ECW 2000

Guest The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

user posted image

ECW Hardcore TV Preview

Its time for another edition of ECW Hardcore TV and will we resort too as much violence as we witnessed?

Paul Heyman is to make an appearance concerning the Hardcore Cell Of Hell match between Justin Credible and Masato Tanaka for the ECW World title.

After the actions on ECW On TNN Kid Kash will square off with Little Guido.

Simon Diamond whom was last eliminated in the Hardcore battle royal last week on ECW On TNN will take on another person who was in that battle royal and that person is none other than the dangerous Tajiri in a first ever ECW stretcher match.

Our ECW Tag Team champions will put their belts on the line when they take on Joey Matthews and Christian York in a Table Total Elimination match.

We'll have an exclusive interview with Steve Corino.

And in our ECW Hardcore TV main event we will have a 4 way Philadelphia street fight between Masato Tanaka, Justin Credible, Rhino and Steve Corino.

All this and alot of hardcore action only on ECW Hardcore TV!

Edited by The Real Deal

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Real Deal

user posted image

ECW Hardcore TV Results

Location - ECW Arena

Attendance - 1672

The show kicks off as usual with our commentators for this evenings show Joey Styles and his colleague Joel Gertner welcoming us to tonights event. Gertner runs down tonights card signalling the main event which is a four way Philadelphia street fight between Justin Credible the ECW World champion, the ECW World title number 1 contender Masato Tanaka, the ECW Television champion and ECW Television title number 1 contender Steve Corino.

Kid Kash Vs Little Guido

The match was full of fast paced acton. Kid Kash and Guido gave it their all and both men held the chance of a victory dear to their heart. Guido had the chance to pick up the win early in the match when he hit Kash with a chair as the referee lay on the canvas but Guido didn't take up that chance and proceeded in beating his enemy down. The match went on for another 5 minutes with both men trying to get a clear advantage. The match ended when Spike Dudley came out and threw insults at Little Guido distracting him before Kid Kash rolled him up for a cover...1....2....3

Winner via pinfall - Kid Kash

Guilty As Charged Details

The music of ECW owner Paul Heyman plays over the Pa system. Heyman struts out from backstage clutching a mic in hand. Heyman strolls down the aisle and steps into the ring as the ECW fans cheer eagerly anticipating what Heyman has to say concerning Living Dangerously.

Paul Heyman - We are just 3 days away from ECW Guilty As Charged! *Loud Pop* I was in the back and I just witnessed the last match between Kid Kash and Little Guido. Now over the past few weeks Spike and Guido have been at each others throats! Singles matches, Tag Team dumpster matches..And they are still shouting the odds at each other. So Spike and Guido listen up! At Living Dangerously it will be a fatal four way match between Kid Kash, Spike Dudley, Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke!

The fans seem surprised by such an announcement.

Paul Heyman - That's right tag team partners Vs tag team partners hopefully this match sorts this crap out. Moving on to other important issues such as the ECW World title! *Loud Pop* I said last night that I would released more details and I have came here to release them ALL!. You see at Guilty As Charged our ECW World champion will defend his belt against the success hungry Masato Tanaka in the first ever Hardcore Cell Of Hell. 20 feet X 20 feet of pure steel. A steel cone like roof with a platform around the side! Inside the Cell is the ring of course and hung 15 feet in the air are numerous weapons. Above the Cell will be weapons of a move extreme structure and they can only be received by a ladder that will be placed in the cell.

The fans go nuts and chant "Holy Shit"

Paul Heyman - Extreme times call for extreme measures!

Heyman smiles at the camera and leaves the ring.

BREAK

Stretcher Match

Simon Diamond Vs Tajiri

The match was fairly basic and nothing much was that eye catching. Simon used the stretcher to put down Tajiri a number of times but Tajiri's strong will kept him standing up and fighting back. Tajiri had his own chances when he kicked and punched Simon whom fell to the canvas. Tajiri went off the ropes and hit an elbow drop before beating Simon down with a chair. Tajiri attempted to strap Simon into the stretcher but Simon fought him off and hit his "Simon Series' before strapping Tajiri into the stretcher and picking up the win.

Winner - Simon Diamond

Answer Thy Challange!

We go backstage into a dark room. A camera is set up and as the lights come back on we are confronted by Cyrus The Virus and his client Jerry Lynn sitting comfortably on a couch staring at the camera.

Cyrus speaks to the camera ending the long and dry silence.

