climbs up after him....

McMahon: "What is Scott Steiner going to do here...OH MY! Frankensteiner off the top turnbuckle! This has to be it for Owen Hart..."

Steiner makes the pin and gets a near fall before Koko B. Ware once again saves his partner and the tag team titles. This time though Rick not going to stand for it as he comes in and nails Koko with a clothesline. Rick and Scott now taking Owen Hart up and they send him into the ropes and catch him with a double back body drop just launching Owen high into the air before he comes crashing down to the mat. Rick and Scott again take Hart and hoist him onto the top turnbuckle, Scott follows up looking to hit a second Frankensteiner but Koko B. Ware back up and drop-kicks Rick from behind sending him over the top rope to the floor. Koko then nails Scott with a couple hard shots to the kidneys before lifting him from the turnbuckle onto his shoulders. Owen Hart gets to his feet on the top turnbuckle and leaps off nailing Scott Steiner with a cross body knocking him from the shoulders of Koko and driving him down into the mat. Owen makes the cover, ONE, TWO....Rick tries to get into the ring but Koko is there to cut him off....

McMahon: "THREE!! He got him! OH MY!"

Winners and STILL WWF Tag Team Champions: Owen Hart & Koko B. ware-High energy

Owen and Koko handed the tag team titles as they're announced the winners but out of nowhere Rick Steiner clobbers Owe Hart from behind. Koko looks in shock but before he can say anything in protest he is to nailed from behind by Rick's brother Scott.

McMahon: "What in the world? Rick and Scott Steiner attacking the Tag Team Champions! I never thought I'd see the day!"

Cornette: "Everyone has there breaking point, McMahon...I guess the Steiner Brothers have reached it."

Officials rush out to try and cool things off as Rick and Scott simply say screw it and leave the ring.

Overall: 66

Crowd: 67

Match: 67

Rick Steiner lost overness from this match.

Scott Steiner lost overness from this match.

Koko B. Ware gained overness from this match.

Owen Hart gained overness from this match.

DiBiase enters locker room

Overall: 95

The scene shifts away from ringside and to the backstage area as we one again see the door of a locker room. This time the door opens and out steps Ted DiBiase once again. DiBiase with a big smile on his face as he heads down the hallway as we go back to ringside....

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels© V/s ??? - The WWF Intercontinental Champion, Shawn Michaels made his way out to the ring and got on the mic....

Michaels: "Now is the moment you have all been waiting for. It's time to see The HeartBreak Kid in action as I will defend my WWF Intercontinental Title against what I'm sure will be a very worthy opponent...after all I picked him myself....but first, in case you were wondering where Sherri is, well let's just say that a man like myself can't be tied down and I had to kick her to the curb where her kind belongs...but enough about anyone who isn't ME! Let's get this over with because I got a Royal Rumble to win. So without further ado, here is the lucky competitor that gets to say he was beaten by the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all ti...."

Shawn is cut off as we hear a voice simply say "No hold on just a minute, boy." The camera pans to the entranceway as we see the Big Bossman step out dragging a rather unconscious and quite puny looking man in a mask.

Bossman: "I saw this boy in the back waiting to come out here and I said to myself this couldn't be the challenger for the Intercontinental Title...That just wouldn't be right, these people paid good money to see an Intercontinental Title match and that's just what they're going to get, so I had to take it upon myself to see that happen. So get ready HBK because it's time for some Law...and Order!"

Bossman sprinted down the aisle and slide into the rang as Michaels jumped right on him. Bossman got to his feet as Michaels wailed away on him but one hard uppercut put an end to tat and sent the Intercontinental Champion to the mat as the bell was rung to start the match...

"The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels© V/s The Big Bossman - Michaels to his feet after getting nailed with that uppercut but Bossman right on the attack as he floors HBK with a clothesline....and a second one as he gets back up. Michaels stumbles back to his feet and against the ropes. Bossman charges in and clotheslines the Intercontinental champion up and over the top rope to the arena floor. Bossman playing to the fans as Michaels ulls himself up to his feet. HBK looks up into the ring as Bossman dares him to get back in the ring. Michaels makes a move for the ring then stops and waves Bossman off before going over and grabbing the Intercontinental title belt then turning and heading towards the aisle.

McMahon: "Looks like Shawn Michaels is calling it quits here, he's just walking away...."

Cornette: "Can't say I blame him, he wasn't prepared to face the Big Bossman."

The referee making the count on Michaels but Bossman not going to stand for this as he slips out of the ring and heads towards Michaels. Bossman reaches HBK and grabs him by the shoulder but Michaels spins around and drills the title belt right across the side of Bossman's skull.

McMahon: "OH MY Bossman walked right into a trap set by the champion! Michaels just cleaned the clock of the Bossman with the Intercontinental Championship....That could wind up being the closest the Big Bossman gets to the title."

