World Wrestling Federation '93

BlackFlagg

Guest Prototype

Decent show. I dont like the "Model Law" angle, or Mountioe as a face but we'll see how it works out. I think you might want to sperate your main events into more clearly deifned fueds. Its getting hard to tell who you're building up feuds between. Everyone just seems to be attacking everyone. I would focus solely on SNME, then build towards WM instead of trying to build to both at the same time.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWF SuperStars

February 6th, 1993

Commentary Team - Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

The Kamikaze Kid def. Red Rooster - A fine opening bout between the veteran Rooster and the young Kamikaze Kid. Rooster's greater experience seemed to be working to his advantage early on but it wasn't enough to put down the energetic youngster. KK picked up the win after catching Rooster off guard with a head scissors into a roll up for the pin.

Overall: 56

Crowd: 46

Match: 67

Monsoon: "A big win for that young man right there. He certainly has the tools to go far in the WWF..."

Heenan: "Only way he'll go far is if he gets hit by a strong breeze, Monsoon."

Monsoon: "I don't know about that, Bobby...but what I do know is that Mike Tenay is standing by in the back with the WWF Prime Time Champion, take it away Mike."

The scene shifts to the backstage area as Mike Tenay stands there along with the WWF Prime Time Champion, The Dynamite Kid.

Tenay: "Well Dynamite, it has been a very grueling month for you. First fighting through the tournament to become the first ever Prime Time Champion, and now defending the belt week in and week out...but if that wasn't enough last week, the man you defeated in the semifinals of that tournament and have since defeated in one of your several title defense, Dean Malenko, attacked you following your match this past Monday on Raw. How do you feel about this?"

Dynamite: "How do I feel, Mike? I feel like I'm ready to blow, that's how I feel. Dean Malenko thinks he can take this title from me by attacking me from behind like a coward, when in fact all he succeeded in doing is lighting my fuse."

Tenay: "Now, unlike in previous encounters with Malenko he is much more focused. Many say this is due to his new "friendship" with James E. Cornette. Now the next time you face Malenko you could very well be facing a very different man than you faced in the past..."

Dynamite: "That may be so. The Malenko I faced in previous matches while a very skilled wrestler did lack a bit of focus, since Cornette has gotten into his ear he has become much colder and more calculating...He's a more dangerous man, that is true. However one thing will remain the same, when he steps into the ring with me I will walk out with the belt around my waist and Mr. Malenko will learn a hard lesson about what happens when you play with Dynamite!"

Dynamite walks off screen and SuperStars goes to a commercial...

Overall: 77

Commercial

Tatanka def. Brooklyn Brawler - SuperStars returned from commercial as the ell was rung to start this match...a very one sided match to say the least. Tatanka pounded the Brawler from pillar to post never letting up for a moment. After three minutes of pure punishment for the Brawler, Tatanka finally put him away after nailing him with a tomahawk chop from the top turnbuckle.

Overall: 53

Crowd: 50

Match: 57

Commercial

SuperStars returned from commercial as The Steiner Brothers stood in the ring. Scott ripped the mic from The Fink's hand...

Scott S.: "What you see standing in the ring before you is without a doubt the greatest tag team in professional wrestling and the UNCROWNED WWF Tag Team Champions. Last week we took Koko B. Ware OUT! We proved who the superior team around is. We were told the match couldn't take place, that sounds like a forfeit to me, but did we receive what was rightfully ours? NO! Instead I'm told I have to fight Owen Hart next Monday on Raw in a one on one match. Well, I can tell you right now that when I take Hart and do to him what we did to his partner then Jack Tunney will have no choice but to do the right thing and hand over the Tag Team Titles. Now, I know me and my brother are scheduled for a tag team match right now, but I'm feeling a little feisty tonight so I'm going to give Owen a sneak peak at what's in store for him in two days and take these two..."

Steiner points out of the ring at Jim Powers & PJ Walker standing on the floor...

Scott S.: "By myself..."

Overall: 67

Monsoon: "Well how about this, Bobby. Scott Steiner is saying he is going to fight this match by himself...I think his ego has been getting a bit over blown these past few weeks..."

Heenan: "Well it figures someone like you can't recognize the phenomenal physical specimen that Scott and for that matter both Steiners are. This will be nothing more but a brief warm-up for him."

Scott Steiner def. Jim Powers & PJ Walker - This proved to be a bit more challenging than Steiner had first assumed it would be. Powers and Walker got some good double team work going as they pounded down Scott. It wasn't until Powers and Walker tried for a double clothesline that led to there downfall as Rick reached under the ropes tripping up both men allowing Scott to floor both of them with a double clothesline of his own. Scott then dumped Powers out of the ring and went to work on Walker. Powers tried to get back into the ring but the referee was tied up with Scott and Walker allowing Rick to get the drop on Powers outside the ring. Eventually Scott grew tired off pounding on Walker and hoisted him up and dumped him down to the arena floor. He then called out to Rick who pulled Powers up and rolled him into the ring. Scott lifted him up and sent him to the ropes catching him coming off with a massive powerslam. Steiner pinned Powers to end the match.

Overall: 69

Crowd: 60

Match: 78

Monsoon: "Not exactly what he said he would do..."

Heenan: "All that matters is that the win will be put under Scott Steiners name. Take a look at 'em Monsoon, there's your next WWF Tag Team Champions."

Scott still in the ring, now joined by brother Rick as the SuperStars goes to commercial....

Commercial

The Mountie def. Damien Demento - Another quick, one sided bout as The Mountie took Damien Demento to the school of Law and Order. As he prepared to put Demento away he looked to the camera and simply said "This one's for you Rick Martel!" He then hooked Demento up and planted him face first into the mat with a DDT before going for the pin for the victory.

Overall: 53

Crowd: 50

Match: 56

The Mountie debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response.

SuperStars went to a commercial as The Mountie had his hand raised....

Voice: WWF World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Perfect teams up with The Undertaker to battle "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels and Lex Luger. Don't miss it, this Monday on....

user posted image

Overall: 75

The Undertaker lost overness from this segment.

Dean Malenko w/ James E. Cornette def. Virgil - In the final bout of the night Dean Malenko with James E. Cornette in his corner battled Virgil. Virgil gave Malenko a run for his money, hitting and moving, using those dangerous fists of his...but it wasn't enough to put away this newly focused Malenko. Dean caught Virgil after a mistake and nailed him with a dropkick right on the kneecap. Virgil crumbled to the mat and from there it was only a matter of time until Malenko put on the finishing touches by locking in the Texas Cloverleaf for the submission. Cornette looked on with a grin on his face as Virgil screamed in agony from the hold before Malenko finally let it go.

Overall: 60

Crowd: 63

Monsoon: "Oh my! I think The Dynamite Kid put it right earlier, Dean Malenko is indeed a very Cold and Calculating man."

Heenan: "That's what happens when you get a man like James E. Cornette in your corner. Malenko is going to go straight up from here on out."

Monsoon: "It certainly looks that way, Bobby....But we are out of time, we'll see you next week on WWF SuperStars!"

Show Quality

Overall: 63

TV Rating: 5.62

Attendance: 5042

Ticket Sales: $201,680

Competition

WCW Saturday Night

TV Rating: 2.15

Attendance: 4017

Ticket Sales: $160,680

USWA TV

TV Rating: 0.12

Attendance: 327

Ticket Sales: $6,540

Edited by BlackFlagg

user posted image

Preview

WWF Prime Time Championship

The Dynamite Kid© v/s Rick Martel

Yokozuna v/s "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Scott Steiner v/s Owen Hart

Razor Ramon v/s "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Main Event

WWF World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Perfect & The Undertaker v/s "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels & Lex Luger

Plus "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, The Mountie, Dean Malenko and others will be in the arena. Don't miss it!

Edited by BlackFlagg

user posted image

February 8th, 1993

Commentary Team - Vince McMahon & James E. Cornette

The Raw logo flashes across the screen before fading into the sold out arena as Vince McMahon kicks things off...

McMahon: "WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW! What a night do we have in store, we are less than two weeks away from the return of Saturday Night's Main Event, but we're going to get a little preview of that event tonight in our Main Event as the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Shawn Michaels teams up with Lex Luger to face WWF Champion Mr. Perfect and the man from beyond, The Undertaker..."

Cornette: "That will be a great match, McMahon. What a great match that will be. Shawn Michaels pinned the World Champion last time they met in a tag team bout, tonight we'll see if he can do it twice."

McMahon: "That we will indeed. Now, before we get on with the show, I have to inform our viewing audience that Monday Night Raw will not be seen next week..."

Cornette: "Is it Dog Show time already?"

McMahon: "That it is, so things will be a bit more heated tonight as this will be the final Raw before Saturday Night's Main Event. Now, on with the show and time for our first match...a match I'm sure you'll be very interested in Mr. Cornette as I learned earlier tonight that the man you've taken under your wing will face the winner at Saturday Night's Main Event. Of course I'm talking about the Prime Time Championship, so let's go to the ring..."

WWF Prime Time Championship

Referee: Shane McMahon

The Dynamite Kid def. Rick Martel - A great match to kick off Raw between two skilled wrestlers. Martel back to his classic "Model" attire, but still carrying the nightstick of the Big Bossman. Martel puts it in his corner before meeting Dynamite in the middle of the ring as the bell is sounded to start the match...

McMahon: "Martel with insult to injury as he places that nightstick right in full view of everyone. Obviously sending a message to the Intercontinental Champion whom he put out of action with an injured knee after a post match attack a few weeks back..but the Bossman will be back for what belongs to him, I'd bet on it."

Dynamite and Martel lock up, the champion drives Martel back into the corner. Martel let's go begging off, the Shane McMahon steps in and Dynamite releases the hold. The two hook up again and this time Martel backs Dynamite into the corner. The referee again steps in, Martel let's go but quickly slaps Dynamite across the face. Dynamite goes to throw a punch but Martel hits the deck and rolls out to the floor. Martel walking around the ring, Dynamite going out after him but he's blocked by the referee. McMahon laying the count on Martel on the floor, he gets to six before Martel rolls in and then right back out. Dynamite not standing for this gets out of the ring and after Martel. Martel chased around the ring and he rolls in, Dynamite follows and Martel goes for a boot but it's blocked and Dynamite tackles him to the mat and starts to go to work on him. The champion on the advantage early on as he worked over the challenger. Dynamite kept at it for the first several minutes, not giving Martel a chance to regroup. Martel eventually found his opening and caught Dynamite off guard. Martel went on the attack, working over the back and legs of Dynamite. The champion fought back on several occasions and the match went back and forth until it neared the ten minute mark when Dean Malenko made his presence known. Malenko to ringside and around to Martel's corner as Dynamite was making a strong comeback. Dynamite got Martel on the ropes and hit the ropes but Malenko got a hold of the nightstick from Martel's corner and drilled Dynamite across the back as he hit the ropes.

McMahon: "OH MY! Dean Malenko just laid the Prime Time Champion out with that shot, but the referee was right there and he's calling for the bell, this match is going to end with a disqualification."

The bell sounded as Malenko rolls into the ring. He and Martel move in on him but the crowd let's out a mild cheer as The Mountie runs down the aisle and slides into the ring. Martel and Malenko bail out as they see the signature cattle prod wielded by the Canadian Law Man.

Cornette: "Once again The Mountie, a man I used to have respect for has stuck his nose into business that doesn't concern him."

McMahon: "Well he is facing Rick Martel at Saturday Night's Main Event, so I'd say it concerns him plenty."