Cyrus The Virus - 3 Days... 3 Days until Living Dangerously and Nova I seem to have picked up a feeling that you were pretty pissed off with what happened last night. You see I seem to have forgot why you were pissed off.. I mean was it because I screwed you out of a victory over my client Jerry Lynn? I believe it was but when Jerry is my client im going to go above and beyond to make sure Jerry is sitting on top of the ECW business and that will happen soon. So Nova.. You're probably wondering why im talking garbage in this interview? Well that's because im offering you a rematch at Living Dangerously against Jerry in a first blood match! NO...NO....NO! Im not offering you the chance im insisting that at Living Dangerously my client Jerry Lynn will take on Nova in a First Blood match.

The camera fades black with the picture of Jerry nodding in agreement and Cyrus smiling with anticipation.

ECW Tag Team Titles - Table Total Elimination Match

RVD & Sabu © Vs Joey Matthews & Christian York

That match ended in a rather surprising turn of events. RVD and Sabu had been in control of the match for the majority of the contest and used chairs and other weapons to their advantage. Christian York was the first person eliminated when Sabu hit a moonsault off the top rope onto Christian York who was laid out on a table on the outside. Sabu injured his arm in the movement and Joey Matthews took full advantage of the situation be working on his arm whilst trying to fend off RVD. Joey set a table up against the turnbuckle and put RVD up against it before whipping Sabu into the table, RVD ducked and Sabu went threw the table eliminating himself from the match which is better than having both men eliminated from the incident. Joey and RVD slugged it out and Joey defeated RVD when Dawn Marie came down to ringside and got up on the apron distracting RVD. Joey used a chair to floor RVD before setting him up onto the table and going to the top rope hitting a 450 splash for the win.

Winners and new ECW Tag Team champions - Christian York & Joey Matthews

Christian York and Joey Matthews arrogantly pose with the belts and Dawn Marie by their sides as the fans boo.

BREAK

I'll See You At Living Dangerously

Backstage we see an angry looking CW Anderson. Anderson walks into the locker room and spots Tommy Dreamer talking to a road agent. CW walks over and pushes Tommy hard in the chest..

CW - YOU!

Tommy - What the hell?

CW - You know what! You used my damn towel last night and when I came back it was wet and I wasn't able to have a damn shower.

Tommy - I see you didn't have one today either then?

CW - You know what smart ass. I'll see you on Tuesday at Guilty As Charged.

Tommy - I look forward to Tuesday then.

Tommy turns round and begins talking to the road agent again. CW gets angry and walks off kicking a bag over in the process.

Steve Corino Interview

Backstage we spot Steve Corino with a mic in his grasp.

Steve Corino - In 3 days time I Steve Corino will have a major chance of success when I take on Rhino for the ECW Television belt. I deserve this chance more than anyone and I proved that in the 8 man hardcore battle royal in which I was victorious. I busted my ass for this chance and believe me when I say this I am absolutly 100% positive that I will make this chance work and I will walk out of Guilty As Charged with the ECW Television title intact. In just under 5 minutes I will be in a Philadelphia street fight with Rhino, Justin Credible and Masato Tanaka. Rhino you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be gunning to take you out for Tuesday night.

Corino drops the mic and walks off the set.

Philadelphia Street Fight

Justin Credible Vs Masato Tanaka Vs Rhino Vs Steve Corino

The match was absolutly chaos. All 4 men went at it brawling in the ring, outside on the concrete floor, round ringside and backstage. Rhino grabbed Corino and trailed him off backstage to the main corridor where he threw him into a coke machine before battering him with a metal pole. He was soon followed by Tanaka and Credible who brawled in the main corridor as well. Tanaka bashed Credibles head against the noticeboard and picked off the notice board pins and put them onto the floor. Masato went for a suplex but Credible reversed it into a swinging neckbreaker onto the pins...1.....2... Rhino broke the pin up and went back to Corino who hit him with a clothesline. Corino went off into a storage area and came out with a snow shovel which he hit Rhino on the back with before hitting Justin Credible on the head with it. Tanaka, Credible and Rhino were down and Corino went for the cover on Rhino.....1......2.....3

Winner via pinfall - Steve Corino

Corino stood tall over the destruction of the Philadelphia street fight and obviously had the advantage over Rhino before Guilty As Charged.

