BlackFlagg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

Why do I have the feeling that someone actually killed her? She was in a room. with 2 nurses and a doctor constantly looking after her. Then again, 24's never been big on realism. I guess now we wait for Ramon to come back <_<.

I don't care really how she died, the fact that she is dead is the best thing to happen all season long.

During the past couple episodes, every time I see her on the screen I'm thinking/saying to myself "someone just put a bullet through her head already."

And is it me, or is the balding gray haired terrorist the same guy as the financier villian from season 2?

I don't think anyone killed Maya, because she waited for the doctors and nurses to leave and turn their back and then she got up and left.

And if I remember correctly, they did show who was behind the attack on Palmer at the end of Season 2.

Michelle returning was great, but am I the only one who hates that every season we see two or three changes to the head of CTU? It's kind of annoying.

But Michelle is awesome and is probably the hottest one to ever hit that show, so that's great.

Edgar is great. "I was only thinking out loud. You don't need to be so hostile." I believe that is what he said. The guy is one of the best characters on the show, in my opinion.

It should be interesting to see how they have Tony and Michelle work together. I just hope they don't have them fall back in love with each other. That'd be so dumb. I doubt it'll happen, which is good.

Didn't they make a big deal at the start of the season about losing the whole cast besides Jack? Were just a totally boring couple and an ex president away from having the whole cast back arent we?

No, not exactly. They said that the characters who played Tony and Michelle would not be main stars. They are guest stars, that's all. The only ones that you probably shouldn't expect back are Palmer, Kim, and Chase. I doubt we will see those three at all.

:thumbsup: I mean it's not that I mind it. I think it's cool that they are back. I just thought I remembered hearing that. You're right though. I could do with some Palmer even if it's just a cameo. But for the love of god please no Kim and Chase!

Didn't they make a big deal at the start of the season about losing the whole cast besides Jack? Were just a totally boring couple and an ex president away from having the whole cast back arent we?

*SPOILERS*

Actually by season's end we'll only be a boring ex-couple away from having the whole cast back.

Nor am I.

I'm with Matz, fuck all the people they have/will bring back. Just get Ramone in there stat and get with the sniping.

Anyone else think the Arab characters were just added to contrast the accusations of stereotyping? It wasn't a terrible episode, but already Michelle's turning out the exact opposite of how I'd hoped.

Guest Ringmaster

What it boils down is that every single woman on this show always turns out to be some stubborn bitch, which I find oddly amusing. In any case, my guess is this is the seasonly period where things slow down before we head towards the second set of evildoers.

bwahahahahaha, mese evil genius terrorist guy 0r0r0r0r, let´s kidnap the Secretary of Defence to even our way to melt down a zillion billion power plants in the us wich is another cover up for us to assasinate the president, bwhahahahahahaha

this is starting to feel a little bit like the second half of season 2, fuck we need to make it to the 24 episodes some how, well still a good episode this week, even though i totaly hated the michell tony stuff wich is just so exactly how i predicted it would go down . . . well at least michell is looking hot........... tonight - the shield s4 - no plot holes, ME HAPPY !!!!!!!11111111einseinseinseins