Pro Wrestling: Chaos

It was so simple. One argument with Ted about how the first show should go, and I am already gone from his H2 Wrestling promotion. His plan was to go win the H2 Heavyweight Title tournament to appear as if he was the man with everything in H2. I disagreed with him, saying that the owner cannot be the first champion, it is just too cocky to do something like that. I suggested Chris Hero as a suitable replacement to win the title, which just sent Teddy off. He immediately said that I was fired, and I could take my buddy Chris Hero with me.

Now without a job, I had to do something in the business. I had worked too hard to get that job with H2 just to have nothing good come out of it. I went through my phone book, looking for some contact that could help me get back into the business. There was nothing until the end where I found the name of a wealthy man that was going to help financially back H2 along with Court Bauer. Luckily for me, Teddy had pissed this man off as well and he was gone from H2 for good. I contacted him about starting a promotion of my own, based on a completely different philosophy from H2. The promotion I proposed would be mostly work rate oriented without many of the guys from H2. The backer, named Jack Wilson seemed very intrigued by my proposal and said that he would like to have a meeting to set things for the promotion up.

At the meeting Jack informed me that he had already secured a venue and a date for our debut show. He told me it will be July 3rd at the National Guard Armory in Boston. I was very surprised by this. By already booking the venue, it gave me just 2 months to set up everything I needed, including wrestlers, staff and a ring.

The first man I brought into my still unnamed promotion was Chris Hero. I felt as if I owed him the job in a way due to me getting him fired from H2. When I spoke with Chris, I asked him if there was anybody in particular that he would like to see brought in. He mentioned a few people. The first he mentioned was “Spyder” Nate Webb. He mentioned that Nate was looking for work outside of IWA: MS. I agreed to bring him in. The next two were the Havana Pitbulls. Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero were already on bad terms in H2, so they would be easy to get. I am a fan of the Pitbulls work, so I brought them in as well. The final man Hero asked for was Emil Sitoci. He played a hand in training this kid, and wanted to help him step up to the next level here with H2. I was not too familiar with Sitoci, but I agreed to bring him in at least for a try out match. The next day, I made some calls and all 4 men agreed to work for our debut show on July 3rd. Finally, at the end of the day I came up with a name Pro Wrestling: Chaos.

Tentative Roster

- Chris Hero

- Emil Sitoci

- Ricky Reyes

- Rocky Romero

- Nate Webb

A week later, I had confirmed a ring and some lighting for our debut show. It might put us in the hole financially for a little bit, but its worth having something like that to improve our product in the long run. Following the lights and the ring, I ordered a belt for the promotion. The Chaos Heavyweight Title will be given out to the promotions top worker. The Heavyweight part of the name will not be fully stuck with, as Jr. Heavyweights will be able to compete for it as well.

The final thing I did was set up a website, www.ChaosWrestling.com. On the website I released the rest of the roster that I had come up with so far. This is not a final roster, and many changes will probably be made before.

Pro Wrestling: Chaos, Roster

- "Everybody's Hero" Chris Hero

- "The Notorious 187" Homicide

- Ricky Reyes

- Rocky Romero

- Jay Briscoe

- Mark Briscoe

- Brad Bradley

- "King" Samoa Joe

- Jimmy Rave

- "Spyder" Nate Webb

- Emil Sitoci

- "Talent on Loan from God" Alex Shelley

- Nigel McGuiness

- Roderick Strong

- Joker

This is looking really good.

I'm gonna choose Alex Shelley as the promotion's first Champion. You don't want to give it to someone too over already, or worse, Chris Hero (don't want to be a hypocrit.)

Interesting concept, as MLW was always a semi ripoff of RoH, so I am thinking that Bauer would jump at the idea of a "RoH fed with an MLW feel to it"

The roster is interesting, and I throw in my hat to see Jay Briscoe as the first world champ.