Overall: 60

Crowd: 68

Match: 68

The WWF Prime Time title has gained in image.

Raw cuts to a commercial as Malenko gets back to his feet in the ring with a hand from The Mountie...

"Sunday March 21st, 1993 the World Wrestling Federation presents...."

user posted image

"LIVE! From Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas!

And only on Pay-Per-View, don't miss it!"

Raw returns to the backstage area as Mike Tenay stands by along with none other than "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

Tenay: "Well "Macho Man", it has been quite an interesting month for you, first with everything involving Shawn Michaels, which hasn't settled down at all over the last few weeks, but now things have been heating up between you and the man you will face at Saturday Night's Main Event, Razor Ramon."

Savage: "OHHH YEAH! Mike Tenay, things are far from over with Shawn Michaels, you got that right! But I'll get to him in due time, right now my eye's on that greasy cowardly rat by the name of Razor Ramon. Less than two weeks, Ramon. Saturday Nights Main Event you gotta step into the ring with the wild animal that YOU released! OH YEAH! You can call yourself the Bad Guy all you want, BUT come February 20th you're gonna be nothing but a little stain on the mat, DIG IT!"

Tenay: "Now, before that even happens, tonight you have to step in the ring with the biggest and arguably the most dangerous man in the WWF. I of course am talking about the massive Yokozuna."

Savage: "Yokozuna's as big as they come, I got that, Tenay. But you know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall and fall is exactly what he's going to do. It might cave in the ring and SHAKE the entire arena down to it's very foundation, but tonight Yokozuna's gonna feel the power of the Madness! DIG IT!"

With that Savage simply storms off and Tenay throws it back to ringside...

Overall: 80

Yokozuna w/Mr. Fuji def. "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Referee: Tim White

Savage charged right at the massive Yokozuna before the bell even rang taking the big man completely by surprise. Savage just peppered Yokozuna with rights and lefts trying to topple the behemoth, but that's easier said than done, on the flip side it only takes one massive headbutt from Yoko to send Savage to the mat. Savage spent much on the next several minutes on the move trying to avoid falling under any of the massive girth of Yokozuna....not always successful however as Yokozuna caught him with a number of power moves followed by leg drops or splashes for some near falls. As the match progressed on Yokozuna started to appear a bit winded as he had spent about ninety percent of the time chasing Savage down. Savage saw this opening and took it as he avoided an avalanche attempt from Yokozuna sending the big man crashing into the turnbuckles. Savage went on the attack working Yokozuna over and it was only a matter of time until the big man came crashing down...

McMahon: "Randy Savage pulling a little rope-a-dope tactic here. Yokozuna exhausted himself chasing the "Macho Man" around the ring and now Savage has taken him down. Now to see if eh can finish the job...."

Savage looking to put the finishing touches on Yokozuna as he ascended to the top turnbuckle but Mr. Fuji on the apron trying to stop that from happening. Savage turns his attention to Fuji but that is stopped as out of nowhere Razor Ramon hits ringside, he tires to blindside Savage but "Macho Man" sees him coming and nails him with a hard right hand knocking him from the apron to the floor. As this happens Mr. Fuji throws something into the ring to Yokozuna as he was getting back to his feet. Referee Tim White distracted trying to get Ramon away from ringside. Savage steps back into the ring and turns around only to get a face full of salt. Savage swinging blindly and Yokozuna hooks him up and nails a belly to belly suplex. Yoko goes for the pin, the referee back in for the count but Savage manages to got a shoulder up. Mr. Fuji shouting instructions to Yokozuna who gets back up and drags the barely conscious Savage to the corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle before letting out a loud "BANZAI!" before he comes crashing down on the chest of Savage knocking the wind right out of him and getting the pinfall.

Overall: 71

Crowd: 83

Match: 71

McMahon: "My, oh my....Randy Savage just defeated, but it took the collective work of three men to do it. I hope Razor Ramon has his insurance paid up, because Savage is going to be a mad man come Saturday Night's Main Event...."

Commercial

Owen Hart def. Scott Steiner

Referee: Arnold Skaaland

Owen Hart was out for blood right from the start of the match. He went right for Scott throwing rights and lefts much to the surprise of Steiner....but the Owen let his emotions get the best of him and it cost him as the much more powerful Steiner was able to easily deal with the brawling tactics of Hart...but Hart kept coming back at him. Steiner was on his toes every second of the bout a before long found himself at the mercy of Owen Hart, but Hart wasn't about to give him any. Outside the ring Rick Steiner grabbed Hart's half of the tag team titles from the time keeper.

McMahon: " I don't know what Steiner has in mind but I'm sure it can't be good."

Rick puts the belt on one side of the ring then heads to the other and climbs on the apron getting the attention of Hart as well as the referee. Scott sees the present left by his brother and grabs it. Scott coming up from behind Hart but Owen with enough sense to see what's coming and moves just in time. Hart nails Scott with a dropkick sending him crashing into Rick with the tag title belt sandwiched between them. Scott stumbles back and Owen rolls him up from behind, Skaaland quickly there to make the count and Hart just barely gets the three out of it. Rick back up and tries to get in to stop it but was just a split second to late. Owen quickly exits the ring before Rick can get a hand on him and backs up the aisle and just looks back to the ring with a smile on his face as Rick throws a bit of a tantrum as Scott slowly gets to his feet...

Crowd: 68

Match: 82

McMahon: "Owen Hart giving the Steiners a taste of there own medicine here tonight, James E."

Cornette: "Maybe so, McMahon....but there's no way Rick and Scott Steiner are going to let this stand. They get there next shot at Saturday Night's Main Event in a tag title match, and who knows if Owen's partner will even be in any shape to help his partner...Hart could be on his own again, and next time Rick will be a legal part of the match."

user posted image

Raw returns as Mike Tenay stands by in the back along with none other than former WWF Champion, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

Tenay: "Well Ric Flair, in just a few moments you are set to step in the ring with one Razor Ramon...but before we get to that, in less than two weeks at Saturday Night's Main Event you will be facing the man who is guaranteed a shot at the WWF Title, the title you held up until only a few weeks ago, of course I mean "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase..."

Flair: "WOOOOOO! You said it Tenay, Saturday Night's Main Event Ted DiBiase gets his chance to prove to the world that he deserves that chance to be the top man around here. I know he'll say he did that by winning the thirty man Royal Rumble, well brother, I've been there and I've done that except I didn't have to buy my way through it, Jack! Ted DiBiase thinks he can just buy everything he wants, well I can ell you that it won't work on me! I'm the "Nature Boy", the stylin' ad profilin', leer jet flyin', limousine drivin' son of a gun tat has sat on top of the wrestling world for over a decade! Come Saturday Night's Main Event, the "Million Dollar Man" is going to get a first class lesson in the art of Flair! WOOOOOOOOOO!"

Tenay: "Now moving to right now, in a moment as I said before you will step into the ring with Razor Ramon..."

Flair: "Razor! WOOOOOOO! Ramon! I've seen the cat around, he's got some slick moves...but no one is slicker than the "Nature Boy", baby! But I think I'll let my actions speak for themselves, so if you'll excuse me, I got some business to attend to, WOOOOOOOOOO!"

With that Flair walks off and Raw cuts to a quick commercial...

Overall: 88

Commercial

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair def. Razor Ramon

Referee: Dave Hebner

Flair and Ramon both in the ring, face to face in the middle of the ring. Ramon pulls his toothpick from his mouth and flicks it at Flair's head. Flair simply slicks his hair back then directs a loud "WOOOOOOOO" at Ramon. The two then circle each other as referee Dave Hebner calls for the bell to start the match. Flair and Ramon lock up, Ramon with an arm wringer on Flair. Flair tries to pull out of it but Razor with a yank of the hair floors the "Nature Boy". Hebner warns Ramon about the hair pull but Ramon just ignores him as he puts a knee down on the neck of Flair as he cranks back on the arm.

McMahon: "Razor Ramon taking Ric Flair right to the mat here....but it's going to take a lot more than an arm bar to put the "Nature Boy away, that's for sure..."

Flair fighting back to his feet, trying to break free from Ramon's grip. Ramon goes for another hair pull but the referee steps in, with ebner distracted for a second, more than enough for Flair, he lifts his leg and hits Ramon down low. Flair free from the hold and Ramon drops to one knee. Ric points out of the ring getting Hebner to look away then thumbs Ramon in the eye as he does.

Cornette: "Is this Flair's idea of a wresting match now? What happened to the master mat technician?"

McMahon: "Flair's doing what he has to do, he's beating Ramon to the punch. He knows Razor will pull out all the stops to come out on top and Flair's just getting there first..."

The match went on with Ramon and Flair playing a constant game of one upsmanship seeing who can get away with the most illegal tactics without getting caught. The match went back and forth, eye gouges, low blows, tight pulls for near falls, there was a little bit of everything. As the match came to a close Ramon got Flair with a low blow then proceeded to hook him up for the Razor's Edge. Ramon went to lift Flair but was to close to the ropes. Flair hooked the ropes and stopped the move and before Razor could readjust he rolled Ramon up and with a combination of a foot on the rope and a handful of tights managed to pick up the three count.

McMahon: "OH MY! Flair out foxed Razor Ramon here tonight!"

Cornette: "It looked like a whole lot of cheating to me, McMahon!"

McMahon: "Maybe so, but the bottom line is Flair's walking out of here with the win under his belt and...OH MY!"

As Flair was backing up the aisle taunting the obviously upset Ramon out of nowhere came Ted DiBiase nailing Flair from behind. DiBiase takes Flair and tosses him into the ring. He follows in and tells Ramon to pick him up. Ramon does so and DiBiase slaps him right across the face. DiBiase pulls Flair from Ramon and hooks him in the Million Dollar Dream...

McMahon: "Ted DiBiase just assaulting Ric Flair here, he's putting him out cold with that Million Dollar Dream..."

And that's just what he does. Flair lays down and out on the mat as DiBiase stands over him and just yells down at him "I can't buy you, Flair? I can't buy anything I want?" DiBiase reaches in his tights and pulls out a couple hundred dollar bills then proceeds to stuff them in Flair's mouth, "Consider that a down payment!"

Overall: 79

Crowd: 91

Match: 84

user posted image

Raw returns to the backstage area as we see a dressing room door ajar. A second later Rick Martel walks out carrying the Big Bossman's nightstick in one hand and a cattle prod in the other. The camera moves to the dressing room as we see The Mountie laid out.....

Overall: 55

user posted image

Raw returns as Howard Finkel stands in the ring...

McMahon: "Rick Martel just assaulted The Mountie backstage. There are EMTs looking at him right now, if we hear anything before the end of the show we will let you know....but right now we have to get to the ring for our Main Event Tag Team bout between Shawn Michaels with partner Lex Luger against Mr. Perfect and he Undertaker..."

Main Event

WWF World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Perfect & The Undertaker w/Paul Bearer v/s "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels & Lex Luger

Referee: Earl Hebner

All four men in the ring, Hebner trying to get things in order and get two of them out. The Undertaker steps out on his side, which immediately leads to Shawn Michaels doing the same on the other side leaving WWF Champion Mr. Perfect and Lex Luger in the ring. Hebner calls for the bell and the match gets underway....

McMahon: "Looks like we're going to get a rematch of sorts from last weeks Raw...I'm sure Luger will want to try and make sure things turn out differently this time around."

