Weezer/Island In The Sun

Guest fultie

I feel the same way as Weezer. I think they had two great albums and have then slid down to just being a decent band with some good songs here and there. Funny thing, though; KoRn is just as stale now as Weezer is becoming.

Jonathan Davis couldn't write a song a fifth as good as Rivers Cuomo could in his prime, though. At least Weezer didn't put people through the atomic suck that is "Word up."

Edited by GoGo Yubari

But, like I said, you enjoy a band that I find to have grown stale ages ago. Jonathan Davis couldn't write a song a fifth as good as Rivers Cuomo could in his prime.

Not a massive fan of either, but I must admit that since thier first album, Korn have pretty much gone down hill.

Maynard James Keenan can write better songs than both of them though, IMO :P

Blech. I'm not a big fan of his either, to be honest, but that's mostly because his "Imagine" cover is atrocious.

Wasn't a big fan of it initially either, but it grew on me.

The concept behind the album was pretty cool though. Old protest songs, that still had meaning in todays world, showing that the world hasn't progressed much in the years since the original songs.

Oh, and the "we don't like Virgin and need to get out of our contracts by releasing a quickie album" concept....:shifty:

Tool's lyrics are better than APC's lyrics, IMO.

Anyways, Weezer is pretty decent. I remember me and my best friend had a big argument over what the lead singer says in Hash Pipe. I forgot what it was about, but he thought he said something about a diaper or something.

Tool's lyrics are better than APC's lyrics, IMO.

Anyways, Weezer is pretty decent. I remember me and my best friend had a big argument over what the lead singer says in Hash Pipe. I forgot what it was about, but he thought he said something about a diaper or something.

Yeah Tool's lyrics are much better...