Velvet Revolver

I'd buy the Velvet Revolver album just to hear slash, i personally was a big G&R fan before it became the Axel Rose Freakshow. And slash was a big reason why i liked em and was a big reason why they were so good. Not to mention stone temple pilots were always pretty decent as well. And from what i've heard already of the songs it is gonna be a great album.

Syco knows what he's talking about. The only reason I listen to "Appetite For Destruction" (or ANY G'n'R, for that matter) is for Slash. I fucking love that man. The intro to Sweet Child O' Mine > Axl Rose

Syco knows what he's talking about. The only reason I listen to "Appetite For Destruction" (or ANY G'n'R, for that matter) is for Slash. I fucking love that man. The intro to Sweet Child O' Mine > Axl Rose

While I really do enjoy Slash, the guitar playing isn't really anything worth listening to (for me) without good vocals. Both Axl Rose (back in the day) and now Scott Weiland provide/d Slash with great vocals.

Slash himself is great, but Slash and Weiland = Recipe For Awesome

Guest bruins72

I hated "Set Me Free" but I'm liking "Slither". "Set Me Free" sounded a little too much like the later-day STP stuff that I hated. It was made for a soundtrack though, so that could explain it. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new album.

I hated Buckethead. I don't see how I was expected to take a new GnR seriously when Slash's replacement wears a raincoat, KFC bucket, and a white mask. Anyways...what happened with Slash's Snakepit? I forgot all about them...

have you even heard his solo albums? or are you judging by his performances of GnR songs?

have you even heard his solo albums? or are you judging by his performances of GnR songs?

That's the point, I don't care about how good he is. I can't take someone seriously like that, stage gimmick or not. I'm sure he is quite good, although I wasn't too impressed with his GnR stuff, but that gimmick just ruins him for me. On a side note, didn't he work with Marilyn Manson a while ago?

That's the point, I don't care about how good he is. I can't take someone seriously like that, stage gimmick or not. I'm sure he is quite good, although I wasn't too impressed with his GnR stuff, but that gimmick just ruins him for me. On a side note, didn't he work with Marilyn Manson a while ago?

maybe you're thinking of Twiggy?

Buckethead wouldn't lower himself to work with Manson, surely.

wait, I take that back. He worked with GnR, so he can lower himself alot.

maybe you're thinking of Twiggy?

Buckethead wouldn't lower himself to work with Manson, surely.

wait, I take that back. He worked with GnR, so he can lower himself alot.

Manson > j00.

Twiggy Ramirez and Buckethead both kick mucho asso, but Twiggy > B-Head.

I thought you liked Manson now Tristy?

Manson > j00.

Twiggy Ramirez and Buckethead both kick mucho asso, but Twiggy > B-Head.

I thought you liked Manson now Tristy?

Don't get me wrong, I love Manson's work, but I just couldn't imagine Buckethead with Manson. BH's solo stuff is more psychodelic & peaceful.