Michaels pulls Bossman up and drags him back to the ring getting him back in just before the ten count was reached. Michaels followed in and went for the pin expecting the quick and easy win but Bossman not going out just yet as he kicked out of it just shy of the three count. Michaels screaming at the referee about a slow count but quickly turns his attention and rage back to the Bossman as he lays into him with a series of hard shots to the side of the head. The champion pulls Bossman back to his feet and sends him into the ropes and nails him with a dropkick as he comes off. Shawn goes for another pinfall but again Bossman kicks out of it.

McMahon: "Michaels trying to put this one away but the Bossman just won't stay down."

Cornette: "After taking that shot to the head I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Michaels puts the final nail in his coffin, McMahon."

And Michaels searched to find that nail as he hit Bossman with one over after another but couldn't score the pinfall. Michaels finally looked to end it once and for all as he stood poised waiting for Bossman to get to his feet. Bossman got up and turned around as Michaels charged in for the Superkick but Bossman caught his foot! Bossman with Michaels' foot in hand as Shawn throws punches at the challenger but can't reach him. Bossman using HBK's foot spins him around and when he comes all the way back around floors him with a massive clothesline! Michaels gets back to his feet and Bossman grabs him and nails an inverted atomic drop. Michaels still on his feet and Bossman starts to pepper him with stiff right and left jabs backing HBK into a corner. Bossman turns up the heat and lays into Michaels with hard rights and lefts alternating between head and gut, gut and head. The crowd getting behind Bossman as the adrenaline pumps through his veins. Bossman then takes Michaels and shoots him across to the other side, Michaels hits the turnbuckles HARD! He rebounds out of the corner and into the arms of the Bossman who hoists him up and spins around nailing HBK with a spinebuster slam! Bossman hooks the leg for the pin, ONE, TWO....

McMahon: "HE GOT HI...NO! Michaels somehow able to kick out of it. I thought Bossman had him there for sure."

Bossman right back on the attack as he pulls Michaels to his feet. Bossman takes Michaels and sends him into the turnbuckles, he goes to follow in but HBK pulls the referee in the way and he gets crushed between Michaels and Bossman. Bossman backs out and the referee drops to the mat, Michaels uses this to his advantage and nails Bossman with the Superkick! Michaels nails it right on the money and Bossman drops. Michaels goes for the pin but the referee is down and out, Michaels makes the count himself but naturally that doesn't do anything...

McMahon: "Michaels going out of his mind here as he had Bossman beat but he's the one that dragged the referee in the way in the first place."

Cornette: "I'm sure he realizes that, McMahon. He just needs to keep Bossman down long enough to get the referee back up."

Michaels just plain POed as he slips out of the ring and grabs a chair from ringside. Michaels going back to the ring with the chair in hand. Michaels stands waiting for Bossman as he slowly starts to get up when suddenly the crowd starts to go wild as we see....

McMahon: "THE "MACHO MAN" IS HERE! Randy Savage coming down the aisle and Michaels' is oblivious, he only sees the Bossman..."

Michaels reeling back, getting ready to swing for the fences when Savage grabs his ankle to get his attention. Michaels turns and sees Savage and takes a wild swing with the chair missing. Savage jumps on the apron and grabs hold off the chair. Savage and Michaels in a tug of war for the chair as Bossman is still getting to his feet. Both men trying to get control of the chair but Savage just lets go of it and Michaels' own momentum causes him to pull the chair back hard and he cracks himself across the forehead with it. The chair drops to the mat as Michaels turns around in a daze, barely able to stand and stumbles right into the arms of the Big Bossman.....

McMahon: "BOSSMAN SLAM! OH MY! Michaels was just drilled into the canvas. The referee beginning to stir as he makes the count. ONE....TWOOOO......THREE! HE GOT HIM!

The crowd jumps to there feet as the hand came down for the three count and the Fink makes the big announcement....

Winner and NEW WWF Intercontinental Champion: The Big Bossman!

Overall: 76

Crowd: 74

Match: 79

Big Bossman gained overness from this match.

The WWF Intercontinental title has lost image.

Bossman is handed the Intercontinental Title as Savage looks on with a grin on his face and Michaels is still down and out on the mat as we cut to a promo....

"Sunday March 21st, 1993 the World Wrestling Federation presents...."

user posted image

"LIVE! From Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas! Tickets go on Sale tomorrow!"

The Royal Rumble returns as Howard Finkel stands in the ring ready to announce the next bout....

McMahon: "We've seen three title matches tonight and two new champions crowned, it's time to see if we will see a third as Ric Flair battles Mr. Perfect for the WWF Championship!"

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair© V/s Mr. Perfect - Champion and challenger in the ring as the crowd was on the edge of there seats. Flair and Perfect went face to face in the middle of the ring, eyes locked, neither of them blinking. Perfect takes a step back and offers his hand to Flair. Ric looks down at it for a minute, he goes to extend his hand but pulls it back and turns and struts across the ring before stopping, turning to Perfect and letting out a nice, loud "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Perfect just looks at him and nods his head, the two men then circle around each other and lock up. Perfect with an arm wringer on Flair then winds back with his free hand and lays a hard open hand chop across the chest of Flair knocking him to the mat. Perfect steps back, looks down at Flair and gives a "WOOOOOOOOOO!" of his own. Flair gives a little grin as he gets back to his feet.