Luger and Perfect move to hook up but Luger turns into it and drills the champion with a hard knee lift to the gut. Perfect doubled over and Luger drops the boom with a forearm down across the back of his head. Luger pulled Perfect back to his feet and was set to keep up the punishment but Shawn Michaels suddenly eager to get in reaches in and tags himself in.

McMahon: "Shawn Michaels wasn't so eager to get in the ring when he and Perfect were on even footing, but now tat Luger has done some damage to the champion he's more than happy to step in..."

Michaels in as Luger holds Perfect for him. HBK jaws at him a bit then slaps Perfect across the face. Luger exits the ring after the referee gets in his face leaving Michaels and Perfect in the ring. Michaels takes Perfect and sends him to the ropes. Perfect comes off and ducks a clothesline, goes off the other side and comes off onto Michaels with one of his own. Shawn hits the mat and quickly scrambles to his corner to tag Luger back in.

McMahon: "So much for the bravery of Shawn Michaels."

Cornette: "Shawn Michaels is an intelligent man, he knows he has a chance of a lifetime at Saturday Night's Main Event to become the new WWF Champion, and he's going to do whatever he can to ensure his victory."

Luger back into the ring and Perfect circles around for a minute but then turns and extends his hand to The Undertaker who gladly takes it. Undertaker steps into the ring, he and Luger circle around each other and go to lock up. Luger goes for the same knee lift and hits it but 'Taker just shrugs it off before nails Lex with an open handed thrust right to the throat sending Luger reeling into the corner. Undertaker follows in with a clothesline then pulls Luger out and goes to pick him up but Luger fights free and scrambles to his corner. Michaels in the ear of Luger as Undertaker just looks on and adjusts his gloves.

McMahon: "Michaels and Luger regrouping here, trying to find some kind of strategy that will work on this Undertaker..."

Luger then makes the unexpected tag to Michaels. Shawn steps into the ring, never taking his eyes off of he Undertaker as he does. Michaels walks around the ring towards Perfect and runs over and slaps him. Perfect goes to jump into the ring but Hebner there to cut him off. The Undertaker momentarily caught up in this as Luger climbs back into the ring and catches him from behind with a chop block to the back of his knee. Undertaker goes down to one knee and Michaels off the ropes and puts him the rest of the way down with a dropkick.

McMahon: "Looks like Luger and Michaels have found a hole in the armor of The Undertaker, take out any mans legs and there isn't much he can do about it."

Michaels and Luger from there went to work on the legs of The Undertaker, keeping him down on his back to limit his offense and they did a great job of it....but it still wasn't enough to put 'Taker away for good. Mr. Perfect kept the match alive with several saves on near falls as he paced around his corner trying to will his partner to make the tag. The Undertaker fighting with everything he has to get himself to his corner as Michaels and Luger try to stop him, they succeeded time after time..but eventually everyone's luck runs out. The Undertaker fighting both men off with a sudden burst of energy before reaching out and making the tag to Mr. Perfect. Perfect came into the ring with the energy of ten men flowing through him. He took it to Michaels and to Luger and back to Michaels.

McMahon: "The WWF Champion is just on fire here tonight, ladies and gentlemen! He's taking Shawn Michaels and Lex Luger single handily here, James E."

Cornette: "He'll fizzle out eventually, McMahon. No one man can take two wrestlers the caliber of Michaels and Luger on there own."

And that is the truth. Perfect with his attention to geared on Michaels allowing Luger to get the drop on him, but The Undertaker back into things and he grabs Luger from behind. All four men now in the ring. Taker takes Luger and nails him with an uppercut sending him over the top to the floor. Perfect does the same with a clothesline taking Michaels over to the floor. Undertaker and Luger follow out after them. The four men on the floor trading lefts and rights as Earl Hebner lays the count on them....but none of them seem to be paying much attention to that as the fight makes it's way to and up the aisle. Earl's count hits eight and is quickly followed by nine and ten. He calls for the bell to signal the double count out but still none of the four men seem to care as they keep going at it...

Overall: 72

Crowd: 83

Match: 77

McMahon: "This match has ended in a double count-out but neither team seem to bothered by that. Perfect and Michaels, Luger and The Undertaker just tearing each other apart...is this a preview of what's in store at Saturday Night's Main Event? We'll find out in less than two weeks! But we are out of time, GOODNIGHT!"

Raw goes off the air as officials try to break u the four man brawl.....

Show Quality

TV Rating: 5.64

Attendance: 5025

Ticket Sales: $201,000.00

Decent show. I dont like the "Model Law" angle, or Mountioe as a face but we'll see how it works out. I think you might want to sperate your main events into more clearly deifned fueds. Its getting hard to tell who you're building up feuds between. Everyone just seems to be attacking everyone. I would focus solely on SNME, then build towards WM instead of trying to build to both at the same time.

Edited by BlackFlagg

user posted image

Preview

Unaired Match

The Thrillseekers(Chris Jericho & Lace Storm) w/Tammy Lynn v/s Jinsei Shinzaki & Mitsuharu Misawa

Prime Time Championship

The Dynamite Kid© v/s Dean Malenko w/James E. Cornette

"The Model" Rick Martel v/s The Mountie

Razor Ramon v/s "Macho Man" Randy Savage

WWF Tag Team Championship

High Energy(Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware)© v/s The Steiner Brothers(Rick & Scott Steiner)

The Undertaker v/s Lex Luger

Open Challenge

Yokozuna w/Mr. Fuji v/s ???

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair v/s "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

Main Event

WWF World Heavyweight Campionship

Mr. Perfect© v/s "HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

You may submit predictions, whoever gets the most correct will be able to choose someone to be signed to a developmental deal.

Bonus Question:

Who will answer Yokozuna's callenge?

Great updates, I was a little behind, But I caught up. I'm loving the feuds. It is a little crazy, With some guys feuding with like two people at the same time, But I'm loving it. I also love Malenko with Cornette. And looks like you're using Martel well, So that's of course great (Y)

Keep up the good work, I'll post my predictions later

Unaired Match

The Thrillseekers(Chris Jericho & Lace Storm) w/Tammy Lynn v/s Jinsei Shinzaki & Mitsuharu Misawa

The Thrillseekers get the win here, I just hope you don't push them too soon.

Prime Time Championship

Dynamite's time is up, Malenko's the man now. Besides, It would make Malenko look bad if he lost here, After being a bad ass all these shows.

I would choose The Mountie since he just turned face, But with Martel possibly being the one to face the Bossman at Wrestlemania, I'll go with Martel picking up the win.

I would love to see Razor win it, But I'll go with Savage. Savage needs to look strong, So HBK can beat him at WM and make it mean more (Y)

High Energy(Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware)© v/s The Steiner Brothers(Rick & Scott Steiner)

DQ win or something cheesy, The Steiner's will snap or something.

I'm going with a no contest for this one, Undertaker can't look weak heading into WM, But neither can Luger. Since they're both getting huge WM matches.

Open Challenge

Yokozuna wins to keep him looking strong. I say Bossman will answer the challenge

Easy one, DiBiase is fighting for the belt at Wrestlemania, So he gets the win. I see Luger interfering or something.

Main Event

Too early for Shawn, I hope Perfect gets a clean win here.

You may submit predictions, whoever gets the most correct will be able to choose someone to be signed to a developmental deal.

Bonus Question:

Who will answer Yokozuna's callenge? Big Bossman

Good card overall, With four huge matches that could easily headline a show like Wrestlemania or SummerSlam. I just hope we don't get too much interference from their Wrestlemania feuds.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update, the card is coming along pretty well, was rather busy the last week+ so not as far into it as I'd hoped, but right now I'm shoting to have it up by next Monday/Tuesday unless smething comes up.

So plenty of time left to post predictions if you so desire.

Unaired Match

Prime Time Championship

Open Challenge

Main Event

Bonus Question:

Who will answer Yokozuna's callenge? Big Bossman, seems to fit this unless it's someone debuting.

I've been reading up on this diary for the past twenty minutes or so, some great work so far.

another update, still got a bit of writing to do, didn't have as much time to write over the last few days as I'd hoped due to starting school and what not. Aiming to have it done sometime over the weekend providing we don't get hit hard by this hurricane and lose power, heh

Unaired Match

Referee: Bill Alfonso

A great warm-up match between the up and coming Thrillseekers and the debuting Shinzaki and Misawa. The members of the crowd fortunate enough to find there seats in time saw quite a show as the four men took fast paced and high flying to a level most WWF fans had never seen before. Both teams got in there fair share of offense getting many near falls, but in the end it was an outside influence, namely Tammy Lynn in the corner of Jericho and Storm that led them to putting Misawa and Shinzaki away to rack up the win.

Winner:The Thrillseekers(Chris Jericho & Lace Storm) w/Tammy Lynn

Overall: 74

Crowd: 48

Match: 100

Both teams and referee Bill Alfonso exited the ring as last minutes preparations were made as Saturday Night's Main Event was about to go on the air....

user posted image

Saturday, February 20th, 1993

LIVE from Pittsburgh, PA

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

McMahon: "WELCOME TO SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT! Hello, I'm Vince McMahon sitting alongside Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. Normally I would be joined by James E. Cornette but he has other business to attend to tonight, namely his new protege Dean Malenko's shot at the Prime Time Title."

Heenan: "James Cornette has turned Malenko right around and made him into one of the most dangerous men in the WWF. I have't seen a manager as great as him since...me of course."

McMahon: "Cornette has certainly lit a fire under Dean Malenko, and tonight we'll see if use that to become the new champion..."

Prime Time Championship

Referee: Shane McMahon

Dynamite and Malenko both in there respective corners. Dynamite just staring across at Dean not taking his eyes off of him while Cornette gives Malenko some last minute instructions. Cornette off the apron and the two men move to the center of the ring as the bell is sounded.

McMahon: "After several weeks of coming from behind we'll now see if Malenko can do as well face to face with the Dynamite Kid..."

Malenko and Dynamite lock up, both men fighting for leverage but neither man able to get it and they break away. Dean and Dynamite circle around, Kid offers for a test of strength. Malenko goes to answer but hesitates and steps back. Malenko to his corner and ducks down to get some advice from Cornette, he gets it then returns. Dynamite again offers the test of strength. Malenko this time accepts, the two hook up and like with the collar and elbow earlier neither of them are able to get one up on the other and again they break the off in a stale mate.

McMahon: "These two men are so evenly matched here, neither of them able to find that first opening on the other..."

Heenan: "You don't have a clue what you're talking about, McMahon. Malenko's just biding his time, he'll strike when the time is right."

Dynamite and Malenko again just eyeing each other, Malenko this time makes the first move and tries to sweep down and pluck one of Dynamite's legs but Kid able to move away in time. Malenko back up and now he offers the test of strength to Dynamite. Kid accepts it and Malenko quickly twists the hands of Dynamite getting him in a knuckle lock dropping him to his knees. Dynamite fights his way back to his feet and tries to break the hold, Malenko trying to keep it locked in but Dynamite fighting it hard and starts to break free but Dean's one step ahead and drives a knee into his gut. Malenko takes Dynamite and sends him into the ropes, Kid comes off and ducks a clothesline. Malenko turns and gets nailed with a dropkick knocking him into the corner. Dynamite follows in and hops onto the middle rope then monkey flips Malenko out of the corner. Malenko pops back up but Dynamite right on top of him with a clothesline. Dynamite goes for the first pin attempt and only gets a one count out of it. Outside the ring Cornette pounds the canvas and screams at Malenko to get up, but Dynamite Kid is the one controlling things at the moment.