Actually anyone but Samoa Joe, because honestly, if I saw a fed start up, completely relied on workrate, and had Samoa Joe as champ, I would start thinking Gabe Sapolsky is doing the booking.

All that aside, I enjoyed your AHW diary very much, and am sad to see it go, but this looks even better so far.

PUSH JAY!!!!

That is one strong roster. But the only one I am unfamiliar with is Emil Sitoci. You are a diary whore, but you are still a good writer. I hope this diary works out for you. You got a solid roster to work with and at least it isn't a ripoff of ROH. You don't have the top indy names like Ki, Dragon, Daniels, and Styles working it, at least not yet, and that is great.

I would like to see B-Boy added, though, as he'd be great for this promotion, and even he and Homicide would team to compete for the tag division. Him and B-Boy against the likes of the Briscoes AND the Havana Pitbulls? Awesome. Do it. Maybe Dan Maff, too could be added down the line.

I just hope it doesn't become filled with ROH regulars and come off as a complete ripoff. And I hope you also stay away from the already mentioned Styles, Dragon, Daniels, and Ki as main stars in the promotion.

ironically none of those four (Styles, Dragon, Daniels or Ki) figure majorly in ROH, and Dragon is the only one to still compete there on a semi-regular basis. So using those workers wouldnt be ripping off ROH, at least their contemporary product.

I like the BS greg, its innovative enough to justify what you want to do, and i would say, is pretty realisitc, who the fuck can stand working with teddy? :P As fitzy said, good luck and here's hoping you can keep this going :)

ironically none of those four (Styles, Dragon, Daniels or Ki) figure majorly in ROH, and Dragon is the only one to still compete there on a semi-regular basis. So using those workers wouldnt be ripping off ROH, at least their contemporary product.

I know Styles, Ki, and Daniels are not with ROH anymore, but you understand what I mean. Every promotion wants to use them bascially, so trying to move away from that idea would be a great idea and make it sort of original.

Edited by Fitzy

Preview for Pro Wrestling: Chaos, The Debut Show

- July 3rd, 2004 from the National Guard Armory in Boston, Mass.

Main Event, Tag Team Dream Match

- Samoa Joe and Homicide vs. The Havana Pitbulls

- Brad Bradley vs. Mark Briscoe

Four Corners Match

- Jimmy Rave vs. Nate Webb vs. Joker vs. Nigel McGuiness

- Alex Shelley vs. Roderick Strong

Teacher vs. Student

- Chris Hero vs. Emil Sitoci

- Jay Briscoe vs. Matt Sydal

- All this and much more!

-------------------------------------

I am pretty happy with the first card that we have put out. I think all of the matches could steal the show, with Sydal vs. Briscoe and the Main Event being the two matches that I am looking forward to the most. I had planned for someone else to be Homicide's partner against the Havana Pitbulls in the Main Event, but due to his busy schedule we could not book a date for him. I am sure that he will be with us in the future though. In my opinion, Joe makes a good partner for Homicide due to their past in other promotions. Although they were rivals, they still have a history with each other.

Man, this is going to be one stiff match to read. It's going to be awesome.

Four Corners Match

I think Shelley might end up winning, but I want to see Strong win. I think Shelley is awesome. I think it is actually too close to call for a winner. But I'll just say Strong wins in a good match.

Teacher vs. Student

The teacher wins this time, but the feud probably won't end just yet, with eventually the student defeating the teacher in the end.

Don't really care for the back story but I'm really digging the roster. Can't wait to see the 1st show.

Four Corners Match

Teacher vs. Student

I'm predicting a break down between Homicide and Joe

Four Corners Match

Teacher vs. Student

I've only seen Sitoci once but he was very similar to Nate Webb. He's got a similar look too.

I'm liking how this diary looks because it's got some big names from the indy scene but it's got some of the new guys too and isn't obsessed with being a super indy fed. At least not yet. Good luck with this.

Four Corners Match

Teacher vs. Student

- All this and much more!