McMahon: "Flair and Perfect playing some mind games with each other early on here. Should be interesting to see where this goes..."

Flair and Perfect lock up again, Flair backs Perfect into the corner. The referee asking for a break, they let up but Flair lays into Perfect with a hard open handed chop right across the chest. Flair then winds back up and nails Perfect with a knife edge chop sending the gum flying from Perfect's mouth. Flair takes Perfect and goes to shoot him across to the other side but Perfect reverses it and Flair hits the turnbuckles and flips over and out to the apron and Perfect rushes over and clotheslines Flair knocking him down on the apron. Perfect pulls Flair back into the ring and lifts him up, Perfect hooks the champ up and hits a snap suplex then floats over for the pin but only gets a one count out of it. Perfect takes Flair right back up and nails him with a knife edge chop followed by a hard right hand. Perfect takes the champion and sends him into the ropes catching him with a dropkick as he comes off. Perfect goes to pull Flair back to his feet but Flair with a low blow stops him dead.

McMahon: "Oh my, they don't call Ric Flair the dirtiest player in the game for nothing."

Cornette: "You better believe it, McMahon. Flair will do whatever it takes to stay the champion."

The referee out of position and didn't catch the low blow much to Flair's delight. Flair to his feet and he takes Perfect and snap mares him to the canvas. Flair working his way around and takes the right leg of Perfect and lays into it with a couple stiff kicks. Flair then steps forward and snaps Perfect's leg back. Perfect rolling on the mat in pain as Flair takes his time moving back to him. Flair back to the right leg of Perfect as he drops an elbow down into the calf of Perfect then hooks the leg up and starts to put on the pressure. Perfect in tremendous pain as Flair just continues to wrench this leg in every direction except the one it's supposed to go. The referee checking to see if Perfect wants to call it quits but he says no, this just makes Flair lock down even tighter making Perfect yell out in pain but still will not give up. Flair finally lets up on the hold and pulls Perfect back to his feet....but only for a moment as Flair hits the ropes and nails Perfect with a chop block to the back of his knee.

McMahon: "Flair is doing what he does best, he's just working over that leg of Perfect setting him up for the move that has won him several world championships, the figure four!"

Flair with the leg of Perfect again and lets out another "WOOOO!" before he starts to lock in the figure four but Perfect hooks him into a small package and gets a two count before Flair kicks out. Perfect still hurting though and Flair gets up first and nails Perfect before he can get to his feet. Perfect hits the mat and rolls under the bottom rope to the floor. Perfect on his feet on the floor but Flair follows right out after him. Flair takes Perfect and goes to send him into the railing but he gets reversed and sent crashing into the metal railing himself. Perfect using this time to try and get some feeling back into his right leg as Flair slowly pulls himself back up to his feet.

McMahon: "And this match has spilled out to the floor."

Cornette: "These two will take the match to hell and back if it means walking out with the WWF Title."

Perfect over to Flair and lays into him with a hard chop and Flair responds with one of his own. The two trade chops back and forth several times before Perfect ends it with a knee to the gut of the champion. Perfect takes Flair and nails a Russian leg sweep on the arena floor. Perfect back up and takes Flair with him, Perfect rolls Flair back into the ring and follows in going for the pin getting a near fall before Flair was able to roll a shoulder off the mat. Perfect with a couple quick shots to Flair before pulling him up. Perfect with a snap mare on Flair before hitting the ropes. Perfect off and nails Flair with a rolling neck sap before going for another pin....

McMahon: "ONE...TWO...THRE...NO! Flair just kicks out in time once again. What does it take to put the World Champion down."

Cornette: "I'm sure Mr. Perfect is wondering that very same thing right now..."

Perfect showing obvious signs of frustration as he is unable to keep Flair down for the three count. Perfect pulls Flair to his feet and hooks him up for the Perfect-Plex. Perfect with Flair hooked up and he goes to lift him up but his knee buckles under the weight, Flair takes advantage of the opening and rolls Perfect up into a small package, ONE....TWO....THREE....

McMahon: "NO! Perfect kicked out of it! That was about as close as it gets, James E. Flair was less than a half a count away from keeping his title...."

Both Perfect and Flair running on empty as they slowly get back to there feet. Perfect swings at Flair and misses as the champion ducks under it. Flair with a boot to the back of Perfect's knee sends him down to the canvas. Flair over and starts to hook Perfect up for the figure four again and this time he locks it in right in the middle of the ring. Perfect in pure agony as Flair just wrenches on the legs of the challenger. The referee over and asks Perfect if he wants to give it up but Perfect flat of refuses.

McMahon: "This could be it, Perfect refuses to give up but he's fading away quickly. The shoulders go down, ONE...TWO...THREE...NO! Perfect with enough left in him to get his shoulder up..."

