PS2 problems

tristy

I got a PS2 the day it was released and when the disc read error came up I called Sony. I had to pay to send it to them, but they paid for all parts and labor and sent it back to me for free. Something about the first shipments being flawed. So if you have one from those shipments you might be good. It only cost me like 20 bucks and thats cause I insured it for $300  :P

I did that too, then the lazer died again months later, so I had my parents buy me the new skinny one for my birthday. No problems as of yet. *knock on wood*

Good lord! What do you people do to these things?

Please God somebody help me! The place where you put the disc into is jammed about half way out. Whenever I press the close button on the thing it won't budge! What should I do? Please help me or risk losing my Playstation forever.

I'll admit, The Cube is the best built. That fugger (And any Nintendo product) is rock solid

My 'cube dropped once from the same height as the playstation and now I have to put a book on top to keep the lid close, and the logo on the top fell off.

I thought I had a problem with my ps2, turned out it was a glitch in the disk, and I ended up spending about $172.00 for a brand new slim playstation, when all I had to do was replace the game for $50. But, atleast now I have a ps2 to beat the piss out of and take places.

:pinch:

Edited by Wiseguy