McMahon: "The Prime Time Champion firmly in control here, but I wouldn't count Dean Malenko out so quickly...His methods may not have been the cleanest, but he is still a very dangerous man in that ring."

Heenan: "Especially with that man in his corner, McMahon."

Dynamite staying right on the attack as he takes Malenko and hits an atomic drop. He follows up by going off the ropes and drilling Dean head first into the canvas with a massive bulldog. Dynamite goes for another cover but again Malenko kicks out of it. Dynamite pulls Malenko to a seated position and locks him in side headlock. Malenko trying to fight out of it but Dynamite drops down to the canvas taking even more leverage away from Dean. Dynamite with the hold hooked in tight as Malenko fights for escape...and for air. Malenko able to get into a better position and rolls Dynamite into a pin attempt but Dynamite easily rolls out of it, this however has gotten Dean into a better fighting position and is able to push up to his feet. Malenko trying to find a way to break the grip of Dynamite, he wraps his arms around Kid's waist and lifts him up and hits a back suplex. Malenko now out of the hold but not quickly o his feet as he tries to regain the oxygen he lost in that hold. Dynamite makes it to his feet first, he pulls Malenko up and sends him into the corner. Dynamite follows in and like before jumped onto the middle ropes, only this time there's no Malenko there as he slipped out of the way. Before Dynamite can react Malenko nails a dropkick to the back of Dynamite's leg causing him to fall backwards and the left leg of Dynamite gets wrenched in the corner leaving him hanging upside down.

McMahon: "Oh my! Just like that the tables have turned and the Dynamite Kid is now at the mercy of Dean Malenko..."

Malenko takes his time as Dynamite is unable to free himself. Dynamite fighting to get out but a quick boot to the side of the head stops him easily. Malenko now turning his attention to the leg wrenched in the turnbuckles. Dean climbs out of the ring to the apron and grabs the ankle of Dynamite and wrenches down on it just trying to tear it right off of his body. Referee Shane McMahon warning Malenko, telling him to get back in the ring. Malenko eventually does and pulls Dynamite free from the corner. Dean pulls Dynamite up picking up his leg and hitting a dragon screw. Dynamite down on the mat, Malenko methodically moving around him. Dean takes the hurt leg of Dynamite and hooks in leg grapevine. Malenko just punishing the leg of the champion as he screams in pain, the referee there to see if he wants to throw in the towel but Dynamite hangs in there.

McMahon: "The champion just in intense pain but he refuses to call it quits, what a true champion!"

Heenan: "He's only delaying the inevitable, McMahon. If the referee had any brains in his head he'd call for the bell now before Malenko puts Dynamite in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Dynamite continues to refuse to give up, Malenko just puts on more pressure, but still not enough to make Dynamite give in. Finally Malenko gives in and let's the hold go. Dean going back to the drawing board as he takes the leg of Dynamite and nails a couple stiff kicks to the back of his knee. Malenko then starts to hook Dynamite up trying to go for the Texas Cloverleaf but Dynamite fighting it with all he has.

McMahon: "Malenko with the legs hooked up but he can't seem to turn the champion over. Dynamite just using every bit of strength he has to fight this move..."

Dynamite with one big burst of strength is able to kick Malenko away and break the hold. Malenko hits the ropes but comes right back at him. Malenko takes the injured leg of Dynamite back up, Kid pushes himself up with his hands then gets his other leg up and nails Malenko right across the back of his skull. Malenko knocked for a loop as he stumbles into the ropes and drops to his knees. Dynamite using this time to get back to his feet, using his one good leg to hold up most of his body. Cornette over to Malenko trying to get him going again. Dynamite over and pulls Malenko to his feet and backs him into the corner. Dynamite with a couple hard chops across the chest of Malenko. The crowd getting behind Dynamite and with each chop and each punch he seems to regain more energy. Dynamite takes Malenko and shoots him across to the other side. Malenko hits the turnbuckles hard and rebounds out and Dynamite right there and nails him with a big back body drop, the ring shakes from the impact as Malenko's body hits the canvas.

McMahon: "The Prime time Champion with a second wind here and he's taking it right to the challenger."

Heenan: "I don't know how he's doing it, McMahon. I thought for sure he was done for..."

McMahon: "I'm sure Dean Malenko and James E. Cornette thought that two, Bobby."

Dynamite with the adrenaline pumping through him. Cornette up on the apron trying to give his man some time to breathe. Dynamite over and nails James E. with a hard right hand. Malenko tries to come from behind but Dynamite sees it coming and moves out of the way. Malenko hits the ropes and bounces off into the arms of Dynamite who spins him around, boots him in the gut then lifts him up for a suplex attempt...

McMahon: "Oh my! The knee of Dynamite just buckled under all that weight..."

Dynamite down to one knee and Malenko to his feet and nails him with a dropkick sending him to the canvas. Malenko covered in sweat and breathing hard as he goes around to the legs of Dynamite and proceeds to hook them up for the Texas Cloverleaf again, this time though he only gets a minimal fight before he turns it over.

Heenan: "That's it, McMahon. Say hello to the new Prime Time Champion!"

McMahon: "You could very well be right, Bobby. Malenko has that hold locked in right in the center of the ring, nowhere to go for the Dynamite Kid."

Dynamite in excruciating pain as Malenko just pulls back on the hold. Shane McMahon right there to check in on Dynamite, he's poised and ready to call for the bell but Dynamite won't give in. Sweat just beading off the forehead of the champion and the look of pain etched on his face as Malenko continues to put more pressure on his legs. Cornette outside screaming in at Dynamite to give up, but still the champion refuses to quit.

McMahon: "What a brave showing here by the Prime Time Champion...but I wouldn't blame him if he gave up, live to fight another day, if he sits in this hold much longer that could be it for hi...."

McMahon is cut short as the bell is sounded. Malenko lets the hold go and Cornette grabs the Prime Time Title from ringside and rushes into the ring handing it to Malenko.

McMahon: "Did Dynamite finally give in?"

Heenan: "Of course he did, McMahon. No one can take the pain of Malenko's Texas Cloverleaf."

Referee Shane McMahon over talking to the Fink at ringside. McMahon over and grabs the title from the hands of Malenko and says something to him and Cornette that does not make them happy. We then get the official word from Howard Finkel...

Finkel: "Ladies and Gentleman the Time Limit has expired therefor this match is a DRAW! Still WWF Prime Time Champion, The Dynamite Kid!"

McMahon: "OH MY! A time limit draw, Dean Malenko and James E. Cornette can not be happy about this."

Heenan: "Way to point out the obvious, McMahon. Of course they're upset, Dean Malenko should be the new champion right now!"

Result: Time Limit Draw

Crowd: 79

Match: 81

The WWF Prime Time title has gained in image.

Malenko and Cornette storm around the ring screaming at the referee as Saturday Night's Main Event goes to a commercial....

user posted image

McMahon: "Time for our next match here as Rick Martel, the man who put the Intercontinental Champion on the shelf takes on The Mountie who is on his way to the ring right now and...OH MY! Rick Martel from behind with that stolen nightstick..."

As McMahon said, Rick Martel came down the aisle from behind The Mountie and cracked the nightstick he took from the Big Bossman right across the back of his knee. The Mountie goes down and Martel takes a couple more shots at him with the weapon before tossing it aside and going into the ring.

Martel in the ring and referee Tim White reluctantly calls for the opening bell then begins to lay the count on The Mountie who has started to pull himself up, using the guard rail to get to the ring. White reaches an eight count before The Mountie finally rolls under the bottom rope to stop it, but Martel is right there and jump all over him with boots to the gut and head.

McMahon: "The Mountie somehow able to get to the ring after that assault in the aisle there...but how much more can he possibly take?"

Heenan: "Not much, that's for sure....but it serves him right, this is what happens when you stick your nose where it doesn't belong, McMahon."

Martel pulls The Mountie to his feet and hooks him up and hits a knee breaker. Martel in complete control as he pulls The Mountie to the middle of the ring and starts to hook him up, Martel with the legs of The Mountie and he turns him over into the Boston Crab.

McMahon: "This could be it, Bobby. After that vicious assault to the knee before the match started I don't think he can withstand this hold for very long.."

Truer words were never said. The Mountie tries to fight it, he pulls himself towards the ropes but Martel sits further back and stops him from getting there leaving him no choice but to give in.

Winner:"The Model" Rick Martel

Crowd: 61

Match: 74

Rick Martel gained overness from this match.

McMahon: "Rick Martel picks up the win, all be it a tainted one at best and...what the? Oh come on now!"

Martel still with the Boston Crab applied to The Mountie in the ring as Tim White tries to get him to let it go but Martel refuses to do so.

Heenan: "He's sending a message, McMahon. Rick Martel isn't a man to take lightly!"

McMahon: "He got that point across already, this is just to much!"

Martel still refusing to let the hold go when suddenly the crowd jumps to there feet as a blue blur flies down the aisle and into the ring. Tat bur, none other than the WWF Intercontinental Champion, The Big Bossman! Martel lets the go of the hold and tries to cut Bossman off as he gets into the ring but has no luck doing so. The Bossman peppers him with right and left jabs before finally flooring him with a roundhouse shot right on the jaw. Martel hits the mat and quickly exits the ring.

McMahon: "OH MY! The Big Bossman is back and Rick Martel has a bullseye right on his chest. I have a feeling this is only the beginning between these two..."

The Bossman stands tall in the ring just staring down at Martel as he backs up the aisle and we go to a commercial break....

"Every week the face of wrestling is changed on Monday Night, do you want to be the only one who misses out? Then be sure to tune in to....

user posted image

The Undertaker w/Paul Bearer v/s Lex Luger

Referee: Arnold Skaaland

Luger standing in his corner as The Undertaker makes his usual elaborate entrance. Undertaker brings the lights back up then turns to his corner to hand out his excess ring attire but Luger rushes him from behind driving 'Taker into the corner. Luger turns Undertaker around and starts to nail him with rights and lefts to the jaw but The Undertake barely feels them. Luger throws another right but Undertaker lifts a hand and wraps it around Luger's throat. Undertaker with his massive hand wrapped around Luger's throat and in a great show of strength just hurls Luger across the ring. Luger hits the mat and gets up to one knee and stares across in disbelief before getting to his feet. Luger slowly walking around the Undertaker who just stands there. Lex steps towards 'Taker and offers a test of strength, The Undertaker accepts it and Luger just boots him in the gut then hits him with a knee lift. Undertaker goes down to the mat but only to sit right back up. Luger quickly over and clotheslines him right back down. Lex pulls Undertaker back to his feet and sends him into the ropes, 'Taker comes off and ducks a clothesline from Luger. Undertaker goes off the other side and comes off and floors Luger with a flying clothesline.

McMahon: "What a move by the Undertaker! Not many men that size can fly through the air like that, Bobby."

Heenan: "You usually get peanuts when you travel that high in the air."

The Undertaker sits back up and gets to his feet. 'Taker over and pulls Luger to his feet and throws him into the corner. Undertaker follows in with a clothesline then proceeds to lay into Luger with hard lefts and rights to the head and down to the gut before finishing it off with an open handed uppercut thrust to the throat. The Undertaker takes Luger out of the corner and hits him with another thrust shot to the throat. Undertaker takes Luger and sends him into the ropes but Luger stops himself by grabbing onto the top rope. Undertaker runs in at him but Luger dips the shoulder and back drops 'Taker over the top rope but Undertaker lands on the apron. He reaches in and grabs Luger spinning him around and jumps off the apron snapping Lex's neck down across the top rope. Undertaker slides back into the ring and goes for a pin on Luger but Lex easily kicks out of it at the count of two.