Flair putting the pressure on even more but Perfect starts to fight it. Flair in utter shock as Perfect starts to try to roll them over, Flair using all of his strength to stop him but somehow Perfect is able to keep pushing...and pushing until he finally reverses the hold. Flair now feeling the effects of the hold as he rolls to the ropes to force the break. Both men using the ropes to pull themselves up, Flair up a little sooner as Perfect is feeling the effects of the figure four a lot more than Flair. Flair lays into Perfect with a chop, but not much behind it. Perfect answers with one of his own, also with very little behind it. Flair fires back again and Perfect responds with more force than before and Flair feels it. Perfect hits again, and again as Flair reels from every blow. Perfect with Flair backed into the corner as he continues to lay into him with shot after shot, chop after chop. Perfect shoots Flair across to the other side, his knee buckles from the momentum but Flair slams hard into the turnbuckles. Flair walks out from the corner and flops down to the canvas face first.

McMahon: "Perfect still trying to get blood flowing back into that right leg after all the damage Flair has done to it."

Cornette: "He'll be feeling tat for awhile, McMahon...but the WWF Championship could certainly take his mind off of it for awhile."

Perfect over and pulls Flair back up, Perfect sends Flair into the ropes. Flair comes off and Perfect goes for a back body drop but Flair hangs on and hits a sunset flip. Perfect reverses it and takes Flair over, Flair out of it and takes the leg of Perfect going for the figure four again but Perfect kicks Flair away. Flair into the ropes and Perfect gets the legs up and monkey flips Flair over. Both men getting back up and Flair goes to send Perfect to the ropes, Perfect with the Irish whip, Flair off, Perfect goes for the back body drop again. Flair stops short, hooks the head of Perfect going for a suplex but Perfect fights out of it, knees Flair in the gut, quickly hooks him up and hits the Perfect-Plex! Perfect bridges it perfectly as the referee makes the count, ONE....TWO....THREE!!!

McMahon: "HE GOT HIM! OH MY! MR. PERFECT HAS DONE IT!"

Perfect just sitting on the mat still looking in awe as the referee tells him he got the three and Howard Finkel makes it official...

Winner and NEW World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion: Mr. Perfect!

Cornette: "What a match that was, McMahon. No one can ever say Mr. Perfect didn't earn the title after that."

McMahon: "You have got that right, James E. Mr. Perfect has made history here and...Oh my, this should be interesting."

Flair back to his feet just as the referee was about to hand the WWF Title belt to the new champion. Flair goes over and takes the belt from the ref and looks down at it then up at the man that just defeated him. The entire arena goes silent as they wait to see what happens....and Flair holds the belt out to Mr. Perfect. Perfect hesitates for a second but then takes it, Perfect extends his hand to the champion again but this time Flair takes it then raises Perfect's hand in the air...

McMahon: "What a great showing of sportsmanship between these two amazing athletes. What a night this has been, and we're not done yet! We still have the Royal Rumble up next!"

The camera pans back on Perfect in the middle of the ring holding the WWF Championship as flair exits the ring and we cut to a promo....

Overall: 85

Crowd: 89

Match: 77

Ric Flair lost overness from this match.

Mr. Perfect gained overness from this match.

"Every week the face of wrestling is changed on Monday Night, do you want to be the only one who misses out? Then be sure to tune in to....

user posted image

Edited by BlackFlagg

bloody hell, looks like it'll be about an hour or so before the Rumble part is up, I spell checked it and for some reason it didn't copy when. So now I need to re-write the end of it and spellcheck it again,but I have to go out right now so it'll be delayed a little bit...

Royal Rumble

Finkel: "It is now time for the ROYAL RUMBLE! The match goes as follows, in a moment I will announce the men that drew numbers one and two. From there every two minutes another superstar will enter the ring until all thirty men have entered. The only way to be eliminated is to be thrown out over the top rope to the floor, the last man left in the ring after 29 others have been eliminated will be the winner and will go on to face the WWF Champion at WRESTLEMANIA! Now for the participant who drew number one....

The camera pans over to the entranceway as the former Intercontinental Champion, "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels steps out...and does not look to happy about his position in the match.

Finkel: "From San Antonio, Texas, "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn MICHAELS!"

Michaels enters the ring and expresses his dislike of being the first man in as the number two man is announced...

Finkel: "And now for the man who drew number two...."

The camera doesn't move from Michaels as his expression says it all as he says the second man walk through the curtain. The camera cuts over to the aisle as we see none other than...

Finkel: "'Macho Man' Randy SAVAGE!"

Savage stops halfway down the aisle, looks in the ring at Michaels and just smiles before he charges the rest of the way down and slides into the ring. Michaels jumps right on him as the Fink quickly exits the ring and the bell is rung.

McMahon: "What a draw, Michaels and Savage numbers one and two...I don't know if Michaels is to thrilled about it but I'm sure Savage is."

Cornette: "I'm sure Shaw Michaels loves this opportunity to get Savage all to himself for two minutes after he cost him the Intercontinental Title!"

