Guest Blade

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BacknBlackHoez

yes.....go ahead.

Ludacris Under Fire From Womans Group

Ludacris is under fire once again. This time he's targeted by activist groups who claimed the rapper exploited and degraded several women by having them walk around without any clothing at the release party for his latest album The Red Light District in Atlanta, Georgia.

Instead of denying the claims the MC, birthed Christopher Bridges, openly defended his decision, stating that the women who were hired were strippers courting entertainment, rather than embarrassment.

"It was tasteful. We just wanted to give the guys and the girls a little eye candy," Ludacris told connectmusic.com. "Nothing bad went on."

In addition he went on to state that the entire concept was a strategic business move to develop a buzz throughout the city.

"With my party, we kinda had it themed out," Ludacris continued. "It was more like a marketing strategy. You had girls walking around and it was tasteful. It [was] like the talk of the town."

In related news, Ludacris is scheduled to appear at a settlement conference February 4 alongside Kanye West to negotiate an agreement between the two and New Jersey based rap collective, I.O.F.

The group filed a copyright-infringement suit against Def Jam in April of 2004 stating that Luda and West allegedly jacked the chorus off of one of their songs "Straight Like That" and featured it on Luda's 2003 smash single "Stand Up."

The Group says that they distributed copies of their demo, which included "Stright Like That" to both Ludacris and West.

As of press time, representatives from the Island Def Jam Music Group were unavailable for comment.

Guest killacam2006

damn Luda really knows how to market himself lol, dont they realise that their just givin Luda more publicity, like he said Get back your all in my ear talking a whole load of S**t i aint trying to hear

Guest killacam2006

Best Rapper of all time??

What are you guys thoughts on who the best rapper of all time is.

Most say it is either 2pac or Biggie some even say Eminem :blush: or do you think it is someone else for example Jay-Z

What are you guys thoughts on this subject, i would have to say 2Pac for nothing else but the pure passion on every song the guy made and also he is very influential so what do you guys think??

Edited by killacam2006

I would say Canibus, but the only stand-out albums I've heard from him are Rip The Jacker & his latest mixtape, so not him.

Probably Tech N9ne or Nas, since I can listen to any of their stuff and like it.

Guest killacam2006

to slim nick who mentioned common i think after commons new album comes out he will be higher on everybodys top 5 list, with commons great lyrics and kanye west doing 85% of the production thats a killer combination

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Fat Joe & Jadakiss Talk About 50's "Piggy Bank"

Fat Joe and Jadakiss have finally commented on the diss track recorded by 50 Cent. Both men say they were just doing business and caught off guard by 50's reaction to their "New York, New York" collabo with Ja Rule.

In his new diss track "Piggy Bank", 50 Cent goes at NY alumni Fat Joe and Jadakiss; who he believes betrayed him by appearing on the hit "New York, New York" with his nemesis Ja Rule.

On the diss record, 50 allegedly calls the Terror Squad leader a "fat f**k" and spits, You thought "Lean Back" was big on the club/ My sh!t did 11 mil/Your sh!t was a dud.

Now Joe has his own thoughts on 50, "I really don't care what he thinks," Fat Joe told andPOP.com last week. "I'm not the battle rap type. I just think he's gone crazy."

Joe also says he doesn't understand 50's jabs, "Although I'm Ja Rule's friend, Ja Rule has never told me, 'Yo, let's get 'em together.' I've never been involved with that so it's really weird that [50] would be coming at me, but I guess the guy feels he needs this type of hype whenever he comes out with his album or whatever and how more credible could you be then disrespecting Fat Joe?"

Over the weekend, Jadakiss also talked publicly about the rap beef. 50 went on the record in the new XXL issue to rank on Jada about not going platinum. 50 said, "I don't even see [Jadakiss] as competition. When you can't break a million records, and you call yourself going platinum? I know your numbers is 800 and change, and you can't get over that hump? And you haven't put out a record with your voice on the chorus? He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter. I got artists under me that are better than him."

On FunkMaster Flex's Hot 97 show, Kiss said his collabo with Ja was in the interest of business. Meanwhile his Lox brethren Styles P. noted they are underdogs in the situation.

"We over here struggling, striving and happy to go one mil and get a mil in 'cause that's deep for us...He's selling 10 million records. If we in the same house with [him], who you think at the end of the day, if it gets out of control, they gonna lean toward? We ain't stupid. Automatically, he wins," P proclaimed.

Over the weeks, heads have been talking about a scramble at Interscope to stop an internal war. Rumors say Jimmy Iovine wants to put a lid on a Jadakiss response.

Meanwhile, 50's "Piggy Bank" has yet to hit the airwaves and Fat Joe says he's patiently waiting.

"Let's hear his song first before we know what we're going to do."

Please, D-Block won't even make a dent no matter how much they rip him apart.Mainstream don't give a fuck about D-Block, same with Yuk, Budden etc.They beat Game, yet, who's the one who's way past more than Budden's sold in his career, in his first week?

Gee, Ether really propelled Nas and ruined Jay-Z's career didn't it?50 wants them to come at him, it's just more publicity, and getting more people hyped about what 50's gon' come back with, which will add another 10 million on top of his next album.And Banks' punchlines along with Game might be able to leave them with some cred.

Keyword: might.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Rumor Rumor....read all about.....remember its just A RUMOR!

Ok, now this absolutely sounds like B.S., but hey rumors have to start somewhere....

50 Cent got in a car crash this morning, and he lamborghini doors on his escalade came down and chopped his hand off...

Ok, as soon as i heard this, i laughed.

So take this with a grain of salt, until i can get this squashed or proven.

Edited by BacknBlackHoez