Good to see you didnt overload the first card with title matches Greg, very good indeed.

- The Havana Pitbulls

-Mark Briscoe

Four Corners Match

- Jimmy Rave

- Roderick Strong

Teacher vs. Student

-Emil Sitoci

- Matt Sydal

• 2 weeks later...

Pro Wrestling: Chaos, The Debut Show

Chris Hero vs. Emil Sitoci

Hero made his way to the ring first. He is one of the larger talented wrestlers in the independent circuit. Hero has long hair and does not have a very in shape figure, but the guy can wrestle very well. His student, Emil Sitoci made his way to the ring next. He is a European wrestler who came to America and studied under Chris Hero. He is fairly skinny, with a pony tail.

Chris Hero offered a handshake to Sitoci before starting the match off. Sitoci accepted it, but immediately sent Hero running right into the ropes. Once Hero returned from the ropes, Sitoci took him to the mat with an arm drag and began to work on his shoulder on the mat. He applied an arm bar, but Hero got up to his feet and fought out of the hold before working Sitoci around into a hammerlock. Sitoci tried to elbow his way free from the hold, but Hero dodged them before sending Sitoci into the ropes. After returning from the ropes, Sitoci took a nasty forearm from Hero which caused him to stagger back into the ropes. With Sitoci leaning against the ropes, Hero delivered some sharp knife edge chops to his chest before bringing him to the middle of the ring and applying a cravate. Sitoci kicked Hero in the back of the knee, which caused him to release the cravate. With Hero down on one knee after Sitoci taking him down, Sitoci took a few steps back before hitting Hero in the face with a running dropkick. He makes the cover on Hero, 1…2…NO! Hero kicked out.

With control over his trainer, Sitoci lifted Chris Hero up from the mat and brought him to the corner of the ring. In the corner, Sitoci drove a few sharp chops to Hero’s chest before taking him back down to the mat with a snap mare. While Hero was sitting on the mat, Sitoci climbed up to the second rope and delivered a stiff dropkick right to the back of Hero’s head. He makes another pin on Hero, 1…2…NO! He kicked out. Emil kept Hero on the mat this time and began to work his head and neck with a rear chin lock. Hero fought out of the hold and applied a front face lock. Sitoci managed to push Hero back to get free from the hold, only to take a vicious running forearm from Hero. With his opponent on the ground, Hero took a few steps back before hitting a back senton on Sitoci. He makes the cover, 1…2…NO! Sitoci kicked out of it. Hero picked Emil up and called for the Hero’s Welcome, but Sitoci managed to spin out of the move and go for a lariat on Hero, but Hero blocked it and took Sitoci to the mat with a vicious dragon suplex. He held onto the move for a bridge pin, 1…2…NO! Sitoci kicked out again! Chris Hero picked Sitoci up again and sent him into the ropes. Sitoci dodged a lariat attempt from Hero and spun him around for the Hero’s Welcome. He hit Hero with his own finisher. Pin by Sitoci, 1…2…NO! Chris Hero kicked out of it! Sitoci turned his attention to the referee and argued over the speed of the count. As he was doing this, Chris Hero rolled him up from behind to get the pin, 1…2…3! It’s over, Chris Hero has picked up the win over his trainee, Emil Sitoci. Afterwards, Hero offered a handshake to Sitoci, which was reluctantly accepted.