Michaels wailing away on Savage as soon as he hit the ring but the adrenaline of the "Macho Man" going strong as he shrugs off every shot before finally giving HBK one of his own. Michaels sent reeling from the shot by Savage and Savage just peppers him with jab after jab knocking him against the ropes. Savage goes to clothesline Michaels but HBK back body drops him over but Savage grabs the rope and lands on the apron. Michaels with a cocky grin thinking he got rid of Savage but he learns the cold truth as he turns around and gets a thumb to the eye. Savage reenters the ring as the countdown for entrant number three begins....

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...."

The buzzer sounds and the crowd turn to see who comes out....

McMahon: "And it's the gator man, Skinner"

Skinner hits the ring and goes right for Savage saving Shawn Michaels from further beating for the time being. HBK takes this time to find a safe spot in a corner and watch as Skinner works over Savage. Savage fighting off Skinner though, "Macho Man" going shot for shot with Skinner and getting the better of him with each punch. Savage getting some momentum going but Michaels makes sure it doesn't go anywhere as he comes over and nails Savage from behind. Michaels and Skinner double teaming Savage. The two trying to hoist "Macho Man" up and over the top rope but Savage hanging on and throwing elbows to try and break free.

McMahon: "Savage fighting for survival here, he's on the brink of being the first man out but he's not going without a fight."

Savage doing everything he can to hold on as the countdown for the next entrant begins.....

The buzzer sounds and out flies the Native America Warrior, Tatanka! Tatanka hits the ring and goes right for Michaels and Skinner. Tatanka throwing shot after shot between the two. Savage back on his feet in the ring joins in as the two take it to the "HeartBreak Kid" and the gator man. Tatanka with Michaels and Savage with Skinner. Tatanka chopping away on Michaels but HBK with a low blow stops him short. Michaels then grabs Tatanka and tosses him over the top rope and down to the floor. Michaels with a smile on his face as he turns to go after Savage but he just turns around in time to see the "Macho Man" dump Skinner out of the ring. Michaels tries to get to him before he can turn back around but he doesn't make it, Savage turns and stops Michaels in his tracks. Savage just looks at Michaels and hakes his finger in his face, Michaels throws a right at Savage but Savage blocks it and nails HBK with one of his own.

McMahon: "Two quick elimination's and we're back to Michaels and Savage!"

Savage floors Michaels with a right hand, HBK gets back up nut only to be knocked right back down. Shawn rolls out of the ring to the floor, Savage goes after him but when he gets to the ropes Michaels grabs his legs and trips him before dragging him out of the ring. Michaels takes Savage and drives him back first into the edge of the ring before whipping him hard into the guard rail. Savage hits hard and drops to the floor as Michaels slips back into the ring and the countdown begins....

McMahon: "Here comes entrant number five, and it's....The Kamikaze Kid! What an opportunity for this young man here."

TKK rushes down the aisle and into the ring but HBK not wasting anytime as he hits the Kid as soon as he gets under the bottom rope. Michaels pounding away on the youngster, he takes TKK and sends him into the ropes. the Kid ducks a clothesline attempt by Michaels and springboards off the other side and nails the former Intercontinental Champion with a back kick as he turns around. TKK now taking a big chance going to the top turnbuckle as he waits for Michaels to get up. HBK reaches his feet and the Kid leaps off and scores with a missile dropkick.

McMahon: "The Kamikaze Kid is lighting the former Intercontinental Champion up with some great high flying maneuvers!"

Cornette: "If he keeps up like this he may wind up being the one who gets burned, McMahon. The Royal Rumble isn't a safe match to be making to many high risk moves."

Michaels reeling from the offense of TKK as the countdown begins....

The buzzer goes off and out comes the number six entrant, Rick Martel makes his way out. Martel slides into the ring and clobbers TKK from behind. Martel and Michaels working over the Kid in the ring while Randy Savage is just now pulling himself back up on the floor. Martel and Michaels send TKK into the ropes and nail him coming off with a double clothesline....but while they're concentrating on the Kid Randy Savage slips back into the ring behind them and nails Michaels and Martel from behind with a double clothesline of his own.

McMahon: "Michaels forgot all about Randy Savage and he and Rick Martel just paid for it!"

TKK getting back into it as he and Savage start in on Michaels and Martel. Savage with Michaels in one corner, TKK with Martel on the other side. Savage and TKK give each other a look and they whip Michaels and Martel out and right into each other. Michaels turns and gets floored with a had right hand, Martel turns and gets floored by a dropkick. Savage and TKK going strong as the countdown begins once again...

The buzzer goes off and out comes The Berzerker! The Berzerker hits the ring and just starts swinging at anything and everything that moves. Berzerker floors Michaels, Martel, TKK and Savage. The Berzerker stomps around the ring as they all pull themselves up and regroup...

McMahon: "The Berzerker showing that every man for himself mentality that the Royal Rumble stands for and he is cleaning house!"

Cornette: "The Rumble may normally be every man for himself..but I think the other four men in the ring may have to do something together if they want to stop The Berzerker's little rampage."

Savage and TKK on one side of the ring and Martel and Michaels on the other side, The Berzerker in the middle of the ring stomping around and HUSS! HUSS! HUSSing! Savage ad the Kid charge at him from one side and Michaels and Martel come from the other side. The four men push The Berzerker against the ropes, all four trying to get him up and over the top rope but The Berzerker fighting them all off, the attempt at elimination not being helped by the fact that Michaels and Savage throwing shots at each other at every opportunity.