McMahon: "A two count on Luger there, if he doesn't start putting together some offense soon it's gonna be all over for him."

Undertaker with a hand around the throat of Luger just choking him out as referee Arnold Skaaland lays the five count on him. Undertaker let's go of the hold at four and pulls Luger to his feet. 'Taker takes Luger by the throat and goes to lift him up but Le with a hard kick to the knee of 'Taker releases his grip. Luger now goes off the rope and hits Undertaker with a shoulder tackle knocking him to the mat. Undertaker pulls himself back up by the ropes and Luger goes off the opposite side and clotheslines 'Taker over the top rope to the floor. Luger following out after him, Luger to the ring apron as Undertaker pulls himself back up and Lex jumps off and nails him with a double ax handle to the small of the back. Luger putting the boots to the Undertaker as he lays down on the arena floor. Paul Bearer come over to try and will the Undertaker up but Luger boots him in the gut then nails him with a hard right hand knocking Bearer to the floor. Luger turns his attention back to the Undertaker who has gotten up to all fours but Lex runs over and boots him in the gut. Luger pulls 'Taker back to his feet and sends him hard into the steel ring post.

McMahon: "OH MY! The Undertaker just slaming face first into the steel ring post. Could Lex Luger defeat The Undertaker? We'll find out soon, but right now we have to take a quick commercial break, don't go away!"

user posted image

Saturday Night's Main Event returns as the match has returned to the ring as we see Luger going for a pinfall attempt but The Undertaker kicks out of it. Luger getting back up and taking The Undertaker up with him. Luger hoists 'Taker up and nails him with a backbreaker. Luger takes the move all the way down and tries for another pin attempt but again The Undertaker kicks out of it. Luger screaming at the referee about a slow count but Skaaland simply says it was a two count. Luger back to his feet and takes The Undertaker and whips him into the ropes. Undertaker comes off and Luger goes for a back body drop but he Undertaker hangs onto Luger's head and turns it into a DDT!

McMahon: "What a counter by The Undertaker there, Bobby!"

Heenan: "Luck, McMahon, nothing more!"

Both men down on the mat but outside the ring Paul Bearer is back on his feet trying to will The Undertaker back up...and that's just what he does as 'Taker sits up. The Undertaker gets to his feet and pulls Luger up. Undertaker sends Luger into the ropes, Lex comes off and Undertaker catches him coming off with a monstrous sidewalk slam! The Undertaker reaches down and grabs Luger by the throat and pulls him up. Undertaker hoists Lex into the air and Chokeslams him back down! The Undertaker gives the signal for the end. He pulls the barely conscious Luger back up, lifts him up over his shoulder then sets him in place and hits the Tombstone! The Undertaker makes the cover and easily gets the three count.

Winner:The Undertaker

Overall: 75

Crowd: 78

Match: 70

McMahon: "OH MY! What a win for The Undertaker here tonight. What a show this has been and there's still a lot more....OH MY! Where in the world did he come from? Razor Ramon from out of nowhere just drilled The Undertaker across the back of the head with a steel chair!"

The Undertaker down on the mat as Ramon stands over him. Paul Bearer into the ring to the aid of The Undertaker but Ramon wastes no time nailing him with the chair as well. The Undertaker and Paul Bearer both down and out in the middle of the ring as Razor Ramon cockily struts around the ring.

McMahon: "What a cowardly attack here by Razor Ramon...If he thinks he's gotten the best of The Undertaker here than he has anther thing coming."

With that said Saturday Night's Main Event goes to a commercial break...

"Every week the face of wrestling is changed on Monday Night, do you want to be the only one who misses out? Then be sure to tune in to....

user posted image

McMahon: "Here we go, the Tag Team Titles are on the line. Both teams are in the ring but I don't think Koko B. Ware is at one hundred percent yet after the attack he suffered at the hands of the Steiner's a few weeks back."

Heenan: "A hundred percent, fifty percent, 150 percent, it doesn't matter because tonight we are going to crown new champions!"

Referee: Bill Alfonso

Referee Bill Alfonso trying to get one member from each team to step out of the ring. On the champions side, not surprising Owen stays in to start things off and on the challengers side Scott steps out leaving brother Rick to begin the match. Owen and Rick lock up in the center of the ring, Steiner with a go behind and a waistlock on Hart. Owen trying to find a way out of this, he reaches down between his legs and picks one of Rick's bringing him down to the mat. Hart steps out and Rick gets back to his feet, they circle back around and lock up again. Owen pulls Rick into a side headlock, Rick tries to lift Owen up but he is able to stay on his feet. Rick hits Owen with a couple shots to the ribs then shoots him into the ropes. Owen comes off and Steiner floors him with a shoulder tackle. Owen back up and Rick goes off the ropes, Hart leap frogs over him. Steiner hits the other side and comes off right into a dropkick by Hart. Rick rolls over into his corner....

McMahon: "Rick and Scott now talking things over in there corner here....Scott tags in, let's see how he does here."

Scott Steiner into the ring now and he offers Owen a test of strength. Owen reluctantly accepts it and Scott boots him in the gut then quickly hooks him up and hits a double underhook suplex. Steiner goes for the cover but Owen easily kicks out before even a two count. Scott pulls Owen right back to his feet and nails him with an uppercut. Steiner shoots Hart into the ropes and catches him coming off with a powerslam into another pin attempt this time getting a two count out of it. Scott again with Owen up this time sends him into the Steiner corner. Scott then goes over and slaps Koko across the face baiting him into the ring and he takes it, Alfonso quickly over to cut him off and Scott quickly to his corner and Rick enters the ring. The two just start beating on Owen in the corner. Alfonso finally gets Koko out of the ring and turns back in time to see Scott exit the ring, he asks Rick about the tag and both he and Scott insist that one was made. Rick now with Owen out of the corner and nails him with a belly to belly suplex followed by another pin attempt getting a two and a half count before Hart rolled out of it.

McMahon: "The Steiner Brothers are just controlling the tempo of this match here and if this keeps up we will see new Tag Team Champions..."

Heenan: "No if's about it, McMahon. Everytime Hart kicks out he just puts himself one step closer to losing the gold."

Rick takes Owen back to his feet and sends him into the ropes. Hart comes off and Steiner nails an arm drag. Owen up on all fours moving to his corner but Rick quickly stops him with a hard boot across the side of the head. Steiner drags Owen back over to his corner and makes the tag back out to Scott. Scott to the second turnbuckle and comes off with a legdrop across the chest of Hart then goes for a pin, ONE....TWO....THR....Koko in to break it up before the three but Rick Steiner in and nails him from behind. Rick pushes Koko out of the ring then he and Scott turn back to Owen. Rick pulls Hart up and lifts him onto his shoulders. Scott goes off the ropes....

McMahon: "OH MY! Koko tripped him! Scott goes down and Owen fighting back on the shoulders of Rick..."

Owen with a couple hard rights to the top of Rick's head then pushes all of his weight forward and rolls him into a victory roll for the pin, ONE....TWO....THREE!

McMahon: "HE GOT HIM!"

Heenan: "NO, NO, NO! Is this referee blind or stupid! Rick Steiner was not the legal man in the match!"

McMahon: "Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't...but the bottom lie is Owen Hart and Koko B. Ware have retained the titles."

Winers:Koko B. Ware & Owen Hart - High Energy

Owen immediately rolls out of the ring after the three count and helps Koko up outside the ring. Rick and Scott both gathering themselves inside the ring and are not happy at all. Rick and Scott jump right into Bill Alfonso's face about Rick not being the legal man but Alfonso just flashes the three count at them...Not happy with the response Rick drills Alfonso with a hard right hand knocking him down to the mat. Both Steiner Brothers now just stomping away on the downed referee....

McMahon: "Rick and Scott Steiner once again showing there true colors as the sore losers that they are by attacking a helpless referee..."

Heenan: "Couldn't happen to a more deserving person, McMahon."

More officials rush out to aid Alfonso, The Steiners fight each of them off until it just becomes to many. Finally they exit the ring as we go to a commercial....

Crowd: 74

Match: 68

Rick Steiner lost overness from this match.

Scott Steiner lost overness from this match.

Koko B. Ware gained overness from this match.

Owen Hart gained overness from this match.

user posted image

Savage enters the ring and immediately charges and tackles Ramon to the mat and starts laying into him with rights and lefts as the referee calls for the opening bell. Ramon trying to get Savage off of him but every time he gets in a better position Savage quickly turns it back around to his favor. Savage finally lets up and gets to his feet taking Ramon up with him by the hair. Tim White warning Savage about this but "Macho Man" ignores him and using Ramon's hair drives him face first into the canvas. Savage drops an elbow down into the sine of Ramon before pulling him back to his feet. Savage takes Razor and sends him into the ropes, Ramon puts on the breaks and Savage runs at him. Ramon dips a shoulder and back drops Savage over the top rope but "Macho Man" hangs onto the top rope and lands on the ring apron. Razor turns and Savage hooks him up and drops him throat first across the top rope.

McMahon: ""Macho Man" Randy Savage has had Razor Ramon's number so far here."

Heenan: "It's far from over, McMahon. Razor Ramon is gonna show who the real "Macho Man" is."

Savage back into the ring and goes for a pin but Ramon easily kicks out of it. Savage with Ramon back up and just takes him by the hair and hurls him over the top rope to the floor. Savage playing to the crowd a bit before going to the corner and climbing to the top turnbuckle. Outside the ring Ramon gets to his feet, Savage perched on the top turnbuckle waiting, Ramon turns and Savage leaps nailing him with a double ax handle between the eyes. Savage right back to the apron and up to the top turnbuckle, again Ramon pulls himself back to his feet, Razor turns and Savage leaps but this time Ramon steps out of the way. "Macho Man" lands on his feet but turns around into a big right hand from Ramon that puts him down. Savage getting back up but Razor right there to put him back to the floor with a quick boot to the face. Ramon pulls Savage to his feet and hooks him up and rams him back first into the steel guard rail. Ramon pulls back and drives Savage into it again and again before letting go. Savage leaning against the railing trying to stay on his feet. Ramon runs over and nails him with a clothesline knocking Savage over the railing into the crowd. Razor turns and rolls into the ring to break the referee's count before rolling back to the floor.

McMahon: "What a knock down drag out this match has been thus far...but we have to take a quick commercial break, don't go away."

Saturday Night's Main Event returns as the match has returned to the ring and Razor Ramon continues the assault on "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Ramon takes Savage and lifts him up and hits a fallaway slam. Ramon tries for the cover and gets a two count out of it. Ramon back up and lifts Savage up about halfway then just puts him back down with a hard right hand to the side of the head. Savage's head just bounces off the mat as Ramon stands over taunting him. Razor pulls Savage back to his feet and slaps the back of his head a couple times before placing him between his legs. Ramon gives the signal for the Razor's Edge but Savage drops down to one knee then nails Razor with a low blow.

McMahon: "I guess that's one way to reverse the Razor's Edge...."

Heenan: "Very funny, McMahon. Randy Savage should be disqualified for that...no, he should be run out of the WWF!"

McMahon: "Well I don't know about that..."

Heenan: "Shut your trap and pay more attention and you will."

