BlackFlagg

shit happens, to few sleep is bad for german people

i just noticed that her dad said that the 3 of them are the only ones suposed to know about the meeting with richard (well, they had several drivers around aswell so this might be out the window annyway, but they never mentioned them in relation) - yet, they had a perfectly planed to the minute hijaking, this could mean she or her dad are with the terrorists (whatever they aproche, i seriusly hope it will be more like season 1+2 than the very lame america sucks stuff saunders was narrowed down to in 3)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

I love the way they

SPOILERS

killed off Debbie, in the average show, the boy would have run away with her, but here it's like bye. There's one annoying character out of the way, that whole "Behrooz, why don't you love me" schtick was getting old fast. And I love the way the mother is the only one that pronounces his name correctly, because, well, she's Iranian.

The gas station stuff was strange, it just seemed like a weird thing to do, but whatever, it's Jack, I trust him :shifty:.

I can you just imagine Donald Rumsfeld shooting his way out of a hostage situation. :P

And for the last time, someone should tell Andrew that Turkish doesn't use Arabic letter. Fool :shifty:

END OF SPOILERS

Anyways, great show. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Good hours tonight. Jack + Robber = Pretty Good Robber. They could of branched out the Debbie plot a bit more, instead of killing her off but from the previews it seems her mom will come into play.

I too, am wondering why haven't they killed Jack's girl yet? I bet she's the mole... If there is one???

Good hours tonight. Jack + Robber = Pretty Good Robber. They could of branched out the Debbie plot a bit more, instead of killing her off but from the previews it seems her mom will come into play.

Either the mother gets killed too, or gets blown off. If the blown off, I'm not sure how well this will get played but it'll probably be stupid.

Right at the part where Behrooz is just there with Debbie and the mother was telling him to give over the gun, I was hoping he woulda shot her and then ran away from it all. Little bitch shouldn't have caved in.

Guest raze0811

I'm thoroughly impressed so far. And seeing four hours in two nights was such a fix, that when the show settles into its regular slot I will probably die of anxiety. Anybody else notice how the time just flies by when you watch 24?

Anyway, it looks to be the best season since Season 1. I wasn't terribly impressed with Season 2, but Season 3 was extremely good, and so far this season looks to be even better than that. But nothing will ever top Season 1.

i dislike them bringing the personal stuff back, i was hoping that a new cast would get us rid of that crap, i don´t give shit about her daughter, also i feel they make her to incompetend (the boss woman, i tend to eras her name)

now my question would be how such a person can get such an important job, half the time her desisions are just plain wrong, and the other half she is like a child that wants to do it differents than her parrents (jack) say just to profe them wrong by anny means.

Mason and Shapel worked becaus they had a certain slezines to them and somehow always got their qualetys into play, but she has just been plain stupid untill now wich is something you would not end up becomming and staing head of CTU with if you ask me (considering the prequell from the season 3 dvd set she fired jack over a year ago, wich means she has been the boss for at least that time, while jack (obviusly) wassent there all the time if she screwed up the amount of times she did in thes 4 houres she should be long gon)

the black chick seems like a reporter tring toget an inside story to me

Jeddi: so is the chick in on it?

Jeddi: i havent watched any previews

Jeddi: all i know is a few cuts from some commercials i havent seen yet

Radomon: i guss some of them has to be

Radomon: and there is no wayjack is it

Jeddi: jack isnt in on it

Jeddi: i doubt the daughter is

Radomon: i was thinking that maybe her dad is plaing along, i mean why not

Jeddi: the only logical thing is the dad is

Jeddi: plus he never planned for the daughter t come along, so this gives the bad guys extra leverage

Jeddi: but then again they arent in on it i hope, but its just a diversion still

Jeddi: or they hire matlock and they win the trial

Radomon: it would be hella boring if they just find a frind of richard that leaked the info

Radomon: lol

Jeddi: surprise ending

Radomon: LMAO

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ringmaster

The moles always seem to be women though. That is if we don't count Gael, who was a mole within a mole. I clearly think Rupert Murdoch and his sexist ways are to blame :shifty:.

Edited by Ringmaster

Last night's episode was intense. I for sure thought that the girl was going to be left inside and get hit by the airstrike but that hypothesis was squashed very quickly when Jack single handedly fucked everyone's shit up. And once again, no offense in any way meant, it's the black woman for the second straight season fucking things up. I called it from the moment she appeared on screen and I got to gloat about my call last night. And one last thing was I the only one that finds the torture method they are using on Heller's son ridiculous?