Edited by The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

user posted image

Guilty As Charged Card

Chris Hamrick Vs Julio Dinero

Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger Vs Mikey Whipwreck & Tajiri

Spike Dudley Vs Little Guido Vs Kid Kash Vs Tony Mamaluke

Grudge Match

CW Anderson Vs Tommy Dreamer

ECW Tag Team Titles

Joey Matthews & Christian York © W/ Dawn Marie Vs RVD & Sabu

First Blood Match

Nova Vs Jerry Lynn

ECW Television Title

Rhino © Vs Steve Corino

Hardcore Cell Of Hell

ECW World Title

Justin Credible © Vs Masato Tanaka

Edited by The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

user posted image

ECW Guilty As Charged Results

Location - ECW Arena

Attendance - 10,340

Guilty As Charged kicks off with a bang. The hardcore ECW fans cheer with delight and wave their signs frantically in the air. The camera pans around the arena and ends up fixed on the main event structure that is the Hardcore Cell Of Hell. We are welcomed by our commentators for the night Joel Gertner and Joey Styles.

Chris Hamrick Vs Julio Dinero

First out was Hamrick who looked anxious about the upcoming match. He wanted to create an impact and that was clear. Hamrick slid under the bottom rope and posed for the fans that booed him. Next out was his opponent Julio Dinero who got a rather big pop from the crowd surprisingly. Julio raised his arms in the air before taking giant strides on his way down to the ring. Julio jumped onto the apron and got into the ring before circling Hamrick making him feel in an uneasy situation.

Both men locked up and Julio took Hamrick down with a headlock. Julio posed for the crowd before going off the ropes, stalling and then dropping his elbow down onto the back of Hamrick. Julio picked Hamrick up and hit a club to the back followed by lifting his chin up and hitting a right hand. Hamrick staggered back and Julio took him down with a clothesline for a cover...1.... kick out. Julio picked Hamrick up and whipped him into the ropes before going for a splash but Hamrick used his boot to hit Julio in the midsection. Julio staggered back and Hamrick ran at him hitting a swinging neckbreaker for a cover...1......2..... Kick out. The match went on with both men slugging it out and giving 101% but unfortunatly the night wasn't to be for Julio as Hamrick hit his South Bell Ringer for a cover....1.......2.........3

Winner via pinfall - Chris Hamrick

Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger Vs Unholy Alliance

The fans were still reeling from the previous match and as the music of the Unholy Alliance played throughout the arena the fans went crazy. Tajiri and Whipwreck appeared from the back and were completly taken by the reception they got as both men smiled at each other before slapping hands. Tajiri ran down the aisle and slid into the ring before going to the turnbuckle and posing the same with Whipwreck. Their entrance was cut short with the music of Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger. Both men appeared and the fans littered the aisle with rubbish showing their displeasure at the twosome. Simon and Johnny ignored the fans and got into the ring where they straight away attacked the waiting Tajiri and Whipwreck.

Swinger and Diamond piled in the boots and both men took control of the match. Diamond went to the apron and so did Mikey Whipwreck. Swinger hit a suplex onto Tajiri followed by picking him up and hitting a scoop slam before tagging in Diamond. Diamond hit an elbow drop for a cover...1.....2... kick out. Diamond covered again...1.....2..... kick out. Diamond got up and pushed the referee over who warned him. Diamond threw Tajiri into the turnbuckle and went for a running clothesline but Tajiri used his elbow to his advantage. Tajiri took Diamond down with a running bulldog. There was numerous tags in the match and Diamond and Swinger seemed to be in the lead but the match was as good as over when Diamond was pushed onto the steel railing by Tajiri and the legal man Mikey Whipwreck hit his Whippersnapper onto Johnny Swinger for the cover.....1......2.....3

Winners via pinfall - Unholy Alliance

BREAK

Visting Dreamer Land

As we come back from a break we are taken straight to the backstage area where Tommy Dreamer is in his wrestling gear and looks prepared for the task that awaits him. Dreamer steadily holds a mic in his left hand and raises it to his lips ready to begin.

Tommy Dreamer - Last week our friend CW Anderson took it apon himself to challange me to a match tonight. Anderson over the past few weeks I've seen your brutality and the ego that possesses you. Im sick of your behaviour. I seen it at the 8 man hardcore battle royal and it makes me feel physically sick. Im disgusted with your level of co-operation and you proved your hedious ways on Hardcore TV by forcing yourself to take me on tonight at Guilty As Charged. What is it that you want to prove to the world? You think you're a big man by taking on Tommy Dreamer in front of the fantastic and hardcore fans that are ECW lovers? I think its because you're jealous Anderson. Jealousy isn't a good thing and believe me punk im going to show you tonight exactly what I mean.