Winner: Chris Hero

** 1/2

Joker vs. Nate Webb vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Nigel McGuiness

Jimmy Rave started the match off with Nate Webb. They locked up and Rave took Webb to the mat with an arm drag. On the mat, Rave applied an arm bar, but Webb managed to roll out of it and get back up to his feet. They grappled up again, and this time Webb sent Jimmy Rave into the ropes with an irish whip. Once Rave returned from the ropes, he jumped up and tried to hit his From Dusk Till Dawn finisher, but Nate Webb reversed it with a face buster variation. With Rave down on the mat, Nate Webb climbed up to the top rope and called for a moonsault, but Joker quickly climbed up to the top rope to stop him. Joker and Webb battled on the top rope as Jimmy Rave climbed up to his feet in the ring. Once Rave got up to his feet, Nigel McGuiness came into the match and began to beat on Rave with some sharp chops at forearms. With McGuiness taking it to Rave in the opposite corner of the ring, Joker managed to lift Nate Webb up from the top rope and send him crashing into the mat with a falcon arrow from the top rope! Joker climbed down from the ropes and made a cover on Webb, 1…2…NO! Nigel came from across the ring to break the pin up.

Nigel then picked Joker up from the mat and sent him into the ropes. Once Joker returned he went for a lariat, but McGuiness dodged it and locked Joker into a full nelson before slamming him to the ground head first with a dragon suplex. Nigel held on for a pin, 1…2…NO! Jimmy Rave broke it up with a boot to Nigel’s chest. Rave then picked Nigel up and brought him to the corner of the ring for some sharp chops to his chest. Rave then attempted to send Nigel to the opposite corner of the ring with an irish whip, but Nigel reversed it and swung Rave around before nearly beheading him with a nasty lariat. Nigel makes the cover, 1...2..NO! Rave kicked out! Nate Webb finally got up to his feet to get his spots into the match. He picked Jimmy Rave up and sent him into the ropes before taking him down with a dropkick. With Rave out on the mat, Nate Webb hopped up to the top rope and hit a beautiful moonsault. Webb makes the cover, 1…2…NO! Nigel McGuiness broke up the pin. Nigel picked Webb up from the mat and tried to hit him with a brainbuster, but Joker took a few forearm shots at Nigel before he dropped Webb. Joker then went right after Nigel with a few more forearms before trying to take him to the mat with an arm drag. Nigel landed on his feet and starred down Joker before lifting him up and slamming him back down with a fisherman’s buster. Pin by Nigel, 1…2…3! It’s over, Nigel McGuiness has won the match.

Winner: Nigel McGuiness

** 1/2

Mark Briscoe vs. Brad Bradley

Mark made his way to the ring first. He is best known for his tag work with his brother Jay, but tonight they are both going solo. Brad Bradley came to the ring next. He is much larger of a man than Mark Briscoe, and possibly the biggest man in Pro Wrestling: Chaos.

They started the match off with a collar and elbow tie up. Bradley gained the quick advantage and applied a waist lock on Briscoe. Mark connected with a back elbow to Bradley’s head to get free of the hold before running off the ropes and trying to knock Bradley to the ground with a shoulder block. Neither man budged after the impact, and Bradley signaled for Mark Briscoe to try it again. Briscoe ran off the ropes before going back at Brad Bradley. His attempt at knocking Bradley down failed again, as this time he ran right into a lariat from Bradley. Pin by Bradley, 1…2…NO! Briscoe kicked out. Bradley picked Mark Briscoe up from the mat and brought him over to the corner of the ring. In the corner, Bradley delivered some very sharp chops to Mark before lifting him up to the top rope. Superplex by Bradley- NO! Mark Briscoe landed on his feet! Bradley got up from the mat and realized that Briscoe had landed on his feet, only to take a big enziguri right to the head from Briscoe. Mark makes the cover, 1…2…NO! Bradley kicked out. Mark Briscoe got up to his feet and caught his breath for a moment, which allowed Bradley to get into a sitting position. Briscoe turned around and ran at Bradley, going for a running dropkick to his face, but Bradley blocked it with his arms and got up to his feet. He shoved Mark Briscoe back against the ropes before running at him and taking Briscoe over the top rope with a clothesline.

