Shaun of the Dead

Jason.

Another good thing about the british Whose Line Is It Anyway?, was we got Stephen Fry on the odd occassion, a rare but funny treat.

Stephen Fry is one of the best living Britons IMO. QI > * and not just because of him, but because of the guests too, Bill Bailey also > *

On the subject of SotD seeing as I haven't mentioned, I've yet to see it all the way through, hoping to see this weekend.

Stephen Fry is an absolute legend. When I went to see QI filmed live, they filmed it in one long shot, no cock ups or mistakes or anything. All the other shows I've seen required retakes and adjustments and all sorts.

I saw the movie, my buddy dragged me to it. I thought it was going to be a boring British comedy with some gore thrown into the mix and that the whole thing would go right over my head, but I was wrong. It was fucking awesome. I loved it. Go rent it now and you'll all live longer.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

15 seems a bit low for the few hard sceens it has

I had thought the same myself, but I don't think it's edited *spoilers just in case*

The bit where Davs gets ripped apart at the pub window is still in, in full gory detail, so I imagine that if thats in, nothing else would have been cut.

I didn't really think there were that many 'hard' scenes apart from that one, but I still thought that one bit would have meritted an 18 certificate.

I went with like five or six friends and my dad. We all really liked it. I thought a lot of the humor was pretty universal myself.

Oh, and British Whose Line was better than American Whose Line because the cast varied more, not because Clive was better than Drew.

They need to bring out a damn Whose Line Is It Anyway? Best of DVD, for the British one, it'd sell, and it was just legendary. And yeh, I agree that it was better the way the comedians were changed every so often, cept for Ryan Stiles really, as he was always on form.

It's definately worth the rental and it is an absolutley delightful movie if your into Zombie flicks. The part where Shaun wades through that crowd of Zombies without being harmed annoyed me but the 1st half of this is just a blast. The second half is still really good but doesnt match the quality of the first. One of my favorites this year and one of the 1st movies in a while that I went back and watched multiple times afterwards.

I loved this. Really funny, not in an overly the top way and that's what I like about it. It's one of those films that I can sit and watch (In the background) all day and always spot something new.

And for the record British WHo's Line is it Anyway is better and QI is the shit. Fry and Davies work together awesomely, Fry just works so well with anybody.

I loved this. Really funny, not in an overly the top way and that's what I like about it. It's one of those films that I can sit and watch (In the background) all day and always spot something new.

And for the record British WHo's Line is it Anyway is better and QI is the shit. Fry and Davies work together awesomely, Fry just works so well with anybody.

Guest John Kerry's Evil Twin

I'm a huge fan of British comedy, and I was absolutely pissed when I found out that the nearest theater it was playing at was 50 miles away. I can't wait for it to come on DVD here in the States.

True, Pegg is the man, I saw him live supporting Steve Coogan, it was ace. Then I saw him again in Big Train (possibly the one of the greatest comedy shows ever) and recently saw him again in Black Books 3, which I must say, is a wicked DVD.