Kid Kash Vs Spike Dudley Vs Little Guido Vs Tony Mamaluke

The match was by far the best thus far. The fans were expecting Kash to help Spike out during the match but that wasn't the case as Kid Kash quickly turned on his "supposed" partner. Mamaluke and Guido did act like a team and took advantage of the situation by hitting a double suicide plancha onto Spike. Mamaluke and Guido whipped Kash into the steel railings before Guido ran, leaped off of the steel steps and landed with a cross body splash onto Kash. Spike fought back and took out all 3 men by himself showing his incredible amount of heart. But Kash, Mamaluke and Guido quickly teamed up on Spike and viscously beat him into a bloody pulp before the ECW crowd. The fans began to cheer and through the crowd came the debut of The Amazing Red. Red slid into the ring and cleared the ring of Kash and Mamaluke before laying out Guido and hitting his infrared red from the top rope before laying Spike Dudley's motionless body over Guido's for the cover....1......2......3

Winner via pinfall - Spike Dudley

Get Out Of My Road!

After the Spike Dudley / The Amazing Red alignment we go backstage where our ECW camera crew are chasing CW Anderson. The interviewer catches up with the 255lbs beast and attempts to ask him a question about his upcoming match against Tommy Dreamer. CW grabs the interviewer by his t-shirt and pins him against the wall.

CW Anderson - You think I've got time for punks like you?

The interviewer begins to sweat.

CW Anderson - People like you make me sick, wallowing around here believing you're safe in such an extreme company like ECW! We'll I don't think so..

CW then punches the interviewer in the stomach as the interviewer cries out in pain and begs for mercy as he slowly falls against the wall as the other camera crew run off. CW laughs and walks off heading for the ring.

Tommy Dreamer Vs CW Anderson

First out was Dreamer and the fans gave their hero a standing ovation. Dreamer came down in hand with a singapore cane but the referee refused Dreamer the weapon and expelled it from ringside. Next out was CW who was constantly booed throughout his entrance. CW arrogantly shurgged the boo's off and clenched his fists in order to agitate Tommy.

Instead of locking up both men slugged it out and CW got the advantage before driving his knee into Dreamer's midsection followed by a powerbomb onto the canvas. CW arrogantly put his foot onto Tommy's neck for a cover...1.. arm up. CW piled in a few stomps before picking Tommy up and laying him into the ropes, Tommy ducked a clothesline and came back again with his own clothesline. Dreamer took time out to recover from the powerbomb aftermath before hitting the now standing Anderson with a drop toe hold into a leglock. Dreamer picked CW and went for his dreamer DDT but CW reversed it into spine buster for another cover...1....2... kick out. CW picked Dreamer up and threw him into the ropes. CW posed for the crowd before hitting a chop which echoed throughout the arena. CW waited as Dreamer staggered forwards before picking Tommy up and throwing him face first into the turnbuckle pad. Dreamer picked up an injury to his right arm and CW used his strength to wear him down and punish Tommy. Tommy tried his best to fight back and even hit his Dreamer DDT but CW got his foot onto the ropes. CW went to the outside to gain some momentum and slid back into the ring where he hit Tommy with a punch square to his face. Dreamer dropped to the canvas busted open and it became clear CW had used a chain strapped round his fist to take him down for a cover....1......2.......3

Winner by pinfall - CW Anderson

BREAK

2 Guys and a slut!

As we come back from the second break of the night we head backstage where the former ECW Tag team champions are located. RVD and Sabu look extremly pissed off but RVD says something to Sabu that makes him smirk and he nods his head in agreement. RVD raises a mic and begins to speak to the camera.

Rob Van Dam - ECW Hardcore TV me and my pal here Sabu were cheated out by Joey Matthews and his little teenage pokemon fan friend Christian York for the ECW Tag team titles. Now you see what gets me here is that that slut Dawn Marie is using her appeal to get these teenage hornballs to join forces with her. At a price it came and that price was our ECW Tag team titles. But Mr. Heyman has given us a rematch and believe me we are 110% commited to taking them belts off those teenage wannabe's. Me and Sabu here gave everything to get our hands placed on them belts and we aint going to let a little stable whatever you want to call it ruin our chances of success.

RVD and Sabu walk off the set as they go off to prepare for their ECW tag team titles rematch against Christian York and Joey Matthews.

ECW Tag Team Titles

Christian York & Joey Matthews © w/ Dawn Marie Vs Rob Van Dam & Sabu

First out is Rob Van Dam and Sabu and they get a massive pop from the crowd. They stroll down the aisle slapping hands with the fans before RVD raises a fans sign which says "RVD 4 Prez" before jumped up the steel steps and stepping into the ring where he poses with his partner Sabu.

Next out is the ECW tag team champions accompanied by their valet Dawn Marie. Joey and Christian hang their titles loosly over their shoulders as Dawn slowly walks down the aisle with her boys firmly behind her. She leads them into the ring before going to the outside.