Bradley followed Mark to the outside of the ring before picking him up from the cement floor of the building. Vertical suplex by Bradley onto the cement! Mark Briscoe was just planted into the ground. He picked Mark Briscoe up again and this time tried to send him into the crowd barricade, but Mark slid on the ground to avoid crashing into the barricade. He then got up to his feet and dodged a lariat attempt from Bradley before hopping up to the ring apron. Asai moonsault from Mark Briscoe! The crowd got up to their feet and gave Mark an applause for the high risk offense as he slid Brad Bradley into the ring and went for the cover, 1…2…NO! Bradley kicked out. Mark Briscoe picked Bradley up from the mat and tried to whip him into the ropes, but Bradley reversed it and sent Briscoe into the ropes. Upon returning from his trip across the ring, Mark Briscoe tried to kip up and take Bradley to the mat with a huracanrana, but Bradley reversed it and planted Briscoe into the mat with a nasty powerbomb. He slowly rolled on top of Briscoe for the cover, 1…2…NO! Mark kicked out. After taking some big offense, each man was slow to get up to their feet. Bradley got up first, but Briscoe got up soon after him and took a few swings with some forearms. After hitting three forearms, Briscoe spun and went for a roaring elbow, but Bradley blocked it with his arms and pushed Briscoe back. Lariat from Bradley! He makes the cover, 1…2…3! It’s over, Brad Bradley is victorious!

Winner: Brad Bradley

Alex Shelley vs. Roderick Strong

Alex Shelley came to the ring first. He has been making a very good name for himself the past year with his innovative technical style. Roderick Strong came to the ring next. He is known by many as “The Master of the Backbreaker” and he can back up that name, he has countless backbreaker variations as well as other very powerful moves.

Strong called for a test of strength to start off the match. Shelley accepted it and they went to work. Each man tried to gain the advantage by putting his opponent into a bridge, but each time the bridged wrestler would power back up to his feet. Following the bridge sequence, Roderick Strong kicked Shelley in the hand which broke the test of strength before applying an arm wringer. Shelley rolled out of the submission and back up to his feet, where he locked Strong into an arm wringer of his own. Strong spun out of the hold and took Shelley to the ground with a headlock takedown before beginning to work on his back. He drove his knee into Shelley's back before applying the bow and arrow submission. Shelley struggled to reach the bottom rope with his hand, which forced Roderick Strong to break the hold. Each man got up to their feet, Shelley was holding his back with one arm as he circled around with Roderick. They went at it with a collar and elbow tie up. Shelley got behind Strong with a rear waist lock and took him to the mat. From there, the two exchanged weak holds until each of them got back up to their feet. They grappled again and Strong sent Shelley running into the corner of the ring. The impact from the turnbuckles to Shelley's back sent him right to the mat and Roderick Strong took advantage of it. He dragged Shelley out to the middle of the ring and applied a cobra clutch. Strong kept the hold applied for a long time before releasing it, taking a quick kick to Shelley's head and making the cover, 1...2...NO! Shelley kicked out.

Roderick picked Shelley up from the mat and lead him over to the corner of the ring, where he connected with some hard forearm shots to Shelley's head. Vertical suplex by Roderick, he makes another cover on Shelley, 1...2...NO! Shelley kicked out again. Roderick continued to dish out the punishment to Shelley until he went for a lariat in the corner and Shelley ducked underneath it. He quickly hit It Came From Japan on Strong. It took Shelley a long time to drape his arm across Strong to make a cover, 1...2...NO! Strong got his foot onto the bottom rope. Slowly, each man got up to their feet. They exchanged some punches before Strong sent Shelley back a few steps with a brutal forearm shot. Shelley returned the favor and sent Strong back a few steps with a forearm of his own before charging at Strong. Roderick caught Shelley and lifted him up onto his shoulders in the death valley driver position. From there, in one fluid motion Roderick flipped Shelley over and dropped Shelley's back across his knee! Roderick makes the cover on Shelley, 1...2...NO! He kicked out. Roderick picked Shelley up from the mat and sent him into the ropes again. Once he returned, Shelley took Roderick to the mat with a huracanrana to finally gain the advantage back in the match. Shelley picked Roderick up from the mat while holding his back in pain. He then sent Roderick into the ropes and locked him into a sleeper hold once he returned. Strong managed to spin out of the hold before it could do much damage, only to take a kick to the gut from Alex Shelley. Shellshock! He makes the cover on Strong, 1...2...3! It's over, Alex Shelley is victorious.