Ramon doubled over holding onto himself as Savage gets back to his feet and hits Razor with a knee lift. Savage pulls Ramon back up and holds onto him by the back of his head. "Macho Man" takes off running dragging Ramon with him and leas over the top rope snapping Ramon's neck across the top rope. Savage back on the ring apron and to the top turnbuckle, Ramon slowly back up but only to get put back down by a double ax handle from Savage. Savage quickly back to the top turnbuckle and again waits perched for Ramon to get up, Razor to his feet, turns around and once again gets knocked back down by a double ax handle. Savage firmly in control as he pulls Ramon back to his feet, scoops him up and slams him back down. Savage pointing up as the crowd knows what he has in mind and cheers loudly. Savage out to the apron and ascends to the top turnbuckle. "Macho Man" perched up top, lifts his arms up and leaps off...

McMahon: "BIG EL...NO! Razor Ramon moved! Oh my! Razor Ramon somehow managed to roll out of the way and Randy Savage came crashing down to the canvas."

Heenan: "Alright, now you're gonna see who the better man really is."

Ramon and Savage both down on the mat as referee Tim White starts up the standing ten count. He reaches seven before Ramon makes it to his feet to stop the count, Savage gets up about a second later but Ramon puts him back down with a hard right hand. Ramon pulls Savage back to his feet and starts into him with quick jabs, one after the other. Ramon then spins around and floors Savage with a clothesline. Ramon getting his wind back as he pulls Savage back up and backs him into the corner. Ramon lifts Savage up to the top turnbuckle then climbs to the second. Ramon hooks Savage up and nails him with a fall away slam from the middle turnbuckle. Ramon now for the second time giving the signal for the Razor's Edge. Ramon pulls Savage up and hooks him in place. Razor starts to lift him up when suddenly the arena lights go out....

McMahon: "What in the world is going on now?"

Heenan: "I don't know, but whatever it is can't be good, McMahon."

Just then we hear the familiar voice of The Undertaker...

Undertaker: "Razor....Ramon....soon your time will come, your time to Rest...In....Peace!"

As soon as the last word is said we hear the sound of a loud crash from the ring and then the lights come back up as Razor Ramon is flat on his back in the middle of the ring. Randy Savage stands there a bit confused but he quickly shakes himself out of it then goes to the apron and up to the top turnbuckle. Savage perched on top and comes off nailing Ramon with the big elbow. "Macho Man" makes the cover and easily gets the three count.

Winner:"Macho Man" Randy Savage

Overall: 86

Crowd: 87

Match: 86

McMahon: "Oh my! Randy Savage picks up the win after....well, after The Undertaker decided to extract some revenge for Ramon's attack on him after his match earlier tonight. My oh my what a night this has been and it's still not over. Don't go away, there's plenty more action left on Saturday Night's Main Event."

user posted image

McMahon: "Well the time for the open challenge from the massive Yokozuna is here. Yokozuna and Mr. Fuji are in the ring, now the question is, who on Earth will answer the challenge.."

Heenan: "Nobody if they have any brains at all, McMahon."

Inside the ring Mr. Fuji has hold of the announcer's microphone...

Fuji: "My Yokozuna ready to answer challenge by any man in WWF. So anyone with guts to step into ring with my Yokozuna invited to come down and feel power of sumo grand champion!"

Everything in the arena goes dead silent as they wait to see just who will answer this challenge. For what seems like an eternity, but in reality is no more than a minute nothing happens...That is until music blares over the arena and the crowd goes absolutely WILD!

Heenan: "No, no, dear god ANYONE but him, McMahon! It can't be, it just can't..."

"I am a Real American..."

McMahon: "IT IS! It's...."

HULK HOGAN! The crowd on there feet as the one and only "Immortal" Hulk Hogan bursts through the entranceway. Hoga just stands at the top of the aisle looking around the arena, his line of sight finally hits the ring and Yokozuna and he stops there. Hogan lifts a hand and points a finger at the massive Yokozuna before he starts down the aisle. Hogan climbs onto the apron and into the ring where Yokozuna immediately jumps all over him, referee Joey Marella calls for the bell to start the match...

Open Challenge

Yokozuna w/Mr. Fuji v/s Hulk Hogan

Referee: Joey Marella

Yokozuna pounding away on Hogan in the corner. Hogan absorbing every blow and fires back with a couple shots of his own. Yokozuna staggered by the rights and lefts from Hogan. Hogan whips Yokozuna into the ropes, Yoko comes off and into a massive clothesline knocking him into and through the ropes. Yokozuna to the ring apron and down to the arena floor. Mr. Fuji quickly over to his aid while inside the ring Hogan tears his shirt off to a massive pop from the crowd. Hogan then takes the shirt and throws it down out of the ring onto Yoko.

McMahon: "OH MY! Hulk Hogan is back and better than ever, Bobby. I can bet you Mr. Fuji and Yokozuna did not expect this."

Heenan: "Gee do you think so, McMahon? Of course they didn't expect this! I've said it a thousand times, Hulk Hogan is and never will be anything but bad news!"

Hogan in the ring taunting Yokozuna who is still outside on the floor. Yokozuna climbs up the steps and slowly steps back into the ring. Mr. Fuji on the ring apron getting Hulk's attention. Yokozuna uses this opening to charge at Hogan but Hulk somehow senses it coming and moves out of the way. Yokozuna slams hard into the turnbuckles, Hogan off the ropes and floors the big man with a massive boot. Hogan feeling the energy from the crowd pumping through him, Hogan goes to hit the ropes but Mr. Fuji again on the apron. Hogan steps short and grabs him but Fuji lifts his right hand up and tosses something into the eyes of Hogan blinding him.

Referee Joey Marella saw that clear as day and quickly calls for the bell.

McMahon: "OH MY! Mr. Fuji just threw that ceremonial salt into the eyes of Hogan and I think the referee has made a disqualification.."

Winner:Hulk Hogan

Overall: 81

Crowd: 93

The bell sounded to end the match but Yokozuna back to his feet as Hogan stumbles around blindly. Yokozuna posed to strike, Hogan turns and gets floored by a massive thrust kick to the jaw. Mr. Fuji calling the shots as Yokozuna goes off the ropes and drops a huge leg down across the chest and neck of Hogan. Yokozuna then drags Hogan over to the corner and climbs to the second turnbuckle. Yokozuna lets out a loud BANSAI!" before he leaps off and comes crashing down on the chest of Hogan driving the wind right out of him. Officials and EMTs now rushing to ringside as Saturday Night's Main Event goes to a commercial....

user posted image

McMahon: "What a match we have up next, if things happened differently this next match could have been the Main Event at WrestleMania next month, and no doubt a match that could easily main event any event around the country. Of course I'm talking about the match between former WWF Champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair and the man that will be in the Main Event at WrestleMania against the either Mr. Perfect or Shawn Michaels for the WWF Title, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase!"

Referee: Dave Hebner

DiBiase and Flair both in the ring and face to face in the center. The two exchange a few words before they back up and circle around each other and then lock up in the center. Flair backs DiBiase into the corner, Hebner over trying to break them apart. Flair let's the go of DiBiase then backs up, slicks back his hair and let's out a good, loud "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" DiBiase out of the corner and they lock back up, again Flair with the upper hand but this time locks in an arm wringer followed up by a hard chop across the chest of DiBiase...and another one. DiBiase drops to the canvas after the second chop and Flair keeps his hold on the arm and drops down putting his knee in the back of DiBiase's neck for extra leverage. DiBiase pushes himself up to his feet but Flair still with a tight grip on the arm. DiBiase goes back down to one knee but with his free arm pulls up the near leg of Flair dropping him down to the mat and making him release his grip on the arm of DiBiase. DiBiase now with a solid grip of his own on the ankle of Flair. Ric reaches down and grabs a handful of DiBiase's hair, Hebner goes to say something to Flair who quickly let's go of the hair and plays innocent. DiBiase cranking on the ankle of Flair but Ric able to roll over to his side and grab the bottom rope to force the break. Hebner telling DiBiase to let it go, eventually he does after the threat of being disqualified. Flair and DiBiase both get back up to there feet and circle around each other before locking back up. DiBiase backs Flair into the corner, Hebner asking for the clean break. Flair with his arms up, DiBiase starts to break away but instead drives a shoulder down into the gut of Flair, followed by a second one. Flair doubled over and DiBiase knocks him back up into the corner with a hard uppercut to the jaw.

McMahon: "DiBiase working over the former champion in the corner. The "Million Dollar Man" ow with Flair into the ropes and catches him coming off with a nice arm drag."

Flair pops back up to his feet and DiBiase around behind Flair and hooks him up into a sleeper hold. DiBiase with the sleeper locked in in the middle of the ring. Flair fighting the hold but he starts to drop down to one knee. Dave Hebner checking in on Flair, lifts his arm up but Ric easily keeps it up. Flair pushes himself back up to his feet. Flair steps back and stomps the foot of DiBiase then quickly nails DiBiase with a jawbreaker. DiBiase knocked back and down to the mat as Flair shakes the cobwebs loose. Flair over and pulls DiBiase back to his feet and measures him up before hitting him with a hard chop. DiBiase covering his chest but Flair pulls them away and hits another one, DiBiase's chest turning beet red and Flair takes DiBiase and locks in a side headlock. DiBiase shoots Flair off into the ropes, Ric comes off and runs over DiBiase with a shoulder block. Flair off the ropes again as DiBiase slowly gets back up but Ted side steps and grabs Flair by the back of the head and tosses him up and over the top rope to the floor.

McMahon: "OH MY! Ric Flair tossed over the top rope and went crashing down to the arena floor. What a match this has been so far."

DiBiase on his back in the ring trying to catch his breathe before he rolls out to the floor after Flair. DiBiase pulls Flair up to his feet and hits him with a chop of his own followed by a hard right hand to the jaw. DiBiase takes Flair and hooks him up and drives him spine first into the edge of the ring. DiBiase takes Flair and rolls him back into the ring, Ted follows in and goes for the pin attempt but Flair kicks out of it at two. DiBiase right back on the attack as he pulls Flair to his feet, hooks up the head and nails a vertical suplex followed by another pin attempt and again Flair kicks out of it at a count of two. DiBiase pulls Flair to a sitting position and locks in a reverse chin lock.

McMahon: "Could DiBiase have Flair's number here, we have to take a quick break, don't go away!"

user posted image

Saturday Night's Main Event returns from commercial as DiBiase still has Flair locked in the reverse chin lock. Flair clearly fading away as DiBiase yells at Hebner to check him. Hebner checks the arm of Flair but Ric keeps it up on the second try. DiBiase getting frustrated as he let's go of the hold and pulls Flair back to his feet. DiBiase takes Flair and sends him into the ropes, Flair comes off and DiBiase drops his head to soon. Flair stops short and drops an elbow down across the back of his head then hooks him up into a double underhook before lifting him up and hitting the double underhook suplex.

McMahon: "That goes to show you right there that you can never count Ric Flair out because he can hit you with a move like that out of nowhere..."

Heenan: "Pure desperation, McMahon. He may have hit a nice move there but he's down on his back too."

Both DiBiase and Flair down on the mat as Hebner starts the standing ten count. Both men trying to get to there feet, but the crowd's attention is suddenly turned as a figure makes it's way down the aisle...

McMahon: "What in the world is he doing here? Lex Luger making his way down the aisle...This can't be good for Ric Flair."