Both teams trade insults before the bell is rung and RVD hooks up with Matthews. RVD takes Matthews down with a spinning wheel kick for a cover...1. kick out. RVD waits as Matthews gets up and goes for another kick but Matthews ducks and takes RVD down with a DDT. Matthews lays in a few stomps before picking Van Dam up and hitting him with a suplex into a cover...1....kick out. Matthews drags RVD to his corner and tags out to Christian. Matthews and Christian double team RVD as Matthews holds RVD's arm up in the air Christian delivers a swift boot. Christian capitilizes with a belly to belly suplex as Sabu on the apron tries to motivate the crowd. RVD fights back against Christian and goes off the ropes only to have his leg pulled by Dawn Marie. RVD grabs Marie by the hair and threatens her whilst Matthews goes round the side of the ring and pulls Sabu down from the apron. RVD lifts Dawn up onto the apron as she screams and Christian York takes the advantage by rolling RVD up into a roll up.....1.....2....3

Winners via pinfall and still ECW Tag team champions - Christian York and Joey Matthews

First Blood Match

Jerry Lynn w/ Cyrus The Virus Vs Nova

A video was played highlighting why this match was taking place. Cyrus had screwed Nova out of a victory over Jerry Lynn and Nova was seeking revenge on the both of them.

First out was Nova and he came down with a steel pipe. Nova walked down the aisle and didn't bother posing before sliding into the ring. He looked extremly serious about the upcoming bout. Next out was Jerry Lynn who eyed Nova on his way down the aisle. Cyrus smugly laughed at Nova showing his disgust at him.

Jerry stepped into the ring and immediately went to work on Nova. Both men slugged it out neither getting a clear advantage. Back and forth the fists flew until Jerry took Nova down with a headlock. Jerry refused to let the lock go but after the referee asked Jerry to remove the hold he surprisingly agreed. Jerry delivered a few stomps before picking Nova up and hitting a european uppercut. Nova delivered a boot to Jerry's gut but Jerry hit a dragon screw leg whip. Jerry picked up Nova and delivered a few punches before taking him to the outside and ramming his head into the steel steps. Cyrus delivered a few boots of his own and Jerry next rammed Nova's head into the steel steps. Jerry then removed the outside padding and hit a russian leg sweep onto the cold and unforgiving concrete floor. Jerry picked Nova up and laid in a few punches before going for a DDT but Nova hit an elbow to the head before hitting a double underhook powerbomb onto the padding. The match went back and forth with both men fighting inside and outside of the ring. Jerry hit his cradle piledriver onto a metal pole in the ring but Nova still wouldn't bleed. Cyrus passed Jerry a chair. Jerry waited as Nova slowly got up, Jerry went for a wild chair shot but Nova ducked and Jerry hit the referee full smack instead. Cyrus got up onto the apron, Jerry went over to Cyrus and in a surprising turn of events, Cyrus blew some powder into Jerry's face. Jerry's sight failed him and he turned round to be hit with a DDT onto the steel chair. The referee awarded the win to Nova as Jerry Lynn started to bleed. Nova and Cyrus ran to the backstage area as Jerry looked on totally shocked of what just happened.

Winner - Nova

BREAK

I Have A Dream

As we come back from the break we once again head backstage where the ECW Television number 1 contender is located with a mic in hand.

Corino takes deep breathes before beginning to speak to the camera.

Steve Corino - In just under 3 minutes I will be in the biggest match of my Extreme Championship Wrestling career. Many people would say no this isn't your biggest match Steve. But when I take on a sick son of a bitch like Rhino for a title he holds dear to his heart it isn't going to be easy for me. Rhino *Corino begins to shout* you see these scars!!

Camera goes close up to Corino's battered and scar torn body.

Steve Corino - These represent my damn life. These represent everything I've fought for in my life, my career and my heart. Guilty As Charged is the night in which I get a massive lift of spirit. That massive lift of spirit will be when the ECW fans see my standing over your battered and bruised body with the ECW Television belt in the air. Then they will respect me for the human being that I am. Rhino after tonight I really will be Guilty As Charged!

Corino walks off the set as the scene ends.

ECW Television Title

Rhino © Vs Steve Corino

The fans were excited about this bout and it was clear as they stood up when Rhino's music blasted over the Pa system. The ECW Television champion made his way out and punched himself on the chest before running down the aisle and sliding under the bottom rope. Rhino ran to the turnbuckle and lifted his ECW Television belt in the air as the fans gave him a small pop.

Next out is Steve Corino the challanger. Corino walks down the aisle bracing himself for the sure carnage that awaits him. He slides into the ring as the match begins.