Winner: Alex Shelley

Jay Briscoe vs. Matt Sydal

Matt Sydal came to the ring first. The little man got the crowd behind him pretty well for making his East Coast debut. Jay Briscoe came to the ring next. The crowd gave him a nice reception because they are more familiar with him than Sydal.

The match started off with Briscoe and Sydal circling around each other, each of them planning their first move on where to attack before grappling up. Briscoe slammed Sydal to the mat with a big arm drag, but Sydal hopped right up to his feet and got in Briscoe’s face. Jay looked upset that Sydal got up that quickly after the arm drag and shoved him back, but Sydal just rushed at Jay Briscoe and hit him with a running forearm. Briscoe fell to the mat and rolled to the outside of the ring. He seemed very surprised that Sydal was actually giving him a fight due to his small size. With Jay Briscoe on the outside of the ring, Sydal began to get the crowd behind him by clapping before he sprung off the top rope and hit Jay Briscoe with a big plancha. Sydal then picked Jay Briscoe up from the ground and slid him back into the ring for a cover, 1…2…NO! Briscoe kicked out.

Sydal picked Briscoe up from the mat and sent him into the ropes with an irish whip. Once Briscoe returned he finally gained the advantage by dropping Sydal right to the mat with a big yakuza kick. On the mat, Jay Briscoe began beat on Matt Sydal with some vicious stomps before locking him into an STF. Sydal yelled in pain as he used one arm to try to crawl over to the ropes. Once he got close to the ropes, Jay Briscoe really started to wrench in on the hold so that Sydal would be forced to tap out, but Sydal managed to grab onto the ropes. The referee forced Jay Briscoe to let Sydal get up to his feet, but Briscoe didn’t give him any breathing time once he got to his feet. He immediately hit him to the corner of the ring with some brutal forearms before whipping Sydal across the ring into the opposite corner. Sydal hopped up to the top rope before spinning around and hitting Jay Briscoe with a huge dragonrana. Sydal wrapped up Briscoe’s legs and made the cover, 1…2…3! It’s over, after taking a huge punishment from Jay Briscoe, Matt Sydal was able to pull off an upset.

Winner: Matt Sydal

** ½

Video Tape Extras

Jay and Mark Briscoe are backstage in front of a camera.

Jay: “Matt Sydal should not have beaten me in our match earlier tonight. It was nothing but a total fluke. I want a rematch with you Sydal, next month. But not a singles match, we already had one of those, I want a tag match. You pick a partner, and I will bring Mark with me. Matt, you got lucky and beat one Briscoe, but there is no way that you can beat two of us.”

The Havana Pitbulls vs. Samoa Joe and Homicide

Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero, the Havana Pitbulls were the first to come to the ring. They look very similar with shaved heads and matching ring gear, they also wrestle a similar hard hitting but technical style. Samoa Joe and Homicide came to the ring separately. They are very well known for feuding in other promotions across the country.

