Worst Song You Ever Heard

ROC

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The song I was talking about didn't have any lyrics I dont think and was proabably only released in the UK. I suppose it sounded more like a squeaky toy than a duck but the video was full of little yellow toy ducks. I saw this video on "The Box" and just laughed hysterically at it's utter shiteness.

My Band- D12. This song doesn't have one redeeming feature.

I agree 9999%

Any thing by that Hilary Duff, just because you are a Disney star doesn't mean you are a movie/music star. She was definately the worst part in Cheaper By the Dozen. My ass can sing better than her mouth.

EDIT: God Dammit! I wasted my 100th post on Hilary Fucking Duff!

Edited by Komodo 3000

I agree 9999%

Any thing by that Hilary Duff, just because you are a Disney star doesn't mean you are a movie/music star. She was definately the worst part in Cheaper By the Dozen. My ass can sing better than her mouth.

EDIT: God Dammit! I wasted my 100th post on Hilary Fucking Duff!

Let me first say that I can't stand Hilary Duff, but I must disagree with you on Cheaper by the Dozen. Her charm made her probably the only thing that didn't annoy the hell out of me about that movie. Haven't seen any of her other movies, although I wouldn't exactly consider myself impressed about this one.

The Darkness - (? something about cornshucks or something, terrible song)

Meliah Rage - Violent Force (sounds like it was produced in someones garage, and a really shitty garage at that)

I'm not entirely sure of the name of the song, but the ENTIRE THING consists of the lyrics "Hold your head up, hold your head high".

I guess the name is "Hold your head up" or something. I used to hear it on "classic" rock stations all the time. My dad and I both despised that song.

The song bigsheep is thinking of is Argent's "Hold Your Head Up"....Yes, I've seen the "Legends of Rock Boxset" infomercial one time too many!

So many choices. I'd have to go with Avril's slaughter of "Chop Suey" followed closely by Kelis' atrocity "Milkshake".

And Cloudy, the Darkness song you're thinking of is called Black Shuck nd it's their only song I really like.

Edited by caucasianheat

I guess the name is "Hold your head up" or something. I used to hear it on "classic" rock stations all the time. My dad and I both despised that song.

You hate that song? Awww...

Speaking of classic rock songs about heads, I utterly abhor the song "All Good People Turn Their Heads Each Day" or whatever it's called, by Yes. I hate, hate, hate that song, even more than anything Bon Jovi's done.

I guarantee you'd change your tune if you heard Avril's Chop Suey. It completely ruined the song for me, I can't even listen to the SOAD song anymore.

Your telling that to the guy who has like every Avril song? It just wont get you anywhere I'm afraid :P

Avril > Anyone

Also a note, Darkness rule too ;)

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I have bias

I worked on a karaoke show for my community TV station

After hearing drunk people sing them I have these songs to add

I believe in a thing called love - Darkness

Painted Black - Rolling Stones

Gotta whole lot of love

Love Shack - B52's (If I hear that F*#$%%g song again I will NOT be held responsible for my actions)

And from personal thoughts

She Drives me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals

"Cha Cha Slide" by DJ Casper

- It just goes through me.

"Chop Suey" by Avril Lavigne

- Basically just squeeling and screeching, it bastardises SoaD's original - I'm thankful that I've only heard this once.

"She (Fucking) Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd

- Ugh, I was expecting more after hearing "Control" which I liked, but then I get this. Horrible, just horrible.