The buzzer sounds and Virgil sprints down the aisle and into the ring. The Berzerker in the meantime has broken free and grab Virgil as soon as he hits the ring and just hurls him over the top rope to the floor.

Cornette: "That had to be some kind of record, McMahon. Virgil took longer to get to the ring than he did getting tossed back out."

Michaels and Savage still tearing into each other as TKK and Martel get tossed around by The Berzerker. Savage with Michaels teetering on the ropes but The Berzerker over and starts laying into the "Macho Man" giving HBK a chance to slip away. The Berzerker pounding away on Savage but the "Macho Man" firing right back with stiff jabs to the gut of The Berzerker. Michaels meanwhile over with Martel trying to dump TKK out of the ring but the Kid hanging on with everything he's got.

McMahon: "Savage and The Berzerker tearing into each other on one side of the ring, Michaels and Martel trying to get rid of the Kamikaze Kid on the other..and it looks like it's time for someone else to join in!"

The buzzer sounds and out comes one half of the new Tag Team Champions, Koko B. Ware. The birdman hits the ring and Shawn Michaels drops his attempt to eliminate TKK to greet him. Michaels takes Koko and sends him into the corner, HBK follows in but Koko moves just in time and Michaels runs right into the turnbuckles. Michaels rebounds out and Koko nails him with a back suplex. TKK now with only Martel on him fighting his way free.

McMahon: "The ring is starting to really fill up now....and there's still a lot more to come!"

Note: I had written quite a bit more of the Rumble but my comp crashed on me before I could save what I had gotten done. So this middle portion of the Rumble will be summerized.

Entrant #10 - Razor Ramon

Koko B. Ware eliminated by Razor Ramon and Rick Martel

Entrant #11 - No one came out

Entrant #12 - Big Bossman

Entrant #13 - Papa Shango

Entrant #14 - Jerry Lawler

The Berzerker eliminated by Randy Savage, Big Bossman, Kamikaze Kid

The Kamikaze Kid eliminated by Shawn Michaels

Entrant #15 - The Dynamite Kid

Papa Shango eliminated by Dynamite Kid

Entrant #16 - Another no show

Entrant #17 - Yokozuna

Entrant #18 - Bob Backlund

Jerry Lawler eliminated by Randy Savage

Yokozuna eliminated by Randy Savage, Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Dynamite Kid, Rick Martel, Big Bossman, Bob Backlund

Entrant #19 - Bam Bam Bigelow

Bob Backlund eliminated by Bam Bam Bigelow and Jerry Lawler

Rick Martel eliminated by Big Bossman

Entrant #20 - Crush

Entrant #21 - Giant Gonzalez

McMahon: "What a Rumble this has been thus far! Big Bossman and Bam Bam Bigelow going at, Bossman trying to dump Bigelow out and...OH MY!"

Giant Gonzalez from behind Bossman comes over and dumps both him and Bam Bam out of the ring.

McMahon: "Just like that two more are gone and...OH My! Crush from behind Giant Gonzalez and he dumps him out of the ring!"

The buzzer sounds and simultaneously the lights of the arena go out....

McMahon: "What in the world?"

Cornette: "You said a mouthful, McMahon!"

The lights come back up as all the wrestlers in the ring have scattered all around it, except for Razor Ramon who is right in the middle, poised and ready to strike whoever he sees, but the man he wants to strike isn't in view. Ramon sees the eyes of the superstars in front of him looking at him but then realizes they're looking BEHIND him! Ramon slowly turns around and comes face to face with....

McMahon: "The Undertaker!"

Ramon frozen for a few seconds but then throws a punch at taker but it's blocked and the Undertaker just floors Ramon with a vicious uppercut. Ramon hits the canvas and as if on cue the rest of the superstars start back up on each other. The Undertaker stalking Ramon but The Mountie nails him from behind. The Undertaker simply shrugs it off then snaps his attention towards the Mountie who quickly backs off but it's to late. The Undertaker rocks him with a couple hard shots knocking him against the ropes then launches him up and over with a big time uppercut!

McMahon: "OH my The Mountie just sent flying out of the ring by the Undertaker!"

Cornette: "But here comes Razor from behind!"

Ramon from behind and tries to dump Taker out but the Undertaker hangs on. On the other side of the ring Shawn Michaels catches Dynamite Kid with a back body drop over the top rope to the floor.

McMahon: "Dynamite Kid eliminated by Shawn Michaels, I don't know how Michaels is still out there let alone eliminating people still!"

Cornette: "Shawn Michaels is one of the best athletes in the WWF and we're seeing just why, McMahon!"

But Shawn is also one of the more cocky wrestlers and as he taunts Dynamite Kid he doesn't hear Randy Savage coming up behind him as he just bundles Michaels up and dumps him out of the ring!

McMahon: "And here comes out twenty-fourth entrant and it is Ted DiBiase!"