Rhino runs at Corino who moves out of the way just in time, Rhino goes off the ropes and Corino turns round to be hit with a massive clothesline. Rhino picks up Corino and delivers a few punch before lifting him up into a powerslam for an early cover..1... kick out. Rhino slides out of the ring and searches under the apron for weapons. He comes out with a trash can. Rhino slides into the ring but is greeted by a Steve Corino drop kick. Corino picks up the trash can and puts it over the back of Rhino as he falls to the canvas. Corino gets rid of the trash can and begins to work on Rhino. Corino picks up Rhino and hits a front suplex before going off the ropes and hitting a leg drop. Corino picks up Rhino again this time by the hair and hits a belly to back suplex into a pin..1....2.... Rhino just about gets his arm up. Corino picks up Rhino again who attempts a punch to the midsection. Rhino hits a punch of his own followed by a gut wrench suplex. Rhino goes to the outside and goes under the apron again. Rhino comes back with a table. Rhino slides the table under the bottom rope and gets back into the ring. Rhino sets the table up and hits a milatary slam through the table for a cover...1....2..........kick out.

Rhino can't believe it. Rhino picks up Corino and hits a club to the back before whipping him into the turnbuckle. Rhino goes for a gore but Corino falls out of the road and Rhino goes flying into the turnbuckle. Corino falls under the bottom rope and goes under the apron himself. Corino begins to pull out a shopping trolley which is on its side. The trolley is full of signs and other hardcore equipment. Rhino gets out of the ring and walks over to Corino who hits him with a sign before throwing him into the trolley. Corino braces himself and then pushes Rhino whom is in the trolley into the steel railings.

The match goes on with the hardcore tension hitting a new level. Both men bled but the victory came down to Steve Corino when Rhino went for another gore but he met the turnbuckle again and Corino then hit his old school expulsion for a cover...1.....2.........3

Winner via pinfall and new ECW Television Champion - Steve Corino

BREAK

ECW World Title

First Ever ECW Hardcore Cell Of Hell

Justin Credible © Vs Masato Tanaka

As we come back from the break the Hardcore Cell Of Hell is slowly being lowered to the ring as the fans cheer with delight.

First out is the challanger Masato Tanaka who seems to have prepared himself physically. He has white straps around his fists and takes deep heavy breath's as he walks down the aisle. The cell is finally lowered and Masato steps in via the steel door. Masato looks around him, the ladder that is in place hangs from the cell roof at the top. 15 feet above him is chairs, tables strapped to the cell roof via duck tape, poles, signs, thumb tacks in a bag all hang from the cell roof and the only way to get them is to climb the ladder which hangs from the roof. There is also the option to open the small cage door at the top of the roof and get to the platform area or the cone like structure.

Next is the music of the ECW World champion Justin Credible. Justin walks out with his ECW World title strapped around his waist. Justin walks down the aisle and begins to look worried. Justin walks round the cell as Masato eyes him. Justin is told to get into the cell after 5 minutes of worrying and debate. Justin does so and hands his belt to the referee as the bell is rung.

Justin and Masato circle each other before locking up. Masato takes Justin down with a shoulder block. Masato lays in a few boots before picking Justin up and hitting a suplex followed by an arm lock. Masato rolls over Justin and picks him up before placing him firmly down onto the canvas with a scoop slam. Masato walks over to the ladder which sways. The ladder is basically 2 ropes with small metal bars for using to climb.

Masato delights the crowd by beginning to climb the ladder. Justin gets up and knocks Masato off the ladder but Masato hits an axhandle. Masato picks Justin up and whips him into the ropes before going for a powerslam but Justin reverses it into a jumping DDT. Justin gets his breath back before starting to climb the ladder himself. Justin is at least 10ft up when Masato begins to shake the ladder. Justin jumps off the ladder and hits an awesome hurricanranna for a cover...1.....2.....kick out.

Justin lyes on the canvas motionless. After 5 minutes both men are up and slogging away at it again. Justin hits an inverted DDT before climbing the ladder again, Justin frees a chair and a small bag of pin tacks but is unable to free the table.

Justin gets down off the ladder but Masato crawls over to him and hits a lowblow. Masato picks up the chair and beats the champ down with it. Masato sets the chair up in the middle of the ring and whips Justin off the ropes, Masato runs and jumps onto the chair hitting an awesome swinging DDT on Justin Credible for a cover....1......2......Kick out.

The match went on for another 10 minutes with both men brawling like mad. Both men got up onto the platform area and attempted to climb the cone structure. Justin threw Masato off the cone structure and he landed onto the platform. Masato's back was tore to shreds with the steel grating. Justin picked up Masato and dragged him over to where the cage door was. Justin powerbombed Masato onto the steel door which was closed. The entire steel section broke and Masato fell to the canvas below... The fans went absolutly mad. Justin didn't know what he had done. Masato lay in the ring a bloody mess. Was he dead?