Luger at ringside trying to help DiBiase get back into this. DiBiase gets to his feet, as does Flair. Flair and DiBiase meet up, DiBiase throws a right hand and Flair responds with a chop. DiBiase throws another right and Flair again answers back with a chop, followed by a hard right hand. Flair backs DiBiase into a corner with a series of chops and punches. Flair takes DiBiase and shoots him across to the other side. DiBiase slams hard into the turnbuckles and Flair follows in after him but DiBiase drops a shoulder and back drops Flair over the top rope but Flair lands on the ring apron. DiBiase turns around and gets a thumb to the eye. DiBiase stumbles backwards blindly and Flair climbs to the top turnbuckle but Lex Luger quickly hops on the apron and pushes Flair off the turnbuckle....unfortunately for him referee Dave Hebner saw it and quickly yells at Luger and ejects him from ringside.

McMahon: "Lex Luger is getting what's coming to him. He stuck his nose in this match and now he's being thrown out of here!"

Heenan: "He has no right to do that, McMahon!"

McMahon: "He most certainly does have the right."

Lex Luger clearly not willing to leave but more officials and security come down to make sure he leaves ringside. Back in the ring DiBiase trying to take advantage of Luger's brief interference as he takes Flair and sends him hard into the turnbuckles. Flair hits the corner and flips upside down and over the top rope to the ring apron. Flair walks the apron but about halfway down he stops and flops face first on the canvas before rolling off to the floor. DiBiase going out of the ring after Flair. DiBiase pulls Flair to his feet and hooks him up, DiBiase hoists Flair up for a vertical suplex on the floor but Flair kicks his legs and drops back to his feet. DiBiase goes to lift Flair back up but Ric blocks it and nails Ted with a couple shots to the kidneys. Flair now reverses things and lifts DiBiase up and nails the vertical suplex on the floor. Flair slowly back to his feet and takes DiBiase back up and rolls him into the ring. Flair follows in and goes for the pin but DiBiase rolls the right shoulder up before the three. Flair drops an elbow down across the chest of DiBiase before going for another pin but this time DiBiase able to get a foot across the bottom rope to stop the count.

McMahon: "Flair trying to put DiBiase away here...but like him or not the "Million Dollar Man" is as tough as they come."

Flair with DiBiase back up and sends him to the ropes. DiBiase comes off and Flair nails him with a back body drop. DiBiase pops up but barely able to stand and falls backwards into the corner. Flair over and lifts DiBiase up onto the top turnbuckle. Flair goes to climb up after him but DiBiase pushes him away. Flair lands on his feet and DiBiase jump off the turnbuckles trying for a double ax handle but Flair side steps and nails DiBiase with a hard shot to the gut. Flair hooks DiBiase up and nails a side Russian leg sweep then floats on top for the pin, ONE.....TWO.....THR.....

McMahon: "YE...NO! OH my! I thought Flair had him there for sure but DiBiase somehow able to get the shoulder off the mat just in the nick of time."

Flair a bit shocked that DiBiase is still in this, sweat pouring off both men as Ric Flair pulls DiBiase back to his feet. Flair hooking DiBiase up but DiBiase in desperation reaches out and grabs the referee pulling him between them then uses this distraction to nail Flair with a low blow. Flair doubled over and DiBiase grabbing ahold of Flair and hooking him up in the Million Dollar Dream.

McMahon: "This could be it, Bobby. DiBiase has Flair locked into that Million Dollar Dream, that is a devastating hold. If Flair doesn't find a way out of it soon I think it'll be all she wrote."

Heenan: "There's no way out of it, McMahon. Flair is about go night night."

DiBiase with the Million Dollar Dream locked in on Flair. Ric trying to fight it but he slowly starts to go down to one knee. DiBiase with a sinister smile on his face as Flair slowly fades away. Hebner right there to check in on Flair, Ric still coherent enough to answer the referee's question so he doesn't check the arm yet. This just makes DiBiase grind down on the hold even more. Flair's eyes rolling into the back of his head as he fades away more and more. DiBiase now telling Hebner to check the arms and he does. Hebner lifts the arm of flair and it drops once. He lifts it up again and it drops for the second time. Hebner saying that one more time and it's over, he lifts Flair's arm up and before he lets releases it he stops short and gets up waving it off and pointing to the rope...

McMahon: "Talk about sheer luck, Flair's right leg is under the rope. DiBiase is not happy about this at all."

Heenan: "Whatever gave you that idea, McMahon?"

DiBiase totally livid as he reluctantly let's go of the Million Dollar Dream and gets right in Dave Hebner's face. Hebner though gets right back in DiBiase face and backs him up and somehow Flair able to work up enough energy to hook DiBiase up and roll him up from behind for a pin, ONE.....TWO.....THRE.....

McMahon: "DiBiase just kicks out of it! Oh my, Flair almost pulled that one out of his hat there."

DiBiase quickly to his feet and right back on Flair who's still barely awake after being locked in the Million Dollar Dream. DiBiase takes Flair and hits him with a hard chop across the chest backing him into the corner. DiBiase takes Flair and lifts him up onto the top turnbuckle. DiBiase with a chop to Flair before climbing up after him. DiBiase hooks Flair up on the top and goes for the super-plex but Flair able to turn his momentum in mid-air and lads on top of DiBiase as they hit the mat. Hebner goes down for the count but DiBiase uses his own momentum along with the bounce caused by the impact of him and Flair hitting the canvas to turn it over and he lands on top of Flair and hooks the leg for the pin, ONE...TWO....THREE!

Heenan: "Did he get him, McMahon?"

McMahon: "I think...Yes he did! OH MY! "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase has just defeated former WWF Champion Ric Flair!"

DiBiase pulling himself o his feet by the ropes as he looks over at Dave Hebner to see if he really got the three count and Hebner comes over and raises DiBiase hand in the air. DiBiase gets a sudden burst of adrenaline as he tears his hand away from Hebner and raises his arms in the air and let's out a laugh before dropping down to both knees in exhaustion.

Winner:"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

Overall: 90

Crowd: 94

Match: 82

Ric Flair lost overness from this match.

Ted DiBiase gained overness from this match.

Saturday Night's Main Event goes to a commercial as DiBiase pulls himself back to his feet to enjoy his victory...

user posted image

McMahon: "Wat a night this has been...but now it's time for the big one, it's time for the Main Event! Time to see the WWF Title on the line as Mr. Perfect defends against former Intercontinental Champion Shawn Michaels..."

Heenan: "That's the man who pinned the WWF Champion, The "HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels and just like he did on Raw a few weeks ago he is going to pin him again and become the new WWF Champion!"

McMahon: "That could very well happen, but it's a task easier said tan done when you're facing a man like Mr. Perfect. It's a very short list of people who can say they pinned him once let alone twice...But we'll find out if Shawn Michaels will join that list tonight. Also, as I'm sure many have noticed we have taken more commercial breaks than usual throughout the night, we did that so we could bring you this match from start to finish commercial free! So let's go up to the ring and see who will walk out of here the WWF Champion..."

Main Event

Referee: Earl Hebner

Michaels and Perfect both in their respective corners just looking across at each other. They step away from the corners and to the middle of the ring, Michaels jawing at Perfect who just smiles, steps back and spits his gum into the air and swats it right in Shawn's face. Shawn not happy about this spits his own gum right at Perfect who coolly slaps it out of the air but before he can do anything else Michaels boots him in the gut then shoots him into the ropes. Perfect comes off and ducks a clothesline from Michaels, goes off the other side and explodes onto the challenger with a jumping shoulder tackle knocking Shawn to the mat. Michaels hits the mat and rolls under the bottom rope to the floor. Perfect just stands in the ring watching every step HBK takes. Michaels carefully slips back into the ring and gets to his feet. Michaels and Perfect move in towards each other again, this time they lock up. Perfect with an arm wringer on Michaels, Shawn pulls Perfect in and gets him into a side headlock. Perfect shoots Michaels across into the ropes, Shawn comes off and Perfect catches him with a hip toss. Michaels pops back up and Perfect locks him in a side headlock of his own. Michaels now sends Perfect into the ropes. Perfect comes off and drops his head for a back drop but Michaels leap frogs over and hits the other side. Perfect up and turns as Michaels hits the ropes and Perfect goes for a dropkick but Michaels holds onto the top rope stopping him and Perfect hits nothing but air before he crashes down to the canvas. Perfect gets back to his feet and Michaels right over and takes him back down with an arm drag. The champion gets right back up only to get put right back down as Michaels hits him with a standing dropkick.

McMahon: "What an exchange between these two amazing athletes here in the early goings of this match."

Heenan: "And as I predicted it is Shawn Michaels who has the upper hand!"

McMahon: "It's still very early in the match, Bobby. I wouldn't count the champion out just yet..."

Michaels with the champion up and chops him back into the corner. Shawn now climbs to the middle turnbuckle and starts laying into Perfect with right hands to the top of the head. Michaels gets about seven shots in before Perfect wraps his arms around his waist and steps out of the corner hitting him with an inverted atomic drop. Michaels doubled over with his hands on his crotch as Perfect floors him with a dropkick. Perfect now takes the right arm of Michaels and locks in an arm bar. Michaels trying to find a way out of it, he gets up enough strength to flip himself around onto his knees but Perfect still holding onto the arm. Michaels pulling himself and Perfect up to there feet, Michaels hooks up Perfect and hits a back suplex to break the hold. Michaels and Perfect both get back to their feet. Shawn nails Perfect with a hard right and Perfect answers back with one of his own and another one rocking Michaels. Perfect takes HBK and lifts him up and slams him down to the mat. Perfect off the ropes and drops an elbow to the chest of Michaels before going for a pin and getting a short two count out of it. Perfect right back up and takes Michaels up with him, Mr. Perfect this time hooks the head of Michaels up and goes for a suplex but Shawn kicks free and lands on his feet behind Perfect. Michaels hooks the waist of Perfect and pushes him forward into the ropes and rolls him up into a pin but Perfect easily kicks out of it.

McMahon: "And this match just keeps going back and forth, either man able to get a real big advantage over the other here so far."

Both champion and challenger again back to their feet. The two move in towards each other and Michaels just slaps Perfect right across the mouth. Perfect goes to grab Michaels in a fit of rage but Shawn slips away and exits the ring. Perfect follows out after him and chases HBK around the ring. Michaels rolls back int the ring, Perfect follows but Michaels is right there and drops an elbow down into the back of the champion. Michaels now over and locks Mr. Perfect in a front face lock. HBK with the hold locked in as the referee goes down to check on Perfect Michaels uses this opening to place his feet on the bottom rope for extra leverage....

McMahon: "Come on ref, tat isn't right!"

Heenan: "can't call what you can't see, McMahon. You know that, I know that and Shawn Michaels obviously knows it as well. This is how you win World Titles..."

McMahon: "By cheating?"

Heenan: "By doing anything and everything necessary to beat the other guy, McMahon...and if cheating is part of it, than so be it."

Earl Hebner looks up but Michaels with his feet off the ropes before he gets caught. Hebner back down to check on Perfect and again Michaels with his feet on the rope. Hebner moves around to the other side and before Michaels can adjust he sees the feet on the rope and tells Shawn to break the hold. Michaels holds onto it and Hebner starts the five count and Michaels releases the hold at four. HBK back to his feet and pulls Perfect up with him. Michaels takes the champion and hooks him up and hits a vertical suplex followed up with a pin hooking the leg but Perfect still able to kick out of it before the three count. Michaels right on top of the champion as he pulls him back up into a side headlock and with his free hand lays into Perfect with a hard shot to the nose. Michaels now sends Perfect into the ropes and hits him coming off with a dropkick. Michaels goes for another pin, ONE.....TWO....THR....