Cornette: "A great number for the "Million Dollar Man", McMahon! I'm sure not as high as he would have liked but still a good one..."

DiBiase slides into the ring and takes his time as everyone else is already occupied with someone else. Crush in an unlikely alliance with Razor Ramon trying to get the Undertaker out and Randy Savage taunting Michaels out on the floor. DiBiase takes advantage of this and rushes over and tries to dump Savage out, Savage hangs on but Shawn Michaels with a helping hand from the floor pulls Savage over!

McMahon: "And Savage is out of there! DiBiase got him out with some outside help by Shawn Michaels!"

DiBiase over and joins in on trying to get the Undertaker out but the real fight is now on the floor as Michaels pummels Randy Savage. Michaels takes Savage and goes to send him into the guard rail but Savage reverses it and Michaels goes back first into the steel. Shawn comes off the railing but only to get elevated into the air with a back body drop before he comes crashing down onto the concrete floor. Savage over to pull Michaels up but HBK with a low blow on Savage to even things up a bit. Savage and Michaels now both down on one knee just trading shot after shot as some extra officials come down to try and break things up.

McMahon: "Looks like things between Savage and Michaels have just got turned up yet another notch!"

The buzzer sounds and for the third time no one comes out. The crowd lets out a disappointed sigh but in the ring Ted DiBiase looks back at the entrance and just smiles. The Undertaker though fighting his way out of the corner as he nails DiBiase, Crush and Ramon. Undertaker swinging lefts and rights as he gets all three off of him and finally gets himself out of the corner. Taker pulls Ramon back up and hurls him into the corner before following in with a clothesline. Crush gets to his feet and goes for DiBiase who backs off into the corner. DiBiase begging Crush off but he just keeps coming. Crush gets to DiBiase who grabs his tights and pulls him into the turnbuckles. DiBiase now going to work on Crush trying to get him out as the next countdown begins...

The buzzer sounds and out comes Dean Malenko! Malenko hits the ring and nails the Undertaker from behind doing nothing but getting his attention...which is just what Ramon wants as he uses this chance to clip the knee of Taker from behind. Ramon and Malenko now working over Taker down on the mat.

McMahon: "Malenko and Ramon taking the wheels out from under the Undertaker, that may be the only chance of getting him out of this."

Ramon and Malenko just working over the legs of the Undertaker. Taker trying to fight back but when he hits one the other is right there to stop him from doing anything more. Malenko takes the legs of the Undertaker and locks him in the Texas Cloverleaf. Ramon down on the mat taunting Taker as Malenko wrenches on the legs of the deadman. Over on the other side the tables have turned as DiBiase is now the one on the verge of elimination from Crush.

The buzzer sounds and out comes the other half of the WWF Tag Team Champions, Owen Hart. Hart hits the ring and nails Malenko with a spinning wheel kick knocking him off The Undertaker. Ramon to preoccupied with taunting Taker doesn't notice this...that is until he gets a hand wrapped around his throat. Undertaker gets to his feet pulling Ramon up by the throat. Taker working Ramon over in the corner on one side. Crush and DiBiase in another and Hart and Malenko in the middle of the ring.

The buzzer goes off and the twenty-eighth entrant lex Luger comes out!

McMahon: "Lex Luger with an amazing draw here, an after the way he dominated "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan earlier tonight I'd say he's a definite favorite to win this."

Lex Luger in and the first thing he does is peel Crush off of DiBiase and just hurls him over the top rope to the floor with ease. DiBiase now over and helps Malenko with Hart. Malenko and DiBiase with Owen elevated in the corner trying to get him over but Hart with a death grip on the top rope and will not go over.

McMahon: "Owen Hart holding on for dear life as the "Million Dollar Man" and Dean Malenko try everything to get him out but he just will not let go of that rope."

Lex Luger meanwhile has made his way over to The Undertaker as he pulls him off of Ramon. Luger sends Taker into the ropes and catches him coming off with a powerslam! The ring shakes from the impact, Ramon just hanging back in the corner watching as Luger goes to work on Taker.

McMahon: "Time for our next entrant and it's....it's....What in the? This is the fourth time tonight we've had the countdown go down and no one come out....and like last time DiBiase grinning like a Cheshire cat. Something is fishy about this, James E."

Ramon now joining Luger as the two of them take it to the Undertaker. On the other side Owen Hart trying to get out of the situation he's in before he finds himself eliminated. Hart using his free hand to throw punches at Malenko and DiBiase. Hart able to get one leg free and uses it to kick DiBiase away. Hart from there able to fight Malenko off as well and get back on his feet safely in the ring. Malenko hoping to catch Hart off guard as he goes for a clothesline but Hart sidesteps him, Malenko hits the ropes and Hart with a dropkick sends him over to the floor!

McMahon: "Owen Hart showing some real heart here as he fought from what seemed like inevitable elimination and get rid of Malenko too!"

The buzzer goes off as the final entrant, Kamala makes his way to the ring. Kamala gets into the ring and just walks around before he looks out and sees something outside the ring. Kamala goes out over the top rope after it eliminating himself...