He had fell 15 feet and the paramedics rushed down. Justin climbed down the ladder and opened the thumb tacks. Justin emptied them onto the canvas as the paramedics entered the cell. They went to attend Masato but Justin attacked them. Justin picked Masato's lifeless body and hit a "That's Incredible onto the thumb tacks" for a cover....1........2........3

Winner and still ECW World champion - Justin Credible

Justin was passed his ECW World title. Justin raised the belt in the air and stood over the lifeless and bloody mess of Masato Tanaka. The blood also dripped off Justin who hugged his belt as more paramedic's entered the cell to attend to Masato Tanaka as ECW Guilty As Charged went off the air.

Edited by The Real Deal

Great PPV.

Glad that Corino and Credible won their matches.

This is a really good diary, keep up the good work.

One suggestion though, I think it may be better if you included ratings for matches, but that is just my opinion. And buy-rates and overall rating for the shows.

Also, maybe a news part with latest news and things. Keeping us updated on workers positions etc. They always add something more to the diary.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Guest The Real Deal

Yeah I was going to add news information etc once I get anything really to talk about.

And thanks for the suggestions I'll add the ratings and PPV buy rates.

Guest The Real Deal

Taken from Rasslin News.com

ECW News

Extreme Championship Wrestling have just came off an excellent pay per view. They pulled in a massive crowd of over 10,000 die hard fans and they were certainly treated to some hardcore action at its best.

Already many ECW fans in attendance at the show have praised Justin Credible and Masato Tanaka for their efforts in the ECW Hardcore Cell Of Hell which is being touted as one of the best and if not the most brutal match in ECW history.

ECW are believed to have pulled a 0.1 buy rate for Guilty As Charged.

WCW News

On the last edition of WCW Thunder World Champinship Wrestling crowd new tag team champions and they are the team of Scott Steiner and his brother Rick Steiner in a poor match against The INsiders.

Lex Luger pinned Buff Bagwell on the 10/1/00 edition of Nitro to win the WCW United States strap.

Jeff Jarrett's World Heavyweight title reign looks strong after he beat Goldberg on Monday Night Nitro in 15.23 thanks to the help of Vince Russo both on screen and off screen.

WWF News

Triple H was threw 2 jobbers into his path on Raw and Smackdown in Billy Gunn and Jeff Hardy. Hardy was defeated on Raw in 10.27 and Gunn was defeated on Smackdown in 12.12 to retain his WWF World title.

WWF legend Mick Foley has recently been announced as the new WWF head booker to a surprising crowd at a WWF press conference. Foley was said to have been absolutley chuffed at the prospect.

Its been reported that Test maybe in with a shot to win the WWF Intercontinental title come the Royal Rumble. Backstage reports suggest that Chris Benoit maybe starring in a film with Tom Hanks and is getting prepared for the role. More news as we get it.

Confirmed Deals

Triple H is the new OVW head trainer.

Ken Shamrock has signed a 1 year contract with ECW. Shamrock is desperate to get onto the hardcore scene and is delighted with the chance he has been given.

Scott Hall has signed for ECW in a 1 year contract believed to be worth about $9,841 a month. Its a surprising risk ECW have took due to their financial situation which is believed to be around the $3 million mark.

I also think that Batista would be a good addition to the ECW roster. However, you've got to think about the money. Yes, having guys like Scott Hall and Ken Shamrock on the roster will help boost ECW's status as a company, but if he keeps signing "big" names then eventually, ECW will go bankrupt.

Guest The Real Deal

Situational Consequences

I appeared once again to Mr. Heyman the owner of Extreme Championship Wrestling after the Guilty As Charged pay per view. Heyman was in the lockeroom picking up sheets of paper that he had dropped onto the floor. Heyman sighed whilst picking up the papers.

Me - Hello again.

Heyman looked round and dropped the sheet of paper once again onto the floor before jumping up and backing away.

Paul Heyman - You......AGAIN?

Me - Obviously... So pretty hectic night huh?

Paul Heyman - Yes......Yes...why what do you want this time?

Me - What I wanted the last time and the time before that..

Paul Heyman - Listen you're not going to have a say in my company you got it?

Me - Loud and clear..but at least listen to the ideas I have?

Paul Heyman - As far as im concerned you're just another fan that wants to be famous.