Homicide started the match off with Ricky Reyes. The two circled around each other before locking up. Homicide gained the advantage with a waist lock, but Reyes took him to the mat with a headlock takedown. On the mat, Reyes continued to apply a headlock until Homicide applied a headscissors choke on him. Both men let go of their holds at the same time and squared off in the middle of the ring. Homicide tried to hit Reyes with a forearm, but it was blocked and Reyes went for a forearm shot of his own. Homicide blocked it and came back with a vicious chop to Reyes’ chest. Reyes came back with a chop of his own before grabbing Homicide by the wrist and sending him running into the ropes. Once he came back from the ropes, Homicide went for a yakuza kick on Reyes, but Reyes blocked it and took Homicide down to the mat with a stiff lariat. On the mat, Reyes locked Homicide into a leg grapevine submission, but Homicide was able to escape the hold by sitting up and punching at Reyes’ leg. Homicide then made his way over to the corner of the ring to tag in Samoa Joe. Reyes went right back down to the mat following a lariat from Joe. He made a cover on Reyes, 1…2..NO! Rocky Romero rushed into the ring and made the save. As the referee forced Romero back to the ring apron, Samoa Joe picked Reyes up and brought him to the corner of the ring, where he lit up Reyes’ chest with some brutal knife edge chops. Reyes tried to fight back with a few desperation forearms on Joe, but they were blocked and Joe took him to the mat with a nasty overhead belly to belly suplex. Joe makes the cover, 1…2…NO! Reyes kicked out again.

With Reyes out on the mat again, Joe went to the corner and tagged in Homicide. He lifted Reyes up into a sitting position on the mat before delivering some nasty spine kicks. Homicide took a few steps back before going for a running neck crank on Reyes, but Reyes dodged the move and got to the corner of the ring to tag in Rocky Romero. He rushed into the ring and took it to Homicide with some stiff forearms to his head before running off the ropes and taking Homicide to the ground with a lariat. With Homicide on the mat, Romero locked him into a full nelson type submission with his legs to work on Homicide’s back. Homicide appeared to be in a great deal of pain as he was trying to get out of the hold. He struggled to get over to the ropes, but before he could, Romero released the hold and brought him to the middle of the ring where he sent a big boot to Homicide’s spine. Romero then picked Homicide up from the mat and brought him over to the corner of the ring where he tagged in Ricky Reyes. With both Pitbulls in the ring they lifted Homicide up and planted him back down to the mat with a nasty double powerbomb. Pin by Ricky Reyes, 1…2…NO! Homicide got his foot onto the bottom rope! Reyes picked Homicide up from the mat and continued to work on his back by hitting it with a nasty chop before taking him down with a single leg takedown. On the mat, Reyes went back to the submissions game on Homicide with a half crab. While still applying the hold, Reyes tagged Romero back into the match. Romero climbed up to the top rope and hit Homicide with a senton while he was still in the half crab! Homicide folded right to the ground before Rocky Romero made the cover on him, 1…2…NO! Homicide kicked out! Amazed that Homicide kicked out of that, Rocky Romero picked him up from the mat and sent Homicide into the ropes. But Homicide grabbed onto the top rope to not return back to Romero. In an attempt to take Homicide out of the ring, Rocky Romero rushed at Homicide, but he ran right into a giant yakuza kick. With Romero on the ground, Homicide slowly made his way over to the corner of the ring to tag in Samoa Joe. The big man rushed into the ring and knocked Ricky Reyes off the ring apron before focusing on Rocky Romero. He whipped Romero into the ropes, and almost fell victim to a lariat, but Joe reversed it and took Romero to the mat before locking in a triangle choke! Joe’s got it locked in tight, but Romero is trying to fight out of it to stay in the match, NO! He cant do it, Samoa Joe and Homicide have won the match via submission over the Havana Pitbulls!

Winners: Samoa Joe and Homicide

-----------------------

I'm sorry it took so long to get the show up. Between computer troubles and my laziness, it was just a long time to get all of it written.

Preview for Pro Wrestling: Chaos, Show 2

- Homicide vs. Ricky Reyes

- Samoa Joe vs. Rocky Romero

- The Briscoe Brothers vs. Matt Sydal and ?

- Brad Bradley vs. Austin Aries vs. Petey Williams vs. Roderick Strong

- Chris Hero vs. Nigel McGuiness

- Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave

- Joker vs. Nate Webb

- All This and more on August 7th from the National Guard Armory in Boston Mass

--------------

EDIT- Card changed slightly.

Edited by Greg The Smooth