McMahon: "What in the world? Kamala just eliminated himself to get...I don't know. This has to be a first in Rumble history."

Kamala on the floor looking around confused, he tries to go back into the ring but the officials offer trying to tell him he's eliminated. They finally manage to get him to leave ringside. Back in the ring DiBiase and Hart going at it on one side as Ramon and Luger continue to double team the Undertaker. Lex and Razor take Taker and send him into the ropes. Undertaker comes off and gets nailed with a double clothesline. Ramon strutting around cockily as Luger goes over and pulls Undertaker back up but Taker with an uppercut knocks him off. The Undertaker back to his feet, Ramon without a clue as he backs up and bumps into him. the look of confidence on Ramon's face disappears and fear overtakes it ad he turns only to get scooped up by the Undertaker.

McMahon: "Looks like Ramon's about to go out...NO! The Undertaker setting Ramon up and..TOMBSTONE! OH MY!"

The Undertaker pulls Ramon back up and tosses him up and over the top rope to the floor.

McMahon: "And just like that we're down to the final four, one of these men will go on to face the WWF Champion at WrestleMania!"

Owen Hart, Ted DiBiase, Lex Luger and the Undertaker left in the ring. All four men in a separate corner as they stare across at each other. Luger charges at the Undertaker and Hart does the same at DiBiase and the finale of the Royal Rumble begins. Owen Hart with DiBiase on the verge of elimination but the "Million Dollar Man" fights his way out of it. DiBiase moves away from Hart and reaches into his tights pulling out a handful of cash. DiBiase holding it out to Hart and grinning. Hart moving in towards him and stops and looks at the money. Hart pauses and thinks about it, DiBiase fans he money out to show him just how much there is. Hart smiles and takes a step forward only to slap the cash out of DiBiase's hand!

McMahon: "Ted DiBiase trying to buy Owen Hart off but Hart not taking it. He wants to win this!"

The Undertaker with Luger trapped in a corner as he goes to work on him, but outside the ring something's going on....

McMahon: "What in the? It's Ramon! I forgot he was still out there, he must have just gotten up after being hit with the Tombstone before getting eliminated."

Ramon knocking a couple officials down on the floor before slipping back into the ring. Ramon nails The Undertaker from behind. The Undertaker turns around to face Ramon and Luger clotheslines him form behind. The Undertaker stumbles forward and gets booted in the gut by Ramon who hooks him up, Ramon lifts Taker up and nails him with the Razor's Edge!

McMahon: "More officials coming down to try and get Ramon out of here but the damage has already been done!"

Cornette: "This is it for the Undertaker, Ramon getting ushered out of the ring but after that Razor's Edge Luger has no trouble throwing the Undertaker out of there himself."

The Rumble now down to the last three men, Owen Hart, Ted DiBiase and Lex Luger. Hart working over DiBiase doesn't notice as Luger comes up and just hammers him from behind. Luger and DiBiase both pull Owen back to his feet, bundle him up and dump him over the top rope to the floor.

McMahon: "And just like that we're down to the final two men. One of these two will be going to WrestleMania to face the WWF Champion...what the? DiBiase talking to Luger, what's this about?"

DiBiase trying to reason with Le Luger. The "Million Dollar Man" giving the international money gesture as Luger just moves in towards him. DiBiase being backed into a corner as he continues to plead with Luger but no luck. Luger cocks back and swings for a big right hand...but he stops just short of DiBiase's face. DiBiase looks at Luger who grins at him, DiBiase gets a smile of his own as Luger backs away. Lex turns to the ropes and hops over the top to the apron. He stops and takes one last look in at DiBiase before finally hopping off onto the arena floor eliminating himself.

McMahon: "What in the world?"

Cornette: "He did it, McMahon. DiBiase told the world he'd win the Royal Rumble no matter what it cost and he did it!"

McMahon: "I can't believe it! Ted DiBiase just bought his way into the Main Event at WrestleMania....This is just...I don't even know what to say....and I don't have time to say it, we are out of time, don't forget to tune in to Monday Night Raw as there will surely be plenty of fallout after tonight's events. Goodnight everyone..."

The camera pans back as DiBiase celebrates in the middle of the ring and we fade to black....

Overall: 66

Match: 68

Show Quality

Overall: 78

Buy Rate: 1.15

Attendance: 13763

Pay-Per-View revenue: $2875000

Ticket Sales: $2875000

Competition

WCW Clash of the Champions

Buy Rate: 1.16

Attendance: 12160

Pay-Per-View revenue: $2900000

Ticket Sales: $729600

ECW House Party

Attendance: 407

Ticket Sales: $8140

SMV TV

TV Rating: 0.17

Attendance: 193

Ticket Sales: $2895

GWF Stay Hungry

Attendance: 457

Ticket Sales: $9140

Guest Prototype

Good Rumble. Really surprised at the outcomes. Perfect winning the title was cool, but I dont know about HBK dropping the IC title, especially to Bossman. Not really sure about the decision to have Dibiase win the Rumble, as he was getting kinda old by 93. I would have rather seen Luger win it.