I laughed

Me - I want to be famous? Erm..Paul I don't know if you've noticed but im dead. I don't want to be famous! Well unless I freak out every single person in the world.. So anyway...what's this I hear about Scott Hall and Ken Shamrock signing contracts?

Paul Heyman - You're not going to leave me alone are you?

Me - No..

Heyman sighed.

Paul Heyman - I might as well talk to you because you can easily find out anyhow.

Paul strolled around the empty lockeroom. Blood which had dripped onto the floor had stained it.

Paul Heyman - Shamrock and Hall have both signed 1 year deals with ECW. We're using Hall for his public image so hopefully he can boost us up. He isn't going to be a miracle worker but as long as he brings in new fans I'll be happy. On the other hand Shamrock is here to work a few storylines. He may be playing his old WWF character or we may bring up other options.

Me - Interesting... So Hall will be feuding with Justin?

Paul Heyman - We're not sure. We have other people lined up as possible ring workers with Justin. We aren't 100% clear that's why I have to attend a meeting tomorrow night. Which I want you to stay clear of got me?!

Me - Erm...

Paul Heyman - No nothing. If you want me and you to discuss stuff in the future and for me not to call the Ghost Busters..

Paul laughed.

Paul Heyman - Then you'll stay fucking clear of this meeting got me?

Me - Yeah..yeah.

Guest The Real Deal

Hello guys im sorry for the late report but my computer crashed and its only been repaired today 3 days after the great ECW Guilty As Charged PPV might I add.

Where do I start? The PPV was bloody awesome and believe me bloody is the right term for what happened on Tuesday night. From screwjobs, cheating, interferances and falling 15 feet to the cold and unforgiving canvas and then being hit with the "That's Incredible" onto the thumb tacks..

The arena was completly full. Alot of new fans were in attendance which is by hell a good thing for ECW.

The first match wasn't really that good to be honest and let the PPV down just abit in my personal opinion. Chris Hamrick certainly is a guy for the future talent wise but his character is pretty boring and he looks more like a milk man than a hardcore wrestler.

Mikey Whipwreck and Tajiri were well cool, They used they're advantages to defeat Swinger and Diamond in an above average match.

I was looking forward to the Spike Dudley Vs Kid Kash Vs Little Guido Vs Tony Mamaluke and it didn't let me down whatsoever. Kash turning on Spike was classic and it gave Spike the underdog the disadvantage with 3 guys teaming up on him. But the arrival of The Amazing Red was awesome and he helped Spike win the match. A great friendship looks to be flowing under the bridge.

It seems to me and other ECW fans that CW Anderson is being pushed as a bully. Im really enjoying his character even though his performances aren't the best but his character does make up for it. A CW Anderson push is on the way which we all know due to the fact he beat one of ECW's top stars weither it be cheating or not at Guilty As Charged.

Dawn Marie with Christian York and Joey Matthews really lightens this team up. They're getting tremendous heel heat and with the tag belts round their waists they are going to go far.

Utter shock was my reaction when Cyrus turned on Jerry Lynn and aligned with Nova. Nova and Cyrus were booed and Jerry was cheered but Jerry shockingly snapped back at a certain area of the crowd and gave them a rude jesture.

The Steve Corino interview was very emotional, I really respect this man. He highlighted the pain and suffering he had went through and I was glad he won the ECW Television belt off of Rhino in a fantastic match.

The main event was probably the most brutal match I've ever seen and ever will. It was absolute carnage. The height of the Cell, the structure, the weapons, the ladder and the platform. Justin and Masato tore each other apart, Justin hit an awesome hurricanranna from 10ft up on the ladder. Justin threw Masato off the cone structure and he went tumbling down onto the platform which may not be a small drop but his back was tore and scarred due to the steel grating. And the most brutal thing in my entire life summed up an excellent pay per view. That dreaded Justin Credible powerbomb on Masato nearly cost the life of this great wrestler. He fell and his body landed onto the cold ECW canvas. But that wasn't all Justin picked him up and slund him over his shoulders before hitting his "That's Incredible" onto the thumb tacks.

The paramedics worked on Masato for at least 10 minutes and after Guilty As Charged went off the air Masato did manage to lift his left arm and came round as the crowd cheered.

Pop Of The Night

1 - Justin Credible Powerbombs Masato Tanaka threw the cell

2 - Justin Credible hits "That's Incredible" onto the thumb tacks.

3 - Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck enter the arena.

Heat Of The Night

1 - The Alignment of Nova and Cyrus The Virus

2 - Dawn Marie screws RVD

3 - CW Attacks an ECW interviewer

Well from me Scott I'll see you's later. I'll be back with another report after the ECW On TNN show.

Edited by The Real Deal