McMahon: "And Perfect gets the shoulder up! That was the closest one yet, Bobby. Shawn Michaels could be one move away from becoming the new WWF Champion..."

Michaels takes Perfect up and backs him into the corner. Michaels shoots Perfect to the other side. He hits the turnbuckles and HBK follows across but Perfect slips out of the way. Michaels able to stop himself and hop onto the second turnbuckle and turns and leaps off with a cross body block but Mr. Perfect ducks out of the way and Michaels goes crashing down to the mat. Both men down on the mat now as the referee starts the standing ten count on them. Perfect with a hold of the ropes using them to pull himself to his feet, Michaels up to his feet on the other side and he tries to catch Perfect off guard and charges at him but Perfect with enough sense to drop down and pull down the top rope sending Michaels up and over to the arena floor.

McMahon: "A smart move by the champion there, this is just the breather he needs right now..."

Heenan: "He should be disqualified, McMahon.."

McMahon: "And why exactly is that, Bobby?"

Heenan: "Because that was illegal..."

McMahon: "No, actually it wasn't..."

Heenan: "Well it should be!"

Michaels down on the floor as Mr. Perfect rolls out after him breaking the referee's count. Perfect pulls Michaels to his feet and nails him with a hard knife edge chop against the ring apron. Perfect now takes Michaels and whips him hard into the steel guard rail. Michaels spine slams hard into the rail and he doubles over, Perfect over to him and hooks him up. Perfect pulls Michaels to a better position and lifts him up and suplexes him over onto the concrete floor. Perfect back up and rolls the challenger back into the ring, Perfect follows in and goes for a pin but to close to the ropes as HBK gets his foot on the bottom rope.

Heenan: "Another sign of a great wrestler right there, always know where you are in the ring!"

Perfect takes Michaels up to his feet and sends him into the ropes. Michaels comes off and Perfect hits an arm drag. Michaels hits the mat and Perfect over and pulls him into a seated position. Perfect now goes off the ropes and nails Michaels with a rolling neck snap. Perfect on top of HBK for the pin, ONE.....TWO.....THRE....Michaels rolls the shoulder up just in time to avoid the three count. Perfect tries the pin again this time hooking the leg, ONE.....TWO....THRE....and again Michaels able to get out of it just before the hand hit the mat for the three. Perfect now getting back to his feet and pulls Shawn up with him. Mr. Perfect takes HBK and sends him into the ropes. Michaels comes off and Perfect hooks him up into an abdominal stretch. Perfect with the hold locked in and Michaels in a great deal of pain. Earl Hebner down asking Michaels if he wants to call it quits but Shawn says no. Perfect uses his free hand to pound the exposed ribs of Michaels and Shawn let's everyone in the arena know that it hurts.

McMahon: "This could be it here, Mr. Perfect has that hold hooked in...well, perfectly right in the middle of the ring. How long can Shawn Michaels hold on."

Heenan: "As long as it takes, that's how long."

Hebner again asking Michaels if he wants to give in but he still refuses to do so. In a last ditch effort Michaels gathers all of his strength and pulls himself free enough to hip toss Perfect and break the hold. Perfect quickly back up though and Michaels unable to capitalize on that move. Perfect takes Michaels to his feet and hooks him into a waist lock, Michaels though pushes Perfect back into the corner and then lifts his right leg back and nails Perfect down low breaking his grip.

McMahon: "OH MY! Shawn Michaels with a low blow on the champion there but the referee did not see it..."

Heenan: "Whatever it takes, McMahon. Whatever it takes..."

Perfect drops down to his knees from the pain and Michaels holding himself up by the top rope trying to catch his breath. Michaels now over and pulls Perfect to his feet, HBK with a hard right hand and a vicious open handed chop to the chest backing Perfect into the corner. Michaels takes Perfect and whips him across to the other side. Perfect hits the turnbuckles hard and rebounds out into a big back body drop from Michaels. Michaels goes for the pin, ONE....TWO....THRE....and Perfect kicks out of it before the three count. Michaels pulls Perfect up, scoops him up and slams him down. Shawn now going over and out to the apron. Michaels climbs up to the top turnbuckle....

McMahon: "What in the world is he thinking here? Michaels perched on that top turnbuckle and....OH MY!"

Michaels leaps from the top turnbuckle and comes crashing down across the champion with a big splash. Michaels hooks the near leg of Perfect for the pin, ONE....TWO....THREE.....

Heenan: "YES, YES..."

McMahon: "NO, NO! OH MY! Somehow, someway Mr. Perfect managed to get that shoulder off the mat before the count of three. I thought it was over for sure right there but Mr. Perfect will not give in..."

Michaels in a state of shock that he didn't get the win right there. Shawn gets to his feet and hooks Perfect up and hits a suplex and goes right into a pin, ONE....TWO....THRE....and again Perfect gets the shoulder up. Michaels screaming at referee Earl Hebner about the count but Hebner just says "Two!" Michaels again taking Perfect to his feet, he hooks him into a standing front face lock and goes for a DDT but Perfect somehow able to block it. Perfect blocks the second attempt then out of nowhere lifts Michaels up and hits a northern lights suplex into a bridge for the pin, ONE....TWO....THREE.....

McMahon: "HE GOT HI...NO! Michaels got the shoulder up! Oh my, Mr. Perfect almost pulled off the win from out of nowhere right there. What a match this has been."

Both men down again, Michaels the first moving as he pulls himself to his feet. Perfect to the ropes pulling himself up and Michaels runs over and nails Perfect with a knee lift sending him through the ropes and to the floor. Michaels out to the ring apron and up to the middle turnbuckle. Perfect pulling himself up to his feet on the floor, he gets up and turns around as Michaels comes off the turnbuckles but Perfect moves out of the way and Michaels lands chest first across the steel guard rail. Perfect though barely able to stand drops back down, him and Michaels both down and out on the floor as Hebner starts the count. ONE....TWO....THREE.....FOUR.....FIVE....Perfect using the ring apron to pull himself up....SIX....SEVEN....Michaels on all fours on the floor trying to catch his breath....EIGHT....NINE....and Perfect rolls under the bottom rope to break the count before rolling back to the floor. Michaels starting to get back to his feet but Perfect over and hits him with a knee lift to the gut. Michaels doubled over and Perfect hooks him up and nails a side Russian leg sweep on the floor. Perfect back to his feet again and he picks Michaels up and rolls him back into the ring. Perfect follows in and goes for the pin, ONE....TWO....THRE....Michaels with the shoulder up just as the referee's hand was about to hit the mat.

McMahon: "Another fall that was probably a tenth of a second away from ending this match...I don't know how either of these two men are able to keep going after the amount of punishment they have endured..."

Perfect back up, sweat pouring off his body, his chest heaving with every breath he takes. Mr. Perfect takes Michaels and hooks him up and hits a double underhook suplex followed up by another pin, ONE....TWO....THREE.....Michaels kicks out of it in what seemed more like a body spasm than an actual kick out attempt. Perfect looks up at Hebner with a look of "What do I have to do to get a three count?" in his eyes. Perfect pulls Michaels to his feet again, the champion backs Michaels into the corner and lifts him up onto the top turnbuckle. Perfect follows up after him and hooks him up. Perfect going for the super-plex but Michaels fighting back with right hands to the kidneys of Perfect. Michaels able to break the hold of the champion and push him off the turnbuckles. Perfect hits the mat. Michaels pulls himself up on the top turnbuckle as Perfect gets to his feet. Mr. Perfect turns around just in time to see Michaels takes flight and come down on him with a high cross body landing on top of him for the pin, ONE....TWO....THREE....

McMahon: "NEW CHA...NO! I can't believe it! I cannot believe that Mr. Perfect was able to kick out of that! Oh my! This is the sign of a true champion ladies and gentleman. Mr. perfect is showing the pure guts and intestinal fortitude that makes a champion great..."

Michaels as equally surprised that Perfect was able to kick out after that. Shawn slowly to his feet and gives the signal that he's ready to end this. Michaels waiting posed as Perfect gets back to his feet. HBK ready to strike, Perfect up to his feet and turns around, Michaels leaps into action and....

Heenan: "This is it, McMahon..."

McMahon: "Superki....NO!"

Michaels goes for the Superkick but Perfect grabs is leg in the air. Perfect spins Michaels around and hooks him into a back slide. Perfect tries to get him over but Michaels blocks it. Michaels breaks free and goes for a clothesline but Perfect ducks under it. HBK spun around from his own momentum and Perfect boots him in the gut, hooks the head, cradles the leg and hits the Perfect-Plex! Perfect hits it and bridges it for the pin, ONE....TWO....THREE....

McMahon: "Did he? YES! He got him! Oh my! Mr. Perfect has retained the title after that amazing match!"

Heenan: "No, no, no! How? How did he do it, McMahon? I thought he was finished for sure!"

McMahon: "That goes to show you that you can never count out a man like Mr. Perfect!"

Winner: WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Mr. Perfect

Crowd: 84

Match: 73

The WWF World title has lost image.

Perfect up to his feet as Earl Hebner hands him the WWF Title and raises his hand in the air....

McMahon: "What a match, what a night...."

Heenan: "I don't think it's quite over yet, McMahon.."

McMahon: "I think you may be right, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase coming to ringside..."

Mr. Perfect standing in the ring with the WWF Title in hand as Ted DiBiase walks down the aisle and climbs up the steps and into the ring. DiBiase walks up to Mr. Perfect, the champion completely exhausted but he never takes his eyes off of the "Million Dollar Man". DiBiase and Perfect face to face in the middle of the ring and just stare into each others eyes...

McMahon: "We're seeing a little preview of what's to come in our Main Event next month at WrestleMania, and if you want to see more you'll have to order it on Pay-Per-View because we are out of time! We'll see you next time, good night!"

With that Saturday Night's Main Event goes off the air as Mr. Perfect and Ted DiBiase continue their stare down....

Show Quality

Attendance: 5031

Ticket Sales: $301,860.00

Great show BlackFlagg, I enjoyed most of it and thought you did a great job with it. I liked Hogan returning as I had no idea it would be him, I just thought it would be Bossman. A Yokozuna/Hogan feud should be good for Wrestlemania, But I don't see the Hulkster putting Yokozuna over. Undertaker/Razor is building up quite well and I can't wait to see what'll happen when they clash at Wrestlemania. I'm glad to see both Mr. Perfect and DiBiase get clean wins. I didn't like the ending to Malenko/Dynamite kid, But a blowoff at Wrestlemania should be good. Looking forward to MNR (Y)

And now, on to Wrestlemania. This is how '93 should be - with the incredibly slow build. Just try not to get repetitive - that was the second time you used the "Ramon about to beat Savage, lights go out, loud crash, Ramon's out, Savage confused, hits elbow drop for win." ending

user posted image

Preview

Prime Time Championship

The Dynamite Kid© vs "The Model" Rick Martel

The Nasty Boys vs The Headshrinkers w/Afa

Intercontinental Championship

The Big Bossman© vs Dean Malenko w/James E. Cornette

Lex Luger vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Main Event

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase vs The Undertaker

Plus in the arena will be Yokozuna, Razor Ramon, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, WWF Champion Mr. Perfect and the one and only Hulk Hogan!

• 1 year later...